Review of BefoundJobs

tedr31
6/15/17

I have a strong suspicion positive reviews are from the sleazy owner of this business Craig. Better invest this money in your own education. This service will do nothing for you. Horrible horrible.

chrisb341
2/17/17

Can I give ZERO Stars??? I sat through a 2 1/2 hour webinar. He had a lot of good information. However, all this ended up being was an infomercial. Promises were made to show strategies on how to improve yourself. When it came to reveal those strategies, they were quickly glossed over and they went on to their "service". Of course, its going to cost you $1000+ to get this info. Don't advertise for a "free" webinar and then require to purchase something. If you have no job, most likely you don't have an extra $1000 laying around. People were being told to "just put it on a credit card". Great, ruin your credit while you're at it!! Judging from some of the reviews I've read here and on the BBB site, I'm glad I only wasted 2 1/2 hours of my time and not any money. I would advise you stay far away from this company.

willm51
9/26/16

Pd $397 with expectation of increase in interview contacts. Rec'd LinkedIn profile optimization,so far so good. Thought resume needed "pump up service" to help getting responses so pd $195 for that. Instructions on how to get it to them so they could revamp it were incomplete. Had no way to get them started so That I could post new version on sites. 5 em's sent to them, 5 vm's left, no responses re what I needed. Time is short, need to be interviewing not waiting on the way to get resume to them. Realizing this may be a scam I had bank cancel cr card acct # so they could not bill me for additional svcs. If not a scam then hard to get anywhere with these people. Should have researched them before doing bus w/ that company. Did not need that crap while job searching. Bad experience.

myronb21
8/9/16

I paid over $400 for the service which they rope you in on a clever 'webinar'. I already had over 1500 linked in contacts but my profile was not viewed often. They suggested that using their service would result in far more Recruitment hits. So they took my money, and I got solicited from all kinds of franchises, Tier Marketing schemes, and so on. But it lead to nothing other than people from all over the world having nothing to do with my vocation or personal life trying to connect. All in all, if you know how to handle linked in and you know how to manage a job search I would pass on this

Tip for consumers: ...and now 4 months later, my linkedin is back to where I started with my usual average of viewers. I can see clearly THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.

nang3
10/4/15

I paid about $400 and got my LinkedIn optimization done. The session was good, and I got more connections. However, there was no actual lead to a job. I feel that I am connecting to BeFound's clients who are looking for jobs as well. I also got several advertisement messages from the connections that I don't know and don't want.

I do not get any more view nor job lead as advertised. Not worth the money.

vl106
9/19/14

What a waste of money. The resume/linked update was OK. The free seminars are a joke. Mostly they are promotional events for his services. They are mostly offered during the mid day so unless you are unemployed, forget it. He does not record them either.

I paid for the upgrade and it was supposed to include a back-up of the linkedin contacts, I never got that and emails asking about it are ignored by the support stall.

giulioc
5/21/12

great service, i found a good job in no time! i really thank them for this!!

monicar5
5/1/12

I saw the recent reviews and I just wanted to let everyone know I have gotten a great job offer and I start my new job next week!!

A huge part of me getting this job was because of Greig and Be Found Jobs' help on LinkedIn. The money I spent with Be Found Jobs in getting my profile created correctly was worth every penny!!

Thank you Greig and Be Found Jobs - I was found!

dawnr3
2/28/12

Are you kidding? I paid, I scheduled and they cancelled. No call back number - no way to contact them.... 4 emails sent and none returned....
Certainly feels like a scam!

jonl1
4/28/10

It's not just the site, it is Greig and his informational videos. He shares as much information as any one person can. He has done the research and conveys all of the information he has gained.

This site and service was recommended to me by a Executive Director of Marketing who said with the recommendation "It's the best money I have ever spent!"

Helpful answer

The 5 stars could be from people who have never seriously used Linkedin and think its another form of facebook. If you go from no contacts to 500 contacts in a week you'd give it 5 stars because that result looks good. But if you look at the quality and type of contacts, you'd better have a better set of glasses and close your checkbook.

By Myron B. on 1/18/10
Helpful answer

there are no recurring fees, but they have many add-ons which you can opt into. I would walk away.

By Myron B. on 8/20/15

DONT DO THIS! DONT DO THIS! and

By Myron B. on 10/12/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the BefoundJobs staff and other customers.

BefoundJobs?