US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

clotildes
11/24/16

It has been a couple of months since I started getting pet care supplies from this company. The great thing about the shopping destination is that the prices of the products are highly competitive. I also found that these guys have branded pet products. These guys sell pet products without any shipping charges. I got the products on a timely basis and in excellent condition. I have already recommended this company to my sister and friends and would advise pet owners in our country to at least try this company once.

kimberlyl49
11/4/16

These people appear to be scammers. I ordered Frontline Plus for my cat and got taken for $18.99. It was immediately deducted from my debit card; but I haven't seen my order. All I can find for contact info is email addresses, to which this company does not reply. SCAMMERS!!! Do NOT do business with these people!

bethc48
10/21/16

Anyone aware that this company is not a U.S. company but a United Kingdom company? I now regret ordering Frontline from this company when I simply could have gone to Petco, etc. for the same product. Shipping takes 10-14 days; however, if the product is not received within that time frame, they will not do anything until 21 days have passed. After 7 days, I called to inquire as the location of the shipped product and was told that the product is just today "crossing the UK border". For all I know, this product could be coming from China as a knockoff for Frontline.

louellac1
10/15/16

My furry pal was badly injured in an accident recently. There was tremendous loss of blood and it was quite evident that I had to do something immediately to get him out of this predicament. Then I remembered First Aid Kit that I bought from this company couple of months back. It worked really great and now my furry pal is in great help. I would like to bring in notice to other pet owners that this company provides genuine and branded pet products at a freaking awesome price. I am extremely happy to have bought this product from this company. Thank you so much.

lindseya11
9/30/16

This company has the makings of being one of the most sought destinations for pet owners. Every pet owner wants to get branded pet products at a reasonable price that does not affect the overall pet care budget. This company ensures that pet owners like me get all the pet products at a single destination at zero shipping charges. It has been six amazing months since I have been getting pet products from this online shopping extravaganza. So far I have only good things to say. I hope that these guys continue with the same pricing policy for long as they are doing an amazing job. Thank you so much!

kimberlyj43
9/24/16

I always considered the retail pet store several blocks away from my house to be the best place to shop for pet care supplies. Oh boy!!! Was I wrong? Once I was not able to get deworming treatment for my doggy from there and so decided to get it from online. Searched and came across this company. I saw that the rates on this online store were highly reasonable, better than the ones I was getting. So, ordered several products. Received them in excellent condition within 10 days of order. Now my furry pal is free from worms and I am happy to have at last found an online store that provides branded products at a price that does not hurt my pockets!!!

maryw212
8/29/16

I bought pet products for the very first time from this company and the results have been amazing. Before purchasing the products I wanted to inquire about the company and so I called their customer care representatives at toll free number. The girl who received the call tried to help me by genuinely taking interest in my queries. I purchased the products and they were excellent. Needless to say, my furry pal is in top-notch condition. Thank you BudgetPetCare!!!

maudew5
8/22/16

I live in a multi-pet household and with my income, it becomes very difficult to maintain the health of each one of them. Before a couple of weeks, I was even contemplating on giving up some of them due to my slack economical condition. But I came across this online store and saw the prices, which gave me a ray of hope that I could manage the expenses of my pet. I ordered several products and received them in excellent condition on a timely basis. The products were highly effective on the pets and now I have decided to purchase pet care supplies only from this company. Thank you so much BudgetPetCare for reducing my budget to 65%!!! I can now afford to keep my pets and maintain their health in an economical manner.

shirleys76
8/12/16

I have become a huge fan of these guys and would like other companies to follow their suit in terms of professionalism and best price offers that these guys offer. The freakingly cool discounts make me shop more and more from this company. Thank you BudgetPetCare for understanding the needs of pet owners like me and providing quality pet products at such amazing prices!!!

jefferyr10
8/3/16

I had stopped using the online shopping domain for getting products. But this company restored by belief in quality shopping. I found the online store very easy to browse and select the products. The tabs on the store were streamlined in a way that it made it easier for me to get the desired product. I was amazed with the swift checkout process which was very easy. After a very long time I saw an online store that had such brilliant checkout process. I received the products within 7 days and they were all wrapped up in great packaging. I did not find any fault with the products and the amazing part was that my furry pal recovered very quickly and so honestly speaking I was happy.

The prices of the products are matchless on this online store. I also get regular newsletter from these guys informing about the discounts running at the store. I believe that my pet care savings have increased by half since I have started using this company. I believe these guys are doing a fine job and would love to see every online company following their professionalism and great customer service!!

valeriec26
7/16/16

Biggest fan of this site. Not just myself but also my two sisters are also buying from them. All three of us are multiple dog owners. So buying flea & tick prevention & meds can get very pricey.
They offer free shipping, lowest prices ever on name brand flea & tick prevention I have ever seen. When I first came across the site www.budgetpetcare.com I was afraid to order, worried it might mean out of date or returned packages etc.
New packaging, nothing out of date, free shipping, and coupon codes.
They have a Vet who will answer any questions and give advice.
Great prices, selection, advice when needed and coupon codes to save even more $$ saved.
I placed an order today and they are shipping it today. You can not ask for more.

theresap18
7/14/16

I love shopping for pet products from this shopping destination. Not only do I get an opportunity to select from a wide array of branded pet products but also get great discounts every time I shop from this company. Every pet owner is looking for a pet store that can provide cost-effective pet products that are branded and qualitative at a very swift rate. I am always looking for flea and tick preventive treatments for my doggy every month. Earlier I used to shop from local pet care store nearby by house but then I searched on Google and found this great shopping destination. The prices of the pet products are not only reasonable but also entice me to get more pet products for my furry pal.

