Review of Banggood

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

louisq1
5/27/17

Dont buy the gimics. Buy products that work. Tiny nose purifiers? Seriuosly? You expected it to work?

kathyp77
5/27/17

I bought the tiny nose air purifier and it fell apart as soon as I got it. I received no paperwork and they can't find my order number. It is a piece of junk. I am not ordering or buying anything from China again. The Chinese have a dog festival every June where they torture dogs and then cook them and eat them. PETA is trying to stop this but it doesn't look good for the dogs. Please don't shop on websites that are from China or buy things from China. The things you buy are not good like Made in America. And maybe if we quit buying things from them they will quit torturing dogs and eating them. It's just terrible. It's the Yulin Dog Festival and 10,000 dogs are to be tortured and eaten. You can google this. It's true. Please help to spread this info.

williamr147
5/26/17

I bought a pair of shoes online ... was told that sizes run small so order bigger. I wear size 11 so ordered size 12. They arrived and I like the shoes ... BUT they must have been size 12 for a ten year old! Since no receipt of return address was included, I wasn't able to return them for a refund ... so gave them to a charity box. Some child will get new shoes! BUT I'm out $60.

matthewr70
5/26/17

It has been 3 months now that I shop by banggood I can say that it is the best shopping experience.Easy to order! Fast and reliable! Excellent customer service!

loisi2
5/26/17

all negative reviews. Why is this website still robbing people as it appears? I wanted to buy a product you but thanks to the wonderful who have been honest enough tell the truth about your, I HAVE BEEN SCARED OFF.

dmitriyk9
5/22/17

I've bought several items at Bangood service. But unfortunately some last parcels still didn't come.
Support customer crew made their best and made me re found. I'm very satisfied with that.

do13047
5/16/17

I bought a $10.99 camera. It does not work. I tried contacting them many times. No answer to emails. Avoid at all costs. Not worth the hassle. It is likely that you will receive something that does not work or will go wrong shortly afterwards. They are terrible.

toms321
5/14/17

BUYER BEWARE. I RECOMMEND NOT BUYING ANYTHING OF VALUE FROM BANGGOOD. I PURCHASED A $41.00 ITEM AND IT ARRIVED BROKEN. I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SRVICE AND THEY WANTED PICTURES AND VIDEO AND AGREED THE ITEM WAS DEFECTIVE AND WANTED TO SEND ME A NEW PIECE PART, FROM THE MANUFACTURER, FOR ME TO REPAIR IT. SINCE IT TAKES SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT, ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE MANUFACTURER, THAT WAS NOT THE SOLUTION. AFTER MUCH FRUSTRATION THEY SUGGESTED I MAIL IT BACK TO CHINA ($68.00) AND COULD CARE LESS THAT I WOULD HAVE SPENT OVER $100.00 TO RECEIVE A $41.00 REFUND. I ESCALATED IT TO PAYPAL BUT PAYPAL HAS NO INTENTION OF MAKING IT RIGHT AND THEIR CALL CENTER IS IN THE PHILIPPINES WHERE THEY ARE SYMPATHETIC BUT UNWILLING TO ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING. AFTER PAYPAL GOT INVOLVED BANGGOOD ASKED FOR PICTURES AND VIDEO AGAIN, UNAWARE THAT THEY ALREADY HAD. MESSAGE TO BE LEARNED (1) BANGGOOD JUST WANTS TO SELL STUFF AND IS NOT IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BUSINESS, AND (2) PAYPAL, WHILE RESPONSIVE, IS WORTHLESS IN DEALING WITH A VENDOR.

aliceb103
5/12/17

Sent for 5 beautiful bras , followed the size graph they supplied and ordered appropriately, only to receive 5 bras of different sizes ...
They were not keen for me to return and said it would cost me more to send back ,
They kept saying they didn't receive the emails we were sending (ye whatever ) ,
Eventually I just gave up and excepted a very small discount and to keep the bras , I've given them away ... how disappointing they weren't interested in returns and certainly not in their customers , only after our money ... will never use this company again
Customer services were totally oblivious to my complaints and how frustrated we were ...

leslies82
5/11/17

The product I received doesn't work (MECOOL BB2 PRO). I followed the CS procedures and uploaded a video and hoped they would follow through with their promise to call back in 24 hrs. It's been almost a week, and I they haven't acknowledged anything. Please do not buy anything from this company.

brandonw47
5/10/17

I'm convinced this company never sends any customer anything they buy. They just take your money and 'pretend' they shipped you the product, then when it doesn't arrive they blame the shipping service. Very upset that I haven't received the product I ordered

xullog
5/10/17

After one hour wasted trying to get assistance from the customer support agents in order to place an order I've gave up. Such a useless support. If you are interested in buying anything go somewhere else, if they behave like this with people that is interested in buying i wouldn't like to see the experiece of having a problem with my product.

vun5
5/9/17

I paid 12.82$ for a gimbal motor RCTimer BGM2804 100T at Banggood and it was dead when i tried it. Mailed the CustomService and got 300 "Banggood points" as compensation and the points worths about 2.5$..Good business i'd say! I mailed them again but they wouldn't answer.
I hade some problems before with Banggood but they were solved nicely but not now anymore

db154
5/6/17

I bought a 3d printer from Banggood at 5AM told them to charge me right now. They did not. Went back at 11AM and order said not paid and have 19 days to pay for it, I chose pay right now, Once I chose that option I got a message saying "This item is Oversold" This is bull shiot on a item that is not available to ship until 6/15/17. This site said sorry with ZERO Remedy, just sorry good by FU. Tried contacting and got no contact. Even if there wrong they say sorry and end of story. even if you have a confirmed buy. They over sell and say FU

davek90
5/4/17

I ordered a Non-Slip Car Pad Support Magnetic Dashboard Stand almost 3 weeks ago, and still, there is no sign of it.
Why is it that Amazon can deliver the next day and you can't?
Do you have to put in an order to China each time you take an order from us?

laurynasp
5/3/17

I ordered an item with fast shipping from EU warehouse.
Next day got "sent" status with a tracking number that doesn't work in any tracking system.
When item failed to arrive on time tried to contact Banggood via their contact form 3 times, but their didn't even bother to answer.
Stay away, there are plenty of other places to get the same items with normal customer service.

georgeu5
5/3/17

Banggood in repose to my review said they supplied instructions. But in their email to me said they did not provide instructions . The email is copied below

10 of 805

Apr 29 (11 days ago)

to me
Dear George,

Thanks for your email.

I am sad to know thatMini Hot Air Stirling Engine Model Miniature Steam Gas Engine External-Combustion Engine in order 26972981doesn't work well.

Could you please offer the shipping label of this defective item and take a short video about the processing of the item so that we can check the problem?

We will try our best to solve it as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Yours faithfully,

Jessy

George Ullrich
I do not have the shipping label. It was thrown out when the engine arrived. ...
Apr 29 (11 days ago)

cservice@banggood.com
We are sorry to hear that that Mini Hot Air Stirling Engine Model Miniature S...
May 1 (9 days ago)

George Ullrich
The issue is that without assembly instructions it is not possible to put the...
May 2 (8 days ago)

May 4 (6 days ago)

to me
Dear George,

Sorry for the late reply.

We don't have the instructions.

Would you please refer to the pictures on the product page?

Or watch this video, it is a similar product.

If there is still any problem, please email again.

Best Regards,

Yanny

treyn3
5/2/17

I ordered somthing two days ago, and I think its stuck in the Loading zone its been like that for 2 days?

francoisd6
4/30/17

I had some success in buying some Items last year.
ordered a few things in January and more in February, They never arrived, I am now waiting for a refund I will add four stars when I get my refund. I am afraid to order anything else even though some merchandise would interest me.

tedw25
4/28/17

Junk products don't stand behind their products, won't give you a refund, on stay away. Don't let them get you

isabellec9
4/28/17

I ordered clothes pouches and was so disappointed with what I have received. The pouches are poorly made and the sizes are very small. In the photos hey show the pouches big enough to fill a large suitcase when in fact it would fit a carry on. They don't give any info as to the size of the pouches so I really didn't know what to expect other than what the photo showed. Very disappointed!

beno219
4/28/17

You might get your items, but their website jerks you around until the price changes while purchasing. I had and order increase $20 just sitting in the cart. The first time I tried to purchase it denied me until I went through Paypal and then the price jumped $20. Contacted customer service and all they said was and I quote "moment please, sorry there is little price difference". That was it, their whole explanation!!! This company is a joke. Don't order from them unless you don't really care about quality, timely shipping or price changes. That is all.

isaacw20
4/27/17

I ordered a small electronic part a month ago and haven't received the item. I was told that I would get a refund, but that has yet to happen. They're $#*! tbh

aurorac10
4/26/17

I never received my products. I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing. They are shameless!

veew3
4/25/17

We ordered April 4th from this company and they never shipped. Just flat stole our money. We have tried repeatedly to contact them via Facebook, email, website, phone, chat...no one answers the number posted on their website.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

224 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/25/15
on 11/3/15
on 8/2/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

67 Photos for Banggood