US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

brents28
9/23/16

Order 17966874 of 2 items received,

1) Brushless motors shipped were not as ordered, I ordered with jst plugs, Bandgood sent motors with no plugs. Customer service argued with me via email, never heard back and no action was taken to replace items with what I ordered.
2) FPV monitor defective. Brass insert for tri-pod mount spinning in housing, took pictures and emailed to your support staff per their request, 4 days later and no response. Having waited for this monitor for 3 weeks combined with no after purchase support as advertised, I have repaired the unit for use...something a customer should never be expected to do.

Order 18999843,
Paid for expedited shipping and selected tracking, items shipped with no tracking.

Banggood, if you continue to fail at understanding your customers expectations by region, you will fail at your attempt to be a global retailer.

The bitterness of poor quality/customer service will always be remembered long after the cheap purchase price is forgotten.

Author Unknown

carlosj17
9/22/16

They give you the run around I ordered 2 back packs been over a month. They mest up on the address because I gave them everything right now its being returned to sender which is bangood. I can't get my money back or merchandise some Jessy is not clear. DON'T WAST YOUR TIME OR MONEY Buy USA

brianr122
9/22/16

When someone orders a product online and is sent the wrong item, it is not acceptable to offer a few dollars as compensation......you need to own up to the mistake and then correct it. I am posting this poor review of your company in the hopes that it will motivate you into doing the right thing. I am writing this in response to Steve Strykers post in regards to his order which was not handled correctly. His order number is 17320512 - received September 8th. 2016. I have advised Steve to go to the news media and to the Consumer Advocacy group of Ontario. Brian Reid

Tip for consumers: Be careful what you order and keep all invoices and order slips and keep the names of anyone that you deal with.

stephens127
9/22/16

Banggood finally came through after much debate and have finally decided to send me the EKEN H9 4K that I ordered.

Thank You Banggood!

loodn
9/22/16

Hi,my order was shipped 27 August 2016 order no 17743935 tracking number RS225596859CN. Still not received! Please get back to me. I am in South Africa. Today is the 22 September,and your tracking number provided doesn't help at all

sveng3
9/22/16

I ordered an expensive drone.
- Day After ordern the drone was 20 EUR cheaper
- my order was stuck at Belgian custom for 3 weeks, had to pay 32 EUR extra
- there was no manual in the box
- the camera of the drone was broke on a wire

After complaint they offered me 20 USD return or replacement for camera.

admirek
9/21/16

Order was placed on 30 August to South Africa and as of today still no parcel and can not trace it. Should I start getting worried now or it was a scam site?

My order number was 18063412.
Pliz help

timothyz7
9/20/16

Ordered two Eachine H8 drones for my friend's birthday, order process went smoothly. Then the wait happens. Ordered the item on September 9, get an email on September 20 letting me know that the item is out of stock in the US warehouse and the best they can do is cancel the order and make me buy the item on the China warehouse for the non sale price. Completely unacceptable. See below with images of the email from a customer service rep.

jay-annb
9/19/16

their tracking numbers are invalid in canada. i asked them to refund the postage fees (1.73$) and they refused. i don't want to pay for a service that don't work, simple as that. constating that i was going nowhere with their customer service, i opened claims with paypal asking them for a refund of $1.73 for each and every one of my orders (8 or 9). they replied with automated messages to 2 of the claims and ignored the remainder. so i turned all claims into reclamations to paypal. my guess is that they replied to paypal with automated messages as well when they asked for details which pissed them off. paypal ruled in my favor for all claims but one (merchandise not covered by paypal protection) and refunded all the transaction costs (not just 1.73)! a few hundred dollars in free goods, just because their customer service ppl are dumb as dirt.

Tip for consumers: yeah, just don't. put them out of business.

rendanin
9/19/16

Banggood.com really sucks, at least now I have experienced it myself, it's been 34 days I still haven't received my order that I fully paid for on the 16/08/2016 at first they we're replying to my emails using automated reply because I equired twice and received the same exact message. Last Thursday I sent an email on weekend I sent the 3 emails they are no longer replying to my enquiries not even through those crappy automated response, I don't recommend anyone to use their services . Don't buy from them they promised me 0-25 business days to deliver now it's 34day they don't even reply to my emails anymore

kimz9
9/17/16

I ordered masks and deep cleaning blackhead from long time ago but until now I didn't get any email from them that they will send or not. I sent more than 10 email to asked them and now no one answer me. Also they already took my $84.00 money. I don't know how much they will take again. So please never buy anything from this website bad and bull$#*!.

nancib1
9/17/16

I ordered over a month ago and haven't received my order. No contact. I've tried to text them but got no answer. Does anyone have a number for them and would it cost a fortune to call them. Worst site I've ever ordered from

nicac
9/17/16

Last September 16, Ive written here about my failed transaction with Banggood.

I am glad to review back and say that last Sept 21, they were able to refund the full amount.

