Review of Coach-Outlet

Handbags, Shoes, Shopping
service2014outlet@gmail.com

rd57
1/9/16

I purchased a bag from a coach store in Tanger Out let in Myrtle Beach,s.c I live in Ga. I am disappointed with my purchase can it be returned to any COACH store as long as I have the receipt and it doesn't matter how long it been(11/2013) The Handles are coming apart I stop caring it when this started to happen.

louisl27
1/9/16

Keep away from "coachusafactoryouletstore.com". It is a fraud. I brought a watch from this website and never received it. When I contacted them and only found that all the information listed on the website was fake. They are criminals and bloodsuckers. They are a bunch of human trash.

cherylc50
1/5/16

My husband ordered me 2 coach purses, they took over $125.00 and we have sent several emails to this site, no one has anserwed our messages and we have not received anything from this company. I am going to contact my bank for credit card fraud. This is very hurtful, because this was my christmas gift

dannid2
1/2/16

I just tried to order a purse but luckily it did not go through. Come to find out somebody try to order over one hundred and something dollars in Beijing from my bank account at a bookstore. Good thing my bank account did not let the transaction go through.

aaa35
1/1/16

http://www.coach-outlet.ca is scams and fraud. Do not order any thing from this website, it is being operated from China, you will lose your money and will not get your order.

andreae23
12/29/15

Not happy with product would like to return, you have ruined my daughter's Xmas, isn't happy as they are fake....
Not A Happy Customer, WHERE DO I SEND THEM BACK TO AND WOULD LIKE A REFUND....
BY ANDREA ELSWORTH

marshah7
12/29/15

Do NOT order from OfficiallyCoachStores.com It is a China based company, Shipping is $25 plus bank international fees. I did NOT get what we ordered. Returns are store credit or exchange. It is another $25 to return the product.

shelbyg10
12/28/15

I ordered a bag and wallet, and of course my payment went through immediately -- for a total higher than I had authorized. I got a payment confirmation email stating that I should recieve a shipping and tracking info notification within 2 business days. I reached out to customer service twice, and got not response. At that point I contacted my back to dispute the charge assuming I would never recieve my product. Then, a package magically appears at my door containing obvious knock off items. I contacted the bank to inform them of the update, and that I was going to ship the item back. I went to the post office today, and it costed me $25 to ship these knockoffs back to China! The only good news is that my bank has been great working with me through this whole situation, and is crediting me back the shipping as well as my order total. Do not bother with this merchant! They are con artists!

kamolthipe
12/26/15

I try to order coach hand bag 2 time did not get it last time it charge by trading China I am not aware this over see buying they charge me difference by my bank finally it ok but instread get my back they do returned money to me. My question is why coach did not inform me why I can get directed from you am I be able order coach on line with good clearance price. Thank you. Kay Eggleston

rubenm51
12/21/15

Do not use. I ordered a purse and got scammed. http://www.coachonlineoutlets.com/

katherinem30
12/15/15

Haven't gotten a response back from three emails I was charged 115.00 but actually took 119.00 out oft. Just wondering if I'm ever gonna get the merchandise

marikak
12/14/15

I received my book bag and it's Fake! I also ordered two other purses that have yet to arrive so I know those are fake too. Don't order from this company... the purses are from China.

sap36
11/20/15

This company try to use similar design as coach, when u press any information no respon. any one not puchease yet, dont try to get trouble with this comany, cos from china

carmelar1
11/18/15

This site is a scam. They stole my credit card number and used it in China.

billies18
11/18/15

My payment wouldn't process, has tons of issues and then it magically shipped. Got the bag today, extremely low quality, very small. Stitching looks like a 3rd grader did it. I have been ripped off. What a joke.

marshag7
11/18/15

I am wondering if anyone has received a refund? the product I received was cheap, broken and now I cannot reach this company to get a refund.

jenniferw108
11/10/15

I tried to buy something on this site but my payment would not go through. I don't know why but I decided to look into the site for reviews and wow I am glad my payment would not go through. They were probably trying to take more than it said I owed. I am glad I looked into the reviews. Thank you for writing the reviews. So after I tried to buy something from this site by bank put a freeze on my account and I had to call the fraud line to get it straightened out. When I called I found out that my $123 total purchase which included shipping was actually trying to go through for $130. I know it's not a lot different but when you buy something you should only pay for the total nothing extra. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

susank62
11/3/15

Do not order anything from Best Coach Store online it is a fake and a scam. Please do not order from them. They send out fake coach purses that don't even compare to the product you think you are buying. They need to be removed and stopped!!

thatg3
11/3/15

The website sows counterfeit coach purses and charges a 15% cancellation fee. When you attempt to cancel your order they keep emailing you saying verify this verify that before we can cancel the order. It also states that it's going to take weeks to receive your money once you cancel your order.

shrutig1
11/2/15

I ordered a bag from bagsonlinedeals.com and they say product will be delivered in 2 -3 business days , but the product was delivered after one and a half month and then too the product which was delivered was totally a different bag ......of very cheap quality may be a copy of coach and no leather ,some plastic kind of material ......it was totally a fake product they delivered ..............Please do not purchase and make mistake like i did .....

lisam218
11/2/15

According to Coach's own website, the only websites owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online are www.coach.com and www.coachoutlet.com. The coach-outlet with the hypen is fake. http://www.coach.com/counterfeit-education.html

mariab79
10/27/15

I am very very careful usually I cant believe I fell for this scam please stay away from coachoutletonline
they took my money and now I having to wait for my bank to investigate before I get my money back I cant believe I fell for this. If its too good to be true it is.

priscillav5
9/23/15

You will half to cancel your card!!!!

eddiep17
9/2/15

Don't purchase anything from Coachoutlet !!!! They charged me more than I was suppose to pay. Bag was FAKE!! Zipper broken! Don't make the same mistake I did!!

aidas4
8/23/15

Whatever you do Do Not even look at this site!!!! I ordered a handbag, scarf and glasses from this foreign supplier. Who knows where the hell these people are located. They do not operate out of the United States! Called my credit card company just to find out that they had cashed in immediately after I ordered from them. It has been over a month and I have not received my merchandise. These losers are stealing from any person that falls in there trap. Beware because they are using the Coach logo on their website and they are not affiliated with them at all!!!!

Helpful answer

It is not a authentic Coach site. It is s knock off from China. You do not get what u ordered. U end up paying international fees on top of the price and the $25 shipping fee. There is no correspondences at all. No refunds, only credit and exchanges. And from other post the credit and exchanges never happen. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

By Marsha H. on 3/16/16
Helpful answer

Do not order anything from this site. They charge you more than they tell you and the products are fake. This is a scam.

By Jennifer W. on 1/11/16
Helpful answer

Do not order from Best Coach Store online. They are a scam for sure!!!!!!

By Susan K. on 11/5/15
Helpful answer

couchoutlet.com is the one everyone is complaining about. This site is a SCAM!!!!

By Aida S. on 4/11/13
Helpful answer

No you need to go to an outlet or coach store to insure you have a real purse.

By R D. on 4/19/16

Totally a scam.

By Miriam M. on 10/19/15

No, totally fake

By Chrissi W. on 4/4/16

By MISSY M. on 12/27/15
Helpful answer

I ordered a bag and sunglasses 2 weeks ago and they over charged my card and I've never heard anything from them.They have no service number either. That's sad considering I am a single mother and have 7 kids to provide for.

By Amy L. on 11/10/15
Helpful answer

Because it is a fake site....there is no account to sign into.

By Miriam M. on 10/19/15
Questions? Get answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other customers.

Coach-Outlet?