Review of Bankedge.in

Tel: 02228399366
lms@bankedge.in

shawnd56
8/17/17

I had joined bankedge and I had found it very helpful.The faculties are excellent and help me a lot with all the banking knowledge.I recently got placed with commercial Bank of Qatar.I would recommend those who want to start their career in banking sector bankedge is the best place.

priyankab4
8/17/17

Anyone who wants to pursue their career in banking sector bankedge is very good institute. faculty provides excellent knowledge of domain as well as softskills. i recently placed in commercial bank of qatar.

bhoomik3
8/17/17

I was really confused about my Career.. As And then I came to know about Bankedge.. Which gave me an overall banking scenerio .. Plus online module test, classes lectures which wer excellent as well as soft skill training and complete guidance and facuilty support to make to perfect for any oppourtinity..

agnesd8
8/17/17

I tried every possible to get bank jobs in Mumbai, but all they were providing was in calls and pure sales job. Bankedge is one of the best institution for someone looking for a career in banking and finance. The teaching faculty is the best with great experience which they provide to enhance once ability, confidence level etc. They also provide good job opportunity especially for freshers. I would like to thanks bankedge for giving me good opportunity and also making me a good professional.

naazk
8/14/17

Bankedge is one of the best institutes in India for someone looking for a career in banking and finance services. I really enjoyed my time at Bankedge. I really admire our faculty teaching style and skills, always ready to bring the best out of every student. Lastly I really want to thank Bankedge for making me a good professional and for the opportunities that they have given me realize my dream to become a banker.

abhirups
8/13/17

i m sorry mam fr blaming u on this context bt i faced the situation here,i m not intersted rght nw with bankedge,so pls dont mail me or cl me further

mervynp1
8/12/17

I have tried every possible banking institutions in Mumbai, they all would provide you with retail banking or branch banking jobs which includes sales.
If you are looking for an career in banking preferably not sales, but in wholesale banking, core banking, Bankedge is the place i would recommend.
Faculties are brilliant, my experience with bankedge has been tremondous and because of them i am currently placed with commercial bank of qatar.
Goodluck :)

siddhikn
8/12/17

Bankedge is a platform for those who wants to craft their career into banking, am one of those who wanted to be a part of banking industry, i had good experience with all my faculties & batchmates, it was an incredible journey till date. My path breaking journey took place when i got placed for COMMERCIAL BANK OF QATAR, it was a wonderful experience of my life because it was my first interview with the INTERNATIONAL BANK, & came out as a miracle, the day is not soo far when i will come out as a role model for future generations, who seeking to be part of banking industry. Thank you "what you think will come out as you"

abhishekp10
8/10/17

If you have a good and firm determination about a career in banking and finance industry, then you are looking at right place to start with. As I'm a student and fresher BANKEDGE gave me a platform to develop on my banking and finance skills, as they prepared me for the operations work on which every bank depends.
So guys its good and beneficial if you join in and get training for banking operation work.
JOIN IN AND BE A BANKER.
I'M THANKFUL TO ALL MY FACULTIES AND FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME TO GET A GOOD AND REPUTED JOB.

hrishikeshg
8/7/17

Hi all, Bankedge is a one of best academy. All faculty members are cooperative. Faculty are very much understanding and helps us a lot. Infrastructure are all good. They gave good placements in private sector bank. I got job in Private bank as a assistant manager. This all happens because of bankedge. Thank you bankedge team.

shifas1
7/31/17

Bankedge provides operations jobs in leading banks which provides growth and good learning experience. I have been successfully placed with Yes Bank at Back Office in CMS department. I would like to recommend my friends also for this PROBE program.

pratiks16
7/31/17

I went for the banking job and knowledge to get into banking sector. I got exactly what I required and currently placed into Kotak in AM position.

tejeshk
7/26/17

Just wanna thanks bankedge for boosting my confidence in all prospects including depth knowledge of banking and soft skills. Had a great time in classes with clearing all doubts with faculties as they ensure doubts were clear on day to day basis. Just dont see the reviews just go and join bankedge. Happy to place in Kotak Mahindra Bank in Trade Finance Operations.

