US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ashleya5
11/4/14

I used Civil Tree for a small claims case. They did nothing but waste about 2 years of my time. They claimed that the defendant couldn't be found and threatened me when I posted a negative review on another site... I wouldn't be surprised if there are many other unhappy customers that have just been bullied into keeping quiet.

cindys40
8/18/14

Great Service Done...After 8 months of pending a trial date and appeals done by my defendant, I just received my check!! thanks for the support!

cindyj15
2/10/14

GOT A NOTICE OF pending Bankruptcy in Los Angeles Federal Court - The young owner, Arbi Nazarian was injured off a hit and run in Ventura, CA which was aired on the news. He was hospitalized for about 3 months causing the downfall of a great/potential company. He handled many of my cases and was a great/smart individual. The company because of him had 5 star reviews for over 10 years. He helped me and my family throughout the years.....too bad this occurred to an honest business man.

yvettes1
1/29/14

jerked me around for 3 years - no results - no refund - now no site, no phone, no email... bad business Arbi Nazari!!

vif
12/11/13

Like Tracey, I too didn't have a good experience.
Last year I contacted CivilTree to file a case for me in Yonkers NY.
When I didn't hear from them 3 months late,I called and was told that I had a 5 yr statute of limitation, but they will file it now.
Another 3 months went by and still nothing in the mail from them, so I demanded a refund.

geoffreyj7
8/20/13

The first clue that this is not legitimate company was that Civiltree has "live chat" on their website. It does not work. When I finally got a person on the phone they said they knew it did not work.

The second clue was that it was a week after paying civiltree before I could get anyone to call me back.

The third clue was that I received a notice that my small claim information had been filed in my state. Two months later I still had no notice from anyone, Civiltree or, my state courts that I had a case filed with a legitimate case number.

After four months of no action I called my credit card company and filed a complaint to get my money back. That is my experience with CivilTree.

Geoffrey Johnson
Redmond, Washington

anthonya21
8/17/13

Excellent Service ...would not hesitate to use them again

traceyh9
8/4/13

For all the things you might need filed but don't know how or even where to start...civil tree is great, they do everything they say they will. Their support along the way is fabulous they get right back to you and its a tell person...I would highly recommend them to everyone I know and anyone reading this turn to civil tree let them help you help your self with your legal issues. Sincerely, Tracey Holt Boise, Idaho

marcg17
8/4/13

Using Civil Tree to file a lawsuit was very convienient. I didn't know how to even start, where to go, taking time off etc. it seems the court systems are so slow. It was nice to know that all I had to do was gather all my evidence and facts for court and just wait for my date. I won my case, now I just need to collect the money that I was awarded by the judge.

sherriw4
7/29/13

I used Civil Tree to assist me in processing a small claims case in Florida. They were awesome! The site was easy to navigate and the representative Arbi Nazari was great! He responded to all my questions, making me feel like I was the only person he was dealing with. He probably was answering several e-mails throughout his day, but he never made feel like I was asking too many questions. I highly recommend using Civil Tree.

neilk16
7/23/13

First time user, after completely messing up my small claims action in Wisconsin. Incremental cost to have these guys handle the paperwork was very small, and they did a great job. I have a second effort for a "slip and fall" in Minnesota that I intend to engage them with, next. There are two linked issues I wish to raise, and CivilTree could not have done anything differently for me. The first is that the office with which I engaged is in LA, and I'm in Wisconsin. Shortly after I engaged their services, they opened an office closer to me, and I recommend that anyone using their services go to the office closest to them. The reason is that all materials sent back and forth for the court must be snail mailed, which is much slower for longer distances, unless you are willing to pay for express mail services. This is very frustrating, however, I confirmed that they have no choice in the matter, as all the courts only recognize "originals" for their purposes, not facsimiles of any sort. Again, not the fault of CivilTree, but frustrating, nonetheless.

sueanns
7/15/13

Civil Tree was most efficient. I needed a $9,000 Small Claims case filed in Texas. Dealing with the court system can be frustrating, but they handled everything for me. My associate, Arbi Nazari, kept me up to date through the whole process. I highly recommend Civil Tree.

marko133
7/15/13

Hired CivilTree to assist me with filing a small claims in NC. They did an excellent job assisting with this somewhat complex process. Very responsive - same day turn around. Answered every question. Status updates provided via email and on website. Actions resulted in settlement with defendant. I strongly recommend using CivilTree for assistance in any similar legal matter.

tinok9
7/9/13

I recently used Civil Tree and I couldn't be more happy with the level of service I received. They were prompt and the service was excellent, there worth every penny. I must have called them at least 5 times and I was always greeted with a friendly knowledgably advisor who understood how the court system works. I sued and won my claim of $5000.00. Thank you civil tree for all your assistance and putting up with all the questions I had.
Sincerely
Satisfied Customer!!!

reikob1
7/7/13

I have used Civil Tree twice now and they are very dependable and even answer questions on a weekend. Definitely recommend them.

kaylam6
7/3/13

I recently used Civiltree.com to file a minor name change due to a absent parent in his life. Called various companies and legal firms and they seeking over $800 for a minor name change petition. I was referred to Civiltree by an online company and decided to use them; thank goodness I did. Civiltree not only reviewed and assisted me on my case; but the provided and drafted all the materials, pointed me to the correct venue/courthouse and stood aside me throughout the entire procedure for under $80.

