Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

nicollef
8/13/17

Interesting that almost all the high ratings talk about great customer service only. The way it works is obviously not worth it. Only one person wins, so the likelihood of you spending money for nothing is high!! Every bid costs 60¢ whether u win or not, and everytime someone bids it adds time to the bid. So it's not like you can try being the highest bidder when the last second hits. You're stuck having to keep bidding until everyone else stops. At that point, you may have bid a thousand times and spent several hundred dollars JUST bidding. Get smart people!!!

reginap36
8/10/17

Dealdash used to have limits for how often a person could win an item we could even see the limits of other members. This was very helpful because it allowed us to see who might keep us from possibly winning an item. The way it is now the only people that win are what I call the bullies or the select members. If they are bidding then others don't stand a chance. It is as if they have unlimited bids all the time. Dealdash seams to like it that way because they don't do limits on the high priced items. Only the bid packs which cost an average of 15cents a bid..

charlese55
7/28/17

until you level the playing field again i wouldn't recommend this place to my enemy !!!! they have about 20 or so bidders that you couldn't beat to save your life, so if they brought back limits to the amount of wins per week or even day it would level the playing field some what, but that would make no sense for them to do because they wouldn't make as much money from the suckers who don't know any better yet. my advice is to stay away from here until they bring back winning limits.

sabbys
7/28/17

The bidding can be frustrating but the customer service is absolutely awesome, hands down! They are the main reason why I'm sticking it out and trying the site a little longer. :-)

maddiem9
7/26/17

She really took care of my situation that happened a few weeks ago and resolved quickly. I have gotten bonus points from the situation that I had with the account I really appreciate.

sommers1
7/26/17

I find this site very interesting. Caring about customers and understanding to their mistakes! I will spend many hours here! 100% will recommend to many others.

jaym218
7/26/17

Not pleased w the site. Spend way to many hours trying to win something is ok BUT to be in the bidding from the first penny spent and watch every single name come across and after it gets to a point where no new bidders can join.. You start to see new names pop up that NEVER bid before... Not for me to loose money like that.. This was from my first bid and not happy w how this works.. seems more of a STEAL than a DEAL..

kellyt73
7/26/17

I decided to sit down one night and watch and bid on an auction. One lasted over 4 hours . The people that win must live on their computers. The buy it now price was $100 , 25%, over what I could buy if for. I hope this review makes people take a long hard look at the time and money needed to win. The math in time and money will not work out for most people. It's not a scam .. it's just not worth it. I personally believe that many of the glowing reviews are employees. I'm glad I had not invested much money before I gave up. When it costs only .60 or .30 cents to bid you can have 100 people who bid using up $10 of their money at .60 cents per bid that is 16.6 bids per person. Each bid adds 10 seconds. 16.6 times 10 seconds means each person adds 166 seconds to the auction. Times 100 people is 16600 seconds. That is over 4 hours. Many more will bid and just give up before the new bidders are locked out. That will add more time. Do your math .. I just can't see how this would work for the average person. Who has 4 hours to spend to save $10 on a $40 item . Look at the bids if an item is up to $300 that is 10 seconds for every penny on the $300. That's 30,000 pennies and 30,000 times 10 seconds. People at home with bots will kill you trying to win. A $300 item will take you 3 days to win. This is not for your average person.

Tip for consumers: you need to do the math

kimberlym129
7/23/17

They fix and issue i was having with they'er site and it was done really fast, they was kind and understanding to my issses and they told me if i had any other issues they would help me.

jimb307
7/20/17

Everybody loves auctions. It's fun to bid on items you want and try to figure your best plan to win them. Deal Dash offers you a wide choice of item types, prices and plenty of tips and training blogs to get started. Whatever your interests and whatever schedule suits you'll find a match.

