CellPhoneShop.net reviews

Electronics, Mobile Phones

ambera48
8/18/17

Ive been using this site for YEARS and have always recommended them to everyone, when did they go out of business?! How upsetting!!

deer51
7/17/17

This has for the last fifteen years the best cell phone add-ons place there is. They were in Shanghai China, the had the best shipping of anyone on the internet, it was overnite for 11.95$ and it always got here. I did thousands of dollars with them and NEVER once had a issue. Did Amazon buy them out? Wow this blows, they had great deals on off Chinese manufactured stuff, but also had OEM and Manufacturer Genuine Parts for great prices, If they are out there, COME BACK, amazons ok, but I like the little guys better, and faster too. Maybe they reopened under new address, if anyone knows post it Thanks,

samadr2
7/16/17

I have a Good expérience With this Web site .service very Good and good product with cheap prices I recommand this Web site he ship very fast and with good package

arulk
5/29/17

A mobile phone is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. The radio frequency link establishes a connection to the switching systems of a mobile phone operator, which provides access to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Most modern mobile telephone services use a cellular network architecture, and, therefore, mobile telephones are often also called cellular telephones or cell phones.

denises106
3/1/17

It was the best site to go to for cell phone. Stuff and the cheapest.why did they leave. Boy i hate that they aren't around anymore. .

stevenk82
2/9/17

I just got a free Straight Talk card code from http://straighttalk.reloadcodes.com,,,,,,,,,,free I got one free just complete everything and get free service card reload

sandys90
11/23/16

brilliant jobs guys keep it up

lisab285
11/5/16

They were my go to place for electronic cables and gadgets. Always quick deliveries and awesome customer service.

sidneye8
10/30/16

They went out of business with my $23 in credit. I trusted them because of years of satisfaction. I would have used immediately. HAd no clue.

arnos4
10/18/16

Good service

johnw527
8/6/16

Just when you find a place to acquire all your mobile needs, only to find they are no longer in business.This was my goto place for years when it came to cellphone accessories. Hard to believe they are closed for business. What a great loss!

gb55
5/26/16

They were awesome!!!!!! Every order Every time arrived as expected. The products also worked as described. Thank you!

jrw1
12/28/15

Yes. They delivered.
Great range. Great prices.
It was good to have them around.

dianeu3
12/16/15

I loved this store. I could actually buy leather type cellphone cases in other colors besides black. I usually bought pink or blue cases for my slider phone. Really sad about them closing up. I never bought an electronics item from them although I thought about it. I was hoping they'd have a case for my Samsung Player....I'm just SOL. I never had any problem with delivery time with them. A couple weeks at the most I waited.

garyl51
9/14/15

they had the best selection at great prices. never had a problem with deliveries. had a bad cable once, emailed them and they sent a new one air at not extra cost with no hassles.

charlese25
9/7/15

I really miss cellphoneshop.net too!
Another review said they are on Amazon. But that shop (cell-phone-shop...whoever they are) only carries items for a few brands...can't be the same company. Must be a troll for them putting out false information in order to get customers.

asdfasdfas
8/13/15

Bought many apple lightning cables for a couple dollars each, they never lasted more than a month or two (a couple burned out, caught fire, the rest came apart - very cheap assembly) but they were cheap. I give it 5 stars because every other lightning cable I've gotten from other reputable retailers eventually break too.
They had other items that were of fantastic quality, like a very compact case containing a screwdriver and a massive set of obscure bits, for very cheap. Best store ever, too bad they've closed. I imagine it was a lawsuit that took them out :(

judim3
7/4/15

I could always find what I wanted with them. I agree with DAMMIT!

karenk49
7/1/15

I've been a loyal customer for years. Sorry to see you go!

valeriem16
6/24/15

I have always gotten good products and fast service for the lowest prices. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with China.

patf19
6/21/15

Can't believe they are closed, been a customer for many years. Had great selection and prices!!! RIP Cellphoneshop.net.....

karenb111
5/1/15

Product used to come from China. When he did the China trade deal we got screwed.

paulinaa
4/23/15

They did great quality phone stickers at a great price.
I need a service like theirs. anyone?

billd48
4/18/15

Thry had great product selection very good prices would promptly respond to any problem, they even sent me a cable free when I lost it to my wireless Bluetooth keyboard I bought from them 4
months before!! Not sure what happened to them. but it was a loss. I can't find anyone like it on the internet anymore. You have to go to many different sources to get items they carried under one roof.

dsfs5
4/9/15

I used their site for a number of years. Everytime I upgraded to a new phone, I'd go to this online store and get all the accessories I could think of DIRT CHEAP. Car charger? $1.99! Want a 10-foot charging cable instead of the 3 foot cord your phone came with? $3.99!

Basically, you could get the 3-4 accessories you needed for like 15% of what you'd pay at any US location. It would take a few weeks to arrive from Asia, and the packaging was crumby, and I ONCE had an accessory that arrived that didn't work. But ultimately, it was a SUPER cheap way to outfit yourself with new/neat phone accessories for each new phone you'd ever own. Now the site is offline, and those dreams of cheap and easy accessories are gone.

Well, this sucks :/

Helpful answer

Hi Murray, They are no longer in business. I am pretty sad about them closing down as well.

By Valerie M. on 12/15/15
Helpful answer

There is a web site http://www.cellularoutfitter.com that looks alot like cell phone shop and I thought that maybe they had changed thier name. I emailed them and asked if they were cell phone shop and got no answers. They also don't seem to have as much stuff as cell phone shop. The prices are about the same. Like I said I used them for over 10 years and never had a problem.

By rox b. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

Nothing compares I think they're on Amazon but the prices have tripled.

By Linda L. on 8/9/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the CellPhoneShop.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for CellPhoneShop.net