US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sarahs251

I order the Frontline Plus Extra Large quite regularly. (in 72 reviews)

jimv15

The company's customer service, when I did have a question, was great. (in 35 reviews)

jimv9

I would recommend this company to anyone needing pet products as a way of saving money and still getting great service! (in 18 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

valeriec26
7/16/16

Biggest fan of this site. Not just myself but also my two sisters are also buying from them. All three of us are multiple dog owners. So buying flea & tick prevention & meds can get very pricey.
They offer free shipping, lowest prices ever on name brand flea & tick prevention I have ever seen. When I first came across the site www.budgetpetcare.com I was afraid to order, worried it might mean out of date or returned packages etc.
New packaging, nothing out of date, free shipping, and coupon codes.
They have a Vet who will answer any questions and give advice.
Great prices, selection, advice when needed and coupon codes to save even more $$ saved.
I placed an order today and they are shipping it today. You can not ask for more.

theresap18
7/14/16

I love shopping for pet products from this shopping destination. Not only do I get an opportunity to select from a wide array of branded pet products but also get great discounts every time I shop from this company. Every pet owner is looking for a pet store that can provide cost-effective pet products that are branded and qualitative at a very swift rate. I am always looking for flea and tick preventive treatments for my doggy every month. Earlier I used to shop from local pet care store nearby by house but then I searched on Google and found this great shopping destination. The prices of the pet products are not only reasonable but also entice me to get more pet products for my furry pal.

Now he is free from the pesky parasites and I cannot be more happier than this. I will continue to use this company for a very long time for sure.

anam109
7/12/16

I was always looking for a company that not only provided pet care supplies at affordable rates but also maintained quality. Having made close to dozen purchases from various online pet care stores it was really a nerve-wrecking experience and I thought there would be no respite but I was wrong. One of my best friends got Frontline Plus for his doggy from this company and told me to try it once. I was circumspect at the beginning because although the rates were very low I was concerned about the condition of the products received. I ordered from the online destination and believe me this store has one of the best checkout process that I have gone through. The amazing part is that the process got over in couple of minutes and I did not had to wait for the confirmation mail of the order as it was impromptu received in my email box.

The product received was of superlative quality and believe me I have never received products within a week's time on any other online store in USA. So I am very happy with the company and would want to make future purchases from this online shopping destination too.

judithm46
6/30/16

My 3 months old furry pal was finding it quite difficult to adjust to the new environment when we moved to a new house. Due to the new environment and new people he was highly stressed and seeing him was a challenging thing for me. I consulted with my veterinarian and he suggested me to get DAP diffuser for him. But I wanted to check the various prices on the internet because I believe in providing the best treatment to my tyke but at a price which does not hurt my pocket. To my amazement, the prices of this company were highly cost-effective and so I decided to place an order with them.

Since it was my first order I was quite apprehensive of paying online to the company. Hence, I dialed their toll-free number and clarified my doubts with their customer care representatives, who by the way are really empathetic to the needs of pet owners. The person at the other side of the call assured me that I will receive the product within the stipulated time without any delay. I paid for the order and within 10 days received the product in wonderful condition. After applying this product my cute pal became anxiety free and since then I have been using it. Thank you so much BudgetPetCare for assisting my little bundle of love!!

lorettaw14
6/21/16

I have loads of compliments for this company since they know the best for my pets. I am a big fan of their blogs and read every new blog that gets posted on their blog site. The information makes me a better pet owner and I believe that is the least that I can do for my little bundle of love. I like the synchronization with which these guys have represented the pet products. The categorization is wonderful and makes it very easy to select the products that you need. I found it too easy to select the products. Other thing is that they offer branded pet products that are too expensive to procure from other pet stores at a price which does not hurt my pocket by much. The beautiful aspect of that is now I can hoard the treatments that I presume are very important for my furry companion without thinking twice about the budget going overboard.

The products have never had any ill-effects on my pets and the great thing is that its effect is wonderful. I am extremely delighted to have found a company that loves my pets just like I do and believe that this wonderful aspect needs to be learned by other pet stores too.

jamiew53
6/14/16

I am a big fan of the blogs published by these guys. The information is so comprehensive and extremely valuable that sometimes I am surprised to find information that I missed out trying on my furry pal. After reading their write-ups I try each and every tip and believe me my pup has been having a gala of time so far. I also read questions in the Ask their Veterinarian section and find that the answers provided are extremely helpful. It is as if I have found a lost treasure that can provide answers to each and every trouble that I undergo with my furry pal.

I am extremely delighted to have found an online company that provides up to date information on pet care and understands the predicament of pet owners. I truly believe that these guys are amazing and I want them to churn out excellent content that they have been producing for a very long time.

maryq7
6/8/16

I am extremely thankful to my sister-in-law who recommended this online store to me. Now I receive coupons from the store frequently and believe me, their rates are extremely cost-effective. It is also very easy to select the desired products and with a streamlined checkout process even novice internet users find it easy to order. The shipping is free of costs and extremely swift.

