Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

guadalupev3
6/19/17

I Haven't RECEIVED THE REFUND YET BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL, WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE I WILL BE BIDDING AS SOON AS I GET MY REFUND BACK

roxanneo3
6/19/17

This is a very addictive site, so many products to choose from, with half price days, and free auctions, where you only pay 1cent for the item( plus the cost of the bids you used to get said item) and shipping is always fast and free! If there is to be a delay it is clearly stated on the item before you bid on it. Customer service has always been fast and friendly and fixes most problems very quickly. Can't say enough, love this site!

christinel80
6/19/17

Thank you for making sure I got a response back to my query right away & took care of my situation. It was quick & nice.

chrisannes
6/18/17

Rating on dealdash is by invite only, and when you give honest constructive feedback you are no longer invited to rate products or your expierence, even when you ask to rate.....they say it's random....so if you want to give a rating, you have to go to an bipartisan link.....thanks.

Tip for consumers: Be careful.

arons18
6/8/17

Cancelled my account without warning and never refunded money for purchased bids. Spent over $60 opening the accounts by buying bids. No additional support was offered. When I attempted to call to resolve the issue the representative used profane language and hung up on me.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Aron,

Thanks for getting in touch. Please note that your two accounts were closed since there was a direct violation of our terms of use. You participated in the same auction with your two related accounts, which is strictly prohibited. Quoting our terms of use:

"Any kind of collusion or team play is strictly forbidden on DealDash. By definition, this includes, but is not limited to, two or more members working together as a team, or creating the impression that there are more people involved and competing to win an auction than there actually are, or placing bids until Buy it Now offers are earned and then switching over to another account to continue to earn further Buy it Now offers on the same deal.

DealDash does not allow two members that know each other to participate in the same auction. Two members participating in the auction are by definition engaging in team play, and automatically lose their right to purchase the Deal or receive any of their spent bids back.

We reserve the right to disqualify, in our absolute discretion, any users we suspect to be working in a team by voiding all their wins and freezing their accounts. No funds or bids will be returned or transferred into other accounts. If a user is found to have violated the Terms of use, any free bids provided to them and used, including those provided in the past must immediately be paid for by user at their current selling price."

You can access the full terms of use here: https://www.dealdash.com/terms-of-use

I´m afraid there are no refundable bids in your account, since all purchased bids have already been used in the auctions.

As far as the phone call where "profane language" was used, we record every single one of our calls, and haven't been able to locate the phone call you mention.

Our Customer Support team treats all of our users respectfully and kindly, this is our number one core value. However, if you could provide me more details about the phone call (phone number you called from, name of the representative, or any other relevant information), I'll be happy to double check.

I hope this explanation is helpful, and if you have any questions or concerns we'll be happy to assist.

Best,

Adrian

DealDash Community Manager

sheronar
5/20/17

Customer service was fast to respond and made up for my inconvenience. Thank you dealdash!I have won many nice items from this site also

jacquelines48
5/19/17

Thank you so kindly. Deal Dash made my day. Deal Dash came through for me. I thought when you purchased an item from Deal Dash you could take picture and get your free bids. You can only do it once a week. The mistake was mine not Deal Dash
Now I can bid on the item for my husband and mine 40th Wedding Anniversary.
Thanks again Deal Dash.

joshual46
5/17/17

Deal Dash is a really great way to score some stuff in my experience, but beyond the simple mechanics of how it works, a few other bits of advice before you go nuts:

1) Observe, observe, observe!! Nearly every item up for auction will come up for auction again. Especially when you are starting out, watch and learn who the big players are and how they are bidding. You are going to get blown out of the water and have a bad experience if you spend what you consider a lot of bids, only to lose against someone who was always going to bid way more than you could. The joy of Deal Dash comes in those miracle wins when no one is watching.

2) Don't expect luxury items because you see luxury prices. Particularly with the recurring brands that you see constantly - the ones that present as a luxury brand but you've never heard of until now. Everything I have won is quality, but it's not luxury quality.

3) Realize that the retail prices Deal Dash displays are massively inflated. You might see that as a bad thing, but consider that this also prevents the top players from blowing every single auction out of the water with massive numbers of bids, knowing that they can "Buy It Now" for a much smaller and more realistic retail rate and get all those bids back on top of it.

