Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

gerryl17
6/29/17

Awesome a lot of prices you have a choices and opstion and if u have any request is always granted so what are u waiting for guys let joinrd us to experience how to play in deal dash

jordanl37
6/29/17

So far I've had nothing but a good experience with this service. At first I thought this place was a little bit on the greedy side because you are only bidding to win the deal and then you pay for that deal separate from what you had bid. But then I made a mistake and had my daughter basically drain my funds because I had saved my credit card number on my account and she had boutg bid package with the rest of my available funds. I thought well great this is gonna be a big fat "no way" when I request this refund. So I contact customer service and request a refund with a quick summery of what happened. I notice my bid count changed from 700 to 400. So I think great they are only going to refund part of the money. And this all happened within 3 mibuted so I check my email and there is a message saying they have refunded my payment in full and had giving me 400 free bids for my inconvenience. When in my eyes I was the one being inconvenient not them. That shows a lot about this company. They value there customers and I apretiate that they are a prime example of how a business should treat their customers. Its sadly a dyeing breed nowadays most customer service people will tell you to piss off and call you a thief or a scam artist when you ask for refund. Thank you for the respect deal dash!

leap4
6/28/17

I put in a request to change my email address and it was taken care of immediately. Great customer service! Thank you!

glendal6
6/28/17

I may not always win, but I don't always lose either. Its shopping at its best if you don't have time to get out to the stores or malls. It kind of gives you the feeling of casino betting to get the win. I find it entertaining. Its easier to not take so serious or you do get upset.

I find there are some rookies out there that do know the betting concept and do have the time to sit it out. I am more of an, in one minute out the next. I get busy.

sc3336
6/27/17

I have not had any luck with Deal Dash, I keep bidding on items, of course ALWAYS get outbid. There seems to be something fishy with the site. I bid and bid and bid and of course the second I don't re-bid it comes up sold, even when It appeared I was bidding against multiple people. Not sure if they are BOTs or the site is just a scam

geneval2
6/26/17

Deal Dash has proven to me that they are very customer conscious and respond to all inquiries in a quick and responsible manner. I really am very satisfied with all of the items I have won with Deal Dash and highly recommend them.
I wish there was a way to report bidders who are jumpers and bid as soon as someone else bids not allowing for bidders to get the credit for making the bid. This is so annoying and sad. Otherwise I really like and enjoy my bidding experience. I only bid on items I want as gifts for my family and friends.

ervinm26
6/26/17

The answer very quickly and I know what to do so I'm very happy with it I wish all the customer service are like that

christinem41
6/26/17
• Updated review

Why is it the we must do your due diligence? When I say these products abound on Ebay, your answer is to tell me to let you know what items I find. Try putting a few people on it. I have reported a few but have yet to see any action. The items are still up and the same people rebuying items are still doing it.

Often your answer is for us to use the Buy It Now feature. Examples - An air mattress for $340, Q-tech headphones that have an online retail price of $400 are listed at $510 on DealDash, A brand of tennis/hiking shoes - Adamant - that can't even be found at retail shoe sources for $220 just to name a few. Brands listed as "upscale" that have websites without phone numbers and only contact forms to reach them. On and on.

Rule changes are in order. People should have to wait 2 weeks to rebuy. That will slow down the resellers and open products up to more people.
Also, close bids at $3 or $4 rather than 5 and if a person should be removed from bidding if they don't bid in a certain amount of time. 5 minutes is 300 bids! Close the loopholes.

The idea is for these to be for personal use or gifts, yes? People who are buying everything are not buying them for gifts. They are blocking people buying things for themselves and for gifts. You need to do a lot more. Don't forget there is currently a lawsuit out there questioning your practices and the brands you are selling. You need to start being proactive on resellers, the people buying everything weekly and the hijacking of products by buyers who jump in before more people start looking around as I did and/or before the current suit is given class action status..

“Ebay Resellers abound”
6/23/17
• Previous review

Getting a deal through dealdash is not as likely since people buy these items and resell them on ebay. There are several "New" The Barrel Shack and AAVA items being resold. While dealdash says this is against terms there is no way they can know who these Ebay sellers are so on it continues. Why have a TOS if you can't enforce it?

jerrym105
6/25/17

DealDash responded promptly to my problem, and I believe it will be solved as promised.I have had many previous successful auctions (and a bunch I lost). This is a first class business and I will continue as long as possible.

maryl378
6/25/17

Quick response to emails with answers to your questions. Very professional and honest. Always looking to improve your experience. I have won a few auctions and been satisfied that I wasn't getting junk for my effort. Although I think the buy now prices are a little high but I don't come to this website to buy. If I can't get it for cheap I am just not interested LOL. I think you're doing a great job.

