Review of Beds.co.uk

Beds
Tel: 0121 568 7126

garyb196
9/22/17

This was such an easy and pleasant company to deal with. Despite me ordering my new bed late on Saturday night, By Sunday midday i'd had my delivery appointment arranged for the next Tuesday. As promised, the delivery driver came within the time specified & he was extremely helpful in helping me bring my parcels in.
The bed i ordered was packed securely & all of the parts listed were present. Considering the price i paid for this bed, i was shocked just how good quality it was. Putting it all together was fairly simple & the instructions that came with it were very easy to follow.
I will MOST DEFINITELY be using Beds.co.uk again.

davids842
9/22/17

ordered the bed through ebay the service was 1st class and the bed was delivered on time it was easy to assemble and so comfortable i would recomend 100%

mrsj19
9/22/17

We are very pleased with the bed and its look and mattress is very comfortable love the look my son loves it

wayned39
9/21/17

Bought a double bed via ebay shop, top quality bed and next day delivery - Best beds in the UK without doubt!

marcellom5
9/21/17

ordered a garden cube via IJinteriors, prompt and efficient service, reasonably priced, very pleased with the product

denisep72
9/21/17

Just had delivery of my new single bed. Not the mattress that I ordered and one of the drawers fell to bits. My 91 year old father is having try and mend it for me. Was told two men would deliver the bed but only was one man to be in the bed.
I wouldn't rate this shop its rubbish.

thomasf108
9/20/17

Great price and very easy to talk to. Would recommend for anyone. Quick delivery good product.
Thankyou

timw127
9/18/17

I purchased a small king size divan this week. The build quality is appalling, very poor quality wooden frame that looks like it could be made from a wooden pallet. The headboard is a mass of raggedy bunched fabric with staples everywhere, There were no holes for the headboard bolts, I had to puncture the fabric to get the bolts in (only to find a bolt was missing). A castor was missing and any attempt to phone Beds.co.uk ends after half an hour of being put on hold.

zoew20
9/18/17

Excellent Super King Size Bed & Memory Foam Mattres ! Excellent Delivery Time ! Very Impressed with everything ! Highly Recommended

ryanc121
9/17/17

Ordered matress on the 26th of august and was due to deliver on the 30th phoned them up and was told it would be tuesday the 19th of october i seriously reccomend people go elsewhere

katee34
9/16/17

Ordered 4 Rattan Chairs delivery was prompt and easy and they kept me informed of the progress. Was so pleased with the product I ordered 4 more and a table!!

allisony3
9/16/17

From beginning to end, no problems at all. I recently ordered garden furniture and to be honest it was that easy it was like sitting in the living room ordering the goods and walking into the garden and they were there.
Highly recommended, excellent quality, excellent service.

mickh26
9/11/17

Ordered a super king bed and mattress. Easy to assembleand ready to go.

Excellent build quality, super comfortable and an absolute bargain. Came a day early also (bonus)

I couldnt be happier with my new bed and will recomend to everyone. Infact I already have!

Thanks for the excellent service and I will certainly be back

Thanks again

joannet31
9/10/17

Ordered online. Due to technical problem Saturday delivery payment taken twice. Call made on hold for 25 mins to be told would need to email them - so basically fobed off... 2 emails sent 9 days ago and still waiting for a response...promised callbacks and still waiting for them too. I know its only a extra £9.95 but that's my money I have worked for!! Dont feel this will ever be resolved because I dont think anyone cares. Dont use this company. All ok when things go right but no one wants to help when something goes wrong!!!!!

robyns33
9/9/17

After two missed delivery dates, I finally received my bed (a different one to what I ordered however I had agreed to that in order to have something to sleep on relatively sooner then my original choice).
After spending time assembling it I noticed that the bottom was wider then the top, by a good 10cm. Therefore, the slats gradually got too small. I tried calling several times and no reply, or dropped calls. The mattress they sent me is wrong as there is absolutely no memory foam at all.
At a point where I really don't know what to do. You can't even get through to make a complaint or just get them to send the correct part. After 2 weeks of sleeping on the floor I'm so disappointed and upset that I went with this company.

mossm3
9/9/17
• Updated review

After seeing my review here, beds.co.uk contacted me, despite multiple attempts to get them to answer my direct complaints. They kindly offered a refund of £25. Which covered the cost of disposal,.............only if I removed the post here.

At no point did they feel there was any reason to look into the poor products, only to protect there name. I told them 25 pounds was a price I'm happy to lose, so that others can learn

“Awful mattress”
9/7/17
• Previous review

Great delivery and price..........................but after a few uses of a 5ft , 1500 pocket sprung mattress, it has crators and lumps and even kids complain. after 1 year of owning it and maybe 6 weeks of use, i am ready to dump it, shocking bad quality.

adamb189
9/4/17

Ok hi so bed is 4 out of 5 because, there is a gap betwen mattress and head to big as picture do not show that. Wood under is to fragile, never broke but fell of few times. I ask 3 questions and didn't get respond :/, but I'm happy for price vs quality.

karenh262
9/4/17

I purchased 2 Double Ottoman Beds , quality great , easy to assemble. Fantastic delivery service and communication, I would highly recommend

steveh251
9/3/17

THIS COMPANY THREW MY MATTRESS OVER THE FENCE AS I WAS AWAY FOR A WEEK...IT THEN WAS RAINED ON FOR 6 DAYS ( the 2nd week of august )
THEY THEN FORGED THE DELIVERY DETAILS TO PAYPAL.
IF MY PAYPAL CLAIM IS NOT UPHELD THEN I WILL BE TAKING THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

stephenr96
9/3/17

I have never dealt with such a company. Don't be misled by the web site.

