Review of CanvasDiscount

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lorig44
5/20/17

The canvas is a bit thinner than I expected, but for the price this is fantastic! Once it's hung up, you don't notice anyway. You notice the quality of the beautiful print! The price is very reasonable for what you get. A wood frame behind the canvas, and a very clear picture.
I did have a problem with the first print I ordered, it was very large, and had some creasing, but I contacted the company, and after sending them pictures of the issue, they happily stood by their product.
I am impressed and will be ordering again!

mattb148
5/20/17

Quick shipping and very helpful customer service. They stand behind their products. I look forward to expanding my art collection and my new photography hobby!

markp195
5/18/17

quality is above price point. resell regularly for a nice profit..............................................

suem124
5/18/17

Very satisfied with everything about this company. Quality product and quality service coupled with an excellent value!

susanw177
5/17/17

I couldn't have been more pleased with my order! I had 2 prints from my daughters wedding converted to canvas! We were both very happy with the results. Will definitely be ordering more.

bethm95
5/16/17

I'm telling everyone I know about this website!! I could not be happier with the products! I did my walls in black and white canvas prints and I love them! Thank you!

bettysuek
5/16/17

I took a chance and ordered 3 canvases of different sizes. All of them I am very pleased with. Great color match with my original photo, and the same resolution too. I am very very pleased with all 3. The largest was 20x30 and on I did not upgrade the size of the frame. I was worried I didn't but it looks fine. I will next time just for the look of it. The smaller frame size is still very sturdy. I have recommended canvas discount to others.

gayleneq
5/16/17

My order was perfect! Delivered quickly! Absolutely great quality! I will definitely be ordering from CanvasDiscount again in the future!

christinas114
5/16/17

Was skeptical at first ,but then they arrived within days of purchase, inexpensive & great quality! Will be a returning customer. Thank you

veds3
5/16/17

Send your excellent picture to get the good results. And if you don't like the reproduction Canvas Discount wiii make every effort to please you. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

hannahp40
5/16/17

I love the frames at any size and can't wait to add to my family montage wall that I can switch out and give as gifts!

christinat40
5/16/17

I LOVE the canvases from this company! I have done 3 orders with 10 canvases total. I'm ordering more for a gallery show today!

jeanetteb30
5/16/17

I love having my photo's put on canvas. They look so professional hanging in my room. It looks like I paid hundred of dollars.

judithb52
5/16/17

Well done. Surprisingly well done, exactly as I hoped.....ordered for friends who loved mine as well

lindar201
5/16/17

Ordered 3 canvas's The largest from a picture I took in P.R.of the beach It looks like a postcard and is beautiful! It came so fast and wrapped well Higly recommend!!!!

candicei1
5/16/17

Very beautiful. I intend to order more. Everything about it is awesome. The price, the quality, and shipped quickly.

bh403
5/16/17

I live in Hawaii & my mother lives in Georgia, so...for obvious reasons, I was unable to be there with her on Mother's Day (2017). On top of that, I lost my my father (my mom's husband of over 60 years) a little over a year ago. So, since I couldn't be there on Mother's Day this year, a friend suggested I not only send an enlarged picture of my parents, but have it done on Canvas, so I went to CanvasDiscount's site, and all I can say is...

A W E S O M E ! !

I ordered the print (30x40) inside of 7 days before Mother's Day, and not only were they able to process and create my order super fast, they shipped it out just as quickly; which allowed the print to arrive the Friday before mothers day! What great timing!

I would definitely recommend this site for any canvas project...large or small! Lightening fast processing and shipping, great, high-quality craftsmanship and EXCELLENT prices! Oh, and I did the whole transaction from my phone, so the mobile app is VERY user friendly if you have your photo saved on your phone or in the cloud!

vanessag31
5/16/17

The process to do this was very easy. Great price and the quality is good. Shipping was fast and I have been recommending this website to friends.

dotties3
5/16/17

The quality was much nicer than expected. Delivery was within 5 days of placing order. I am definitely going to order again and tell my friends.

garyk72
5/16/17

They are the third company I have used and certainly are the best. The combination of Quality, Price and Speed is OUTSTANDING! We highly recommend them!

robins180
5/16/17

I was over joyed with the quality of your work and will order more after my daughter and grandson see each other. My daughter lives in FL and can't wait to see her nephew. I'm going to order 2 more. but the ones of my grandson Brayden were absolute fantastic and my mom could believe the quality and my mother in law loved it as well and I got one for me and just over joyed with it. Will use this company many times in the future.

lyschelh
5/15/17

The customer service, quality, and cost are all excellent. And my canvases were shipped super fast. I ordered two unique signs to be printed on canvas for our wedding. The website was very easy to understand and navigate.

sandyc73
5/15/17

Great prices, great service, highly recommend them for all your canvas needs. I still have more to order myself. Choices chouces

alyssag16
5/14/17

I was so impressed by CanvasDiscount. They had a fantastic Mother's Day deal and I was a bit worried about the quality. I shouldn't have been. The price was more than just right; it was a steal. The customer service was prompt to address an issue with a different billing address from my shipping address. And I got my canvases in only four days!! I was shocked. The canvases themselves look great. I would 100% order from this company again.

barryb29
4/24/17

I recently wrote a negative review of this company. Everything has been rectified to my satisfaction. I will now give them a five star rating. The canvases have been excellent and I'm now very satisfied.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
genep18
Gene P.
on 11/28/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?