Review of DayTradeIdeas

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joshual45
5/2/17

I am intrigued how highly accurate is Jason's trade signals. He calls it low risk trades but they are indeed high probability trades. I am also digesting on his online trading course. Jason is also generous with his guidance. Hopefully I can trade like Jason one day.

samuelp27
4/29/17

The information given by DayTradeIdeas are accurate with a good follow up. I feel secure when I trade with DayTradeIdeas.

pareshp1
3/29/17

unbelievable and what an perfectionist on supports and resistance levels ,briliant analyst on all the segments,,,,feeling great to be jason sirs client .

justins126
3/29/17

Really great service thank you, providing accurate and informative updates with reliable levels - I have subscribed to the Premium FX service for a number of months and this has enabled a much more consistent performance in both my trades and my understanding

uschis
3/29/17

I think this service is useful for every trader, beginners and experienced, it simply gives you confidence. Jason is so dedicated to give you his best. Try it, you will be surprised that you get even more, as you expect.

richardg198
3/29/17

The premiumfx sevice is outstanding, this is professional level market analysis with daily reports on major pairs plus gold wti emini dxy etc. Daily trade ideas are provided with precise entry, stop and targets provided, updated through the day where nessacerry. If you can't make money from this, close your account. It's as simple as that. 5 Stars from me.

paull185
3/29/17

I have been following Tradeidea for several years and find the levels very accurate.
it allows me to enter or exit a trade at the optimal level.

elishevaw
3/14/17

I subscribed to the daily forecast for gold spot in early Feb 2017 and have been stress free ever since, while consistently making profit. All you do is carefully follow Jason's trading signals. When gold struggles in direction, Jason is honest enough to tell you that it is high risk to enter. When it is about to trend either up or down, he will know even BEFORE it happens, and his forecast will sound very sure and confident -- this is when you are about to profit really big! His daily forecast is mostly accurate and will help you profit. But it is also up to you to be able to carefully follow it.

ciaranm10
3/3/17

I have been using tradeideas service with a few weeks and I find it excellent. It is clear and to the point and emailed to you. So no login. It has helped me to turn a profit every week. Which was something I was falling to achieve on my own.

peterh162
12/10/16

Jason is one of the very best technical analysts in the world. He has vast experience of the markets gleaned over the past 30 years. Both as a trader and technical analyst. Not to have Jason's daily reports is probably your biggest trading mistake! PH

sallyd19
12/2/16

I learned a great deal about trading, technical analysis and reading charts and it far exceeded my expectations.

pauld186
12/1/16

I attended a week's course run by Jason in November, worth every penny. He went through his trading methods and gave me a real understanding of how he works to produce daily reports. Jason is a clear communicator and honest guy. He took time to find out me and my trading style with tips to help me become a better trader. So glad I took the plunge and joined the course.

marcog27
11/30/16

excellent trading ideas, with perfect levels

andred13
11/4/16

Its been only 2 weeks since I started using this service, I'm up +1493 pips already... I can confidently say this is the best service there is out there, I trade with more confidence now and I recommend it to anyone who wants to take their trading career to another level! Long live Jason!

scotth123
10/4/16

Hi Jason

Just wanted to say that after using your services for a couple of weeks now I have found the expert info very useful and your constant communication has been great !

A big thank you from me !

Kindest Regards Scott

Look forward to meeting you at your weeks course next year !

kevinw142
9/28/16

A week of bootcamp style Day Trading training.... in Spain ..... what a great idea! The week was a mix of being blessed with real experience, youthful surprises, technical discipline and a camaraderie that is still going today from a group that are all after the same thing.

I was looking for something a little more formal and this week started a little loose to what I am used to, but this also worked well as we had some enthusiastic discussions and set ups. Jason encouraged this.

Jason held the group well and with his 'live' reviews and trades, we learnt from the best in the business. The continued support after the course has also been valuable where as a group we are still talking about many technical points and he is still providing insite.

If anyone wants to be in this business seriously, you couldn't do better than a week bootcamp with Jason Sen.

magnush2
9/27/16

What a fantastic service you got! I really like your way of sharing your trades through the Google spreadsheet. Every morning before work, I add all the limit orders and check them once or twice through the day. This fits my own trading perfectly! Stress-free too!

russellh29
9/27/16

The week spent with Jason was excellent. Gave him any market and he showed us how to generate levels and stops exactly like in his daily reports. This, plus being able to take trades along with Jason, made the course invaluable. Highly recommended.

berkeo
9/15/16

surely i can say that you are one of the greatest service that i ever seen in the industry, that is obvious

lillianl17
9/13/16

This course is excellent for beginners and experienced traders. It is comprehensive and I like the simplicity. Easy to understand, clear and useful. Really well done.

Jason shares his insights and important tips from his 30 years experience which is invaluable. He is also very helpful and humble which makes him a great mentor!

Thank you for the very valuable lessons!

stellap10
9/12/16

Jason finds the most accurate support/resistance levels.
But his discipline around those levels is impressive.
Jason can be a great mentor to all traders in training.

scotth118
9/12/16

The vast wealth of experience shines through in Jason's pin point accurate charts and invaluable trade ideas.

davidc417
9/12/16

I subscribe to Jason's FX signals service and have been very impressed with not only the information he provides, but how helpful he has been.

He's obviously very invested in making sure you get great value and succeed.

I'm a novice trader, only just got started - and have a small profit already.

Highly recommended!

theresel1
9/5/16

I subscribed to daytradeideas for daily analysis on DAX - that was less than a week ago. And I doubled my account!!! Thank you so much for delivering such astute, concise precis giving support, resistance and NEXT TARGET. I've learnt technical analysis but I could never emulate the savvy of a trader like Jason Sen. This is awesome. Thank you so much.

giordanoc
9/4/16

The course is simple, clear, with everything you need to enter the world of trading.
Well done Jason.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
srip7
Sri P.
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas