Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joed121
10/27/16

After review items being sent

tomg104
10/27/16

I'll admit it, I was one. I've removed it. When I was new to Dealdash, I had an email that said I'd get free bids for reviews. The emails contained links, and after one review... another email, then another. I'm not saying they said I had to give a good review, but what would you think? Bids were expensive, and they were going to give them to me for free! I wasn't even a member long enough to give a good review? Now, I'm here to say BEWARE! I've won some auctions, but I've come to realize the system is rigged. New members are dealdash's money coming in, while the veteran members win almost every auction. I've see an auction end while I still had bids booked? Their response was it was my fault. I've watched as a certain auction went on for 4 days with only 3-4 bidders for the majority of time. By day 2, it was obvious who would end up the winner. I tried to keep track, and calculated that "bidder" has at least 14,000 bids placed? Far-far more then the marked-up retail value. Team-bidding is rampant! I've discovered there are website that track every bidder and every item for a fee. Dealdash says there is "nothing they can do"? They're allowing others to cheat by allowing this. Beware, you have absolutely no chance to win when someone can sit and watch you and know how many bids you've placed, know your entire bidding history, and even tell these cheaters that you're a new member! This is the most honest review I can give you, It's just my opinion?

donaldb79
10/25/16

All I did was check it out to see what the fuss was about the website.

I went through the steps of setting up a account and not once did it tell you that you will be charged for any bids.

woke up the next day and I was charged 20.00 for just looking at the website? I do not think so. I am a website hosting member and this site violates several federal laws of taking money out of your account and without authorization. Steer away from this site.

katherinec34
10/23/16

I contacted Deal Dash regarding the refund of my unsuccessful bids and the agent I chatted with instantly handled the refund, before I said anything else. I was amazed and extremely pleased at the instant response and customer service.

conniem65
10/23/16

DEAL DASH IS AMAZING, FAST,HONEST RELIABLE . ONLY FINEST ITEMS. GREAT SALES. FAIR...SO FAIR ...I SO TRUST THEM AND NEVER USED AN AUCTION BEFORE!

renitam
10/15/16

They crew there is very kind and helpful thank you

revdeborahf
10/15/16

I'm done with this and won't be back. Unless you have unlimited time to sit on the computer & unlimited funds to spend, you are not going to win anything. Biggest waste of money & time. At least if I spend money on Amazon or Ebay I get a product in return. Here there is no return on your payment.

sheriv1
10/14/16

Ever since I learned about DealDash we have saved hundreds of dollars on all different kinds of products and gift cards this is truly a real and amazing sight you need to try this out.

kikiw3
10/11/16

I've had a ton of fun on the website - It can be pricey if you're not careful ~ I think they may be quite honest though - I'm happy to have fun on the site

carolm160
10/8/16

After receiving many great items from DealDash, I received a not so great one. I guess that's to be expected with any company. I notified customer service who quickly fixed the problem to my satisfaction. I did not have to fuss, argue, or compromise. It was easy. A pleasant change from what you usually have to do when dealing with customer service agencies.

randalb6
10/6/16

I mistakenly purchased bids during registration. Dealdash.com customer service was very quick to resolve the issue and make things right. Excellent customer service!

judya29
10/6/16

The person that addressed my problem was courteous, professional and dealt with my items promptly. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing the end of the problem shortly.

rhondaw35
10/6/16

DealDash once again helped answer my questions professionally and with kindness. They have great customer service support!

rona1155
10/4/16

I was out of the country and didn't have an address to ship my winning item to. They worked with me to hold the item for later shipping. They didn't have to. Good customer service!

jeannep10
10/2/16

I didn't understand really what DealDash was about, but it was explaned patiently.

kellyg81
10/2/16

I needed to change my email address. Live chat w/ Dan helped my issue very easily and quickly.

cindio
10/2/16

I bought an item and noted that inner packaged appeared damaged. The support team member, Anna advised if damaged take photos and email support team @ deal dash and it could be replaced. Relief!

leroyb31
9/30/16

I bid on a blanket for my granddaughter and thought the blanket was pink. After looking at the final bid it turned out to be a blue blanket. Contact Customer Service and James made arranged for me to receive a pink blanket for my granddaughter.

marilynp32
9/28/16

DealDash is worth it and true. You find a lot for way less and the good thing is when you win it you don't even pay for shipping. Merchandise is good quality

marye120
9/24/16

Appreciate that customer service employees are empowered to resolve issues without going to supervisors. They just fix the issue

rebeccah68
9/23/16

Spectacular Customer Service Experience

Extremely impressed with the understanding, promptness and excellent customer service.

REBECCA HARVEY

glendab12
9/23/16

I signed up bought my package of bids, and started bidding not knowing what I was doing. Needless to say I was disappointed and won nothing . Big let down. I wrote to support venting on my loss.
To my surprise I received a email stating that my acct. Was being credited for the price of my package! Plus allowed to keep and use remaining bids. I have watched and learned, am more prepared to give it a go again.
Thank you , thank you. You rock!

paulc232
9/22/16

Unknown error message pops up while trying to purchase bids

stevenk74
9/22/16

i received a great support .. Very clear , prompt feedback ..

katc18
9/22/16

Love it. Had two back surgeries n getting ready for total hip replacement n needed something to occupy my time n cheer me up. This fit the bill. Not the best bit having fun. Get upset sometimes!mes when people ciut ur bod out from under u but I guess I understand their desperation. I'm not that way. I'm only buying Xmas gifts. Thanks for givimng me the opportunity to try.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

146 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kheilaj
Kheila J.
2 days, 8 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kheila. Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
1 day, 21 hours ago
4 days, 4 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Phyllis. We list all items at the same price you will find on the brand's official website and Amazon listings. If you see an item listed cheaper, it may be a second hand one sold by an individual. If the item is listed as new, please report it to us, since we don't allow re-selling of items won on DealDash.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.
3 days, 23 hours ago