Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

terryl80
12/15/16

DealDash is an exciting way to bid on quality products and buy them for a fraction of their cost. I recommend DealDash for everyone!

philips67
12/15/16

Waste of time and money, spending money on bids then to watch someone else jump in the auction and win in 4 bids. It almost seems like they have bots on their site taking items away from people who are trying to win auctions with hard earned money. Won't recommend to anyone.

gloriag38
12/15/16

I'm always having problems typing, even
w-my google speak(speech impediment)
I have delt-with Customer support here @
deal dash. and No Rushing me no Stress
Thank You All @Customer Support Team!.

johnt355
12/12/16

LEARNING THE ROPES THRU CHAT.

joshm127
12/10/16

I waited 2 months and didn't get what I "won" (you have to PAY to bid). Finally support told me that I am "suspected of fraud" and that I won't be receiving my items OR a refund until their "investigation is complete." - I wrote the Attorney General and BBB and will sue them for a refund if I have to. Avoid this scam company at ALL costs!

Response to DealDash: I already did get in touch with you. My review reflects what your customer service already told me!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

kennybangbangb
12/10/16

thankful

cm155
12/9/16

Already submit.

dong83
12/6/16

I had a question about why some auctions at Deal Dash do not allow reserving a booking buddy prior to the start of the auction. My customer service representative explained that some customers were using legal auction strategies with popular auctions that essentially could or was blocking potential additional customers to have access to the auction. In an effort to help all of their customers, Deal Dash modified access to the bidding buddies program in an effort to help additional customers participate in these auctions.

I applauded Deal Dash's effort to support their total customer base and suggested another potential solution that could help the "pro" customers and "amateur" customers like me. My customer service representative said she would pass my suggestions to her supervisor. If my ideas spawns help and support for all of Deal Dash's customers, great. If my thoughts fall on deaf ears or if I missed a consequence that would hurt the company and their customers my ideas must be shelved and ignored. I would endorse that action as very acceptable and intelligent.

The bottom line is that my Customer Service Representative understood my question, did not try to placate me with a company line, expertly told me the overall issue the company was dealing with and how they were working to "try to legally find a way to level the playing field" that would allow all parties the same opportunities during the first part of the auctions without unintentionally disrupting customer service. She allowed me, or rather I should say, my customer service representative conducted herself in an extremely professionally manner, allowing me the opportunity to suggest another option that might help with their challenge. She was very polite and demonstrated administrative customer service by suggesting it could be a good idea and she would pass it on to her supervisors. Those words, her kindness and professionalism directed her actions and proved she was a master in Customer Service. By her actions and concerned demeanor, I knew I was working with someone who cared about people, customers and me. Thank you and may your creator bless you.

If this is the type of people Deal Dash employs then I would recommend them to everyone and tell them they have phenomenal customer service and are a company with class, pride and the guts to put the customer first. This is the oldest and most proven way to conduct business, keep and build customer loyalty and pave the way for new business.
Since the beginnings of business colleges, all business colleges from Harvard to Northern Arizona University have tried to pound this one idea of treating the customer right, to emphasize the best customer service benefits not only the company but more importantly they as individuals. The Deans and professors of these colleges have done everything possible to teach future business men and women the old axiom that business are built on, "The Customer IS Always Right". I know, I have the scars to prove it.

With this one simple act of customer service, the sound of a clarion has been heard and the rest of the business community had better pay attention, it is a call for them to choose whether to honor their customers, or die.

Regardless of how you view the economics of this country, it is the customers economy and we have a long memory. Treat your customers poorly and when the economy improves your customer base and loyalty will begin to disappear and you and your Board of Directors will be the catalyst of your potential down fall.

I hope not, I pray that you pull your heads out of your ledgers, take a long look at the working class, recognize their current challenges and anonymously do things to support their lives. Support the charities, create new jobs and please don't neglect to tell your customers, "Thank You". Without them, you might end up on the street too.

Yes, Macy's did tell Gimbels and "Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus" known by many names and faiths but always there to represent hope and work with the world to create and spread Goodwill.

Isn't amazing what one person's action, one person with a kind spirit, not afraid to work, eager to help a customer and by her actions unknowingly represent her company and the people who work there, represent class, pride and the guts to put the customer first. The gauntlet has been thrown, now let's see who has the guts to pick it up, I want to know where I am spending my next months paycheck.

Just Words....

delmontc
12/6/16

They where fast and efficient buff said.

diamondp2

It Was Great Customer Service

beverlyc52
12/6/16

Very helpful and friendly. Solved my problem right away and helped me to better understand how this site works. Can't thank them enought.

loril52
12/3/16

Resolved my problem right away

heathero13
11/30/16

10 star service on a Holiday weekend! Thank You Kevin!!

nicholass50
11/28/16

No complaints about the service. The chat interface is a little cumbersome when using Chrome on an Android.

walters51
11/27/16

Very professional

ah1210
11/26/16

getting to know the in and outs of dealdash my first bid

toms268
11/26/16

I purchased an item on Deal Dash consisting of two specialty (Veho Kasa) light bulbs. One of the bulbs works (although the app that controls it is inconsistent) but the other does not work at all. I did not discover that the 2nd one didn't work for over a month since I did not try to use it right away. When I called the Veho Kasa Co they could not fix the problem and said I had to call Deal Dash. In an online chat w/ Aleksei @ Deal Dash I had the best customer svc interaction of my 40+ years of adult life. He did not question anything about the purchase but immediately said he would send out a replacement within a few days. With a 3 minute online chat and then 2minutes later when I got the confirmation the problem was resolved with absolutely NO hassle whatsoever. WOW!

ritas52
11/16/16

Comencé a participar en Dealdash el 11/11/2016 para un flashlight Wilson & Miller Tactical Combat utilizando el Book A BidBuddy y pensaba que no lo iba a lograr porque habia mucha competencia. Fue una sorpresa grande cuando vi en mi pantalla "Congratulation.You Won!".

rachely12
11/15/16

Some how my card got charged for money I didn't spend.

ivanr38
11/12/16

DealDash is a great penny auction website. I joined two months ago and already have won several cool electronic items at a fraction of the cost. Customer service handles issues in a very timely manner and they do what they can to keep their bidders satisfied.

markb324
11/10/16

I stumbled across deal dash just over a month ago and can't stay off it. I have more fun on this app then any other app I currently play. so far I have won the 55" Schultz tv, mountain bike, 2 sets headphones, metal art sculpture, numerous other items, and countless bid packs! Remember it is competitive so follow the help tips, don't waste your bids, and be patient. I love this app and recommend it to everyone. Way to go Deal Dash!!!

ariaw2
11/10/16

I've been a Deal Dash customer for almost a year. I've been on other penny auction sites and this one by far is the best! Quality items and loads of fun! I've already recommended the site to my friends and family and many have already signed up.

michaelt177
11/7/16

Dealdash is a fun and fair bidding site. They have great deals with a real
chance of winning prizes. I have won several items over $1,000 and they
have all been delivered within a week of winning.

amb1247
11/7/16

Cody assisted me today with my question and was very knowledgeable and prompt with taking care of it. Thanks so much!

nicholeg9
11/7/16

Got wrapped up in the excitement of the first day bought a little over 300+ in bid packs won 3 10 gift cards and a purse valued around 100 bucks if that, it sucks what a rip off stick with eBay people

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

153 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
judyz11
Judy Z.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Judy,

Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
1 week, 3 days ago
1 week, 5 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Suman. We have our headquarters in Minnesota. You can find us online here: www.dealdash.com
1 week, 5 days ago