I ordered a spring 3000 memory foam mattress and received an email stating delivery would be around 7 days. A garbled answer phone message was received the day before delivery, and delivery consisted of a single male in a clapped out Ford Transit can!

The wrong (cheaper) mattress was delivered. I attempted to contact the company via telephone and after 10 minutes the phone was answered and I was told to expect a call back. No call came. I emailed the company 4 times before a response was received! I was told that sometimes the wrong labels were stuck on the mattresses,this did not fill me with confidence.

To cut a long story short I waited over 6 weeks for the problem to be resolved. When the new mattress was eventually delivered, after I raised a dispute with my bank as I paid by credit card, the mattress had the correct label on it, but I was that pleased to finally remove the old mattress from my hallway I only carried out a quick check of the new mattress.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the mattress that we now have is not the one that I ordered although it does have the correct label 'stuck on', and it is inferior to the one they delivered in the first place.

I am so annoyed at the company and feel it has conned me with a cheap mattress labeled to satisfy my order.

Do not use this company, shop elsewhere!!

tracyh115
9/1/17

I got my king size leather diamonte bed frame delivered yesterday, I didn't read anywhere it was flat pack....absolutely shocked, had to pay to get someone to built it, I can't even sleep in it as I don't feel safe, the slats are so thin and could break easily, worst bed I've ever had.

jackiep51
9/1/17

Very happy customer! The delivery was quick and easy and I could choose a date that suited.
Fairly straight forward to assemble. This storage bed has really helped us create more space in our small studio apartment.
Just a small suggestion: please put the assembly instructions somewhere visible. I thought it didn't include any and so spent a while Googling, then found them later on wrapped inside the black fabric!

simonp63
8/31/17

Ordered a divan based on the next day delivery advertised. Was told that delivery company would contact me, no phone call no email. Chased Beds.co.uk who arrogantly said it's not their problem it's with their delivery company. Cancelled my order, but then they tried to deliver, I refused the bed, still chasing beds.co.uk for a refund. Absolutely hopeless customer service. 1 star is too many

davidw520
8/31/17

Great product and value, delivered promptly and dealt with my queries professionally on the phone. All parts were present, instructions were clear and wasn't tricky to build. Once complete looked great and much more expensive than it was!

tonye34
8/31/17

This is the second bed I've ordered from them, I've not had any problems, for the price what more would you want?

My only issue would be with eBay as I wanted to buy from the same seller and you can't search through your purchase history anymore?

Helpful answer

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 4/1/17
Helpful answer

I wish I researched and read reviews prior to purchasing from this company. Bad customer service rude abrupt and you can be on hold for an hour until you give up and cut the call. Nobody provides help I am still waiting for my order. Ordered two beds and mattress. Today received just one bad and it's in completely different aspect than advertised. Please stay away from this company I am seeking professional support to get my money back.

By Char G. on 4/1/17
Helpful answer

Hi there Please see other review sites to see actual reviews from customer who have purchased from us.

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 2/19/17
Helpful answer

Had refund from PayPal, not the company. PayPal to their credit, gave me a full refund whereas the company wanted to take off £49 to return an item that in no way reflected what I thought I had bought

By Angela W. on 1/23/17
Helpful answer

Hi there Elizabeth, You will need to contact out aftersales team on 0121-568-7126 option 2. Kind regards Julie.

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] 2 days, 6 hours ago
Helpful answer

Hi there, Please e-mail me direct at julie@beds.co.uk with you delivery postal cod e and i will get this looked into for you.

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 8/21/17

Hi there please see our FAQ'S http://beds.co.uk/faq2

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 8/18/17
Helpful answer

Hi there, Your consignment number will me on the confirmation that you received from us when purchasing, alternatively contact the delivery company on 0121-568-8878 and they will be able to advise you further.

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 8/15/17
Helpful answer

Hi there Liam Beds.co.uk are open 7 days of week, If you can not get through to our aftersales team please dial option one and once of sales team will be happy to assist you.

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 7/30/17
Helpful answer

Hello, We are confident in our delivery service and aim to delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible. However please bear in mind that as with any furniture delivery, there are unforeseen circumstances which can cause short delays (traffic, driver accidents etc) so we do recommended that you do not throw your old bed away until your new one arrives. Kind regards, Terri

By Julie S. [Beds.co.uk Rep] on 7/20/17
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Beds.co.uk