US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

radhouanep
1/28/17

Outstanding customer service. Bidding is fun but winning is FUN FUN FUN :) Thank you DealDash, we love you!

neilc52
1/28/17

Really great service. Thanks for providing great bargains and also great customer service. It means a lot to have a large company that demonstrates these qualities.

katw16
1/28/17

I really appreciate DealDash answering and taking care of my problem. The reason for choosing 4 is because it wasn't clear about having to purchase something called the deal pack before you start bidding.....but as I said, it was taking care of and taking care of immediately! Thanks DealDash!!

maryannv
1/28/17

Wonderful customer service! Very courteous and precise, makes me like DEAL DASH.com even more. recommend Deal Dash to anyone who wants quality products and have a great time bidding!

riverr2
1/28/17

The customer service representative understood my concern and corrected my transaction.....very happy with their service...!!!

rodolfog2
1/27/17

I can't say enough about the service I received, I am so
happy and grateful, you are an awsome Company period!!!!

rudyv6
1/27/17

You guys are amazing when it comes to customer service and support. Thank you DD for making this site an amazing experience for me and my family.

laurat79
1/27/17

was not happy with perfume I had won it made me sneeze and gave me a headache chat person gave me bids and I ended up buying more but lost the item I was hoping to win

stephenk77
1/27/17

I am Very happy with the Response time , it show's me that your company really cares about Your customers . Also the explanation to my question was Very Clear and easy to understand . Very Thankful , I had to Ask an additional question and received the same Very Good response, not only was my question was answered but it was answered in a way that is very easy to understand. Once Again Very Happy with my Service .

garrettn4
1/27/17

Thank you very much fpr understanding and the refund.. Most comlaines will not do so this easily..again thank for understanding mistakes can be made

crystalt27
1/27/17

I had an issue with my account after accidentally placing multiple bid pack orders. The customer service department corrected this mistake quickly and I have had no further problems.

justof
1/27/17

Customer service was understanding and considerate to my needs. Fast and quick resalution to the direct problem at hand. Thank you deal dash.

marioj18
1/27/17

Accidentally purchased $600 in bids. Equal to 4000 bids. Did not need that many bids? DD replied in twelve minutes to let me know my PayPal account would be refunded. Thank you Deal Dash

harryannep
1/26/17

If you have all the time in the world to waste, and lots of money too, you may win one or two auctions, but competition is fierce for anything worth any value, like TV's and Cameras. A total waste of time and money, totally stupid.

lisav53
1/26/17

My daughter bought 75.00 worth of bids without my permission. When I called about it, the staff member who took my call was so kind and understanding and he refunded the whole amount. I am very impressed with Deal Dash and the courtesy your staff exhibit. Thank you!

daniellec75
1/26/17

I'm new so not so sure of it . All I know is u should have a end of auction time limit also. It's kinda hard to win most things so my only suggestion is for it to be a little bit easier to actually get some of ur products u bid on

donnal101
1/26/17

I got a refund for the bid pack order. I didn't understand how to place a bid correctly and ordered this bid for more than I wanted to pay. But I received a refund promptly. Thank you.

davidn125
1/25/17

Very good experience bidding and buying products. Excellent customer service to exchange a product when the wrong one was sent.

noahc22
1/25/17

My browser didn't like the site. It was hard to make bids and not friendly to me! Thanks for letting me try it..

victorias77
1/25/17

Wow! What a quick and polite response. And....I didn't even get the answer I was hoping for. Great job!

arlenem23
1/25/17

The best online shopping around! Would recommend this site to everyone I know. Service is great and fast!

cindyh98
1/25/17

Thanks for being so kind! Hats off to dealdash!!!! One of the best experiences I've had. I'm looking forward to wining more items for my new home. The Barrel Shack items will look awesome in my rustic ranch style home. I can't wait to decorate it!!! Thank you again dealdash!!!!

robertf167
1/25/17

thank you ...................................................................................................

rayc79
1/25/17

Have been a member for about 20 minutes. Submitted a question the customer service got an immediate response. Good feeling about the whole thing thank you

earlies
1/25/17

Prompt service and excellent handling of the situation. It took only minutes for deal dash to answer my email.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

140 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bernardoa13
bernardo A.
2 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Bernardo,

Thank you for your getting in touch.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

4 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cynthia.Thank you for contacting us and welcome to DealDash!

First thing I would recommend is to review the site very carefully before placing a large number of bids. Making sure you understand how it works will dramatically increase your chances of winning.

So where should you start? Here!: http://www.dealdash.com/page.php?id=13

Read through that page and watch the video first then start with the smaller items like $15 gift cards and the like. Youll notice many of these smaller prizes also have bids attached. I cant stress watching and learning enough-its vital to learn from the best and see what they do. Also, read the various articles under our Help section-youll learn a lot! Also, its a good idea to go up on our Facebook page and pose questions about bidding to our other customers. Youll find many of them are helpful.

Can you win a large item like an iPad with a few bids on your first time out? Of course you can, but these are on of our most popular auctions. Watch and learn and ask lots of questions-Thats how you develop a great strategy for bidding!

Please write back with any other questions you may have.

Have a great day!