US Government’s NSF

BleachRefills.co.uk reviews

12 reviews with 1 star

rond120
2/24/17

I am tired to contact but No answer to emails found. Very unhappy to use it.
and no product arrived waiting more time. will never use this site again really bad service. Never use

faryinlys
2/23/17

not so good product, not worth the price!!!!! I personally don't recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darensf
2/20/17

It hurts to know in this 21 century people could put up a website offering something they cannot deliver. Still waiting for the products I paid for or a refund. I have been so disappointed. I cannot repeat this again.

sarahn76
2/17/17

How can you run a sales site without customer support? All I wanted atleast was a customer care from the company to address my undelivered product and it never happened. I gave up after several try. A refund will be a miracle. Am so pissed off with this site.

victort25
2/15/17

The goods has not been delivered and I am still waiting for a refund.I waited for weeks with high expectation and no product arrived. I have tried to get in touch through their emails but no response. I am very unhappy. I will never use this site again.

daniell1242
daniel l.
2/12/17

I lost all my money with these guys. Never order here. I ordered and it took me months to get a refund from the bank it was a terrible time

marcusc40
11/12/16

I ordered the Polanight Zing, before reading the product reviews and was concerned I wouldn't receive the product. I ordered from
this website as it is a fraction of the cost that I pay from dentist and now I know why. Got all intent and purposes the packaging looks fine and that's where the similarity ends. Whatever is inside the syringes is not the actual product. It is is more diluted and anything that makes you foam at the mouth like a rabid dog should be avoided at all cost. It also has a slight burning sensation on both the gums and tongue. To reiterate I have been using this product, supplied by my dentist, for over 2 years. And it works. I will be paying the higher price from them in future and put buying over the net down to total naivety. The old adage if it seems too good to be true is certainly the case in this instance and certainly not worth ruining your teeth for.

richardf74
11/12/16

i have ordered items without any confirmation email of the order and item has not arrived. They are not answering emails and they have no phone number, no company address and no email address which suggests this company is fake.

dig47
5/26/16

Order never arrived. Emailed them several times but no response. Was fortunate to have paid by PayPal which I recommend if buying from this company.

skyeh2
5/2/16

I would not recommend this company.

They charged my card and never sent the products or replied to any emails.

Scam. Keep aways from them!

sareneb
12/12/15

I received my order which was not what they actually advertised, very disappointed with the product I received as did not whiten my teeth at all. Tried to contact them by email 3 times and got no reply at all. Scam company selling extremely poor products stay away please

christ3536
10/27/15

Sent me out-of-date products!!!! AVOID!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
susanb175
susan b.
on 6/8/16
Answer
marst2
mars t.
A: Yes people were very ill after going here it was in the press.
6 days, 20 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other customers.

BleachRefills.co.uk?