US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

williamk107
1/20/17

These guys are very honest and more than generous in arbitration.I had 1st wanted to quit but then I was treated so well I think I'll stick with the program. I hadn't even given the chance.

anaa38
1/20/17

It's a nice way to save money and you do it having fun! I really recommend it , and the customer service it's very good!

kennethl38
1/20/17

Some of the best customer service I've recieved. Especially when I had an issue with a payment. I've found them to be very friendly, helpful, and understanding.

jeffw91
1/20/17

Got a good and quick response. Was very pleased.!!!!!!! Will recommend to anyone to try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mail54
1/20/17

Great items to bid on. Awesome incentives. I love the $.12 offers. The customer service is very helpful, friendly and quick.

davids669
1/20/17

Love the auctions and prices. I get a rush everytime I win. The quality is number 1. Customer service is one of the best that I have seen in a long time just quick and easy. No hassles at all. Thank u deal dash.

kathleenm92
1/20/17

Immediate response was received which met my expectations!! Well done!!

I submitted a request to DealDash for full refund of $39 US currency because erroneously assumed DealDash delivered to Canada.

Almost immediately the refund was made and a summary email followed from DaahDeal.

debbiew89
1/20/17

Great assistance from Mike G. He always has the info I ask for and does an excellent job for Dealdash! Try it, you'll like it.

letaa
1/20/17

I addressed a concern I had. Paul from Deal Dash was the one that responded. I must say I was touched, got a sweet response back, some bids added, and made sure the concern be taken care of. Amazing!

michaels551
1/20/17

Thank you for answering my question clearly and promptly! Ya'll are doing a great job. I'm enjoying the deal dash experience lots!

jonc75
1/19/17

It is fun to play....it can be costly if you let it be....but definitely fun! I would recommend trying it out....they give your bids back if you lose your first time.

curtism44
1/18/17

I purchased $70.00 worth. I was bidding on a $35.00 item and I still lost!

The site prompt you to buy more credits because you about to run out....a total scam!!!...don't waist your money!!

abhinayav
1/14/17

It is one of the coolest app where you find good items, though the bids are chargable but you can get the bid cost at the very begining.

rodneyh32
1/13/17

Deal Dash for understanding how a Bidder may feel.

I am looking forward to your promise to make this change.

YES and NO

A box to check is perfect.

Box placed in an easy to see place, displayed before any of our bidding begins.

When the easily noticed box is apparent, I promise to delete the Site Jabber review letter.

And Praise your Site in a future review. " YaY Deal Dash " for listening.

We Bidders appreciate your site and love to play. A choice to insure is only

Fair and Honest.

Thank you for this change Deal Dash.

Sincerely,
Rodney

cynthiaw63
1/8/17

N8ce, quality items at bargain prices an it's so fun. You can be competitive from the comfort of your own home. Love to see what sales are upcom8ng.

cynthiaw62
1/8/17

I am able to get items that I could not afford otherwise. Love giving gifts from deal Dash as well. Recipient is always pleased.

owenk21
1/4/17

I have been on Deal Dash about a year now. I joined earlier, but only started bidding about a year ago. The results have been great for me. In my home, there are so many things I have won, that I might need a bigger home. There are pitfalls to avoid, like it can be addicting, and there are certain bidders to avoid. Once you figure all this stuff out, it is a very competitive site. There is no feeling quite like winning an auction. Beware, though, of obsessing on an item, which I have done, and buying more bids to try to win it. It will probably appear again shortly. Patience must be used on this site. I won all of my Christmas presents on Deal Dash this year, and I would highly recommend it to friends and family.

carla481
12/29/16

DealDash is a complete rip-off. They're acting like you can pick up these items for pennies on the dollar. By the time you put in your bids and win you still have to pay for that item. It is complete scam. Also the money they make on an item is incredible. If a PS4 ends up selling for $150 on their site you divide that by all the bids placed , the end up making $1,500 on that item and then still want you to pay the $150 winning bid. Stay away from that site your just throwing your money away.

tamilselvanr
12/27/16

Best App and the interface is good, Reliable and got my rewards quickly

debbief45
12/25/16

Deal Dash is a Great App. Customer Service is the best I have ever used when needing assistance.

vigneshb
12/25/16

One of the best honest auction site I ever used, very transparent in transactions, fast and very helply customer support and all the above daily free bids. And as usual friendly advice play for fun and don't be too addictive. Happy bidding :)

karenh182
12/24/16

I had I problem one time and called customer service nothing negative to say about that, was handled quickly and very friendly.
Unfortunately that's not enough to keep me spending my money anymore. I don't believe they are running bots to keep people from winning, but after playing and watching for a couple of months now here's what I find.
There a several players that are in 4-7 maybe more auctions at a time so this tells me they have lots of bids, which they should seeing as they are in every bid pack auction they have. Don't get me wrong I have won a few things but no where near the money I have put into buying bids, and can't win bids because all the big players are in all those auctions, and you can't bid on stuff you may not want to trade for bids because they are there to. Maybe seems impossible, just look at winners and see how many of the same players you see winning different auctions at the exact same time. I counted 108 known bidders that do this on the winners page and didn't even get to the bottom. If they want to keep folks around maybe they should consider limiting the auctions one person can be in at a time. If newbies are "given" a win for the first bid pack then I don't understand why it's like pulling teeth to get the second one. Although it's fun I would call it a rich mans game or gambling addicts fantasy. And it's hard to get a deal when most seem to need to prove a point and drive the price up to the point it's not a deal anymore. I seen someone go 600 bids on a 400 bid pack why? So you didn't get it,due to trying to play smart. So that is my opinion of DEALDASH. I could go on but no need. Please if you are trying to get a good deal due to financial reasons watch your sale ads you will do better. I will finish off the last of the bids I bought yesterday and be done with this site. I do helped one person save money.

Tip for consumers: Don't you think if I could afford to bin because I didn't win due to the help of bid jumpers and snipers also people that have more than one acct, I would get in my car go to a real store and buy it? Don't need apologies for not winning, don't need anything from you but a lot of people want you guys to listen to them.

robertw306
12/21/16

i have lost alot of money in this sites and didn t get nothing . its is very tricky how they did it maybe am a old customers . i quit this yrs ago

kimberlyh83
12/20/16

Was a bit confused, but Andrew's assistance makes up for all my inquiries
Great Job!

megang40
12/17/16

DealDash is a great app that has good quality products for fractions of the retail prices!! I love it! Helped me get expensive gifts for all the family for Christmas and hardly paid anything!! Totally recommend it!!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

140 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bernardoa13
bernardo A.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Bernardo,

Thank you for your getting in touch.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

on 1/26/17
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cynthia.Thank you for contacting us and welcome to DealDash!

First thing I would recommend is to review the site very carefully before placing a large number of bids. Making sure you understand how it works will dramatically increase your chances of winning.

So where should you start? Here!: http://www.dealdash.com/page.php?id=13

Read through that page and watch the video first then start with the smaller items like $15 gift cards and the like. Youll notice many of these smaller prizes also have bids attached. I cant stress watching and learning enough-its vital to learn from the best and see what they do. Also, read the various articles under our Help section-youll learn a lot! Also, its a good idea to go up on our Facebook page and pose questions about bidding to our other customers. Youll find many of them are helpful.

Can you win a large item like an iPad with a few bids on your first time out? Of course you can, but these are on of our most popular auctions. Watch and learn and ask lots of questions-Thats how you develop a great strategy for bidding!

Please write back with any other questions you may have.

Have a great day!