Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

josephc155
3/31/17

Very well recommended even with an issue they will help you all the way through it. I can't wait to get back on and keep bidding lol

jessicae39
3/30/17

Team was incredibly efficient. They had fast and friendly service. I made an error and took care of it for me.

peterm249
3/29/17

If you have a problem, send DealDash an email. I promise you they will fix it. They have helped me dozens of times before. And they are always very prompt in replying.
Pete

leandrom18
3/29/17

Very good deal dash but sometimes they are mistaken about you, they confuse you with other people but I am already 2 years playing and I love being with a dash deal earning expensive things for so little money

ronaldl39
3/28/17

thank you for your information you were very clear regarding what I would need to do if I had a problem with the item I won. your response was very quick. once again thank-you

steveh214
3/26/17

Hello All,

This review is for the site...not just customer service as a bunch of these reviews are for. Customer service is nice...seem like nice people...will give you a second chance to lose your money...but remember...smiling faces can hide the evil inside.

I, Like many of you, have been deceived, lied to, and cheated by Deal Dash. Their fraudulent ways have hurt many of us. It is easy to get caught up in the "auction like" atmosphere and purchase way more than you expected trying to win an item. Many I'm sure, my self included, have felt that you must stay in that auction because you have already committed so much of your time and money into it that you feel it would be a waste to "get out" now. And finally when it comes to a point that you realize you have gone too far and must stop...the second you do 2 others drop off and someone else wins. It is not a coincidence. Deal Dash anticipates and hopes this is what will happen from new bidders in order for them to fraudulently make their money. A coincidence is a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances which have no apparent causal connection. Once a connection has been made....it is no longer a coincidence. It seems that others along with myself have made that connection and want to stop Deal Dash before they can hurt more consumers.
I have been trying to be cordial and seem polite in this post. But to be really honest....not like Deal Dash.....I'm pretty upset at what has happened to me and others. All we/I wanted was a fair shot at getting the things we bidded on and that didn't happen. It's so funny that Deal Dash says it does not allow re-selling of their items won....but yet one can bid on and win six size 8...7 size 10...3 size 12...4 size 11 shoes...and wear each pair?? I think not...you can only use so many sets of knives...but when you buy 30 of them Deal Dash just says it's probably for gifts...nope..don't think so. It's amazing the people they have ....I can only wear 2 watches at a time if I wanted....one on each wrist. But people can buy one every week for 12 weeks...I want to see their arms!! When someone wins over 1.5 million dollars worth of merchandise in less than a year.....something is not right...beside the fact that I sure would like to see where they put it. Gotta be a mansion to hang up 43 large pictures worth over $2000 each! People are just buying things so they can sell them and then take the money and buy more bids to buy more stuff that they really don't want and somebody who actually would like to have the item gets duped. The site has become such a scam and fraud it is just incredible...So to me......It's time for Deal Dash to pay the piper!!

Take my advice and stay away....

davidp318
3/22/17

They charge for every bid placed. The buy it now price is higher then retail prices. This company is a scam.

aureliaf3
3/21/17

Im happy with this out look and i would tell others about dash del i would spend my money here alot and i love the deals

mannys7
3/20/17

Okay, So wow, DealDash originally gave back to me 500 bids that i had used originally but did not used them wisely. Then after i misused my 500 bids, purchased more bids and let my emotions get the best of me and did not bid wisely. So then i submit a support ticket and DealDash gives me a full refund for my $75.00 initiation bid pack that i purchased without me really asking for it. So wow, Thank you DealDash for still giving me the opportunity to get used to your website, i will purchase more bid packs after this review.

theresap27
3/20/17

Excellent response time, very friendly service. I had an incorrect address and could not figure out how to change It via the website. Sent a note to customer service and less than 12 hours later, my address was change and my merchandise on it's way to the correct location.

jackies80
3/19/17

I came across something online, about getting your initial bid package back if you didn't win anything... my initial bid package was purchased over 6 months ago. The customer service was fast and replaced all my bids- after 6 months. Very helpful, fast and kind.

lynnl47
3/19/17

Deal Dash gave a speedy and complete review on what Free bid is and now I understand completely how it works. By bidding on a free bid auction you are only responsible for the 0.01 fee if you win. Which is pretty awesome!

williamw169
3/19/17

received item and it did not work they are working on getting me new one they were very applogetic and professional loved item just wish it worked

leahr13
3/19/17

Everyone I spoke to was very nice and helpful regarding my issue. It was a little hard to find any information regarding who to contact in order to make some changes on my account.

janiej6
3/19/17

I love Deal Dash. It is fun to bid and they are ready to help if you have a problem. Great items to bid on. Great way to buy gifts.

leonardp17
3/18/17

I have never seen a website run so smoothly.
There is such a sense of excitement when you start bidding. I have been in several auctions and have won 3. So much FUN and so AFFORDABLE.

DealDash.com is a must see.

johng447
3/18/17

Thank you customer support! I had an accidental charge on my account and customer support took the charge off but let me keep the bids that were on my dash account, they are awesome and very fast

amandam186
3/17/17

From ordering gift cards, winning one item, and getting a refund, I feel like they treat the customer right.

kimr104
3/17/17

Very simple to learn how the auction works. If you have a problem with something that was delivered, the customer service take care of it in a fast and timely manner.

triciab23
3/17/17

They truly care about their business & the customers. Its a nice change to get answers or questions back right away! Pretty awesome!

joshs81
3/17/17

The whole system is smooth and easy to use. It's fun and the support is professional and efficient. If you for any reason need to contact them, they respond immediately. DealDash is an overall great experience.

christophert46
3/17/17

They handled my only frustration, which wasn't even with them, faster then I expected, with professionalism and care. I believe they went above and beyond and are a representation of what is missing in today's business.

garyj53
3/17/17

Again, Fedex says they delivered but they never showed and I was home all day working on the front door. I live in a quite neighborhood with only neighbor traffic. Fedex is my standard problem here and I would never use them for any service due to this constant issue they cannot fix.

Dealdash states they will send another package. Hopefully by some other carrier.

ashokm3
3/16/17

The service provided by DealDash are outstanding, and other companies would do well to emulate them.

stephaniet71
3/16/17

I Was Bidding for My 1st time Back to this Site This Year & I Forgot I had a Change of Address since Last time I Purchased Bids! I had won a Couple of small Food Cards to My Delight & Wanted to make Sure They Had The Correct Address! I Received A Very quick Response From Customer Support, Which Put Me Right at Eas!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash