US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

katr349
1/6/17

I was super skeptical. I read a bunch of reviews and I thought they all sounded scammy, but for the price I figured I would just try it.

I just used iPhone photos. When you upload your photo to the website, they automatically give you just the sizes available to the resolution you've uploaded. I still was able to order a 30x40 canvas (still skeptical at the point). I paid under $100 for all three prints. Expecting some sort of major weird discount-y thing to happen.

The canvases arrived in within a week. They were wrapped professionally and securely. They were stretched appropriately on the wood frame and they look high quality. LOVE all three of the prints.

The canvas is rather thin compared to say, a classic oil painting canvas. For me, this isn't an issue, and they are still going to look great on my wall. I would just say that's the "get what you pay for" part of the whole deal.

The only critique I have is with the web cabibilities. Other websites show a 3D proof of your canvas (what it will look like stretched and wrapped), and also convey what the resolution will look like on the canvas. I was uneasy ordering, because the website only showed me a low resolution proof. I'm sure there have been many customers who have not followed through with an order because of this. Again, because of the price, it's hard to say it's not worth the risk...

pamelah57
12/29/16

My large print is just what I wanted. Self taken beach photo will remind me of my vacation. The small prints of my grandchild's face are so precious!

susanm262
12/27/16

One print had a few minor and small imperfections (noticeable to me though) they sent me a replacement very fast (in time for Christmas as it was a present) great quality and excellent customer service! Will be ordering again!

silviab12
12/23/16

I previously wrote a feedback pretty bad, because I couldn't track my package. It finally arrived in time, and the quality of the picture is good. Probably UPS messed up because of Christmas.

baruchk1
12/21/16

Fast and well-packed delivery. Quality product with no hitches or glitches. Will order from them again. Colors are very true, too! Prices are very reasonable as well.

michelles248
12/21/16

I was very pleased with the large canves that I received!!!

candacer12
12/20/16

Again, you did not let me down on awesome work and a quick turn around! I praise your service and friendliness in creating memories that will last a lifetime!
Thanks again, a very satisfied customer from West Jefferson NC!

markr229
12/20/16

Although I have used these guys for both Big and Small I can truly say, I have Great confidence in the outcome. ... as a bonus my mind is Blown by the Speed at which they work ! If I had Any advice to new comers, if your printing this is for a Professional project , pay the extra and go with the Thicker sub frame! I have both, im satisfied with both, but the heavy thick frames feel like they will out last the ink on the print and allows me to hang then gallery style with no frame.... (Although i have the thinner ones hanging in the window of my store anyway) just a preference I guess! You WILL get back Exactly what you send in. .. so make sure you dig your finished product prior to submission. .. All in All... Im A VERY HAPPY customer!

markl217
12/20/16

Loved my canvas photos. This was the first time for me to do canvas photos and I love them very much I will definitely do it again.

anaz9
12/20/16

I was a bit nervous ordering from an unknown site, but the canvas was top quality, and the delivery super fast!!! Will use it again.

jenniferp125
12/20/16

I ordered 2 16 x 16 canvases. One looks great, the other one has an imperfection in the canvas, and looks like my daughter has a zit on her head. Otherwise they were received in a timely manner and look great.

connieb76
12/20/16

I received my order quickly, it was wrapped very well, and it looks great! Everyone that has seen it asked me where I had it done. You'll be receiving lots of requests from my friends! Love it!!!

melonieb1
12/20/16

I ordered multiple prints of family pictures both large and small. Beautiful results. Excellent packaging and quick service. I couldn't be more please.

brianac5
Briana C.
12/20/16

I was referred by a coworker who is also a photographer. She recommended CanvasDiscount because the product is well done and the photo colors are accurate. My orders came back exactly the way I wanted them to.

marygraceh1
12/20/16

Loved my canvas of my granddaughter...so happy with the price and quality.....cant beat it!

amandan35
12/20/16

I ordered canvas prints for Christmas, they turned out perfect! Also ordered some for myself!

eltonw5
12/20/16

Five stars in all areas !

hollyl25
12/20/16

I ordered 2. 1 for each of my daughter's of there child for a Christmas gift. I cannot wait till they open them up. They turned out super cute!

deborahl52
12/20/16

Use canvas discount often and always receive compliments on the finished product. Never fails to please

stanleyc35
12/20/16

Great product for low price.

stevep140
12/20/16

Love, love the prints and the reasonable prices.

susanw145
12/20/16

Beautiful work! Looks great on my wall.

joannn7
12/20/16

Made a grouping of the grandchildren. Brings smiles to our faces every time we walk past.

janinee4
12/20/16

Wedding pictures on canvas' were very nice. Would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend.

karend138

Shipped quick. Looks great

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question