US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aleksandraz
1/20/16

They will sent half of your order and do not respond on your emails or phone calls. Very unreliable service!

amyb89
1/14/16

Ordered from this site before i read the reviews and honestly got a little worried. I tried to call them for 2 days and nobody called me back but they did email me and told me my ordered had shipped. Ordered birthday supplies on January 10th and received them today on the 14th. All products are in great shape and exactly what I ordered. This site had great prices and had some supplies that couldn't be found anywhere else. Thanks!

amyh82
11/7/15

With all the bad reviews I was so close to not placing my order but I am so happy I decided to go for it. My daughter is having a go diego go birthday party and its so hard finding diego themed stuff. I didnt want to spend $50 on the cheesey plastic garbage favors and candy for the kids so when I saw this company had diego full sized coloring books for a buck each and diego look and find books for 50 cents and i had to order. They came within a few days and everything was in the package! I spent less than $30 on 16 full sized coloring books 16 actual books that were diego and 16 diego tattoos. AMAZING! Thank you Birthday Mania. Excellent service!!!

christye
11/3/15

They didn't ship my entire order yet charged me for everything immediately, before shipping. One major item I wanted ended up being out of stock. They didn't notify me but simply shorted my order and did not refund my charge card until I complained. I guess order from some unknown internet company isn't the best idea even if their prices do seem better than other places. Buyer beware!

leem55
10/1/15

I placed an order online through this company. Arrived on time, however, I was missing 4 of the items and the cups were printed completely wrong. They even had a checklist of inventory that someone had to personally sign saying all items were accounted for. Low and behold one of the items missing was the first on the checklist!!! So I have made several attempts to reach them, emailed and called everyday for the past week along with leaving,messages. Nothing has had them respond! If you don't believe me try calling their number to place an order, you'll just get a message. I am still,waiting to get my refund for,the items missing,and probably,never will get it.

heatherp22
7/23/15

I ordered $183 worth of party supplies from the company and do not have any regrets what so ever. Their prices are the cheapest I could find, even before receiving a coupon code & free shipping, and I received everything I ordered 2 business days after ordering, even though the website clearly states 1-2 business days to process, then 5-7 business days to ship. I am very satisfied with them, and would definitely order again. Thanks BirthdayMania!

debbies37
12/31/14

Do not buy from this site. Terrible customer service. Not responsive, claimed they never received a phone message with original complaint. Merchandise did not come on time for party and they never contacted me even-though the site asks for date of party and I asked to be contacted if it would not arrive on time. Claimed they can't catch everything. Not worth the hassle.

juliaj9
8/19/14

Be aware of this site...
- Shipping took more than 10 business days I ordered on August, 1st and only arrived on 15th.
- Birthday loot shows items that could be in your parcel, unfortunate it was not in mine, instead a beach ball they gave a little jelly glitter (way off) or a tinny bouncy ball; when planning to substitute something at least it should be for something similar.
- WASTED MY TIME ...

Tip for consumers: as someone mention before... call customer service and check if they will have EXACTLY what you want.... and do order WAY AHEAD of the party date.

frozenm
8/2/14

My order went perfectly. Ordered on a Wednesday with standard shipping for Frozen bday items, and the order arrived on Saturday - not a even a week has gone by and I already have everything I ordered and the quality is the same as party city. Considering Frozen must be on high demand, I'm very satisfied with this company. I paid almost half price of other bday websites and everything went well.

maryamd
7/31/14

Worse online service ever! Shipping supposed to be 2 to 5 business days.... Well it is actually 9-10 days later!! Instead of saving time ordering online, now i need to go buy these things last minute before the party in a local store and then when my package arrives in three days deal with the return headaches. Next time i will stick with Amazon or more experienced sites! Lesson learned!!

