Review of BudgetPetCare

customerservice@BudgetPetCare.com
2017 Customer choice award

idal32
11/7/17

The person that took my order was friendly and helpful. Took his time to make sure my order was right , also they had my right address. For that helps me fill like I am a valued customer and that makes me happy. So keep up the good customer relation. I have been ordering for years with this company just for that reason. So keep up the great work. Take care and thank you.

sherryr40
11/3/17

I placed my order on Oct.21st, said it would ship the next day. Didn't ship until the 23rd. They say free shipping , that's great.I called after a week and asked when I could expect my order. He said it would be atleast 10-14 BUSINESS days until you see your order. His response to why they don't list that info, was" It's in the FAQ'S."I said why would I look there when it says free shipping. Who would ever expect it to take 14 business days?!!! It's now Nov. 3rd, STILL NO NEXGARD , my dog was covered in fleas. I called again and they still can't tell me when it will be here!!

jeremiahg18
10/24/17

I have been ordering my adopted Greyhound her frontline plus & rearguard meds for 3-4 years. My vet has tried to discourage me from ordering for various reasons; however, I have never had a problem with any of my orders (other than 1 time when they sent Frontline Gold, instead of Plus). Also, I pay twice the price with my vet purchase, which I cannot afford being on a fixed income. Yes, it does take an avg. of 2 wks. to receive, which has never been an inconvenience (allow ample time). There is no need to worry the packaging is safe & secure, plus they include a guarantee.
I have also found the "ask the veterinarian feature to be helpful too.
I highly recommend Budget Pet Care to everyone!

davidb788
10/9/17

This is my first time ordering from your website. I am very impressed, the prices are great and the free guarantee is something I have not seen before. What really rocked was the fact that you asked about my cat(s). I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you.

soniab34
9/3/17

Still waiting for my order and my new kitten needs the flea killer badly, I will never order anything from this company again. I called customer service and the representatives are very rude. I will never sacrifice a lower price for bad service. Not worth it!

georges267
8/31/17

Always a pleasant transaction. We've been ordering from budget pet care for years and order is prompt and accurate. Mark was very helpful this time!

joshm150
8/18/17

I have been using budgetpetcare.com for all of my pet supplies they offer great name brand products at very reasonable prices that hands down beat the competition their shipping is free and delivered very quickly customer service is outstanding highly reccommend to anyone looking for high quality cheap pet products

editht18
8/18/17

I purchased Nexgard Spectra for my Shadow. He is now 3 and healthy as ever. I have been giving him heartworm preventive since my veterinarian told me to. So, I started purchasing heartwormers from BudgetPetCare.com. I am so relieved with the efficiency of the product. It has never failed me or my son Shadow. I guess he doesn't even know it's a medicine I am giving him.

melissac180
8/16/17

I ordered some Program flea medicine for my cat over 2 weeks ago. They took money out of my account soon as ordered. You can not track it and believe me customer service is rude ans could careless. Will be reporting them. No business should be run this way

marionl24
8/16/17

people are very nice to talk with and very helpful.their prices are great.my experience with budget pet care is always great.

victoriap46
8/15/17

I always use this site for ordering front line and heartgard for my Chihuahua. Easy ordering, no delivery issues. I have referred them to others who were also happy.

colleenv4
8/13/17

I absolutely LOVE this company to deal with. They are courteous and professional and the prices are awesome. I've never had a problem with an order, ever! I will continue to use this company as long as I have animals. I also refer them to every one i know

manishs38
8/2/17

This is a cool feature to include with purchases. I'm always a little leery of buying anything online with a company for the first time, but the buysafe.com guarantee eased that anxiety completely. Combined with the low prices that you offer, the buySAFE guarantee made purchasing from your company a worry-free experience. Kudos!

erins79
8/2/17

I knew I was taking a chance when ordering from budgetpetcare.com, but I never imagined they would be so careless. I ordered Frontline Plus for Cats. I had the option to save money and purchase the U.K. product, but I paid the extra money to get the U.S. product. I received Frontline Plus for cats and ferrets from the U.K. They included a letter to let me know that this really is the same product that I ordered and to look at the active ingredients and their percentages to prove it. The ingredients in the product I received were actually higher in concentration than what I ordered. My veterinarian advised me to not use it on my cat.

I called to request a refund and the gentleman was very polite and stated they would email me a return shipping label. I still haven't received it. I went to their website and saw an email address to use "before I write a review." Clearly, this company has quite a few issues...

gloriaj22
5/30/17

I ordered Frontline plus from budgetpetcare.com for my pup. He gets all these fleas in summers and my vet was not in town. So I searched for cheap online store for my pet and found this one. It was a good deal but was afraid to buy a product thinking how will it turn out. I read the description and called their toll free number to confirm every thing. They were very courteous and immediately placed my order. On receiving it in a week I applied it on my pup and yes it worked! All fleas disappeared in a day. Good product. I showed it to my vet and he said its a trusted brand and works well on dogs.

hollyg35
4/25/17

Budget Pet Care provides great pet products with swift delivery. It is one of the cost-effective online pet stores in our country. The great thing is that the company does not charge a single penny on shipping charges which makes the shopping for the pet products highly enticing from this store. I would definitely recommend these guys to all the pet owners because they are amazing.

waynec59
3/29/17

This online store is very easy to use. It is very easy to place orders on the store and there are lots of different brands of pet products available at the store at affordable prices. In fact my pet expenses have reduced by 40% since I have started purchasing pet products from this store. A great value for money.

deborahr56
3/10/17

It has been several years since I have been purchasing pet products from this company and every time I am amazed by the professionalism shown by these guys. They are very prompt in terms delivering the products and needless to say they are in excellent conditions. There are no shipping charges irrespective of the order placed which makes the shopping highly enticing. I have also had interaction with their customer representatives couple of times through their toll-free number while having problems in placing the orders on their store. They were very courteous and helped me placed the order. I also receive lots of newsletter and offers from this company which keeps me informed about the special discounts on the store. All in all, every pet owner should at least try this company once as it is one of the best stores in our country!!!

tinab119
3/2/17

Ordered a product never received it and they would not refund me. Had to put stop payment. 3 months later my bank is still trying to get my money back.

michaelb478
2/28/17

The great thing about this company is the ease with which even novice internet users can place orders for their favorite brands. The products are delivered well within time in excellent conditions. I even receive their newsletter on a regular basis keeping me informed about the discounts running on the online store. I would definitely recommend this store to my friends and family.

kyles88
2/6/17

I will never order from you guys again. My credit information was just stolen after placing an order from you. Buyer Beware, your site is not SECURE or your company is selling or giving away credit cards

annat70
2/1/17

These guys are one of the best in this business. They provide fast delivery, superlative products at a price that is highly reasonable. I am also amazed with their no shipping charges policy irrespective of the order size. Once I ordered an incorrect product and their customer service guy not only understood my problem, but also ordered the correct item instantly and refunded the difference amount. I believe that these guys are doing a great job and I will continue using them till anything drastic change comes up in their pricing policy.

miguelb54
1/16/17

This online store has the best deals and discounts on pet care supplies in our country. I regularly receive newsletters from these guys reminding me about the deals that are currently available on the online store. I am amazed with the quality of the branded pet products these guys are selling, since the cost of these products is highly reasonable in comparison to other online pet stores. I will keep on getting pet products from this online store unless there is a drastic change in their pricing policy.

clotildes
11/24/16

It has been a couple of months since I started getting pet care supplies from this company. The great thing about the shopping destination is that the prices of the products are highly competitive. I also found that these guys have branded pet products. These guys sell pet products without any shipping charges. I got the products on a timely basis and in excellent condition. I have already recommended this company to my sister and friends and would advise pet owners in our country to at least try this company once.

Purchased Frontline Plus from the web site for my dogs...applied it 3 days ago. Today, I rolled my dog over to scratch his belly and a cascade of fleas was running all over him. I lost count in the thirties and immediately gave him a flea bath. My wife's ankles are raw. Does that answer your question?

By David G.

It took 6 days to East Coast US

By David G.

YES! YOU CAN GET COMFORTIS FROM CANADA VET EXPRESS FOR A LOW PRICE & YOU'LL RECEIVE 6 PILLS! MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR CAT WEIGHS, YOU WILL ORDER FOR EITHER SMALL CATS & DOGS (THEY CAN TAKE THE SAME) OR LARGER CATS & DOGS. I HAVE 3 CATS, STOPPED USING FRONTLINE PLUS, I COULD SEE IT WAS NO LONGER HELPING THEM BECUZ THEY WERE ON IT SO LONG. MY SON TOLD ME ABOUT COMFORTIS, I ORDERED FROM CANADA VET EXPRESS 1 800 279-7001 (CALL, IT'S EASIER IF YOU'RE NEW) BUDGET PET CARE DOESN'T CARRY THIS PRODUCT. ANYWAY, FLAVORED PILL PER MONTH & THAT'S IT, NO ADVERSE REACTIONS FROM MY CATS EITHER & IT HAS REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE! THE VET WILL CHARGE YOU APPROX 94.00 FOR THESE PILLS, SO WATCH OUT! PLS CALL, I MAY NOT HAVE THE WEBSITE EXACTLY CORRECT FOR YOU, BUT THEIR # IS CORRECT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET, ALSO, THE REASON YOUR CAT HAD WORMS WAS MOST LIKELY TOO MANY FLEAS! IF YOU EVER NEED WORM PILLS AGAIN, YOU CAN GET THEM FROM CANADA VET EXPRESS FOR ALOT LESS THAN THE VET, LIKE 4.99 A PILL! THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE SERIOUSLY BEING RIPPED OFF MY OUR FUR BABIES DOCTORS & I'VE HAD IT! PLS BY ALL MEANS TAKE YOUR BABIES TO THEIR DOCTOR, BUT ALOT OF MEDS THE VET WANTS TO SELL YOU AT SUCH A HIGH PRICE CAN BE BOUGHT ON LINE FOR WELL UNDER HALF OF WHAT YOU'D PAY YOUR BABIES DOCTOR! ALSO, YOU CAN PLACE BUTTER/OLEO ON THE PILLS SO THEY GO DOWN MUCH EASIER, THAT'S WHAT I DO, BECAUSE MY CATS HATE TO TAKE PILLS!

By Bella P.
Questions? Get answers from the BudgetPetCare staff and other customers.

9 Photos for BudgetPetCare