US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

teresaj28
12/4/16

I recently purchased a product and paid extra for extradited shipping. Not only did they send the wrong product, they refused to send the correct product unless I pay shipping again!!! These people are corrupt. I know they will delete this so I'm going on every site and you tube video that promotes them.

gasl1
12/4/16

This company's products are very good and I am very satisfied with the customer's services. They always reply to my questions and they have 24h live chat and it is real.

gusb15
12/4/16

I have been buying from Banggood for some years and overall the quality of the items have been very good. I mostly buy machine tools for lathe and milling machine but I have also bought electronic items and parts for my son which are just as good. In my experience customer services have been quick to reply and usually come to an amicable arrangement should anything go wrong.

jannar3
12/3/16

My first time ordering and after I entered my acct # realized it was the wrong size and color (boots) I cancelled that order and reordered the correct color and size. It took 2 weeks for refund (no big suprise) but then when I did receive my boots they were the original size I cancelled, size 5 not 9. They are unwilling to work with me to solve this situation and I have considered it a loss. Make sure you have the right sizes or you might have to pay shipping return to China. Imagine howw long that will take. Good luck.

anderse4
12/2/16

I have been a repeat customer at Banggood since 2014 and have placed in excess of 100 orders. Many of the orders were split in multiple parcels so it is hundreds of parcels in total At one occasion the item was damaged in transport, they gave me a discount suitable for the damage. Recently a parcel was lost (by the postal service in my country), they recent the item without extra cost! These are the only issues I have had for all these orders, and what really lifts a company from the competition is how they handle problems when they occur. In my case Banggood have performed excellently in providing good customer service. I would recommend Banggood to anyone looking for a store selling a huge assortment of items at very good prices (and in most cases with free shipping).

antoniom58

very good

przemeks1
12/2/16

Shopping in this store are easy, intuitive and fast. Additionally contact with support is a pleasure. You can contact with them any problem and you sure get help, understanding and kindness. I recommend all customers! :)

joea107
12/2/16

I have been dealing with this online market place for almost three years. I am in the U.S.A. and of course they are dealing from China,Hong Kong,and Taiwan.Returning an item is usually not an option and I try to limit my purchase amount to $20.00 -30.00 USD. If I ever run into problems with a product or vendor, Banggood Always resolves any problem immediately. Banggood has excellent customer services and they respond within 24 hours of any issue.

Sakejoe

elg19

I bought a smartwatch u8 next version in flash deal
After a month has arrived defective
I asked for resend but there was not stock
(There was but not in flash deal price)
I took refund but after a lost waiting month no item
So i vote 3 stars

alexanderv16
12/2/16

Very satisfied with the service Bangood. Goods sold on Bangood have high quality, low price. If you encounter any problems in handling customer support - get quick help round the clock. Very satisfied.Alexander Vikentiev

julisag
12/2/16

I made a purchase from them and 2 months later, I still did not receive my order. Trying to communicate with them is like trying to communicate with a 2-year-old who does not speak your language. They are absolutely useless and will not try to help you at all. They would not send me my items refund my money, so I had to get my bank to refund my money finally. This has been a nightmare of an experience and I am surprised that this company is still in business. I truly feel sorry for anyone who does business with them.

dimib1
12/2/16

I made an order on Nov19th, the item was still available during 25th's Black Friday's special and showed to be in stock during the weekend. Then they contact me that dispatchment will be pushed back for 2 weeks. And a few days later they contact me again to tell me that they are out of stock and they are sorry and canceled my order.
They really have no idea what's going on in terms of stock and organization.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust the stock counter on the site, it's a matter of first serve first get luck. They don't have any organization in regards on product availability. Thus buying priority items from them is a no-go. Only buy things that you don't care how late you are going to get them or if you will ever get them at all.

