US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

carmelar1
11/18/15

This site is a scam. They stole my credit card number and used it in China.

billies18
11/18/15

My payment wouldn't process, has tons of issues and then it magically shipped. Got the bag today, extremely low quality, very small. Stitching looks like a 3rd grader did it. I have been ripped off. What a joke.

marshag7
11/18/15

I am wondering if anyone has received a refund? the product I received was cheap, broken and now I cannot reach this company to get a refund.

jenniferw108
11/10/15

I tried to buy something on this site but my payment would not go through. I don't know why but I decided to look into the site for reviews and wow I am glad my payment would not go through. They were probably trying to take more than it said I owed. I am glad I looked into the reviews. Thank you for writing the reviews. So after I tried to buy something from this site by bank put a freeze on my account and I had to call the fraud line to get it straightened out. When I called I found out that my $123 total purchase which included shipping was actually trying to go through for $130. I know it's not a lot different but when you buy something you should only pay for the total nothing extra. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

susank62
11/3/15

Do not order anything from Best Coach Store online it is a fake and a scam. Please do not order from them. They send out fake coach purses that don't even compare to the product you think you are buying. They need to be removed and stopped!!

thatg3
11/3/15

The website sows counterfeit coach purses and charges a 15% cancellation fee. When you attempt to cancel your order they keep emailing you saying verify this verify that before we can cancel the order. It also states that it's going to take weeks to receive your money once you cancel your order.

shrutig1
11/2/15

I ordered a bag from bagsonlinedeals.com and they say product will be delivered in 2 -3 business days , but the product was delivered after one and a half month and then too the product which was delivered was totally a different bag ......of very cheap quality may be a copy of coach and no leather ,some plastic kind of material ......it was totally a fake product they delivered ..............Please do not purchase and make mistake like i did .....

lisam218
11/2/15

According to Coach's own website, the only websites owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online are www.coach.com and www.coachoutlet.com. The coach-outlet with the hypen is fake. http://www.coach.com/counterfeit-education.html

mariab79
10/27/15

I am very very careful usually I cant believe I fell for this scam please stay away from coachoutletonline
they took my money and now I having to wait for my bank to investigate before I get my money back I cant believe I fell for this. If its too good to be true it is.

priscillav5
9/23/15

You will half to cancel your card!!!!

eddiep17
9/2/15

Don't purchase anything from Coachoutlet !!!! They charged me more than I was suppose to pay. Bag was FAKE!! Zipper broken! Don't make the same mistake I did!!

aidas4
8/23/15

Whatever you do Do Not even look at this site!!!! I ordered a handbag, scarf and glasses from this foreign supplier. Who knows where the hell these people are located. They do not operate out of the United States! Called my credit card company just to find out that they had cashed in immediately after I ordered from them. It has been over a month and I have not received my merchandise. These losers are stealing from any person that falls in there trap. Beware because they are using the Coach logo on their website and they are not affiliated with them at all!!!!

nicolel36
8/20/15

I ordered a coach PURSE to be a prize at an event, received verification email, thought everything was great. Received it and saw that it was a tote bag, received the waybill for the item showing it was 1/3 of the price that I paid. I contacted them and they suggested I REGIFT IT! did not acknowledge at all that I was charged 3 times the amount of the worthless garbage I received. OUTRAGEOUS.

miriamm13
8/12/15

I cannot believe I was stupid enough to buy from this site. As soon as I placed the order I realized something was wrong because it never verified my purchase. Then there was no confirmation email. When I returned to the site, suddenly as soon as I logged in I could not access my order history or status or even find a way to contact the company. Then when I called the credit card company they told me that what the charges were and they are more than what I had even authorized on the site!
I contacted my credit card company and they are going to work with me on this but it will be a long time before I see much, if any, refund due to fraud. I also emailed the real Coach website as I now know they have a fraud education page which lists authorized sites...this site isn't on it.

