Review of AsianDate

Categories: Asian Dating
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aaronv18
4/23/17

If everybody else forget this site later in life I will never forget it. On this very site I met the love of my life. It started like a casual relationship but gradually turned out to be a serious one.

abbotn
4/23/17

The best thing I like about this great site is that it gives me that rare opportunity to meet many super sexy Asian ladies in one place.

abelw18
4/23/17

I can say with all confidence that this is an awesome and recommendable site if you are someone who is open to dating girls or women outside of your culture.

leslier39
4/18/17

I sent a "present" to my my friend there and the photo and letter with my contact info was edited, after i had already called customer service and they assured me it would be seen....so after all the money spent there is no way for my friend to receive my contact info away from the site?...WTF?

thomasc164
4/14/17

Online dating isn't suitable for everyone but it has worked for me. I've been on the site for around four months and developed a rather deep relationship.

johne186
4/14/17

The website looks great, its layout is user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the ladies' profiles are very informative and contain professionally taken pictures.

bens171
4/10/17

Thats awesome! I've never been so satisfied! So many playful girls and one is better than another! For me its been the best dating site out there.

peterw120
4/10/17

it's totally unbelievable!!! i have tried different sites, but this one is among the best! Great place for quick Hookup

kemps
4/6/17

The best dating site I've found so far. Most girls are nice and easy going. The chat system is good. I've used it for four months now and did not regret any second I spent on website.

jamesm617
4/3/17

After finding a mature lady to talk to, I chose to up my credits. After 10 minutes or so, it wanted more credits. When I checked my bank account they hit my account 14 times! Luckily my bank caught that as unusual for me and shut it down! There is no way you can meet the lady other than through their money grubbing site! You can't talk to them, send email or get a phone number unless you pay the site to use their facilities. YOU CAN NEVER MEET THE LOVELY LADY!

brucem104
4/3/17

It's pretty cute. I've tried many dating sites and I can say for sure that this one is very good compared to others. there are no weird freaks and people here are for finding serious relationships.

radburnh
4/3/17

Have been using it almost since foundation and I see it has improved greatly!! lots of interesting services that help to find matches indeed! love it so much.

desmondk5
4/3/17

over three hundred girls contacted over 13 months. 10 phone calls. Not one single positive thing I can say about the site. Its a communications chat room so change the name to Chat.com and dont keep telling me its a communications platform i joined a datesite. The process is about chat and exchange of chat var letters or photos. Credits purchased is the name of the deal. example, chat to girl A, exchange chat over a period of a month. $300. She either refuses to allow you to call her, or you call her and she remains on the site and never keeps in touch. One of those things. Not so fast remember you just spent $300. This works for this site as you cant get a refund. Tell the agency, of course, we cant force the girl to keep in touch or call you to call her. But equally the tell you we vet all the girls. Maybe. Vetted to make sure they dont allow you to get them away from the site. I have seen this girl over a year later, and had a fresh conversation with her. The reply. I like to chat, am not fake but am here to find my love. Really if so your nothing more than a prostitute as am paying for your time. Let me try to think of one positive thing. I cant nothing, customers service not much as they do nothing aside from tell you they will do nothing but always outline it var its in the terms of are condations, or if you find a fake girl please let us know. Really so you might spend several hundred dollar to find this out and then they might investigate it and then your still looking on this site to find love but spending at the same time. You need deep pockets to carry on. Equally when will the refund you the money, they dont just credits so you wont gain you get the picture, you do the work and pay both sides.Suggestion after chatting to a girl why not allow say after one hundred dollar of credits s[ent allow me to have unlimited chats to her. Nothing forthcoming on that idea. Another point. The site has a tick box allowing the ladies to call. Maybe, but when you ask for a lady to be allowed to call. They tell you this option doesn't work.
So how do you categorize the ladies. Certain, percentage of them join for the following as it, means flowers, perfume, and limited fun in the chat room. The sending of photos var chat and letter writing helps the local affiliate agencies. The next type of lady is the time waster but they must gain financially from this. Keep chatting as you keep topping up.
Next type Do call me. You can and they reply once and never more. Yet remain on the site. This is sophisticated as it appears nothing amiss with this lady. Fast forward, 6 or 8 months later and they still remain on the site, so its not love they are looking for, but again for communications. The site keep telling you its a communications platform and its just that. This happens over all countries and all cultures so dont be fooled into thinking its one country. Getting closer to finding love. The genuine ones must exists. Off course as this site fails genuine girls equally. If you like a guy, the chances are you wont find love from a womens point of view as the chap needs to be really loaded to keep coming back to chat. You might be getting several chats per hour each short in nature. So how can a girl getting any were. The communications pay to chat concept works both ways for the site and fails for both the man and women. Surely you must have one positive thing to say about it? No. Its not regulated and its a pay to chat site so nothing is guaranteed. The girls are mixed up with scammers including the agencies in home countries. It needs to be shut down immediately. But it keeps going as you see good looking ladies who will to chat, willing at times allow phone calls, but it all costs. How many girls do you need to speak to you before you gain? For the site its brilliant as they never lose. You try with girl A, nothing girl B nothing, now maybe C is worth trying with. So you allow her to tell you to take your time, then maybe you can call her, but recall your paying to speak to her, but you need to allow her to get to know you, right? So you spent maybe $300 on her. Stll wont allow you to call her. Forget her then move to D. Yet A, B, and C have all allowed the site to get your money, you dont get any benefit. Move to D, it could be like A, B again so nothing, move to D another time waster, but no this time you call her, but this is now E. You spent new dollar on the call. Watch you time as its expensive. Great you get her email or cell number. But remember like anything in life its only the start. Now you hit the new area of, her replying and keeping in touch. You cant control that. She remains on the site, you encounter the following. I replied to you, or i love you but need to speak here. Or i lost your email or cell number. By this stage, recall we are only on E. You still might be speaking to some new girls as you cant put all your efforts into one girl right given you might not get any place. But remember your paying the site to communicate all the time. Net spend goes up results zero. So we repeat this process with new girls new countries, and again the same results. How can this be possible ? they cant all be at it? . Think about it as a business model. Pay to chat, means exactly this. Limit the time to chat to girls based on affordability. You get no free chats no matter how long you chat ignore the 3 credit they give you big deal. So you always have to fund the site to chat. As mentioned before to balance it out you should be able to chat for free to a girl after a period of time. The girl would benefit and your dollar also. But this cant work on this site. The girl isnt allowed this option either. So you always on the back foot with this model. The site tell you we vet the girls, the girls tell you am here to find love. Its out of your control. Needs industry standards and to be regulated to protect the customer. You dont have this. The site does what it wishes and the girls i have no idea who they are some might be ok but they are on the wrong site themselves. So in conclusion. Chat site not date site. If date site then you would gain some dates right? I have over 300 contacts on this site net spend over $3000 and am now an expert in this site. Avoid it. If not purchase shares in it and enjoy honest men spending money to chat and not find love.

richardh228
3/29/17

Have you noticed that all the thumbs up reviews do not give marriage testimonials? That's because it does not happen. This is a chat site to meet unreachable beauties. It's a fantasy world boys! The more you talk, the more you spend. That's the way it's designed. I have talked to some that will not show their faces because they are not the woman in the photos. I believe the woman are compensated in some way like free membership or credits. The Western men pay for the site. Wise up guys! It's a scam! Richard from Louisiana

andrews254
3/28/17

I like the friends here, because there are many friendly and enthusiastic people. Hope you can find more friends here.

davidd318
3/27/17

I paid for a 30 minute conversation and got cut off after 10 minutes! She gave me her email which didn't work. I gave her mine and she never contacted me. I think the girls get a cut of the 100 bucks for the phone call. I feel like an idiot.

albertd27
3/24/17

One of the few dating sites on that I got any type of meaningful relationship from. It lasted almost two years, highly recommend it!

bills223
3/22/17

I have been using it for several months and can't find ANY weak points. It has a large member base and I met many fantastic people. Best dating site I've used so far.

teht
3/22/17

Created a fake profile with no pictures and tell us a about the partner you are looking for as "Looking for one night stand". Yet i received so many emails from hot girls saying how they are looking forward to see me or spend their life with me. I even had one email which reads like this (Copy and paste)

Quote: [Have you receive the message god tell you yesterday in your dream? That I might be the right one youve been waiting for. God told me that I can find my true love on here and if I write a love letter to him, the relationship might built quicker.] Unquote

elmerp12
3/21/17

I spend over a thousand dollars trying to contact one lady and many emails and it is always the same they write all kinds of hot I want you kind of letters I want to meet you stuff. I did the call service and it comes from UK people first sign its SCAM. the call was terrible the person Translating was I don't know who and I never really spoke to the girl just some lam excuses bad connection. Told me to call again BTW the calls will cost you $100 dollars so I have tired it tested it all SCAM! you guys have been warned. Yes Asian Date you can contact me so I can tell you your a big SCAM otherwise prove to me your not. Find me one gal on here serious for relationship and I will give you 5 stars but I know your BIG SCAM SITE and you can not deliver what you say.

mikes519
3/18/17

I've found that out of all of the online dating sites, this is the only one that gets it right. I love this website as there are so many decent girls.

shaunt33
3/18/17

I joined this dating site 2 months ago. I've tried so many dating sites but just get so disappointed. This website was amazing!

johanc18
3/10/17

I like this website its simple to use and its good fun. You can rely on it...it has good customer service and a good reputation.

jessicaa125
3/4/17

Where should I start, I used to think online dating is not for me but this site has changed my opinion. Beautiful ladies and unique services, which attract you to visit again. Hope to find the true love of my life soon. :)

jamess517
3/4/17

I am always careful when it comes to online dating sites. I have had some very forgettable experiences with such sites and I brought that ideology here.

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/12/17
Answer
richardh228
Richard H.
A: yes, we all do. They are automatically sent. They are form letters sent to all men that fits their criteria. I know this to be a fact!
3 weeks, 6 days ago