US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

zhangl5
2/12/17

Bidding was fun and I won alot of things.
The quality of the items are awsome.
I love this app.
Will highly recommend.

shauns20
2/11/17

Mathematically the profits they are making are through the roof! What's REALLY disappointing, and sad, is they implant automatic so-called "bidders" to boot! How did I come to this conclusion, well, it's rather quite simple actually, when you have 5 within the group betting systematically in order, you know it is B.S! At least use the 5 fake bidders in a random sequence! It's bad enough you're making thousands off of mere "dollar" merchandise, and then you go and rig it as well!? I spent thirty bucks to learn something new, yep, your franchise isn't so legit, yet IS legitimately greedy. Smh.

Tip for consumers: Not only are they making a boat load of money (thousands) off of mere dollar merchandise, systematically, I would say it is rigged as well; hence, what five people bidding would do so in ORDER almost every time? Yep, it is what it is.

sandrat54
2/11/17

What I appreciate is the quick customer service I have received. This site has so many wonderful items to bid on and you can't beat the prices. Lots of fun too!

aaronm100
2/9/17

There is a learning curve but the concept is very similar to tactical gambling. You are up against others allowances to be able to bid on an item. Once their allowance is exhausted you then have a chance to win but you can be competing with another individual with as much allowance as in before you exhausted the last guy. Albeit, there is another tactic you can use but you need to keep a close eye on the counter and at the last second make a bid at every turn. This is how I lost my first attempt but I came very close to winning. I noticed the 10 second counter would lag and finally ruined my build up of bids to lose to a competing bidder. I should have stocked my bid buddy and I would have had a buffer against the competition. The learning curve as I mentioned before. The customer service refunded my first attempt at deal dash and awarded me to attempt deal dash for a second try. Someone answered the phone right away and handled my issue with the lagging timer with professional and informative expertise. I have no qualms with deal dash. They made everything right at the end of the day.

sandyt32
2/8/17

I love this site. The bidding on items moves quickly an I have so much fun bidding. The amount you spend on bids is extremely reasonable. Give it a try

melanieb72
2/8/17

You cannot go wrong with Deal Dash. They only have the best of the best. You see something you really want, you place bid buddies and let them do the job for you.
I have won so many remarkable items.
Word of warning though, you will probably get addicted to DD just like me!

gypsyb1
2/8/17

Love this app I love everything that's on this app and enjoy beating on items. They r so nice and friendly even if u end up with an issue with an item u bed on

melindam28
2/8/17

The most reliable and fast to respond customer service i have ever dealt with. An actual REAL person reads your emails and responds. Every single time, they have answered my questions or concerns with the solution. Anyone who says Deal Dash is a scam, are the people i see continually bid jumping and losing all their bids from it, walking away with nothing. Research and watch before bidding! That's the advice i have. Follow it and you'll win. There are so many variables to winning and why some bid like they do, It's not bots. Research!

johne177
2/7/17

I had an issue with my understanding what I was paying for on the big package and clearly remedy with unexpected positive results!

julietp1
2/6/17

For a first-timer needing help with an item that seemed to be not as described, they quickly replied, and were very helpful. Wish all customer service was this great!

loejh
2/6/17

I accidentally purchased the 4000 bids!!! They emidiatley refunded it for me after I emailed them ... they responded in almost less than one minute!!! Thank you Deal Dash!!

shellic3
2/6/17

Thank you so much for the immediate attention regarding a refund that I requested! I was pleasantly surprised to see that my email was responded to within just a few hours.

lindam358
2/6/17

Customer service is excellent some of the merchandise is way overpriced and the Linens too flimsy so I've had two sets rip in the corners on me.. it's just not worth the return. Also have not received many items yet. I'm not bidding until I get it straightened out. Thank you mrs. Linda

coryp12
2/5/17

I do like deal dash but don't have the time to bid and save money on products. So I asked if I could get refund and they refunded everything that I wanted. I will do business in future very pleased!

randyw46
2/5/17

Submitted a concern to support team about a recent auction win. The reply with comprehensive accuracy,was provided to me very quickly . I was nervous about the process ( my first auction win). They were fast to quell my fears about purchasing, delivery etc... Thank You Deal Dash! Another satisfied customer here! Randy W. Hot Springs, Arkansas

garyp100
2/4/17

Honest and Fair bidding site is exactly what it is...I recommend this site to anyone. It's fun and "rewarding".

susanw153
2/4/17

I have enjoyed every minute and every bid on DealDash. I have won many auctions and I hope to win even more! Keep up the great work and thank you.

melkamb
2/3/17

Best deal ever! I won $10.00 gift card only with few sents. I recommend as everyone should have try this!

aliciac14
2/2/17

Honest Company with Integrity and loyalty to their customers . I am overly impressed with how they handle and conduct themselves as a Company. So much more than just some mobile bidding app. Very Impressed. Highly recommend.

