US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

felixb23
11/23/15

This site is not recommended.
We received clothing made of plastic fibres instead of the advertised cotton.
To return it, we had to open a ticket and lead a lengthy discussion to finally get a shipping return adress...

garyw46
7/2/15

I purchased a dash cam car recorder in January 2015. What they sent lasted 1 day and failed. They replaced it with the same recorder that did not work at all. From here the "Ticket "that I took out is like a short story and they make the most rediculous claims that have not happened. They after all this time want me to send the two failed items back at my expense.
DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE IT IS NOT WORTH THE PAIN THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE.

cbh
2/20/15

I've made 4 successful purchases from ChinaBuye in Canada. I bought the following things:

1 E27 LED Bulb - still works after about a year
3 E27 LED Bulbs - 2/3 still work after about a year
1 set of LED bicycle valve caps - batteries died after a while but fun while it lasted - they turn on when you start moving and your crappy old bike now looks like something out of TRON when you ride at night
1 bottle opener that looks like an oldschool key - best $2 I spent online, works well and looks cool

I've never spent more that a few bucks at a time but all of my purchases have arrived in about 4-5 weeks after purchasing.

Tip for consumers: 1 of the bulbs broke, and I'm a little scared to leave the others unattended as I'm not sure if they have any electrical safety standards lol. However, if you want to cheap out and don't mind waiting a month to get really random gatgets/trinkets then it seems to be a decent store.

andor3
1/20/15

53€ worth of clothes. None arrived. Customer service hasn't replied. It's been more than a month since estimated delivery limit, it's been more than a week since I contacted them.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere. Most positive reviews read like someone was paid to write them.

darrent10
1/18/15

Hi I live in the USA and baught some great vapes for cheap. Ordered it on 12/18/14 got it on 01/05/15. Opened the box and I am very satisfied with the product. Kudos to yah!!!!! chinabuye.com. good stuff. Seriously it takes 10-30 days on the slow boat

Tip for consumers: Be patient..............

kylem56
12/29/14

Hey, if you need a better place to go to I suggest you go to http://www.onemightyshop.com the products are great and the service is way better.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Chinabuye my suggestion try www.onemightyshop.com

leec35
11/7/14

Love this site - I have not had any problems with them.

jast6
11/4/14

I bought myself A Pipo P9. It came to the UK in about a week, and the tablet is great.

micheled11
10/6/14

They blame you when your package doesn't arrive. Customer service is incompetent, and that's being nice.
Shop at Ali Express instead, people! Bigger, better selection, and much better prices. Chinabuye is just a huge disappointment unless you like throwing money away.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! Go to Ali Express for a better shopping experience!

karenk36
9/22/14

Another great site that has everything super cheap, but you do have to wait 4-6 weeks to get your order. No U.S. warehouse...yet. I have read bad reviews about people who did not get their items, however, I did notice they were written before the 4 week mark. I have had no problems at all, and packages come undamaged, nicely pack and chock full of wonderful items I ordered for FANTASTICALLY LOW PRICES. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN AND MORE!!

kany1
9/12/14

I have a very order.
You Can open a dropship let me or not.
I want approved.

raymodm
9/9/14

I ordered the 3 smartphones for $257.86 from this site. After a couple of weeks only 2 arrived and they were missing batteries. The batteries are a specific size that I can't find anywhere on the internet. So now I got 2 smartphones that I can't use and one that is missing.

chalks
9/9/14

VERY GOOD PHONES,AND HIGH QUALITY TOO.I M GONNA BUY AGAIN MANY TIMES CELL PHONES FROM YOU.THANKS CHINA BUYE

carolb55
9/5/14

FRAUD ALERT!!! A fraudulent charge in the amount of $205.46 for a Lenovo phone was put through my PayPal account by ChinaBuye. I never ordered this item or even knew of this company. The order did show my address for shipping according to PayPal but I never received it. As a result, ChinaBuye was paid by Paypal for a phone which was never ordered or shipped out to my address. PayPal is deducting the charge from ChinaBuye's account and reimbursing me. The only one who could benefit from this fake order would be ChinaBuye or one of its employees. My credit card company is notifying law enforcement officials. Would rate this company 0 but that's not an option.

Tip for consumers: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT!!!

gauntl
9/2/14

I like ChinaBuye, where I order flashlight stuffs in bulk. They did dropshipped without much delay and with free cost. Prompt delivery and fast service. I like their innovative gadgets at cheap rates. Worth for money!

merolas
8/14/14

I'm very satisfied with the product and the service. I'm definitely going to order more stuff on chinabuye.com. Delivery service was excellent. There was a delay because of Spain's Customs policies and the package was sent back to the distributor but they solved the problem and sent it again to me with no more problems. Product is great, just as described on the website.

daves103
7/8/14

My first order was all OK but the second one is still an nightmare.

If you feel urge to buy from them stay away from items 66886 YL6007 and 66829 YL6015 'cause they were printed without black channel resulting in washed-out apperance, A5249 was folded while the color wasn't cured so it has color-transfers all over looking stained, 73831 is very, very bad attempt to copy what's advertised.
I can send photos to anyone interested (I sent them to them too, but simply got ignored).

Communication sucks, they bann reviews (substantiated with photos) wich lack glorifying expressions for their product, someone behind nick "Anna" simply ignore all your questions and proposals to send the products as advertised (obviously they don't have them as such) and as correspondence got hotter trying to offer some ridiculous amount of "compensation money" (ranging from 6-10% of the value of faulty products) to your next order, like you just changed your mind out of caprice and don't want the items anymore.

pb25
6/23/14

I am sure those who are mentioning positive response here are actually all fake persons. For sure they are the china bye person only. For sure this company is totally fake. I ordered an Android TV box for US$ 119, the item came after almost 20 days. The piece was a $#*! it did not work at all. When I wrote to them then I could understand what the company is.
For more than one and half month they lingered the matter. I challenged them the item was not tested they gave false statement the piece is tested and asked me for videos for malfunction.
When I send videos then they said they offer me solution, then they ask me to take the item to local workshops to check for repair and when I send them the repair cost they start to say something different. They were insisting to take the piece and pay them additional US$ 40 and they will send me new item. This is again some trick to take some more money. They were also insisting me to keep the not working piece. Just imagine at what price they buy their items so they are ready to offer something which costs US$119 at US$40.
I even said send me the new item if it works I will return the old piece but they never do that as they themselves know all their products are faulty.
Imagine how much time I have wasted to make this item work, I wrote them several times but they are total liars and will keep on insisting the same thins again and again.
Never trust this company as they are complete liars and a bull$#*! company with all fake customer support.
So friends please be careful on this fake online reseller. You can contact me at pb2984@rediffmail.com for any testimony of what I have said. I have copies of all the communications.

mandyj4
5/30/14

If you want to die an especially horrible death, buy your e-cigarette battery chargers from CHINABUYE.

These have been cleverly designed to explode any batteries you are silly enough to fit them to. They have no regulators. You have to guess how long it will take before they explode. And, if you happen to guess wrong, your house goes up in smoke.

It’s an example of delightful Chinese quirkiness. Like the melamine the Chinese put in milk powder.

Here’s a pic of what happens. The exploded battery (top) has been super-overcharged by the unregulated CHINABUYE battery charger (left) and exploded through the top end shooting flames and hot metal across the room. If you are lucky, your house does not go up in smoke and/or you don’t lose an eye.

Sigh. No way of posting the pic here.

joset16
5/17/14

Avoid this site. After 51/2 months my order hasn't been delivered, and no refund has been given despite the long correspondence.

colint7
4/21/14

I think all you people need to review yourself before you review this company.
If you didn't write in the box and specify for your smart phones (android) what language you want your phone In then it is your fault. There are many countries this company provides for, and therefore it is your responsibility to inform the company of all required needs. This Company is great in the mere fact it supplies you the customer with a DIRECTION box at the payment area. People that are giving bad reviews on delivery time, well they do state this on there site, it will take such and such a time and each shipping company has shipping regulations. Example: If you send items with batteries and ship them with a shipping company that does not deliver items with batteries. Chinabuye.com has too re-order the items you require and put them with the proper shipping company that accepts items with batteries. People that wait longer periods to have your items sent to you. maybe it is you countries customs regulations and not Chinabuyes fault. So please Review yourselves before putting up bad reviews of this company thank you.

