US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kimberlynt
2/24/15

I too have multiple outstanding orders from the early part of LAST YEAR 2114. It is ridiculous. Every time I would email them, they would blow me off and say to give it more time. Now the site is down. I would DEFINITELY be in on a Class Action Law Suit against Deal Ticker with anyone who wants to do one for U.S. citizens! Just let me know.

ranan1
1/30/15

Hi everyone, Dealticker never delivered my order either, it has been one year now... I called the Ontario Ministry of Consumer Services 1.800.889.9768 and reported them. The lady there told me that if I can get enough people to call and complain about Dealticker, then they can pursue it and attempt to go after them.. So please guys call the ministry and tell them your story.. We all feel ripped off and deserve to get our $$ back!!

markf63
1/23/15

I would join in on a class-action lawsuit if others express interest in this thread. We could start some e-mail communications and start researching how to get the suit started.
DT (appropriate initials) was refunding some people's money, those who contacted Toronto media. Google DealTicker Toronto Globalnews to read about and see video of the former owner attempting to answer reporters' questions.

Tip for consumers: Post interest in joining a class-action suit, then we'll get that ball rolling

sanjeevg1
1/21/15

I live in Toronto & shortly after reading Dan N.'s review, I thought I'd see where Dealticker is located and ask about getting my money back. When I went online to find an address, I found 3! The first was 5000 Yonge St. Suite 1901 there "Head Office." So I checked and there is no Suite 1901 or Dealticker. 2nd address was 1183 Finch Avenue West, also no Dealticker. 3rd address was 37 Kodiak Crescent in North York. This was months ago so I am not sure if they are still there. I was unsuccessful at getting my hard earned money back, but I'm one man against a team of cons. I hope this helps someone, good luck!

Tip for consumers: It's a con. a scam, they're criminals! They know what they're doing. You won't get your money from them unless you can con a con. So contact your credit card company.

dann544
11/18/14

Has anyone been to their hard address in Toronto? I have three (3) outstanding orders dating back to Jan 4th /14 $18.95 Jan 18th/14 $20.95 and Feb 13th/14 $30.95. I was in constant contact with their "support agents" and was given the same run around that I should be patient...well it's approaching a year now. They have stopped corresponding with me now. I don't want them to get away with ripping us all off!

Tip for consumers: Don't step in it!!!

sq189
11/16/14

Unfortunately I did not read the reviews before purchasing from this site. I learned the hard way. I lost hundreds of dollars and got none of my products. Please Do not buy from these people. They are thieves!!!!

Tip for consumers: Deal ticker is a scam. Please do not purchase from them. All the negative reviews are accurate. I lost money to these people. It's been over one year since I made my purchases and I am yet to receive them. With this attitude, they will never measure up to any credible online business. These people are thieves and I hope every single one of them doesn't get to work one additional day in their lives!

shannonm30
11/12/14

It's a scam...thank goodness I only lost $35.00 but nevertheless....it's a scam. Don't try it.

maryannr7
11/6/14

tried to make a purchase 6 months ago and after 6 plus emails they got my money and I got nothing, do not buy anything from them this is a scam.

Tip for consumers: don't

kasperk6
10/30/14

DEALTICKER is not a reliable site to purchase anything!
I hope that you had the chance to read this review before making a purchase on DealTicker because I want to save your HARD EARNED MONEY!
You WILL NOT receive your item!
You WILL NOT receive any responses to your numerous emails that you send them to complain that you did not receive your item.
You WILL NOT be able to call them as non of their tel numbers are in service.
You WILL NOT be happy with DealTicker.
You WILL get SCAMMED and you WILL be truly UNHAPPY!
If you want to throw away your HARD EARNED MONEY, you are better of donating to charity or feed a homeless person!

Tip for consumers: DEALTICKER is AWEFUL! Items not delivered and NO response! SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

jessicap33
10/27/14

Dealticker is COMPLETE BULL$#*!. It is a SCAM. Do not buy anything off it! I have been waiting over 4 months for 3 different products, totaling about $50. After several e-mails that all went ignored (GREAT customer service..............), I tried calling and their phone number is also out of service. Super sketchy. They are 100% a scam. I know I've lost my $50 and the products but I just do not want anyone else to get screwed over like this. DO. NOT.

heidir9
10/10/14

I bought several McDonald gift cards from Deal Ticker. I spent $35 to get $50 worth of food. Then a long time later, they sent me a note saying that this deal wasn't going to work out and asked if I would like a credit or a refund. I have tried to communicate with them now through e-mail on 5 different occasions and will not respond. There is no phone number. So basically, they ran away with my money. I will take this further.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company!!!

sarahm90
10/7/14

Absolute crap. For some reason i didn't listen to others reviews and thought my order would be fine. I'm having the exact same problem as everyone else. It's been 9 weeks and my order has not shipped, it just says "processing" i have emailed 6 times, and when i try to call the only phone number listed is out of service.

