Review of C2Coffer

Tel: +61.299340501
service@c2coffer.com

jamesb586
9/10/17

I paid 100$ for a few watches and the never arrived! She gave me a fake tracking number and kept telling me to wait! Its been 3 months! I did see a few bad reviews but thought she was being ok with me when placing the order! DO NOT BE FOOLED! shes a thief and a liar! I have a feeling everyone on the site is fake! I have started using DH Gate for puchases only using people who have got reviews with pictures of the products received. All good so far. Do not trust Minyansong at all! I just wish there was something I could do!!

najeeba3
9/6/17

I bought iPhone 7 plus and it took very long time to delivery, after I revive it , I didn't found phone but only a piece of garbage because it has fake IMEI and it didn't consist apple store but Google and it's fake ,and fake finger print with garbage camera ,nothing work in this phone and it came in black colour with fake box written gold colour on it , these people are stealers and liers so be away from them.

loner
8/28/17

bought 2 watches paid $90 through western union never got the watches but I did get 2 fake tracking numbers so I got that going for me....these mthrfukkers are straight up thieves, I got their name etc and next time I'm over there I got a surprise for my little slant eyed friend cant wait to see this shxt

rogeliov5
8/27/17

Do not buy from This site people total scam aaaaseller and the simpsons same person never sent me my items and now won't reply any messages never pay by WU or any sort of payment unless you guarantee delivery otherwise free money for them, stay away from this site.

christopherr86
6/22/17

I had 1 good experience with aaaaaaseller about a year ago. I tried DENISEYANG next...BIG MISTAKE. Not only did it take a month to get to me, She sent me 4 out of the 15 items that I ordered. She never sent 2 of my items and Then the other things she DID send were NOT anywhere close to what I ordered. Even if I wanted to keep this crap it was way too small. After several emails attempting to contact her it took me to start going in her store and warning people on the items she has for sale to get a response. When she finally emailed me back she asked what was my name and address so she could look up my order. I thought ok finally and gave it to her. She then told me "i will public your info to other sellers" ...This $#*! blackballed me and now I'm blocked. Anybody want an Armani tshirt that says made in ITALT? Go to aliexpress or ioffer. $#*! C2COFFER

normc5
Norm C.
6/20/17

I ordered 3 guitars from 3 different dealers on C2 Offer and never received any of them. Fortunately, I used PayPal for all three and got my money back. Go over to Ali express where they are honest !!

markt163
5/20/17

I ordered 3 pairs of rayban from deniseyang this May 17, 2017. she promise me that she's gonna gave me the tracking number after i paid. But after i paid from western union worth $40 plus she told me to wait until 3 days. Now after 3 days i message her the tracking number but no response from her anymore. I was thinking... wow i was scammed from this people!! I believe only one person running on this site coz everytime i message from other seller like wesleylee... deniseyang responded immediately from me she said i can gave you a good deal even though the message is from wesleylee. Guyss beware this site C2Coffer.com it is 100% scam. They gonna stole your money!!@@@!

jimmyw48
3/9/17

"Purchased" 2 guitars, total 271 USD that took me forever to save up, sent the money, it was received and accepted. I was told it would be 7 to 12 business days for arrival. Over 3 months later, many unanswered emails, no guitars, no refund. I should have known better but hopefully others will learn from my mistake, whether from this fraud or from other c2coffer scammers, if they will only take payment via Western Union, DO NOT buy from them. You have NO protection if things go wrong. Spread the word!

wades22
11/3/16

NEVER BUY from 'mysuperseller'!!!! They are a scam outfit who will take your money and you will never hear from them again and of course you will NEVER RECEIVE YOUR GOODS!!!!
STAY AWAY FROM THESE TWO SELLERS
xingyou wang
jianmin chen

shelleyf9
8/8/16

IPhone 6s www.coffer2.com sent me Dummy phone

gasek
4/16/16

after paying for my goods and sending details to the seller, all I get is a message from c2coffer that I am sending messages frequently. This didn't happen when I was enquiring before purchase. Is this a scam?

veronicac27
3/10/16

everybuyer (-3)
jianmin chen
beijingshidongchengqu
0, beijing 100010, China
everybyer@sina.com
do not buy from this website this is SCAM! ALL OVER! STOLE 230.00 FROM ME.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! every one in this website is scam. now i am blocked from th website i ca not log in tin to it, because i was warning everyone about it. i got on the sellers store and i wrote on every item that it was scam. now i am blocked, but a lot of people know about this scam now!

nenadd
3/1/16

They just took my 300 usd over Western Union and cut the contact. The "seller" was everybuyer(2). Do not use this site, it is fake with organised mechanism of cheating people.

johnk257
2/25/16

yifanfengshun68 is a scammer, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THIEF. Follows the classic scam, Gets your cash then doesn't deliver. started off with one excuse after another (the latest one was spring festival, no mail running etc etc) Gave me a bogus tracking # and now has cut off communication. The only bright side is I paid thru Pay pal so I'll get my money back. There are several web sights out there that will deliver, this sight isn't one of them

fashionistaf
1/27/16

I purchased 2 handbags from this site!! clearly asked if they were available I was told yes! I messed up and did not use paypal instead I used my debit card!! payment went thru..the next day I was told to pay an extra $10.00 because shipping was expensive for both bag but I had already paid shipping for both bags! so I agreed to pay the extra $10 and did! the next day and yes I mean the next day I got another message from seller saying the style of the bags were discontinue and I need to pick something else! I felt totally scammed and ask well if u knew they were discontinue why put me thru all of that! so I chose 2 other bags.I got a tracking number and both bags were being shipped! WHILE THE BAGS WERE ON ITS WAY MY BANK CALLED AND SAID SOMEBODY WERE MAKING UNAUTHORIZed CHARGES TO MY ACCT, FROM PENSYLVANIA TO NEWJERSEY ALL OVER the place and even on the web! TOTALLING OVER A 1,000 DOLLAR WORTH OF PURCHASING ..BUT LUCKY WHEN I CAUGHT ON TO THE SCAM WHEN THEY ASK ME TO PAY 10 EXTRA I RAN TO MY BANK AND WITHDREW ALL MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT AND THEY COULDNT GET A DOLLAR FROM MY ACCT AND my bank FRAUD CENTER CALLED ME AND put a BLOCKED on MY DEBIT AND I WAS LATER GIVEN A NEW card...THEY CAUGHT ON TO THE SCAM AND SO DID I..THEY TOLD ME I WAS SMART TO DID WHAT I DID BECUZ THEY WAS WATCHING THE PURCHASE FROM THE BEGINING! they didn't even get the extra 10 dollars lol and I did get my bags very gorgeous but people it is not worth the risk of getting your bank acct.HACKED BY THIS webSITE ..yes the seller took my bank card information and tried to make over a 1,000 dollars worth of purchase but didn't exceeded!AND THE FBI NEEDS TO SHUT THat webSITE DOWN!! the seller goes by name COMPANY and is a Chinese female.

rickyd9
12/26/15

After purchasing a $30 item from this site my account was down $600 . somebody had hacked my account and had themselves a early Christmas . not happy and I want something done about this bull$#*!

gretelc
12/22/15

It's a leap of faith and glad i tried. I ordered 3 pair of boots on 11/27. First pair arrive to me within 7 days but in damage condition and so i spoke to seller and agreed to send me a free pair of boots in exchange, provided that I'll pay the shipment fee which is fine to me.The 2nd and 3rd pairs arrived yesterday an appeared to be in excellent and great condition and I'm happy to say that they are really in great quality! Tracking numbers are generally provided by my seller from 2-3 days after order and payment is received.

thelmaf4
11/26/15

Dear sir Madam. am sending this message so I can get advice on  what to do. I order 3 samsung galexy S7 from a seller on your c2coffer.com seller name is Deniseyoung she ship  me 1 fake iphone 6s and two fake phone called SVMSvnG s6 package in a real Samsung 6s box. I contacted her and try to get her to fix  her mistake but she refuse and trying to tell me she send the real phone. please let me know what I can do to get the product I order are get my money back

danv11
9/4/15

DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE ... The sellers on this site will rip you off ,and C2C will never answer your emails. BE WARNED

helderc
8/23/15

Be smart ..only pay with paypal...because if you don't receive the order..paypal will send your money back.

suglasso
8/3/15

I could tell from the start they were scammers. Once they start to use PayPal I will use them.

franks90
6/17/15

Scam
He sells product he does not deliver.
He gives a bad tracking number that can not be tracked.
No more contact after he gets my money from Western Union.
His name is:

On www.Coffer.com his user name is Xulujun88
His email is: luxhuytg225@126.com

colleenn2
5/29/15

The company said make payment and shipping. Done. Item shipped NOT they give you a fake SHO tracking # and then they say it got stopped at customs. Pay customs andthen the item that SHO assured they never picked up got lost in the shipping.

c2coffer is fraud. if you here my friend or I take western union they are thieves. don't use c2coffer you will be robbed then simply ignored.

By James K.

Hiya! You should check out the review we already have below, but if you still really want to you should do paypal or a major credit card, that way you have a chance of getting your money back by disputing it. Goodluck! :D If you do end up going with it, I hope you give a review for other readers to see. :) http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.c2coffer.com

By Alexis P.

I was robbed once at c2coffer. they use nice pictures of popular items to steal money thru western union nothing is ever shipped. I read the reviews after being duped. NEVER AGAIN !

By James K.

None, avoid this sight, you WILL get ripped off, go to Aliexpress, see Sean at schoolmusic, just ordered a guitar from him and got it less than a week later. Prices are phenomenal and service I'd great.

By john k.

Only pay with PAYPAL. Because sometimes sellers are fake. And you need protection from fraud. Dont be stupid and never send money with no protection

By Pao D.

I did. Although Shipment time varies from 7-14 days based from my experience.

By Gretel C.

Si quieren que les lleguen sus productos comprar al vendedor aaaaaseller ,les llegaran sus productos y en el tiempo estimado comprarle a el es seguro ,pagar con tarjeta de crédito.le compre varias cosas y me llegaron correctamente.

By Carlos D.

By James K.

Because it charges them fee plus paypal needs bank details to register sellers and they dont like it

By Pao D.
Questions? Get answers from the C2Coffer staff and other customers.

5 Photos for C2Coffer