US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

danielg120
7/24/16

Dealdash is and does everything they claim. The auctions are fair and honest as advertised and the customer service is quick and easy. I've saved a ton of money with over 85 auctions I've won. The item's I've won are an exceptional value and high quality. I highly recommend you give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

kimk64
7/24/16

I've been fortunate to win many auctions here at DD. And that's great.

But I had to return an item, received a pre-paid Fed Ex return label, sent the Bluetooth speaker back a couple of months ago and not one response, reply or receipt of a replacement for the defective item.

And that's not so great. Consequently, I have suspended bidding at DD and now spend my money at Quibids....they are great and great.

miquellh
7/24/16

DealDash is one of my favorite hobbies! I am highly competitive and love to win! Not only do I win at the game but I get incredible products in return! DD is by far my favorite bidding site!

jacobh58
7/24/16

So far so good I have been getting awesome deals

gordons41
7/24/16

I always enjoy shopping for bargains on Deal Dash, it makes buying a fun time.

andreh17
7/24/16

Even when there's been a concerns, DealDash has been quick and thorough to bring resolve to every issue I had. Which by my standards, is greatly appreciated!

jessz2
7/24/16

Dealdash truly is a fair and honest auction site but there are some keys to doing well that cannot be ignored by either newbies or penny auction veterans. First, some basic math skills are required. Simply divide what a particular item is worth to you by the price charged per bid to arrive at the maximum number of bids to place. Oh yeah, don't forget to take a good estimate of the final bidding price off of your value before you do your division because you will be paying that also. After that, use the bid buddy and walk away.

Of course this method requires that you only bid on items that you are Willing to purchase at full value if needed. Also, remember that I stated to use the value that you place on an item as opposed to the stated retail value. Normally the stated value is pretty much what you will see in a store but several items are not really available in stores yet and some of the values listed for those items seems very high in a few cases.

If you use your head a bit you can easily save substantial money on unique and very valuable items. Just don't get caught up in the competition so much that you lose whether you win the auction or not.

danielg121
7/24/16

Very good, fast and efficient with shipping the products brought

pauletteg4
7/24/16

deal dash is the best site for penny auctions, I have won so meny things

sharylm1
7/24/16

I have been playing Deal Dash for three years now. I have won many wonderful items and have a great time playing the auctions and waiting for the fireworks!

joea90
7/24/16

Winning is easy when you know who you're bidding against

beverlyp35
7/24/16

I have won a lot of stuff. Not junk but really nice stuff. Enjoy the time I spend on DealDash.

elizabethr90
7/24/16

The site is fun. I have one a few items or bought them. The service is great. The items arrive on time and in good condition. It can be fun to bid and use different strategies for winning.

pamelaq
7/24/16

I have won many nice and quality items. It is exciting and fun to bid and even more exciting to win! They offer unique and quality items. Thanks Deal Dash!

crystalt24
7/24/16

Have enjoyed playing and winning at the best auction site on the web! Unique items and fair playing field keep bringing me back.

msrviss
7/24/16

I've won a lot of gifts for my family and the quality continues to be topnotch.

Love this site

brianv15

I loved it when they went from $5.00
To $3.00 auction by in!!
Made it more realistic.

traceys55
7/24/16

I have been with DealDash for a few years and I really enjoy the deals that I get. I have lots of fun with bidding and sometimes I just buy now because I want the item. Always receive the item and quick shipping :)

marcb55
7/24/16

I think that dealdash is the fairest bidding site out there. If I do not win, I can always buy the product. I also love that I am able to earn bids without always having to buy bids.

norap13
7/24/16

Have won well over 12,000 worth of merchandise spending only pennies on the dollar. I have had lots of fun bidding, win or lose.

jaimev4
7/24/16

I love this side because went I won something the shipping is supper fast I always love to have fun here thanks for give this having this side

johnc568
7/24/16

At times I have found Deal Dash to be so busy with bidders that it's difficult to compete. I do enjoy though the different options Deal Dash employs to help make the experience of bidding fun and enjoyable to play. It's a challenge but exciting game that just keeps on getting better. I do wish some bidders would let the bid clock run it's 10 second course instead of bumping bidders off. It's a matter of common courtesy.

louism48
7/24/16

Although I have my moments of disappointment I enjoy the gaming very much. It is always challenging to try to outthink the other players. When to play and when to bug out is the question. The prizes are very good and I have always received what I expected from the description. The opportunity to buy the item and receive your bids back if you don't win is superb and best over other auctions I have and do participate in. Also like you have other opportunities to try to win a similar item especially if you would like to have it and you happen to miss an auction, or decide not to bin. I very much like the discounted bids since I tend to blow a lot of bids trying to win big items and bid packages.

elizabethb170
7/24/16

Recently, I had guests at my beach house who marveled at all of the new decor and technology. I had to tell them all about DealDash!!! I ended up doing an hour long DealDash seminar for them, as they all wanted to jump online and begin winning auctions!! I know 5 people who I will now be bidding against. Perhaps I should have kept the secret to myself???

williamd111
7/24/16

All products purchased were perfect.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi William. Thank you for getting in touch. From what I can see, my colleague Andrew got you replacement bids for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a great day.

Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Kevin. There are no recurring charges on DealDash. All purchases must be approved by the user. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!
2 weeks ago