They have already charged me for my order and it's complete bs that it's been 9 weeks and I haven't even had a response back from anyone. Someone seriously take this company down.. they're a bunch of worthless $#*!s who are stealing peoples money. Get fu*king real jobs you fu*king scammers.

DO. NOT. BUY.... ANNYYTHING!!

alanj24
10/2/14

BEWARE OF THIS ONLINE SCAM . I HAVE 8 OUTSTANDING ORDERS PLACED WITH DEALTICKER.COM DURING THE FIRST HALF OF 2014 . THERE HAS BEEN NO DELIVERIES AND NO REFUNDS . DEALTICKER.COM WAS PURCHASED BY LIVEDEAL HEADQUARTERED IN LAS VEGAS , NEW MEXICO AROUND APRIL , 2014 . IT APPEARS THAT LIVEDEAL PULLED THE PLUG ON DEALTICKER'S CUSTOMERS LEAVING THEM EMPTY HANDED . ALL EFFORTS TO TRY AND RESOLVE THIS MATTER WITH LIVE DEAL HAVE FAILED .

Tip for consumers: THE DEALTICKER.COM WEBSITE IS STILL OPEN AND OFFERING " DEALS ". DO NOT GO TO IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . REPORT THE SCAM TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY , FRAUD SQUADS , LOCAL POLICE AUTHORITIES .

sidneys28
9/28/14

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SITE. TOTAL RIP OFF. My experience is the exact same as everyone else's. Ordered items, 31 December 2013, waited months with no deliveries. Emailed many times, phoned a few times, always get the same song and dance story. Finally their phones stopped receiving calls. I did finally get a DEALTICKER voucher, of course only use-able for orders on their site. Used my voucher on 03 March 2014. And the whole song and dance started all over again. Email after email, DEAL TICKER blames the suppliers. As of 30 Sept 2014 have not received any goods. Now I see comments from suppliers that they are not getting paid.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SITE. TOTAL RIP OFF.

suzanc1
9/17/14

Ordered from Deal Ticker in May and June. Never received either item. No longer getting emails. No longer getting automated response to complaints. Not answering any phone #s.
I bet DEAL TICKER IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!

yelenak3
9/4/14

I just received from them email with 10$ discount offer. I already bought from them few items a year ago and never recieve any. Are they still in the business??????!

Tip for consumers: contact http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit_howtoreportfraud.html

and Sean at sos@globalnews.ca

I am just doing that, the phone numbers of dealticker are closed 1866 480 3011 and 1416 628 4230 , and other phone is still dialing but no answer 1 416 667 9400. I bought few items almost 4 months ago and never received it!

andreyg3
9/1/14

I was a merchant send many items over 4000$ value, never paid back to me. All their items they sell from www.aliexpress.com that are 4 times cheaper then their discounted price.

Tip for consumers: DO not buy staff from them,it is cheap and not even close to their advertised prices.

rickyv4
8/20/14

Purchased a couple of vouchers back on 6/25/14 and 2 months later I still do not have a confirmation of the shipping NOR A RESPONSE BACK to my numerous emails. They do not return calls nor emails, I will be reporting them to as many rating sites as I can, not sure how they are still in business!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL!!

rogg3
8/20/14

PLEASE -- NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM DEALTICKER --- They are a terrible company, that TAKE OUR MONEY and do not deliver -- When I contact customer service, I rarely get a reply.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM DEALTICKET

sonyas8
8/5/14

I'm giving 1 star, ONLY because I need to give a star to provide the feedback. If there was a minus-star category, I'd choose that instead. Below is my last e-mail sent to Deal Ticker (one of many) in response to them telling me YET AGAIN that the merchant was out of stock (on a replacement order for a 2nd replacement order, if you can believe that....):

My response:
The merchant is out of order on this stock??

Is this really happening again? I’ve ordered exactly 3 times through your website, and twice I’ve been in this position now. In fact, this 2nd order that is also out of stock was only ordered as a result of credits that I was forced to take from my 1st order that I got screwed on.

