Review of Bankedge.in

Tel: 02228399366
lms@bankedge.in

praveens15
5/15/17

I walked into BankEdge Sahakaranagar branch recently, out of curiosity wanting to know more about the course for my son. I was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of options which this institute can offer, and an end to end solution - from training to placement. Highly recommended for commerce students looking at careers in Banking domain.

ektad
5/15/17

My sister has attended training at Bankedge.
Not only she was trained on banking knowledge but also how to present herself during interview.. she was given thorough practical knowledge which helped her to understand well and also made her crack the interview.. it's cost effective and she got good support from centre staff too as and when she had difficulties.

sonalis12
4/27/17

I sincerely request all of you to don't pay any attention to these fake reviews. I am the daughter of a Banker and want to tell you that this institute is the best for all those who wants to make career in Banking sector. They not only place you in the reputed bank but also keep a check on how are you doing in that bank job and provide you all necessary support. Keep it up BANKEDGE. You all really rocks!!! Three cheers for BANKEDGE.

rajur8
4/26/17

bankedge is a fraud institue people kindly dont take admission into this institute they will bribe your money and give nothing in return dont waste money worst ever place no trianing every thing is fraud here.

raghavendras1
3/24/17

I got job throgh bankedge,today i am working for HSBC bank as KYC associate with salary package of 3.5lac. A well-versed and subject knowledge candidates are highly cached by Private banks and NBFC. I suggest people to take specialised subject training if your aspiring for any job.

I heartly thank Bankedge for your all support..!

akshayg4
3/24/17

Thanks to Bankedge for placing me in Axis bank as asst. manager front office.
Friends I suggest if you are looking for a bank job you can join bankedge they will give 3 interview guarantee.

rajr20
3/18/17

To get a job in private sector bank you don't need any training as bank will provide you the training.This institute is taking money and giving false assurance.

paragv1
2/13/17

Worst Consultancy..wastage of money..
Will not give any professional job..
Send for low profile interviews which profiles not required any Consultancy..ie back office, KYC handlers,..
Nor recommended ..

nishag2
1/28/17

First of all a big thanks to BANKEDGE. Being fresher and choosing a right career is difficult in Bangalore,but BANKEDGE made easy. Guys, it really is an amazing ,they providing career opportunities to Graduates like we all. When i had 1st visit to bankedge bangalore yes i had multiple doubts in my mind,but when they explained me and guided very well at the beginning which made me to join bank edge. Also bankedge provide "guaranteed 3 interview opportunities" the deserve candidates will surely be placed within 3 opportunities i am the one of the best example. I got placed at Axis Bank as assistant Manager.Today i am very glad and proud to say i am a Professional banker .Thanks alot Bankedge Bangalore.

purvas
1/18/17

Thanks BANKEDGE for Placing me with Kotak Bank in Back End Operations in Retail Liability Section with 3 Lacs Salary Per annum. My Parents and Friends are so proud of me. Thank You BANKEDGE!!!

rajs40
1/16/17

very worst
dont go for interview.
they take money and dont give job
trust me guys
if you want to lost your money then you can go with them

amitk45
10/20/16

All stars to BANKEDGE. Before joining I must have tried several attempts to get a PSU Bank Job but couldn't get thorough and then I got to know about BANKEDGE from a friend. Guys, it really is an amazing academy providing carerr opportunities to Graduates like me and you and yes today I am working with IndusInd Bank as an Officer and apni toh life bun gayi! Thank You Bankedge.

heenas3
10/17/16

I want to know about bankedge plz guys help me.
Its fraud or real. Is the bankedge providing 100% job guarantee?

rohitj6
5/14/16

If you are a banking aspirant then according to me Bankedge is one stop place, where the fresher gets chance to understand the working of a financial organisation in a very brief but also in short term and also in very organised manner, afterwards the ample opportunities provided in the Banking sector.
This is what my experience is with Bankedge.
Deserves more than 5 stars but Admin won't allow me to do so. ;)

sureshd2
5/14/16

I got very good job opportunities through Bankedge. thanksss

sagark2

Hello,

I had been on this place and have gone through the retail banking training.I got placed with yes bank with the CTC of 3 Lac P.A

My Experience over here was amazing, great teaching stuff and full support over placement.

caniecap
5/14/16

I had a great time in Bankedge, learnt a lot and was given an Opportunity of a Lifetime. Bankedge Is one of the best training and placement center of India.

rohitk6
2/27/16

i got false commitment for placements regarding compensation and location..but actual job opportunities were worthless for me..go for bankedge if u r jobless or else you will end up losing your money...and afterwards those people were not even bothered regarding this issue and waived their hands at me..

kirank11
2/25/16

My experience with BANKEDGE was superb., i was given good interview opportunities as per the commitment from bankedge and resulted into a wonderful career start with private sector bank. i wish all the best to BANKEDGE in creating more success stories.

Helpful answer

Today I meet a person who is belongs to bankedge. They told me 28000 fee for the training. Bt i feel they are lie. First money than training after this urinterview. If u nt seleted than u out nd ur 28k worst..

By SShashank S. on 9/22/16
Helpful answer

Dear Pratik, There are 3 Guaranteed Interview Opportunities we provide in Private Sector Banks or NBFCs. Our training will definitely help you to crack these interviews. So in a way it's an Interview Guarantee Program that one can take up to get a career opportunity in Banking Sector. Ultimately it's your efforts that will definitely help you to get the Job. I hope I have answered your query right. If you have any further questions plz call our toll free 1-800-270-0140.

By Sonali S. on 6/2/16
Helpful answer

Dear Labani. Plz visit our website and contact the nearest training centre to know more about our different training programs in Banking and Financial Services Sector. You can also call our toll free no. 1-800-270-0140 for more details. Thanks.

By Sonali S. on 5/8/16
Helpful answer

Dear Bhagyashree, Please send your details in lms@bankedge.in. Our Counselor will suggest you suitable course for you. Reagrds, Team Bankedge

By Sonali S. [Bankedge.in Rep] on 3/6/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Bankedge.in staff and other customers.

Bankedge.in?