US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

diannev3
9/12/16

Ordered a canvas that arrived with picture so dark it is hard to see facial expressions.I tried to reach customer service by phone but it is a bogus phone number and no one answers. I thought they would work with me but how could they if you can't reach them. I will now try to get Ebates to drop them and post on whatever sites I can find my experience so as to help other consumers. Sad that any customer service at all, could have solved this and many other posted problems. Poor business sense!!

donnag69
8/11/16

Ordered several canvases on a Monday evening. The order shipped out on Tuesday, and received on Thursday of the same week. Impressive! Very pleased with all canvases and prices. Used a coupon for further discount. Only concern is that the day after ordering the prices did go down. Anxious to see if they honor the 110% price match on their own prices. Haven't received a response yet from the e-mail I sent two days ago regarding price reduction. Followup: After a week, I still have not received a response to my two e-mails. Tried phoning twice, and got an answering machine, which cut me off on the third announcement that "a representative will be with you shortly".

UPDATE: I got no response from this company until one month later. Today I received a note from "Philip" of Customer Service, via SiteJabber, asking if I used the correct e-mail for correspondence. Seriously?

jollyf
8/2/16

I was delighted to find a canvas printer that offered such quick service because I needed the canvas quick. They did not ship in 24 hours. The ony thing they did fast was process my payment. They shipped after 5 business days.
Contacting them to cancel the order and get a refund was aggravating and pointless. They can't cancel the order once they receive your payment. The worst thing is that to get a refund, you have to destroy the canvas you ordered. You cannot return it. Total intimidation.
I will not do business with this company again. If I could have given them 0 stars I would have. There's plenty more I could say, but I'm so disgusted that more words are not likely to help.
Besides, I have to go rest up. It MAY come tomorrow--12 days after I ordered it-- and I need to have enough energy to shred the canvas print of my daughter so I can get my money back.
Terrible service.Terrible communication. Terrible experience. Don't do business with this awful company.

tuant4
6/7/16

I got my canvas print today, it turns out very blurry and print in very low quality, good price + low quality = waste time

rebeccao19
4/13/16

I ordered prints for Christmas presents. I had hired a professional photographer to take the photo's in a format for the canvas prints. I ordered the prints and they were horrible. They were all washed out and grainy. I have tried to work with the company and be patient but it is now April and I have had no refund or replacement prints. Sad because I have tried to give them the benefit that it was Christmas and maybe just too busy and the prints were not good. I wish they would have just worked with me.

windyc2
3/16/16

I was very disappointed when I received my canvas print. It was not canvas, it was plastic !! I immediately took it over to one of my other canvas prints and you can absolutely tell that my picture was printed on a vinyl weave to look like canvas. Not to mention that the picture was dull and faded. False advertisement !! Poor Quality !!

tims113
2/16/16

I have tried calling them between their hours of 11a-4p Eastern Time. Phone plays a recorded message 3 times and then hangs up

mk90
1/15/16

Poor quality products received. Customer Service does not answer phone nor email.

erich190
1/13/16

I ordered two large canvases just before Christmas in '15. They arrived perfectly. Upon opening, I found the quality to be low and faded (much worse than those that I see as examples at my local Walmart). I should have read these reviews first--this seems to be a common thread here: That you get what you pay for. UPDATED NOTE: After posting here, I was contacted by their Customer Service and sent new versions (very proactive and helpful service!!!)....

marcr25
12/28/15

This may be the worst company ever to deal with. Could not have been more disappointed this this company

lindas218
12/23/15

I ordered 7 canvas prints from Canvas Discount. When the prints arrived I was devastated. They were HORRIBLE! I called customer service and they looked at the proof that I sent and agreed that the pictures were awful, washed out and over-exposed. They said they would reprint them. When the second try prints arrived, they were just as bad or worse. Now, just a few days before Christmas, I have to find another company and have to start all over and pay extra for overnight shipping. I just received the new canvas prints from the other company and they are fabulous! Never, never shop from Canvas Discount! They don't know what they are doing.

pattyp6
12/22/15

When I placed my order, the website stated "orders ship within 24 hours". NOT TRUE - I got an email 5 days after ordering that stated my order just got shipped. Totally screwed up my Christmas present. Can't speak for the quality, the order still has not arrived after 8 days.

