US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

duanel8
4/4/16

I was unaware of the issues with DealFind. When I contacted them regarding the vouchers I purchased for my wife (she passed in Dec 2013), I was told they would not expire.

Today, I found myself with worthless vouchers which combined total of $360.

I just wanted to use the carpet cleaner voucher and the company is not honoring anything from dealfind.

So, to add to an already painful situation, I cannot do anything with these worthless vouchers.

Why do I have to give a Star Rating, when they are not work a Star?

elysen
1/18/16

Dealfind gave me a credit for an article that I ordered and paid for and they could not supply. I was happy with the service until I went to use my credit and Dealfind was no longer in business. This was the second time they changed their company name and then went out of business. I guess this a way for them to make extra money. Very disappointed in them. I gave them one star only because I couldn't submit this review with no stars.

tiam6
11/19/15

Dealfind owed me $99.00 then closed down change the name to Ncrow and keep on cheating consumer!!

BE CAUCTION, SCAM

wandah10
11/17/15

I purchased several what I thought was good deals at the time which ended being a loss of money. I purchased two carpet cleaning service from MBM Cleaning Inc., one for me and my sister. My sister immediately called, they came out but refused to do the service, said the carpet was too worn. It was less than 5 years old. I later called to see what they would say to me but was not able to reach anyone. I also purchased two spa treatments from Organic Health which was to included a 60 minute hydrating body wrap and a 30 minute 24 karat gold facial mask. Company first said they was booked up to Christmas. Called later, no answer, went to location, gone. The management office said they moved off Bissonnett. Went to that location, name changed but had moved from there as well. I purchase a 25 class pass to Pilates or Core & Abs classes from EGO Fitness Studios, went there several times, would honor voucher but for high intensity boot camp classes. Not what I purchased. Only one service I purchased was honored. That was the chiropractor service at Galleria Wellness. I must say they did really good work. I went like two years after purchase and voucher was accepted. In total I am sitting on five vouchers which cost me over a hundred dollars which was never honored. I'm only giving one star for the one service out of five that was honored. In reality I shouldn't give any stars.

stormeg
10/21/15

If there is ever a class action suit count me in, still holding 2 vouchers with stated value of $169.95 - but merchants not honouring them as Dealfind is bankrupt, tho still operating under another name. Profski@shaw.ca

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Dealfind, Teambuy, nCrowd or any other permeation of this business - stick with Groupon & WagJag

emilyj25
3/17/15

Over a few years, i ordered almost $400 worth of vouchers from them that did not have expiration dates. Some of those companies went out of business and dealfind did not reimburse the money. Then when I went to redeem other ones this spring, I was told the company was bankrupt and no vendors were honoring the vouchers. The company isn't honoring giving me any money back for anything, and my bank can't do anything either because they filed for bankruptcy. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. If anyone is filing a class action suit against Dealfind, please count me in!!!!! (johnson.emilyt@gmail.com)

sourg2
3/11/15

Now called NCrowd: lost hundreds of dollars!!

Don't trust this Company.

Tip for consumers: Acting under a new Company name: kept all money paid for vouchers purchased.

pj35
11/18/14

If it were possible for me to give them no stars at all I would. Dealfind is a total waste of hard earned money since the company tries to prey on customers who for a minute think they are actually getting a good deal on a product. I have tried to contact them numerous times regarding a product I received which was a) damaged and b) falsely advertised...I have since then had zero luck in trying to get through to them..

