Review of AsianDate

AsianDate reviews

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

rudolphs21
10/16/17

I love how easy it is to arrange a date and meet some beautiful women who you wouldn't have a chance to meet otherwise. Gotta love internet and dating sites!

damong7
10/16/17

Site was so simple to use and had so many features, online dating would be way easier. Found many girls and we continued conversation there too.

alexs474
10/15/17

Thanks! Good luck everyone! Hope you find what you all are looking for! It could happen for you, don't give up!

shaunb28
10/13/17

Easy to use website! Met my perfect match on my first date. Its so easy to break the ice on-line and ask those questions you normally wouldn't because its awkward in person. I am thrilled to have finally found my missing puzzle piece!!

lyled15
10/13/17

Be selective. Some people are here for a relationship, some are here to pad their egos. It all depends what type of person you are, and what type of person you are looking for. If you get strung along on the site by someone, that's pretty much a warning sign that they are not serious about you, or having a relationship. Be an adult, know who you are, what you want and what you're looking for. If you're willing to settle, that's who you are and probably why you are single

hubertw7
10/13/17

AsianDate.com is great. I have used other sites with no results. This site has allowed me to locate and meet someone very special and dear to my heart. And it only took a few weeks. Thanks so much.

angeloj11
10/13/17

Overall one of the better dating sites. It's a bit expensive, but what's love worth? I love that they verify the photos. I would definitely use it again, but hopefully I'll never have to.

erichs12
10/4/17

String along type site, all about getting you to buy credits. Women aren't bots, but seem to be paid to help in the stringing. Even following the rules to go off site is a dead end, unlike other sites. Whatever email, phone, WeChat, etc. the lady gives you "coincidentally" stops working pretty much immediately. Reused letters from ladies, clear shared topics as if they're the latest talking points, both in letters and in "chat" requests from ladies. Old letters, referencing the "lady's" prior age (often off by years; clearly the lady has not seen your profile, references to "your country" all the time for ease of reuse. Model pics, and that's all you get usually, except where they cribbed additional ones from social sites. There are occasional real ladies, but almost certainly outweighed 100 to 1.

They make a big deal about having an anti-scam policy, but it's toothless and difficult (at best) to enforce or make a claim against. The "ladies" have lots of practice in steering clear of this useless policy.

hectors36
9/29/17

It is my first day to use this dating online websites,i felt great.My dating and matching requirements are as foolows:Recent picture,compatible age group,and some college education.This site did recommended ladies according to my requirements.Not bad at all.

zebedeel
9/29/17

It is my first time to sign up on love dating site,I found it is very interesting,the website shows me different kind of asian women,then I started to talked to a asian girl,I like her a lot.Maybe I should use it next time. I can chat online and send some gifts to the asian girl I like,I can make the girl happy.Sending gifts to women is a way to express men's love.

francisl28
9/29/17

Asian dates creates a lot of fake profiles, which end up soliciting you. Every time you read and email or answer it costs you "points" speaking money. Those emails are crafted to write more and pay more and are fake based on experience.

Next things you start getting emails from other dating sites with similar names such as anastasiadate.com, arabiandate.com and they keep flooding your email boxes more than 20 a day+. The date sites have cancel options but you still get bomarded and next thing is you get listed on more ethnic site. Disgusting business!!!

currently I have 744 messages from asiandate and they are all fake. pictures are unusual attractive and fairly professional which does not happen in real life.

Bad scam business for only one purpose: extracting your money, especially if you don't get it that this is all fake

emmanuelc15
9/20/17

AsianDate and the one who is going to be my last love!! I'm very lucky yet without AsianDate.com we never would have met. Anna is going to be my last love and best friend.

peterp167
9/20/17

I would recommend this site to others. Just like other things in life, you get what you give. If you're new to online dating, be patient. This is the best site I tried, I've met my match.

malachib15
9/20/17

I had a good experience here met some nice ladies and met a great lady i think its a little to expensive but worth it if you meet someone

andress20
9/20/17

I have absolutely no complaints about this dating site. It was easy to use, and the interface was good. I'd recommend this to others.

jeana73
9/19/17

can you justify me if any members of this site met the real person in real or exchanged their personal address and phone numbers and got married?
I spent lot of money on 1 girl (RongRong from Hohhot) living in Harbin. She would never share her email or personal info or even refused to come up thru web camera.
Dissatisfied and it's all a scam and fake. Some one is squeezing and swindling money. Disgusted :)

Tip for consumers: Ruin your wallet

arthurh52
9/7/17

i posted in my profile to put a certain word in their response to me. In one. Year not one response with the word. I got 250+ emails and not one had the code word, not one! This is definitely a scam, I only wish I could get my money back.

zacharym38
9/7/17

I spent thousands on 1 girl to she would never share her email, or personal info. she was more than rude to me and deceit and lying. if I did not chat or spend on flowers

waynes88
9/6/17

I have wrote a letter to one and they never got it. so why pay for it if they dont get the letters? you also blank out any thing you think might allow them to talk some other way so you can make more money.

lucasm55
9/1/17

Stay away from this obvious scam! I have paid to be on all the major dating websites over the last 3 years and I can tell you there are so many things that are obviously unsound on asiandate that no matter how tempting and attractive the ladies are, they are fakes.

edwards132
9/1/17

This site is a total scam,trust me.I've only been on this site for a few weeks now and realized early on that they were out for your money.All the girls join for free and are not allowed to order any services to meet or talk to you by phone.Its funny how most of the girls are Doctors,Nurses,Student,Flight Attendants, Business owners,Dancers and of course Teachers.

thomasp103
8/21/17

Amazing website! I'm very thankful to Asiandate for meeting my stunning girlfriend! Less than year ago I didn't trust any kind of such online sites but now I see that it works.

georgeh156

jacobh69
8/21/17

AsianDate.com was better than expected. I signed up on an advice of a friend, who found his girlfriend on this site. I was single for a very long time, and he thought I needed some cheering up.

charliec69
8/21/17

I'm very satisfied with Asiandate service! Whenever I had questions, I called support team and they were helpful. Also women are beautiful and real

Helpful answer

I'll be generous and say that 0.009 % of females on AsianDate are real. See my review for the facts - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

By Paul E. on 4/19/16
Helpful answer

I hope for you you didn't give one cent to this stupid and dangerous site. You know i'm very suspicious of nature, I stay two or three months on the site, the only positive things is the very good quality of all the pictures, but i've quickly found a lot of strange things on this site. I don't believe one of the positive posts here on site jabber. this site is a real joke. I came on this site maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I can see a lot o women are still here . How is it possible ? a very pretty woman with a good situation, 30, 35 or 40 years old haven't found a man yet ???? believe me , stay away from this site or just to appreciate the high quality of the beauty of a girl !!

By christian h. on 6/20/15
Helpful answer

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B. on 3/4/15
Helpful answer

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C. on 11/21/15
Helpful answer

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H. on 4/23/15
Helpful answer

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

You will waste your time teleconferencing them because they will only call you once or email you once off the site and then every other time they will ignore you I know from experience. Again it is just a way for them to get money to have you talk to the ladies when you could be talking to one of their workers getting paid to pretend to be a lady possibly.

By Mitchell C. on 7/30/16
Helpful answer

There is also another website which is a paysite, but which permits you to send 1 message every 10 minutes for free. http://www.thaifriendly.com So if you stick to 10 minute messages it free.

By jinx s. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

To make a profile is free but to read letters from women or send letters you have to pay. Save your money it's a rip off.

By Michael m. on 11/27/15
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AsianDate