US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 489 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 587 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 96 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

antoniol33
7/25/16

I never had more fun bidding on things I like and/or want than I do with DealDash. Sometimes even losing is a little fun. It's almost like Las Vegas.

sheltonm25
7/25/16

I JUST HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO BID ON THE AUCTIONS.I KEEP DOING LIKE I DID ON EBAY.WHEN SOMEONE OUT BIDS ME I JUST SPEND EVERY BID I GOT ON THE AUCTION I AM PLAYING.WITCH IS STUPID ON MY PART I HAVE WON A FEW GOOD THINGS.BUT I HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THIS SITE.I HAVE ALMOST MAXED MY CREDIT CARD BUYING BIDS.AND THEN BIDING ON THINGS WHERE THERE IS ONLY A FEW PEOPLE BIDDING.BUT WHEN THEY OUT BID ME I GET MAD AND BLOW ALL MY BIDS.I WOULD DO THE SAME THING AT THE CASINO.I WOULD WIN A COUPLE HUNDREN DOLLARS AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR.BUT I WOULD NOT LEAVE TO GO HOME.I WOULD LOSE THE MONEY I0 WON0 AND $500 TO $1000 MORE.STUPID I KNOW!!! BUT THERE WAS FIVE TO TEN TIMES I WOULD LEAVE THE CASINO WITH THE $1000 I COME WITH AND $3000 TO $7000 MORE.I JUST HAD TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE MACHINES AND NOW I HAVE TO DO THE SAME WITH THESE GAMES.I THINK THIS IS A GREAT SITE.THANK YOU FOR HAVING IT

wilburk11
7/25/16

AMAZING DEALS....... 1ST RATE PRODUCTS!!

leod28
7/25/16

sometimes you win sometimes you don't. I have won at times when I really wanted that item and lost at times when I wanted it. That is what an auction is all about

danielg120
7/24/16

Dealdash is and does everything they claim. The auctions are fair and honest as advertised and the customer service is quick and easy. I've saved a ton of money with over 85 auctions I've won. The item's I've won are an exceptional value and high quality. I highly recommend you give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

kimk64
7/24/16

I've been fortunate to win many auctions here at DD. And that's great.

But I had to return an item, received a pre-paid Fed Ex return label, sent the Bluetooth speaker back a couple of months ago and not one response, reply or receipt of a replacement for the defective item.

And that's not so great. Consequently, I have suspended bidding at DD and now spend my money at Quibids....they are great and great.

miquellh
7/24/16

DealDash is one of my favorite hobbies! I am highly competitive and love to win! Not only do I win at the game but I get incredible products in return! DD is by far my favorite bidding site!

jacobh58
7/24/16

So far so good I have been getting awesome deals

gordons41
7/24/16

I always enjoy shopping for bargains on Deal Dash, it makes buying a fun time.

andreh17
7/24/16

Even when there's been a concerns, DealDash has been quick and thorough to bring resolve to every issue I had. Which by my standards, is greatly appreciated!

jessz2
7/24/16

Dealdash truly is a fair and honest auction site but there are some keys to doing well that cannot be ignored by either newbies or penny auction veterans. First, some basic math skills are required. Simply divide what a particular item is worth to you by the price charged per bid to arrive at the maximum number of bids to place. Oh yeah, don't forget to take a good estimate of the final bidding price off of your value before you do your division because you will be paying that also. After that, use the bid buddy and walk away.

Of course this method requires that you only bid on items that you are Willing to purchase at full value if needed. Also, remember that I stated to use the value that you place on an item as opposed to the stated retail value. Normally the stated value is pretty much what you will see in a store but several items are not really available in stores yet and some of the values listed for those items seems very high in a few cases.

If you use your head a bit you can easily save substantial money on unique and very valuable items. Just don't get caught up in the competition so much that you lose whether you win the auction or not.

danielg121
7/24/16

Very good, fast and efficient with shipping the products brought

pauletteg4
7/24/16

deal dash is the best site for penny auctions, I have won so meny things

sharylm1
7/24/16

I have been playing Deal Dash for three years now. I have won many wonderful items and have a great time playing the auctions and waiting for the fireworks!

joea90
7/24/16

Winning is easy when you know who you're bidding against

beverlyp35
7/24/16

I have won a lot of stuff. Not junk but really nice stuff. Enjoy the time I spend on DealDash.

elizabethr90
7/24/16

The site is fun. I have one a few items or bought them. The service is great. The items arrive on time and in good condition. It can be fun to bid and use different strategies for winning.

pamelaq
7/24/16

I have won many nice and quality items. It is exciting and fun to bid and even more exciting to win! They offer unique and quality items. Thanks Deal Dash!

crystalt24
7/24/16

Have enjoyed playing and winning at the best auction site on the web! Unique items and fair playing field keep bringing me back.

msrviss
7/24/16

I've won a lot of gifts for my family and the quality continues to be topnotch.

Love this site

brianv15

I loved it when they went from $5.00
To $3.00 auction by in!!
Made it more realistic.

traceys55
7/24/16

I have been with DealDash for a few years and I really enjoy the deals that I get. I have lots of fun with bidding and sometimes I just buy now because I want the item. Always receive the item and quick shipping :)

marcb55
7/24/16

I think that dealdash is the fairest bidding site out there. If I do not win, I can always buy the product. I also love that I am able to earn bids without always having to buy bids.

norap13
7/24/16

Have won well over 12,000 worth of merchandise spending only pennies on the dollar. I have had lots of fun bidding, win or lose.

jaimev4
7/24/16

I love this side because went I won something the shipping is supper fast I always love to have fun here thanks for give this having this side

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Rica. Thank you for getting in touch.Id be happy to explain how the website works.

We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Mary,

ALL items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturers warranties. No junk here! Our team works with major retailers to guarantee the coolest selection of items.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Best,