US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

enzor8
7/9/16

This place lists things for sale on their website, that they don't even have. For prices it cannot be found elsewhere. They tell you it is coming "direct from the manufacturer." Then after having you wait for a few days, they tell you it is not available. Uh, the MANUFACTURER ran out? BULL. Just collecting yo stuffs. Rude as hell, completely do not give a crap that maybe you actually NEED what THEY SOLD, and YOU NEED, and they do not even have.

AVOID!

chuckg13
5/26/16

Bought the lower saddlebag inserts for my Goldwing. Best price and they were here the next day. Wow! I've read a lot of bad reviews. But they did right by me.

danielb180
5/20/16

I was sent the wrong item. Moving heaven and earth is easier than returning and getting a refund. And it was their mistake. After 2.5 months I got a partial refund, for their mistake!
Stay away from this place.

jayc112
5/10/16

Ordered a set of lowering studs for a soft tail and was billed immediately. Two days later I receive a refund in my paypal. Never received an email or anything from the company. Very unprofessional.

jeffp53
5/4/16

Ordered on Sunday got here on Wednesday with free shipping. Price was $50 bucks cheaper than any other websight for that seat. Most people that right reviews either have great service or really bad service. Sounds like these othere people should order the right size/part before they order. J p cycles has nothing on cycleplicity.

joek69
4/7/16

Best transaction "I" have experienced ordering parts off a website. Ordered a rear fender assembly for a 1985 Honda 200x the morning of 04/05/16 and I received it by mid afternoon 04/06/16 in PA, WOW! Part was well protected and in excellent condition! Thank you for your excellent service.

ronaldg35
3/29/16

Ordered a clutch for my 400ex and was not the rite part . I knew I shouda jus listened to the reviews. Junk peace of $#*! place y can't they get a $#*!ing order rite . payed extra for next day shipping n still got it 3 days later.

danc93
3/12/16

Purchased a $600 set of shocks. Tried to cancel the order before it was sent, with no luck. Customer service would not answer my emails. Now I have a set of shocks that I don't want or need. I have filled out the return form at least 6 times now. Still no answer from customer service. This is by far the worst website / company I have ever dealt with. Stay away from them like the plague... It's now been a month since I ordered and still no reply from customer service.

scotto15
3/8/16

You always wonder about buying from the cheapest retailer. Bought a Shorai motorcycle battery from these guys for much less than the competition. After placing the order, I saw all the negative reviews they have and was a little concerned. However, I got prompt email updates and the product delivered 2 days later via UPS. So don't let the bad reviews scare you away. Who knows if the other reviews are even from actual customers.... I didn't have to provide proof of purchase to write this review.

leop335
2/8/16

Purchased 3 items for over $330.00. One of the Items had to be returned. First request for an RMA, they did not respond to. Second request they required pictures...even though I told them they were new in the package...and they said they did not receive the pictures. The third request they got the pictures, but I had to write over and over requesting the RMA. The 4th week, they said I would have my refund in my account in 1-3 days. Seven business days later, I filed with PayPal and amazingly, they finally credited my account...Over 4 weeks later. BEWARE...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

frederickb41
12/15/15

I'm so upset with cycleplicity that I can spit fire and they should not be doing business with anyone because they're incompetent.after waiting several weeks after I placed my order before thankgiving I finally received the product two weeks before christmas and it was wrong,so now I have to jump through hoops in order to ship it back and hopefully I will get the correct product before Valentine's Day next year these people have decent prices but if it takesa whole calendar month to get your product it's not worth it I rather spend a little bit more somewhere else and get it within 3-5 days so if you're contemplating ordering from cycleplicity hopefully you would have read this first and then make your decision unfortunately I had to learn the hard way but I'm trying to make it easy for you

davidn72
12/8/15

Ordered some Cobra PT-1000P exhaust tips from them on November 9th. I still have a pending payment in my Amazon Payments account for the order. Cyleplicity has no record of an order, sends me the same email response every time I contact them, was told a customer service manager would contact me and I haven't heard a word from them, just received an email stating that they were closing my inquiry. Amazon has been great, they looked into it from their end, can see the payment, Amazon says the Cycleplicity can see the payment and that they need to cancel it for the payment to be removed from my account. I would not recommend Cycleplicity to anybody, ever!!

kawikaf
10/7/15

Cycleplicity: Product miss Represented
Had a battery listed for a 1985 Suzuki LT250 EF ATV. Upon receiving, I discovered that the battery they listed does not fit in the stock battery box. Before sending my complaint to them and asking for a refund, I checked with the manufacture of the battery and found that they did not even have the battery I purchased listed as recommended for my ATV. I attempted to contact cycleplicity through email, PayPal, and their customer service. I received one response from an agent stating that they will look into the matter. However, it has been a few weeks now and have not received any new responses.

rickd45
9/18/15

Great price for progressive shocks brought me in. Ordered on Monday afternoon and was charged the next day. Was worried after being charged and not being told the shocks were shipped I reached back and then saw all the reviews. It looked like a repeat of all the others. Charge happens then fight for a refund. Surprising I received a notice of a delivery from UPS. Not from cycleplicity, because I subscribe to UPS. But in any case, product ordered on Monday and delivered on Thursday. Wished I received an email from them than UPS but got the correct part and quick.

pattersonw
9/17/15

I ordered a clutch kit and it was never shipped. Every time I called they said they would email the supplier and they would never give me genuine information. Their website the entire time said the item was in stock. They lie, the customer service sounds like it's over seas...I cancelled my order and now I am fighting to get a refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BAD COMPANY!!!!

wayneh38
9/15/15

Ordered part (in stock) ordered for next day air, on Thursday
Part arrived on Wednesday. I called Thursday, and Friday they said the promised I'll have it on Saturday!
Now ive been calling every day for a week now trying to get my shipping charge refunded. I also told them I wanted to return the parts due to the delay in shipping..Hmm there computers went down. I was promised a call back when they come back up.
No managers or supervisors are ever available.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!

ryanc61
9/3/15

Ordered a tuner with 2 day Air on Sunday come Thursday didn't have my part called ups they sent it ground called them tried to give me the run around to not refund the money don't give them you businesses

jcw4
7/26/15

Their website is set up so it doesn't appear that when your order - the order actually is completed - so you try to order again -- ultimately creating Duplicate orders charged to your card without your knowledge. It's only when you receive an email confirmation do you learn the order was processed.

When I sent an email within a few minutes to their customer service Dept, as well as a follow up phone call to them to cancel the orders they gave me the run around and their automated system sent 5 orders out and charged my card for all of them -- it's been a huge hassle REFUSING their automated shipments and they can care less and do nothing about their screwed up e-commerce site.

ricks52
7/15/15

They've done it twice now. First time ordered tour pak and saddlebag travel bags, then yesterday ordered tour pak lid organizer. Both times I ordered one day and the item(s) were at my doorstep the next day!! And the correct items both times. Excellent experience w/ this company, although attempting to get through on the phone is a bit tedious.

dereks33
6/24/15

I wish I would have read the reviews before O ordered from them. They sent me a 3/4" instead of a 5/8 AND it has 13 teeth on it instead of 11 like I ordered:/ . They did ship it in a fast manor, but the wrong part size. I needed by this weekend so I can get my trail bike done and take it with me but now, I'll be lucky to get it done and have it ready. They can't even make things right until they receive their part first. I'm afraid to order another one because they didn't make me feel like they even knew what happened. I would stay away from these guys and take warning from all of these negative reviews. They say they have a CYCLEPLICITY FITMENT GUARENTEE, BUT THEY DONT EVEN SAY WHAT THAT MEANS. Buyers beware. I can't say how they handle returns yet because I haven't done it yet. I tried to send them a pic but they really weren't interested in their error. This photo clearly shows that the part was a 6/8 or 3/4 instead of a 5/8 like the old part on the right. If I can get another part pic up, I'll show the 13 teeth as well. Sad...

Tip for consumers: Not sure about any tips, but I don't usually write reviews but felt compelled this time.

timf24
6/9/15

Horrible horrible horrible. This company is the most incompetent place. I ordered parts with two day shipping they sent them via ground. When I called they made sure I couldn't get though to them to refund the shipping charges

darinr8
4/23/15

ordered a frame on jan 6 received in decent time...however MSO process sucks. supposed to taked 4-6 weeks after harassing them for my documentation since mid February, mso finally arrived 16 weeks later....my state requires MSO for titles and my bike has been done for about a month waiting on that MSO.....all they could say was sorry...nothing sincere, nothing to keep my business....will never order from them again

vladimirr1
4/7/15

Lured by price I ordered Baffin boots. They charged my credit card right away before item was shipped.They promised fast shipping from 1 to up to 3 days. After 7 days I started sending e-mails and calling to their Customer Service. No any definite response. I requested my money back - no, they did not want to return my money. In 10 days they responded that item will be shipped tomorrow. In 11 days they CANCELLED my order. This company does not respect you - don't respect their business, don't buy anything from them

tedp18
12/18/14

can I give them a zero star? The site advertises a 100% fitment guarantee. So I order some knee braces, they were the wrong size, so I wanted to swap them out for one size up. They wanted to charge me a 15% restocking fee, plus shipping both ways. Their website is awful and I spent almost two hours on hold being bounced from one person to another. I finally called the maker of the braces and they stepped up to cover this awful vendor.

wayneb42
12/3/14

STAY AWAY FROM these A$$H*LES!!!!!!!!! These people SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST people I have ever purchased from!!!!!! Will not send RMA# till you call and make them do it. Don't rely on E-Mails!! Will not even start refund util you call and tell them they received returns. They tell you if you do everything correct on returns you will not have a 15% return/restock fee. BULLSH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was forced to leave one star rating!!!!! They would not get any fraction of credit from me!!