Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

aw234
11/22/17

I received a Digoo M1X ip-cam that was 100% dead on arrival. Assumed I would get a replacement. NOPE! Banggood did everything they could to prevent a replacement or refund -- including me making a video to youtube upload (dont know how). What do you see on a power-dead cam? ...nothing. Their final email was sarcastic and insulting. All this jerk-around over a $25 cam (why???). Banggood is AWFUL!!

paulat37
11/22/17

I ordered a Disney lanyard. Got email saying my money would be refunded bcitrm out of stock. Have emailed twice asking for refund. No answer. BUYER BEWARE!!

jordit7
11/22/17

I have bought multiple times without any problem and las week I had a problem with a product that didn't work and they have changed it to me without so much problem.
Good experience.

cristianr8
11/22/17

It happens rarely, but when it did, banggood was always quick on resolving the issues and offering solutions.
I recently bought a fitness smart bracelet that stopped detecting any movement after only 5 days. Banggood Customer Service immediately reacted, asking for a video proof and issuing a refund within 48 hrs. Very professional attitude. I would deffinitely order again from them. Banggood stays behind their products

jefersonf
11/22/17

The costumer service is very helpful and very fast to answer any questions we have. The prices is very well and the shipment is very fast.

jerryv14
11/22/17

I have ordered over 30 items from Banggood in the last two years, and I have been very happy so far. Any items that were broken or damaged on delivery were replaced by the very helpful customer service. All in all, a webshop I can recommend.

gregm160
11/22/17

Nothing negative to say at all - IN FACT - What ever you want, whenever you want it, at terrific prices, Quality Goods with awesome service. No need to deal with anyone else. Thanks Banggood.com
Cheers
GregM

ahmeds78
11/22/17

Banggood The site is reliable and insured. A broken device was sent and it was sent back to me again

ronaldos1
11/22/17

entrei em contato com vendedor,relatei o problema e ele logo resolveu estou satisfeito com a honestidade,recomendo

hansv15
11/22/17

I bought some earphones which broke after a few weeks. It was very easy to send some feedback including a picture, and a they replayed quickly apoligizing and offering me to refund or resend the order. I choose the last option, and the next day the new earphones are on it's way again. :-)

gotchao
11/22/17

i bought a leds for my suite car,
it was not as aspected.

they gave me a refund of the bought item.

thx a lot guys

kriss140
11/22/17

I have made an order about 6 weeks ago, and I was worried that it was lost, so Banggood offered me to refund my order, but at last my order has arrived. I am very happy with their service and their generosity.

daurisc

bonjour
je suis a ma 20em commande , et juste pour vous dire ne pas hésiter banggood sont très sérieux .le support et bon ,rapide et réactif. dernière achat eachine E010 Problème sur un moteur,j ai donc contacté le support par mail ,envoie de photo pour cerné le probleme. York ma repondu très vite et ma renvoyé un moteur de rechange
Un grand merci a l'equipe banggood

mecitv
11/22/17

Really bangood customer service very concerned
the product I bought was broken after 2 months
then I communicate and send them new
thanks Sebastian thanks bangood service

