US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

martinj23
1/31/14

Citysex.com is a scam! I had regular correspondence with 3 ladies from Melbourne, Australia over a couple of months. I like to write poems for ladies. I posted poems with graphics for each girl on my own personal website, and invited them to view. When the girls hit my page, I checked their IP address. Two of the girls had PHILIPPINE addresses! The third girl didn't hit. I'm sure she was there also. I didn't let on to any of the girls. When I cancelled my 3 month membership one month before it expired, the letters from all 3 girls stopped on that day. Go figure!

joshuaj18
1/24/14

so this chick adds me on Facebook and we start talking then start exchanging pics, then she asks me to vote for her in some modeling competition by going to this site and signing up. well I found this site and sent her a screen shot of some of the comments and then comes out and says not to block or delete her and if I don't sign up she's sending the pics to all my friends and family and even my work place... so if someone you don't know starts trying to get you to send naked pics then be careful, it's a tactic known as phishing and they will use your personal info to hurt you

jpk1
1/24/14

I was led into this by a Facebook scammer, but I used a bank card with no money on it. It declined my card so I hope it didn't do any damage. I just unsubscribed from their email database.

Someone remind me next time that most things on the Internet are too good to be true...

coo57
1/17/14

Total scam!!!! Luckily I did my research before doin anything with that site....

suryak1
1/13/14

this the first .com i am seen.

js94
12/19/13

Same as everyone else here. I was contacted by a real, nice, and quite pretty girl on facebook asking me to sign up in order to vote for her in a swimsuit competition. Kat Fernandez was the facebook profile name.

I even went as far as asking her for, and receiving a sign with my name on it from her.

This site uses real girls to lure you in to $40.00 a month traps.

Once I told her that after researching the site and looking at it myself, and the the whole idea of having to put my credit card in something to vote for a modeling competition as well as all the emails I was getting from my "free memebership" within half an hour (Set up a fake email account bagsof$#*!mail@gmail.com to test this site out) and the fact that bank of america has them blacklisted for being a scam I would not help her out, and that she was pretty enough to be an actual model and i'd be able to vote in any legitimate competition I was immediately blocked.

Be careful of this one, they put alot of time into convincing you of the validity of this site and use REAL PEOPLE. I don't blame the girls, i'm sure its a nice way to get paid for sitting on your bed on your computer even if they aren't paid much, but they will take your money and run with it. Fortunately, i was smart enough to smell the scam a mile away and never gave any numbers away, and just wanted to see how far the girl would/could go.

coryh9
12/16/13

I dont like this site none of the women respond even if you upgrade to gold i honestly think it is mainly for the live cams. i believe this site is a scam and you should avoid it!

bobm97
11/25/13

Funny I had the same experience got a friend request from a random beautiful girl and the whole shpeel. I was kind of suspicious so i checked google and found out it was a scam. However, she then goes to send me some pictures of her from other "competitions" and others to "motivate" me to continue to go on with the process. These people are getting extra tricky to convince people to do it…almost as if it's a real person who works for the site to scam people….

kylem45
9/10/13

I got a Facebook message from a gorgeous model named Clara Anderson. She sounded very nice so I added her & she accepted it and started talking to me. We had a nice conversation until she asked me for "friendly help". She gave me a link to this site, and when I looked at it, I became VERY apprehensive. So I asked Clara the full name of this modeling competition she was in, and she told me "Best Calendar Model for the year". I Googled it & got a LOT of results. She asked me which site I was on. I told her & she said that CitySex is one of the sponsors for the competition. I then Googled "city sex voting id" & came across this site. Then I told her off saying it was a scam. She claimed there was no way it's a scam. Then I sent her a couple voice clips expressing my anger, and typed "Are you even LISTENING to those voice clips?" Then she blocked me! Haha! But seriously, please do not even bother with this site!

danj20
9/10/13

Whole thing is a scam stay away and did anyone else a girl on facebook named erin reed messaging them and the one trying to scam you.

pablop15
8/15/13

stay away its a scam ....but i guess u coming here after they took ur 31 dollars yep it sucks .......that this are the same people criminals that live in condos and babied by the government .......run away they will tk ur money and wont give u $#*!......papito99 still active "temporary acount ....'"

geraldc16
7/26/13

Too goddamn funny! I'm a 66 yr old male so I went on this piece of $#*! and thought there must be a heaven... All kinds of hotties from my small town wanted to hook up right now!!! I had NO picture up, btw.

noahg8
7/10/13

I got an add on Facebook and chatted with a girl for a while, she had a realistic profile with hundreds of personal photos and friends. She talked like a normal girl and we actually had some cool conversations. Then one day she asked me to vote for her in a bikini contest, she started sending me the links for citysex, she said it was her sponsor site and I just needed to put in my credit card to verify that I wasn't a minor.
She even sent me some awesome nude pics.
After looking at the terms and conditions it was easy to see that no matter what she said, I would still be charged $40 a month on top of $40 a month for another site.
I later googles citysex and came across this site. I feel sorry for anyone who fell for the scam. STAY AWAY.

