Review of AsianDate

Asian Dating
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

denzelk
8/11/17

We were able to talk and get to know each other, eventually we met up and now we're dating with hope for an even better future. THANK YOU AsianDate!!!

adams280
8/11/17

It was like magic! I went through a few profiles that weren't what I was looking for. Then in 2-3 days of having the account everything I'd been looking for chose me.

jaylann
8/11/17

The AsianDate site was incredibly easy to use and for me has been a wonderful experience...I recommend to all

sitaramp
8/7/17

I am a member of Asian date. i am not receiving the messages. suddenly stopped for the last two months .Please start again Please reply

ioann38
8/6/17

Dece toate femeile sint fotografiate ca in studiouri speciale fara prieteni fara companii oameni pe strada tot timpul sint singure ceva nu este in regula.Omultime de femei si toate singure ca si cum nu mai merg in parcuri ,pe srazi la o cafenea la o petrecere sau zi de nastere.Toate aceste femei sint platice pentru a face fotografii.Este un sait din rusia Adnoklasniki.Ru acolo vezi femeile cu prieteni inconjurate de familie si nu platesti nimic.poti sa scrii cit vrei fara sa platesti bravo lor

tomiw4
8/1/17

AsianDate.com, AsianBeauties, AnastasiaDate, AmoLatina, ArabianDate.com African Date......they are all the same, criminal scamming dating sites which are owned by a Russian holding company. It is registered to Malta (august 2016). Reason for this is that Malta is one of the tax havens in the world, also it´s banking laws makes money laundering very easy.
Dating.com Group Limited is the parent company of all these criminal websites.

Russian mafia owns Dating.com Group Limited and they are making several million dollar annual profits.
I know personally few Russian women who have told me directly these things about this website and 2 of them have actually worked in AnastasiaDate, as a hired scammers.
Of course there are some sincere women, but they are very small minority. Truth is, that it is extremely difficult to find honest women in there who´s purpose is to find husband.
With my experience I would estimate that maybe max. 20 % of these women are honest and rest of 80 % are hired workers which get percentage salary from their local agencies, depending how many their scamming letters men are reading and how many chatting minutes men are spending....

The fact is that biggest cash flow to this holding company comes from large-scale organized scamming. Whole business is based on scamming which are running professional criminals.
Practically every local agency has involved this criminal activity, in Russia, Ukraina, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Latin America, Africa etc.

For All men I can just say, stay away from these criminal dating sites, only result what you get is that you´ll just lose your money.
I was in Asiandate website over 10 months, and I learned a lot what comes to these women scamming strategies. When you have got experience about these websites you will learn to know several signs which shows, is the woman hired scammer or sincere lady. And believe me, most of them are hired scammers.
I am not going to enumerate the countless details how you can identify these scammers and liars.
I will just say, that Scammer does not usually never reply with single letter. She will send 2-4 e-mails to you daily, so that she can get maximum profit.
Do not start this kind of correspondence or result is, that you will just feed a scammer and this criminal dating site organization.

Also, all in all chinese women are more or less conservative /decent, quite different than most western women. If your e-mails includes openly sexual (horny) sentences, then you are dealing with scammer 99 % certainty.
Also, yes there are lot of single women in China whose incomes are very good, also even very wealthy women whose are owning a lot of property. But if lady already in her first letter are advertising this matter and are saying that you don´t need worry about money matters if we have relationship, you are dealing with scammer for sure.....

And, do not respond any chat invitations !, almost all these ladies who are spending their time in chatroom are hired scammers......

If you have registered to this website, and after you do not use the website anymore, I recommend everyone to terminate credit card and get a new one because of security reasons. There has been several cases that Asiandate.com have made illegal credit card charges. Beware !

Tip for consumers: WARNING ! STAY AWAY THIS CRIMINAL SCAMMING SITE !

ethanv5
7/31/17

I really love the concept for AsianDate.com, and I think it has the potential to break open the online dating space and convince a lot of people who have never tried it to get into it.

masonb30
7/31/17

Super simple and easy to use, which is always appreciated on social networks that seemingly want to throw too much at the user.

graysonh1
7/31/17

it has the easiest user interface out there, I found my love of my life there and I love her so much, i would definately recommend it to anyone out there that wants to meet someone good.

noahj14
7/31/17

We met on AsianDate and have had a great life together ever since. We get along really well, and wish to spend the rest of our lives together. We both feel that we have found our soul mates.

harrisonp17
7/27/17

After many months of looking and talking to many woman and meeting just a handful of them I have found the very best match for me!

andrea1970
7/27/17

I'm extremelly happy now! And I wish all the guys to choose the right girl, to find your couple.There are a lot of nice girls

jacem4
7/27/17

Great website very good dating App, I've met some very nice women on here and I even found a wife from this website and I would recommend it

oliverb41
7/27/17

I give AsianDate.com an award winning 5 stars and 2 thumbs up! It happened so fast, on my second day I was planning a date, and the rest is history, my date and I really hit it off, I was so happy I did'nt care about meeting anyone else!

pauls238
7/23/17

Fake women ,not real, probably employees of the website. I have soent way too much money on fake women, shame on them and me.

giovannis20
7/18/17

The support team is good and very fast on handling every case. Highly recommended. a lot of app features. The team is extremely helpful

coltonk1
7/18/17

AsianDate site allowed me to meet the fella of my dreams when we would have never been able to cross paths in person. Simply amazing that you Lord and AsianDate.

damianf11
7/18/17

After alot of texting and emailing different women and going on plenty of dates. I found someone who fits me as a person perfect. Yes we are still getting to know each other, but so far its been GREAT.. This site really works.

ricardor27
7/18/17

This website really work, after keep looking for many app i found Asiandate & i met several people until i get that i looking for.Thanks AsianDate.com

ns65
7/11/17

I joined this site just over a month ago and here is what i discovered that at least three other asian dating sites ( asianbrides.com, asianfriendfinder.com, and AsianDating.com) all owned by asiandate.com (all the three designed to Lure you to join asiandate.com because that is where they make million a day),I suspect that there are other online asian dating sites are part of this multi-billion unstoppable fraudulent scheme in the online dating today.
I discovered that connection between them when i noticed an illegitimate charges on my credit card by asianbrides.com and AsianDating.com appeared ( i will talk about that later) on my statement,I learned from the operator that all the three sites are connected.
First I will talk about how it works;The way you communicate with members is by credits, you need to buy 20 credits to read and reply to a letter, it would cost you$16 to $20 per letters, It cost less if you buy 1000 credits for $400 That allows you to read and reply to 50 letters, but you will go through that very quickly for the following reasons;
!- you start receiving mail from beautiful young asian ladies and you get excited and you start using your credits, but most of those gorgeous women are actually models photographed professionally and used by asisandate.com agents to communicate with male members, so you think that you are communicating with a real female while you were actually communicating with an agent instead and you are burning money however, there are legitimate female member on the site who are burning money and desperately trying to connect with a real person and they keep sending you letters and including their email or wechat id but all the mail is monitored by the site and any direct contact is deleted and the same happens to your mail, it is absolutely impossible to send any clue in your conversation, so where do you go from there? that is how the site makes money.
Please stay in tune for my next update to learn the truth, you will be shocked to discover how the site changes your profile data with out your permission or knowledge. and please note that any other positive review of this site is most likely done by the site agents or it was unreliable review, I am trying to expose the real truth about this site because i fell that it is my moral obligation to do so.
I will also provide documents to support what i write here on this page so, you will read more about the site shortly and with new information.

liama11
7/10/17

AsianDate.com was great, was only on it for a few days but that was all it took for me to meet the woman I was looking for. She is so amazing and feel lucky to be moving forward with her now!!

kadenh
7/10/17

Thank you, you helped me meet someone that I feel just may be the Genuine pearls that the Lord has wanted to give me. I am so glad I chose this site. Thank you.

fredf69
7/9/17

Bin jetzt seit beinahe einem Jahr auf dieser Seite. Bei meinem Besuch von Peking wollte ich mich mit meiner Lady treffen, aber sie lehnte es ab mich zu treffen weil sie keine Zeit hatte(!) Ich versuchte noch einige Frauen dieser Seite zu treffen, sie sagten alle zu, aber keine ist im Hotel aufgetaucht. Einer Anderen hinterließ ich im Hotel meine Adresse, aber bis heute hat sie sich nicht gemeldet. Interessant ist auch, dass ich nachdem ich geschrieben habe dass ich mich abmelden werde, jeden Tag über 100 Zuschriften von Frauen bekommen habe, so ein Zufall.
Mann wird hier nur abgezockt ohne je eine wirkliche Frau kennenzulernen. Es dauert manchmal lange bis man das begreift, aber irgend wann kommt die Erleuchtung(aber nach vielen !)

jimiv
7/9/17

all the women are too beautiful and they are all rich and will support, visit, or pay for your visit to them... they use numerous tactics to get you to communicate and that means using a credit card. don't!!!!!

xavierw10
7/7/17

This is the best dating site in the world, it keeps you informed all the time! And allows everyone to actually talk. The reminders are my favorite.

Helpful answer

I'll be generous and say that 0.009 % of females on AsianDate are real. See my review for the facts - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

By Paul E. on 4/19/16
Helpful answer

Here is a kicker for you, I live in China. Guess how many face to face meetings I have had with Asian date girls? NONE. Most are paid chatters running many "photos" of "girls". This site is owned and operated in NY. The most bogus dating site on earth, Asiandate.

By Bob U. on 6/20/15
Helpful answer

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B. on 3/4/15
Helpful answer

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C. on 11/21/15
Helpful answer

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H. on 4/23/15
Helpful answer

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

You will waste your time teleconferencing them because they will only call you once or email you once off the site and then every other time they will ignore you I know from experience. Again it is just a way for them to get money to have you talk to the ladies when you could be talking to one of their workers getting paid to pretend to be a lady possibly.

By Mitchell C. on 7/30/16
Helpful answer

There is also another website which is a paysite, but which permits you to send 1 message every 10 minutes for free. http://www.thaifriendly.com So if you stick to 10 minute messages it free.

By jinx s. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

To make a profile is free but to read letters from women or send letters you have to pay. Save your money it's a rip off.

By Michael m. on 11/27/15
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AsianDate