Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rodolfog2
1/27/17

I can't say enough about the service I received, I am so
happy and grateful, you are an awsome Company period!!!!

rudyv6
1/27/17

You guys are amazing when it comes to customer service and support. Thank you DD for making this site an amazing experience for me and my family.

laurat79
1/27/17

was not happy with perfume I had won it made me sneeze and gave me a headache chat person gave me bids and I ended up buying more but lost the item I was hoping to win

stephenk77
1/27/17

I am Very happy with the Response time , it show's me that your company really cares about Your customers . Also the explanation to my question was Very Clear and easy to understand . Very Thankful , I had to Ask an additional question and received the same Very Good response, not only was my question was answered but it was answered in a way that is very easy to understand. Once Again Very Happy with my Service .

garrettn4
1/27/17

Thank you very much fpr understanding and the refund.. Most comlaines will not do so this easily..again thank for understanding mistakes can be made

crystalt27
1/27/17

I had an issue with my account after accidentally placing multiple bid pack orders. The customer service department corrected this mistake quickly and I have had no further problems.

justof
1/27/17

Customer service was understanding and considerate to my needs. Fast and quick resalution to the direct problem at hand. Thank you deal dash.

marioj18
1/27/17

Accidentally purchased $600 in bids. Equal to 4000 bids. Did not need that many bids? DD replied in twelve minutes to let me know my PayPal account would be refunded. Thank you Deal Dash

harryannep
1/26/17

If you have all the time in the world to waste, and lots of money too, you may win one or two auctions, but competition is fierce for anything worth any value, like TV's and Cameras. A total waste of time and money, totally stupid.

lisav53
1/26/17

My daughter bought 75.00 worth of bids without my permission. When I called about it, the staff member who took my call was so kind and understanding and he refunded the whole amount. I am very impressed with Deal Dash and the courtesy your staff exhibit. Thank you!

daniellec75
1/26/17

I'm new so not so sure of it . All I know is u should have a end of auction time limit also. It's kinda hard to win most things so my only suggestion is for it to be a little bit easier to actually get some of ur products u bid on

donnal101
1/26/17

I got a refund for the bid pack order. I didn't understand how to place a bid correctly and ordered this bid for more than I wanted to pay. But I received a refund promptly. Thank you.

davidn125
1/25/17

Very good experience bidding and buying products. Excellent customer service to exchange a product when the wrong one was sent.

noahc22
1/25/17

My browser didn't like the site. It was hard to make bids and not friendly to me! Thanks for letting me try it..

victorias77
1/25/17

Wow! What a quick and polite response. And....I didn't even get the answer I was hoping for. Great job!

arlenem23
1/25/17

The best online shopping around! Would recommend this site to everyone I know. Service is great and fast!

cindyh98
1/25/17

Thanks for being so kind! Hats off to dealdash!!!! One of the best experiences I've had. I'm looking forward to wining more items for my new home. The Barrel Shack items will look awesome in my rustic ranch style home. I can't wait to decorate it!!! Thank you again dealdash!!!!

robertf167
1/25/17

thank you ...................................................................................................

rayc79
1/25/17

Have been a member for about 20 minutes. Submitted a question the customer service got an immediate response. Good feeling about the whole thing thank you

earlies
1/25/17

Prompt service and excellent handling of the situation. It took only minutes for deal dash to answer my email.

michaelc401
1/24/17

Very good response from Customer Service. Also the fix it to the problem was very good too. The representative name was Cody did a excellent job. There are no complaints from me.

johnnyh40
1/24/17

Love dealdash biding and thanks for taking off the warranty I forgot to unchecked the box . Keep up the good work.
Have a wonderful week!

melodyd8
1/24/17

It was very helpful... The Customer service rep was extremely nice and answered all my questions very nicely. It was a lot of help...Thanks

dianec85
1/24/17

Overall, I enjoy Dealdash and have won some cool stuff. However, I am disappointed with the inconsistent inability to add bids when using bed buddy that cost me the auctions and lots more trying to win items for my nautical themed guest bedroom. I hope that the support staff can work with me on a resolution.

shahidm2
1/24/17

Customer service is excellent, they respond in no time. They will work with you to resolve the issue quickly

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

146 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kheilaj
Kheila J.
2 days, 8 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kheila. Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
1 day, 21 hours ago
4 days, 4 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Phyllis. We list all items at the same price you will find on the brand's official website and Amazon listings. If you see an item listed cheaper, it may be a second hand one sold by an individual. If the item is listed as new, please report it to us, since we don't allow re-selling of items won on DealDash.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.
3 days, 23 hours ago