rebeccak64
6/25/17

My debit card was stole thru an online transaction that I made then someone used it on deal dash. I cancelled the card and sent deal dash an email and they responded within an hour and reimbursed my money. I think that is awesome.

richards338
6/24/17

very fair site. Response to question has been better than I have ever seen before from any other site or any other company. Your response time is like my kids and grandkids when I have a question.

donnap89
6/23/17

Always fun, good deals, professional and prompt customer service. Shipping is a little slow, but they always contact you of he delay and correct it.

ks229
6/22/17

It's too bad when some people use DD as it is intended to get a good deal FOR THEMSELVES! I was trying to get a couple of items for myself or my home. But then you look at EBAY and you have the people who have turned DD into their own business...all of the "stuff" for sale and marked "new" is from DD. They are expert bidders taking from all of us who work all day and don't have time to sit and do nothing but find a new way to cheat a system and make money so someone else can't have a good deal or some fun. That's my gripe with DD. You can tell exactly who these bidders. It's to bad DD doesn't have a policy against winning and turning around and selling your items for triple or even more than that on EBAY. Just sayin!.

hectorv12
6/20/17

I'm going to have fun with this site the Staff are Great and the products seem wonderful. I can't wait to look more into placing bids. Looks like Fun!
Thanks Again Jessica!

guadalupev3
6/19/17

I Haven't RECEIVED THE REFUND YET BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL, WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE I WILL BE BIDDING AS SOON AS I GET MY REFUND BACK

roxanneo3
6/19/17

This is a very addictive site, so many products to choose from, with half price days, and free auctions, where you only pay 1cent for the item( plus the cost of the bids you used to get said item) and shipping is always fast and free! If there is to be a delay it is clearly stated on the item before you bid on it. Customer service has always been fast and friendly and fixes most problems very quickly. Can't say enough, love this site!

christinel80
6/19/17

DD is fun & fair. No hidden charges. I love the chance to buy the product if I lose the auction & get all my bids back.

chrisannes
6/18/17

Rating on dealdash is by invite only, and when you give honest constructive feedback you are no longer invited to rate products or your expierence, even when you ask to rate.....they say it's random....so if you want to give a rating, you have to go to an bipartisan link.....thanks.

Tip for consumers: Be careful.

arons18
6/8/17

Cancelled my account without warning and never refunded money for purchased bids. Spent over $60 opening the accounts by buying bids. No additional support was offered. When I attempted to call to resolve the issue the representative used profane language and hung up on me.

sheronar
5/20/17

Customer service was fast to respond and made up for my inconvenience. Thank you dealdash!I have won many nice items from this site also

jacquelines48
5/19/17

Thank you so kindly. Deal Dash made my day. Deal Dash came through for me. I thought when you purchased an item from Deal Dash you could take picture and get your free bids. You can only do it once a week. The mistake was mine not Deal Dash
Now I can bid on the item for my husband and mine 40th Wedding Anniversary.
Thanks again Deal Dash.

joshual46
5/17/17

Deal Dash is a really great way to score some stuff in my experience, but beyond the simple mechanics of how it works, a few other bits of advice before you go nuts:

1) Observe, observe, observe!! Nearly every item up for auction will come up for auction again. Especially when you are starting out, watch and learn who the big players are and how they are bidding. You are going to get blown out of the water and have a bad experience if you spend what you consider a lot of bids, only to lose against someone who was always going to bid way more than you could. The joy of Deal Dash comes in those miracle wins when no one is watching.

2) Don't expect luxury items because you see luxury prices. Particularly with the recurring brands that you see constantly - the ones that present as a luxury brand but you've never heard of until now. Everything I have won is quality, but it's not luxury quality.

3) Realize that the retail prices Deal Dash displays are massively inflated. You might see that as a bad thing, but consider that this also prevents the top players from blowing every single auction out of the water with massive numbers of bids, knowing that they can "Buy It Now" for a much smaller and more realistic retail rate and get all those bids back on top of it.

4) It should go without saying, but stick to a budget. Deal Dash is entertainment money. It is not going to help you make ends meet if you are struggling. There are very few items on DD that anyone really *needs*. I've seen people waste colossal amounts of bids (way more than they could earn for free), and yet these are some of the same people whose profile implies they are struggling.

Don't be dumb, and Deal Dash may turn out to be a lot of fun!

albertr47
5/17/17

i just entered this program 10min, ago so i honestly don't know anything yet ,but i have faith in this program GOD gave someone the ability to set such a great thing up, I pray for people worse than me.

terryt58
4/13/17

lots of variety to choose from i like the gift cards and the electronics the bid packs are a good idea to don't forget to use the bid buddy

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash