Review of BodyJewelry.com

Tel: 9549332259
marketing@bodyjewelry.com

bobbiec16
6/14/17

I selected two pieces of jewelry and placed my order. I was surprised to get an email stating they no longer had one of my selections especially since my order went thru and processed. However, they were very customer friendly as they allowed me to select a different piece of jewelry at no additional charge and also agreed to include a free gift. I appreciate them working to mend the situation. Would buy again.

karlav3
12/21/16

The colors of the jewelry were amazing and it came in the mail faster than expected. Definite shopping online again.

saray13
12/30/16

Exactly what I needed after a year of searching. Very pleased.

erinb59
8/12/16

Was fast and good variety.

nataljaj1
1/26/17

My favourite internet shop. Huge item variety. Fast shipping. Definitely will purchase something again!

shownquelln
8/25/16

I just received my order and I am pleased. Thanks!

jeannines5
7/18/16

Love all there jewelry. Great quality

sydneyr18
2/20/17

The product was exactly as depicted and was delivered so fast! Everything was great quality and the sight is easy to navigate so I am pretty happy with it. The only problem is the kit I ordered was missing the 6 gauge tunnels but other than that everything was perfect.

michaelb522
5/18/17

Had to return item, called, no hassle, very friendly people! will defiantly do business again in the future!

aubreyb36
12/22/16

Good quality! Right size. Thanks.

anns100
8/8/16

Quality and price of the nose rings was great.

megang37
11/14/16

Just what I wanted. Reasonably priced delivered and received right away. What else could you ask for!!!!

shaquantah
8/4/16

Very satisfied

angelar90
12/9/16

Cheap and fast, quality jewelry!

lisaj118
9/23/16

Great customer service, best prices for gauges, awesome new styles

patriciah152
6/22/17

The stretching kit I got is very nice. The color is a little dark though. I also got 3 packs of the 12g, but that's okay because I lost a pair so it evens out now. I most likely will buy from here again :)

adamh77
7/27/16

Great customer service. Quick delivery. Reasonably priced purchase.

terrib51
5/13/17

Items were exactly as promised and very speedy delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to order from BodyJewelry again

skylarn
5/25/17

Even though the website could use an update, I'm thoroughly satisfied with the jewelry I bought. 40 pieces for $20 plus free shipping....can't get any better than that. Plus you get 15% off all future purchases...waaaaayyyyy better than bodycandy

staceyc37
3/5/17

I'm very satisfied all around I like the prices & how fast my order is shipped to me... Definitely gonna start using more

maryb313
7/9/16

It's hard to find 18 gauge nose rings/studs/screws anywhere in person and this is the best place to get what you are looking for.

dinahf1
9/22/16

mandier1
5/24/17

Very fast shipping and love the nose rings!! Will use again! Ordered online and checkout was super easy as well!'

candicep12
8/28/16

I love my new jewelery! I needed the titanium but anyways the prices are wonderful for the quality the jewelery is! Thanks again and i know already that i will be buying more products soon :)

valeriew48
5/24/17

They said exactly what they were and they shipped fast! The are good quality and look like they are going to last for a while (:

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?