Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

not217
7/10/17

After spending a good deal of time looking this over, I have determined that it is just not my cup of tea.

michaelr351
7/10/17

Had a small problem and DealDash support fixed it FAST !!! I have no reservations about shopping here

jennieg7
7/10/17

No hassle customer service, I couldn't have asked for better. My refund was processed quickly without any hesitation.

pc96
7/9/17

The response to my request for a refund was answered swiftly. I didn't have to argue or explain the problem over again. They immediately understood my mistake and gave me a refund . Other companies should follow their example.

markh326
7/6/17

some of the items are good.the good items are few.winning them is next to impossible.there are bidders with money who outbid everyone.the bidders from before 2013 are more often outbidding everyone.

miken121
7/6/17

Excellent, very surprised to say the least, maybe flabbergasted.
DealDash has a great customer representative Jessica was very
Very nice,, very helpful, and her company should be proud to have her
As part of their team.
Thank You you again Jessica, Job well done
Mike Negron

julieb230
7/5/17

i did not win my first auction but i talked to tech got my bid points back and a refund too the guarentee is great the support is 5 star in my opinion

Tip for consumers: i highly recomend useing the live support

nancyb218
7/5/17

Deal Dash is an exciting new shopping outlet, with the excitement of an auction! The customer service support is super fast and very helpful with any issues you might incur during your shopping spree! I would highly recommend Deal Dash to anyone who is looking for an exciting new way to shop for fantastic deals! Gotta go . . .!!!

carolynd49
7/5/17

Thanks for finely understanding. God Bless. I have a friend who's still trying to get his email address and new cell back on with you he has over 500 bids and is locked out .I will contact him again, I also sent you a message on him please help him like you have me he would greatly appreciate your help.

krennethg
7/3/17

But overall Great customer service and good products the shipping is great that it's free but it's not always accurate I will definitely be bidding again

brendal79
7/2/17

All customer service should be like the people at Deal Dash. It would go a long way toward bringing world peace. Lol. Keep up your great service Deal Dash!!

carlat24
7/2/17

This site would be easy to quit if the customer service wasn't first-rate. These people are truly a pleasure to do business with!

dannells
7/2/17

Be aware.....When you use your PayPal account to buy bids & it has a zero balance, the funds will come out of your checking account if you have it linked to your PayPal account!!

samanthab92
7/2/17

I would have to say its too long and not realistic theres so many rounds and plus theres levels and they are too long if you dont bid the time takes forever its stops everytime someone makes a bid the time stops until you make the bid again i would shorten it out on everything and lower the price for bidding money i think the bids should be free and what ever the price thats what the person pays for who won on that itemi would also say prices are way to high and the bidding is way to long it gets long each level it qll needs to be shortend out if you do that way you may end up with more customers

deboraht44
7/1/17

Dash Dash took care of my issue and refunded my first purchase. Thank you so much! I am sorry that it didn't work out for me, but good luck to everyone that is using DealDash!

zachg6
7/1/17

Really fast, unexpectedly fast. Here are some more words so I can hit the one hundred character minimum.

rickf44
7/1/17

Spot on on getting me off... Off their site that is no bull just hooked it up yo. ..returned my cash like presto chango

kennethh83
7/1/17

Always able to understand and coaches thru until problem is corrected. Used service 3 times already and all 3 were successful

tracyb115
6/30/17

Will continue to participate in the future. Customer service teams are great. Love prompt responses.

charc9
6/30/17

Have not experienced the auctions yet so I cannot really give a review. Check back at a later time.

melisag3
6/30/17

I CAME ACROSS A PROBLEM I MAD A MISTAKE AND THEY WERE VERY UNDERSTANDING AND GREAT ON FOLLOWING THERE OWN GUIDE LINES TO ASSEST ME IN MY PROBLEM
DEAL DASH'S TEAM MEMBERS ARE GREAT THANKS FOR YOU HELP

allenj54
6/30/17

I have won over 25 auctions and have been VERY pleased with the items I won. I have only had 1 item arrive damaged, Sent them an email and pics, they paid for return shipping, the day after they received the damaged item my new one was sent. They have a lot of top shelf name brand items that are hard to find unless your in a big city. IE...Las Angeles, New York ETC... If you include the price of the ALL the bids I have purchased and the winning bid cost, I have saved over $14,400 off retail price. WOW!! I just added it up. I new I was doing well but Damn. I didn't think I had saved that much. Good Luck and Happy Bidding...bullshooter67

gerryl17
6/29/17

Awesome a lot of prices you have a choices and opstion and if u have any request is always granted so what are u waiting for guys let joinrd us to experience how to play in deal dash

jordanl37
6/29/17

So far I've had nothing but a good experience with this service. At first I thought this place was a little bit on the greedy side because you are only bidding to win the deal and then you pay for that deal separate from what you had bid. But then I made a mistake and had my daughter basically drain my funds because I had saved my credit card number on my account and she had boutg bid package with the rest of my available funds. I thought well great this is gonna be a big fat "no way" when I request this refund. So I contact customer service and request a refund with a quick summery of what happened. I notice my bid count changed from 700 to 400. So I think great they are only going to refund part of the money. And this all happened within 3 mibuted so I check my email and there is a message saying they have refunded my payment in full and had giving me 400 free bids for my inconvenience. When in my eyes I was the one being inconvenient not them. That shows a lot about this company. They value there customers and I apretiate that they are a prime example of how a business should treat their customers. Its sadly a dyeing breed nowadays most customer service people will tell you to piss off and call you a thief or a scam artist when you ask for refund. Thank you for the respect deal dash!

leap4
6/28/17

I put in a request to change my email address and it was taken care of immediately. Great customer service! Thank you!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash