Review of Buy Watch USA

buywatchusa2015@gmail.com

1 star

imilsysc
5/5/17

I love it it was a gift for my husband he'll love it fantastic beautiful watch we'll buy again from this seller 5 star thank u

celestr
1/5/17

Love the watch! My order was shipped in a timely manner and the watch has great quality! I have nothing bad to say about this vendor.

rafaelp17
6/29/17

Very delicate wrist watch. Looks very elegant And casual at the same time. Two tone good and silver can be combined with any type of cloth.

angelak64
6/11/17

I bought a watch that I wanted to take on vacation with me but I was about to leave on my trip. Buy Watch USA shipped it out the day that I bought it. I appreciated how quickly they responded to my request.

brianb241
6/26/17

Thanks for the great price on the watch it was just what I have been looking for The and my brother and brother of mine thanks you guys can you please follow back thanks

gregoryd28
1/16/17

Beautiful watch i received ,fast shipping great prices thank you Buy Watch !!
You have a solid customer now (me)..

eclecticallyc
3/21/17

Received a watch that was not working. Contacted dealer and they sent new one right away without having to return the original one first. Excellent reputable dealer that makes eBay a safe place to shop. I would highly recommend this seller, and I would definitely do business with them again.

stanleyn9
5/16/17

Great transaction. Great service and shipping. Will do business again. Great description. Nice sight design.

stiane1
3/24/17

Fast delivery, excellent service and quick response! I'll be back!
Thank You for delivering this beatiful Invicta watch to me!

keithg47
5/25/17

Buy watch USA had the best price on the internet. They had it shipped to me within a couple of days. Next time I'm in the market for a new watch they will be my source!

imrep1
5/3/17

Products and delivery is OK
The products and delivery are OK
A wide selection of affordable prices, easy access
Quality website, its use is clear
OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK

davidj266
5/10/17

Invicta 23771, great watch. Easy to set. Was packaged the most carefully of any order that I have ever placed. Watch is very easy to read. Very attractive ladies watch.

healyv
3/24/17

Great services and great prices. Delivery was on time. Will recommend to anyone. I will go back to buy again.

kayk32
7/23/17

Super fast, smooth transaction. Highly recommend this seller. Shipping was very fast and communication was great.

elianeb2
2/21/17

The whole negotiation was very simple. I made the purchase and the entire process was informed until I received my order. And I received it very fast! No bureaucracy and no hassle. I recommend!

jamesc437
6/18/17

Good service. Great watch. A+++++++++++++++++++++×++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++++++×××××+×++×××+++++++++++++++×+××+++++++

vivar
5/4/17

Fast and free! Shipping. Item was exactly as described in discription, well packaged and just a great! Overall experience with this seller.

dianaw71
6/16/17

It's a beautiful watch. More than I expected. It may be a little big which is no fault of there's I'm gonna see if I can trade it out again will do bus with them again.

johns1836
7/21/17

Material idéntico al que presentan en foto y, todo igual como lo informan en la pagina de la tienda. Muy buena calidad

matthewh102
6/1/17

Great seller. Shipped very quickly. Very quick to respond to a question I had. Would buy again from them.

dennisr64
5/17/17

Excellent transaction! Great price and fast shipping, item was as expected. Item was available and it was shipped and received within 5 days. I recommend this store.

elyseh4
3/10/17

I love my watch. It is exactly as described. The delivery was very quick and the packaging was very secure. I highly recommend them and I will be back!
Thank you.

jackieg44
1/5/17

Great watch. Looks amazingly expensive and keeps accurate time. The packaging was superior to what you would normally expect.

vaclavm1
6/28/17

Trouble-free and quality sales of watches. Excellent ommunication with the seller. Fast delivery over half the world. Super

kurtz4
2/1/17

Item came as described,great value and super fast shipping this service can't be beat! Very happy with this seller!

Questions? Get answers from the Buy Watch USA staff and other customers.

Buy Watch USA?