US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lisah220
9/15/16

The customer service I have received with the multiple questions I have had pertaining to your service has been 2nd to none. It is absolutely OUTSTANDING! Thank you for this!

boydg9

Good service

tjj9
9/15/16

It was a breath of fresh air to discover a company that in the days of outsourced or computer generated customer support, still treats its customers with respect and goes the extra mile to insure your experience is smooth and positive .

beng73
9/15/16

Deal dash has left me with a great impression. A good felling of excellent service. I had an issue which was resolved very quick.
Thank you.

kamig
9/15/16

I can't say how awesome deal dash is!! In my opinion it is the best app out there and I love it!

zakd6

Top notch customer service

inelld

Price

deew38
9/10/16

I have the same opinion as Will. I have tried several auctions after I first joined Dealdash and in every case, I've ended up having to use the buy it now feature because there is no way to win. I don't want to use the Bidbuddy because I have noticed, sometimes the items go for more then their listed value. Don't understand that at all. I don't want to pay $30 for a $25 gift card! That brings me to the value they list on the items. I'm not so sure the values they list are anywhere near what the items are actually worth. No "buy it now" makes sense on over priced items. Also, when I bought bids, they ran it through twice. I only bought one pack and ended up with two. Not what I wanted. Why would I buy bids in two different transactions at the same time?

chasityw1
9/10/16

Excellent customer service and great products

matts125
9/10/16

Love DealDash but learn your bids fast to get the best deal!!

joanb58
9/10/16

I had just started with DealDash and didn't know how it worked. I made a huge mistake bidding which could have been costly, but they have a great 90 day policy for new buyers and they fixed it for me. I was so relieved! Thank you Yasmin, online support.

jeffj50
9/9/16

I DELT WITH A PERSON NAMED JAMES WHO WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND AND AN DEFINATE ASSET TO YOUR CUSTEMER SUPPORT TEAM!!

juergenk
9/8/16

Everything got done in a snap
Good deal

willm50
9/7/16

Deal dash has beginner auctions masked as regular auctions. To me, the intention seems clear. Have newbies win a few super easy auctions so that get a rush of excitement and adrenaline...buy a bunch more bids and waste them trying to repeat the first successes.

There is fine print about special auctions. Something no new player, or most other players, would see or comprehend.

To me, it's fraudulent that deal dash does not specifically identify these beginner auctions to its new players. It's much worse than simole bait and switch.

steveb212
9/7/16

thankful

umeshm
9/6/16

I din not watch video how bidding works. I requested refund of my bids as I was bidding for the first time I got instant reply that I have been refunded. Excellent Service.

robinj37
9/6/16

i signed up did not know what i was doing and was charged $77.00 contacted customer support and as fast as i was out of money the representative gave it back, i was very impressed plus he let me keep the bids i purchased but did not know i purchased to bid when i was ready..........feeling blessed.

louisf29
9/6/16

It was sort of a complicated mess, but your personnel seemingly made everything right

bosshappymomd
9/6/16

If there was a clear understanding of the site I would might bid at a later time just not at the moment as I don't have the money.

stephaniem138
9/6/16

I did not understand signing up for deal dash and had some issues, contacted customer service, they responded back within 30 minutes, resolved my issues without any problems and apologized to me even though it was my misunderstanding. Great service, ordered from them and still using their services. Would recommend to everyone.

erwinc16
9/6/16

realizing that I did not fully understand the bid process and the end play, I asked the question about canceling a bid. It was handled quickly and efficiently by Cody.

russellb50
9/3/16

Service helped figure out all my issues

edp32
9/2/16

Staff is very nice and pleasant to work with and I am very happy with your service

stephaniel57
9/1/16

so far so good, it is just going to take me a while to understand the whole bidding process and auction time limit. but the online chat was very helpful

tanyak29
9/1/16

I was referred to Deal Dash through an offer I received on Listia. I would receive bonus credits in exchange for checking DD out. First, I must say their app was an easy download and extremely easy to navigate. I always read reviews from other customers and then the FAQ section before using any app especially where money is concerned. I was satisfied and went ahead with a purchase of a 300 bid pack on sale for only $.12/bid. With a general idea of how things worked, I placed my first bid....AND WON! I won a $10 Burger King gift card for a penny! Now, I knew that was just a fluke probably because I happened to begin at a time of day that the site was not busy. However, it was still a big positive. I looked for more likely items and gift cards and over the course of the next couple of days popping in here and there when I had a few moments, proceeded to win two more $10 gift cards and a $25 gift card for a total of 55 cents! I was sadly at the end of my 300 bids. I only say sadly because bidding is a lot of fun. For an initial investment of $36 plus 56 cebts for the auctions I won, I received the generous bonus credits on Listia as well as $55.00 worth of gift cards! My order status didn't change (tracking is only provided for orders over a certain amount) and I began to have doubts. I reached out to DD's help team at around 8 days and received a reply in less than an hour letting me know that my gift cards had shipped on 8/22. The rep who replied to me was courteous and understanding. I received my cards the next day! From start to finish, DD has exceeded all expectation and they have won themselves a big big fan!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

122 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Julius. At this moment, we only operate within the 48 contiguous states in the US and therefore cannot ship to your location.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvenience this may have caused. Have a great day!
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Carrie.You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
1 week ago