shannonr70
2/1/17

This is a great app for entertainment and gambling and sometimes you win neat stuff. I recently won an Air Fryer for $.84 since and about a hundred bids. They run promotions on buying bids all the time so you can get them real cheap (0.12). I've also won gift cards with only two or three bids. Customer service is great and very responsive

billh139
2/1/17

I made the mistake! and they took care of it right away. I am very pleased how fast the problem was resolved.

pattiw15
2/1/17

Great Timely and easy to deal with I recommend your services and thank the people responsible I recommend the people that I have dealt with good job Patty Welsh

claires22
2/1/17

Lots of fun but addictive! Deal Dash is a wonderful way to get good deals but you have to have restraint and will power. You also have to have the ability to keep track of how much you spend on bids not only how much the item actually costs. It can add up quickly! In addition it helps to have a positive attitude and positive expectation for winning. And just know that there will always be people out there who are going to bid until they win causing a bidding war. Don't get caught into that! So if you keep your head on straight it can be a lot of fun and you can get some really good deals.

shanab10
2/1/17

It's very seldom that you see a commercial on a company that turns out to be true as to what they advertised. After being a bidder on dealdash.com for almost 3 mths. now I've found that EVERYTHING they say is true. If you don't agree with something they are there for you, if you don't like something you got they are there for you, if you just want your opinion heard they are there for you!!! The truth is I'm their biggest cheerleader and fan! I've never encountered such a wonderful family of people that truly does care whether or not you are happy and fully satisfied with their site!!!! DEAL DASH FAMILY....YOUR ALL THE BEES KNEES, AMAZING AND THE BEST!!! So much more I could say but this is a small summary

Tip for consumers: Just visit it and in no time at all you will find that all I said about them are truly true

terryl81
2/1/17

TOTAL RIP OFF! So wish I had taken advice of the honest reviews on here!
DO NOT GET INVOLVED IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND AND A LOT OF TIME TO ANALYZE THE OTHER BIDDERS AND THEIR TRENDS. I PURCHASED BIDS BECAUSE THEY GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET MONEY BACK OR WIN SOMETHING OR REPLACE YOUR BIDS - AND AFTER TRYING WITH THE FIRST BATCH AND FAILING, THEY REPLACED MY 221 BIDS. ON THE 2nd TRY I APPLIED ALL BIDS AT ONCE USING THEIR RECOMMENDED AUTO-BIDDER - GAVE THEM 221 BIDS TO USE ON A $17 ITEM AND STILL DIDN'T WIN?
The 221 bids cost me $30 to buy, so I spent $30 to buy an item at $17 which at $17 is a discount, but by the time you add the bids to the item cost, you spend $47 for something I could have purchased on Amazon for $34 and it would have taken up 10 minutes of my time. Free shipping in 2 days, (Vs the several days or weeks in some cases on DEALDASH reported)
I don't know about your time? But my time is valuable, I want to spend my time with family and friends when I am not working, not having to analyze the bidding system, and jump on and off checking to see how many people are going to be bidding on an item at a certain time.
They brag about the auto-bidder being the way to go, but I used it on 11 different auctions and got no where.

NOW THEY REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY USING THE 90 day LOOP HOLE, WHICH IF YOU ARE NEW AND LEARNING THE SYSTEM AND WANT TO BUY SOMETHING YOU LIKE ( All items are not always available, very few items to bid at at one time, and some take weeks to return) AND THEN THEY ASK YOU TO TRY AGAIN BY GIVING YOU THE BIDS BACK AGAIN, AND NOW I MAY HAVE OPENED UP THE GARBAGE< TAKEN $30 OUT OF MY WALLET - WHICH IS 2 HOURS OF WORK FOR ME, AND JUST THROWN THE MONEY IN THE GARBAGE.
I AM OUT OF MONEY AND LOTS OF TIME. DON'T WASTE EITHER!!!!
By the way, I only write reviews when I am really happy with something, or have experienced something so awful that I try to prevent another from going through the same. I have no dog in this race, except to try to save another like myself to fall for this. I am sure some people have been successful in buying items at discount prices, but I know first hand how many bids it takes to "win" that item, and THAT is where the cost comes in. MOVE ON!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

140 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bernardoa13
bernardo A.
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Bernardo,

Thank you for your getting in touch.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let me know if there anything else I can do, I´ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

on 1/26/17
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cynthia.Thank you for contacting us and welcome to DealDash!

First thing I would recommend is to review the site very carefully before placing a large number of bids. Making sure you understand how it works will dramatically increase your chances of winning.

So where should you start? Here!: http://www.dealdash.com/page.php?id=13

Read through that page and watch the video first then start with the smaller items like $15 gift cards and the like. Youll notice many of these smaller prizes also have bids attached. I cant stress watching and learning enough-its vital to learn from the best and see what they do. Also, read the various articles under our Help section-youll learn a lot! Also, its a good idea to go up on our Facebook page and pose questions about bidding to our other customers. Youll find many of them are helpful.

Can you win a large item like an iPad with a few bids on your first time out? Of course you can, but these are on of our most popular auctions. Watch and learn and ask lots of questions-Thats how you develop a great strategy for bidding!

Please write back with any other questions you may have.

Have a great day!