Review of Cell-trackers

kb156
8/26/17

To reiterate what most everyone on this review site has said, this is a scam clear and simple. There is no customer service, no support and no program or app that works. Save your time and money and run away from cell tracker as fast as you can.

surlyw
7/25/17

TOTAL SCAM! Don't waste your money! No customer support, no access to download that supposedly happened on my phone.

susana203
7/13/17

This is such a scam .tried downloading for over a month with no results. Tried contacting cell tracker by e mail some bull crap response. DON'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT .Big disappointment and rip off

joem263
7/1/17

This app doesn't even have a $#*! phone number that's a no no right there how are u suppose to receive help if they have no number. The instructions $#*!ing sucks and it's no way to hear calls and nothing happens it's like this app collects all your info for their personal use and once they have all ya info they use it probably to buy products of their own. I went through the installation happy as can be and when I saw this $#*! I'm like what the $#*! Is this nonsense which is why I asked for a canceled membership with them.

sol866
6/27/17

Yes, I too fell for this *@#!.. U know, we all wanna think that maybe, just maybe there r still honest company's out there that deliver what they promise.. plz know that this is a SCAM !! from the get go.. Hell, I tried for 3 days to just download the link, with no help from TRIALPLAY... Didnt happen, emailed CS with no help.. Plz don't waste ur time or data messing with this bull$#*!....

michaeld275
3/11/17

Did the free thing. Dowmloaded the file used different apps to unzip file will not open. Dont waste your time with this app. I spent 3 days trying to open. Contacted support 3days ago, still no reply. I like Hulu though.

ravent2
3/9/17

not good.
its a scam, don't buy, been fooled, ur just wasting your time
Ive been sending emails, nothing happens, won't respond, this is totally ridiculous

collinn2
12/31/16

Keep asking you to down load with phone but the file can never be open. No matter if yr phone is rooted or not!!! It's there any where or anyone can stop this website to stop more people from falling into this?

jackw124
12/28/16

Total scam! Download link is not sent after purchase of very expensive products. Any emails sent to them is replied by computer generated garbage saying they got yours but no solutions. Stay clear! My fault thinking people are trustworthy! I'm stuck with a $67 flashlight!

jerryp48
12/21/16

So confusing and no help from Security1.com. They won't even email you back. If anyone is doing a class action suit, email me. I'm in! Highlandsdetective@gmail.com The State of WY should put these people out of business. Security1software,LLC is located at 30 N. Gould St. Suite 5714 Sheridan,WY 82801 and the registered agent is 412 N, Main St. Suite 100 Buffalo, WY 82834. The filing ID is 2016-000729602

sumiles
8/16/16

This is a total scam. I downloaded the app for a free 1 week trial to see if its what i wanted and it wasn't so i went to cancel my 1 week free trail but i can't. I go to the subscrpition page and open the email to cancel it but the email won't go because it says i haven't filled out the correct information. Well i have filled in the corect information but it won't go. There is no telephone number to call them. They will take my money after the 1 week free trial because there is no way to cancel it. I'm gonna cancel my credit card to stop them taking the money but it's a hassle and a SCAM! Don't fall for it.

shc1
9/25/15

Easy way to track a cell phone is by GPS tracking. For more details on How to track a cell phone, check the link - http://www.gohacking.com/track-a-cell-phone/.

evant13
7/20/15

http://cell-tracker.info is the one with the legit remote phone spy

dkj1
6/19/15

You are cheats! Shame on you

tonyd33
7/27/14

I have no pity for any of you losers who think it is OK to spy on people's private cell conversations. You deserve to get screwed for even thinking about buying such an illegal and EVIL product. Have a nice day!

fooledb
7/20/14

I WISH I SAW THE PREVIOUS REVIEWS ABOUT CELL TRACK, THEY STOLE MY MONEY TOO. ISN'T THERE ANY TYPE OF INTERNET POLICE THAT CAN SHUT THEIR WEBSITE DOWN AND CATCH THOSE THEIVES AND PUNISH THEM??
MEANWHILE WE SHOULD CREATE A WEBSITE THAT WHENEVER ANYONE GOOGLE OR SEARCH FOR CELL TRACK, OUR WEBSITE SHOULD BE LINKED TO IT AND APPEAR RIGHT NEAR THE CELL TRACK WEBSITE, AND IN OUR WEBSITE WE WILL BE WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR BOGUS SCAMMING SOFTWARE, AND WE'LL PUT THE LINK OF THE "SUPPOSED TO BE THE SOFTWARE" FOR FREE SO ALL PEOPLE CAN ENTER IT AND SEE IT THEMSELVES WITHOUT PAYING ANY THING.