It has been a lot time since I have gone to a pet retail store and purchased the products from there. The great thing is that it is very easy to change the orders by calling the customer service representatives who by the way are extremely courteous and polite. They genuinely try to resolve your concern. I will definitely continue purchasing pet products from this online shopping store.

carlh45
5/31/16

Fed up with the high cost of name-brand flea and tick protection but having pets with allergies to these pests, I sought alternatives and happened upon BudgetPetCare. I have been totally satisfied with my bi-monthly purchases for the last 3 years.

jenniferm223
5/31/16

I have been using BudgetPetCare.com for years to purchase flea/tick preventatives for my dogs. I have never had a problem with the products and the prices are great. I have recommended their site to many friends.

patriciab121
5/26/16

I have been ordering from Budget Pet Care for over 4 years and have never been disappointed. The service is great, delivery is timely and prices are the best anywhere. I normally oder Frontline Plus/Combo for dogs and cats. No issues yet with product not working as it should.

michaelt141
5/24/16

I have used BudgetPetCare for severa years.
Always quality products at the lowest prices.

milleneumd
5/21/16

Have been ordering Frontline for my cats for years. They have the cheapest prices I have found. They are very easy and fast to use, as I am usually done with my order in 3 minutes. Even though I am 6000 miles away, it is delivered promptly and efficiently.

heathera35
5/21/16

I have used this company for Frontline for quite some time, always comes in a timely manner, exactly what I ordered, they have the best price I have been able to find for frontline.

carolynm54
5/20/16

I've been buying frontline plus from this company for a while now and have never found a better price on this product. It works just the same as what I got from the vet at a whole lot better price! No fleas and no ticks! I highly recommend them and will continue to buy from them.

donnaa46
5/19/16

I have only good experiences from this online pet store. I have been saving loads of cash by getting pet supplies from BudgetPetCare than from other pet stores in USA or veterinarian. Extremely delighted customer!!

carmenv20
5/15/16

I have been your client for some time and I am very satisfied with your products and service. Great prices on your dog supplies! Will recomed your products to freinds..

Keep up the good work!!

Customer # 1184062

Thank-you,

jacquelyns5
5/13/16

Have ordered from BudgetPetCare for years. I have five small dogs. Have been pleased with pricing, customer service and timely delivery. Would recommend without hesitation.

darlenet11
5/12/16

I have been using this company for a few years now and am very pleased. Service is great and you can not beat the price. I buy the frontline product and it is so much less expensive thru them as opposed to the U.S. prices.

sarahs251
5/11/16

I order the Frontline Plus Extra Large quite regularly. I live in the US, and I can purchase it much cheaper from BudgetPetCare.com. I rescue dogs and cats so I use a lot of it.
I like to order from them because it is a very easy website, the price (gotta save my pennies), and they are very customer service oriented. If I order something a bit different than my regular, they will give me a courtesy call just to be sure. Also, for the first few times I ordered from them (which was actually several years ago), they called to be sure that my address was correct and that I understood it takes longer for my orders to arrive. (Living in the US, it takes 3-5 weeks, but I don't mind, as I order ahead.)
I am very pleased with BudgetPetCare.com and I recommend it to anyone who needs quality pet products for a bit less money. :-)

tobeyc
5/11/16

My experience with the company has been very positive: timely delivery and competitive prices for Frontline. While that's important in general, it's essential when you have four flea-hating, tick-fearing dogs. What's not to love?

bernicer16
5/11/16

I save lots of cash buying pet supplies from BudgetPetCare than from my veterinarian. The services offered by their customer service guys are excellent These guys do their best in ensuring that pets get the best. I believe that is the best about them. I will stick around with this online store for a very long time.

vivianb32
5/3/16

I am extremely happy to be a proud customer of BudgetPetCare. The customer service representatives of the store are extremely polite and emphatic to all the questions. They are courteous to solve all your concerns and they ensure that the needs of the pets are given the priority and that to me is the best thing about this online pet store. Loving this purchasing decision!!

jamesr195
4/26/16

I purchased Frontline Plus for my doggie several days ago from the online pet store and was pleasantly surprised with the easy tabs and information enumerated on the website. Not only are these guys best in this business because of their extremely cost-effective pricing and zero shipping policy, but the quality of the products received is extremely good and they also provide a 100% money back guarantee if you do not like the product. So it is a win-win situation for a pet owner!!!

virgier1
4/26/16

It is really surprising when you find an online pet store that sells products that are cheaper than your own veterinarian. Such was the case with me. I was duped by my veterinarian for six long years and lured into purchasing pet supplies for my furry friends thinking that only after paying high costs can I ever get genuine quality products.

But amazingly, I was suggested to try BudgetPetCare by one of my colleagues who buys from the online store regularly and since that day I have been purchasing pet care supplies from this site. I hope that these guys carry on with their good work and introduce newer pet care products that improve the lives of our pets.

elizabethd75
4/25/16

Decided to order this because it was so much less expensive than my vet, should have known better. It did not work. I put the drops on my dog as usual, and as I was brushing her a week later noticed that she had a number of fleas on her stomach. When I read the reviews, noticed a number of people have had this problem. When I called customer service they just said the fleas in my area must be resistant. The stuff from the vet worked fine. And when I tried to post a review on their site it did not show up. I won't order from them again or recommend them.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BudgetPetCare staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/12/16
Answer
valeriec26
A: Never had an issue, I just placed another order today.
1 week ago