Thank you Site Jabber, Banggood and the reviewers here. It's always good to have resolutions in every problem.

It would have been best if they remove items that are out of stock to avoid hassles.

Thank you again Banggood.

-----

Dear Nica C,

We are sorry for any inconvenience we caused.Banggood always put customers'needs at the first place, we spare no efforts to provide the best service and good products with lower price. If you had something unsatisfied, please email to service@banggood.com.We will resolve the issues immediately.Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem.We will never cheat customer for any reason.could you please tell us your order number, we will check it for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Banggood Team

----Hi Banggood. I have sent an email now and issued my order number. I have sent earlier messages from 11 pm to 3pm yesterday and today until u replied here.

The order number is 18323366. I have written on Facebook Banggood Fashion and sent a DM as well.

-----

Original review title: It's a scam until they refund my money
Content: as i am new to reviewing, I updated this post and original content got deleted unwittingly.
Issue: A paid expedited shipping of two pairs of shoes which never pushed thru bec of the unavailability of original orders.

zazag
9/17/16

Don't trust these people. they will send you fake and cheap items which will break very easily.
they promised me 18 months warranty on a item and now that its broken they are refusing me a refund or even a replacement.

These people are the worst !!!

angeloa15
9/15/16

The company believes in treating the customer right. First the product was shipped fast and arrived like it should. When a small problem came up they listened to me (the customer). They checked how to correct the problem. When it could not be corrected they did the right thing; the company gave me a refund without any problems. These are the attributes of a good, great company. I will buy again and highly recommend them.
Sincerely, thank you.

tarag20
9/15/16

I can't even track it will it even come !!!

nidhis10
9/15/16

I placed an order on 22nd August and it was promised that the package will be delivered within 6-25 working days. There is no way to track my package and I havent received anything till now.

I am a very regular online shopper and by far this has been the 1st bad experience I have had with any online shopping website.

Never ever buying with you guys. The worst online shopping website ever.

chriss444
9/14/16

I ordered 3 DJ lights. I received them about a week later, which was fine... I open the package to try the lights out... & realize that one of the lights were not working. I've contacted banggood the same day through live chat. They gave me a few steps to do then email it to the service dept., which I done the next day. It's now been over a week & no reply.
DO NOT SHOP THERE!!!

rasheedahs
9/13/16

Ordered 2 items for a wedding. Never received them and when I attempted to call the company the phone number listed was disconnected. Will never order from them again.

wendym85
9/13/16

I placed an order on August 30, 2016 and got an email saying it has been shipped. There is no way of tracking the order and I want to know how long it takes for an order to be shipped and received. When you go onto the website it only states that the item has been shipped. Nothing more to check on. This is no acceptable. There should be a tracking number or sort to see when my order will arrive.

dwightd10
9/13/16

I recently bought what was advertised as a leather men's shoulder bag which turned out to be made of shiny brown plastic. When I emailed to request directions on how to return the item, Dodo at Banggood suggested that I try to sell it to someone else as the return shipping costs to China would be expensive and on me.

So let's review: 1. cheap merchandise that 2. you can't return. Might as well burn your money.

annettah1
9/9/16

Ordered two bags totalling £39. Never received them and no return contact from customer service or tracking information. Still trying to get my money returned.

denisw16
9/9/16

Placed order no problems, order arrived no problems unpacked order and it was missing parts, I contacted customer services who offered me a 15% discount if I wanted to buy another one.
Yes that's right buy another to correct the problem. They are refusing to refund or correct the problem. For me I think I would rather pay a bit more in the first place to save all the hassle.
Shame about company ethics.
Updated 19/09/2016
Paypal will refund under buyer protection in the UK but the terms make it very difficult, they insist the buyer pays shipping costs and postage with full tracking facilities. This is possible but expensive as most tracking stops at the UK border so the companies that do offer this do so at a premium, I was facing a £15.81 charge on a £20 return. I have found it easier to stand the loss but I am a little wiser for the experience.

Shame about company ethics.

rebekahb12
9/8/16

i've ordered 3 things from them about 2/3 weeks ago and still haven't received my items. i've checked multiple times to make sure i filled everything out correct, which i did. it says my package was shipped over a week ago. i'm very upset about this and would not recommend people to order off this website.

kp74
9/8/16

Buyer beware...

I have ordered a lot of items from Banggood and generally I receive the items without any issue but the last order I made didn't turn out this way. I ordered a TC-R220 mini quad and when the item arrived it did not have any arms, just the body/frame.

I completed the form and forwarded photos of the contents of the shipment as I was directed but that was 3 days ago. I have not had any response to my email's and it appears that they have no intention of addressing my concerns.

At this time I have made my last purchase from Banggood and guess you can say I've learned my lesson. You get what you pay for.

Sad when you spend hard earned money and the service you expect is just not there.

Hopefully no one else experiences the same disappointment as I did.

K.PIKE

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

149 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question