rakshitar
7/25/17

I had personally read the comments and feedback given in this site and mislead in understanding the worth of this esteemed institute.
after taking the course i have been now place with a bank . the reason i took the course was self realization of where i stand in terms of knowledge and where the market is.
English is just a medium but knowledge is more important.

thank you bankedge for your support.

please do not get mislead .

shraddhag
7/23/17

Team is professional and has good sound knowledge of job profile. My suggestion for the team would be to hire more professional trainer from same experience or working in same organization. Because concepts vary. Thank you for all your efforts and all the best..

asifs4
7/21/17

As Bankedge have placed me with Yes Bank thank you for placing me.friend i suggest you if your looking for bank job your can join Bankedge. its really is an amazing academy providing carrier opportunity........

ryar1
7/20/17

Hi guys.. this morning only I attended an interview with bankedge, I got a mail for direct walk in for freshers but they conducting interviews for collecting students to their institution and demanding a sum of money for training us to become bankers. The treatment of hr is very harsh.

leenac1
7/19/17

This is based on my discussion with few of my old school friends whose kids were aspiring to get into BANKING DOMAIN - Bank Jobs. To my utter surprise all the kids ( now students) had taken Job Ready Training from BANKEDGE - Academy of Banking and Finance. But the best part was ALL OF THEM now WORK in AXIS BANK

shubhia
7/19/17

Faculties are readily available for doubt clearing. I was always offered help whenever required. Constant Motivation was provided by the faculties. Online test taking strategy was really nice that helped me to get placed. Thanks to Bankedge Team.

aks119
7/5/17

My wife had joined Bankedge.. and now she is successfully placed with leading pvt sector bank...They charge the very reasonable fees for the course... great experience during training..

rajeshr13
7/5/17

I had Bad experience with bankedge. They charged money to get me into bank job. Never trust these frauds

praveens15
5/15/17

I walked into BankEdge Sahakaranagar branch recently, out of curiosity wanting to know more about the course for my son. I was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of options which this institute can offer, and an end to end solution - from training to placement. Highly recommended for commerce students looking at careers in Banking domain.

ektad
5/15/17

My sister has attended training at Bankedge.
Not only she was trained on banking knowledge but also how to present herself during interview.. she was given thorough practical knowledge which helped her to understand well and also made her crack the interview.. it's cost effective and she got good support from centre staff too as and when she had difficulties.

sonalis12
4/27/17

I sincerely request all of you to don't pay any attention to these fake reviews. I am the daughter of a Banker and want to tell you that this institute is the best for all those who wants to make career in Banking sector. They not only place you in the reputed bank but also keep a check on how are you doing in that bank job and provide you all necessary support. Keep it up BANKEDGE. You all really rocks!!! Three cheers for BANKEDGE.

rajur8
4/26/17

bankedge is a fraud institue people kindly dont take admission into this institute they will bribe your money and give nothing in return dont waste money worst ever place no trianing every thing is fraud here.

Helpful answer

I had visited to dombivali branch,for training they offered me 30k,inviroment was good and helpful,and also more then 5 interview was been fixed for me.I got selected for Indiabull I am earning 21k permonth now Thanks bank edge

By Rajesh C. on 9/22/16
Helpful answer

yes visit to dombivali branch

By Rajesh C. on 7/24/17
Helpful answer

No its not like that they provide proper job offer as per your caliber,me my sister and now my friend got selected for many banks,paying 30k is worth and also i am now certified for banking sector.i was getting training from dombivali branch

By Rajesh C. on 4/26/17
Helpful answer

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S. on 6/2/16
Helpful answer

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S. on 5/8/16
Helpful answer

Dear Bhagyashree, Please send your details in lms@bankedge.in. Our Counselor will suggest you suitable course for you. Reagrds, Team Bankedge

By Sonali S. [Bankedge.in Rep] on 3/6/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Bankedge.in staff and other customers.

Bankedge.in?