Now he is free from the pesky parasites and I cannot be more happier than this. I will continue to use this company for a very long time for sure.

anam109
7/12/16

I was always looking for a company that not only provided pet care supplies at affordable rates but also maintained quality. Having made close to dozen purchases from various online pet care stores it was really a nerve-wrecking experience and I thought there would be no respite but I was wrong. One of my best friends got Frontline Plus for his doggy from this company and told me to try it once. I was circumspect at the beginning because although the rates were very low I was concerned about the condition of the products received. I ordered from the online destination and believe me this store has one of the best checkout process that I have gone through. The amazing part is that the process got over in couple of minutes and I did not had to wait for the confirmation mail of the order as it was impromptu received in my email box.

The product received was of superlative quality and believe me I have never received products within a week's time on any other online store in USA. So I am very happy with the company and would want to make future purchases from this online shopping destination too.

judithm46
6/30/16

My 3 months old furry pal was finding it quite difficult to adjust to the new environment when we moved to a new house. Due to the new environment and new people he was highly stressed and seeing him was a challenging thing for me. I consulted with my veterinarian and he suggested me to get DAP diffuser for him. But I wanted to check the various prices on the internet because I believe in providing the best treatment to my tyke but at a price which does not hurt my pocket. To my amazement, the prices of this company were highly cost-effective and so I decided to place an order with them.

Since it was my first order I was quite apprehensive of paying online to the company. Hence, I dialed their toll-free number and clarified my doubts with their customer care representatives, who by the way are really empathetic to the needs of pet owners. The person at the other side of the call assured me that I will receive the product within the stipulated time without any delay. I paid for the order and within 10 days received the product in wonderful condition. After applying this product my cute pal became anxiety free and since then I have been using it. Thank you so much BudgetPetCare for assisting my little bundle of love!!

lorettaw14
6/21/16

I have loads of compliments for this company since they know the best for my pets. I am a big fan of their blogs and read every new blog that gets posted on their blog site. The information makes me a better pet owner and I believe that is the least that I can do for my little bundle of love. I like the synchronization with which these guys have represented the pet products. The categorization is wonderful and makes it very easy to select the products that you need. I found it too easy to select the products. Other thing is that they offer branded pet products that are too expensive to procure from other pet stores at a price which does not hurt my pocket by much. The beautiful aspect of that is now I can hoard the treatments that I presume are very important for my furry companion without thinking twice about the budget going overboard.

The products have never had any ill-effects on my pets and the great thing is that its effect is wonderful. I am extremely delighted to have found a company that loves my pets just like I do and believe that this wonderful aspect needs to be learned by other pet stores too.

jamiew53
6/14/16

I am a big fan of the blogs published by these guys. The information is so comprehensive and extremely valuable that sometimes I am surprised to find information that I missed out trying on my furry pal. After reading their write-ups I try each and every tip and believe me my pup has been having a gala of time so far. I also read questions in the Ask their Veterinarian section and find that the answers provided are extremely helpful. It is as if I have found a lost treasure that can provide answers to each and every trouble that I undergo with my furry pal.

I am extremely delighted to have found an online company that provides up to date information on pet care and understands the predicament of pet owners. I truly believe that these guys are amazing and I want them to churn out excellent content that they have been producing for a very long time.

maryq7
6/8/16

I am extremely thankful to my sister-in-law who recommended this online store to me. Now I receive coupons from the store frequently and believe me, their rates are extremely cost-effective. It is also very easy to select the desired products and with a streamlined checkout process even novice internet users find it easy to order. The shipping is free of costs and extremely swift.

It has been a lot time since I have gone to a pet retail store and purchased the products from there. The great thing is that it is very easy to change the orders by calling the customer service representatives who by the way are extremely courteous and polite. They genuinely try to resolve your concern. I will definitely continue purchasing pet products from this online shopping store.

carlh45
5/31/16

Fed up with the high cost of name-brand flea and tick protection but having pets with allergies to these pests, I sought alternatives and happened upon BudgetPetCare. I have been totally satisfied with my bi-monthly purchases for the last 3 years.

jenniferm223
5/31/16

I have been using BudgetPetCare.com for years to purchase flea/tick preventatives for my dogs. I have never had a problem with the products and the prices are great. I have recommended their site to many friends.

patriciab121
5/26/16

I have been ordering from Budget Pet Care for over 4 years and have never been disappointed. The service is great, delivery is timely and prices are the best anywhere. I normally oder Frontline Plus/Combo for dogs and cats. No issues yet with product not working as it should.

michaelt141
5/24/16

I have used BudgetPetCare for severa years.
Always quality products at the lowest prices.

milleneumd
5/21/16

Have been ordering Frontline for my cats for years. They have the cheapest prices I have found. They are very easy and fast to use, as I am usually done with my order in 3 minutes. Even though I am 6000 miles away, it is delivered promptly and efficiently.

heathera35
5/21/16

I have used this company for Frontline for quite some time, always comes in a timely manner, exactly what I ordered, they have the best price I have been able to find for frontline.

carolynm54
5/20/16

I've been buying frontline plus from this company for a while now and have never found a better price on this product. It works just the same as what I got from the vet at a whole lot better price! No fleas and no ticks! I highly recommend them and will continue to buy from them.

donnaa46
5/19/16

I have only good experiences from this online pet store. I have been saving loads of cash by getting pet supplies from BudgetPetCare than from other pet stores in USA or veterinarian. Extremely delighted customer!!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BudgetPetCare staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/12/16
Answer
davidg334
David G.
A: Purchased Frontline Plus from the web site for my dogs...applied it 3 days ago. Today, I rolled my dog over to scratch his belly and a cascade of fleas was running all over him. I lost count in the thirties and immediately gave him a flea bath. My wife's ankles are raw. Does that answer your question?
on 10/19/16