US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

nang3
10/4/15

I paid about $400 and got my LinkedIn optimization done. The session was good, and I got more connections. However, there was no actual lead to a job. I feel that I am connecting to BeFound's clients who are looking for jobs as well. I also got several advertisement messages from the connections that I don't know and don't want.

I do not get any more view nor job lead as advertised. Not worth the money.

vl106
9/19/14

What a waste of money. The resume/linked update was OK. The free seminars are a joke. Mostly they are promotional events for his services. They are mostly offered during the mid day so unless you are unemployed, forget it. He does not record them either.

I paid for the upgrade and it was supposed to include a back-up of the linkedin contacts, I never got that and emails asking about it are ignored by the support stall.

giulioc
5/21/12

great service, i found a good job in no time! i really thank them for this!!

monicar5
5/1/12

I saw the recent reviews and I just wanted to let everyone know I have gotten a great job offer and I start my new job next week!!

A huge part of me getting this job was because of Greig and Be Found Jobs' help on LinkedIn. The money I spent with Be Found Jobs in getting my profile created correctly was worth every penny!!

Thank you Greig and Be Found Jobs - I was found!

dawnr3
2/28/12

Are you kidding? I paid, I scheduled and they cancelled. No call back number - no way to contact them.... 4 emails sent and none returned....
Certainly feels like a scam!

jonl1
4/28/10

It's not just the site, it is Greig and his informational videos. He shares as much information as any one person can. He has done the research and conveys all of the information he has gained.

This site and service was recommended to me by a Executive Director of Marketing who said with the recommendation "It's the best money I have ever spent!"

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BefoundJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/20/15
Answer
vl106
A: I don't think so, but you should ask them
8/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1/18/10
Answer
ralphi
A: I am thinking that the 5 star reviews here are all from Greig.
6/26/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the BefoundJobs staff and other customers.
BefoundJobs?