Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

laurad131
2/13/17

I spoke with Kevin and I will tell you he is very nice & extremely helpful. He listens & understands your point of view. It's nice to be treated so fairly, unlike my experience with Quibids Auctions Customer Service...

mikeh290
2/13/17

As long as you have a plan/strategy they can be great since you are paying for bidding. Otherwise if you are not careful some may be paying a lot in bid costs.

nancyh143
2/12/17

Anyone who thinks they are not legit is wrong. Not a scam just because you lose your money, it's gambling. Used to play on this site back when until it got so overrun with professional bidders you couldn't compete. Then DD changed up the merchandise they carry. They got away from the gift cards and useful home essentials. Advise, check amazon and such to price compare before you bid. DD buy nows are seriously over the top. Far East Oil painting for 1400.00 when the same item is on Ebay for 299.00. Used to love playing DD in the past, had some great wins, now its just for ppl who want waste money.

yes, DD your site is seriously over run with professional bidders. All one has to do is google the item they are looking to bid on and you can find the ebay and amazon stores that DD wins are being sold on. Why would I bid on a DD item retail of 1500.00 when I can find that item someone won and is selling for 65.00. If you tracked them all down and deleted their accounts you would go out of business.

zhangl5
2/12/17

Bidding was fun and I won alot of things.
The quality of the items are awsome.
I love this app.
Will highly recommend.

shauns20
2/11/17

Mathematically the profits they are making are through the roof! What's REALLY disappointing, and sad, is they implant automatic so-called "bidders" to boot! How did I come to this conclusion, well, it's rather quite simple actually, when you have 5 within the group betting systematically in order, you know it is B.S! At least use the 5 fake bidders in a random sequence! It's bad enough you're making thousands off of mere "dollar" merchandise, and then you go and rig it as well!? I spent thirty bucks to learn something new, yep, your franchise isn't so legit, yet IS legitimately greedy. Smh.

Tip for consumers: Not only are they making a boat load of money (thousands) off of mere dollar merchandise, systematically, I would say it is rigged as well; hence, what five people bidding would do so in ORDER almost every time? Yep, it is what it is.

sandrat54
2/11/17

What I appreciate is the quick customer service I have received. This site has so many wonderful items to bid on and you can't beat the prices. Lots of fun too!

aaronm100
2/9/17

There is a learning curve but the concept is very similar to tactical gambling. You are up against others allowances to be able to bid on an item. Once their allowance is exhausted you then have a chance to win but you can be competing with another individual with as much allowance as in before you exhausted the last guy. Albeit, there is another tactic you can use but you need to keep a close eye on the counter and at the last second make a bid at every turn. This is how I lost my first attempt but I came very close to winning. I noticed the 10 second counter would lag and finally ruined my build up of bids to lose to a competing bidder. I should have stocked my bid buddy and I would have had a buffer against the competition. The learning curve as I mentioned before. The customer service refunded my first attempt at deal dash and awarded me to attempt deal dash for a second try. Someone answered the phone right away and handled my issue with the lagging timer with professional and informative expertise. I have no qualms with deal dash. They made everything right at the end of the day.

sandyt32
2/8/17

I love this site. The bidding on items moves quickly an I have so much fun bidding. The amount you spend on bids is extremely reasonable. Give it a try

melanieb72
2/8/17

You cannot go wrong with Deal Dash. They only have the best of the best. You see something you really want, you place bid buddies and let them do the job for you.
I have won so many remarkable items.
Word of warning though, you will probably get addicted to DD just like me!

gypsyb1
2/8/17

Love this app I love everything that's on this app and enjoy beating on items. They r so nice and friendly even if u end up with an issue with an item u bed on

melindam28
2/8/17

The most reliable and fast to respond customer service i have ever dealt with. An actual REAL person reads your emails and responds. Every single time, they have answered my questions or concerns with the solution. Anyone who says Deal Dash is a scam, are the people i see continually bid jumping and losing all their bids from it, walking away with nothing. Research and watch before bidding! That's the advice i have. Follow it and you'll win. There are so many variables to winning and why some bid like they do, It's not bots. Research!

johne177
2/7/17

I had an issue with my understanding what I was paying for on the big package and clearly remedy with unexpected positive results!

julietp1
2/6/17

For a first-timer needing help with an item that seemed to be not as described, they quickly replied, and were very helpful. Wish all customer service was this great!

loejh
2/6/17

I accidentally purchased the 4000 bids!!! They emidiatley refunded it for me after I emailed them ... they responded in almost less than one minute!!! Thank you Deal Dash!!

shellic3
2/6/17

Thank you so much for the immediate attention regarding a refund that I requested! I was pleasantly surprised to see that my email was responded to within just a few hours.

lindam358
2/6/17

Customer service is excellent some of the merchandise is way overpriced and the Linens too flimsy so I've had two sets rip in the corners on me.. it's just not worth the return. Also have not received many items yet. I'm not bidding until I get it straightened out. Thank you mrs. Linda

coryp12
2/5/17

I do like deal dash but don't have the time to bid and save money on products. So I asked if I could get refund and they refunded everything that I wanted. I will do business in future very pleased!

randyw46
2/5/17

Submitted a concern to support team about a recent auction win. The reply with comprehensive accuracy,was provided to me very quickly . I was nervous about the process ( my first auction win). They were fast to quell my fears about purchasing, delivery etc... Thank You Deal Dash! Another satisfied customer here! Randy W. Hot Springs, Arkansas

garyp100
2/4/17

Honest and Fair bidding site is exactly what it is...I recommend this site to anyone. It's fun and "rewarding".

susanw153
2/4/17

I have enjoyed every minute and every bid on DealDash. I have won many auctions and I hope to win even more! Keep up the great work and thank you.

melkamb
2/3/17

Best deal ever! I won $10.00 gift card only with few sents. I recommend as everyone should have try this!

aliciac14
2/2/17

Honest Company with Integrity and loyalty to their customers . I am overly impressed with how they handle and conduct themselves as a Company. So much more than just some mobile bidding app. Very Impressed. Highly recommend.

shannonr70
2/1/17

This is a great app for entertainment and gambling and sometimes you win neat stuff. I recently won an Air Fryer for $.84 since and about a hundred bids. They run promotions on buying bids all the time so you can get them real cheap (0.12). I've also won gift cards with only two or three bids. Customer service is great and very responsive

billh139
2/1/17

I made the mistake! and they took care of it right away. I am very pleased how fast the problem was resolved.

pattiw15
2/1/17

Great Timely and easy to deal with I recommend your services and thank the people responsible I recommend the people that I have dealt with good job Patty Welsh

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

154 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/1/16
on 7/10/15
on 4/26/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash