US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joeh121
8/27/16

After finally receiving my drone, one of the motors or ESCs was broken from the start . Customer service wont let you send it back for replacement or repairs.

joelm72
8/27/16

You have a 50/50 chance of having your order, 1/) arriving when promised, and 2.) being correct when it gets there. And if there is a problem, (damaged, needs replacement, wrong item), it may take months to fix and it may not be to your satisfaction. I had a problem and I received an email that said; "please contact us again since all of the office staff is at the Dragon Boat Races and they will not return for two weeks."

normn1
8/26/16

I ordered an item on Aug 6. It is August 26 and nothing yet. Since Aug 18 the item is on route .So it took 12 days to get it into shipping and now 8 days later it is still in route. How long can it take? I suggest nobody order from this company. I believe they find the item from another reseller and wait until they can get it cheap enough. This item should have been here or at least the tracking information up to date.

artw19
8/25/16

Yes I know it sounds crazy - an online store in China and quality seems a fairy tale.
I suppose it was not good a few years ago..but BG is changing and growing.
I have - so far - 21 orders in my trade history - the very first order never arrived - I got a refund to PayPal without fuss. I recently had a au$65 electronic item arrive DOA. it was defective. Yes, I supplied photo and video and a free replacement is currently being shipped to me.
I think BG have realized long ago that its better to keep customers and accept that in some cases quality control in China is absent and they do send out defective items at times. BUT now they deal with it and replacements are sent out. Yes - there is always a delay in free shipping - but you can always decide to upgrade shipping options and pay more - which is fair.
The service and support are good - but I accept in any big business - they deal with lots of customers daily and it takes time to deal with emails and support requests. Made difficult at times because people judge them by the bad way other online stores treat customers.
The store I first used had just changes its web site title - I had nothing but trouble with them - and they do not refund to PayPal - I was forced to take a store credit - they have just changed the title of their website yet again - so they do not learn-
Try Banggood and I am sure it will be OK.

I do not work for them or get any favours or free gifts - or a lot of "points" to cash in later as other stores do.

Tip for consumers: Accept if you choose FREE shipping - it is slow to arrive - so do not complain about it.
Pay for upgraded shipping and it arrives sooner.
Pay a few $$ for tracking - and watch your delivery progess across the world.

ryanw71
8/23/16

Received a drone which was damaged during shipping - was asked to send photos, send video of item not working and after a few rounds of back and forth was offered 50% refund. To get a replacement I have to send the item back to Hong Kong at my own cost, even though I have purchased shipping insurance. Customer service was not the most responsive - sometimes taking 2-3 days to reply. Unpleasant experience

pauletteg5
8/23/16

I have not received my dress and I ordered it one month ago. It seems to have disappeared along with my money. Odd, how that is deducted immediately. Lesson learned, do not order from this company.

terric36
8/23/16

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and 2 of them I cannot use..they are defective...when I contacted them ...after I got the run around...they said to send them back at my expense. Well...when I went to the post office and they told me the cost I about choked..it was more than 1 of the pairs of shoes! So they won't compensate me! BAD BUSINESS! Don't tell me they didn't know that! Now I'm stuck with 2 pair of shoes I can't use! I will NEVER buy anything from them again#!!!

veronicar25
8/20/16

I recently got an email from Banggood today stating that I've made enough purchases through them to be a VIP shopper, but I've never bought anything from them! I had never even heard of them until I received the email. It could be a scam, so I'd watch out!

jerryt40
8/19/16

This site is pathetic. The customer service is rotten. I would recommend saving your money. I ordered ONE item. They then charged me twice. When I contacted Customer Service they continued to respond with jibberish. Then I received TWO of the same order and no way to return and no option for getting a refund. I would sue but don't want to deal with such idiots. I've learned my lesson!

Tip for consumers: forget this site!

hiph2
8/19/16

Ordered an item from Bangood, paid extra for fast delivery (7 days) and got it one month later, when already had bought another one at a local store.

I contacted customers service. First they replied it was a week from the day they were sending it! Then, after my complains, simply cheap automated replies (all of them the same). Besides quality of products is bad, as their service.

And yes, I was charged more than once (little money) for something I never ordered.

I'd buy somewhere else.

Bangood un mal servicio, cutre, sin servicio técnino ni al cliente, ninguna seguridad. Mejor comprar en otro sitio

paulb274
8/18/16

Order an item from them and it was sent with a cable missing, something that is unique to the product making it useless.
Rather than send me the missing cable which is worth about 20 they send email after email demanding pictures or videos of the item.
I'm not the only person to suffer at the hands of the (non existent) customer services complaints all over similar forums which I wish I had read before ordering.
Avoid these sharks

My order number is 17076380 but I don't expect to hear any more from banggood

meey1
8/17/16

Bought a watch ..cheap one but nice the date is one day off .....the other watch the battery does not hold a charge ...cheap smart watch ....no clear readable directions

janseny
8/17/16

I bought a laser thermometer from this site but it has not arrive after one month. I contacted the customer representative and he/she is very helpful in issuing a new replacement. All in all, im quite satisfied with their after sales service.

vitalyt
8/17/16

It so happened that, using their playful hands I burned the receiver in my quadcopter. The receiver is nonstandard and rare, where there is a little everywhere and a huge delivery to the warehouse. Found it on banggoog.com and ordered, not paying attention, that can send in two weeks. Two days later I noticed this and made a request to cancel the order. In the evening. Wanted to find with faster delivery. The next morning (time zone difference) get two response from banggood. In the first that my receiver has already been shipped and second that they can't cancel the order because the receiver already been shipped ))). Sended in two days instead of two weeks. I never been so happy, that I couldn't cancel the order because the receiver was needed urgently, cause I really wanted to fly.

jeanw25
8/12/16

Ordered a purse via a Facebook ad. They shipped it out on July 28, 2016. It is now August 12, 2016 & I have yet to receive it. I emailed them and here is what they said: "It was shipped on 2016-07-28 by Standard Shipping without a tracking number. We estimated delivery will take 7-25 working days to arrive, But we hope you know that Working days exclude the weekends. please contact me if it has not arrived within the estimated time."

With everyone sending out packages that arrive next day, 2 days, even 5 days, 25 days is much too long.

adamw92
8/11/16

I did some small shopping from that site (charger, cable, case for Mi5 and small adapter) They did for me 2 seperate package to avoid tax and also were very helpful when I wanted to changed delivery address. Very good contact with customer servis via emails.
I recommend to buy tracking of the parcel! it's quite chip option and it's working very good!

andreww135
8/11/16

I received a car cover with big holes in the seams "No Stitching" in places after 8 emails I was offered $3 I didn't except. I still have a car cover with holes and no way forward If only I was told when I ordered I would not have bothered. Customer service is none existing Don't bother save your money and time its a gamble if the sale goes well. andy from the UK

bonniet24
8/10/16

This was my first and last time ordering anything online outside of Amazon (who will refund unsatisfied customers without any scrutiny or difficulty). My product arrived and I was very disappointed in the quality of the material (Cheap fabric that smelled of chemicals). When I contacted customer service to find out the return process I was highly discouraged and told that I would be responsible for the shipping costs. Much to my dismay, the postage cost of returning an item to China costs almost as much as the dress...so now I am stuck with a dress that I will never wear. Banggood offered me to keep the dress and they will give me points...but who wants to buy anything more after seeing the crappy quality of the items!! I got banged pretty good...will never, ever make this mistake again!!

desr7
8/9/16

Be careful when dealing with Banggood as they are quiet happy to supply you with there goods. The trouble is if you want to return your goods for any reason they find every way to avoid a refund. trying to email gets you a smoke screen and they ask stupid questions, in the end you give up. Be wary

rogers194
8/8/16

Did not send the advertised product I ordered. Simular but definitely not what I ordered. I contacted them about it and they never replied. Very disappointed in this company

bangb1
8/8/16

I have brought afew items from Banggood no issues.

But now I have an issue with my recent purchase, I'm now expected to pay recorded delivery to return the item for an replacement.

I have already paid £60 to buy this item but now they expect me to pay to return this!

Im actually disgusted in this service!

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the hassle and use another site.

dand115
8/8/16

I ordered but what I ordered need restocking ! So there was about a week delay ! However I'm not upset cause I was not in a rush and understand that inventory can just disappear with a flood of orders ! I may post another review after I receive my goods ! Thank You

matthewj34
8/7/16

I bought a Xiaomi Mi 10000 mAh power bank from banggood.com. The product was received in Novemeber, although not used for the first time for a few months.

When I did start to use it I used it minimally and the product has probably been through 6 charge/discharge cycles before, 4 simultaneous flashing LEDs appear when trying to recharge.

The product is out of the 6 month warranty period, although the product manual states a 1 year warranty. Regardless of being under warranty, the product is not fit for purpose and considering the amount of use it has seen, this life span is clearly unacceptable, and would point to the product having a fault at the point of dispatch.

I would expect a product like this to last at least one year at the very minimum, I'm appalled at the level of customer service and emails received, it seems they know because they're in a foreign country to myself that they can get away with poor service and poor products.

eh83
8/5/16

I bought a very basic electronic product from banggood, it took a very long time to arrive, once it arrived, it didn't work.
I wanted to call them & there is no 800 customer support number.
I emailed them & there is no reply/customer support.
Next, I will reverse charges through Visa and no more shopping banggood.com

Tip for consumers: Best to stay away, they talk much and do very little. No value here.

hernanm
8/5/16

Terrible costumer service. It is not worth the risk to buy from this store pay more someplace else with good reputation you would be glad you did.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

142 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Answer
jekl
A: BG aka BB (BangBad), our nick name for this supplier is simply a wholesale retailer, so the quality of their products depends on the manufacturer, of which there are good and bad. Over nearly 3 years, as we build and race quadcopter drones in a club of approx 300 members, we obviously have purchased quite a bit of components from BG.

Our main contention with BB is their false and later to our dismay, found them to be fraudulent as well, customer (non existant) service.

To briefly state our case, after over 3 months of emails, photos and video ping pong with BB, they agreed to refund if we returned the item at our cost. Again after several emails, they then agreed to refund postage once they have received the item.

Alas, when they received the item, they had the cheek to email back to say, they are NOT refunding the postage, because our bank has successfully initiated a chargeback for the cost of the item (not postage) and appartently BB had to pay a fee. BB wanted us to withdraw our chargeback if we want them to refund the postage. To mitigate the issue, we offered BB to deduct the fee from the postage and refund us the balance.

BB refused.

We contacted Trading standards and Consumer Advise, nothing we can do, as BB is outside UK and EU remit.

As to Howard's input, BB's replies are all either automatically churned out or copy pasted without any genuine intention to either understand, solve and/or mitigate your concerns.

We have therefore stopped buying from BB. Buyer beware.
1 day ago