US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

brendaw66
8/7/16

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONSIDERATION.IT MEANT A LOT TO ME THAT YOU WOULD TAKE TIME TO LET ME ABOUT HOW YOU WORK. THANK. YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH. YOURS SINCERELY MISS BRENDA WARREN.

ronb89
8/7/16

I haven't purchased anything yet, but I've received OUTSTANDING customer service from my inquiries.

tommieh18
8/6/16

I asked for a refund and got it right away. This sight is amazing. No
Questions asked.

mikeb287
8/6/16

i emailed dealdash with a general question; not even a problem issue. i expected an answer the next day. i received a response email in under 30 minutes, with my question fully answered...and then some. i'm very impressed.

carolw92
8/6/16

I have won many auctions and all products have been high quality.

jeanneg17
8/6/16

I have had great success with deal dash and i have won a lot of items.

tb71
8/6/16

This site is clearly for fun and a bit of an addictive gambling site in a way. It takes a while to become keen to how and when to bid...and when to walk away. Winning is fun and losing really sucks because they are basically taking your hard-earned money. Some people seem to "live" on the site and when you see them jump in on something you're bidding on, you just have to either decide to stay the course, or realize they are far more experienced (and resilient) than you and cave.

Tip for consumers: Decide whether it's worth it to waste your money or not. If you understand the reality that it's much more likely you will lose than win, then go ahead and bid until your money runs out.

patraicil
8/6/16

Loved it, but was tooooo addictive, lol

spw
8/4/16

So I tried it based off commercial I saw
Well had no luck and then
I started reading looking around discovered i purchased bids by entering my CC when i created an account
This was not explained nor displayed nor advertised
I thought it would be like eBay or Goodwill auction but not so.
I sent an email once I figured out they charged me requesting a refund and within two days they responded and issued a full refund
Fun costly game....go on drink the kool-aid

scotty149
8/3/16

Nothing but good things to say about deal dash they are amazing

karenl137
8/2/16

A lot of fun

simonb82

I am very happy with because I win 2 Auction

deborahc64
8/1/16

I was given links to two sights one to look for something specific in the auction thee other was category specific I clicked on then they took me to jig but could not search either site.

praneethr2
8/1/16

I was really happy about customer service. This is my first customer service experience who responded to email within few minutes. I will promote this site discounts and deals to my friends and colleagues.
Awesome Guys plz continue the same service dont disappoint anyone..

jamesm485
7/31/16

Still learning how to bid I love it

debbiea43
7/30/16

Well, every time the word Checking comes up, someone is allowed to bid over it. Whenever I try to do it, I lose. Therefore, I just do not understand what is going on. But, I do enjoy bidding on your website.

nicholasr27
7/30/16

Just all around fun and exciting and tense and even disappointing once in a while when someone beats you on an item. But great from the top CEO to the newest employee..
I tell all my friends and my employees I own an Italian restaurant that it's GREAT!!!!!

peterr87
7/30/16

With a little hard auctioning I have been able to win the products I want!!!

robertm381
7/29/16

I have won a lot of quality products on Deal-Dash. I have no complaints about shipping and packing of items. It is a real rush bidding and winning. My problem with bidding is my own. I get too confident and over bid or stop to early and see the auction end right in front of me. Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy this site.

gailg26
7/28/16

Have enjoyed DD for 2+years. Thought the new limits of one per week would be better, but it is not, since no total weekly winnings have been discontinued. The same people bid on everything available, and makes it very hard to win. Also, you can depend on these same ones to start bid when it's just below $5.00 bid entry, and people have invested lots of bids. I am going to take the "cure" for awhile, as spending $ on deal dash is now harder than winning at the casino. Thanks for a good run - Did win a few nice items when I first started, and all were of very good quality.

jimp98
7/27/16

great service and good products

davidc400
7/26/16

i very much enjoy bidding but i spend too much money buying bids

nicholasy4
7/26/16

Every time I ask a question it is answered promptly and with courtesy.
Also, I had a problem with a purchase of a hand-made bag, which in my opinion did not warrant the purchase price, and Deal Dash sent a shipping label with a note to pack the bag and return it and they would return the purchase price.

Job well done!!!

jessicad88
7/26/16

Bitter sweet...very fun but also very addicting

bridgettm2
7/26/16

dealdash is my favorite site! entertaining, fun and full of great bargains! I'm so glad I found dealdash.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi William. Thank you for getting in touch. From what I can see, my colleague Andrew got you replacement bids for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a great day.

Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Kevin. There are no recurring charges on DealDash. All purchases must be approved by the user. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!
1 week ago