US Government’s NSF

BleachRefills.co.uk reviews

4 reviews with 5 stars

cristinar6
5/18/16

The overall transaction and product was great. My teeth have never gotten so many compliments!

garyr50
12/22/15

Having just placed my third order, I've had nothing but consistent good service from this company. They fill a massive gap in the UK and give me access to items I can't by other than from dentist here. Nothing but praise.

emilys61
5/20/15

Having ordered from the site I found negative feedback about the site and was convinced it was a scam. Kate reassured me and, as promised, within a week my order had arrived. Very good value, would definitely use again.

juliem62
8/5/14

Ordered off this site after ordering from another company Happy Smile and not getting my order..still struggling to either a) get the polanight or b)a refund...don't hold out much hope of getting either!! Anyway after ordering from Bleach Refills UK I looked a bit further into it and noticed that they had had some really bad reviews so thought I had lost more money, however I emailed the and explained that I was a little concerned because of the reviews (people not getting there orders) and asked them if they could re-assure me that I would get the order I had paid for - I got an email from the mailing company they use (Stamp.com) advising me that they were posting the package and sent me a tracking number - that was on Friday - the goods were delivered to me this morning ( Tuesday)!! sooo happy!! Don't know what has happened with other peoples orders but mine arrived safe and sound - I would use the site again.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
susanb175
susan b.
on 6/8/16
Answer
marst2
mars t.
A: Yes people were very ill after going here it was in the press.
6 days, 20 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other customers.

BleachRefills.co.uk?