Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

daleo9
7/23/17

Recently purchased a 450 helicopter canopy that was damaged in shipping. Banggood made things right by replacing the canopy without any hassles. Replacement canopy was re-shipped in box and arrived in good condition. Great place for RC hobby and parts and reasonably priced usually with free shipping. Paying a little extra for expedited shipping helps speed things along

samuelr39
7/23/17

I bought a watch, but the package came empty. I immediately received a refund without questions. Thats all

roberth392
7/23/17

Recently bought a phone case for my Samsung. I had some trouble fitting it but turns out there was already a thin plastic case on it that came with the phone. Before I discovered this I had contacted vendor and they sent several emails and offers of help. Personal service was great. Everything turned out really well despite my silly mistake. Thank you, Cora, for personal attention! Really good phone case too.
Recommended !!

kinh2
7/23/17

i have always received my order, there was the few times my order came doa or did no arrive at all but banggood made it up by resending the item again and make sure it came quicker.

ernestl11
7/23/17

I've been shopping in this store more than 5 years without any problems. Great products, price and customer service. keep up the good job

nguyenh11
7/23/17

I order a toy but waiting for more than a month and still not receive it even I paid for an insurance.
Asked for help, and responded quickly.
Thats good

glennc56
7/23/17

I ordered a spare frame for my Eachine E010S Tiny Whoop and it arrived broken in shipment. I contacted Banggod customer service and they immediately sent out a replacement. These people are great.

anieler
7/23/17

Ótimo site de compras, seguro e com excelentes produtos. Recomendo. Adorei, meus produtos foram enviados na data prevista e todos bem embalados.

michalr1
7/23/17

I like Banggood very much. Great communication, excellent prices and very fast delivery. Clear web pages, guality products and professional approach have convinced me for shopping at Banggood.

jordachej
7/23/17

I have used Banggood for years, buying items from few bucks to hundreds and I can only recommend them. Their customer service is very helpful and they will assist you with any issue might arise. The only problem I had was due to postal office, but I swiftly had it solved so I can only recommend them to everyone.

agostonb
7/23/17

A really good online shop with helpful customer support. I spent way too much money here :D But hey, it would have cost much more locally.

kakasahebb
7/23/17

It's really good shopping site with good deals.
Orders two items out of that one is found faulty the moment I informed them they started replacement procedures.
Yet to review product.

juanjoo
7/23/17

Hi everybody! I bought a camera a mounth ago. Last week I has problems with It, I wrote yo the customer service. They kindly attended me and tried to help me. As the problema persits, they resent me a new item

susos
7/23/17

Llevo algunos años comprando regularmente y todos los pedidos me han llegado en perfecto estado. Además, hubo un error en la referencia de un artículo recibido, y amablemente me ofrecieron reembolso o reenvío, sin ningún gasto adicional.
Muy recomendable.

soufianen
7/23/17

You do a lot of the effort is good.and the speed of repondre.good service.best continuation

danilom3
7/23/17

Comprei um relógio com o site, e me senti muito satisfeito pela entrega e pelo backoffice, que a todo momento, me posicionou sobre a entrega e parabenizo, pelo trabalho profissional e de atendimento ao cliente (EU), que fui muito bem atendido, PARABENS pelo trabalho realizado e sendo entregue o produto dentro do tempo de entrega

eduardg5
7/23/17

Товар из-за нашей почты пришел поврежденый, так как снимаю распаковки товаров, сделал пару снимков, отправил их в поддержку для доказательства, они убедившись в том что всё реально так, предложили мне либо возврат денег, либо выслать новый товар, работают очень оперативно, никаких проблем с данным магазином никогда не бывает, очень доволен и обслуживанием и товаром который они продают. Огромное им спасибо за качественный сервис.

josem195
7/23/17

El soporte de atención al cliente perfecto. Tuve un problema con un producto y lo han solucionado perfectamente. Muchas gracias

nhuongn
7/22/17

Ordered an Samsung 8 plus case cost $5.99 waiting for 3 weeks, and got a junk with 2 broken plastic cases. They are like 2 half plastic bags with few holes. Put in my phone they are like a joke. Tried to return it, but they requires picture, video on youtube...
Never buy from them again.

robinb141
7/22/17

I've been using Banggood since 2013 and always found their prices and service to be pretty good.
On the two rare occasions I had problems (Chinapost lost parcel and defective battery) customer service were very helpful and shipped replacement items.

zakim3
7/22/17

Suite à un problème de livraison à cause des services postaux français, le SAV de Bangood m'a totalement remboursée et a tenu ses engagements.
Si vous voulez un service de qualité je ne peux que vous recommander Bangood !

mikea191
7/22/17

Customer service is pretty good for a company this size. I received someone else's battery order. When I told them I could ship them to the rightful owner if the paid me, they told me I could keep them! Nice!

leszekm
7/22/17

Maybe not always they are the cheapest shop u can find - but what's importatnt - they are v. reliable. In past time used their customer support many times, and only have to struggle 2 times up till now. All my cases were resolved - we were able to find a good solution for both sides. So as a buyer experience I have to give this shop 4,5 star. small minus comes from long restock times, and pushing dates of pre-orders week after week. Any other cooperation is good.
At begining it was a RC extras shop for me, by with time it grow to a full house support :) my garden/kids also geting something from time to time.

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate to contats support - they ussualy are a great help

darreno12
7/22/17

Received a defective goods and send an email to banggood and didn't expect them to do anything about it.
After verifying that the item is indeed defective, banggood immediate proceed to send out a replacement set to me without hesitant and no further question asked. This is the first time I actually experienced such after sales service!
Definitely will purchase from you guys again!!

jeroenc3
7/22/17

Over several orders banggood has been good to me. Fast shipping, items undamaged and of good quality, email service which responds consistently within a day, strong and well padded packaging. There has been one issue of a missing item, but this has been resolved by resending the same item with no additional cost, so all good! :)

Tip for consumers: Keep any packaging/labels, including the shipping label!, until after you're certain everything is good with your order. It will help banggood to process any issues for you afterwards :)

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M. on 11/29/12
Helpful answer

As I posted before, if you have a problem with the shipment say bye to your money. Banggood takes no responsibility even when they legally should. They will ask you 10 x the same things whatever your answers and the documents you sent to them. I ordered electronic components; they were improperly packaged (they just throw everything in a bigger box with no filling or protection) and when they arrived (after more than 30 days) some were damaged. A 12 VDC power supply lasted for no more than 10 hours of operation. I do not agree that cheap prices justify below standard goods. If it does not works it is always to expensive! Go to Alibaba or other suppliers or stay with Banggood if you like playing lottery!

By Richir M. on 2/3/16
Helpful answer

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S. on 8/2/15
Helpful answer

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R. on 11/17/15
Helpful answer

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R. on 4/18/15
Helpful answer

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M. on 1/10/16
Helpful answer

Their customer service sucks!

By Radelyon D. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 6/14/16
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

77 Photos for Banggood