Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

davidn125
1/25/17

Very good experience bidding and buying products. Excellent customer service to exchange a product when the wrong one was sent.

noahc22
1/25/17

My browser didn't like the site. It was hard to make bids and not friendly to me! Thanks for letting me try it..

victorias77
1/25/17

Wow! What a quick and polite response. And....I didn't even get the answer I was hoping for. Great job!

arlenem23
1/25/17

Great products, great customer service, always ready to help in anyway they can. Looking forward to bidding again in the near future!

cindyh98
1/25/17

Thanks for being so kind! Hats off to dealdash!!!! One of the best experiences I've had. I'm looking forward to wining more items for my new home. The Barrel Shack items will look awesome in my rustic ranch style home. I can't wait to decorate it!!! Thank you again dealdash!!!!

michaelc401
1/24/17

Very good response from Customer Service. Also the fix it to the problem was very good too. The representative name was Cody did a excellent job. There are no complaints from me.

johnnyh40
1/24/17

Love dealdash biding and thanks for taking off the warranty I forgot to unchecked the box . Keep up the good work.
Have a wonderful week!

melodyd8
1/24/17

It was very helpful... The Customer service rep was extremely nice and answered all my questions very nicely. It was a lot of help...Thanks

dianec85
1/24/17

Overall, I enjoy Dealdash and have won some cool stuff. However, I am disappointed with the inconsistent inability to add bids when using bed buddy that cost me the auctions and lots more trying to win items for my nautical themed guest bedroom. I hope that the support staff can work with me on a resolution.

shahidm2
1/24/17

Customer service is excellent, they respond in no time. They will work with you to resolve the issue quickly

karent95
1/24/17

Best and most professional service ever. I appreciate the quick response and kindness of the staff. Giving site suggestions is a big plus. Very impressive

christophers96
1/24/17

Way 2 many people jumping in on other customer's spending a lot of time and money. Something needs to be changed with the no jumping policy

lauras209
1/23/17

Great customer service representatives. Fix the problem in seconds. I think her name was Lizzie not really sure but very nice girl.

rhondap21
1/22/17

I have had nothing but a lot of fun and enjoyed winning when I did. It was so exciting...ADDICTING....I had some shipping issues and support was right on top of everything and I am so excited to receive my items!!!

patriciar132
1/22/17

Reference to the survey. Questions about the bonus bids I was supposed to get. When I was going to get them. They responded very quickly. I have never had anyone respond like deal dash.

rokhayac
1/22/17

I loved the friendly service. Deal Dash is wonderful. I really liked that Deal Dash was understandi g of my situation. And helped me with some tips so I wouldn't happen again.

shakilyas
1/22/17

The fact that you do not just use money and theres some type of points system throws me off. However, the customer service provider sent a email with a link to the videons instructing how to use it. So I may give it another try.

robinj47
1/22/17

He heiped me with both issues i had ty very much. Couldnt remember sign in. Password. But i had bids left that couldnt get to.

lisav51
1/21/17

Thank you for your fast response and great customer service..................................................

yvonnei2
1/21/17

As a newbie, my experience was very good. I have won two items I have bid on but haven't had much luck since.

azr17
1/20/17

They barely skim the line of being legit. Anyone with any common sense can see that they're shady as hell.

Tip for consumers: Tips http://www.azreviewer.com/blog/money-finance/are-penny-auction-sites-like-dealdash-scam-sites/

wendip
1/20/17

You don't get 10 seconds on the clock, even IF someone doesn't bid jump or snipe you (place a manual bid when you were only on the clock for 1 or 2 seconds).
They could end other bidder's ability to steal (yes, steal) your bids. It wouldn't take the most knowledgeable programmer in the world to program it to put new bids in the queue rather than allow bid theft from other players (yes, there is game play involved). The final straw is that if you try to buy your bids back, they cost .60 each. I have watched this site for several months and have never seen the bids cost .60 cents. They ALWAYS have some sort of "sale" or "special" going on.

I don't see dealdash ever leveling the playing field and making it impossible for people to bid jump, snipe, or steal bids from other bidders. This practice only benefits DealDash, if people lose their "10 second" bid after 1-2 seconds. Then they are forced to buy more bids (cha-ching) or leave the site altogether (oh well, suckers are a dime a dozen).

williamk107
1/20/17

These guys are very honest and more than generous in arbitration.I had 1st wanted to quit but then I was treated so well I think I'll stick with the program. I hadn't even given the chance.

anaa38
1/20/17

It's a nice way to save money and you do it having fun! I really recommend it , and the customer service it's very good!

kennethl38
1/20/17

Some of the best customer service I've recieved. Especially when I had an issue with a payment. I've found them to be very friendly, helpful, and understanding.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash