Review of BodyJewelry.com

marketing@bodyjewelry.com

13 reviews with 3 stars

terral3
7/10/17

The majority of the belly rings I clicked on were not in stock. I found a few that were and ordered them. One did not come in package as it was not in stock and another came in a different color than I chose due to it being out of stock so I found this frustrating.

amberd53
7/10/17

I thought the hoop would go all the way around.but it stops on the outside of my nose.then the others just don't fit.

jessicaw150
6/12/17

The item I ordered was just fine. It got here in a timely manner. But I thought I had ordered a rose gold nose ring and I got a gold one- no rose gold to be seen at all

jelenas
4/28/17

I had a problem with the address and I sent you an email, but noone responded. The goods are still not delivered. Here's the initial email:

"hello,

can you please help me? i ordered 2 nose rings from your online shop, but i cannot find the order number because you didn't send me a confirmation email yet.the problem is: i wrote the wrong address.
maybe you can find me through my credit card number? 5120161703567796, credit card holder is Petra Bračko from croatia, and that is me, but i am sending the order to canada as a gift to my sister, who lives there.

the address is supposed to be:
JELENA ŠIPEK

can you correct it?
thank you..."

daltonp8
4/9/17

I never received a confirmation email for my purchase and I am still waiting to receive the products that were ordered 8 days ago, I understand there could have been some shipping delays but having absolutely no notification is quite aggravating

kenadeec
3/6/17

The product is not great. It works for what I want but the o rings are very small and flimsy and almost impossible to get on the backs of the tunnels. I've had much better o rings before that have worked better. Some of these ones have already broken and the product only arrived 3 days ago.

anonymousm5
1/5/17

As far as the earrings, I'm very satisfied. They are great. But they got here 4 days late, which was annoying.

sabrinac30
11/23/16

It was a brief encounter, likely not to happen again. Returned product.

allisona13
10/15/16

The package came a few days later than it said it would. The product itself is fairly low quality. But I need it for work so it will have to do for now.

tawannaw
10/11/16

I received my order but two of my stones was not in the dermal top.

cathies4
9/21/16

I really like this company. Huge range of body jewellery & great prices. I have had only one problem every time I order. That is it usually takes a minimum of 5 weeks to receive the items ordered.

kimberlys84
9/13/16

Delivery is too slow. Has yet to arrive. Great prices. .. decent selection to choose from. Disappointed in timeliness.

tamarar13
9/5/16

i bought 2 pairs of 16g cartilage earrings but they don't fit. i would need a 18 or even 20g.

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?