pietrod7
12/1/16

L'ordine non è arrivato ma mi hanno restituito velocemente quanto pagato

lisah230
12/1/16

I ordered several clothing items but never received them. Kept checking the website but got a message that my package(s) were untrackable. Finally got someone online which gave me tracking information, only to find out that the shipping address was wrong so everything got sent back. The address they sent my items to was one I haven't used for over 7 years! In an online chat, I basically was told it was my fault, even though I know that typed in my correct address when I ordered, and that I would receive a refund MINUS SHIPPING FEES. My complaints: (1) When I ordered, there were no Shipping Fees to the U.S. (2) I do not have any idea on how my items were shipped to such an old address. (3) Instead of trying to rectify the problem, I was treated in the most rude manner and felt belittled as an idiot. I will never do business with this company again and will give a negative review every chance I get.

craigp46
12/1/16

I purchased a Phantom 3 battery from Banggood. I received it a month later and it was defective, it would not power on or charge. I notified them within the 3 day return policy (2nd day). Now they want me to pay $20 to ship them the battery and then they will send me another battery. I have told them from the start to refund my money and that I don't want another one of their batteries and they refuse. Do not buy from this company. I will make sure everyone knows (US and China) that this company is a scam and that they sell defective batteries.

russj6
11/30/16

slow slow slow service, got a battery that won't charge, paid extra for quicker shipping and it was late, got offered less in banggood points then the extra shipping cost, not many positives i can say here, I'm done and you beware

amree4
11/30/16

first i bought 2 orders from the store , i payed and the orders have been shipped , one from them has rejected at post , i contacted the customer service , they refunded the order , the other order arrived today , original products , fast reply from customer service
Thanks

guenthern
11/30/16

My complaint is quickly worked!
The service of BangGood is very good. I can only recommend!
Thanks to ivy

Greetings from Hamburg (Germany)
Guenther

alexeym8
11/30/16

Automatic Cable Wire Stripper Tool was ordered. First parcel was not received. Our post lost this parcel. Seller sent again. Second parcel was received. Tool works finely. Perfect Quality ! Excellent Service !

brettg6
11/29/16

You will regret ordering from this Chinese company! I ordered and cancelled my order within 5 min. The order disappered from my history so i thought i was good O NO they ship it and will see how long it takes to get it. From the other reviews ive read im not holding my breath. I love all the review responses from Banggood also. They all pretty much say the same thing well if you have your order number and email we can see what happened and how we messed up your order over and over again.. Do your self a favor don"t order from these people. That pretty much goes without even reading any of these reviews because they are all pretty bad.

simom
11/27/16

I have bought a tablet from this scam website and pay for shipping within 7 - 21 days
after 30 back and cehck with suppolt and tell wait 5 days more
okay after 35 days I request refund and he refund me only 50% of payemnt after 7 days back again to reset of refund and didn't refund anythiing until this day after 48 days of waiting and i can't get my money back until with paypal dispute and i will wait for 21 day
wich the stupid support want to scam me and told if can close the dispute will refundwich i know in paypal if i close the dispute i can't open it again they tell me trust him
no never trust after this problem

gurmitm
11/27/16

brilliant service, have been buying from Banggood for about 8 months in total, I had a problem with an item. I was sent a replacement and that is in working condition.
thanks banggood great service.

denisp37
11/25/16

8 weeks for nothing. But I got my money back soo... It's ok. ^^

jamess487
11/25/16

I have ordered twice from Banggood. The products are very good and the prices are great. The only problem, if there is one, is the shipping time; they are shipping from China and it takes longer than I am accustom to.
James Simpson
Newark, Ohio

marthan13
11/24/16

I wrote complaining about the cost/trouble of returning an item because it didn't fit. They "responded" by referring me to their web-site return policy.

1. Every other company I have dealt with for the last 15 years has included an invoice in the packging with the product with a return label and options for either USPS or UPS return. If I wanted, I could put product back in the package, slap on the label, and leave it for my postal carrier.

2. I can't believe my order came from china all by itself. It surely came through a distribution point with a container of other things to other people. Why can't my product be returned to that distribution point in the US so that the cost for returning is reasonable?

There are too many other souces for products I want. Won't shop with Banggood again.

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

173 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question