US Government’s NSF

9/19/16

Quick, easy and simple

baileyc26
9/19/16

First of all they need to be honest when they say that a bid buys you 10 secs on the clock. It almost never, even when everyone is using the bid buddy goes for a full 10 secs. In those situations it goes for 8. The problem is that with all of the algorithms that control the bidding from the time and bid buddy end, they still "allow" these "people" to come in and continuously hit the bid button when your time on the clock only last 1-2 seconds.

Last night/ this morning I bought $14 worth of bids (120) on sale. I also had 250 bids, so a total of 370 bids.
I started bidding on a 300 bid pack from the onset of the auction. After the bidding got over the $5 threshold for no new bidders, in come what appears to be a new acct sniping people within the 1st 1-3 seconds of their bids, pretty much every person's bid. This went on for a VERY long time. To put it into perspective: every time this person or bot hopped on their bid (sometimes with them getting less than a second) it would cost them at least 14 cents for every bid today. This person or bot, I tend to think it was a bot since it went on for so long and was so quick, continuously took 14 cents from every person who was bidding. This went on from right before it hit $5 until around the $17 mark.

A little disclaimer here, I was an idiot for staying in the bidding for that long. I was a newbie is the only excuse I can come up with. By that time I mistakenly thought that "well most of my bids are gone, I might as well keep going since I have lost or more aptly had so many bids stolen." I thought I could just buy the 300 bid pack for the price that they were being sold for at that moment which was $36. WRONG!
Just before the end of bidding I ran out of bids. A new person who must've put in 1 bid before the $5 mark came in fresh, after the 2 of us who remained had been there for hours trying to get the bids. She ended up taking it with only a few bids and probably at least a nap.
I looked to buy back the bids that I lost only to find that the only way that I could would be to pay $180! Funny thing is that I have been watching the site for a few weeks now and have never seen the bids at the full price of 60 cents per. Yet that is what is charged to get them back and the 300 that I was bidding on.
Needless to say, I'm finished with bidding on there. At least with Ebay, you don't lose anything to bid, and even if the product is crap, paypal protects you. DealDash is nothing more than online gambling. I plan on making a YouTube video showing people how these rogue "bidders" can come in and wipe people's bids out and DealDash will sell them back to you at higher than normal prices.

jerrys75
9/18/16

I am very involved with DD and sometimes a small problem occurs. DD fixes them; I guarantee that. SinghaJerry

judym76
9/17/16

Very quick attention to my email. Deal Dash has a great support team

shannonn11
9/17/16

I would like to try this out before I buy any bids.

shawnh44

Great customer service.

sherryc39
9/17/16

What more can you say other than perfect job. I know give this guy a BIG PAY RAISE.

kevins187
9/16/16

These people who run and take care of DealDash are so nice when you contact them. And you don't wait for a response. They answer your emails really fast! I have won a few things and there is no waiting a week for the products. You win, BAM its at your doorstep!!

nannetteb1
9/16/16

Something went awry when signing up with deal dash, so I backed out all of my info only to find out a short time later that they went ahead & processed my information after they said there was an error on account information, that it to closely matched another account #.

charlesk51
9/16/16

I went in blind, & they showed me what i didn't see. Great honest people.

oliviaw24
9/16/16

I'm very satisfied with the products that DealDash displays on their site.

margon2
9/16/16

They get back to you right away. Even though I bug the heck out of them

christinac88
9/16/16

Fast at answering my question about a return. Very fair options

robertd240

First timer I'm happy

joanm66
9/16/16

No complain, could not asked for better service.

joeg113
9/16/16

They were prompt and answered my question in a courteous, and timely manner.

lauram204
9/15/16

I didn't read or understand what i was getting into.

dewanes

Great to deal with.

kennyr18
9/15/16

They offered a full refund when I realized that they did not ship to Canada.

melissal89
9/15/16

DealDash is a good auction site to win great things on for cheep. I love winning!

miker210
9/15/16

DealDash is a great website for people who enjoy purchasing bids. Purchasing bids may not be for everyone, but DealDash is a great place to bid on items. Recently I guess I did not read and understand the sign up process and got myself in a mess. I contacted Customer Service regarding the matter. Customer Service was prompt in handling my issue that I created and made everything right with me regarding my issue. Thank you DealDash! A happy customer, Hilo, Hawaii. Thanks!

amandak58
9/15/16

I needed more information is all.

josephh100
9/15/16

Just wanted to let you know that Dealdash is a very good organization in my eyes.

barberenap
9/15/16

It was fast, informative, and a great experience.

maryc260
9/15/16

You got back top me with no solution

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

140 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bernardoa13
bernardo A.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Bernardo,

Thank you for your getting in touch.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

on 1/26/17
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cynthia.Thank you for contacting us and welcome to DealDash!

First thing I would recommend is to review the site very carefully before placing a large number of bids. Making sure you understand how it works will dramatically increase your chances of winning.

So where should you start? Here!: http://www.dealdash.com/page.php?id=13

Read through that page and watch the video first then start with the smaller items like $15 gift cards and the like. Youll notice many of these smaller prizes also have bids attached. I cant stress watching and learning enough-its vital to learn from the best and see what they do. Also, read the various articles under our Help section-youll learn a lot! Also, its a good idea to go up on our Facebook page and pose questions about bidding to our other customers. Youll find many of them are helpful.

Can you win a large item like an iPad with a few bids on your first time out? Of course you can, but these are on of our most popular auctions. Watch and learn and ask lots of questions-Thats how you develop a great strategy for bidding!

Please write back with any other questions you may have.

Have a great day!