Tip for consumers: It is a scam

lathashaf
6/29/15

I ordered a pair of the Manhattan sandakan when they arrived they were clearly used. I called customer care and she had no care in the world. She said she would email me a return label and never mentioned about sending out a new pair. She was very cold and selfish of my feelings. I won't be ordering from them ever again.

doreenr5
5/19/15

They are fake, I paid with my credit card went to check my transaction and noted it was China.. I knew there and then that I had been ripped off... no answers to my emails no confirmation email. Had to cancel my credit card in which bank now disputing. Never again unless I am pay with Paypal I will not buy on line paying with credit card again!

shalenekissora
4/23/15

I'm sorry but not smart to think coach isn't trying to scare with "you should only go through us" bs!!! I go on eBay. Last purse I bought was a $700 purse for half. At the store they had the same purse for only 20% off. Like they're doing me a favor. This one seller goes to coach stores that move location and gets purses. No pallet warehouses. When stores move it's cheaper to sell all they can. on eBay it's ***drailor*** Capitalize the *D* if that doesn't work. they have sold me great service. My suitcase had a hole because shipping and that person paid for me to ship back and get another. Coach stores are not that easy. My friend went through **wholesalebeauty2015*** that seller owns a store that get deals from UK and Australia. I hate Walmart, places where one man gets rich.

anabelv
4/3/15

Trying to log in into my account has not been possible, your service is the worst ever, sending new passwords and none of them work, waste of time, BAD service!!

myrtlem21
3/4/15

Finally ! Got my order, when I called my credit card and had the amount I paid taken off my card. A miracle happened! I recieved the fake purse, very bad copy of a coach purse. The handle was a different color than the purse, did not and will not use the purse .so good advice to all of you out there! don't fall for it.

josefinam
2/27/15

Purchase did was a fraud, the price was $ 109 and charged much more, the material of the bag is very different from what they offer plastic, although advertised customer service there is not a valid number or a website valid email though says that he can return, no address or invoice where to.

ashleyh47
1/10/15

Did anyone's bank statement say db kejigs? I fell for the scam and I'm trying to stop payment :(

ronaldp20
12/28/14

Complete rip-off. Ordered 2 "Coach" items from them on 12/3/14 as a Xmas gift for my wife. They sent me a 'tracking' number but when I clicked on it, it re-directed me to a shipping site that had 10 sources of shipping. I wrote in the shipping number and nothing came up. I tried to email the company at the return address but all I got back was "website not found" or some other reason my email did not go through. Never buy from china - keep with REAL Coach stores. You'll pay more but at least your money won't be completely gone on fake Coach products.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

bobj57
10/30/14

There are several other websites around that seem to be associated with this outfit, selling a wide range of items. Computers, computer parts, bedding, high-end name brand candles, all at "too good to be true" prices. When investigating, I found the "coach outlet" address buried in the FAQ's of all of them. Weird acting websites, poor english and questionable prices should be the clue here.

sandyh33
10/21/14

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE NOT LEGIT.
I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I PAID FOR A PURSE ON THIS SITE, THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND THE RECEIPT COMES BACK TO A WIG STORE IN CHINA.

I WARN MY CHILDREN ABOUT THESE SITES AND YET I DID NOT CHECK OUT BEFORE BUYING
COACH FACTORY OUTLET IS NOT A REAL STORE, FACTORY OUTLETS DO NOT HAVE ONLINE STORES............PLEASE BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

brynns
9/30/14

They got me!!!! Placed an order on Friday, quickly received the confirmation email with shotty English grammar, and from an off the wall email address. I have attempted to contact them back several times, the email address is no longer valid and the phone number on the site is also invalid. Sent an email through the "contact us" link on the site and demanded my money back immediately, of course till no response at all. Coach has never and will never be selling out of Beijing people so avoid the scam and pay the extra for the real thing so you're not wasting your money. Thank god my back is good about things like this and immediately gave me my money back and filed a complaint for me.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! ALL THE ITEMS ARE FAKE!!!

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question