US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

saverioz1
1/23/17

I was waiting for a long time and I thoght that my order won't arrive. then I sent an email to Banggood service and they returned me the money without any problems!

marcg40
1/23/17

I am highly satisfied by products and service from BangGood.
Even when I have had (seldom) issues with delivery or product quality, they always proposed me a solution within very few days.

ferdinandc15
1/23/17

Very fast decision customer service. I am a long time customer. Your attention to my needs are high appreciated answering to problems like shipping and no arrival of items.
Great job!

zdenkog1
1/23/17

I order very often from Banggood. Never had problem with quality or damaged item. If item is not received after some time ( for Canada let's say 5 weeks) item was resent. Customer service is replying next day ( other time zone) and always we make a solution. They have thousands of items and they are described in excellent way. Order with confidence! A+++++

johnh654
1/23/17

Why is my order taking so long. Came recommended on Face Book. (LOOK-OUT) if something does not happen soon I will turn back to Face Book where it all started. Chef John

Tip for consumers: Beware, if in China what can you really due.

ioand
1/23/17

Everything I ordered was like in presentation.
Banggood servise has quick response for my questions. I recomend Banggood. Thanks.

tommyt28
1/23/17

Super gerne wieder die Qualität past wie bei den Sachen bei Deutschen Warenhäuser auch mit dem Service bin ich zu frieden bekamm sofort immer am nächsten Tag Rückmeldung ,natürlich nur wegen der Zeit Ferschiebung werde weiterhin dort Einkaufen nicht nur in sachen Modellbau gibt ja auch andere Schöne sachen dort .Danke für die zusammen Arbeit .
PS : Leute habt keine Angst in China zu bestellen dort bekommt ihr die Sachen sicher mann muß nur Zeit mitbringen und ein wenig warten können wenn mann sich Geld sparen will der Versand bei Banggood ist kostenlos.
Viel Spaß beim Schoppen

luisai
1/22/17

Do not order here!! To make you keep a product they lie about stocking and sending dates... and the customer service in incapable to help... I canceled an order before they send it out and they sent it out anyway and now want to convince me to keep it... If I want to send it back I have to pay a fee ever though it's their fault they I even got it!!! Worst shop ever!!

karlf13
1/22/17

Recently had a problem with an order but it was sorted out immediately. Have been using banggood for a while now and although it takes sometime for products to arrive I am always very happy with them.

tihomiri
1/22/17

A Good Website for the market. Offered products are of good quality. Relatively fast delivery, good communication. I am pleased. I recommend it.

jasong97
1/22/17

I've placed many orders with Banggood over the last couple of years. Until recently all my orders where received in a timely manner, fairly well packaged and always as described and in working order. Recently though over the Xmas period several of my orders never arrived and I raised a compliant with Banggood. It would have been understandable for them to doubt my complaint given the number of orders involved or to put me through a very protracted process to deal with my issues. Instead though I have to say they where very professional and have either credited my account or resent the missing items in all instances. I communicated specifically with a customer agent called "Ada" who had excellent English and dealt with my complaint in a very quick and efficient manner. I cannot recommend Banggood enough as on online supplier, with the best shipping rates I have seen on the internet to date.

janosb1
1/22/17

Very nice helpful people, you have to wait for the answer a little but they are really nice and helpful.

miguelc37
1/21/17

I discovered Banggood a bit over a year ago and it's been a gold mine for finding that hard to find product or that product that hasn't hit the market just yet. Literally thousands of products from a multitude of categories. The prices are reasonable and the customer service is outstanding. I've placed over 80 orders to date and for the most part I've been extremely pleased with my orders and products received. For the rare instances that there's been an issue with my order, I don't stress or worry as I've been extremely pleased with the support and response times the banggood customer service team has provided.
Banggood is a great site for shopping, but your experience will be much more positive if you maintain a posture that these products come from another part of the world and it takes between one to three weeks for your product to arrive depending on the shipping service you select. You can pay extra for speedier shipping, but free works for me. If your order meets a certain criteria it can get upgraded shipping at no additional cost which includes a tracking number.
Another great benefit of Banggood is the frequent coupons made available on the site and the recurring promotions on many of their products. I'll be shopping Banggood for a very long time.

