Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

gingers19
10/11/17

I ordered one print on canvas. I received it 2 weeks later and had been damaged by the shipping Company. I called canvas discount and told them what happened. 3 days later I received three separate emails with three separate tracking numbers. Today I received the same print in two of the boxes and the third box has nine canvas prints of a 6 person family. Some may think that wow you received two extra prints, but in reality these prints are huge and the boxes they come in our huge. Disposing of the boxes is going to be a chore having three of them. Also, I am sure that the 6-person family would not be happy that I received their personal pictures. When I called canvas discount, they told me to throw them away. In my opinion, they should have offered to have them shipped back or consume some of the cost for me to dispose of their mistake. I would not suggest canvas discount to anyone and will never shop there again.

jesikaf2
10/9/17

I accidentally sent them a poor quality wedding photo instead of the downloaded one so i was afraid the quality was going to be poor. I emailed them less than 12 hours after ordering it and asked them if they could please look at it first. No response. A few hours later i sent them the same photo but the downloaded version and asked them to please use that one instead to the same specs as the one I ordered. No response. I tried calling twice. No response. After more than 24 hours of me emailing them and calling them i get an email saying my canvas has shipped. So i emailed them asking for a refund......STILL no response.

ibrahimi4
10/7/17

The website is very excellent and contains information and data to the reader. I highly recommend it in order to get detailed and accurate information. It is an informative resource

jime72
9/27/17

Their 1-844-621-2781 Customer service automated wait message hung up twice after 6 minutes 48 seconds per call. On the third call, a live Customer Service person answered by accepting the order number and advised me to email issue with photos showing damaged products received. I had already emailed the previous day. They found my previous email and said they would ship replacement and email its tracking number. In terms of product, the lightweight frames with mat and photo were fine on first order but cracked on frames in second order. The canvas print of first order was not a crisp as the framed version (perhaps that's normal).

krisy5
9/25/17

STAY AWAY is right! Unless you have money to literally throw away. The items they identify as "fleece blankets." They are total JUNK. I paid $19.00 (discounted with website special) for something i literally threw in the garbage it was so awful. It was not ANYTHING related to "fleece" .. so thin you could almost see through it.. and about 1/2 the size listed. A postage stamp. When I complained to the company they offered a ridiculous discount (1/2 of what was offered in a stupid ad email). When I complained further and asked for a refund for the so called blanket - they told me I had to get the blanket, cut a hole out of the center and send them a picture of it. Seriously??? I had already told them 3x it was in a landfill somewhere. OMG. So, now, I am a liar and no refund - but they would offer me a discount. Seriously??? I wouldn't order from these thieves again if the discount was 100%. Buyer beware. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES. All for $19. Nothing to them, but good will. Everything to me.

brookep13
9/21/17

Bought a canvas for my mother as a gift. It arrived very quickly and is absolutely beautiful! Can't say enough good things about this company. Will definitely be ordering more canvases from them!

lisaz26
9/20/17

Your website is very user friendly , love the canvas
I have gotten so many complements on my family wall .

karonl1
9/20/17

I am thrilled with my canvases. The frames are sturdy and the prints are clear. Utah looks beautiful hanging on my walls!

susym
9/19/17

I ordered the canvas pictures and canvas pictures came just as I was told, in 24 hours; plus pictures look great. Quality and color are excellent.

dorothyl36
9/19/17

I have had several canvas prints made and have been extremely happy with the quality, packaging and the turn around time. I will continue to order from this company and recommend it to others.

amberc61
9/19/17

This is the best company to order from! The service is extremely quick and the quality is beautiful! Will never order from anywhere else!

karenk155
9/19/17

Very pleased. You make beautiful gifts all the family members love them I like you can order different sizes so you can make a collage of the different pictures

marylouk
9/19/17

I had three pictures I had taken in Italy converted to canvas. The final products I received are gorgeous and the prices unbeatable. I would definitely use CanvasDiscount again.

bb184

fast delivery
would highly recommend
high quality workmanship
well packaged and arrived on time
amazing discount

johnellm
9/18/17

My daughter lost her beloved cat recently, but days before she had taken a lovely photo. By way of consolation, I asked CanvasDiscount to make a pillow cover featuring the photo. Very quickly, my daughter received the item and was so happy to still be able to snuggle with her kitty.

majr6
9/18/17

what do you give someone who has everything, even pictures? An unexpected capture of that silly moment that means so much more because you had it enlarged as big as it gets and you sent it. Because now, everytime someone sees it, it is not a memory, but a laugh out loud laugh, in the moment, "moment" What more could you ask for?

cp111
9/18/17

Loved the ease and fast shipping! Pictures of grandkids in black and white is beautiful on the wall.

rkc2
9/18/17

Wish my photo would have been wrapped around the canvas. The white edges make it look unfinished like it needs a frame.

janer89
9/18/17

Would highly recommend this place. Have ordered several times. Everything was amazing and quick! Will always order from here. Prices are extremely reasonable!

tammyk45
9/18/17

Do not read negative comments on internet! My canvas is totally awesome. I had a sunset pic. from Florida...taken from IPHONE and you can see the water glistening! Was so surprised will order over and over! Thank you so much. Have photo in my NAUTICAL bathroom. Looks amazing

margaretd73
9/18/17

Very pleased with my first canvas photo. Great sale prices. Will make a nice gift.
I just ordered another canvas for a Christmas gift.

leonidk3
9/18/17

Good job! Very satisfied with the quality and speed of performance.
Good prices! I would like even more glossy or matte canvas coating.

normaa10
9/18/17

These canvas prints were absolutely beautiful! I ordered prints of my Grandchildren. My Daughter loved them so much I gave them to her and ordered another set for myself. They were much more than I expected for the price. I certainly will be ordering more for me and my family. Thank you Canvas Discount for these beautiful canvases and speedy delivery!

lindas457
9/18/17

I picked the favorites of the self taken or group and sent them in for 11x14 and did they ever come out nice.. I just love them..

jow51
9/18/17

I was very pleased with my canvas and will absolutely be using you again. I received it very quickly and was just amazed at how well it looked.

Helpful answer

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W. on 1/4/16
Helpful answer

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 1/6/13
Helpful answer

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 4/15/17
Helpful answer

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 4/11/17
Helpful answer

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 5/30/16
Helpful answer

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D. on 12/21/15
Helpful answer

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 7/19/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?