Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

destinib
2/22/17

Thanks for helping me fix my problem it usually doesn't happen that easily for certain companies so thank you for helping me so easily.

karlar14
2/21/17

Deal Dash read my product review and when they saw that my product was defective, they offered to replace it for free.

angelenam
2/20/17

The bids go to fast with little win there should be a time Limit on each action. So that they do not go on forever

emmar65
2/20/17

I love their fast response and very polite,great service. I am going to be on this site forever. Thank you deal dash

janicej32
2/19/17

I had a problem with an item I got from DealDash. Within a week the problem was taken care of. Way to go, DealDash!

phyllisc4
2/19/17

Like all other auctions the big spenders hit the smaller auctions forcing everyone to but the product while they make free bids off them plus the product in the end. It becomes more of a disappointment as opposed to a entertainment of a savings. Go to ebay-Amazon you will find deal dash products and dealers. How do you compete with them. You don't---You just buy at retail.

patriciao38
2/18/17

Anytime there is a glitch in the system whether it is on my end or DealDash, these professionals are on top of it within minutes. I'm very impressed and that doesn't happen very often.

lorenad3
2/17/17

On DEAL DISH I WON TWO TIMES JUST WISH WHEN YOU TRY BID ON A ITEMS & the time. Says it's checking then kick you off that not right

williamt131
2/16/17

Response time and results are excellent!!! Thank you DealDash for your continuing fine service...Bill Taverner

christinam99
2/16/17

No matter the issue the customer service at deal dash provides great service! Thanks for fixing my issues.

briannal9
2/16/17

has grate product really nice and you ca get it for very cheep here. they have a grate support team when I needed help with my delivery and other they helped me with everything and fist to. they were so nice when I had questions

tinal82
2/15/17

Was very happy with the quick response and how fast it was taken care of, and how it was kindly explained to me. I will go back and watch the video

carriet18
2/14/17

They did what they said they would and refunded my money immediately. I may have to take a second look because of this interaction.

josephc80
2/14/17

This site is unbelievable! They make you pay per bid. Now lets understand what is happening here. If you bid $100 for an item, they will charge you 10,000 times. The bids move every cent and charge you for every penny the bid moves. THIS IS A CRAZY AND RIDICULOUS RIPPOFF.... Oh, and remember, "SHIPPING IS AWAYS FREE!" Yes, with the money they scam out of people, free shipping just helps them sucker in more suckers. They show you on TV, the cost of the bids on the bottom, but never show you the TOTAL that is collected for the items they feature. This company can buy products are retail and sell them for many times more then they paid! SAVE YOUR MONEY, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, like eBay where you know what you are paying for!!!

laurad131
2/13/17

I spoke with Kevin and I will tell you he is very nice & extremely helpful. He listens & understands your point of view. It's nice to be treated so fairly, unlike my experience with Quibids Auctions Customer Service...

mikeh290
2/13/17

As long as you have a plan/strategy they can be great since you are paying for bidding. Otherwise if you are not careful some may be paying a lot in bid costs.

nancyh143
2/12/17

Anyone who thinks they are not legit is wrong. Not a scam just because you lose your money, it's gambling. Used to play on this site back when until it got so overrun with professional bidders you couldn't compete. Then DD changed up the merchandise they carry. They got away from the gift cards and useful home essentials. Advise, check amazon and such to price compare before you bid. DD buy nows are seriously over the top. Far East Oil painting for 1400.00 when the same item is on Ebay for 299.00. Used to love playing DD in the past, had some great wins, now its just for ppl who want waste money.

yes, DD your site is seriously over run with professional bidders. All one has to do is google the item they are looking to bid on and you can find the ebay and amazon stores that DD wins are being sold on. Why would I bid on a DD item retail of 1500.00 when I can find that item someone won and is selling for 65.00. If you tracked them all down and deleted their accounts you would go out of business.

zhangl5
2/12/17

Bidding was fun and I won alot of things.
The quality of the items are awsome.
I love this app.
Will highly recommend.

shauns20
2/11/17

Mathematically the profits they are making are through the roof! What's REALLY disappointing, and sad, is they implant automatic so-called "bidders" to boot! How did I come to this conclusion, well, it's rather quite simple actually, when you have 5 within the group betting systematically in order, you know it is B.S! At least use the 5 fake bidders in a random sequence! It's bad enough you're making thousands off of mere "dollar" merchandise, and then you go and rig it as well!? I spent thirty bucks to learn something new, yep, your franchise isn't so legit, yet IS legitimately greedy. Smh.

Tip for consumers: Not only are they making a boat load of money (thousands) off of mere dollar merchandise, systematically, I would say it is rigged as well; hence, what five people bidding would do so in ORDER almost every time? Yep, it is what it is.

sandrat54
2/11/17

What I appreciate is the quick customer service I have received. This site has so many wonderful items to bid on and you can't beat the prices. Lots of fun too!

aaronm100
2/9/17

There is a learning curve but the concept is very similar to tactical gambling. You are up against others allowances to be able to bid on an item. Once their allowance is exhausted you then have a chance to win but you can be competing with another individual with as much allowance as in before you exhausted the last guy. Albeit, there is another tactic you can use but you need to keep a close eye on the counter and at the last second make a bid at every turn. This is how I lost my first attempt but I came very close to winning. I noticed the 10 second counter would lag and finally ruined my build up of bids to lose to a competing bidder. I should have stocked my bid buddy and I would have had a buffer against the competition. The learning curve as I mentioned before. The customer service refunded my first attempt at deal dash and awarded me to attempt deal dash for a second try. Someone answered the phone right away and handled my issue with the lagging timer with professional and informative expertise. I have no qualms with deal dash. They made everything right at the end of the day.

sandyt32
2/8/17

I love this site. The bidding on items moves quickly an I have so much fun bidding. The amount you spend on bids is extremely reasonable. Give it a try

melanieb72
2/8/17

You cannot go wrong with Deal Dash. They only have the best of the best. You see something you really want, you place bid buddies and let them do the job for you.
I have won so many remarkable items.
Word of warning though, you will probably get addicted to DD just like me!

gypsyb1
2/8/17

Love this app I love everything that's on this app and enjoy beating on items. They r so nice and friendly even if u end up with an issue with an item u bed on

melindam28
2/8/17

The most reliable and fast to respond customer service i have ever dealt with. An actual REAL person reads your emails and responds. Every single time, they have answered my questions or concerns with the solution. Anyone who says Deal Dash is a scam, are the people i see continually bid jumping and losing all their bids from it, walking away with nothing. Research and watch before bidding! That's the advice i have. Follow it and you'll win. There are so many variables to winning and why some bid like they do, It's not bots. Research!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

146 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kheilaj
Kheila J.
1 day ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kheila. Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
14 hours ago
2 days, 20 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Phyllis. We list all items at the same price you will find on the brand's official website and Amazon listings. If you see an item listed cheaper, it may be a second hand one sold by an individual. If the item is listed as new, please report it to us, since we don't allow re-selling of items won on DealDash.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.
2 days, 15 hours ago