US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AsianDate reviews

Business website  •  Phone: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now
Review of AsianDate

AsianDate reviews

73%
Categories: Asian Dating
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

louisem55
8/26/16

I like using this web site for flirting communication .. It makes me feel more confident.. I wish the service can be on the good level

conradb20
8/24/16

Fantastic site! Could not wish anything better.

willt25
8/12/16

lot's of cool and hot chics!!!

massimob6
8/12/16

I met my girlfriend on asiandate and I can say its the best dating site I've ever tried.

miker196
7/30/16

I was only on this site foe 12hours and found the most amazing girl. Extremely easy site to use and most of all I was successful in finding the right person for me

tomn46
7/24/16

Thank you very much for your services. My colleague suggested me to register to your site and I do not regret it at all. Very beautiful and interesting girls are here. Moreover I like you site layout and i thinks i'ts really easy to navigate.

jasons207
7/24/16

I'm going to be honest with you that Asian Date is a complete and total rip off! You will be scammed in the worst way. All the women that I encountered with were CLEARLY obly wanting to make money for the site. Because of that, I know it is completely fake! They work for the company based on commission. They work at home all day and night to make money off the company. Why I said that? I checked online to see if she is online. Almost 24/7. I believe that how she makes a living.

Good luck trying to get Asian Date to admit it. I strongly believe there is a crook going on within the company with these ladies. I have never experienced anything like this site to compare with other Asian dating sites. It is really BAD!

Please don't join this site. Trust me because I am telling you the truth with my experience on this site for two years. I DON'T RECCOMEND THIS SITE, IT WILL ROB YOU BLIND.

You have been warned.

marioa17
7/23/16

Perfect site for singles... I love the women here , they are really nice to talk ..

deanw37
7/20/16

I was unsure about a dating site. But your site has brought me someone special. Thank you I had fun meeting new people and friends

anthonyk58
7/16/16

Superb women are here. Keep it up !

mattg61
7/16/16

I really love using AsianDate as it's a very simple web site. The women are mostly open-minded and honest. Although, I've met some scammers on my way. The price is reasonable for such a service.

denism43
7/16/16

Great women, in my opinion there is a high chance to find the perfect match. Happy that my colleague gave me the link.

adams212
6/30/16

I can't get why there are so many negative reviews on AsianDate. The web site is really good for new acquaintances. The interface is to use but not too primitive. I use this service with great pleasure.

jessicaw110
6/29/16

I just find my husband has been here for while . we are married. My heart is so painful. I contacted them and tried to tell them whatmy husband did. they only tell me " my husband is only person can close accoount". they do not care cheating .

victorl43
6/23/16

Loved it there, funny and cool chicks. Don`t wanna move to any other site.

marcosc10
6/18/16

This review is for great client support. When you're face to face with some problems it's really very important. Thank you guys that you there 24/7

alann50
6/9/16

I have signed up for this web site not long ago, and that is really cool to search for my match here. i love the variety of options how we can communicate. Thank you !

michaelj168
5/28/16

Found an amazing person through Asiandate - we're very happy and are looking forward to our future.

antonyd7
5/28/16

I found my match on this site. Very good service. Thank you guys!

johns1310
5/19/16

I have used this site for several years. Only thing that happened was the loss of lots of money from letters and phone calls. I even traveled to China and was never able to meet the woman I supposedly was writing too for over a year. This site is a scam and most of the reviews here that are positive are scams. Unless you have met a woman who you corresponded with then please do not write a positive review here you know nothing! Asian Date or Anastasia sites are "Eye Candy" only. The promise of something that does not exist. This company should be put out of business and have a large Class Action Lawsuit against them along with major investigations from Justice Departments at both state and Federal levels. Anastasia is the original company. I believe that operate out of the USA in Maine of New York. They are making tens of millions and screwing their customers someone needs to hold them accountable. They are still trying to charge my credit card for months now even though I have closed canceled my account.

dmitryb8
5/17/16

I'm not going to repeat what other said, this is true. And I'm not going say that all 5 star review are the same and they are fake.
But what you have to do if you are victim of this site - Fight!
Call to your bank and report fraud! You can do it if fraud was made not longer than 3 years ago. They will send you official documents what you have to fill for their investigation.
I mean that banks are worried about their clients, so if they will get a lot of complains they will shut this business down, because no money - no business.
If you with me in this company just do it and spread this information!

