Cigarettes-online.biz reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mrx
8/22/11

I have purchased my cigs from this company once. Though they shipped from outside US, I have not experienced customs problems and the parcel was discreetly packaged. I like that their customer support is very friendly and is replying fast to my messages. I will consider ordering from them again.

johnm84
8/15/11

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMING WEBSITE GOVEREMENT WILL TAX YOU UP TO $2000 like next month TRUST ME

linday1
5/23/11

Excellent customer service, prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. Packages arrive in perfect condition in a timely fashion. Very pleased!

johnm70
5/20/11

I am pleased with this service and follow-up questions I had. Highly recommended.

marthad1
5/17/11

Since the price of cigarettes has gone so high, I depend on this site.Also my particular brand of cigarettes was discontinued in the U.S., I found them on line here.Enjoy that they allow payment by credit card as I don't always have enough money in the checking account. Just wish I could get them faster.

judyp4
4/28/11

I have had nothing but positive results dealing with this store. My orders are filled promptly, shipped almost immediately and received in excellent condition. My emails are answered promptly by courteous and knowledgeable people. I will continue to order from this store on a regular basis and I am so happy they are available and reputable.

robertl15
4/14/11

Have used this site twice now and find it not only cost effective but very satisfactory. Will defitently use it again.

Bob

mauricea
1/24/11

very happy. Prompt service. Also liked your follow up.

carolw5
1/10/11

Great site to purchase cheaper cigarettes and fast shipping. Have used this site often and friendly people with answers to any questions you may have about order and tracking. You can't go wrong.

Happy Camper

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Cigarettes-online.biz staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question