HERE IS THE SOFTWARE YOU WILL BE GETTING YOU PEOPLE, WITHOUT THE NEED OF PAYING ANYTHING, SEE IT YOURSELF, THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME ONCE I PAID THEM:

AND SEE HOW COMPLICATED AND NOT USER-FRIENDLY THEIR SOFTWARE IS:

ESPECIALLY THE LAST ERROR MSGS PART WHERE THEY HAVE FAQ OF MANY POSSIBLE ERROR MSGS WHICH SHOWS THE WEAKNESS OF THEIR NON FRIENDLY USE SCAMMING PRODUCT.

AND BTW, I WENT TO SEVERAL COMPUTER ENGINEERS, THEY ALL CONFIRMED TO ME ITS A SCAM, AND THEY ALL SAID THE FILES THEY SENT THAT NEEDS TO BE TRANSFERRED TO FONE IS NOT FOR ANY KIND OF SMART PHONES AS THEY LIED IN THE USER MANUAL WHEN THEY SAID THEY GAVE US FILES FOR ALL TYPE OF PHONES (OLD FONES AND SMART FONES AS IFONE,BB,ANDROID), ALL FILES IF BOTH OLD AND NEW PHONES ARE ALL JUST FOR NOKIA!!

IDIOT CELL TRACKERS, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!

alim32
6/12/14

they are cheater and fool people on internet
when you purchase it the do not do anything just say just click the bloover file and you are ready to go
but nothing happen in the bloover file bull$#*! and nothing they are bastered

melvink16
12/3/13

luckily I came across this site.not impressed by what I read from people who had already bought this stuff.

danisha1
9/11/13

thank god after checking reviews on jabber.com i am safe

brh3
7/15/13

Scam! scam! I bought this product with extension. after I downloadn to my computer then I tried to transfer to my phone 3 differennt wy to my Iphone 3gs ( jail broken). not thing happen. email them? yes! no respond, no refund .. I was stupid.

jackd26
7/15/13

The site is a scam! The online help is always offline ie. a graphic on the page that does nothing. The customer service emails are provided by a third party, the software does not work, and despite continual assurances of a refund, it will never eventuate. STAY AWAY from this site and they're software unless u like parting with your hard earned $ for no reward.

larrym6
7/2/13

I have tried to install this product on three different kinds of phones. I requested assistance and received an automated reply, reiterating the same information in the user manual.

The instructions tell the customer how to download and transfer the software to the phone. It does not, however, tell you how to launch the application or offer troubleshooting tips if the software does not work.

Their website clearly states they offer a 30 day money back guarantee and 24/7 technical support. The terms and conditions refer to a no-refund policy and their help document states that they can not help you with the specific phones and to contact a computer administrator.

I would not ask for a refund if I received a working product and was not happy with it. However, I never received a working product and feel I am entitled to a refund.

After receiving the automated email, I searched for this company online and found a couple of customers who have registered complaints about the same issues. I am gathering data for a class action suit to obtain a refund for all customers who purchased the product from Cell-Trackers.com and were not able to get the software to work.

marcellav
8/5/12

DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!!! 100% Scam. Not only did it not work, my bank contacted me and alerted me that this company gave my credit card information to others and they immediately shut down my card (not that I'd object, but they did it without my consent...thanks Bof A for looking out. I'm stating that fact so you can understand the seriousness of how fraudulent this company is). Celltrackers also added a bunch of international fees which they don't mention. Their online support is always offline. I click "contact us" button, nothing happens. There is another option to email for trouble shooting. So I type my question, it tells me my question is too short. So I keep typing, just random things. Over 1000 characters....still too short. Bottom line is they dont let you contact them because it's a SCAM!!!!!!

marka20
4/19/11

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! ITS ALL A SCAM..... SAVE YOUR MONEY & DO YOUR RESEARCH....

stuartm2
1/3/11

These guys have the worst software ever and no customer service. If you want to loose your money quickly buy their software like I did... WHAT A F ING mistake.

Ya Right, Evan TI read the spill on http://www.cell-tracker.info! It works off bluetooth. You probably need to have the target phone in your pocket for wireless connection.

By Plv R.

No you can't

By sumile s.
Questions? Get answers from the Cell-trackers staff and other customers.

Cell-trackers?