eld585
4/19/14

DON’T BUY FROM CHINABUYE…. AVOID BUING FROM HERE….YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY…
I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE COUNTINOUSLY AT THEIR FORUM AND THEY DELETE IT WITHOUT ANSWERING OR APOLOGIZING. I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS MESSAGE FOR 7 MONTHS AS THE TIME I WAS WAIING MY ORDER. I WILL PROTECT US MANY CUSTOMERS I CAN FROM YOU… BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER HONOUR SITES THAT PEOPLE CAN BUY….
Let me share my experience with you.
I have made my order on 17 September 2013. Total value 93,81 $. After 3 months, on December 15 2013, I mailed them that my order No. 100454021 hasn’t come to me. That was the second time. My previous order delayed also and they had to resend it to me.
After several emails they asked me 30 $ more to resend the order and then they asked for 20$ telling me that if the first order came to me I could keep both. In the beginning I didn’t want that but I knew that I was going to lose my money. So I paid again 20$ telling them that if I deliver a second order I was not going to accept it so it could be turned back.
The months were passing again and nothing came to me. At last I received my order on April 9 2014, seven (7) months after. But the order was not proper. Instead for a power adapter for my laptop they send me a mini router that I didn’t need. I mailed them again on April 9 2014 so that we find a solution because I have paid an order more money than it should be but no answer came.
I am writing all my adventure with Chinabuye for you to know the dangers buying from them. It is the only way I have to pay them for their “good” services.
NEVER AGAIN…
ElDour

fawazs1
4/4/14

Today I am going to review about chinabuye.com .Today i will tell you about my real experience While Shopping at chinabuye.com.As we all know there are millions of sites now a days and these are increasing day by day.There are enough sites that we cannot browse all the sites and can not check every site thats why for this purpose i am going to tell you about a trusty And wonderful Online shopping site.I am not saying that this site is perfect and best among all the sites but i am saying this that this site is worth of shopping .Just suppose you make an order in an online shooping site about which you do not know it will give you your order or not .But chinabuye.com i give you the guarantee that this site is legitimate And It is not a fraud site.I bought A lot of things one of which is a mp4 Player some weeks ago about which i am going to tell you .
All the things i bought from chinabuye are awesome but this mp4 player is really wonderful and amazing among all of them.Its manufacturing is really good.All the things are of high quality .Its screen is really good And resolution quality is also fantastic.This mp4 players shape is rectangle and has many features like multifuntion, such as FM radio, voice recorder and E-book, etc.. With the common USB interface, you can charge, download and renew music conveniently. Also included is an external speaker along with a 2.5mm earphone slot, so you can listen alone or share with others. The capacity of digital mp4 can be up to 8GB(built-in).
The color OF Mp4 Is black
The shape of Mp4 is rectangle
The type screen of mp4 is OLED screen
The total memory of Mp4 is built-in 8GB.It Is amazing isn't it?
The power of Mp4 Is built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, directly connect with PC via USB cable for re-charging
The data transferring interfaceof It is USB 2.0 High Speed
The materialof which Mp4 is made is aluminum outer shell
The multifunction, such as FM radio, voice recorder, WMA, e-book,etc.
The charging time of It is About 2~ 3 hours
The dimension of Mp4 is followoing With which you can know the actual length and width of Mp4 player
7x4x0.9cm/2.76x1.57x0.35 for body
3.4x2.8cm/1.34x1.1inch for LCD screen

Things Included In Package are as follows
One MP4 player
One USB cable
One stereo earphone
Above Is the description of products of chinabuye And below Is Some description about The chinabuye site.

The design of the site is good, easy to navigate, shows products on the first page itself and can easily navigate to different categories without reloading the page or any kind of hassle.You will Not Be Bother While browsing In Chinabye Site.