joeym45
1/21/17

Dealing with Banggood customer service has been a pleasure. I had an issue with my latest order (I was sent the wrong items). After leaving a message via their online order system, I quickly got an email from Ada at Banggood informing me that the correct items were sent to me immediately. Awesome service!

st15794
1/21/17

I ordered a part for my car and paid for expedited shipping that indicated I'd receive it in 5 business days which was on the 14th. On the 16th I received an email stating it was shipped. I tried tracking it but it didn't work. Several days later after numerous attempts to track, CS saying give it a couple of days & figuring out it was DHL for shipping I decided to call. DHL stated it never left Singapore because it had not been inspected. When emailing CS and sharing this information asking to cancel and refund me in full, they said it was just shipped on the 19th so please wait and we can't refund you because it has already been shipped. DHL still indicates that the part remains in Singapore. They are scamming and cause nothing more than headache. I'm reporting this to the Federal Trade Commission and filing with my bank. Worst experience ever.

pass-passv
1/21/17

For the first time I had a shipment problem, I have contacted the customer service.
They have done very well, quickly and cordialy.
Thanks !

gunnarl
1/21/17

Until now I ordered eight times in the Banggood webshop and every time I was surprised about the fast shipping to Europe an the good products. This time I needed the help of the customer service for the first time and was pleased about the fast and helpful support of Ada, who answered my request.

avia18
1/21/17

I like this site a lot, bought many stuff and I feel safe when I buy.
usually, high quality products and fast shipping.
customer service, if needed, replies quickly with generosity.

A++

Avi.

sarahs302
1/20/17

I've ordered mostly camping supplies and simple electronics from Banggood, and I was pleased with the quality for the price. If you really troll the internet for a product, you will find that even someone selling something in the US has likely ordered the same product in bulk from a Chinese manufacturer, then marks up the product price for the convenience of US shipping. For simple items without a good US made alternative (say: foldable nylon backpack, or a strappy light to wrap around an ankle for night visibility) I see absolutely no reason to pay extra to a middleman. For this, Banggood is useful. I find their prices very competitive vs eBay, Ali Express etc. The items that I have purchased have all worked well, and again, for the price point, had an above average level of quality.
That being said, downsides are that shipping times are extensive...Weeks. You may be given a tracking #, but for what shipping company? The shipping company is not specified, so you may as well be getting output from a random numbers generator. The accompanying data is in Chinese, and I was unable to track outside of their website. I did have a lost package with them, and after some back and forth emailing (a little more than I wanted) I was refunded in full.
I bought a number of camping supplies from them for use at Burning Man, which is an austere environment. Everything held up.... for two years running now. Not bad.
Would I buy expensive electronics? No. It's just too remote.
But, I feel that the company is reasonable, and they will work to resolve issues.

kismetm1
1/20/17

I have had nothing but satisfaction with the items I have ordered from Bangood and the service I have received from Athena at Banggood has been exceptional. More than happy to have shopped with this company several times now and they will be getting more of my custom.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you take time to check the measurement of items as the company has various suppliers and their sizing varies from one to the next. If you take time to check sizing etc you can't go wrong.

warrenl18
1/20/17

Ad shows ozone generator with case. Item arrives without case when you get it.
Total rip off STAY AWAY FALSE AD

Very last line in there specs reads "1 x 5g Ozone Generator(include fan dissipation,not include the shell)
They think its OK to have seven photos showing a nice plastic box with handle with electronics mounting inside and then have not include the shell hidden at bottom of the page. I am done with Banggood I have made lots of purchases but when they go down to this level I will shop elsewhere.
Get um Trump!

gabriela143
1/20/17

On of the best online store I know. Excelent costumer service. Fast shipping and very Good website. A lot of huges Hot sales.

jeanl57
1/20/17

My order correspond exactly at what I expect
And I receive it in France after 16 days of shipping
Perfect !

divnal
1/20/17

Everything I ordered was like in presentation.

nilj2
1/20/17

I wwas waiting for a long time and I thoght that my order won't arrive. then I sent an email to Banggood service and they returned me the money without pany problems! two weeks later, the package arrived and I Payed again for my product. I'm very happy with Banggood!

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

194 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question