Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

junea18
3/12/17

You responded immediately. I will recommend you to others. You proved to me that my needs will be met in God's will.

tinar75
3/11/17

It may be a great place to buy things at a lower cost if you win the auction. I spent over $200 before I knew it on a picture I wanted for my daughter in law's birthday. It was from the Far East collection. I had over 1300 bids into the auction and it was me and another bidder. Then there was another bidder comes in and starts bidding. That is where it gets up. After $3 a auction is closed and no new bidders are allowed.But if you bid before it gets $3 , you can come back anytime and bid. So me and the other bidder used up most of our bids and got this auction up . Then a bidder from way back comes in when my bids have reached over 1300 and decided to start bidding again. Now I buy more Bids. I spent almost $200 on bids and still didn't win the auction. So be careful, because you can lay the groundwork just so someone else can come in and buy the house cheap.

westj10
West J.
3/8/17

Site is good and you can get some good stuff. But you could also spend a bunch of money and end up with nothing like I did. But if you accept that fact, then play on!

jacka83
3/8/17

As you must know; I received my prize winning from DealDush, but apparently was defective. First, I am NOT sure what to do beacuse wuth all those negativities I heard about them. Nonetheless, I communicated my issue with Customer Service, and there comes Casey D. with a solution at hand. I even received extra bids as a token of apology. Love it! Soon, hopefully, I will receive a replacement! -Jakawila

codyj80
3/7/17

They made the return process for a damaged item as painless and hassle free as possible. Kind and professional people!

deloresj4
3/6/17

Ididnothow. When're turn hometherewasthreechargetomyacCountI Why do Ihavetowritesomustdidnotbuyanything

amyp89
3/6/17

Dealdashey is great! Fast shipping! Great products, awesome customer service! Thank you dealdash!!!!!

mattm133
3/5/17

Great service and fast, this company is on it and legit , Everybody should try it as i have won a few times and really great prices

carlaj14
3/5/17

Was very pleased with Customer support. Explained everything clearly so that I could understand what I need and also what to expect when I started bidding and now there will not be any misunderstanding.

cindab1
3/4/17

customer support is awesome, they get a thumbs up from this user so thanks to the live chat person that helped me today

samb186
3/4/17

I sent a request for a refund and customer service was polite, quick, and most of all- EFFECTIVE. These people are professional and did not hide anything from their customers. Thank you!

christinep82
3/4/17

Deal Dash is a penny auction site meaning you bid on items up for auction one penny at a time. However , even though each bid you place only raises the final auction price by a penny does not mean that you are only losing a penny each time you bid. Bids must be purchased ahead of time in order to partake in any auctions. And while they are penny bids they cost more when you purchase them, in the area of .15 cents a piece. Sometimes that number changes give or take a little, but it's usually in that ballpark. The winner of the auction is the person who placed the last bid just before the clock runs down to zero. However the clock only runs out if everyone else quits and you were the only one left bidding. It's not like a typical auction where if there's ten minutes left it ends in 10 minutes with the highest bid. Instead here, the last 5 Seconds of the auction continues to repeat itself every single time someone jumps in and places a bid. In other words, every time someone places a bid the clock goes back up to 5 seconds again. This could potentially go on for hours and it does. So you see at $0.15 per bid this can get very expensive. Also should you win you now also must pay the final price that the auction went up to. On DealDash they auction off more high-class items which can become expensive at checking out even after you have already won as well.so if the auction goes on one penny at a time for hours and hours and when the clock finally does hit zero, if the item price is up to $115.00, then the winner must also pay that amount as well, on top of all his buds placed which he does not get back. Now in all fairness they also offer many specials like half off final value price, or even free checkout days, they have bid sales, and they even offer chances for you to gain free bids by sending in photos of you with one of your wins, or by bidding a certain number of times. They have levels and evert I me you gain a level up you get free bids. And when they do free bids that give you a very generous portion. Not like some sites where you get 10 that you can get anywhere from 100 to 500 free bids just for leveling up. of course as you get further along of course as you get further along in the game it takes longer and longer to level up . But that is to be expected in any game . They also include a few other Fair things that some Penny auction sites don't like once the item hits $5 no new bidders can enter. There are caps on how many times you can win the same item so it's not the same person winning every time. And that's sort of helps. But you do have your people who are willing to pay way more than retail value just to be the "winner" and that is where the whole thing gets crazy. they are not looking for a deal they're looking for sport and it kind of makes the whole thing lame. You'll see certain people's names and just leave the auction room. Eventually they start to win everything for cheap because nobody wants to bet against them because they know they will not stop. They will pay $200 for anow item with a brand new retail value of $50 if they just go buy it at the store , just in order to be the "winner". Unfortunately it can become very aggressive and I mean very aggressive with certain players and it becomes easy to get caught up in . I don't know if they will ever be able to do anything about people like that or if they even want to seeing as they are probably valued customers from their angle. At any rate I want to mention that DealDash customer service is out of this world. They are hands down the best customer support team in all of Penny auction. They definitely possessed the old-fashioned attitude when it comes to placing tremendous value on their customers, and thats all customers no matter how much you spend. It seems so many modern day businesses have lost that aspect somewhere along the way. So when you come across service like that it is always a breath of fresh air. So to recap The site can be very very fun too. Almost to the point that it's addicting . Of all the penny auction sites this one offers the most opportunity for you to use some strategy. Most others I have tried, the way they have things set up , it is zero strategy and all luck and how much you spend. Here's one example DealDash when bidding on an item we'll show you what that item went for the last five times it was up for auction. So if it trended around $50 every time then you know if it's only at $5 now you may be in it for the Long Haul and it may be best to wait and come back later. Not been on another site that offers this kind of information so it can be used to a players advantage. Stuff like that is what I mean by strategy versus all 100 percent luck. So guys if you use it recreationally every now and then for fun Deal Dash can be extremely entertaining. Just don't get caught up in the hoopla of winning something at any cost because trust me it it will add up on you before you know what hit you . so play careful. And have fun. I haven't read the other reviews on DealDash here but I would not consider it a scam at all, as they lay everything out for you right on the site. it's all explained in the how to start section, there's a tips and tricks section, a help section , a how it works section , a winner section , a dashboard section, and they give you every detail explaining the process from start to finish. so if you should find that you feel its a scam, you do not have to indulge in it. That simple. I personally consider a scam to be something in which includes some type of deceit and that' not going on here. You just have to read things through before whipping out your credit card. But that holds true for any online site in my opinion. Well that's all I got thanks.

