Review of Coach-Outlet

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aaa35
1/1/16

http://www.coach-outlet.ca is scams and fraud. Do not order any thing from this website, it is being operated from China, you will lose your money and will not get your order.

andreae23
12/29/15

Not happy with product would like to return, you have ruined my daughter's Xmas, isn't happy as they are fake....
Not A Happy Customer, WHERE DO I SEND THEM BACK TO AND WOULD LIKE A REFUND....
BY ANDREA ELSWORTH

marshah7
12/29/15

Do NOT order from OfficiallyCoachStores.com It is a China based company, Shipping is $25 plus bank international fees. I did NOT get what we ordered. Returns are store credit or exchange. It is another $25 to return the product.

shelbyg10
12/28/15

I ordered a bag and wallet, and of course my payment went through immediately -- for a total higher than I had authorized. I got a payment confirmation email stating that I should recieve a shipping and tracking info notification within 2 business days. I reached out to customer service twice, and got not response. At that point I contacted my back to dispute the charge assuming I would never recieve my product. Then, a package magically appears at my door containing obvious knock off items. I contacted the bank to inform them of the update, and that I was going to ship the item back. I went to the post office today, and it costed me $25 to ship these knockoffs back to China! The only good news is that my bank has been great working with me through this whole situation, and is crediting me back the shipping as well as my order total. Do not bother with this merchant! They are con artists!

kamolthipe
12/26/15

I try to order coach hand bag 2 time did not get it last time it charge by trading China I am not aware this over see buying they charge me difference by my bank finally it ok but instread get my back they do returned money to me. My question is why coach did not inform me why I can get directed from you am I be able order coach on line with good clearance price. Thank you. Kay Eggleston

rubenm51
12/21/15

Do not use. I ordered a purse and got scammed. http://www.coachonlineoutlets.com/

katherinem30
12/15/15

Haven't gotten a response back from three emails I was charged 115.00 but actually took 119.00 out oft. Just wondering if I'm ever gonna get the merchandise

marikak
12/14/15

I received my book bag and it's Fake! I also ordered two other purses that have yet to arrive so I know those are fake too. Don't order from this company... the purses are from China.

sap36
11/20/15

This company try to use similar design as coach, when u press any information no respon. any one not puchease yet, dont try to get trouble with this comany, cos from china

carmelar1
11/18/15

This site is a scam. They stole my credit card number and used it in China.

billies18
11/18/15

My payment wouldn't process, has tons of issues and then it magically shipped. Got the bag today, extremely low quality, very small. Stitching looks like a 3rd grader did it. I have been ripped off. What a joke.

marshag7
11/18/15

I am wondering if anyone has received a refund? the product I received was cheap, broken and now I cannot reach this company to get a refund.

jenniferw108
11/10/15

I tried to buy something on this site but my payment would not go through. I don't know why but I decided to look into the site for reviews and wow I am glad my payment would not go through. They were probably trying to take more than it said I owed. I am glad I looked into the reviews. Thank you for writing the reviews. So after I tried to buy something from this site by bank put a freeze on my account and I had to call the fraud line to get it straightened out. When I called I found out that my $123 total purchase which included shipping was actually trying to go through for $130. I know it's not a lot different but when you buy something you should only pay for the total nothing extra. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

susank62
11/3/15

Do not order anything from Best Coach Store online it is a fake and a scam. Please do not order from them. They send out fake coach purses that don't even compare to the product you think you are buying. They need to be removed and stopped!!

thatg3
11/3/15

The website sows counterfeit coach purses and charges a 15% cancellation fee. When you attempt to cancel your order they keep emailing you saying verify this verify that before we can cancel the order. It also states that it's going to take weeks to receive your money once you cancel your order.

shrutig1
11/2/15

I ordered a bag from bagsonlinedeals.com and they say product will be delivered in 2 -3 business days , but the product was delivered after one and a half month and then too the product which was delivered was totally a different bag ......of very cheap quality may be a copy of coach and no leather ,some plastic kind of material ......it was totally a fake product they delivered ..............Please do not purchase and make mistake like i did .....

lisam218
11/2/15

According to Coach's own website, the only websites owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online are www.coach.com and www.coachoutlet.com. The coach-outlet with the hypen is fake. http://www.coach.com/counterfeit-education.html

mariab79
10/27/15

I am very very careful usually I cant believe I fell for this scam please stay away from coachoutletonline
they took my money and now I having to wait for my bank to investigate before I get my money back I cant believe I fell for this. If its too good to be true it is.

priscillav5
9/23/15

You will half to cancel your card!!!!

eddiep17
9/2/15

Don't purchase anything from Coachoutlet !!!! They charged me more than I was suppose to pay. Bag was FAKE!! Zipper broken! Don't make the same mistake I did!!

aidas4
8/23/15

Whatever you do Do Not even look at this site!!!! I ordered a handbag, scarf and glasses from this foreign supplier. Who knows where the hell these people are located. They do not operate out of the United States! Called my credit card company just to find out that they had cashed in immediately after I ordered from them. It has been over a month and I have not received my merchandise. These losers are stealing from any person that falls in there trap. Beware because they are using the Coach logo on their website and they are not affiliated with them at all!!!!

nicolel36
8/20/15

I ordered a coach PURSE to be a prize at an event, received verification email, thought everything was great. Received it and saw that it was a tote bag, received the waybill for the item showing it was 1/3 of the price that I paid. I contacted them and they suggested I REGIFT IT! did not acknowledge at all that I was charged 3 times the amount of the worthless garbage I received. OUTRAGEOUS.

miriamm13
8/12/15

I cannot believe I was stupid enough to buy from this site. As soon as I placed the order I realized something was wrong because it never verified my purchase. Then there was no confirmation email. When I returned to the site, suddenly as soon as I logged in I could not access my order history or status or even find a way to contact the company. Then when I called the credit card company they told me that what the charges were and they are more than what I had even authorized on the site!
I contacted my credit card company and they are going to work with me on this but it will be a long time before I see much, if any, refund due to fraud. I also emailed the real Coach website as I now know they have a fraud education page which lists authorized sites...this site isn't on it.

Tip for consumers: It is a scam

lathashaf
6/29/15

I ordered a pair of the Manhattan sandakan when they arrived they were clearly used. I called customer care and she had no care in the world. She said she would email me a return label and never mentioned about sending out a new pair. She was very cold and selfish of my feelings. I won't be ordering from them ever again.

doreenr5
5/19/15

They are fake, I paid with my credit card went to check my transaction and noted it was China.. I knew there and then that I had been ripped off... no answers to my emails no confirmation email. Had to cancel my credit card in which bank now disputing. Never again unless I am pay with Paypal I will not buy on line paying with credit card again!

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question