Review of AsianDate

Asian Dating
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

tonyh91
6/22/17

I have been on this site for 2+ years. At first i was in their "catalog" My profile was open to all women. I was receiving 20-30 letters each day. However over time I found two ladies to continue with. I then had my profile "blocked" so that only these two could communicate with me. Of course they could only do this after I sent them a letter. One lady gave me her email and phone number. Both didn't work. Customer support suggested that in China some emails are blocked -outgoing and incoming. Also her phone number didn't work. Now I use qq to communicate. Most Asians use this social network rather than phones etc.. Still trying this. Other woman is very real. I have seen her pictures both on site and from cell phone outside and she is the real woman. Problem there is her reluctance to directly communicate =yet. I think she is not as ready in English. August is our target date for all this to happen.Otherwise you go to her city and hope she will meet you at the airport or hotel-very risky. of course you may meet -LIVE other women in that city from local agency so all is not lost. All in all it is a good starting place to find beautiful Asian women and also they have "live' customer service.

philipp179
6/17/17

I was introduced to Asian Date and instantly fell in love with the site. You are constantly being shown new people every time you click any link so as to spend hours just looking at interesting profiles.

randyc72
6/17/17

This is definately the best website I have used for online dating, and after many dates I found my current girlfriend. For those who are looking for love, this is a good place to start.

ianb104
6/17/17

The best dating site I've found so far. Most girls are nice and easy going. I've used it for Nine months now and did not regret any second I spent on this website.

ericp93
6/17/17

I meet my girlfriend through this website 4 months ago. And i just wanted to take time out to say thank you.

jamesh448
6/17/17

I was lucky enough to meet the best woman in the world on this site 6 month ago. We started off slow... talked only by phone for 3 months. Met for dinner and have been together ever since.

humberton2
6/16/17

I have been cheated in Asian date from a lady that lie I went to China and the lady wasnt the same as the picture and also try to get money out of me with a translator lady she hired. She also said she was 46 years old and she was 56 the pictures she posted they werent who she was, she said she run business of Tea industry and it was a lie, and many others lies.

michaelw352
6/14/17

I have using this site for over 4 months and it has a huge membership of women in Asia. However, the cost for credits is huge - cheapest if around $100 and that does not include the monthly membership for men. What is worse, is the letters sent by the women may not be new - I received one stating the woman was 48 years old and the profile age was 52 years of age. I am not impressed that Asiandate.com does not allow for the most recent letters. Also, be careful as some Asian women post pictures in their letters that are of scantily dressed models - not themselves.

jerryh94
6/7/17

I have been using it for several months and can't find ANY weak points. It has a large member base and I met many fantastic people. Best dating site I've used so far.

tylers68
6/7/17

The best dating site I've found so far. Most girls are nice and easy going. I go on dates regularly. Haven't found my future wive yet, LOL, but many nice women:)

johng468
6/4/17

The website is setup as a revenue generator. Lady customers pay for "approved" photos. Men create a profile and upload photos. My guess is that some "Lady's" are employees of the site and are the basic hustlers. The site makes it's money by charging for chat time and mail service. There are teaser rates but the standard rates are $.80, $.60, $.40 or $.38 per credit. Credit bundles come in $16, $96, $399, and $1899. Chat is 1 cr/min, Camchat 6 cr/min, letter 10cr, view photo 10cr, attach photo 10cr. "Lady's" flood inbox with mail and send photos via chat. Bottom line: it is not hard to rack up to $8000 credit card charges within two weeks.

brianb234
5/30/17

I met there my future wife and we are very happy now. I strongly recommend it if you are alone and would like to meet your love or just to have a good time with girls chatting.

lukeb57
5/30/17

I got a lot of attention from really gorgeous girls on this site. I had so many girls to choose from. And after long hours of chatting I finally managed to understand who was the one for me and now we are happy together!!

joelm83
5/19/17

It is probably the best online dating site on the web. I can tell you that all women are for real. For those who don't believe it, I'd say first try and then talk.

jasong107
5/19/17

I am so happy I went on this website. After a couple of dates, I found the most amazing girl. We are going on 5 months now and I have never been happier!

tonyp91
5/19/17

I trust this site. I have been using it for a while and I to me it is not a scam. Actually, one day I got suspicious so I warned the customer service they checked her out and the day after she was gone !

timj84
5/19/17

I am a big fan of this site. I find the quality/quantity of women. I also love how interactive the site is in that you can participate. This site is a lot of fun, go for it!

lerryh
5/17/17

Sign-up, and you will get tons of junk email from:
AsianDate.com / AfricanDate.com / AnastasiaDate.com / AmoLatina.com / ArabDate.com

Once you get, you will never find way out to stop the Spam..
All these positive review is fake account.. See their profile..

abbotts3
5/13/17

I don't know about you, guys, but I found love of my life on this site! It's a great place to meet someone that's right for you.

timh105
5/6/17

Why is website such a scam? You got great thing going, probably making tons of money. Why not be honest and have some guidelines. To bad youre

bobbyy3
5/6/17

Most are very real people and not just looking to have fun. These are people who are really looking for a relationship and it is great that you can screen them ahead of time.

danielm333
5/6/17

one of the best website and very good images of your web pages.. look nice...Highly recommended! I was spending a lot of time there

edwardk56
4/30/17

The team of this site are really good working and helpful. Also, I liked prices on that site. There isn`t so expensive. And, sure, I will recommend to use this site.

georgea97
4/30/17

I think this is probably the best dating site out there, purely because it has such a large number of people to sort through. I also like the quality of the people on the site.

robertm487
4/30/17

I have been visiting dating sites for some time, but I can't really say I enjoyed a particular website over the rest until a friend of mine introduced me AsianDate. I love this website and visit again and again

55 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/16/15
on 11/27/15
on 6/27/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

12 Photos for AsianDate