4) It should go without saying, but stick to a budget. Deal Dash is entertainment money. It is not going to help you make ends meet if you are struggling. There are very few items on DD that anyone really *needs*. I've seen people waste colossal amounts of bids (way more than they could earn for free), and yet these are some of the same people whose profile implies they are struggling.

Don't be dumb, and Deal Dash may turn out to be a lot of fun!

albertr47
5/17/17

i just entered this program 10min, ago so i honestly don't know anything yet ,but i have faith in this program GOD gave someone the ability to set such a great thing up, I pray for people worse than me.

terryt58
4/13/17

lots of variety to choose from i like the gift cards and the electronics the bid packs are a good idea to don't forget to use the bid buddy

austins32
4/11/17

thank you my question was answered fast and to the point thank you and i hope I will win a bid some day on deal dash i sure like what is offered and from what I can see some of the deals offered are way below the price in stores and also offer free shipping a very added bonus when purchasing a product on line

rickilynnn
4/11/17

The customer service is the best I've received from any company in a very long time! I'd highly recommend trying Deal Dash it's fun & the hold true to their promises!

yvettet20
4/9/17

I made a purchase by accident and customer service immediately responded and resolved the problem without any further inconvenience. I wish everyone handled disputes in the same manner. They have awesome deals as well!!
Thank you Deal Dash.....

alfredor9
4/9/17

Once you lear the rules, it's fun and exciting to bid and purchase for items of interest. There in lies the key statement items of interest. Hopefully they begin to add more divers items to bid on.

rayh83
4/4/17

Congrats Deal Dash for adding some new exciting auctions. That always keeps the program fresh and interesting.
Ray
"SeniorReady4Win"

susang153
4/3/17

I did not understand how it worked and they refunded my money.i really appreciate their explanation as to how this program works.

ingridm14
4/3/17

It is fun and exciting!!The products come just as promised! You only have to pay the tax on the auctioned price.I love this site.

patriciab185
4/3/17

Very fast refund, thank you for the no hassle refund
I expected maybe a week or more but got my refund in lest than 30 mins

johnk378
4/3/17

I think it would be a fun site to be onthe Dealdash site has everything to chose from and I think people could save a it of moneys high as everything is these days are i don't see where a person can go wrong take advantage of the savings and have alto of fun doing it!

wandap16
4/3/17

Stompers and those who let others bid for many hours then jump in. The limit to bid should include if you leave the room you are leaving the right to bid. I have ben just watching many hours and feel sorry it is the only way to have a chance at winng is to do the same.

heatherh94
4/3/17

Without the knowledge of the site and its working and deliver of product or product quality I am not applicable to say for sure.

jefff79
4/3/17

I was issued a full refund and given some bids so I could try the site. Now that's customer service and smart business.

jeffc131
4/3/17

In my experience auctions are far from fair or honest. The past winners info lures the bidder in but the actual amount needed to produce a winning bid is MUCH higher. As an experiment I entered 25-30 auctions, and at least 90% of the time the bidding reached totals 2-3 times the average amount required to win earlier auctions for the same item. New bidders seem to pop up out of nowhere when it seems like you are close to a successful outcome. Seems likely that bot bidding is going on.

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Jeff. Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please note that we get periodically audited by Ernst & Young to ensure that there's no bot bidding on our website. We guarantee that 100% of the bids placed are placed by real people. If you wish to see the results of the audit, I'll be happy to send them to you. Please feel free to contact me on my personal email: adrian@dealdash.com
geraldf19
4/3/17

After 9 months on Dealdash...I just did the math. It cost me $947 to buy/win $600 worth of goods. I feel so stupid after adding up the price of all the bids I bought and the goods. It is addicting and they do little things to distract you from realizing how much you are spending. (earning "free" bids, teasing you that someone just got a fantastic deal on something).

Response from DealDash -., DealDash Representative
Hi Gerald. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't win as much as you were expecting. If you'd like to receive some bidding tips and strategies to help you win more auctions, please get in touch and we'll be happy to help. My personal email is adrian@dealdash.com

I would encourage you to take advantage of the Buy it Now feature if you do not win an auction. This virtually removes any risk of bidding and leads to an overall better experience of using the site based on the customer data we've gathered since our February 2009 launch.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Adrian
nathans70
4/2/17

Excellent customer service; cleared up a misunderstanding on my part. May spend more time on his site after all!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K.

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash