US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

anah43
2/27/17

Buen servicio algo lento pero un reto agradable para cualquier problema
Han sido satisfactorios volvería a comprar aunque sin prisa de recibirlo tardan un poco más de lo q me esperaba

donr70
2/26/17

I purchased V1 Portable WIFI 720P Android 5.1 3D Virtual Screen Video Glasses. The unit failed after 1/2 hour and they make an return instruction that doesn't make sense. BUYER BEWARE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sergiol13
2/26/17

Received a broken product, complainted 3 distinct times and they didnt gave me my money back. They stopped replaying to my emails and even hide my feedback review. Product has a 5-star rating on 100+ sales only by 3 members. They are hiding all bad reviews!

gordonm47
2/25/17

Banggood is fantastic until you have a warranty or refund issue. Avoid buying from them unless you're prepared to lose your money.

annah128
2/25/17

Bought a £2 cable adaptor - didn't work at all, straight in the bin. Not worth the postage cost to return. You get what you pay for.

shalomh
2/24/17

I'm waiting more then 40 day for my order and the only answer I got is to wait 8 I 10 more days.
I did ask for my money back the answer I have hot is. WE SORRY

joer208
2/24/17

Terrible company! I made a purchase using PayPal we can a half later they refunded my money in my PayPal account was not registered I called PayPal said they never heard of such a thing. I then re-purchased everything using my PayPal balance that they refunded and then I got an email saying that they can't ship it because it weighs over 2.2 kg and asked me if I wanted it split into two packages . WTF I don't know what kind a Mickey Mouse egg roll and company they are but I would never purchase even a battery from them again I'm done with them!! Good luck if you do buy something for mom them

benr72
2/21/17

I was patient through the Chinese New Year. Now I just being completely ignored and have $150 worth of merchandise that is worthless. I've asked for Solutions I've asked for a refund banggood has played dumb like they don't understand English. They like to send me tracking information.

dianeb110
2/20/17

I ordered size 8 womens boots. They sent tiny (size 6?) boots. I sent info, pictures & email stating the problem.They wanted a video showing process.
They are stalling.
After Banggood saw this review - a customer service mgr contacted me and the problem was resolved.

larrya46
2/20/17

Do not use this company. They are scammers. Took my money and did not send me a product. I placed and paid for an item 6 months ago and whent through the same scam as many of you have. Fake tracking numbers and out of stock and reshiping excuses. This Company should be not allowed to sell any products on line.
Larry

catas
2/20/17

Delivery tracking still shows item Stuck in Beijing airport for 3 weeks. Dont make the same mistake ad i did. Hope to get my ordered 26 of jan. item or a refund is less likely to happen. Stop filling these guys pockets!
Do a site review before ordering pls. (Not like me!)

johnc682
2/18/17

I have placed two order with Banggood on December 28, Order Nos 22601667 and 22602623 I have still not received my goods despite payment being taken immediately. I intend to contact Visa for a reversal of the payment

melissap91
2/17/17

Ordered almost a month ago, and still no delivery, and tracking stopped at 26 January, with daily refresh of the tracking site.

sergiof9
2/17/17

Não posso avaliar positivamente pois não recebi meu produto que a bangood envio dá forma ofertada terei que comprar em outra empresa

rebeccam130
2/16/17

I ordered a wallet the beginning of December. I was told it was shipped on December 29th. I do not have it yet. I have emailed them 3 times. I am always told to keep waiting...last time they told me that they would refund and cancel my order. A refund is warranted in my opinion but a cancellation leads me to believe that it hasn't actually been shipped.

dennisc67
2/15/17

will not take my return without sku# invoice # order# 2 pictures or item in question , and here is the kicker, upload a video on YOUTUBE of your item and provide them the YT link. plus the item was total crap $24.75 for about a $3.00 pair of boots.also a picture of the shopping label

Tip for consumers: dont shop at banggood you will regret it

pedrop23
2/15/17

Did three mistakes while choosing the shipping address because there is no option to choose different addresses for the billing. Canceled those three orders, the money for two of those orders has been taken from my account and the third one will be taken too, I guess. Why is this? Money only is taken when the order ships, not when it is canceled!!!!?? Also, very poor online assistants who don't know how to speak english! Very Very terrible and poor service.

domask
2/14/17

This is the worst example of bad behavior by chinese companies. Neither of the two products I bought from banggood were usable because they were not fully functional as advertised. Communication with their support is near impossible as their overly simplistic answers are not helpful and even are slightly insulting to someone of my background, as if somehow i don't know how to handle bluetooth devices or clear data. The bluetooth earphone i bought is only usable in very quiet locations because of low volume and the health bracelet is only partially functional, does not take any readings at all for blood pressure, blood oxygen, or heartrate. Customer service takes an inordinate amount of time to send their stupid responses to your complaints, playing for time so you will become discouraged and not hold them responsible for their very bad lying and cheating about the market readiness of the chinese hi-tech products they sell. Overall, this company should fail miserably. I'm done with them and reconsidering my feelings about chinese products in general.

joycei6
2/14/17

I replied to their apology with the details and my order number. 2 weeks later STILL NO REPLY.
Very dissapointed that there has been no reply, and certainly no thing has arrived. what a con.!!!!

at726
2/13/17

They provide a tracking number, but no updates on it. They keep telling me to wait for it, waited 2 months with no update. Do not recommend at all, worse online store ever encountered. I'd give NO STARs if i could

hayleyp6
2/13/17

Ordered several parts I have not recievieced any has been OVER TWO MONTHS Contacted bangoods many times they just tell me to keep on waiting don't give refund or resend STAY AWAY There website is also difficult to use at checkout would not allow me to choose shipping option

peterk117
2/13/17

OK, so I get there, prices are awesome, everything is square. I put 300$ order which is split into 4 shipments. I ordered 240$ RC car +some extra cool chinese stuff just cause. Next thing they do is emailing me, saing "sorry, your stuff is not in stock, order smth else, or request a refund!" OK, cool. Next day is the same shït, but its regarding 240$ car... (the whole purpose of my dealings with them). wtf do I guys deal with you??? Plus, the fact that customer service's English is the second language kinda adds on to the whole picture. Apparently, the way they do business in America is still a BOSS in 2017!

bassamm3
2/12/17

They take the money and never send the item, they provide tracking number but no item received, don't bother to buy from them ever.

jimt81
2/12/17

Unlike eBay there is no way to effectively complain & refunds. I asked vendow if an item was made from steel, thye said yes and I bought it. What arrived was made from aluminium and not fit for purpose. They had plainly lied to me and kept saying "it's just as good". Banggood offered a 10% refund, no return option. Nothing I can do - cut my losses but NEVER Banggod AGAIN!

charlieb75
2/12/17

3 orders / 1 Lost. So statistically that's 1 in 3 orders getting lost for me.
Emails will yield the information you already have like - tracking number, shipping time etc.
Rubbish.. stay away.. buy elsewhere..

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

206 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question