Review of DealsClub

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

barbarah151
2/16/17

this is ridiculous!!! I have been charged for items not received. have been a customer for a long time, and no problems till December 2016. cannot get anyone to answer phones or emails (many different numbers and many different email addys).

susanr91
4/20/16

I purchased a voucher for a 'Signature Teppanyaki Dinner for Two at Kobe Japanese Steak & Seafood House.' It cost 59.99 and I have now been told that this merchant will not honour this voucher!!!! This news is dismaying and shocking! SCAM

carolen3
10/19/15

I have purchased several coupons from Dealathons and although I have received some of my purchases, most have NOT been delivered!! On contact with Dealathons, I expressed my frustration and anger at not receiving my products and was given a "credit" to be used onsite. NOT gonna happen!!! Is it true they have gone bankrupt??! No matter - I never expect to see my $$$ again!! WARNING: avoid this company!!!!!

evelynz
5/12/15

I purchased 2 iPad keyboards the beginning of this year to give as birthday gifts. Neither of the keyboards work and 'nCroiwd' -- which is associated with 'Dealathons' (both names appear when you order something on line) will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about either of them. They say that I only had 14 days to return them -- the one birthday doesn't even occur until June 16th! Their response to every e-mail has been the same -- they can do NOTHING for me -- not even a credit for a future purchase! I am an avid 'deal' purchaser for on-line purchases and have never seen such disregard for their customers. Over the years, I think once or twice I had issues with purchases from Groupon & they resolved them immediately -- to my satisfaction without any problem at all! I give these 2 companies a big THUMBS DOWN!!!!

andreass13
2/17/15

I bought a few coupons for painting by a local company a couple of years back and when that company refused to answer phonecalls or reply to emails I contacted dealathons who after three months finally gave me a $190 credit. I thought I'd get a furnace cleaning etc instead and eventually I got a deal for photo canvases. I had approximately $170 left in credit when nCrowd took over and my credit magically disappeared. According to nCrowd they never received documentation on the credit and said dealathons canceled them all before the take over.
I'm obviously fuming over losing my money and I hope justice takes care of the jerks who ran dealathons.
I will also file a complaint with the BBB but I don't think it will make any difference.

maureenm11
1/31/15

I had a coupon that I could not use through no fault of my own. They refused to give me a cash refund and instead promised a credit. When I went to use it, they told me the company changed hands and that they did not recognize old credits. The fact that they gave no notice of this and the fact that they still operate under the same name does not seem to make a difference to them. The best I can say about them is that they are dishonest and use any excuse not to honor their commitments. My advice, stay away from them. There are more reliable companies out there who offer better deals. I encourage everyone with a similar type of complaint to file it with the Ontario Better Business Bureau. The public I think needs to be aware of this type of activity.

karenp40
1/13/15

Hi, I bought a deal on this site which turned into a scam coupon when I tried to use it. I contacted Dealathons.com and sent them the prove that it was a scam and that I would like my $125 back to my credit card. They got back to me but they never refund the money. I will never recommend this company to anyone. It does not deserve a start rating.

Tip for consumers: Scam deals. Don't buy anything of this site.

rangolis
1/4/15

Horrible service...Very rude staff
Product still not received, order was placed on 1st Dec.'14. It was promised the product will reach in 10-12 days.
Have been calling them regularly but they are very rude and irresponsible.
The.y are running a fraud, as they promised an assured gift i.e TV, then they refused the same. I was still ok that I least I will get the products ordered, but that has also not reached me...I am feeling cheated and would advice all never to use this site.

Tip for consumers: Never ever use this site...Its all fraud

nikkir11
12/29/14

I ordered the Children's Learning Tablet for $18 and knew it wouldn't be the best quality but for a 3 year old it would be fine. First of all it states it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery, try 6-8 which means it missed Christmas! And NO ONE gets back to you at their useless help email.
Well when they got it - it wasn't even in a box (as the pic shows) and no screen and some cheap sticker (pretending to be a screen).
This company and product are an absolute joke and since no one wants to answer me in customer service I will write this review and be sure that everyone knows this is a crap company

shantells
12/14/14

Scam! Don't buy anything from dealathons! The business will not get paid and you will not get your product or service!

darlener3
12/4/14

Tip for consumers: WARNING. SPREAD THE WORD? DEALATHONS DEALS HAS GONE BANKRUPT. They are still ADVERTISING and TAKING YOUR MONEY, but NOT giving you the deal. They STOLE $79.00 from me in September and finally directed me to help@ncrowd.ca whom keep telling me DEALATHONS have gone BANKRUPT. PLEASE SPREAD the word, Twitter, what ever you have, so people stop getting ripped off. Thank you. Darlene Ross

jacka40
12/3/14

Unbelievably poor customer service from Dealathon. Purchased Panasonic phones on June 6th - did not perform as anticipated. Returned the phones within three weeks and was told would get a refund immediately. Did not receive refund. Contacted Amazon still no refund until I finally sent another request with copies of the return postage receipt and USPS tracking information over 5 months later. This generated a response and a refund was issued on December 2nd, 2014. Incredible that a company selling on Amazon would make a customer go through such a process. Additionally, they refunded almost $20 less than the amount paid plus I had to pay $12.35 to get the phones back to them, so I am out of pocket $31.81. Stay away from this company. Do not buy from them. A horrendous experience.