kevind144
11/22/17

Zita really was so very helpful, and though it was a pain to play the back and forth game via email, which personally I thought was quick to respond initially but I wanted to confirm address and as well as all other pertinent information that took over a week and a half to finally get back in touch and that was after I had reached out to PayPal until that right there is really the only negative side I have to say about my experience I cannot speak from past experience regarding how well they did because truthfully I cannot say it has been the best but then again it has been a while since I've tried to or rather had to interact with bangood on a level such as this oh, other than just the everyday average question inquiry into product tracking and so forth but regardless that is not the agents fault that I was being helped by so overall I am totally and completely satisfied with y'all come product that I ordered unfortunately did not come as I had originally thought it would as it had a component that was not working and unfortunately rather than sitting in the back and getting refunded the amount for shipping it wasn't cost-effective and so we had to work another way of making things right twitch I am completely thankful for and I will gladly tell anyone I can that wonders if bangood actually a company that will make good on their promises 2 see the customer happy and trust me I've dealt with some really bad ones and bangood For Better or Worse and I'm not saying it's one of the other is the most reliable company out of all of the pardon my saying for lack of a better word chinese-based companies that offer very reasonable prices in also mostly good quality in a reasonable amount of time. There hasn't been one instance where a product did not show up eventually though it never went past a month maybe a month and a half at the most and that was long ago lastly I would like to say that I wish there was more accessibility 2 the customer service reps IE through the telephone as it were it is long-distance I don't understand why at this day in age they don't have a toll free 1-800 number that can be set up from their local Us warehouse as well as abroad and I would hope that you guys will work on that considering that you have a headquarters here in the US one last thing I would like to point out is please stop placing items in the u.s. stock and times that are completely false because I have had items that supposedly we're mostly in China that came before my u.s. stock products did and I'm talking not just a day or two I'm talking about weeks and then there's one other issue please stop moving the confirmation dates as well as the product ship dates from the date that we receive e-mail verification compared to what you guys have down most of the time have at the very least a few days if not much more days discrepancy which I understand why you do it to keep your sales and your delivery times looking like they are on point though I'm sorry to say I find that very unattractive but again you guys are growing still and I'm certain you will get much better as you have grown exponentially in one year thank you again for all your help. Sincerely and thankfully yours.
Youtube: K.D.R.C aka, k1dodson@yahoo.com, or k1dodson80@gmail.com

rilsond
11/22/17

Só queria agradecer pela excelência em resolver o problema, muito obrigado, vocês são os melhores.
Segunda vez que envio um produto ao qual não recebi, vou passar à comprar mais produtos de vocês, a concorrência não tem essa assistência que vocês tem ao cliente, mais uma vez parabéns.

francisb33
11/22/17

Good after sales customer service. Emails are responded to very quickly and in a most courteous manner. Great company!

raananb
11/22/17

Orderd a wl v950 rc helicopter, servo broke on first use, banggood send me a new one no charge.

The only place i buy drone and helicopter radio and parts. Fast delivery and nice service

matheusw
11/21/17

the customer service is always helping, the prices are good, the website is intuitive and easy to navegate!

geraldh42
11/21/17

i bought a cover for my phone,
the cover was not as aspected.

they gave me a refund of the bought item.

davids889
11/21/17

I'm impressed by the great cast of professionals dedicated to solving problems from the after-sales service. Good job!

garyf89
11/21/17

Recently bought an android tv box on the Banggood site shipping was very quick order tracked all the way great site Thanks

christopht1
11/21/17

Great Shop, good Price, Nice Support, fair Price.
I Hope i can help. The Support is very helpfuly. :-)

frankc131
11/21/17

In my case I got a defective product, I understand that the error is from the factory, it is not their fault.

Even though I'm from Spain, far from the physical store, I have not had any problems.

fully recommended store

marcov22
11/21/17

I bought 2 batteries, lipo'S, for 1 was faulty.
I opened a case with banggood service and after quick and clear communication, banggood ships a new item.
Great service which provides trust buying with banggood. Thank you for the super service Banggood!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep]

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

I have ordered over 180 items, tools RC parts and Electronics. All have arrived. Customs have delayed some items taking up five weeks to arrive in Australia. I always use live chat when I have any queries. I have cancelled orders where required and always receive a refund. As for quality of the products, is matches the price you pay. Some the products they sell are the same as Hobbyking or local stores but cheaper. I accept if they fail it will probably cost more to ship back then what it cost to buy. Buy local and pay the higher price if you want certainty of returns under warranty. That's why local prices are higher to cover the return /repair of products. You can't have it both ways, dirty cheap prices and expect them to pay for return of the product.

By Anthony W.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

150 Photos for Banggood