Here's an update, now that my order finally arrived. They are HORRIBLE. I ordered 4 canvases and they are all extremely washed out and all have a yellowish tint. Dark green leaves came out a yellowish green, and a black covered bridge turned out a dull grey. The ones with people are so washed out that their faces looked blended into the white background. This was $75 down the drain as I am too embarrassed to offer them as a gift. I want my money back!

laurenc242
12/19/15

DO NOT buy from this retailer unless you don't mind give someone money and getting nothing in return and having NO ability to talk with an actual human in customer service.

BEWARE - my account was immediately debited, no communication beyond confirmation of order, no shipping confirmation, and the order has not arrived (it's two days late).

SCUM BAGS

jenniferh136
12/15/15

Shipping was fast- deal was amazing.. But the color quality is lacking. Having been the one who took the photos and edited them, I had in my mind what the canvas would look like. Instead, I opened a 30x20 canvas that looked dull and faded. Thinking maybe it was just the large canvas, I opened the 8x8 and 8x12 canvases to find that they looked the same way. For about $65 for all.. I guess I got what I paid for. I'm glad I didn't order all of the canvases from here and decided to just do a couple to see the quality. If you need something cheap & fast- they are your go to. But if you are looking for pretty colors and cleanly wrapped canvases.. I'd look elsewhere.

adas13
12/14/15

I had recently gone on safari in Africa and had ordered a number of canvasses in several sizes for a program I will be giving. I was
extremely disappointed in the reproduction of my photos! The
centering of the photos on the canvas was bizarre, cutting off
people's heads, cutting a lion off just under his nose; the quality of the canvas, the color reproduction and the finish were all very
poor.
I had moved these canvasses to the trash pile, but my son suggested contacting customer service instead. Numerous calls
to that number were dropped or just a busy signal.
I had to learn yet again that "you get what you pay for" and this
time the product was totally unusable! Do not waste your time or money here. There are better choices out there.

andreac79
11/28/15

I am extremely pleased with canvas discount.com. I have ordered numerous canvases in the last few months and have always been very pleased. The color, quality, price and quick delivery of my canvases keeps me returning to their site and pushing the "add to cart" button!! It's becomes addicting.....in a good way!!

brookem20
11/28/15

We ordered our canvas and really did not know what to expect with the quality. We were so pleasantly surprised! It looked so great! We love it and get so many compliments on it. It was to hang above our bed in our condo. It looks just wonderful there. I will be recommending Canvasdiscount to others and I will be ordering more in the future. The quality is perfect!

bryantr9
11/28/15

I ordered a picture of my grandkids...it was better than I imagined it would be...my daughter (the grandkid's mother) loved it so much, I gave it to her and ordered me another one! Also, I was very pleased with how soon, after ordering it, I received the picture!

gregr29
11/26/15

Fast service, great quality, I LIKE IT!!!

lisak91
11/26/15

I couldn't be happier with these canvases, esp at this time of year, they make the perfect gifts!

harrys65
11/26/15

Colors were vibrant. Size was perfect. Thank You.

cyndib2
11/26/15

Canvas Discount did a great job! I was a little worried about a canvas so large. But it turned out great with beautiful color. My nephew and his wife have it hanging above their dining room table. It looks awesome!

gailh52
11/26/15

The canvases that I have ordered so far have excellent picture quality. The love the fact that you can choose which wrap you what. I have been on some sites that will not let you do that and certain size pictures will only work if you can have a solid color wrap on the outside. I will definitely order from here again.

marys258
11/25/15

It was a good experience. Pictures great, delivered on time. Will order again soon in the future.

williamb159
11/25/15

Easy to order. Very fast service and great price-much less than other sites.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/17/16
Add your answer
5/30/16
Answer
bestc3
A: Hello,
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps.
Thanks