US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sandys90
11/23/16

brilliant jobs guys keep it up

lisab285
11/5/16

They were my go to place for electronic cables and gadgets. Always quick deliveries and awesome customer service.

sidneye8
10/30/16

They went out of business with my $23 in credit. I trusted them because of years of satisfaction. I would have used immediately. HAd no clue.

arnos4
10/18/16

Good service

johnw527
8/6/16

Just when you find a place to acquire all your mobile needs, only to find they are no longer in business.This was my goto place for years when it came to cellphone accessories. Hard to believe they are closed for business. What a great loss!

gb55
5/26/16

They were awesome!!!!!! Every order Every time arrived as expected. The products also worked as described. Thank you!

jrw1
12/28/15

Yes. They delivered.
Great range. Great prices.
It was good to have them around.

dianeu3
12/16/15

I loved this store. I could actually buy leather type cellphone cases in other colors besides black. I usually bought pink or blue cases for my slider phone. Really sad about them closing up. I never bought an electronics item from them although I thought about it. I was hoping they'd have a case for my Samsung Player....I'm just SOL. I never had any problem with delivery time with them. A couple weeks at the most I waited.

garyl51
9/14/15

they had the best selection at great prices. never had a problem with deliveries. had a bad cable once, emailed them and they sent a new one air at not extra cost with no hassles.

charlese25
9/7/15

I really miss cellphoneshop.net too!
Another review said they are on Amazon. But that shop (cell-phone-shop...whoever they are) only carries items for a few brands...can't be the same company. Must be a troll for them putting out false information in order to get customers.

asdfasdfas
8/13/15

Bought many apple lightning cables for a couple dollars each, they never lasted more than a month or two (a couple burned out, caught fire, the rest came apart - very cheap assembly) but they were cheap. I give it 5 stars because every other lightning cable I've gotten from other reputable retailers eventually break too.
They had other items that were of fantastic quality, like a very compact case containing a screwdriver and a massive set of obscure bits, for very cheap. Best store ever, too bad they've closed. I imagine it was a lawsuit that took them out :(

judim3
7/4/15

I could always find what I wanted with them. I agree with DAMMIT!

karenk49
7/1/15

I've been a loyal customer for years. Sorry to see you go!

valeriem16
6/24/15

I have always gotten good products and fast service for the lowest prices. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with China.

patf19
6/21/15

Can't believe they are closed, been a customer for many years. Had great selection and prices!!! RIP Cellphoneshop.net.....

karenb111
5/1/15

Product used to come from China. When he did the China trade deal we got screwed.

paulinaa
4/23/15

They did great quality phone stickers at a great price.
I need a service like theirs. anyone?

billd48
4/18/15

Thry had great product selection very good prices would promptly respond to any problem, they even sent me a cable free when I lost it to my wireless Bluetooth keyboard I bought from them 4
months before!! Not sure what happened to them. but it was a loss. I can't find anyone like it on the internet anymore. You have to go to many different sources to get items they carried under one roof.

dsfs5
4/9/15

I used their site for a number of years. Everytime I upgraded to a new phone, I'd go to this online store and get all the accessories I could think of DIRT CHEAP. Car charger? $1.99! Want a 10-foot charging cable instead of the 3 foot cord your phone came with? $3.99!

Basically, you could get the 3-4 accessories you needed for like 15% of what you'd pay at any US location. It would take a few weeks to arrive from Asia, and the packaging was crumby, and I ONCE had an accessory that arrived that didn't work. But ultimately, it was a SUPER cheap way to outfit yourself with new/neat phone accessories for each new phone you'd ever own. Now the site is offline, and those dreams of cheap and easy accessories are gone.

Well, this sucks :/

juliap19
4/5/15

I used them for years and was always happy. Now they joint amazon, but I don't see Android stuff... ;( I so liked the prices, variety of items, pretty fast delivery... I'm sure they had many orders - why did they close? That's disappointing... I hope they will work a bit more and we'll see them again... as before

michaelh146
4/3/15

I ordered from them many times over the years. I was always happy with their products, service prices and customer service. The reason I first bought from them was that I felt prices everywhere else were outrageous and the products were of no better quality. I had heard once that many of their items were items that had been return but were checked to be sure they worked, just like the CPO items sold by some manufacturers at a discount. I'm happy with that. I missed the company and have now found a similar company that resembles cellphoneshop.net. It is cellphonecases.com. I would be thrilled if I found out that they are actually the same company operating under a different name. I haven't ordered from this company yet, but I certainly will.

jamiea14
2/27/15

For those of you who were looking for a replacement, it appears that Cellphoneshop.net moved to Amazon. At least, the inventory and prices seem very close to those of the original store. The new address is www.cell-phone-shop.net

colettec2
2/26/15

I have ordered from them several times & never had a problem. Glad I ordered my $21 wireless headphones. They are perfect when I go to the gym or walk the dogs. Sorry to see them go. Does anyone have a replacement site?

kevint41
2/20/15

I am severely bummed that cellphoneshop.net has closed, The real question here is, "HAS ANYBOBDY FOUND ANOTHER SITE WITH QUALITY STUFF FOR INEXPENSIVE PRICES?" I need to buy screen protectors and accessories! :-(

matthewk25
2/11/15

i have been, well, was now, shopping at cellphoneshop.net for years. always ordered my accessories from there and NEVER had a problem. Yea it may have taken more than a few days to get here, but that's customs for you. it's not CPS.net's fault. everything i ordered worked as it was supposed to. never had a problem with anything i ordered. hope they come back soon!!!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellPhoneShop.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question