This has got to be one of the most unprofessional websites I have ever dealt with. And I’ve worked in Quality Assurance for 15 years – I know what quality means. Once these 2 orders have been processed and are completed, and I actually get my money’s worth, you can be sure I will never order from you again. Unfortunately, all I am being compensated for is the dollar amount – not the amount of time & frustration caused by your website and the merchants with which you associate.

Please don’t send me anymore “apology” e-mails. Just get me my orders so I can finally be done with this.

nicolef15
8/4/14

My experience is the exact same as everyone else's. Ordered items, waited months with no deliveries, emailed them so many times, finally after 7 months I got a credit, used the credit along with my credit card for shipping charges because the credit can't be used for shipping, still haven't received product 2 months later.

Does anyone know about taking legal action against them? If so, please include me. My email is nicolebfrew@Yahoo.ca

nats22
7/12/14

Honestly this piece of crap company doesn't event deserve 1 star..I'm so beyond pisses off I just want to throw a bunch of f bombs in this review. I ordered something April 6 and never received it. Luckily I ordered it with the credit they give u every yr on ur birthday and I emailed them so many times to get a bull$#*! automated response each time. Who r we kidding no way in hell it takes more than 3 months to ship somwthing . worst company that ever existed I hope this company buries itself into the ground I don't know how it's capable of running still. You should be sued so badly and the people that work for the company, you should be ashamed of yourselves for having no moral values or ethics to work for such a stupid irreputable company that steals from people.

sylvieb3
6/30/14

Absolutely the worst site that I have had to deal with.
In my opinion, Dealticker represents: fraud, unethical behavior, lack of shipment, and poor customer service.
In early Jan. 2014, I also ordered and paid promptly for a cell phone cover . I contacted the company 6 weeks later advising them that I had not yet received the item. I was contacted pretty promptly (within their 72 hour policy) but I had to continually ask for a refund and thus I dealt with over 5 agents before they allowed me to get a "credit" on my account. No refunds is their policy regardless of the issue.
I used the credit in early May to order a different item and here it is the end of June and still I have not yet rec'd it. I went thru the same process with about the same number of agents before they say that a credit will be issued to my account. I have not seen the credit yet.
This company takes your money and you are hooped. Good luck recouping the funds or receiving another purchased item. I should have researched this company before making any purchases.
Buyer beware!

karenf22
6/30/14

Same complaint as many others. Placed order in March 2014 and did not receive product. They do not respond to email enquiries. Filed complaint with BBB. Deal Ticker did not respond to BBB. I emailed Deal Ticker again as there is no other recourse. This company is one big scam/fraud.

sebastienl1
6/16/14

Be Aware: Well Deserved (F) Marking with Better Business Bureau | Read Before Placing an Order

Order placed for $186.95 for Ray-Ban Sunglasses June 2013 - Order Never received - Company is not responding to repeated e-mails or Phone Calls.
Deal Ticker Order# 298194

Sales Reps that were involved communicating via e-mail:

Jennifer M.
Rochelle J.
Carolyne L.
Stephanie D.
Tasnia M.

There were also many individuals I spoke with directly on the phone names I do not recall.

Payment: American Express Card

Order History:
June 16, 2013 23:37:12 Received
June 16, 2013 23:37:14 Paid

Contacted the company for the first time regarding this order on 08/31/13 and asked them to retrace the matter as the order was not received. I was told my card would be re-credited for the entire amount as they were having issues with their supplier not coming through.

What was Ordered:

$49 for a Pair of Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses Available in 19 Styles - Taxes Included ($195 Value) - Limited Quantities Available!
Style: Gold frames/Brown lens
Style: Black frame/Green lens
Style: White frame/Green Lens
Toronto
$0 for a Slim Handbag Organizer Available in 5 Colours! - Taxes Included ($29 Value)
Slate Gray

Details of the Complaint:

Company has acknowledged there was a problem with their supplier who was not coming through in supplying the Ray-Ban Glasses ordered - Company mentioned they would issue a refund on three instances and did not . I have an e-mail stating they would formally do so after complaining again early 2014 (About a year after) and they yet have not done so - I called and e-mailed them over and over and now get no response at all - It is simply impossible to reach them. This matter is fully documented and I can certainly forward all my communications showing clearly I was been "stringed" into thinking I was going to get my money back all along.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealTicker staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/18/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
7/21/16
Answer
melanieo2
A: Not likely. Disgraceful that these thieves can steal our hard earned money. There should be consequences, and all I can find is that the site is down now. Who is protecting these criminals?
8/18/16