US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alvaros10

With shipping and Western Union it came out to $74. (in 7 reviews)

justag

The place is legit you just have to research your seller first. (in 33 reviews)

juliab15

But everything arrived 3 weeks later and honestly i loved everything I purchased. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robertb354
7/21/16

I PAID FOR A LAPTOP ON THE10 JULY STILL WAITING ON DELIVERY
THE SELLER IS MINYANSONG.
KEEP
WELL AWAY FROM HER SITE
IT IS NOW THE 21JULY STILL NOTHING

Tip for consumers: DONT IT IS FAKE

gasek
4/16/16

after paying for my goods and sending details to the seller, all I get is a message from c2coffer that I am sending messages frequently. This didn't happen when I was enquiring before purchase. Is this a scam?

veronicac27
3/10/16

everybuyer (-3)
jianmin chen
beijingshidongchengqu
0, beijing 100010, China
everybyer@sina.com
do not buy from this website this is SCAM! ALL OVER! STOLE 230.00 FROM ME.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! every one in this website is scam. now i am blocked from th website i ca not log in tin to it, because i was warning everyone about it. i got on the sellers store and i wrote on every item that it was scam. now i am blocked, but a lot of people know about this scam now!

nenadd
3/1/16

They just took my 300 usd over Western Union and cut the contact. The "seller" was everybuyer(2). Do not use this site, it is fake with organised mechanism of cheating people.

johnk257
2/25/16

yifanfengshun68 is a scammer, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THIEF. Follows the classic scam, Gets your cash then doesn't deliver. started off with one excuse after another (the latest one was spring festival, no mail running etc etc) Gave me a bogus tracking # and now has cut off communication. The only bright side is I paid thru Pay pal so I'll get my money back. There are several web sights out there that will deliver, this sight isn't one of them

fashionistaf
1/27/16

I purchased 2 handbags from this site!! clearly asked if they were available I was told yes! I messed up and did not use paypal instead I used my debit card!! payment went thru..the next day I was told to pay an extra $10.00 because shipping was expensive for both bag but I had already paid shipping for both bags! so I agreed to pay the extra $10 and did! the next day and yes I mean the next day I got another message from seller saying the style of the bags were discontinue and I need to pick something else! I felt totally scammed and ask well if u knew they were discontinue why put me thru all of that! so I chose 2 other bags.I got a tracking number and both bags were being shipped! WHILE THE BAGS WERE ON ITS WAY MY BANK CALLED AND SAID SOMEBODY WERE MAKING UNAUTHORIZed CHARGES TO MY ACCT, FROM PENSYLVANIA TO NEWJERSEY ALL OVER the place and even on the web! TOTALLING OVER A 1,000 DOLLAR WORTH OF PURCHASING ..BUT LUCKY WHEN I CAUGHT ON TO THE SCAM WHEN THEY ASK ME TO PAY 10 EXTRA I RAN TO MY BANK AND WITHDREW ALL MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT AND THEY COULDNT GET A DOLLAR FROM MY ACCT AND my bank FRAUD CENTER CALLED ME AND put a BLOCKED on MY DEBIT AND I WAS LATER GIVEN A NEW card...THEY CAUGHT ON TO THE SCAM AND SO DID I..THEY TOLD ME I WAS SMART TO DID WHAT I DID BECUZ THEY WAS WATCHING THE PURCHASE FROM THE BEGINING! they didn't even get the extra 10 dollars lol and I did get my bags very gorgeous but people it is not worth the risk of getting your bank acct.HACKED BY THIS webSITE ..yes the seller took my bank card information and tried to make over a 1,000 dollars worth of purchase but didn't exceeded!AND THE FBI NEEDS TO SHUT THat webSITE DOWN!! the seller goes by name COMPANY and is a Chinese female.

rickyd9
12/26/15

After purchasing a $30 item from this site my account was down $600 . somebody had hacked my account and had themselves a early Christmas . not happy and I want something done about this bull$#*!

gretelc
12/22/15

It's a leap of faith and glad i tried. I ordered 3 pair of boots on 11/27. First pair arrive to me within 7 days but in damage condition and so i spoke to seller and agreed to send me a free pair of boots in exchange, provided that I'll pay the shipment fee which is fine to me.The 2nd and 3rd pairs arrived yesterday an appeared to be in excellent and great condition and I'm happy to say that they are really in great quality! Tracking numbers are generally provided by my seller from 2-3 days after order and payment is received.

thelmaf4
11/26/15

Dear sir Madam. am sending this message so I can get advice on  what to do. I order 3 samsung galexy S7 from a seller on your c2coffer.com seller name is Deniseyoung she ship  me 1 fake iphone 6s and two fake phone called SVMSvnG s6 package in a real Samsung 6s box. I contacted her and try to get her to fix  her mistake but she refuse and trying to tell me she send the real phone. please let me know what I can do to get the product I order are get my money back

danv11
9/4/15

DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE ... The sellers on this site will rip you off ,and C2C will never answer your emails. BE WARNED

helderc
8/23/15

Be smart ..only pay with paypal...because if you don't receive the order..paypal will send your money back.

suglasso
8/3/15

I could tell from the start they were scammers. Once they start to use PayPal I will use them.

jamesk94
6/18/15

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE THIEVES

franks90
6/17/15

Scam
He sells product he does not deliver.
He gives a bad tracking number that can not be tracked.
No more contact after he gets my money from Western Union.
His name is:

On www.Coffer.com his user name is Xulujun88
His email is: luxhuytg225@126.com

colleenn2
5/29/15

The company said make payment and shipping. Done. Item shipped NOT they give you a fake SHO tracking # and then they say it got stopped at customs. Pay customs andthen the item that SHO assured they never picked up got lost in the shipping.

tutamab
5/29/15

Do not trust on this site is a scam, I did transfer by Western Union and been fooled, did not return my money or sent me the order, thieves.

This is the seller who robbed me

feihuangtengda198(1)
Member Since:Apr 21, 2014
Last Login: Today
Country: China country
Positive Feedback:0.00%

tunco
2/4/15

seller asked me for pay western union, and i just ask, hey dude why dont u use paypal, where is your shop and why all the goods pictures are same? they are really thinkin that theirselves as a super brain. ))) $#*!heads )) i think better stay away this tricky sites :)

johnm416
1/30/15

Bought 3 pairs of shades from this site. Received them in 15 days. Good quality counterfeits some nice folding wayfarer colorways that i couldn't find anywhere else. seller was wish. only recommendable site. just look at seller ratings and don't buy under 300 ratings and below 90% positive.

paod1
12/9/14

WHO sends money to china with no receipt - no paypal security? who? A SUCKER. if you are one then you will loose money on this website. If you have brain cells in place - you will pay via paypal like l did. Got my stuff delivered no problem.

ericl14
11/13/14

Everyone quit your whining. Every item on this site is a fake but very good replica. If you only purchase from sellers with 30+ feedback you will receive the items you purchased. They can take up to 2 months to get here so be patient. I have to say its the best website for ordering knockoff goods!

alvaros10
10/22/14

I knew I was rolling the dice but I took a chance. I ordered a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera watch. With shipping and Western Union it came out to $74. I took almost 3 weeks and I received a Tag but not the right one. The one I got was another version and the wristband was coming apart at the stitching. I contacted the seller and she told me she was sorry and contacted the warehouse. The one I wanted was currently being produced. As soon as it was made, the seller sent it right to me. Total process between both watches took a month and a half, well worth it. Great watches, great knocs......(mashangyouqian8) is the seller you want to work with

Tip for consumers: message seller before purchase

anitab5
10/7/14

I order 3 pairs of Raybans from this website I paid them and the seller always responded to my emails however it took about 2 weeks to get here they did provide a tracking number and I absolutely love the ray bans when i went into the store to compare you could not see a difference. They even came w a rayban cleaning cloth and leather case.

dirkh23
9/29/14

Xulujun88 has a very bad memory....to send my paid on sep.8 2014 guitar....i think....better dont order....leave!!!
Now we have 2016.....I don't forget you. I saved enough money to visit you. If you are a real person.....I'll find you. Google what ' AFFA' means, dear friend. See ya.....

emilyc32
8/31/14

Please do not buy from seller: beckham, I paid over $100 and he shipped me wrong items, missing one item, and all $#*! quality. The products look nothing like the actual photo..

However, you can buy from wesleylee, I bought a pair of shoes from him and they came in perfect condition, size correct, absolutely beautiful! He also sent me extra item as a gift :) Good seller, definitely recommend! Quality is super good!

My rating will be based on beckham though.

lt18
8/19/14

Toital ripoff. Sent my money by western union. Would not return my emails within the site. FRAUDULENT!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the C2Coffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question