kameronl
4/4/13

Don't sign up they take away $40.00 regardless of if you ask for the trial membership, I fell for one of those models asking for votes things, this site is terrible don't do it!

larryr18
3/22/13

i have made new fiends

master-m
3/1/13

this site is the cesspool of bad people, the limited account girls want you to rate them on another sit promising to either see them on cam or meet in real life, the new VIP gold members are nigerian scam artist " very poor attempt" the hot profiles are marked "LS" meaning the work for the site,, be aware, if the are looking for long term and use the phase "am god fearing" 100% they are from nigeria, since they are not in the United States of America not a damn thing we can do about it, just write bad reviews

sydneyj5
2/17/13

This site is the biggest of the bad rip-off dating sites that I have ever ran into. The pop-up profiles are fake. The people that live in your home town are fakes. I live in a small town and I know about everyone here yet I had hits from 5 good-looking women right here in town that just don't exist. Total scam so stay away please.

andrewb53
2/1/13

This sight is getting even more aggressive. I received a Facebook friend request from an attractive girl who I added figuring she was a friend of my brother. I then received Facebook messages asking me to meet up the coming weekend and to text her on a number she gave. The number was to a real cell phone which responded to me she was over the text limit and to contact her on her profile.. redirecting me to this sight which is clearly a scam site. Their schemes have gotten pretty elaborate. I was apprehensive but fooled enough, fortunately when something asks for my credit card i just stop, cancel, exit.

jdoggh
1/11/13

Citysex is a scam stay the $#*! away.

robertg41
1/4/13

Total Scam, I put in a city and state when I signed up, got lots of hits on instant messaging which I was supposed to be able to answer without paying, when I tried it diverted me to a page to upgrade to gold membership (pay with credit card). I did not do it. I got a couple of messages in my inbox and I was supposed to be able to answer them, when I tried I was diverted again to the pay page.
This site looks legit from a glance, I then got a buddy request the woman was supposed to be from my town and state, I was just about to buy into it when I decided to read the terms and conditions page. I then noticed it was out of the country and got suspicious. I googled City Sex and found this page,
Boy am I glad I did. I then went into my profile and distroyed all information I could and deleted the rest. Just to find out if the womans address would change I changed the state and city area also. When I went back to her profile, I found a "miracle" in the time it took for me to change my address she moved to the came state and city, even though they were over 500 miles apart. TOTAL SCAM

jorgem7
11/1/12

Es una farsa. Ya pagué como un imbécil y me estafaron. Ahora estoy tratando de borrar este sitio.

ericw19
10/30/12

I never fell for it and signed up, but after getting the fake e-card invitation in my spambox and visiting its hosted address out of curiosity (http://www.citysexlocal3.ru), I looked through the profiles on the front page. Lots of pretty girl pics, lots of bland profiles to go with them and all miraculously located within my city of residence! One profile, however, claimed to be by a "UCLA girl" who said she was living "down in Venice." Hm, kind of a mismatch there.. Yes, her fake profile did name my city as her location, and my city is located halfway across the US from UCLA and Venice.

These scams can be fun to poke around in. This one is pretty sophisticated, but still obvious as can be with the most minor of detective work.

sarahd18
10/21/12

Be careful of this web site! I encountered it after I received an email disguised as an E-Card sent from a "secret admirer". It prompted me to click on a link to read the full message from said admirer and when I clicked on the link it led me to the full fake message, prompting me to click yet another link to contact the person who sent the E-Card. I did so cautiously, and when I did I was instantly directed to the register page on Citysex.com It seemed suspicious so I looked up other reviews for the site and found out that the company is not only a fraud, but in some cases people were having spyware and trojan viruses installed on their computers, as well as their information stolen once credit card info was put in. BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION ON CITYSEX.COM!!!!

rainers
10/5/12

The site is scam, hosted at Cypres ( the worst place and famous for other spam sites), the profiles are fake, the cities are fake. Maybe a few real persons are there by error. They must have people hired to set up fake profiles- and photos are mostly unreal. Its nearly impossible to get contacts on the IM mode and the persons who write back are possibly bots or hired. Just checking what may happen to my bank account. Stay away and look for real dating sites. with good reputation.

paulr45
9/21/12

Read "Terms and Conditions"'Item 10 spells it all out. They have profiles designated "LS" (Love Stars). These are paid employees of the website and the profiles,photos etc are fictitious , They show this desigmation on the members profile with a gray/silver LS on the right hand side of the profilers "What am I looking for". You can avoid losing any money if you'll always take the 5 minutes or so that it takes to read over the terms and conditions. Don't get taken,do your due diligence.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CitySex staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question