US Government’s NSF

BefoundJobs reviews

Categories: Jobs

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Pd $397 with expectation of increase in interview contacts. Rec'd LinkedIn profile optimization,so far so good. Thought resume needed "pump up service" to help getting responses so pd $195 for that. Instructions on how to get it to them so they could revamp it were incomplete. Had no way to get them started so That I could post new version on sites. 5 em's sent to them, 5 vm's left, no responses re what I needed. Time is short, need to be interviewing not waiting on the way to get resume to them. Realizing this may be a scam I had bank cancel cr card acct # so they could not bill me for additional svcs. If not a scam then hard to get anywhere with these people. Should have researched them before doing bus w/ that company. Did not need that crap while job searching. Bad experience.

I paid over $400 for the service which they rope you in on a clever 'webinar'. I already had over 1500 linked in contacts but my profile was not viewed often. They suggested that using their service would result in far more Recruitment hits. So they took my money, and I got solicited from all kinds of franchises, Tier Marketing schemes, and so on. But it lead to nothing other than people from all over the world having nothing to do with my vocation or personal life trying to connect. All in all, if you know how to handle linked in and you know how to manage a job search I would pass on this

I paid about $400 and got my LinkedIn optimization done. The session was good, and I got more connections. However, there was no actual lead to a job. I feel that I am connecting to BeFound's clients who are looking for jobs as well. I also got several advertisement messages from the connections that I don't know and don't want.

I do not get any more view nor job lead as advertised. Not worth the money.

What a waste of money. The resume/linked update was OK. The free seminars are a joke. Mostly they are promotional events for his services. They are mostly offered during the mid day so unless you are unemployed, forget it. He does not record them either.

I paid for the upgrade and it was supposed to include a back-up of the linkedin contacts, I never got that and emails asking about it are ignored by the support stall.

great service, i found a good job in no time! i really thank them for this!!

I saw the recent reviews and I just wanted to let everyone know I have gotten a great job offer and I start my new job next week!!

A huge part of me getting this job was because of Greig and Be Found Jobs' help on LinkedIn. The money I spent with Be Found Jobs in getting my profile created correctly was worth every penny!!

Thank you Greig and Be Found Jobs - I was found!

Are you kidding? I paid, I scheduled and they cancelled. No call back number - no way to contact them.... 4 emails sent and none returned....
Certainly feels like a scam!

It's not just the site, it is Greig and his informational videos. He shares as much information as any one person can. He has done the research and conveys all of the information he has gained.

This site and service was recommended to me by a Executive Director of Marketing who said with the recommendation "It's the best money I have ever spent!"

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BefoundJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 3 days ago
Add your answer
on 8/20/15
A: there are no recurring fees, but they have many add-ons which you can opt into. I would walk away.
on 8/24/16