Thank you!!
Kayla Menehune

theos10
6/28/13

I wished to sue a Pennsylvania consortium in small claims court. I filed papers with Civiltree;however, after 6 months I had not received a court date. I contacted Civiltree asking the reason for the delay. i was informed that there should not have been a delay since they had filed the material 5 months previously. A check with the court(by Civiltree )indicated that the papers had not been received by the court. Civiltree refiled the papers and shortly thereafter, I was issued a court date. Upon complaint to Civiltree they believed that the court had lost the papers! After dealing with that court, I believed Civiltree. However, after compiling expenses of their own in filing, Civiltree gave me a full refund! I believe Civiltree is a very reputable agency, and if the opportunity arose, I would use their services without reservation!

markb109
6/27/13

I filed a small claims case in PA in early April 2012 with CivilTree. I called them every two months to find out what the status of my case was and I was told numerous times that the Pennsylvania court system is very slow but that I should be getting word by mail within the month. After a year of this I was even given a trial date from CivilTree which never existed as I never received the hearing notice from the magistrate in the mail. When I called CivilTree, yet again, about this they told me they would give me a refund, which they promptly did. I filed the case myself, which after finding out how easy it was I should have done in the first place (it cost a lot less than what CivilTree was charging too). The district court said they never received a phone call or notice by mail from CivilTree. This place is either extremely incompetent or a scam and I would suggest to anyone looking to hire out their services just go elsewhere.

kc33
6/17/13

They are excellent! I have used service twice in the last 5 years. Follow up. Timely, professional, helpful! 10 out of 10, They return your call. Great company!

ronr13
6/4/13

Received not only assistance in filing my case in Cook County (IL) courts, but also received ongoing guidance as my case progressed, including how to navigate offers to settle prior to trial date. I could not have navigated this process without the help from the professionals at CivilTree.com

adityak
6/1/13

I reside in Texas and had to sue a person in Santa Cruz, CA. I was able to successfully file, serve (and ultimately win) my small claims case and Arbi Nazari and his firm - Civiltree made it all possible.
Details:
*********
* I received status notifications about my court case status from Civil tree (I had called Civiltree and the "estimated court trial date" they provided was pretty much on the mark).

* I contacted Civiltree about 2 weeks after my case-status changed to "filed" to inquire if the defendant had been served. Arbi Nazari immediately replied and updated me on the status. They were unable to locate the defendant yet despite few attempts due to incomplete address. Arbi kept me updated on the situation and advised me not to book expensive flights to CA (We were planning to change trial date to do further research). However, we were soon able to get the defendant's office address and were able to successfully serve the paperwork.

* I had forgotten to get proof of service ..... I contacted Civiltree 2 days before the trial ...and was immediately sent scanned copy (actually I got 2 replies one from Arbi and other from Civiltree support). This turned out to be crucial as the defendant didn't show up in court.

Summary: Arbi and Civiltree did fantastic job .....Arbi also advised on dealing with the defendant (I emailed him a couple of times ....and showed every email to judge...which helped a lot).

Now let's hope I collect the judgement (defendant still has ~20 days to pay)

larrym38
5/25/13

I am very pleased with the services I received from Civiltree.com. I received prompt responses and had no issues with my case.

ss65
5/20/13

I would have never filed if I had to drive and park at the court house. Your service saved me time and money and I won! Thanks Civil Tree!

derrickj3
5/1/13

CivilTree has made it easy and possible for anyone to file a small claims case against someone easy and affordable. The site is easy to use and they are very professional. You don't know how important CivilTree is. By trade I am a Computer Scientist who worked for DOD but have tried to do writing and have had material taken. Because of personal setback getting a traditional lawyer is not affordable. CivilTree have given me an Avenue to address my grievances with the Artist who have taken my material. I currently am re-filing a case against Tyler Perry who used my work in his new movie Temptation. I am using CivilTree to Send a message to the entertainment industry where theft of intellectual property is rampant. CivilTree is also important for another reason. I have been harassed by police. Politicians are useless in helping with this and when I tried to file a complaint with the police against Tyler Perry they would not even take my complaint or read the documents that I have written. There is another reason I like CivilTree our Leaders who failed us. The time has come to send them a message. Do you know with Civiltree an indivdual can "impeach" a President so to speak. What would happen if a million people would sue a President who has failed the American people for $15,000. It would send a message to the President and Congress that the Power belongs to the people not them. Civiltree is an important tool to protect what's yours as well as your Civil Rights. Check out my website at http://www.derrickwjackson.com

dwaynem15
4/24/13

I enlisted the services of Civiltree.com because of the good reviews that I had read about the quality of their services. Let me tell you, I was NOT dissappointed! It took about four months for the case to be heard due to no fault of Civiltree but because of the complete and accurate way that my case was filed I was awarded the FULL judgment that I requested and the judge even told me that Civiltree gave me a good deal! I would recommend this company to any who need to file a lawsuit easily and affordably. I will be using Civiltree services again very soon!

-Dwayne M.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CivilTree staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kelleej
kellee j.
on 9/11/13
Answer
cindyw3
Cindy W.
A: Legit and safe way to change name?
on 1/3/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CivilTree staff and other customers.

CivilTree?