The main advantage of this new design is it helps the users to locate what they want directly, rather than roaming round and round which most of the users feel frustrated and leave the site. Chinabuye.com has enough categories that can fill a page, that shows that its a big company with broad variety of products.

Now question arises After Choosing a product how to Order That product So In this Regard The Answers to your questions Is As Follows

Chinabuye.com has enough categories to go through and select your product ranging from cloths to electronic gadets, once you have selected your product of choice then the only extra work is, you need to register before you can place the order. Registration is free of cost, you just need a valid E-mail address to complete the registration. The registration process is hassle free and can be completed within a few min.

Once you have the account setup then you can place the order. If you have any coupon codes, you may enter one and get the appropriate discounts which ranges from 5% to 10%. These codes are usually given by affiliate sites but you can also request the Chinabuye.com itself for discounts and the support team will help you if there are any offers going on.

Once these processes are completed, you can request the type of shipping you prefer with insurance for your product. If you choose insurance then, if the product doesn't reach you, Chinabuye.com will ship another product without any extra cost. There is an integrated calculator too which will take your address, shipping choice, insurance etc into consideration and give you the final price you have to pay.

After putting The Order The methods of payment Is As follows
Chinabuye.com is one of the few sites I have seen which offers multiple payment options to help their customers purchase the product according to their ease. The have ..
Credit cards
Paypal
western union money transfer
Web money
Pay by points (ill discuss about it next)
All the methods are safe for payment (as we know). We havent seen the "https" or called as Secure http connection till now which for some users may not feel safe to use their creditcards, if you feel so you can choose other methods of payment.
Chinabuye Also Has very Unique Feature .This is a unique feature provided by Chinabuye.com to promote their sales and know how their product is.
You can give review about the products listed on their site and once it is approved you will be awarded 20 points / review. This is a unique site where do not say to give positive reviews but they expect actual and true reviews, i have seen a few sites where they only approve good reviews about their site but this site does not do so, even if you award just 1 star to a product and if it is genuine review they approve that too and in fact they will get a team to work on it and improve the product seeing the pro's & con's provided by you. You even get points for uploading an image or a video of the product you bought.

100 points = 1$ , do the math and then using the points redeem page you can order the products, at the payment section you can choose the option pay by points and the equal amount of points will be deducted from your account.

One Of The best Feature IS The Forum Of Chinabuye. Chinabuye.com has set up a forum for users to share their views, know the product well and even clarify any doubts they are having. They can even ask other members who have bought the same product to see how it is and how it functions. Directly you can ask question on the product page itself and a representative will answer your question.

Post sales also is of the same quality in this site. All the products you order will be tested before shipping and sent, if for some reason there is a fault or anything is not what you expected then, you can contact the support team and they usually reply within 1 day and clarify your issues.
As A Whole Site Chinabuye is very very awesome ,gorgeous And A Site Which is worthy of shopping Online.

nateb7
3/7/14

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

So this is the first time that I have used this company and this WILL BE MY LAST. I ordered this product 10 days ago and paid extra for the DHLexpedited shipping (3-7 days for it to arrive) . Guess what, still not tracking info because THEY STILL HAVEN'T MAILED THE PACKAGE. I have emailed them several times and if they answer at all, they say the same thing "thanks for your patience." People its time to get companies like this out of the american market. We are easy prey due to theirLOW BALL pricing. But I wish now that I would have paid full price for a phone bought in the USA. Grant it, it still comes from abroad but at least we can minimize the risk. PLEASE CONSIDER YOU WILL HAVE PROTECTION AND EVENTUALLY PAYPAL WILL SHUT THEM DOWN WITH ENOUGH COMPLAINTS.

barrym18
2/10/14

Do not ever buy from this company. I bought a phone for $150 from them and it lasted exactly 1 week. It arrived after 60 days which doesn't give me time to raise with Paypal. They have not answered any of my emails and have now banned me from their forums on their website. Please go to www.chinabuye.com and read the posts under bazza522000.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ChinaBuye staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question