US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

philipb42

good

raineo
8/11/16

I had accidentally purchased 2 items that I wasn't aware of doing. I sent customer service a note explaing what happen and woukd like a refund.. Within minutes I received an email saying I was going to be refunded. It is such a pleasure to just get a refund with out all the sales pitch and not wanting to give you your money. The way this was handled I will defently do business with them

phils65

GREAT

josee28

Muy buena

lorrainek9

great

debbiem96
8/10/16

Hey! Sometimes I win and sometime I don't. But it's all fun and figgering out your strategy against fellow bidders is half the fun. The other half is out smarting them and winning! Deal Dash is a blast!

josephw61
8/10/16

Good I made a mistake purchase and they quickly got back to me and initiated a refund that I like and appreciate thanks guys
Joseph Wilson
San Francisco

glennd25
8/10/16

I heard it said that time flies when you're having fun and when I am bidding on DealDash I always wonder where the time went.

phillipl27
8/9/16

Excellent, as usual. QUICK AND COMPLETE.

kellyb159
8/9/16

My 12 yr old accidentally purchased $72 USD of bids from the website.i emailed their support center immediately and was issued the refund within MINUTES!!!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

frayert
8/9/16

I made a mistake and it told me I had placed an order which I was only updating some info. I immediately sent a message to customer service and within 10 minutes they had taken care of my goof up. They get an A plus plus. Most companies have bad customer service today and this is a nice change. Thanks for taking care of this matter.

paris218
8/9/16

The Deal dash costumer service was so helpful and patients and respectful
They called me few minutes after I sent them a voice mail
And they solved my problem and refund my money back so easily

ryanb106
8/9/16

I have been with dealdash for years and I always love my experience and have a blast while getting great deals!!!!!

keithh75
8/9/16

Anytime yout try something new, there is bound to be mistakes and misunderstandings. Deal dash customer service is without a doubt the best I've ever contacted to resolve any issues I had with their site. I've never left feeling like I was cheated or taken advantage of. If your into deals, sometimes you can luck into great deals there (I got a $10 Burger-King Gift Card for 2 cents!) The only negative comment i have is: It's a gambling site so be aware, you can get hooked & spend more than you realize pdq!

jayned8
8/9/16

Excellent. The answers were to the point, very clear, in excellent English. I thank them for one of the clearest and most prompt answers I have ever received from a web business.

johnr377
8/8/16

I signed up with my paypal account, and they took $78.00 dollars out. I did not know they was going to do this. I called Dealdash and they refunded my money within minutes. Thank You.

marilynm45
8/8/16

I didn't realize that I was being charged $29.99 for bids when I opened an account with Deal Dash. I sent them an email explaining what had happened and I received an email stating that I would get a refund and to keep the bids to try out their web site. Very nice. Not many companies work that way. I appreciate it very much.

laurib2
8/8/16

Everything went smoothly, because of the efficiency of the company & staff ! They're for real ! AWESOMENESS! !!!!
THANKS !!!

davidg309
8/8/16

Held in a professional matter

wayneg30
8/8/16

I've had a big desire seeing your TV promos and loved o get his app and when I got my new phone I just had to have the app

clovisb22
8/8/16

Well anna helping me understanding of what I did and what not to do thin told me how to understand the bidding on this site thanks for your help.

selinas14
8/8/16

Dealdash's customer support is awesome.

petep34
8/8/16

I logged in to check out the site. A couple hours later I get a $70.00 charge and I hadn't bid on anything. I contacted support and they explained it was for a bid package. They happily refunded my charge.

clarenceb32
8/8/16

deal dash promply refunded my bid,an it can not get any better

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi William. Thank you for getting in touch. From what I can see, my colleague Andrew got you replacement bids for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a great day.

Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Kevin. There are no recurring charges on DealDash. All purchases must be approved by the user. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!
2 weeks ago