Review of DealsPl.us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jennys91
5/21/17

Deals are copied from other deal sites, site is organized terribly. Hard to find anything I would like to buy. No wonder hardly anyone knows about this website.

bluebutterflyb
5/14/17

I printed coupon off DealPlus. Cashier tried to scan barcode. It would take...they call for manager. And that is when I was it was no good and it was a scam. Do not use DealPlus.

reneh45
4/11/17

I started shopping on dealspl.us many years ago and absolutely LOVED IT! It was unique and a lot of fun to shop. Somehow after a while, I basically forgot the site existed. I don't ever see any advertisements for the site and it rarely comes up in a Google search. I miss using the site but have the memory of a 90 year old these days. I may just add it to my Favorites to remind myself its there.

shelleym15
9/3/15

So it's telling me that I can get $15 off coupon for Yankee Candle. Well guess what, when you click on, there's no such coupon! Very pissed off

shawnm36
8/13/14

Can't sign up at site, site busted.

edilr
7/1/13

I purchased a pair of stacy Adams shoes and they send me a bad one something wrong with the sawing and i called them for an exchange they send me another bad one something wrong with the color (WTH) that's why i'm giving you 2 stars you even lucky for that.

sued9
8/27/12

The quality of the deals are going bad. I don't know what happened to this site, but I'm not able to find what I'm looking for lately.

joannen
7/29/11

Another GREAT place to find deal of the day items and coupon/promo codes for online retailers-will also email you with specific retailers deals or items you want when a deal becomes available. ONE OF THE BEST!!

debim
7/26/11

I visit this site once or twice a week. They have some awesome deals and coupons from many other sites. Many offers include free products or samples. Very cool.

moosem
10/7/09

I have saved so much ca$h on deals plus..and have found so many things I didnt even know existed. Its one of the first sites I surf to when I get on my computer. Oh did I mention that I found a deal on this very computer I writing this review on. I saved over $300!

anabelc
10/7/09

I'm totally rating this deals/coupon site compared to other ones I've used in the past and I can honestly say that this is the best by far! They have coupons and deals from the most popular stores out there...even some stores you wouldn't even THINK they'd have on there. haha! The chat forum is a little slow, but people are super nice and helpful. I also like how it's closely moderated so it keeps spam down to a minimum. I'm just looking for some darn coupons and deals MMMKAY!? My favorite thing about the site, hands down, is the way all the deals and coupons are organized and are easy to search for as well. They make sure to regularly update the frontpage with deals that are hot, popular, and that real users vote on. In reality the site is still kind of at like..hmmm... a Cool and three quarters, but it just continues to get improved and is superior to other deals sites out there so it gets a full on heart from me! =)

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealsPl.us staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
grahamt18
Graham T.
on 5/11/16
Answer
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealsPl.us staff and other customers.

DealsPl.us?