US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

katc18
9/22/16

Love it. Had two back surgeries n getting ready for total hip replacement n needed something to occupy my time n cheer me up. This fit the bill. Not the best bit having fun. Get upset sometimes!mes when people ciut ur bod out from under u but I guess I understand their desperation. I'm not that way. I'm only buying Xmas gifts. Thanks for givimng me the opportunity to try.

arthurk30
9/22/16

Very helpful & efficienfly customer service agent

williamm248
9/22/16

It was a good experience

jimb241
9/22/16

Solved quickly and correctly. Perfect.

brendam104
9/22/16

I received a quick reply to the question I had asked.

macg15

I don"t know how to bit call me at 575 446 8369

margieh7
9/22/16

I have won many items however, a lamp I bid on was defective with the original and replacement. So I was sent labels to return both and promised I would receive my bids back.

debbies105
9/22/16

My win was quickly shipped but the shipper just sat it on the front porch and left.
It was stolen ! I contacted the shipper, filed a claim and notified Deal Dash on live chat. Deal Dash took it from there. They reordered my win and are reshipping it! I will get it this time! Deal Dash is awesome !! No hard time and no stress !

melaniem49
9/22/16

Overall, I just joined deal dash & I have absolutely no problems. I bidded, I won, I received my merchandise within 6 days. I was happy with the quality of the merchandise. My boyfriend loves the verdict hat & I love my barrel shack bag. I will keep on bidding. Thanks deal dash...,....

heidih38
9/22/16

Simply put, I had a question with DD, so I asked it! I emailed my question, and within an hour or less, I received the answer. Very good response time. It will be worth your time to observe the action for a couple days. Get a feel for things. Read the tips and tricks, be patient. Then, jump in and have a blast and win some really nice things.

fredj48
9/22/16

I've had some good wins at dealdash. I suggest to family & friends to give it a try. It did cost me some money figuring out what questions to ask customer support to help my understanding to be successful. Good luck to you. Fred

robl58
9/22/16

Deal Dash is Quality Driven. First class service always.
Thank You!

debraj28

As described above.

ralphs49
9/22/16

I'm very pleased with the way Deal Dash is treating me . Keeping customers satisfied is everything, especially in a non face to face business. Having to rely on e mail communications can be trying & discouraging, Deal Dash makes it easy. That's a lot to me.

patricke25

I Spend To Much Money Trying To Win

dougb61
9/21/16

No experience yet. I have not done anything much yet.

Asked a few questions - but, no answers yet.

shirleyt40

8 minutes on the phone and completely satisfied

lindaf85
9/20/16

I needed to change my address. The customer service person was very helpful and changing my address was very easy. I also got information about the two items that I bid on, they have been sent in the mail. Since I have arranged a change of address at the post office that won't be a problem.

reneec41

Prompt and accomodating.

brendeng
9/19/16

Quick, easy and simple

baileyc26
9/19/16

First of all they need to be honest when they say that a bid buys you 10 secs on the clock. It almost never, even when everyone is using the bid buddy goes for a full 10 secs. In those situations it goes for 8. The problem is that with all of the algorithms that control the bidding from the time and bid buddy end, they still "allow" these "people" to come in and continuously hit the bid button when your time on the clock only last 1-2 seconds.

Last night/ this morning I bought $14 worth of bids (120) on sale. I also had 250 bids, so a total of 370 bids.
I started bidding on a 300 bid pack from the onset of the auction. After the bidding got over the $5 threshold for no new bidders, in come what appears to be a new acct sniping people within the 1st 1-3 seconds of their bids, pretty much every person's bid. This went on for a VERY long time. To put it into perspective: every time this person or bot hopped on their bid (sometimes with them getting less than a second) it would cost them at least 14 cents for every bid today. This person or bot, I tend to think it was a bot since it went on for so long and was so quick, continuously took 14 cents from every person who was bidding. This went on from right before it hit $5 until around the $17 mark.

A little disclaimer here, I was an idiot for staying in the bidding for that long. I was a newbie is the only excuse I can come up with. By that time I mistakenly thought that "well most of my bids are gone, I might as well keep going since I have lost or more aptly had so many bids stolen." I thought I could just buy the 300 bid pack for the price that they were being sold for at that moment which was $36. WRONG!
Just before the end of bidding I ran out of bids. A new person who must've put in 1 bid before the $5 mark came in fresh, after the 2 of us who remained had been there for hours trying to get the bids. She ended up taking it with only a few bids and probably at least a nap.
I looked to buy back the bids that I lost only to find that the only way that I could would be to pay $180! Funny thing is that I have been watching the site for a few weeks now and have never seen the bids at the full price of 60 cents per. Yet that is what is charged to get them back and the 300 that I was bidding on.
Needless to say, I'm finished with bidding on there. At least with Ebay, you don't lose anything to bid, and even if the product is crap, paypal protects you. DealDash is nothing more than online gambling. I plan on making a YouTube video showing people how these rogue "bidders" can come in and wipe people's bids out and DealDash will sell them back to you at higher than normal prices.

jerrys75
9/18/16

I am very involved with DD and sometimes a small problem occurs. DD fixes them; I guarantee that. SinghaJerry

judym76
9/17/16

Very quick attention to my email. Deal Dash has a great support team

shannonn11
9/17/16

I would like to try this out before I buy any bids.

shawnh44

Great customer service.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

138 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
cherylr38
Cheryl R.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cheryl. Unfortunately we´re currently not available in Canada. Sorry about that! Have a nice day.
1 week, 1 day ago
1 week, 6 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kamlesh. Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately we only deliver in the US continental territory. Have a great day.
1 week, 6 days ago