Best regards,
Dmitry.

josephp80
5/10/16

I have been on the site for two years. I have been coordinated with a few women to make sure I don't have communication barrier with my lady in the future. One bad and worst thing about this website, it will eat your money like rushing water. For example, I have spent $1250 in just one month alone to communicate with these women. Each letter you read and write will cost you $7.50. Most women here will write you short letters, not long. The reason for that, you will have to pay $7.50 each time you read her letter. Behind my thought, I believe these women are making money based on commision working for the company. 90% of the letters are repeating love such as "I want you to love me. Can you end my lonely life? Can you stay here to talk to me? Please don't leave me."

When I call my woman over the phone, it costs $96 to set up a call. After your 10 minutes call, you will have to put in another $96 for another 10 minutes of conversation. It's insane. They have an interpreter to translate the language for you. 95% of the time the interpreter can't understand your language that you want to pass it on to your lady. Communication with the interpreter failed. Another way of marketing to trick you and to drain your money rapidly.

With this website, you are nearly impossible to pass on your email address or phone number to your women whom you are coordinating with. For example, with an online chat the agency staff watches your conversation with your women. If you pass on the email or phone number, the staff will block out with stars or dots. If you email her a letter, they will remove or block your email or phone in your letter. My biggest concern is when I write her a letter, the company will translate the language before the letter is delivered to her. They will take out any content that the company does not want your women to know.

It is a controlling freak company as a communist. It will block any of your personal contact information to your letter. In order to pass it on to her, you will have to call her. However, the interpreter fails to provide that for you. There is great communication barrier and misunderstanding before you can start passing on email or phone number to your lady. They will repeat frequently until you run out of credits to deposit another $96 for another 10 minutes of conversation. I'm telling you now that I have called these ladies and was not able to pass it to them. Nearly impossible. No one will pay another $96 for another 10 minutes if you are passing on your personal contact information to her to get out of this website and move on with your lady.

I'm going to be honest with you that Asian Date is a rip off!!!!! It's a scammer in my opinion. All the ladies that I coordinated with were the same conclusion. Because of that, I know it is a scammer. They work for the company based on commission. They work at home all day and night to make money off the company. Why I said that? I checked online to see if she is online. Almost 24/7. I believe that how she makes a living.

I strongly don't think the Asian Date company will admit it. I strongly believe there is a crook going on within the company with these ladies. I have never experienced anything like this site to compare with other Asian dating sites. It is really BAD!!!!!

Please don't join this site. Trust me because I am telling you the truth with my experience on this site for two years. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS SITE BECAUSE IT WILL ROB YOUR BANK!!!!!

davidcatk
5/3/16

It is an estimable and courageous feat for one to expose oneself in a public forum in quest of a romantic or nuptial counterpart. Hence it is an ennobling act for someone to accommodate and facilitate such humanistic pursuit. Conversely, it is utterly despicable that anyone should financially exploit, let alone emotionally manipulate, such existential desire. AsianDate.com is knowingly and willfully aiding and abetting brigades of 'welfare queens' in China -- female Chinese fraudsters -- to bilk American men. Its modus operandi constitutes an ongoing enterprise of unethical practice that warrants federal prosecution under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute. To say that AsianDate.com is an American fraud is an understatement. Its chronic collusion with and condonance of foreign nationals inflicting grievous emotional and economic harms on American citizens actually reaches the threshold of treason.

