Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

marekl1
9/22/17

I am costumer since couple month I bought many products I nevery had problem with costumer service
twice
I got refound for bed quality it was done very profesional maner and very
quick
I will stay with banggood

mihaic3
9/22/17

Excellent service. Unfortunately - NOT banggood's fault - my package did not arrive. After a quick email to customer service, received a full return. Will purchase again from them, once they have more extended delivery options.

sergioc30
9/22/17

I have been a loyal customer of banggood gace for 2 years, I have never had problems with them. 100% restart your products. the quality of the guarantee is excellent if it is easily resolved via email. Good bargain prices.

olhab1
9/22/17

Nice seller. Fast shipping. I have ordered power bank, but recieved broken one. Seller agreed resend new one. I'm satisfied

marcos295
9/22/17

Delivery in a reasonable time considering the free shipping, Good customer support.
I wasn't happy of a purchase (not their fault) and I got a full refund.

williamm337
9/22/17

Everything I've ordered from them has been in great quality. In the rare case that something arrives damaged or lost, the support team is quick to help.

antonisk2
9/22/17

I have bought a number of things from a lot of e-stores of this kind over the years. I finally settled with banggood.com for number of reasons: Variety, combined shipping costs, nice prices and finally fast shipping. Recently there was a need to contact them about a mulfunction of a product that was bought 9 months ago with 1 year warranty period. To my surprise, the solution offered to me was shockingly convenient. The offered to pay my parts and labour expenses on a local shop. Fast and easy! True to treir word. I will continue to use that store for all my needs. Big props to them for treating me like a highly valued customer!

patrickv20
9/22/17

Had problems with my phone after a few months. It was repaired, but there was another problem. Without problems they send another phone!

stanislavs6
9/22/17

I had only few issues, from many purchases I did, and all of them were resolved quickly. My preferred shopping site for electronics and gadgets.

guillaumeu
9/21/17

It is incredible all that is found on this site. I prefer to buy on banggood rather than in France. They have great prices and a very efficient after sales service.

Continue like that !

ramonv18
9/21/17

i buy almost all the parts for my quadcopters with banggood, from frames to cameras to motors, when i choose shipping option "priority direct mail" i receive the items within 10 days..... from China to the Netherlands.

the customer service is great, if there is a defect or problem with a product, i take a picture and a video for them and they will Always try there best to help you out.

so a big shoutout to Banggood, cause they Always try there best to keep me satisfied.

definetly recommend Banggood as store to buy from

Tip for consumers: i live in europe and i always choose priority direct mail with shipping cause then i dont get in trouble with customs.

juanj44
9/21/17

I'm a frequently customer of Banggood and have a very good opinion after long time and a lots of orders.
Prices are very competitive and products in general are quality made also the delivery time is very reasonable.
If unfortunately something went wrong you can contact and you will be served by its Customer Service Team quickly. I really appreciate the customer deal and the polite people behind it.

Congrats to all Banggood team for it's evolution and growth!

clesioo
9/21/17

This store have the best products, with the best prices. I'm brazillian, and everything was delivered here really quickly and safe. When I needed to refound one product, they help me really quickly and kindly. Thanks, guys

nirmaln
9/21/17

Best prices, selection and great customer service! Shipping is fast and reliable, with no issues faced whatsoever. In case of any issues with parts, repalcement is sent promptly !

emersonb22
9/21/17

I bought a drone and I had to change the bad one, and the store solved the problem fast and helpful, excellent store to do your shopping!

pushpendras2
9/21/17

Banggood is committed to provide quality services, I feel good after they provides me guidance and resolution for my product.
Just waiting for final resolution.

kennethp37
9/21/17

Brilliant service from start to finish. I have used Ali express and gearbest along with banggood for many years. While at the begining banggood had some issues, I am staggered at the progress they have made. Wonderful service professional helpful and just a joy even when an item was faulty it was rectified quickly and efficiently more so than any other company I have used from China. Highly recommend banggood just fantastic

jamiem136
9/21/17

-I am really happy with my over 40 purchases. I had 2 times issue with the products I got and after contacting the support team, they always contacted me within 24 hours, guided me and resolved my issues by either giving me refund or replace the unit.
-Shipments are quite fast, latest I got took 18 days.
Overall, I trust and I will keep shopping with them.

Tip for consumers: If you follow the website regularly, you can really find an unbeatable prices!

piets1
9/21/17

They really help u. H96 Android box doa and they helped me and send me a new unit. I already order lots of items at banggood and it's a trustworthy online shop!

stefanm46
9/21/17

Absolutely awesome, i have many orders placed here, the webpage follows all the word trends, there are everyday promotions, killer prices, crowd sourcing items, most of the best brands out there. The CS is one of the most helpful i have ever seen. just perfect..

yvesp4
9/21/17

Service après vente très réactif , ils m'ont remboursé les 3 clés USB défectueuses quelques heures après avoir posté une réclamation sur leur site .

ashimat
9/21/17

I am very happy by doing transaction with banggood.com,
they provide quick support,as well try to understand the problem by putting themeself in customer shoes.
Also the product are original and of low cost.

mariuszs2
9/21/17

Very good and fast answer, quick reaction and create new shipping and re-sent new item.
I'm waiting for new shimpent now and i hope everything will be ok now!

papyh
9/21/17

J'ai appelé le site au sujet du produit cassé, j'ai envoyé une photo du produit. il me renvoie un autre.
Merci

carlosp57
9/21/17

Realmente felicito a todo el equipo Banggood, por la atencion,responsabilidad y compromiso con el cliente, lo que sumado a la calidad de los productos ofrecidos hacen que todo sea muy agradable y dan la tranquilidad para continuar con ellos. Muchas gracias!! Carlos de Argentina

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M. on 11/29/12
Helpful answer

As I posted before, if you have a problem with the shipment say bye to your money. Banggood takes no responsibility even when they legally should. They will ask you 10 x the same things whatever your answers and the documents you sent to them. I ordered electronic components; they were improperly packaged (they just throw everything in a bigger box with no filling or protection) and when they arrived (after more than 30 days) some were damaged. A 12 VDC power supply lasted for no more than 10 hours of operation. I do not agree that cheap prices justify below standard goods. If it does not works it is always to expensive! Go to Alibaba or other suppliers or stay with Banggood if you like playing lottery!

By Richir M. on 2/3/16
Helpful answer

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S. on 8/2/15
Helpful answer

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R. on 11/17/15
Helpful answer

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R. on 4/18/15
Helpful answer

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M. on 1/10/16
Helpful answer

Their customer service sucks!

By Radelyon D. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 6/14/16
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

103 Photos for Banggood