US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

samw120
6/20/16

I required a lab report with a limit of around 10 pages and there was much data to add and reach limit. Instead the writer sent me a 3-paged soi-disant assignment and he didnt even add all data I provided. It was a terrible experience.

jenniferr136
6/8/16

There was an extensive amount of data available on topic I assigned them to write but the assignment was totally jumbled up with excessive wordiness and repetitions.

jessicaw107
5/17/16

I told them that I want my essay on the exact date I am telling you, but what they did, they returned it to me after 3 days. Hence I failed. Thanks to BEST RESEARCH PAPER.

morganm44
4/27/16

Ive tried these guys a couple of times, and I was disappointed both times. The first time they didnt deliver on time and then, this time, they gave me the wrong paper altogether. WTH?!

seanj24
4/19/16

Research papers require being good in terms of organization and formatting but the one they sent me after completion wasnt up to the mark. There was no chance of its acceptance so I decided not to go ahead with this. Ill claim a refund.

amelier
4/6/16

My coursework assignment required an organized display of methods and descriptions which their writers completely failed to deliver because of their incompetency.

michaelw239
3/28/16

I did not have the required level of experience to write a case study but so was the case with their writers who could not deliver a well-written case study. Why claim something you cannot deliver?

michaelb321
3/21/16

its a good thing that they are doing for busy working students like me. I use their services a lot but I'd still say they can be better. Their research is often incomplete. I do pass but if they try as little harder they can definitely be better.

harrietj5
3/11/16

The writers working for this site are anything but Ph.D level. There were so many grammatical errors in my dissertation that I had to basically start from scratch.

sebastianj3
3/2/16

is this a joke. I couldve written a better paper myself. What are they getting paid for if I have to do it all over again?

skyeb1
2/16/16

This has got to be the worst one out there. Never have I ever seen more incompetent people. Thumbs down.

jacobd24
2/8/16

I scored low grade on my assignment which I received from BestResearchPaper. It would never have been like this if I had completed it myself. Now I am so upset! I am going to claim my money back.

jaxonp1
1/30/16

Their order tracking facility never works, not at least in my case. At times I had important things to share with writer but couldn’t do it. Consequently, my essay was written very badly.

lucaa6
1/22/16

The essay they wrote me even after much spoon feeding by me to the writer on every aspect of writing, it turned out to be miserably pathetic and below average. It was a waste of time and money.

louisef16
1/15/16

I have been juggling with my academics and job and it was such a difficult thing to do. I availed the services of BestResearchPaper so that my burden can be eased but to my oblivion, they ruined my term paper by inserting, god knows what, methodologies and terminologies. Such wastage of my time! I am utterly disappointed.

katep25
1/8/16

I didn’t have enough time to edit my thesis, so I submitted it to BestResearchPaper.co.uk, but the quality wasn’t up to mark. There were still many mistakes in the document, and I had to do them myself in the wee hours before the deadline. I won’t be recommending to anyone.

harrisong12
12/31/15

I wonder these guys are doing nothing on the other side of screen but ruining their name. This is what I have assumed after trashing two papers that I trusted them with. Substandard assignments! I would claim my money back.

haydena5
12/8/15

Never get your research papers written by them. They don’t know the whole format; they just make empty promises and claims. This service is a scam.

meganc29
12/3/15

I placed an order for my assignment and I had to demand for the paper more than 48 hours after the deadline had passed. During all that period all my mails were not replied to by the admin.

Tip for consumers: Use it at your own risk.

billyk16
12/1/15

They lost my paper. I placed an order for thesis from BestResearchPaper and after the deadline passed I demanded my thesis paper. They made an excuse that they had sent me but the server was down. I would get the paper within 24 hours. Then after 24 hours they said that they had sent me the email regarding my order and now it wasn’t their responsibility if they had lost it. They put everything on me

taylorm71
11/23/15

I hate hate hate these guys, they told me that they were going to deliver a top quality paper in record time; they delivered the paper after the deadline and then they tried to pass off a terrible research paper as a ‘quality’ one. I am demanding a full refund from them and I would ask anybody who would listen to stay away from this service!

avah2
11/13/15

I know I am just a lowly student but even I know that a research paper requires quite a bit of actual research. It seemed that these guys looked at the topic and wrote down all the things that popped into their heads, resulting in the worst research paper ever!

harriett19
11/6/15

I looked over the file they had sent to me, but it was not an essay... God knows what it was, I sent the guideline to them again in which they were supposed to connect all the passages into one whole essay writing with an intro body and a conclusion. But what I received in return, sounded like a funny column.

graceh38
10/27/15

It seems that they take the order very frivolously. I spotted so many spelling and structural errors in my document. It is part of writer’s job to present a prim and proper document, free of all mistakes.

kaih16
10/19/15

I placed two orders for urgent submission within two days. The writer turned my orders late, surpassing the deadline. To my shock, my orders were 360 degrees opposite to my requirements.