Further, if you have a question or a problem, their customer service will amaze you! They respond as if they were waiting just for your contact and the sincerity and openness of their response displays a level of effort that is all too rare, nowadays.

elliottew
7/20/17

Lovely your customer service was 100% And I think that I could deal with you guys in the near future once I understand how things work as far as your bidding and stuff I just did not understand so I'm going to try to educate myself a lot better how everything works

brittanym76
7/20/17

Emails are answered very quickly and provide excellent customer service. Great app for good items. Thank you

laurab255
7/19/17

I contacted Deal Dash customer service yesterday and received a reply quickly.

Stephen M even sent. an additional training resource to make sure I understood fully..

God Bless you in your mission.
LB

lauried35
7/17/17

I love your company and your caring about giving me bids we don't see people like this any morelike deal dashi watch people win expensive items for la dollar I will continue to use deal dash you should to there honest they felt bad because I did not win I didn't no what I was doing read there policy listen to the short tape and startbiddingwounderfull people use the buddy bidding you don't half to leave home to shop for quality items for next to nothing

davidb731
7/17/17

To all the people complaining that they never win. Winning is not easy, but it takes some luck and patients. you also need to have deep pockets sometimes if you want to win a high priced item. I have won at least 30 items on this site, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you need to spend some money and stick it out for many hours. If you think you are going to go on this site and drop 7 dollars for 50 to 60 bids and win a tv or a camera you are sadly mistaken. Good Luck to all.

kevinj134
7/17/17

Deal dash is all about deal dash nobody else they have very cheep product's and definitely not worth retail prices, not even close. Spend your money at a retail store and get what you want. Get quality products. These are not super cheep stuff.

tannerd12
7/14/17

Amazing customer service. They were very fast and professional. One of the best customer services I have dealt with.

paulat33
7/14/17

DD always has a live "help" chat person available, and all kinds of "how to" videos, blogs, and tips to start bidding. There's just no reason to not come and check it out. Their are always plenty of deals for all!

lesliee24
7/14/17

It's addicting and you never win. I only wanted 1 item because most of their shii sucks!!! But even tho I spent over 250 bids bidding on these items (same item different auctions) and I was as careful as I could be with my bids waiting till the end an shiz I lost every time I lost and even tho I complained because there's a customer satisfaction guarantee they gave me more bids and I still lost. However the company makes sometimes almost double what the item is worth just sayin....

dont190
7/14/17

THEY HAVE SHILL BIDDERS (PROBABLY EMPLOYEES) ON THE SITE. THEY'LL LET YOU WIN OCCASIONALLY. BUT YOU AREN'T GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT I GUARANTEE YOU ! NO MATTER WHAT STRATEGY YOU EMPLOY YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM . i BET NO ONE WILL SEE THIS REVIEW. GO TO FACEBOOK ,YOUTUBE ETC. DON'T GET TOOK LIKE I DID !!!!!

jamess573
7/13/17

This company helped me out right know questions asked and i am very grateful for all the help and i mean right away. You could not ask for anything more. Most companys take there time in giving you help and then you usualy don,t get any help in the end.

vickil20
7/12/17

I have been doing this for over 6 years off and on. There have been times when it's been hard to win and others when it was easier. Lately, it has been very difficult and many of the the players are making it difficult for players to use Bid buddy by stomping their opponents bids when the bidding gets down to 2-3 players. I'm not up for throwing my money away...so I'll just wait until they get tired of playing the game or reach their limits and try again. Over the years though, I have gotten some really nice items and manage to put a nice dent in my X-mas shopping each year.

juliab104

Out of bids.
Couldnt win Anything.
Waste of money.
Saw other people win while I was on BidBuddy!
As soon as my last bid was placed somebidy else won!

dawnh88
7/11/17

I've had a lot of fun bidding, even though I only have won a few auctions. I especially like the fact that many of the items come up for auction again later if you don't win the first time. In addition, their customer service is excellent.

abbyg16
7/11/17

I've been with DealDash for almost a year now and I have not won nearly as much money as I put into it it's very addicting and the product is great good quality but it's very upsetting and disturbing when you put a lot of money into something and you don't win you have to have some kind of strategies which I haven't figured it out yet otherwise the customer service is great they have credit me a few times this for satisfaction but like I said it's not easy to win at all

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash