US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

timothyk1
7/10/12

I believe this site is a complete scam (will update if I receive payment). I sent them 50 calculators worth over $950 on behalf of my employer (a local high school) and they have not submitted a payment. They responded saying they received the calculators and were 'processing them' but weeks later I have not received payment. They don't answer the phone, nor respond to order inquiries, but do respond to questions about selling a calculator (though they gave me the runaround again when I asked about my shipment). Attemps at email have been futile. I am now going to the BBB, State Attorney General, IC3, FTC.... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! Wish I had read the reviews beforehand.

johnb131
5/7/12

Yeah... you always have to chase them to get your money.
I think they figure, if you don't contact them you either gave up or you forgot about it. It's either that or they are just over their head in work.
I've have much better service from sellyourcalculators.com
faster turn around time and much better customer service response.

screwedb
3/7/12

Sent in calc, no check four weeks later. Liars, won't answer calls, no call back, won't answer email. real piece of #@&-!. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

daveb5
10/21/11

Shipped my calculator May 5th 2010. It was delivered two days later. Never received payment. They won't respond to email.

ryana3
8/31/11

I submitted 30 calculators, TI-82s, I didn't look up reviews before I submitted and started to get a little worried after looking up reviews. So I emailed them about 10 days after sending them as I hadn't heard anything. They promptly emailed back saying they had received my calculators and were processing my shipment. I then waited until 8/30/11 and had not received anything back from them or a payment. I emailed them again that day saying I needed to get a response or payment. Today I received my payment for exactly how I had graded the calculators. It took a little longer than they advertise but I was paid exactly what I was suppose to get paid. I don't work for them... or an affiliate. In my email I told them I would review my experience, good or bad, based on my actual events. I gave them 4/5 stars only because it took longer than advertised and I had to email them twice. I told them they need to keep w/their own guidelines or change them on their website because it makes people frustrated when you are much slower than promised.

tammiw
8/26/11

July 7th I sent calculator off to Cash4calcs, it is NOW August 26th, I have sent numerous e-mails to KEVIN, asking what the hold up is... Now, I am fully aware that it hasnt been months since this transaction took place like other trusting patrons, but I feel I have been SCAMMED!! I told that to KEVIN, in my last e-mail. Shame on me in believing such a site!! This needs to be reported to BBB, or someone who can monitor all the complaints and take action!!

miker25
8/24/11

I sent in my calculators about a month ago and still have no sign of any check. No one picks up the phone or answers my e-mail. My ID # is 14829.

michellef7
7/17/11

I am changing my review because, although it took me two months to get my check, I did get it after talking to the customer service. This website will pay you for your calculators.

ronn23
5/15/11

I too "lost " an expensive calc to these crooks!

Ron

chuckp1
3/8/11

I had a terrible experience with this website. I sent them two perfectly good TI-83+ calculators. Received nothing in the mail for a week. Called them. Got an answer, the guy was very helpful, said they were delayed, but check would be in the mail that day. Fine. Waited another week. Nothing. Called again. Same guy, same explanation, check is about to be put in the mail. I did this for a month.

You can see where this story is going. I never got my check. I eventually stopped calling because I realized it was a scam and I did not have any straightforward way of getting my money or calculators. The dollar amount was too low to be worth my time pursuing any sort of action. Please do not use this site: there is always a demand near the start of school semesters for graphic calculators.

seanv1
12/31/10

I used to sell calcs on ebay, but they take SO much out in fees... up to 12%, and you have to pay for shipping... I get around the same from cash4calcs, and they pay for shipping and drop it right into my paypal account just like with ebay. I';ve spoken to a few ppl over there (andy) and they know me by name, always give good prices. I've never had any delays with being paid, usually a day or two after i get the email saying they got it

micheals1
12/14/10

I sent in two calculators a few weeks ago and didn't get my check, so I thought it was a scam. I called their 1-800 number and they confirmed a check was sent... it turns out I gave them my old address by mistake... they ended up cancelling the first check and I got the second one a few days later, and they ended up giving me a coupon for my next order for having to wait so long. I was scared at first about sending my TI-83s in, but in the end everything turned out ok.

izzym
12/11/10

My review got deleted so I'm posting it again because I think this site deserves a chance... fishy fishy! Few of my friends use this site and they love it, nobody I know has had any problems yet.

ginib
10/24/10

Get wise guys! The people writing on this site that they got money back are working for this scam. Read the reviews of people who said they didn't get their money and believe them! It's a scam. I mailed my calculator four months ago. I never received money and can't seem to get a person to talk to me. I've e-mailed and called. The calculator was in wonderful condition. I wish I had taken it to a pawn shop instead.

naomia
8/27/10

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Sold my TI-83 Plus calculator to them a few weeks ago and received no check. I tried e-mailing several days ago, no response. Tried calling today, got that same voicemail of some guy. Sent a message to the AIM screen name, no response. I will get my money back or I will show up at his doorstep- the address listed is a RESIDENTIAL HOME. Wish I had seen this site before sending my brand new calculator to this fraud.

ianm5
7/26/10

These people SUCK!!! I shipped a few calculators TWO months ago and still have not recieved a check after the site says the mail one to you in 2 days. I have called/emailed/IMed the customer service i don't know how many times about my check. The times that I DO get a responce, which is hit or miss, they tell me that they are running late on payments and will deffinitly ship my check the next day. Two months later I still have yet to see my check and still get the same lame excuses....

catherines1
5/17/10

I shipped my calculator on May 7th and I checked the delivery confirmation and it was received by the company on May 10th. Today is May 17th and I have yet to receive my $25 for my calculator, which they say will be deposited into your Pay Pal account in 24 hours after it has been received. I emailed the company and have yet to get a response. I called today and got someone's voice mail. Something just seems fishy!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Cash4Calcs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
quyn2
Quy N.
on 7/3/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Cash4Calcs staff and other customers.

Cash4Calcs?