brandid
4/16/14

Ordered some frozen birthday supplies and had them express shipped. Yes, I waited until the last minute. FedEx attempted delivery the day of the party but no one was here to sign for it! So, the package went back on the truck. What?! There is a long paragraph on their shipping info that says expedited deliveries require a signature but seriously, who reads all that? They should have a pop-up or an automatic email sent for expedited orders that let's folks know that a signature is required. I have had expensive electronics left on my porch, I wouldn't think for a second that a box of paper plates would require a signature. If I need it fast, don't I need it on my porch that day? That policy makes no sense to me. So, I called and the lady I spoke with was new and told me they would refund the shipping if I mailed it back. So, I sent the merchandise back (with me paying the cost of the shipping). You guessed it. they would not refund the shipping. So, I returned the products but lost my $27 in shipping, which was more than the merchandise. Had I known they would not refund the shipping, I would have kept the plates and sold them on ebay. They did not stand by what their customer service agent told me. Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service.

danab23
3/28/14

I want to share that I had an excellent experience with this company.

My daughter was having an angry bird birthday and they had some great prices on favors. I had read all of the poor reviews, so I was a little concerned about ordering with them. I figured out what I wanted to order and I called the customer service number. The representative checked that there was plenty of each item in stock, so I wasn't worried about anything being on back order. I placed my order on line, received a confirmation e-mail, received a shipping e-mail and a tracking number.

The items were in perfect condition and the company was very professional. I plan to use them again next month for my other daughter's birthday.

barbw5
3/26/14

A friend and I were looking for Disney Frozen party supplies and were having no luck finding them anywhere except through people who were reselling them at insanely high prices. I stumbled across birthdaymania.com through a google search and saw that they were accepting orders for some of the Frozen supplies, including the ones we needed.

Since we'd never heard of the site, we did a search for reviews and saw that there were some really bad experiences and some really good ones. It looked like the majority of the negative reviews were from people who had waited until the last minute to place orders and were upset when they did not receive the supplies in time. Many of the positive reviews were from people who had ordered well in advance and were happy with their shipments. Based on the breakdown of the reviews and knowing we had a month until my friend's party and two months until mine, we decided to go ahead and try the site to see what happened.

We placed our order on March 12. By combining our orders we met the minimum amount needed to receive free shipping, which was a definite perk. At the time of order the Frozen brand items were marked as having an expected ship date of "mid March" so we knew the order would not ship immediately.

A week later, on March 19, I received email notification that our order had shipped and I also was given the tracking number. Shipping was via USPS Priority Mail, which I thought was great since it was being shipped free. The email also detailed the ordered vs. shipped quantities. Nothing was showing as shorted.

The package arrived on March 22 and after a quick inventory I found that everything we ordered was included - not one thing was missing. All items were also in perfect condition.

I think the only thing that we aren't 100% pleased about is that the prices were a bit higher than what they'd have been in the stores - BUT... since we couldn't find the items anywhere at all we figured that paying a bit more to ensure that we would definitely have the things we wanted was worth the small extra cost. If we waited to buy in stores then we very well may not have gotten them at all. We are very excited to have all our supplies in hand!

I highly recommend this site as long as you have not waited until too close to your party date - but then again I wouldn't recommend online ordering from anywhere if you are in a time crunch!

tonyav2
3/21/14

I received all of my items that i ordered. i went ahead and ordered right away without reading reviews because i saw that they had disney frozen party supplies in stock. when i read it a week later i got so scared. i realized i never got a confirmation or tracking number so it made me worried that i would end up like all the other customers. but i didn't! i called customer service and gave them my order number and they told me where it was. it actually got delivered that day i called (lol) but all in all i liked everything besides the fact i never got a tracking number.

pamelaj3
3/12/14

DON'T BUY FROM HERE!!!!!! I also am having a bad experience. I ordered supplies two weeks ago today. I have no shipping tracking information. I called and left a message with the company two days ago and have not received a call back. I keep calling and only get an answering machine. I have no idea what is going on. I better get my money back.