lucys65
3/2/17

I m new and don't quite have the hang of it yet but with using the buddy bed I'm hoping to do much better and actually win an auction

ashleyp95
3/1/17

Contacted customer service and had an agent online in under 30 seconds.This was the quickest response that I have ever had when chatting with an agent online. The agent was nice and was able to take care of the problem. She ensured me that everything was done and invited me to check back with her whenever needed

mimiw4
3/1/17

I enjoy deal dash. I have insomnia so it is a great way to spend my time and win some good deals. I would recommend this site to all my friends.

larrys148
3/1/17

Great Website and Exceptional Values on their Products!

What else could anyone ask for, a 5 star experience.

sandym94
3/1/17

Cheaters use devices to know when you have run out of bids...be it in house or others bidding. Most high ticket items are falsely advertised and you may never receive them at all. You may spend $400 in bids just to pay $80 for a 50 inch flat screen TV just to use as an example (commercials).

As, the other bidders bidding along with you so that the TV is paid for several times over (in the thousands) just to receive a lower quality if you receive the TV at all!!! It is being shipped from overseas anyway so it also may take a month or longer to receive. But You WILL receive $30 in food gift cards quickly. Forget about winning great deals after you get them.

You will not understand why someone will pay $140 for a $30 gift card. The old time bidders know how to beat the system using bid packs. So they are not paying that much for it at all! You will notice "others" bots whatever... stop bidding when you stop then 1 person wins...interesting isn't it?

New bidders pay 100's of times over in bids. Because they don't know it is a scam yet! The owner(s) of this company are genius and I highly doubt they are American as the quality of products and product selection stinks. Like over processed "from China" cheap goods. I am sure they are billionaires. The auctions never end they go on for hours so they get as much money as possible unlike Tophatter a few min tops and not more than $20 typically a lot less. People lose 100s on DEALDASH

bobw104
3/1/17

I mean you ask me a question i answered it that the only thing i have ever had to do with you i teally dont have 100 words to say and its rediculous you make me feel like thst

annl70
2/27/17

I have enjoyed the site and all my wins very much but recently got a slightly damaged item. They contacted me back within an hour and offered to replace the item, which wasn't necessary, as well as gave me some free bids to compensate for the inconvienience.

michaelr306
2/27/17

Happy with your service and your response. I know how this works now. Your wright in order to get great deals.

Thanks again

dianec90
2/25/17

DealDash can be fun if you're either rich or bidding on small-dollar items. And they have $3.00 and $5.00 no jumper limits on items. But the developers need to do something about keeping people from jumping into an auction after 3 or 4 people have legitmately used either Bid Buddies or their eyeballs to tract and bid on an auction for hours or even days. Of course, it should pay off for someone to religiously watch an item and get into the auction when it's down to a couple of people but, if those 2 or 3 folks have been bidding on an item for a long time and invested time and bids (read "money") into it, it's just not right for someone to pop in there at the last minute and win the item. I've gotten so tired of this happening that I'm not using the site anymore. It is too disappointing and frustrating.

paull179
2/25/17

I'm new to the site 85 days, I have found the people Very helpful and the site has great deals. Better then Qbids

monah8
2/23/17

It is a rip off. If you are about to get something cheap they have fake bidders to bid against you. Probably the only ones who get something cheap and publish it is the fake bidders. I lost several hundred dollars on a message chair before I realized what was going on.

cassiel11
2/22/17

AMAZING!! I sent an inquiry about a shipping date for a large win. I expected a canned response. Instead, I received an almost immediate personalized and professional response.
In addition, I received an unsolicited response when shipping was updated! I didn't even have to ask!!
Too bad they don't handle customer service for other companies. Consumers would be much happier!

vladimiri2
2/22/17

I made a mistake while using the DealDash App on my phone and placed an order for a huge amount of bids. Deal dash customer support has helped me out very quickly and fixed everything, Vladimir

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

147 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ernies25
Ernie s.
2 days, 3 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Ernie,

Please note that although signing up on DealDash is free, we have a pay to bid system where you must purchase a bid pack at first if you want to participate in the auctions. All purchases are made by users by selecting the item and entering payment details: http://screencast.com/t/cCUwHEZq5J

For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase, and a second chance guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.

For ay inquiries, you can get in touch with our support team on: www.dealdash.com/support
1 day, 21 hours ago
6 days, 5 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kheila. Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
5 days, 19 hours ago