BUYER BEWARE, DEALFIND IS A SCAMMMMMM!!!!!

eds123
10/20/14

Do NOT get anything from this site! They do not send anything after taking your money!
I got a response from someone saying that the company went bankrupt and tried offering me a 20% discount on my next purchase :D
How stupid are these people? Don't give them a cent!

sassineesss
10/14/14

This is the worst site to purchase anything from!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!!

shantells
10/2/14

SCAM! Stay away from dealfind, teambuy, and nCrowd!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy any coupons! Phone the merchant directly to get the deal

andreat13
10/2/14

i bought something and they never sent it. when i emailed they said they could not find under my name or email and asked for the last 4 digits of my visa and the date of purchase. i did and they have not returned my emails. i wish i would have done a search before purchasing. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. i have reported them to the BBB

Tip for consumers: DON'T

rico101
9/27/14

This is the most disgusting companies to deal with. It is one for nothing but ripping off. The only mission of this company is to cheat as all items purchased through it would either never be mailed out or just simply damaged products received months after payment. Any requests for refund or complaints would either simply be ignored or if you are lucky be replied without any commitment. My concern is why this company can keep running its business without any appropriate legal action being taken by the Government.

Tip for consumers: Don't waive your time for any ratiing. Avoid buying anything from this cheating website.

shyloo
9/27/14

I ordered almost 140$ worth of product from this company 10 weeks ago. Have not received any of my orders! I have been patient and polite with the customer service department. They have not refund me any money and have not told me what is going on. I called my bank today and they told me that this company is bankrupt. Beware! It's a scam!

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything its a scam they are bankrupt!

angiec10
9/23/14

I ordered an SD card from DEALFIND ON April 24th of 2014. I emailed them a month later to inquire about it, the assured me the company had sent it. I demanded a refund at the beginning of August, several emails were ignored until one of them said they would refund me within 3-5 business days. This was September 4th. After several ignored emails, today I opened a message from them saying exactly what Ruth's message says. I do not have enough words to describe this dishonest, scamming company. Disgraceful. BUYER BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware of DEALFIND

ruthm26
9/22/14

Is there any way that a class action suit can be filed against this company? I too paid for items, did not receive them. Opened a case and received the following reply:

"Please be advised that as of Friday, August 29, 2014, Couch Commerce Inc., the parent company of TeamBuy.ca/Dealfind.com, has entered into a legal & financial restructuring process. Pursuant to the rules and regulations governing the restructuring process, we cannot honor TeamBucks issued on or before August 29, 2014 and issue any refunds related to purchases on or before August 29, 2014.

Please note the purpose of the restructuring is to provide the Companies with a more stable environment to continue operations and develop a plan that will allow us to continue in business.

We appreciate your prior support and looking forward to continued support through this important process."

This is unacceptable

donniec17
9/11/14

I don't often write reviews, but my advice is to avoid this company altogether as they have terrible refund policies. As an example I purchased 3 bras online in July and they did not arrive for 3 months, with damaged packaging from overseas. They were defective and I called them immediately to report this and never heard back. I was away in Oct, my husband was hospitalized in Nov, died in Dec and his celebration was held in Jan. By the time I realized I never heard back, I contacted them in Feb and was told that they could not arrange for a replacement or refund due to the length of time since it was purchased. Huh???? A 2nd example is I purchased a service from a beauty salon that had no expiry date. Subsequently the company closed its operations, and I could not get a refund on that service. I would have been happy with a credit for future purchases, but in both cases Dealfind has kept the money that I prepaid and did not resolve the problem. Lesson learned, but the only way to fight back is to spread the word about their unethical business practices and warn potential customers to avoid buying from DEALFIND.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this company at all costs! Once they have your money they will never refund you or give a credit voucher. Poor service by not following up on complaints properly, defective goods, shipping packages arrive crushed and months after ordering, no return policy and unethical business practices!

charlieb50
9/10/14

100% of items I've purchased have not been delivered. I always get the answers that they are following it up with the seller, or waiting for their response or my refund is on the way. None of it can be believed, as nothing happens.
This all explains the rumors that they are "folding up their tent" and going out of business. That will be a welcomed event!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this business. They are about to crash!

davet37
9/7/14

I purchased a Teambuy/Dealfind for $50 worth of clothes at a certain store for $25. The promotional amount expired ($50) but I was suppose to be able to use the paid amount ($25) at the store, the store refused. Teambuy/Dealfind claimes that if a merchant refuses a voucher they will issue you a credit. I emailed Teambuy/Dealfind they said no, when I tried to plead my case I get this response:

"Hello,

For any other inquiries not pertaining to this order, please visit our Customer Support/FAQ page in order to submit a new support request email. "

Basically telling me where to go. Teambuy/Dealfind is a horrible company, but don't take my word for it, Google either of the names and read some of the reviews yourself. Don't get ripped off like I did.

I will not let this go, every few months I will resubmit a complaint and go on every review website I can find to warn people away from Dealfind / Teambuy. OR Dealfind can give back my stolen money and they will never hear from me again.

gregs59
8/31/14

SCUMMIEST COMPANY. Dishonest misleading headlines, and doesn't honor non-expiring coupons. They should be sued by consumers and consumer groups. NEVER BUY FROM THEM

andream49
8/26/14

I purchased a voucher that was never to expire. When I went to redeem it, I found out that the place was out of business. I emailed dealfind twice and both times they would not refund my voucher because I bought it more than 240 days ago. It shouldn't matter when I bought it. If the voucher does not expire and the shop is out of business, I think dealfind should be responsible, as they sold me the voucher. I am feeling like I was scammed. If this is their way of making money, they should be shut down immediately. "BEWARE - DO NOT SHOP AT DEALFIND/TEAMBUY"!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware!

anitae2
8/25/14

They are the worse and are part of Team Buy so stay away from them. The voucher I had stated it wouldn't expired not even the promotional amount and due to health reasons I couldn't use it and now that I can the place is closed and DealFind will not refund or give me a credit due to their policy. How unfeeling....Sarah the manager stated, thank you for your understanding....yeah right there is no understanding for being so uncaring, it is disgusting!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tip for consumers: Groupon is much better....they are reasonable and fair.

elenav4
8/5/14

I just want to warn people here NOT to BUY DEAL FIND coupons because you may never get your service done or money back like its happening to me now. Costumer service only says we can't help and can't give money back. They don't even call you back like they promise. So now Im stuck in vicios circle - merchant does not want to prove the service and DEAL FIND does not want to refund my money. So Think before you buy or you maybe be ripped off!

sharadd
7/16/14

I have purchased several coupons for restaurants and they have expired. 2 others the restaurants are out of business. Coupons clearly say that THEY NEVER EXPIRE. Trying to get the original value refunded is a hassle. Complaining to the Manager not possible as it is their policy and the hard headed Rep is stubborn and arrogant. Rep says the coupons expire after 270 days!! So why does the coupon say THEY NEVER EXPIRE ?
Sorry to have done business with them. Kindly stay away from these shady outfit as they are crooks of first kind. I do plan to escalate this matter further and will take legal action if need be.

- See more at: http://gripevine.com/liars-liars-liars-and-bad-hard-headed-rep-deal-find-gripe-21011398#sthash.tcVujpo0.dpuf

sandyr31
6/24/14

Ordered a pair of pants on April 16th, 2014 after 1 month contacted company "they will call the seller and get back to me" two days later, "sorry the seller claims it was lost in the mail, do you want it resent" said yes (loved these pants that much). I ask how long would it take for delivery "2 weeks". I asked if I could cancel "sorry seller already shipped". Well today is June 24th, (way past the 2 week span) needed for an event tomorrow and just track down the package is still in China!!!! since the 21st. Please use the old adage, when something looks too good it probably is. Their prices are good, their shipping is expensive (1 charge per Item even if you order the same item more than once) at least some sellers group as many items and adjust the s&h. Will never do business with them again. I hope my pants are worth all this trouble. PS: I had the same problem with some other seller (not dealfind) and had problems as well. It seems everything that comes from China takes a long time and I've emailed them and apparently there is a language problem...by the way it was cheaply made item. BEWARE Dealplus does not tell you specifically where your merchandise is being shipped from. I asked and they told me they have warehouses all over, it depends where my item would be. Had I known this item was in CHINA I would've never made this purchase

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealFind staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question