US Government’s NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

conniem65
10/23/16

DEAL DASH IS AMAZING, FAST,HONEST RELIABLE . ONLY FINEST ITEMS. GREAT SALES. FAIR...SO FAIR ...I SO TRUST THEM AND NEVER USED AN AUCTION BEFORE!

renitam
10/15/16

They crew there is very kind and helpful thank you

revdeborahf
10/15/16

I'm done with this and won't be back. Unless you have unlimited time to sit on the computer & unlimited funds to spend, you are not going to win anything. Biggest waste of money & time. At least if I spend money on Amazon or Ebay I get a product in return. Here there is no return on your payment.

sheriv1
10/14/16

Ever since I learned about DealDash we have saved hundreds of dollars on all different kinds of products and gift cards this is truly a real and amazing sight you need to try this out.

kikiw3
10/11/16

I've had a ton of fun on the website - It can be pricey if you're not careful ~ I think they may be quite honest though - I'm happy to have fun on the site

carolm160
10/8/16

After receiving many great items from DealDash, I received a not so great one. I guess that's to be expected with any company. I notified customer service who quickly fixed the problem to my satisfaction. I did not have to fuss, argue, or compromise. It was easy. A pleasant change from what you usually have to do when dealing with customer service agencies.

randalb6
10/6/16

I mistakenly purchased bids during registration. Dealdash.com customer service was very quick to resolve the issue and make things right. Excellent customer service!

judya29
10/6/16

The person that addressed my problem was courteous, professional and dealt with my items promptly. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing the end of the problem shortly.

rhondaw35
10/6/16

DealDash once again helped answer my questions professionally and with kindness. They have great customer service support!

rona1155
10/4/16

I was out of the country and didn't have an address to ship my winning item to. They worked with me to hold the item for later shipping. They didn't have to. Good customer service!

jeannep10
10/2/16

I didn't understand really what DealDash was about, but it was explaned patiently.

kellyg81
10/2/16

I needed to change my email address. Live chat w/ Dan helped my issue very easily and quickly.

cindio
10/2/16

I bought an item and noted that inner packaged appeared damaged. The support team member, Anna advised if damaged take photos and email support team @ deal dash and it could be replaced. Relief!

leroyb31
9/30/16

I bid on a blanket for my granddaughter and thought the blanket was pink. After looking at the final bid it turned out to be a blue blanket. Contact Customer Service and James made arranged for me to receive a pink blanket for my granddaughter.

marilynp32
9/28/16

DealDash is worth it and true. You find a lot for way less and the good thing is when you win it you don't even pay for shipping. Merchandise is good quality

marye120
9/24/16

Appreciate that customer service employees are empowered to resolve issues without going to supervisors. They just fix the issue

rebeccah68
9/23/16

Spectacular Customer Service Experience

Extremely impressed with the understanding, promptness and excellent customer service.

REBECCA HARVEY

glendab12
9/23/16

I signed up bought my package of bids, and started bidding not knowing what I was doing. Needless to say I was disappointed and won nothing . Big let down. I wrote to support venting on my loss.
To my surprise I received a email stating that my acct. Was being credited for the price of my package! Plus allowed to keep and use remaining bids. I have watched and learned, am more prepared to give it a go again.
Thank you , thank you. You rock!

paulc232
9/22/16

Unknown error message pops up while trying to purchase bids

stevenk74
9/22/16

i received a great support .. Very clear , prompt feedback ..

katc18
9/22/16

Love it. Had two back surgeries n getting ready for total hip replacement n needed something to occupy my time n cheer me up. This fit the bill. Not the best bit having fun. Get upset sometimes!mes when people ciut ur bod out from under u but I guess I understand their desperation. I'm not that way. I'm only buying Xmas gifts. Thanks for givimng me the opportunity to try.

arthurk30
9/22/16

Very helpful & efficienfly customer service agent

williamm248
9/22/16

It was a good experience

jimb241
9/22/16

Solved quickly and correctly. Perfect.

brendam104
9/22/16

I received a quick reply to the question I had asked.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tonyc129
tony c.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Tony.

Id be happy to explain how the website works.

We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-works.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Lisa,

Id be happy to explain how the website works.

2 weeks, 5 days ago