Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

shakilyas
1/22/17

The fact that you do not just use money and theres some type of points system throws me off. However, the customer service provider sent a email with a link to the videons instructing how to use it. So I may give it another try.

robinj47
1/22/17

He heiped me with both issues i had ty very much. Couldnt remember sign in. Password. But i had bids left that couldnt get to.

lisav51
1/21/17

Thank you for your fast response and great customer service..................................................

yvonnei2
1/21/17

As a newbie, my experience was very good. I have won two items I have bid on but haven't had much luck since.

azr17
1/20/17

They barely skim the line of being legit. Anyone with any common sense can see that they're shady as hell.

Tip for consumers: Tips http://www.azreviewer.com/blog/money-finance/are-penny-auction-sites-like-dealdash-scam-sites/

wendip
1/20/17

You don't get 10 seconds on the clock, even IF someone doesn't bid jump or snipe you (place a manual bid when you were only on the clock for 1 or 2 seconds).
They could end other bidder's ability to steal (yes, steal) your bids. It wouldn't take the most knowledgeable programmer in the world to program it to put new bids in the queue rather than allow bid theft from other players (yes, there is game play involved). The final straw is that if you try to buy your bids back, they cost .60 each. I have watched this site for several months and have never seen the bids cost .60 cents. They ALWAYS have some sort of "sale" or "special" going on.

I don't see dealdash ever leveling the playing field and making it impossible for people to bid jump, snipe, or steal bids from other bidders. This practice only benefits DealDash, if people lose their "10 second" bid after 1-2 seconds. Then they are forced to buy more bids (cha-ching) or leave the site altogether (oh well, suckers are a dime a dozen).

williamk107
1/20/17

These guys are very honest and more than generous in arbitration.I had 1st wanted to quit but then I was treated so well I think I'll stick with the program. I hadn't even given the chance.

anaa38
1/20/17

It's a nice way to save money and you do it having fun! I really recommend it , and the customer service it's very good!

kennethl38
1/20/17

Some of the best customer service I've recieved. Especially when I had an issue with a payment. I've found them to be very friendly, helpful, and understanding.

jeffw91
1/20/17

Got a good and quick response. Was very pleased.!!!!!!! Will recommend to anyone to try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mail54
1/20/17

Great items to bid on. Awesome incentives. I love the $.12 offers. The customer service is very helpful, friendly and quick.

davids669
1/20/17

Love the auctions and prices. I get a rush everytime I win. The quality is number 1. Customer service is one of the best that I have seen in a long time just quick and easy. No hassles at all. Thank u deal dash.

kathleenm92
1/20/17

Immediate response was received which met my expectations!! Well done!!

I submitted a request to DealDash for full refund of $39 US currency because erroneously assumed DealDash delivered to Canada.

Almost immediately the refund was made and a summary email followed from DaahDeal.

debbiew89
1/20/17

Great assistance from Mike G. He always has the info I ask for and does an excellent job for Dealdash! Try it, you'll like it.

letaa
1/20/17

I addressed a concern I had. Paul from Deal Dash was the one that responded. I must say I was touched, got a sweet response back, some bids added, and made sure the concern be taken care of. Amazing!

michaels551
1/20/17

Thank you for answering my question clearly and promptly! Ya'll are doing a great job. I'm enjoying the deal dash experience lots!

jonc75
1/19/17

It is fun to play....it can be costly if you let it be....but definitely fun! I would recommend trying it out....they give your bids back if you lose your first time.

curtism44
1/18/17

I purchased $70.00 worth. I was bidding on a $35.00 item and I still lost!

The site prompt you to buy more credits because you about to run out....a total scam!!!...don't waist your money!!

abhinayav
1/14/17

It is one of the coolest app where you find good items, though the bids are chargable but you can get the bid cost at the very begining.

rodneyh32
1/13/17

Deal Dash for understanding how a Bidder may feel.

I am looking forward to your promise to make this change.

YES and NO

A box to check is perfect.

Box placed in an easy to see place, displayed before any of our bidding begins.

When the easily noticed box is apparent, I promise to delete the Site Jabber review letter.

And Praise your Site in a future review. " YaY Deal Dash " for listening.

We Bidders appreciate your site and love to play. A choice to insure is only

Fair and Honest.

Thank you for this change Deal Dash.

Sincerely,
Rodney

cynthiaw63
1/8/17

N8ce, quality items at bargain prices an it's so fun. You can be competitive from the comfort of your own home. Love to see what sales are upcom8ng.

cynthiaw62
1/8/17

I am able to get items that I could not afford otherwise. Love giving gifts from deal Dash as well. Recipient is always pleased.

owenk21
1/4/17

I have been on Deal Dash about a year now. I joined earlier, but only started bidding about a year ago. The results have been great for me. In my home, there are so many things I have won, that I might need a bigger home. There are pitfalls to avoid, like it can be addicting, and there are certain bidders to avoid. Once you figure all this stuff out, it is a very competitive site. There is no feeling quite like winning an auction. Beware, though, of obsessing on an item, which I have done, and buying more bids to try to win it. It will probably appear again shortly. Patience must be used on this site. I won all of my Christmas presents on Deal Dash this year, and I would highly recommend it to friends and family.

carla481
12/29/16

DealDash is a complete rip-off. They're acting like you can pick up these items for pennies on the dollar. By the time you put in your bids and win you still have to pay for that item. It is complete scam. Also the money they make on an item is incredible. If a PS4 ends up selling for $150 on their site you divide that by all the bids placed , the end up making $1,500 on that item and then still want you to pay the $150 winning bid. Stay away from that site your just throwing your money away.

tamilselvanr
12/27/16

Best App and the interface is good, Reliable and got my rewards quickly

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash