Review of Commun.it

Israel, Asia
info@commun.it

harleyb34
11/22/17

I'm very pleased so far with the services I do wish that the free trial was a little longer or atleast the membership was a bit cheaper

patriciai11
11/18/17

Someone HACKED MY ACCOUNT, they are going annoying, daily putting B.S. TWEETS UNDER ME ALWAYS SOCCER CRAP, NFL GARBAGE, SPORTS CRAP, WHY NOT USE THEIR OWN ACCOUNT FOR THIS GARBAGE, VERY PISSED !

isaulc
11/9/17

Indeed a fraud. They charged me for a full year. I requested a a refund, which they approved on two occasions, Oct 17th and Nov 4th. As of Nov 9th I have not received such, and they won't respond my follow up tickets via their support system (Zendesk for whatever that matters). They already downgraded my plan to a month to month, so I'm unable to use the annual features, while also not receiving my refund. Stay away from this shady company in Israel!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away if you value your money. Attaching proof of their email responses.

robr68
9/13/17

Ran at Commun.it was excellent in addressing my billing issue. Already enjoyed using their product, now I think their people are great too!

delr12
8/17/17

I've been using the service for about 6 months, lately they started adding lots of very valuable features, such as the new scheduling! This one is a true winner, as it enables me to schedule and post awesome content, quality content in advance, and librate me from actually managing my social media in real time, in front of my computer!

annaw113
8/4/17

I signed up under a promise to try for 14 days and get refund if not satisfied. I decided it wasn't for me and requested refund which I did obtain if quite slowly.

dianh4
8/2/17

I have been trying the product for the past month and I absolutely love the Twitter options! From Scheduling, to Best time smart recurring messages, to the widgets and dashboard they rock, and enables me to do so much more on Twitter than the the Twitter.com website.

chenm3
7/5/17

Commun.it Is an essential tool to be successful on Twitter and be able to easily engage with my social media community.
My colleagues called it a big data twitter machine, I see this as an efficient and smart tool that help us manage multiple client's profile, prioritize and filter important inquires and automated social media customer support using the automated messages feature.

tamaral18
6/27/17

There are many competing tools out there, but non have the smarts, nor unique dashboard for managing a community very efficiently in just a few minutes spent every day. While other tools forces you to consume the entire social feed, Commun.it with its smart dashboard enables me to get a quick glance, and engage and answer relevant prospects and members.
On the flip side, I'd recommend a UI overhaul but still, it bring to me and organization great value

joeh149
6/25/17

I've been a happy and loyal user for quite a few years, both on the free version and most recently the paid one. (which had opened many new options and features).

robink63
6/21/17

I love this tool identifiying relevant Content and influencer in my niche. Great! Twitter has not been the same for me and my Klout score has gone up!

sherryt29
6/20/17

I've been using their basic free version for several weeks, and I love it. I jumped from just over 600 followers to over 1,000 in a couple of days after I started using it. I get great benefits for my online business, and Commun.it is helping me find the right people to grow.

I tried all the free products similar to Commun.it and none compared for functionality.

I have never had to give my credit card information to use the free version.

johnd793
6/19/17

Commun.it is the best solution I have found to grow & manage my social community. Before using Commun.it, we had 200 followers, today, we're at 10,000 followers and growing!.

bernardog7
4/23/17

Commun it is a fraud, they give you an trial period but in the middle they charge you the whole year in your credit card. Be aware of them

tonyr91
3/30/17

I signed up for a free trial and they charged my card without my permission. It was hell getting some of the money back, then a year later they did it again.

debrac73
2/26/17

I ordered a 2-week trial, and was charged a full $239.99 to my credit card a day later. I e-mailed back and forth with customer service, who tried to offer me a lesser subscription. They eventually told me the account was cancelled and the refund was issued. Over 2 weeks after the "refund" was supposedly issued, the credit card charge still stands. Truly fraudulent and dishonest company. Beware!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Commun.it! They are fraudulent!

primoa
12/13/16

Commun.it is fraud...they give you free trial and without permit they charge you on cc.

nancyp91
9/1/16

Commun.it said they changed their dashboard, but when I went on line, it looked the same. Then I made one of the selections on the dashboard and it did not work. I complained to the company that it did not work. Even Technical Services said it should be working. It still does not work. I requested my money back, but have not heard from anybody in reply. I'm am not a happy camper.

williamc187
8/14/16

There is better and less expensive software out there. Too complicated and less user friendly compared to others

pse10
3/21/16

I had a paid account with Commun.it. When it came to renewal, I informed them that I wanted to terminate. This is when I learned you can only communicate via email, EMAIL!

I received a response acknowledging my termination. A few days later, $239 was DEDUCTED from my bank account by Commun.it. which is the renewal amount.

I informed them about this and that I wanted the money refunded. I was told it would be 12 - 15 days (what is this the dark ages?). 15 days passed and all I have been refunded is $29. My repeated emails are now occasionally answered days later by some 3rd party vendor, that my money will be refunded.

I located a phone on the bank charge and have called twice. It is always a very poor connection and there is no one there to speak to, just the person answering the phone. Since the company is based in Israel, at least the management is there, I have no idea if or when I will get my money back.

If this is the way you would like to be treated after being a paying customer, go for it. It has taught me to never, ever, give out my bank info unless I know the company and how to contact them.

Twitter: @paulagibbsart

davidd207
3/3/16

i have tried one or two of these apps and its pretty average compared with for example Crowdfire etc.

krishtij
11/11/14

I'm glad that I am the first one to write something for you.. and trust me I am writing just because I am happiest ever with your product.. Outstandingly beautiful interface, free flowing work flow.. and you should never be bothered about what engagement you want with your followers and social media friends..

The UI is awesome, so great the team is... thanks @Sharel for building such a nice product.

Questions? Get answers from the Commun.it staff and other customers.

Commun.it?