US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AsianDate reviews

Business website  •  Phone: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now
Review of AsianDate

AsianDate reviews

74%
Categories: Asian Dating
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

georges215
12/4/16

I wanted to order a phone call but had doubt as the girl I chatted with didn't have a good command of English. But I found out that the website can provide you with a translator. That`s a great option I suppose, a very useful one!

matiasl
11/24/16

I decided to share my feedback about the great job of Asiandate customer service.I'm quite new to the site and couldnt figure out how to send roses for my lady's birthday (she is from Thailand) so I just called the support and had all my questions answered. Fast and painless!

iang41
11/20/16

Of you want to find hot Asian girls, you definitely should go to this website!

taylorn13
11/19/16

I love this website as there are so many decent girls. I have spoken to a few of them already. It would be great to find the right one. ;)

martint42
10/12/16

You need to try one to see how it works.

billyb94
10/10/16

Th site deserves its 5 stars for stunning ladies!

ronaldl35
10/7/16

I like this site . I like the fact they have customer care department where the ladies are nice and understanding.

robertl225
10/5/16

I think I am being led on, so mo more messages from me. Tony Lavelle

bobbyb52
9/22/16

Magnificent platform for communication .The ladies are adorable

arthurg29
9/16/16

Customer care department is unique! They seem to be really caring and consider every problem!

johnym5
9/13/16

Nice idea to create the service like this. I always use the phone app when I'm in a business trip. Simple and entertaining.

bowied
9/13/16

Pretty and sophisticated girls are registered here and there is a nice chance to communicate with them

rayr45
9/10/16

Terrific first impression and I hope the girls won't let me down

adrianol2
9/6/16

I love the way the web site is organized. It's offers me the girls that match my tastes.

kevinm200
9/1/16

I can say I'm lucky member as I've found my girlfriend here. We were chatting for a while and finally I went to see her in Kiev. She is exactly as she was in the pics.

thomasn39
8/31/16

The site full of profiles of young and sophisticated ladies, have never met a scam here. Great job, guys!

johna520
8/31/16

Hello, my name is John, and a few years ago, asiandate (or asianbeauties as it was then) took me for a couple of thousand dollars...

If you've seen my review of chnlove.com, then all of the same things apply to asiandate.com.

Firstly, the charging model: Most dating websites charge a monthly/annual membership fee (perhaps with different levels which give your profile top billing, or other premium services). Not so asiandate. This site charges you "credits" (i.e. real money) for EVERY letter you open from a lady, it charges you for EVERY letter you send to a lady, and it charges you to look at EVERY photo (beyond one "free" one) you receive from a lady, or send to a lady. The cheapest letter you will receive or send is $4, and that's if you've shelled out a whopping $400 on 1000 credits.

So, let's say you want to "live chat" with the lady instead. That'll cost you $0.40 per minute (and most of the ladies are very slow to respond, ker-ching!), $0.80/min if they've got a web cam switched on (ker-ching ker--ching!), and a staggering $2.40/min if you accidentally click the "cam share" option (sorry, the bell in the cash till has ker-chinged itself to death). None of the "cam" options have audio by the way, so you can't actually speak to her, even if she speaks English or you speak Chinese.

Woe betide you if you attempt to send contact details to her (or if she tries to send hers to you) - the chat app has some pretty clever code in it to prevent phone numbers or e-mail addresses from being exchanged. You could be clever and try to code your address but try getting that across to them and it all goes horribly wrong.

So - in short - you WILL spend $thousands, and almost certainly get absolutely nowhere.... Most of the profiles are fake, or the ladies have no interest in actually meeting you. Many of them are paid by the site to lure us gullible blokes into paying $$$ for their services. Those that aren't (and there ARE genuine profiles on there) are just as frustrated as we are.

So.... what are the chances? Well - it's a gamble. I met a girl on asianbeauties (as it was then), chatted to her a few times (at horrific cost), we seemed to get on well. I tried everything to get her my phone number (including holding up digits on web cam at $2.40/minute). However, someone must have been monitoring our "conversation" as 2 digits in, the video went black, and that was it - we never got it working again. I tried sending it via "love letter", it just got cut out. Eventually, I just arranged to come to China, managed to tell her what date & time (the flight number got blocked).... then jumped on a plane and just hoped for the best....

...I got lucky. My girl was real, and she met me at the airport. I've seen and heard enough horror stories since, had I heard them before no way would I have gone. As it happened, we weren't compatible, and it didn't work out, but I did have a lovely few days in China with her. She told me her side of the deal with the dating site - which was basically: She'd joined an agency (for a fee). They did the fancy photography, and "managed" her profile online. I'm sure they "spoke" for her on more than one occasion too... They also warned her that any attempt to try to communicate outside of the site would incur their wrath. So I wonder how many of the ladies on this site have been "kicked off", but the agency they joined keeps them going because it's all good money for them (ker-ching).

TL;DR: asianbeauties.com is a scam site designed to extract maximum dollars from you, the love-lorn Western man. A few of the girls are real, and actually looking for a western boyfriend; many are real but not interested, and most are fakes or forgeries. I recently logged back into my old account (just for a look), and found over 200 letters from one woman alone (it would cost over $800 to read them all). And I hadn't logged in for over 2 years!

Parting thoughts: The photography on this site is beautiful, as are the ladies. If you like looking at pictures of gorgeous Chinese women, this (and chnlove.com) is the place to get them from. For god's sake, just don't part with any actual cash!

If you're serious in your search for a Chinese girlfriend/wife, look elsewhere. I'd recommend chinalovecupid.com (aka chinacupid.com - same site). It's a monthly/quarterly/annual subscription site, but no charges beyond that, and they don't stop you from exchanging contact details with the girls. I found (actually, was found by her) a beautiful girl 15 years younger than me whom I'm going to China to meet next week - after over 4 months of e-daily mailing back and forth, she sent me lots of photos & even a picture of her ID card to prove she's real. All dead easy thanks to the fact we could communicate off-site with ease. If you do go to that site, be aware that the girls all take their own photos, so they look much more "real" - i.e. they're not all supermodels. Or at least, not airbrushed to unrecognisability...

Asiandate: It gets one star for having real profiles (some of them are real...), and loses 4 stars for being a money-grubbing scam site. Also note that it has many sister sites (anastasiadate, for example, I can't recall the others off hand). Apologies for the length of this review, if you stuck it out to the end, thanks!

Tip for consumers: My tip is "Run away! Run away as fast as you can! For pity's sake, don't open your wallet to this money-pit scam site!" Learn from everyone else who spent $thousands and got nothing for it.

louisem55
8/26/16

I like using this web site for flirting communication .. It makes me feel more confident.. I wish the service can be on the good level

conradb20
8/24/16

Fantastic site! Could not wish anything better.

willt25
8/12/16

lot's of cool and hot chics!!!

massimob6
8/12/16

I met my girlfriend on asiandate and I can say its the best dating site I've ever tried.

miker196
7/30/16

I was only on this site foe 12hours and found the most amazing girl. Extremely easy site to use and most of all I was successful in finding the right person for me

tomn46
7/24/16

Thank you very much for your services. My colleague suggested me to register to your site and I do not regret it at all. Very beautiful and interesting girls are here. Moreover I like you site layout and i thinks i'ts really easy to navigate.

jasons207
7/24/16

I'm going to be honest with you that Asian Date is a complete and total rip off! You will be scammed in the worst way. All the women that I encountered with were CLEARLY obly wanting to make money for the site. Because of that, I know it is completely fake! They work for the company based on commission. They work at home all day and night to make money off the company. Why I said that? I checked online to see if she is online. Almost 24/7. I believe that how she makes a living.

Good luck trying to get Asian Date to admit it. I strongly believe there is a crook going on within the company with these ladies. I have never experienced anything like this site to compare with other Asian dating sites. It is really BAD!

Please don't join this site. Trust me because I am telling you the truth with my experience on this site for two years. I DON'T RECCOMEND THIS SITE, IT WILL ROB YOU BLIND.

You have been warned.

marioa17
7/23/16

Perfect site for singles... I love the women here , they are really nice to talk ..

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question