US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

michaelh272
7/23/16

After a miscommunication Deal Dash has allowed me to enjoy the strategy of real time bidding on line against multiple people from around the country. It is fun, especially when you win.

billp76
7/23/16

I felt the person answering my question was side stepping the real problem with the site and was just giving me the corporate answer.

micahh13
7/23/16

They say it's fair but I don't believe that it is fair they make you by all these beds and no matter how many did you put down I feel like I still can can't win anything because everybody has more hits than me I've already put $60 into this website but I've got $30 in gift cards two of which I won't even be using so I feel like I've wasted my money and I don't think I'm going to go back to it.

carolync43
7/23/16

I had gone into a site that I didn't really know much about and I wanted to check yall out to see what you had at dealdash not realizing that you had to pay first.. so I accidentally pushed something on my phone for it to except my credit card. I thought it hung onto your information til u bought something, so...I didn't have enough to do it at the time I just wanted to put it in just in case I decide to bid. You were so AWESOME TO UNDERSTAND my request and for that I'm truly greatful
You are truly A wonderful company to get things done in a drop of a bucket. .So......
AWESOME JOB EVERYBODY I was so afraid of my financial situation that you help me so I will be back....THANK YOU FOR Everything.

lewism41
7/23/16

Product came quickly. Good shape and was as stated or better.
Thanks for being there for me and everybody Elise prize came quickly and was even better than l though. Lewis madison

nathanb82
7/20/16

Deal Dash guarantees a win with your first bid pack. Beware, this is how they get you. I managed to win three $10 gift cards for various places at a cost of 5 cents. So, $30.05 for $30 worth of gift cards, and no one bid on those but 1 person. Not bad... figuring that folks must go for the big items only l proceeded to purchase two more bid packs for around 76 dollars total. Interestingly enough, now even the 10 an 25 dollar gift cards were pulling in hundreds of bids. So I try for flashlights and umbrellas. More than 10 value, but still low cost. Now, I am not saying this place is shady and have their own auto bids, but you will see these few winners on every auction. After losing the next two bid packs I had enough.

Curiosity got to me though so I installed a chrome add on "Bid Ninja", which gives a 24 hour free trial. I think this is against house rules, but had already determined I was done with this place. What bid ninja does is show you how manifolds are in an auction, how many bids made by them, how many times they won in the past, what items and total $ spent on bids. I highly advise before registering and spending money on this site, to check out some of the auctions using bid ninja or something similar.

While it is to be expected that deal dash is going to make money, you will see the in a lot of the auctions folks are using 200 dollars or better worth of bids, for a 700 camera for example. I looked at one persons past bids and they used 14000, that's right, 14k bids for a 700 dollar camera. The lowest price I saw for bid cost is 12 cents. Do the math, thats $1680 dollars!

Again, Im not saying they have bots boosting for them, but no way to know. My advise, check auctions with the bid ninja before registering. Notice who almost always wins. If you still decide to purchase, go for something small they make private for you and after winning, cut your loses and bail.

Bottom line, save your HARD EARNED money for black Friday or cyber Monday. If you win a 700 item for 50 dollars and 200 dollars worth of bids, you got a good deal... but, most likely you will spend 200 or more with of bids and walk away empty handed.

alejandrog10
7/19/16

Customer service, item choice, and site construction all make DealDash the wondrous site it is.

connies82
7/18/16

product shipped when specified as was of good quality.

paulp117
7/17/16

Adrian was very quick to respond and had an excellent solution for both parties.
Thanks Adrian!!

donovanw6
7/17/16

The site messed and cost me $72 there in the process of fixing it so I think that is pretty cool. I've had a lot of fun on the site so come join me!

cathyd28
7/17/16

I am happy to say that I am once again a fan of Deal Dash. Thanks to James for explaining the new changes at DD that seem to make it a lot easier to win items they are bidding on. I definitely noticed the difference and honestly am quite impressed!

barbarap79
7/17/16

Super fast response to my problem. Now THAT is customer service!

