BleachRefills.co.uk reviews

Teeth Whitening

rachaelm30
6/28/17

Took some time coming 15 days in total, wasn't what I orded but never the less great contact with company via email and would buy from again

katieb100
6/28/17

By far the WORST website to buy teeth whitening gels! They don't deliver your order but take the money from your bank! Don't reply to your emails!!! Terrible customer service!!!!!!

stephw14
5/23/17

Got my teeth whitening gel that I pay triple that at my dental office in merseyside for and its authentic and same one. I tried it for a couple days and got the best results. I tried many teeth products and the pola I buy from this store never lets me down. I will be back for more like always

jennifera170
5/22/17

I received my products quickly and I love the customer service. I had a question about the order and they responded and clarified everything for me very professionally and politely. I'm very happy with the products and the prices were great so I will definitely be back for more!

jasonf82
4/21/17

Product arrived on time replied to all my emails great service very happy will be using them again in the future

carolinem50
3/18/17

Stay away from this fake company.Gels do not work and there is no exp date on them.They do not reply to emails either !!

usmans4
3/7/17

I would not recommend this company. They charged my card and never sent the products or replied to any emails. Scam. Keep away from them!

rond120
2/24/17

I am tired to contact but No answer to emails found. Very unhappy to use it.
and no product arrived waiting more time. will never use this site again really bad service. Never use

faryinlys
2/23/17

not so good product, not worth the price!!!!! I personally don't recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darensf
2/20/17

It hurts to know in this 21 century people could put up a website offering something they cannot deliver. Still waiting for the products I paid for or a refund. I have been so disappointed. I cannot repeat this again.

sarahn76
2/17/17

How can you run a sales site without customer support? All I wanted atleast was a customer care from the company to address my undelivered product and it never happened. I gave up after several try. A refund will be a miracle. Am so pissed off with this site.

victort25
2/15/17

The goods has not been delivered and I am still waiting for a refund.I waited for weeks with high expectation and no product arrived. I have tried to get in touch through their emails but no response. I am very unhappy. I will never use this site again.

marcusc40
11/12/16

I ordered the Polanight Zing, before reading the product reviews and was concerned I wouldn't receive the product. I ordered from
this website as it is a fraction of the cost that I pay from dentist and now I know why. Got all intent and purposes the packaging looks fine and that's where the similarity ends. Whatever is inside the syringes is not the actual product. It is is more diluted and anything that makes you foam at the mouth like a rabid dog should be avoided at all cost. It also has a slight burning sensation on both the gums and tongue. To reiterate I have been using this product, supplied by my dentist, for over 2 years. And it works. I will be paying the higher price from them in future and put buying over the net down to total naivety. The old adage if it seems too good to be true is certainly the case in this instance and certainly not worth ruining your teeth for.

richardf74
11/12/16

i have ordered items without any confirmation email of the order and item has not arrived. They are not answering emails and they have no phone number, no company address and no email address which suggests this company is fake.

dig47
5/26/16

Order never arrived. Emailed them several times but no response. Was fortunate to have paid by PayPal which I recommend if buying from this company.

cristinar6
5/18/16

The overall transaction and product was great. My teeth have never gotten so many compliments!

robynw13
5/12/16

Bleach refills sent me the wrong product. Not a massive issue if it is rectified, however this was not, and I am still waiting on a reply so that I can send that I have proof that I can have a refund/ the right product be sent. I'm down £40.
Horrific customer service, just don't bother ordering.

skyeh2
5/2/16

I would not recommend this company.

They charged my card and never sent the products or replied to any emails.

Scam. Keep aways from them!

garyr50
12/22/15

Having just placed my third order, I've had nothing but consistent good service from this company. They fill a massive gap in the UK and give me access to items I can't by other than from dentist here. Nothing but praise.

sareneb
12/12/15

I received my order which was not what they actually advertised, very disappointed with the product I received as did not whiten my teeth at all. Tried to contact them by email 3 times and got no reply at all. Scam company selling extremely poor products stay away please

christ3536
10/27/15

Sent me out-of-date products!!!! AVOID!!!

emilys61
5/20/15

Having ordered from the site I found negative feedback about the site and was convinced it was a scam. Kate reassured me and, as promised, within a week my order had arrived. Very good value, would definitely use again.

juliem62
8/5/14

Ordered off this site after ordering from another company Happy Smile and not getting my order..still struggling to either a) get the polanight or b)a refund...don't hold out much hope of getting either!! Anyway after ordering from Bleach Refills UK I looked a bit further into it and noticed that they had had some really bad reviews so thought I had lost more money, however I emailed the and explained that I was a little concerned because of the reviews (people not getting there orders) and asked them if they could re-assure me that I would get the order I had paid for - I got an email from the mailing company they use (Stamp.com) advising me that they were posting the package and sent me a tracking number - that was on Friday - the goods were delivered to me this morning ( Tuesday)!! sooo happy!! Don't know what has happened with other peoples orders but mine arrived safe and sound - I would use the site again.

Helpful answer

I think the bad reviews are fake, I have ordered 3 times on separate occasions and everything has been fine. The negative reviews I got a little concerned when I read but I have never had any problems Steph

By Steph W. on 4/23/17

Helpful answer

my order arrives in 8 days and all was good, LOL hospital for teeth whitening sounds like a hater

By Steph W. on 6/8/16
Questions? Get answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other customers.

BleachRefills.co.uk?