marcyf1
1/17/14

I ordered my supplies on December 29th, thinking they would arrive in plenty of time for my daughter's January 18th birthday party. After almost 2 weeks had passed without any shipping information, I started to panic. The customer service rep, Jody (who is apparently the only one they have) told me that some of the supplies were back ordered. I was shocked because I never received a phone call or e-mail letting me know this info. I was told to call back the following Monday because they were getting a shipment in. I did and was told they got some of the items and they would ship it the next day. Next day comes and still no e-mail letting me know it shipped. I called again, talked to Jody, again, and she said they would ship my order that day, which is what she told me the day before and said my supplies would get there the day of the party. At this point I started laying into her. It is absolutely ridiculous that she told me that they couldn't just ship my in stock items, they had to wait for all the items to come in before they shipped it. I asked for money back and actually did receive an e-mail about that. Needless to say, I will NEVER use this company again and I highly recommend anyone looking for a reliable birthday party supply store to go elsewhere!! There is something off with this "company."

cyndit
12/28/13

I am in the process of planning my daughter's birthday party at the last minute. I ordered all of our party supplies online through birthdaymania.com on December 23, 2013. I have been a little worried about every order I have placed for this party because of the lack of time . . . I need everything to arrive in less than two weeks time. I became extremely worried after reading the experiences others have shared that they have had with this company. I feared I would not receive my order especially on time. Well, I am HAPPY to share . . . today my order arrived and everything was PERFECT!!! I have a week to spare - PHEW I can breath a little easier now. lol :) I hope those who have placed an order recently have a positive outcome as well.

mariee11
12/10/13

Even after reading the negative reviews I'd decided to order from Birthday Mania. I placed my order on Black friday and received everything I ordered the following Wednesday! I wished I would have ordered more because they are cheaper than Party City.

kristenm11
12/10/13

Too bad I didn't see this site earlier. My daughter's birthday supplies never arrived. They will not send out another package unless I pay for another to be sent out, even though it was insured. I'd give it zero stars if I could. Customer service was completely unhelpful and uncaring.

jamieb36
11/9/13

I wished I had seen the reviews before ordering from birthday mania I never received tracking number for my order and its making me very nervous after seeing all these bad reviews I called to see where my order was and of course no answer I just hope I receive my order in time for my daughters birthday

joannam5
10/23/13

Great Experience! Was nervous after I ordered because of all the bad reviews however I placed my order on a Saturday (received confirmation email) and everything was shipped on Monday (received email) then made it to my door by Wednesday! Everything I ordered was accounted for and in excellent condition. Very pleased and will order again!

carolinej4
10/23/13

Worst my son told all his friends he was having a Beyblade party 2 days befor the party they called and said they can't there was a glitch in the system .....eeeerrrrr :(

amye2
10/10/13

Based on the negative reviews I was hesitant to use birthday mania for my sons birthday party a month away. Since it was enough in advance (and I could place another order elsewhere and still have time to get everything), I gave it a shot, and everything I ordered was received in 3 days. Never needed to contact customer service about the order, and no complaints.

tammyr9
9/20/13

Wish i could give a 0 because , They ruined my childs 7th birthday. ordered from them because they were a bit cheaper than competitors However you get what you pay for. On my order i stated my items had to be here by the 19th because thats my childs party, instead of them saying they couldn't they ,they processed my order .When i called fed ex i was informed my items would not be to me until the 21st... i was livid to say the least. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM EVER

nicolep10
8/26/13

Very upset with Birthday Mania. I have looked at all the birthday supplies websites before ordering from birthday mania and was unsure about the company being no one I know has ever ordered from them. They were the only company that had ( or at least said they had) the items I needed for my sons 6th birthday party in stock. Well I should have gone with my gut. I placed my order and the money came out of my account immediately, my order shipped in about 48 hours and I was provided a tracking number which put me a bit at ease. It has been 7 days since my order shipped and I just received it today, open my box and 3 items are missing. I call Birthday Mania and a woman answered who apologized but it was obvious that they did not intend to right there wrong. After asking why the money was taken out of my account for items they did not have in stock, I was told she will submit it to bank and the money will be refunded in 4 days. I asked again why the money was not refunded as soon as they knew the items were not being shipped and received no answer. Now 4 days to my sons 6th birthday party and I have to scramble to different sites and pay for overnight shipping because of the poor customer service and communication from Birthday Mania.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BirthdayMania staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the BirthdayMania staff and other customers.

Similar Pages