Tip for consumers: These creeps sell on Amazon - beware and stay away from them. Shame on Amazon.

sheminaj
11/26/14

Merchant not honoring voucher, tried to get refund. Dealathon taken over
by NCrowd. Not giving refund or credit. These guys are scam artists. Do not buy
from them.

Tip for consumers: Poor customer service.

ss116
11/21/14

They have no customer service skills whatsoever. They won't return phone calls or emails. I purchased MAC make up from them - total knock-off product! I called to return it. Dealathons said no problem - we will return it. Sent to product to them 3 times - and it kept getting returned. Finally the package got accepted - then came the return. Spoke with some clown named Alana - she said return would be processed - 3 months later nothing. Kept following up by phone and email. No one returned any emails or phones. Eventually some other clown Sabina said no return is possible because it's passed 30 days!
This company is a total scam. DO NOT BUY any products from them. They CHEAT AND LIE!!!!!!! Till this day no refund no replacement product and the 'credit' they promised disappeared. It's been almost 2 years.
I am beyond shocked that they are still in business.

Tip for consumers: TIP --> USE ANOTHER SITE - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

garyl38
11/20/14

The website is totally a scam. Purchased an item in Sept 2014. After 4 weeks, didn't receive the item. Contacted Dealathons. No reply at all. Good thing I made the payment through PayPal. Filed a claim with PayPal. PayPal sent 3 warnings to Dealathons and they never replied. Don't know why the company is still in business. They are cheaters.

Tip for consumers: DON'T ever use it. It's a total scam.

jennyy6
11/15/14

I placed an order back in Aug/2014 and it's Nov. 2014 and still have not received it. Sent them an email in Oct. got a reply saying the issue is resolved! Still haven't got my order? Sent another email 2 weeks later but no reply. This website is a SCAM!!! STAY AWAY ...

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY ... IT'S A SCAM!!!

richardv19
11/7/14

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

paulinat
11/4/14

WORST SERVICE EVER. DON'T ANSWER EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS.
NO ITEM STILL WAITING. COMPLETE SCAM.
I WILL GET A REFUND.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

jessied8
9/19/14

DONT BUY FROM THEMthey are a complete scam, and I cant believe they are still in business. I purchased something from them 2months ago, and though they took my money I never received the product. I emailed them a few times and after 3weeks got an automatic response saying they had issues with their mailing system, and if I hadnt received my product to reply and they will look into it. I replied, and nothing. I tried to call their 1-855 #, waited on hold for over 10min, then got forced to leave a message. Called back and tried to get a hold of someone from sales and marketing and no answer there either.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT...THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

ritaa8
9/10/14

Purchased products from them July 1, 2014... paid thru paypal, thank goodness, they are trying to get my money back... It's September 10, 2014 have yet to receive product or get my refund... need I say more, except stay away from Dealathons.com. They are very difficult to get a response from as well. Telling me they shipped the product but couldn't come up with a tracking number. They won't be insulting my intelligence any longer...

Tip for consumers: Tip: Don't use this site... stay away!!!!

ij14
8/24/14

Ordered a Clarisonic on June 14, waited until August 21st, called my credit card and asked for my money back, got my refund today. This is after I sent at least 4 emails to Dealathons and left numerous messages, no reply. Very disappointed.

garthc4
8/21/14

Seems to be a bunch of thieves. Ordered June 15, today is August 21 and no product. Had a sarcastic email at 2 weeks telling me that the offer clearly states shipment could take two weeks. Now 10 weeks and they don't answer emails or phone messages. Their waiting musak makes a person contemplate suicide. Everything about this operation points to scam and theft.

Tip for consumers: Do not even consider using this bunch of bums.

sheetals1
8/20/14

Absolutely terrible! Total scam. Ordered over 7 items received two!!! I've called over 3 times, nothing they say they follow through with. Not sure why this company still exists. Really puts a damper on these kinds of companies. Stay away!

Tip for consumers: Don't throw your money away.

jeaniew1
7/31/14

I purchased a Clarisonic Mia on June 12, it's July 31 and I have received nothing. All my emails and calls go unanswered and after reading everyone else's reviews I am certain I got ripped off $90.00. If anyone has anyone suggestions on what to do to get my money back please let me know as this is a lot of money to be scammed out of for a shady site. Will Visa reimburse me??

bobb608
7/28/14

Dave M who reviews the dealathons favourably was the only one positive review . Could this be because the president's initials are D.M. Coincidence?
Anyhow this organization ripped me off and I had to fight back through Visa. They have had lots of complaints.
Bob Bolduc

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealsClub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question