Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

johnk378
4/3/17

I think it would be a fun site to be onthe Dealdash site has everything to chose from and I think people could save a it of moneys high as everything is these days are i don't see where a person can go wrong take advantage of the savings and have alto of fun doing it!

wandap16
4/3/17

Stompers and those who let others bid for many hours then jump in. The limit to bid should include if you leave the room you are leaving the right to bid. I have ben just watching many hours and feel sorry it is the only way to have a chance at winng is to do the same.

heatherh94
4/3/17

Without the knowledge of the site and its working and deliver of product or product quality I am not applicable to say for sure.

jefff79
4/3/17

I was issued a full refund and given some bids so I could try the site. Now that's customer service and smart business.

jeffc131
4/3/17

In my experience auctions are far from fair or honest. The past winners info lures the bidder in but the actual amount needed to produce a winning bid is MUCH higher. As an experiment I entered 25-30 auctions, and at least 90% of the time the bidding reached totals 2-3 times the average amount required to win earlier auctions for the same item. New bidders seem to pop up out of nowhere when it seems like you are close to a successful outcome. Seems likely that bot bidding is going on.

geraldf19
4/3/17

After 9 months on Dealdash...I just did the math. It cost me $947 to buy/win $600 worth of goods. I feel so stupid after adding up the price of all the bids I bought and the goods. It is addicting and they do little things to distract you from realizing how much you are spending. (earning "free" bids, teasing you that someone just got a fantastic deal on something).

avinashr3
4/3/17

I thought that in had never got the package. But got an email today regarding the follow and re sending the packet. Glad for that

nathans70
4/2/17

Excellent customer service; cleared up a misunderstanding on my part. May spend more time on his site after all!

gc60
4/2/17

Response is fast, great on resolving issues. It's nice to deal with professional ,GREAT COMPANY DEAL DASH.COM wonderful items , quick shipping. Thank You!!!

diannes34
4/2/17

Deal dash is great to work with and get excellent deals! Customer service is always a pleasure to work with!

janisc6
4/1/17

DealDash Customer Service continually is ready to fix any issues that you have in a timely manner! Best Customer Service anywhere!!! Thank you DealDash!!! :-)

fayf11
4/1/17

Dealdash is a awesome bidding site. I have tried others and they simply can't compare. In addition, the service at Dealdash is in a league of its own. Superior!

camk
3/31/17

DealDash is really an entity of its own. I think they are behind all the products on the site but they do seem to be well designed and thought out.
Who's to say what is a brand and what is not? Prices to buy bids go up and down so try and buy at 12 cents (at time of writing, that's the best deal). It is a game and like all games, it has rules. Do your homework and don't just jump in and start bidding. Make sure you keep count of your bids. Price goes up by a penny but that bid costs you money and it adds up fast.
All that said, while there was stressful moments, I certainly had a lot of fun and Dealdash customer service was great and made the experience better. GL!

josephc155
3/31/17

Very well recommended even with an issue they will help you all the way through it. I can't wait to get back on and keep bidding lol

jessicae39
3/30/17

Team was incredibly efficient. They had fast and friendly service. I made an error and took care of it for me.

peterm249
3/29/17

If you have a problem, send DealDash an email. I promise you they will fix it. They have helped me dozens of times before. And they are always very prompt in replying.
Pete

leandrom18
3/29/17

Very good deal dash but sometimes they are mistaken about you, they confuse you with other people but I am already 2 years playing and I love being with a dash deal earning expensive things for so little money

ronaldl39
3/28/17

thank you for your information you were very clear regarding what I would need to do if I had a problem with the item I won. your response was very quick. once again thank-you

steveh214
3/26/17

Hello All,

This review is for the site...not just customer service as a bunch of these reviews are for. Customer service is nice...seem like nice people...will give you a second chance to lose your money...but remember...smiling faces can hide the evil inside.

I, Like many of you, have been deceived, lied to, and cheated by Deal Dash. Their fraudulent ways have hurt many of us. It is easy to get caught up in the "auction like" atmosphere and purchase way more than you expected trying to win an item. Many I'm sure, my self included, have felt that you must stay in that auction because you have already committed so much of your time and money into it that you feel it would be a waste to "get out" now. And finally when it comes to a point that you realize you have gone too far and must stop...the second you do 2 others drop off and someone else wins. It is not a coincidence. Deal Dash anticipates and hopes this is what will happen from new bidders in order for them to fraudulently make their money. A coincidence is a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances which have no apparent causal connection. Once a connection has been made....it is no longer a coincidence. It seems that others along with myself have made that connection and want to stop Deal Dash before they can hurt more consumers.
I have been trying to be cordial and seem polite in this post. But to be really honest....not like Deal Dash.....I'm pretty upset at what has happened to me and others. All we/I wanted was a fair shot at getting the things we bidded on and that didn't happen. It's so funny that Deal Dash says it does not allow re-selling of their items won....but yet one can bid on and win six size 8...7 size 10...3 size 12...4 size 11 shoes...and wear each pair?? I think not...you can only use so many sets of knives...but when you buy 30 of them Deal Dash just says it's probably for gifts...nope..don't think so. It's amazing the people they have ....I can only wear 2 watches at a time if I wanted....one on each wrist. But people can buy one every week for 12 weeks...I want to see their arms!! When someone wins over 1.5 million dollars worth of merchandise in less than a year.....something is not right...beside the fact that I sure would like to see where they put it. Gotta be a mansion to hang up 43 large pictures worth over $2000 each! People are just buying things so they can sell them and then take the money and buy more bids to buy more stuff that they really don't want and somebody who actually would like to have the item gets duped. The site has become such a scam and fraud it is just incredible...So to me......It's time for Deal Dash to pay the piper!!

Take my advice and stay away....

davidp318
3/22/17

They charge for every bid placed. The buy it now price is higher then retail prices. This company is a scam.

aureliaf3
3/21/17

Im happy with this out look and i would tell others about dash del i would spend my money here alot and i love the deals

mannys7
3/20/17

Okay, So wow, DealDash originally gave back to me 500 bids that i had used originally but did not used them wisely. Then after i misused my 500 bids, purchased more bids and let my emotions get the best of me and did not bid wisely. So then i submit a support ticket and DealDash gives me a full refund for my $75.00 initiation bid pack that i purchased without me really asking for it. So wow, Thank you DealDash for still giving me the opportunity to get used to your website, i will purchase more bid packs after this review.

theresap27
3/20/17

Excellent response time, very friendly service. I had an incorrect address and could not figure out how to change It via the website. Sent a note to customer service and less than 12 hours later, my address was change and my merchandise on it's way to the correct location.

jackies80
3/19/17

I came across something online, about getting your initial bid package back if you didn't win anything... my initial bid package was purchased over 6 months ago. The customer service was fast and replaced all my bids- after 6 months. Very helpful, fast and kind.

lynnl47
3/19/17

Deal Dash gave a speedy and complete review on what Free bid is and now I understand completely how it works. By bidding on a free bid auction you are only responsible for the 0.01 fee if you win. Which is pretty awesome!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

154 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/1/16
on 7/10/15
on 4/26/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash