US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

peterh162
12/10/16

Jason is one of the very best technical analysts in the world. He has vast experience of the markets gleaned over the past 30 years. Both as a trader and technical analyst. Not to have Jason's daily reports is probably your biggest trading mistake! PH

sallyd19
12/2/16

I learned a great deal about trading, technical analysis and reading charts and it far exceeded my expectations.

pauld186
12/1/16

I attended a week's course run by Jason in November, worth every penny. He went through his trading methods and gave me a real understanding of how he works to produce daily reports. Jason is a clear communicator and honest guy. He took time to find out me and my trading style with tips to help me become a better trader. So glad I took the plunge and joined the course.

marcog27
11/30/16

excellent trading ideas, with perfect levels

andred13
11/4/16

Its been only 2 weeks since I started using this service, I'm up +1493 pips already... I can confidently say this is the best service there is out there, I trade with more confidence now and I recommend it to anyone who wants to take their trading career to another level! Long live Jason!

scotth123
10/4/16

Hi Jason

Just wanted to say that after using your services for a couple of weeks now I have found the expert info very useful and your constant communication has been great !

A big thank you from me !

Kindest Regards Scott

Look forward to meeting you at your weeks course next year !

kevinw142
9/28/16

A week of bootcamp style Day Trading training.... in Spain ..... what a great idea! The week was a mix of being blessed with real experience, youthful surprises, technical discipline and a camaraderie that is still going today from a group that are all after the same thing.

I was looking for something a little more formal and this week started a little loose to what I am used to, but this also worked well as we had some enthusiastic discussions and set ups. Jason encouraged this.

Jason held the group well and with his 'live' reviews and trades, we learnt from the best in the business. The continued support after the course has also been valuable where as a group we are still talking about many technical points and he is still providing insite.

If anyone wants to be in this business seriously, you couldn't do better than a week bootcamp with Jason Sen.

magnush2
9/27/16

What a fantastic service you got! I really like your way of sharing your trades through the Google spreadsheet. Every morning before work, I add all the limit orders and check them once or twice through the day. This fits my own trading perfectly! Stress-free too!

russellh29
9/27/16

The week spent with Jason was excellent. Gave him any market and he showed us how to generate levels and stops exactly like in his daily reports. This, plus being able to take trades along with Jason, made the course invaluable. Highly recommended.

berkeo
9/15/16

surely i can say that you are one of the greatest service that i ever seen in the industry, that is obvious

lillianl17
9/13/16

This course is excellent for beginners and experienced traders. It is comprehensive and I like the simplicity. Easy to understand, clear and useful. Really well done.

Jason shares his insights and important tips from his 30 years experience which is invaluable. He is also very helpful and humble which makes him a great mentor!

Thank you for the very valuable lessons!

stellap10
9/12/16

Jason's service is simply amazing!
He will give a fantastic detailed report, coupled with super precise live signals of the market. He works hard so you can multiply your money.

scotth118
9/12/16

The vast wealth of experience shines through in Jason's pin point accurate charts and invaluable trade ideas.

davidc417
9/12/16

I subscribe to Jason's FX signals service and have been very impressed with not only the information he provides, but how helpful he has been.

He's obviously very invested in making sure you get great value and succeed.

I'm a novice trader, only just got started - and have a small profit already.

Highly recommended!

theresel1
9/5/16

I subscribed to daytradeideas for daily analysis on DAX - that was less than a week ago. And I doubled my account!!! Thank you so much for delivering such astute, concise precis giving support, resistance and NEXT TARGET. I've learnt technical analysis but I could never emulate the savvy of a trader like Jason Sen. This is awesome. Thank you so much.

giordanoc
9/4/16

The course is simple, clear, with everything you need to enter the world of trading.
Well done Jason.

williamd115
9/1/16

The gathering happened at Jasons home in Spain where ten global traders emerged to work together. We bounced and exchanged ideas off each other and more importantly traded. Jasons laid back attitude facilitated an environment of openness and helpfulness. Each of the individuals in the workshop had something to contribute and I believe that all on the workshop / training benefited. Jason not only explained his method to us all, but he allowed others to explain both their systems and challenges. Members who were struggling (myself) with perhaps a losing streak also had a chance to input and receive feedback from the group. We all now have a greater understand of the puzzle known as trading. Thanks to Jason and to all of my fellow students. I am better placed going forward in the world of trading

Tip for consumers: Just try it

alext73
9/1/16

I have been trading since 2001. In last 15 years, i learnt that the most important thing is to protect your capital. Even i do my homework and study the charts myself, i like to trade with daytradeideas to protect my capital. Because when you stuck with emotions you lose your money. But with Jason's discipline losses are small. Profits are bigger. Thats why i feel comfortable with Daytradeideas.
Regards
Alex Tassel

andyw57
8/26/16

I followed these reports for a week. I've only done a quick review of a random day (22nd August) and note the following -
Gold - the recommended trade idea was issued on 22nd at 2.00 hrs GMT - by 6.30hrs GMT it was already 10 points below the entry level - so unfortunately the timing of the report meant that unless we get up in the middle of the night weve missed it.
AUD/USD from the sell entry point of 7635 it went higher and hit 7655 before coming down, so i would have been stopped out before getting profit.
EUR/USD - this similarly went higher 157 pips that the suggested sell entry level so i would have been stopped out again. i would like to see definite entry and exit points - there are too many ifs, buts and maybe's.

alessandroj4
6/21/16

It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

Tip for consumers: I LOST ALMOST USD$ 40.000 FOLLOWING "DAY TRADE IDEAS"

jacobr44
6/6/16

Quit daytradeideas few months ago, but they still charged money from my bankaccount. I wrote to them to complain about the issue and they promised me a refund. Today 3 months after i still didn't get my refund and they still charge money several times a month. Watch out, these guys are definitely scammers.

gavins18
5/18/16

Excellent all round. The daily reports give levels of interest and areas to watch for trade ideas both to the upside and the downside for a whole range of FX, Indices, Bonds and Commodities so no matter what you prefer trading you have excellent analysis and ideas all round. You will have no problems getting some ideas from the reports for what it is you trade for both longs and shorts throughout the trading day.

The reports also indicate trend direction for each market for the short term, day and the week too. And Jason also gives an idea of the strength of a support or resistance level for that market for that day as well. Eg - Minor Resistance/support at XYZ level but stronger resistance/support at another level which I find very useful and helpful for many reasons.Jason also gives indications as to whether a level could be the high/low of the day and the week again which I find most helpful.

The analysis is easy to understand as well and you do not have to spend ages trying to figure out what the report is saying and where to look for trade entries. The online day trading course is worth doing also and Jason gives a ton of information that is helpful and which has worked for him over the years.

Jason is also extremely approachable and very helpful when it comes to answering all manner of questions regarding trading....... and he is a top bloke too!!

Thanks Jason!

alltheg
4/24/16

there won't be any clear direction on any of his analysis.. Mostly he throws levels on both upside and down side. For all the market.. so funny... . one way or another it has to hit at least one level while the market moves up or down...And then the next day report will say... We bottomed exactly here... Or we topped exactly here... It took me couple of years to figure out.... That I am missing something .. which is to do my own analysis..

He is more of a good marketing guy than market analysts..

stephans7
4/14/16

I have been testing the service for 2 months. Guarantee you will make money on his gold analysis. Look for his buy/sell opportunity signals and you just cant go wrong. time and time again he gets it right.

I was skeptic (to say the least) but now I see myself purchasing other signals from Jason as well. Excellent service even for a rookie like me ;) I never submitted a review EVER, but this service should be life changing for some people.

Stephan

From The Netherlands

Tip for consumers: If you just go for the buy/sell opportunities that Jason mentions: take profit on a $10 move in price action, but be aware, the projected move may even result in a $40 difference in your favor.

rickib2
2/3/16

This service is excellent, with immediate instructions on Twitter of when to buy ,sell or exit a trade

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
aruns19
Arun S.
on 12/2/16
Answer
marcuss34
Marcus S. [DayTradeIdeas Rep]
A: Hello Arun,

You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for.

Marcus
on 10/1/15
Answer
marcuss34
Marcus S. [DayTradeIdeas Rep]
A: Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.
on 10/2/15