US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kellyg94
2/22/17

I love the print of my grand daughter and want to buy another one exactly like it for her mother! Thank you!

carolynk30
2/22/17

Very good quality work and fast service. I was extremely satisfied. Couldn't ask for more. They were very helpful.It was very easy to download the pictures onto their site. Will use them again.

aprilm62
2/22/17

Our canvas came quickly and looked great! We got the 24 x 36 size and I was a little nervous how it would turn out. We love it!

ashleys189
2/22/17

Quality and price is excellent. I love how I can still get the same shipping price when I ordered multiple canvas. I will use forever and ever!!!

garyn37
2/22/17

fast shipping, high quality, affordable, website a breeze to navigate, have used them several times , never have I been disappointed

darlenel19
2/22/17

just a camera snap shot catches the perfect moment and you turned it into a beautiful canvas for over the bed. A memory larger than live to be relived every time I enter our bedroom. Perfect.

miquelal
2/22/17

I love, love my canvas photos!! I painted my living and dinning room just so I could display my life on canvas!! Thank you for my transformation!

kimberleem1
2/22/17

It makes it affordable to buy pictures for low income families and they are fast in delivering. Quality is not bad. The prices are great.

vickie238
2/22/17

They made beautiful canvas pictures of my grandkids. They didn't charge as much for shipping as one of my other companies did.

clintj8
2/22/17

Will buy from here again, keep up the quality and the user friendly website makes all the difference between this company and the competition and the low prices and sales

jenniferk122
2/22/17

Gorgeous love it did it as a valentine gift to my husband he loved it he thought it was excellent shows it off to everyone

jasonb262
2/21/17

The price of canvas prints has come way down (thankfully) and now I was finally able to put our most special family photos much deserving of this elegant format up in our family room. Great product, quick delivery, and very reasonably priced.

claudetted2
Claudette D.
2/21/17

I received my order timely and in good condition. The canvas was beautifully designed and the cost was very affordable.

terryh107
2/21/17

I was excited about the sale of 8x8 canvas photos and ordered 6 family photos. The first set were very dull in color and contrast, and I asked for them to be redone. The color quality on the second set was better, but in one photo, the top of the head was cut off. I sent a set of photos to canvas discount showing the color improvement and the chopped head and got a message implying they were redoing it, but it has not come ( 2 weeks). The photos were from an iPhone 5, very clear and bright, but not a professional camera.

shikaroa
2/21/17

I have ordered canvases from several online companies in the past, but I recently stumbled upon canvas discount and haven't turned back! Their great prices make purchasing canvases addictive! My first order was 5 small canvases just to test them out and the quality was impeccable! I went back the following week and ordered 3 large ones and a medium one! My family has another photo shoot coming up and I can't wait to order more canvases for my home as well as for family from canvas discount! I highly recommend them and have been spreading the word!

rb108
2/20/17

I ordered 4 20 x 24 canvas prints (from photos I took from my Philippines vacation) for my office and I'm very pleased with it! Picasso would have ordered prints from CanvasDiscount!

stacyd39
2/20/17

A great app to use. They have never let me down. Arrives pretty quickly. Given as a gift and they loved it! I should have ordered one for myself. Good quality! Will definitely use this again & again.

tomw139
2/20/17

I submitted two pictures--taken with my iPhone--to be made into canvas. I admit I was somewhat nervous about what quality the final product would be. I was very pleasantly surprised! Both came out very nicely, and were very-well received by the recipients! Great product, great pric, too!

nancyc163
2/20/17

I have ordered three items. A canvus family print, a collage photo blanket and a metal collage picture and they have all turned out excellent! I have gotten many compliments on all of them and have recommended this company to all my friends and family!

maryc293
2/20/17

I was susrprised at how good these pictures were. I would order again when the need arises and I do let my friends and family know about you.

beckym51
2/20/17

Love my canvas prints I got. Will definitely be ordering more in future. I highly recommend this company.

allisonb66
2/20/17

We got some unforgettable family photos printed and they are terrific. Great company and great product. So happy

joyl41
2/20/17

Love your products! Love all the sizes and can't beat the prices. Looking forward to my next adventure so I can order more.
And really fast turn around!

lacieg1
2/20/17

Awesome! I have ordered 10 canvases or more and haven't been disappointed yet! I always receive it very quickly and they are reasonably priced. I will be a life time customer for sure!

bonniem65
2/20/17

I bought my first one and just loved it. It was of my mom who past in 2008 a picture I had of her before she got sick it is very special. My husband saw it and ask me to get one of his parents so I did and it is just as beautiful. Now I have ordered one of my daughter can't wait to get it. Such great quality work. One of my friends got the free one off my facebook page. She loved it. I know I will buy more in the future. Thank you very much.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question