BleachRefills.co.uk reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rial1
3/24/17

I ordered gum trays which were too big so was promised replacements, they didnt arrive. My order for whitening gel took ages to arrive and when it did, it was the the wrong gel, they promised a replacement, it didn't arrive, then I placed a new order, that hasn't arrived either. Their `Customer service` is by `ticket 'only, there is no telephone contact whatsoever. I will not use this company again. Very poor!

yelenar1
3/24/17

I am feeling so bad and ripped off. I did not get my gels. I really need my money back. Please attend my calls

harolds57
3/23/17

I would not recommend this company. They charged my card and never sent the products or replied to any emails. Scam. Keep away from them!

jessicac164
3/20/17

They are providing fake poor quality gels. Telephone was an answering service and they said they were having so many complaints as it is all a scam... I want a refund this is a scam....

carolinem50
3/18/17

Stay away from this fake company.Gels do not work and there is no exp date on them.They do not reply to emails either !!

iqraa2
3/14/17

The gel was totally of poor quality. No one attends the phone. Everything is fake. No staff and no customer service

alexw106
3/9/17

I ordered bulk number of products. Nothing has been delivered till yet. They are scammers as they have no office location and no customer service

frederickb46
3/9/17

Thumbs down for the kind of customer service they have. I didnt receive my order within the expected time. I waited for so long before it arrived. Very disappointing.

sophiaj16
3/9/17

I have been told by my dentist to avoid this site as they not the official polanight gels.....This is a SPAM website as it is registered to a marketing site not a dental company it is all a SCAM...

isabellaw3
3/8/17

samanthac65
3/7/17

Very poor quality- products caused a lot of sensitivity and will not use again- gels are out of date by 12 months and they do not work and teeth have not gone white-

usmans4

christopherw95
3/7/17

I've been using this for about 3 months already and i noticed that it made my teeth highly sensitive to cold water so i immediately stopped using it.

rond120
2/24/17

I am tired to contact but No answer to emails found. Very unhappy to use it.
and no product arrived waiting more time. will never use this site again really bad service. Never use

roberts559
Robert S.
2/24/17

didn't like the product, not so good, not worth the cost!!! never will i ever buy this product again!!!

faryinlys
2/23/17

not so good product, not worth the price!!!!! I personally don't recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darensf
2/20/17

It hurts to know in this 21 century people could put up a website offering something they cannot deliver. Still waiting for the products I paid for or a refund. I have been so disappointed. I cannot repeat this again.

sarahn76
2/17/17

How can you run a sales site without customer support? All I wanted atleast was a customer care from the company to address my undelivered product and it never happened. I gave up after several try. A refund will be a miracle. Am so pissed off with this site.

victort25
2/15/17

The goods has not been delivered and I am still waiting for a refund.I waited for weeks with high expectation and no product arrived. I have tried to get in touch through their emails but no response. I am very unhappy. I will never use this site again.

daniell1242
daniel l.
2/12/17

I lost all my money with these guys. Never order here. I ordered and it took me months to get a refund from the bank it was a terrible time

marcusc40
11/12/16

I ordered the Polanight Zing, before reading the product reviews and was concerned I wouldn't receive the product. I ordered from
this website as it is a fraction of the cost that I pay from dentist and now I know why. Got all intent and purposes the packaging looks fine and that's where the similarity ends. Whatever is inside the syringes is not the actual product. It is is more diluted and anything that makes you foam at the mouth like a rabid dog should be avoided at all cost. It also has a slight burning sensation on both the gums and tongue. To reiterate I have been using this product, supplied by my dentist, for over 2 years. And it works. I will be paying the higher price from them in future and put buying over the net down to total naivety. The old adage if it seems too good to be true is certainly the case in this instance and certainly not worth ruining your teeth for.

richardf74
11/12/16

i have ordered items without any confirmation email of the order and item has not arrived. They are not answering emails and they have no phone number, no company address and no email address which suggests this company is fake.

dig47
5/26/16

Order never arrived. Emailed them several times but no response. Was fortunate to have paid by PayPal which I recommend if buying from this company.

cristinar6
5/18/16

The overall transaction and product was great. My teeth have never gotten so many compliments!

robynw13
5/12/16

Bleach refills sent me the wrong product. Not a massive issue if it is rectified, however this was not, and I am still waiting on a reply so that I can send that I have proof that I can have a refund/ the right product be sent. I'm down £40.
Horrific customer service, just don't bother ordering.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
susanb175
susan b.
on 6/8/16
Answer
marst2
mars t.
A: Yes people were very ill after going here it was in the press.
on 2/18/17
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the BleachRefills.co.uk staff and other customers.

BleachRefills.co.uk?