US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of Buyer100

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I ordered my dress on 8/31/11, Adela confirmed everything with me on 9/1/11 and told me it would be a month to receive my dress. I got the dress on 9/30/11 and it's PERFECT. I had them make a custom dress for me and it is exactly like the picture I e-mailed is beautiful. I would have like to known when they shipped, but the dress is here, in the time they said and it's beautiful

I am really happy with my dress from I surely will be ordering a flower girl and bridesmaids dresses from them in the next few weeks.

I ordered 3 dresses from them. It is GORGEOUS!The quality is amazing, the beading is exquisite, the fit is perfect, and I will DEFINITELY be ordering from them again for all the bridesmaids dresses. I can't say enough good things about the dress, their customer service, and their can-do attitude, and their speed!

they produce cheap poor quality fake dresses

I recommend this one to everyone.
The price is right and the quality is great!
very good company very understanding!

One thing I noticed as soon as I clicked on your site is the font is too light and hard to see. Then there is the issue of "Just input your vehicles year and make and well" Nothing worst than those "" showing up on a site. May I suggest you place your about us on the top of the page rather than on the bottom navigation. As a consumer I want to know about you...That is once I know you have the parts I need. The buying process looks easy and fast which is great. Nothing worst than having to click repeatedly before I can buy something. Great job, Btw your font in your "buying" area is much darker and easier to see.