Review of BodyJewelry.com

marketing@bodyjewelry.com

42 reviews with 1 star

anthonyb151
11/8/17

I ordered a pair of spirals from them once. They end up sending me the wrong size. I tried many times to get them to either send the right size or refund me... they ignored me. Thank god PayPal has a dispute process and I got my money back.

And this was the second time they made a mistake. First time they had an item posted on their webpage and it seemed like it was taking forever for it to be shipped out. Finally when I get ahold of them Im told its out of stock and I was supposed to get a refund but they simply forgot. I wrote a negative review and they bribed me with any free item. So I took down that review.

But now having done things twice, I will never order from them again

haleyh13
9/5/17

When you order gauges it is totally safe to assume they come in pairs. One for each ear. But apparently not.

brianr164
8/31/17

Purchased a stainless steel stretching kit. When I pulled the items out of the box I could see that the black coating was flaking off some of the pieces. I didn't even open the packaging. The whole kit went straight in the trash because returning the items wasn't worth the money and time. The kit comes from overseas. I even called in to check if the kit was 316L as advertised. The person on the phone said it was but the quality was just aweful. Pieces looked like they were spray painted. Don't waste your money and time. Plenty of quality sights out there.

katelynr5
7/2/17

The balls on the jewelry I got literally won't unscrew like at all. It's beautiful and I love it but I can't wear it because i can't unscrew the balls at all

lindah290
6/24/17

Needed 20 gauge industrial 16 gauge is to big won' go in. Having trouble finding 20 gauge industrial

pamelac88
6/21/17

I ordered an eye ring in 14K gold. I expected the eye ring to be at least as thick as the barbell eye rings that you sell. What I got looked like thin wire and the ball at the end of the eye ring slips through the hole of my eye. I may have paid additionally for a thicker eye ring, if that was truly necessary, but I don't think I even got what I paid for with the one I received. I usually like the jewelry that you sell, but this item was not what I expected. I waited for this item expecting that you would be able to see the design of it without having to be nose to nose with me.

bethanyj10
6/21/17

I ordered a 16 gauge but when I would get to the checkout, it always switched back to an 18 gauge. I tried to fix it several times but it always went back to the 18. I assumed it would be correct but I received an 18 gauge

kaitlynh12
6/20/17

I order nose rings, 4out of five did not for, when i tried to return them & get a return label, no one would respond to my emails or calls.

hannahq2
5/28/17

My jewelry color peeled off in less than a week! Not happy I want a refund. I ordered 14g teal and purple horse shoes. I only used the teal and all the color is gone. I had to take them out. Not pleased. Please make this right with me. Your jewelry is not high quality anodized. Anodized by definition should not peel.

crystals45
5/15/17

The first time I ordered everything was fine & I got my package on time... this time about I haven't received anything.

garrusxarchangeld
5/14/17

Never revived tracking information or order confirmation, took over a week to arrive, and the wrong item was sent...overall really, really poor service. Won't be buying from them again.

gregr57
5/2/17

Placed an order on the 17th of April but the Has still not been received. I have tried to contact the website but have had no reply from the website on the matter.

hayleet
5/2/17

I bought a retainer for my soccer season as my piercing was still healing. It came in the mail sooner than expected and I put it in right away, but within three hours it was starting the go through the hole and into my nose. It wouldn't stay above the skin so I had to take it out immediately and buy a different retainer from Spencer's that works just fine.

anthonyn42
4/22/17

Never got my nose ring but i was definitely charged,no tracking number that would if been helpful i want a refund or my nose ring shipped asap,how do i go about getting either one

ashleyh126
4/21/17

I ordered 5/16 piercings and got 3/8 which i hate to use
They can't be returned because I had to open the bag to see the size so now I'm stuck with them.

toddn18
4/16/17

I bought a tongue ring for 20$ it was unassembled, when i wore it, it fell apart and I swallowed pieces. I am unable to contact bussinethe company as it has no e-mail address. I would not recommend this business to anyone, as it sells poor quality jewelry.

ambero12
4/13/17

I have yet to receive my purchase. So I can't really review it yet. I'm hoping it will get here tomorrow.

ashleyg114
3/20/17

I still havent received my package. I called usps and they said you guys have not sent my package out yet.

mattheww75
3/20/17

Got the wrong order. Tried to contact them through the number on their website MULTIPLE times and have not received any call backs after leaving multiple messages. All the links to email them on their website are also dead so there's no way to get a hold of them that way. Pretty upset after spending almost 30 dollars with them and getting the wrong product.

swaizie
3/8/17

Tracking number is not accurate with updates and don't have an avaliable contact to help me with this issue

yasminr
3/4/17

When I got my rings first the bar didn't come out but when it finely did it was so hard to get back on I couldn't do it I wasted $20 then one of the rings was smaller then the other was not happy

audreyw25
3/1/17

Initially I was pleased with the speedy delivery. Disappointment soon followed as not even an hour after I put the barbell in, the top ball came off and I swallowed it! I only ever had this happen after months of loosening if I had forgotten to tighten it but this barbell wouldn't even tighten. I thought maybe that's how it was supposed to be, obviously not. I have emailed the company requesting a replacement or refund but have not received a response. Will give updated review if issue is resolved.

yvettek3
2/27/17

I have ordered from them a few years ago...I am trying to replace 2 continuous rings for my ears...I made 2 purchases trying to get just one that would work...both purchases were very disappointing. The first two were too small and defective because the smaller piece broke so it won't stay in...the second purchase was too big and just as terrible of quality. I have 8 continuous earnings in my ears that were purchased 3years ago...I just want to replace the two that broke. After spending over $40 on the two purchases...I am out the money and have to look somewhere else. Very disappointed. Will not shop here again. Terrible quality

courtneyj21
2/23/17

Only received one of the 3 items I ordered. I ordered 3 different items and a few of each but the package only contained one of the items. Even when the receipt had all the items I ordered listed.

keturahb2
2/1/17

The jewelry was nice to look at but hard to use. Once the clips were apart, they were difficult to insert and reconnect once in the nose.

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?