Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

johannn4
7/21/17

I had to leave and be away for a month and so had to wait all that time before I could see and enjoy the quality of work you guys did. The artwork I did was a gift for friends and I anticipate rave reviews from them as soon as they receive it. Colors were accurate and framing was top class. Thanks a bunch!

lanea10
7/18/17

Great way to share a memory of a fun trip with our family and friends. Will use your company again and again.

radal
7/18/17

The canvas presentation was great! Fast and delivered as ordered. I have ordered several times from this site and will order in the future again.

tisherriek
7/18/17

CanvasonDiscount turned my beach photo into a piece of art. I've had friends exclaim: Breathtaking...Stunning.. All were taken on an android phone. It was so very easy to use and simply created magic. I love this and will use over and over again!

abhishekt4
7/18/17

They're fastest (canvas delivered within 5 days from order date - all 3 times), the most economical, and the quality is really good.

gails100
7/18/17

I just love the results of my canvas pictures, wonderful job, thanks.Will order again when I need something.

clarkf5
7/18/17

I ordered a canvas print which I received damaged. Emailed CD and they sent me a new print FREE of charge. Great customer service and they sent me coupons for additional savings! I then placed a second order and recently received those undamaged. Absolutely stunning results overall and love their product. Thanks CanvasDiscount! My next order isn't far off..........

brads78
7/18/17

Ordering process was easy. Picture quality was great. Shipping was fast. Very pleased. Would definitely use them again.

cherih17
7/17/17

Love my canvas prints so much that I ordered one for me, one for my mom and another for my dad. You all did a wonderful job.

erinw55
7/17/17

I love my canvas i get often of my dog...always 100% satisfactory. Thank you again for putting a smile on my face.

amandas237
7/17/17

We got out engagement photo made into a canvas for bedroom wall. The packaging was done with care. And the photo turned out amazing! Thank you!

melissab174
7/17/17

Overall good value for the price. I ordered 12 canvases on my initial order and am pleased with 11 of them. Timely shipping and they arrived nicely packaged. One has 3 random ink dots on the surface which completely detracts from my photo. Would love to have that one reprinted.

karenf125
7/17/17

looks very nice on my family picture wall - all different mediums, metal, regular framed, etched and now canvas.Good value!

cheric22
7/17/17

Thank you for a great job done!! You took my downloaded picture and turned it into a wall masterpiece.

melvinr14
7/17/17

I want to surprise our church deaf group in silent dept to show how beautiful picture frames than wood or metal with glass frame. Melvin Rueffer

castagnar
7/17/17

I have ordered prints on canvas twice and have been pleased with the quality of the product, the efficiency of the service and of course the reasonable prices.

charlotteb62
7/17/17

It was absolutely beautiful. It was a graduation picture of someone I have known and babysat for since she was a baby and now she is going to be 18 and starting collage at UCLA.

The other picture was of my son and his wife. They were looking lovingly at each other and somebody snapped a picture. It was a beautiful picture filled with love. You made it so beautiful too. You may be thinking "she sure loves saying beautiful". Well it is because of your work that I can say that sincerely. Thank you so much I plan on using you again,
Sincerely,
Charlotte B

reginar26
7/17/17

The aluminum prints are your photo printed on sticky paper, then placed on an aluminum covering a piece of very very hard cardboard. enough said.

zachd8
7/17/17

Great Product, Low low price, fast order to delivery!! Plan to use over and over!!! I would definitely recommend to anybody in search of canvas prints!

nicolel91
7/17/17

Love getting my prints done with CanvasDiscount - such an easy to use service, quick turn around and the value for the product is amazing!

jenniferm379
7/17/17

The canvas came out great for my folks!! The picture was perfect. The delivery was great. I will order from you guys again and again. Price was great also!

chandramoulig
7/8/17

I got two pictures printed on canvases. I am impressed by the printing. The colors, printing and framing are excellent. The frame is light weight and mounting is easy. These are perfect gift items. The packing was neat and strong. The canvases arrived intact despite rough handling in transportation.

stevenc143
7/7/17

My multiple photo order was received promptly, very well packed, and accurate. I will order more soon. Thanks!

sd231
7/6/17

This was just the right look for this type imaging. I was pleased with the texture and overall look of the product. I will remember this company when considering the use of canvas. GOOD JOB.

julieg140
7/6/17

We love your service but had the misfortune of getting a wrong print before an art show. The trim was off. We had to go to a local service and pay more to have it redone. Please be careful with customers' work -- sometimes it's not just for hanging at home. Otherwise, you guys are usually great.

Helpful answer

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W. on 1/4/16
Helpful answer

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 1/6/13
Helpful answer

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 4/15/17
Helpful answer

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 4/11/17
Helpful answer

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 5/30/16
Helpful answer

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D. on 12/21/15
Helpful answer

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep] on 7/19/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?