BleachRefills.co.uk reviews

Teeth Whitening

7 reviews with 5 stars

stephw14
5/23/17

Got my teeth whitening gel that I pay triple that at my dental office in merseyside for and its authentic and same one. I tried it for a couple days and got the best results. I tried many teeth products and the pola I buy from this store never lets me down. I will be back for more like always

jennifera170
5/22/17

I received my products quickly and I love the customer service. I had a question about the order and they responded and clarified everything for me very professionally and politely. I'm very happy with the products and the prices were great so I will definitely be back for more!

jasonf82
4/21/17

Product arrived on time replied to all my emails great service very happy will be using them again in the future

cristinar6
5/18/16

The overall transaction and product was great. My teeth have never gotten so many compliments!

garyr50
12/22/15

Having just placed my third order, I've had nothing but consistent good service from this company. They fill a massive gap in the UK and give me access to items I can't by other than from dentist here. Nothing but praise.

emilys61
5/20/15

Having ordered from the site I found negative feedback about the site and was convinced it was a scam. Kate reassured me and, as promised, within a week my order had arrived. Very good value, would definitely use again.

juliem62
8/5/14

Ordered off this site after ordering from another company Happy Smile and not getting my order..still struggling to either a) get the polanight or b)a refund...don't hold out much hope of getting either!! Anyway after ordering from Bleach Refills UK I looked a bit further into it and noticed that they had had some really bad reviews so thought I had lost more money, however I emailed the and explained that I was a little concerned because of the reviews (people not getting there orders) and asked them if they could re-assure me that I would get the order I had paid for - I got an email from the mailing company they use (Stamp.com) advising me that they were posting the package and sent me a tracking number - that was on Friday - the goods were delivered to me this morning ( Tuesday)!! sooo happy!! Don't know what has happened with other peoples orders but mine arrived safe and sound - I would use the site again.

Helpful answer

I think the bad reviews are fake, I have ordered 3 times on separate occasions and everything has been fine. The negative reviews I got a little concerned when I read but I have never had any problems Steph

By Steph W. on 4/23/17

Helpful answer

my order arrives in 8 days and all was good, LOL hospital for teeth whitening sounds like a hater

By Steph W. on 6/8/16
Questions? Get answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other customers.

BleachRefills.co.uk?