howardd19
7/17/16

I was trying to update my profile ad get a refund. During the process, i wound up being charged another 300 bids. DealDash gave me a refund for it as well as another credit I had on the books. Thanks DealDash

courtneys57
7/17/16

Adrian was the consumate professional when dealing with the issue I had. Adrian took care of it immediately and very importantly to my satisfaction. Thank you so much.

sathireddyg
7/17/16

Iam playing dealdash for past 6 months. I WON 5000DOLLARS STUFF FOR JUST 1000 DOLLARS. Nice products

maureena8
7/16/16

This site is great. I won a $10.00 gift card for Dunkin Donuts and one for Burger King for a penny. The best thing I have won so far is a purse. I had tried several times to win it with no luck. When I did win there was a special. I got it for a penny with free shipping. I love it.

amandas159
7/16/16

There was no hassle at all! Five star customer service via email!

troyw21
7/15/16

like most people i joined deal dash to save on electronics ie:laptops, ipods, tvs. however i found that 80 percent of the products auctioned off are off brand/ mystery brand items and rarely do premiere products show up. i noticed these items have absurd retail prices, for example a knitted hat retail $90 or a clock for $250, wristwatches for $300+. one brand that i noticed in particular was Schultz of which i had not heard about prior deal dash. some of the products by schultz on deal dash are: in ear headphones, massage chairs , speakers etc. i fouund it odd how expensive these products were. the headphones retail for $129 which is much more than beats headphones and more than bose which are top of the line. i won a bid for these headphones just to see if they were worth the price... surprise surprise they weren't. mediocre at best, they were comparable to scull candy quality which retail between $15 and $30. next i decided to check on the massage chair. the shcultz massage chair retails for over $14,000 yes that's $14,000. I looked up the top brands for the same type of massage chair on amazon and prices range from $1,800 to about $7,000 which makes the retail price on the schultz brand soooo outlandish.I went to the shultz website and it is very shady as well, there are no specs for their products no reviews no nothing. when i looked up the products on amazon they all have 5 star ratings but the reviews are done by non- verified purchasers, the reviews are also vague and scripted "awesome product" "great buy"...nothing specific that would indicate something genuine. Another brand that caught my eye was Verdict brand watches. mostly all the watches on deal dash are by Verdict, these watches retail for over 300 dollars,which is double the price of similar styles by Michael kors, fossil and other top brand watches. Verdict brand does not have a website and has zero reviews on amazon.......I am convinced that these companies(Schultz, Verdict, etc) exist only to partner with deal dash. They make products with outrageous and unjustified retail prices so that bidders will waste all their bids as most people associate a high price with high quality. if a product is listed at $2000 retail, a bidder will get it for $600 and think its a deal when in reality the quality of the product does not justify those ridiculous prices. I have come to the conclusion that Deal Dash auctions off "Generic" products at high prices to trick consumers into thinking they got a good deal. its kind of like buying a headphones from the dollar store and reselling them for $300. This practice is not illegal but it is very dishonest and shady. In my opinion the products on deal dash are worth 1/4 of what they retail for. If you want a good laugh,join deal dash and check out the prices, if u want a good deal go to ebay or craigslist. ....Deal Dash wont comment on these accusations...i wonder why--Troy

bobbyk18
7/14/16

Very quick to help me with my problem and was very impressed by the response.

jennies16

Extremely considerate people

lynnr53
7/14/16

Fast Pleasant Timely Response!!

robs77
7/14/16

Everything was handled perfectly. Quick response and no issues.

allysonl3
7/14/16

I signed up without reading completely the sign up agreement. I was unable to afford the amount that was taken with my permission from my debit card. I sent a request to have a review. Within 36 hours I was issued a complete refund without jumping through hoops! Because of the way my claim was handled I will recommend them as often as possible! If I was able to join I would and will when able! A true reputable company! Much gratitude!

mauricec28
7/14/16

Having a problem with the bid policy, I elected to cancel my membership. The actions of the people I dealt with was extremely helpful

dickye
7/12/16

Deal Dash handled removing me from their site very quickly.

Ask $#*!y about DealDash
5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi William. Thank you for getting in touch. From what I can see, my colleague Andrew got you replacement bids for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a great day.

Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Kevin. There are no recurring charges on DealDash. All purchases must be approved by the user. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!
1 week ago