The sporadic cases of success on AsianDate that have been so stridently trumpeted hardly justify its exoneration. Even goon-operated gambling dens do not rig every game. The fact that suckers occasionally win does not mean that the house is clean. Ever heard of Russian roulette? For a popular online dating site like AsianDate, it is inconceivable that every bachelorette on board is in cahoot with the site. AsianDate is Count Dracula commanding an army of vampirettes to engage in vampirism. It is still possible for an undaunted American adventurer to walk away unbitten with a China doll by taking proper precautionary measures. In tandem is a list of recommended defensive and offensive measures.

Defensive measures
1. Take the initiative -- use Advance Search to look for suitable candidates based on your own criteria. Do not be a sitting target.
2. Treat cold calls with suspicion -- if she invites you, she probably invites many others.
3. Avoid the bombshell types -- any Chinese girl with a super-model look is swarmed by local Chinese princelings. She does not need a greying middle-class American wage earner for a remote relationship.
4. Avoid young girls -- you are an alien paymaster instead of a lover to her. You will never get to meet her. Would you consider going out with a female pensioner who is 35 years older than you?
5. Keep online chatting and letters to a minimum -- at one credit per minute and 10 credits per letter read and sent, you are dairy cattle ready for milking. If your target takes a long time to answer even a simple message on Live Chat, she is running the clock on you. Drop her! If the green Chat Now button next to her picture is lit up around the clock, she is a relentless milking machine. Dump her!
6. Make timely request to exchange contact information -- as soon as your target expresses fondness of you, ask her to exchange telephone numbers and email addresses with you via a 100-credit 10-minute call conducted by the site. If she says she does not have either a telephone number or email address, she is a bright-eyed liar. Cut off communications with her right there and then. Everyone in China has a mobile phone and multiple email addresses. If she shows reluctance in providing her contact information during the call, hang up immediately to salvage unused minutes for future calls. It is absurd that someone who plans to marry you down the road would balk at giving you her telephone number.
7. Upon receiving consecutive Live Chat invitations and unsolicited letters from a girl, leave the letters alone. If you like her, spend a few Live Chat minutes with her explaining that you don't do long Live Chat and multiple letters. Offer to call her to exchange telephone numbers and email addresses for sustainable long term communications. This way you confine your losses to less than 105 credits. If she backs away, it saves you the trouble of weeding her out later.
8. If a girl sends you multiple short letters each day, she is bilking you already. Ditch her and move on!

Offensive Measures
1. Federal option -- bring whatever tenuous evidence you have to the FBI and file a complaint against AsianDate. It is unlikely to result in a conviction. But it benefits no one to see AsianDate destroyed as it will be replaced by other newcomers that may be even more unruly. On the other hand, your whistle blowing will light a fire under the seat of AsianDate to clean up its acts by nailing the vampirettes and ushering in the real China dolls. Wouldn't you want to see that happen?
2. China option -- if the grudges your bear with AsianDate are so great that you must see its demise, there is an alternative. Bring copies of the vampirettes' dirty letters and falsified profile information to the Chinese embassy or nearest Chinese consulate office and vociferously condemn the Chinese government for allowing such debauchery to happen in its domain. The whole idea is to disgrace Beijing. When Beijing is sufficiently embarrassed by the actions of its own subjects, it will take forceful actions. The profiteering tramps will be sent to labor camps and AsianDate banned.

In China, the Central Government has the final say on whom to banish or ban. There is no relief or recourse against authoritarian wrath. Anyone who dares to second guess the decision of the central authorities will either be 'disappeared' or 'suicided.'
Personally, I prefer the federal option.

michaelb348
5/1/16

Asiandate has super-detailed searches and filtering system which will keep a steady flow of interesting profiles headed your way. If you can overlook Match's rather busy interface and handful of other niggles, you'll find it to be an online dating service that's worth your time and money.

remid1
4/30/16

A good, safe site to use for dating and the best I have found so far. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good dating site.

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question