Review of CanvasDiscount

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

theresac48
3/27/17

Very nice, and super fast shipping! Happy with my purchase. The printing was very well done with good detail.

anetaf
3/27/17

My picture looked great on Canvas! Tdelivery was super quick! The Order arrived before it was ordered fort! I'll order from here again!

stevef122
3/27/17

Affordable.......decent quality.......value......timely delivery.... I like the discounts offered....... I can get more art work put on canvas.

charlottem47
3/27/17

I had a picture of my precious Yorkie done...it turned out fantastic. Thank you for such a beautiful oil painting. I will cherish it forever!

cynthiaw67
3/27/17

I am thrilled with my very large canvas prints. Very satisfied with the work, service, and price. Best I have found. Thanks, CanvasDiscount.

joanr28
3/27/17

The quality of the print was higher than I expected. The material is so sturdy and durable. And I was also impressed with the accuracy of the color. It makes me happy every time I look at it!

emilg13
3/27/17

I accidentally stumbled on this product while I was doing a google search on some images I wanted enlarged for my bedroom wall. I am so glad I did. When I visited the site, I was skeptical at first because the prices were so low, so I thought that the quality will not be that good! So I decided to order one product. Even while I was setting up the image for print, I was surprised at how precise the ratios were and how many different options I was given. My order arrived in a very timely matter and I was super surprised at the quality of print and frame as well! It was super good quality, the print looked liked a real photo and the frame, though I selected standard frame, is sturdy and holds very well on the wall.

Since then I have ordered 3 more canvases and plan on ordering two more, that by itself should tell you how much I love this product. You will love it, trust me!

rayv18
3/27/17

Happy with Canvas Discount and will continue to order and share the results with my friends and family.

kacit1
3/27/17

I've ordered several canvases from canvasdiscount.com and they always turn out very well! They always send me emails about discounts too.

susanh231
3/27/17

I received my order promptly and was very eased with how well it was protected and packaged. The canvas itself is gorgeous!! I hope to order at least one more soon!! Thank you for providing a quality product.

charlesg91
3/27/17

Every time we use CanvasDiscount we are happy with everything from price, delivery, speed, and choices, thanks for saving our memories

rickyz2
3/27/17

The Quality was awesome and delivery and packaging is superb and i would recommend your company to everyone

andrean48
3/27/17

Very pleased with the quality of the prints and the quick shipping. Will definitely order more in the future.

jessicab221
3/27/17

If you can take a focused and crisp photo, this is the best service to create your own art. I have had photos done on canvas from30 inches by 40 down to 12 by 20; and each turned out super. The delivery was prompt and the end product is the envy of most of my neighbors. I have used this service for portraits, as well as landscapes- they do not disappoint.

dawnt29
3/27/17

I got a few family pictures put on a canvas and the turn-around time and quality of the work was excellent. Love you guys.

gregl64
3/27/17

CanvasDiscount has always come through for me with quality printing at an affordable price and delivered in a timely fashion. I have been very pleased with the quality and service. The colors, contrast, & detail for both color and B&W have always been a great match to the original file. I gladly recommend CanvasDiscount to anyone looking for a quality print supplier.

michaelh340
3/27/17

My canvas was flawed and it was a huge pain getting a refund and when I finally had to call know one spoke english...

davidm609
3/15/17

Picture had bleed marks on it and the photo was much darker than original. I have made 4 attempts to contact customer service and have yet to receive call back or response to email. Go else where even if it cost more.

vanaek
3/13/17

My experience with this company was TERRIBLE! I ordered some canvases, but once I got the confirmation email, I realized that they would be arriving when we were out of town. I immediately contacted customer support and asked if my shipment could be delayed by a couple of days. They responded saying that they could not delay anything that had already been shipped--even though it HAD NOT SHIPPED. Ugh. Okay, fine. We had someone pick up our packages when we were gone; not too big a deal.
The second order I placed was worse. When I got the confirmation email, I realized that they had duplicated my order, so I was double charged. I don't need 2 of the same pictures, of course, so I emailed them IMMEDIATELY to try and get them to cancel. I got no response. I tried using their "live chat", but there was no response. Nothing. It was like the app didn't even function. Finally, I tried calling them. After waiting on the line for an hour, I gave up. It was at this point that an email popped up in my inbox saying that the order had been shipped. ARRRRRRGGGGGH! What the?!!
Though the quality of the canvases are pretty good, the customer service kills it. I will never EVER use this company again. They are just awful!

lishad
3/4/17

Canvas discount is a great place to order your canvas prints. They are fast and do great work. I have a photography business and have ordered from them over a few years now and have always been satisfied with their work.

lindad173
2/26/17

Will order again great cost colors quality very pleased with them can't wait to get more ready to process

leanneb7
2/25/17

Love the pictures! Easy to order, just a few days to receive. Only problem I had was I ordered different sizes and they were packaged tightly together, and as a result the larger picture has two "dents" in the canvas from the edges of the smaller canvas it was packaged with. I hoped that would go away and not be noticeable in a few days, but I still see them. Other than that, this service is great!

kaseyb7
2/24/17

Great quality, easy to work the website and add the photos. We will definitely be ordering more. Fast delivery and great prices!

roberth329
2/23/17

Exactly what I wanted and very good quality! You'll certainly be pleased. I've ordered several items from here and had been pleasantly surprised each and every time.

kellyg94
2/22/17

I love the print of my grand daughter and want to buy another one exactly like it for her mother! Thank you!

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question