Review of ArtFire

Tel: +1.8776882323
service@ArtFire.com

johnd898
11/19/17

100% Professional and great to deal with Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I ordered and at a fantastic price

rocior7
11/13/17

I will never ever order from them again.

I placed an order and I was suppose to receive a digital copy within 24 hours going on a week here and I have yet to receive a respond to any of my four emails I have sent them.

monag7
9/25/17

They will charge you nonstop to your credit debit and PayPal for services and subscriptions .. they don't explain charge or have a page that does .. the link to erase your card won't show up or work either they won't answer emails and there is no way of speaking to a customer service agent... Awful and a total scam ... I believe them because they be other sellers there but they must have a list of seller that they do legit business with d the rest of the other they just scam money out of them... Do not give them your PayPal they will tell you is for you to get paid but they will automatically charge you nonsense do not give them your payment info they'll do the same I had to close a card but they still have my PayPal anf can't do nothing about it because it won't erase... !!! .. find other source of selling!!!

victoriae19
8/24/17

I ordered a product from Courtney. After trying to contact her for 3 weeks to find out information regarding my order she told me my order was not ready because she has life to handle. She went ahead to also mention that I'm only one customer and am not going to kill her and that my order haven't even been started. I ordered 30 plastic shot glasses for my fiancée 30th party. It was a cute touch that I was looking forward too after that response I definitely have a sour taste in my mouth.

magdalenad3
8/5/17

I ordered a hand painted shoes for my daughter 6/17 and after a tones of email between vendor/me, artfire/me . not body can just give me my money back .
Apparently the vendor send the shoes to a wrong address via USPS.
ARTFIRE IS NOT A RESPONSIBLE COMPANY .
NEVER AGAIN BUYING ANYTHING FOR YOU OR JOJO HAD PAINTED SHOES

kimn71
7/25/17

I made a purchase in the beginning of June. It's now July 25 and I have neither received the item, nor heard a response to my many attments to reach out to the "seller" and today ArtFire tells me that I need to go thru PayPal to file a complaint. I'm sure there are many legit "stores" on their website, but I wouldn't bother trying to buying anything there. ArtFire sucks and so does Lush Tart Apparel

samanthac91
7/7/17

This is a dishonest company with difficult customer service. They only allow you to communicate with them through email - I was never able to find a phone number and when I asked in the email if there was someone I could speak with on the phone, the representative I was working with ignored my request. I was only registered as a seller for a few days and within those days they took a good amount of my money and refused to give it back when I closed my account less than a week later.

Long story short, don't work with this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

veronicap31
6/2/17

I ORDERED AN VARSITY JACKET FOR MY DAUGHTER ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO AND NEVER RECEIVED IT. THEY TOOK MY MONEY BUT NEVER SENT OUT MY DAUGHTER JACKET. MY DAUGHTER WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING HER JACKET. ITS A SCAM. I HAVE EMAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND NO RESPONSE. IT'S SAD HOW ARTFIRE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS CRIME. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!!!! WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK? THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

arleneg11
6/2/17

Ordered item a month ago and still have not recieved it. Seller will not email me back. Have filed a claim with paypal. I will never order from them again. Crooks

peterg160
5/13/17

We've been selling via Artfire as well as other platforms online for years, then all of the sudden we're lock out from Artfire for no reason. Post contacting Artfire, only Facebook works guys, there is no email contact, we tried, did not work..anyway, the problem is they claim we have a unprocessed order. We keep better records than Thomas Jefferson and show them that that order was shipped and delivered 2 months ago-that somehow their system had a bubu and lock us out. There were no email warning or inquiry, had no problem withdrawing account payment form us-they set that up very well...just close the door on us. During and after our communication with them, there were no apologizes of any kind or professional manner in dealing with problems originated by their poor system, as if the whole thing was run by some teenagers...bad experience over all.

box18
5/2/17

Don't bother trying to sell there. They don't need your business. That's the attitude you will get once you have paid them to sell there.
They lured me in with their promo of $35.85 for 3 months. No contract, blah blah blah. They immediately take out $35.85 plus $5. I found their platform is crap (very illogical, very confusing, pictures take FOREVER to upload onto their website, even using a .csv file as they have listed on their site doesn't integrate properly, you will still have to go in and manually fix every single listing before it can even become live). If you ask for help, they are short as if it's a bother.
If you are dissatisfied and cancel. Don't bother trying to get your money back or trying to speak with someone. They are useless. Had to file a dispute with Paypal to get my $5 plus the additional $18 they took back)-no refund for the $35.85 for services they half a**ed provided. Had to have Paypal cancel the contract w/them so they could no longer take money from my account.
They will not prorate a refund for you even if you have only used 2 weeks of their 3 months. The "No Contract" is a scam. Once you pay for 3 months, that is your contract--even though it is not stated on their promo, which they should.
Yeah, learn from my mistake. There is no traffic there either so not only will you waste money, you'll also waste time.

clarissab3
2/22/17

I ordered a tu tu for my daughter for her first birthday, but later on had to cancel it due to it not being able to be delivered to me on time. I emailed TheTutuLadies and asked for a refund, no response! If refunds are not allowed they should have least told me that and I would have def. Told them to send the order anyway that I PAID for!!

mikec270
1/7/17

Order leggings for my wife for christmas. Got the run around and day 15 and still nothing. Was told it was at the post office cause there was no address given. If no address was given how did you know to send it to the post office around the corner from me. Finally went to the post office and what do you know they have no package for me and have no clue what I'm talking about. This place is a joke and fraudulent. Stay away I never recommend this place. Run

graceb46
10/12/16

I ordered a tee shirt for a friends birthday at the end of last month...... my "seller" is very unhelpful.. like " she" said " it will be there from 3-7 days!"
About 3 weeks..... and where is my shirt!!
DO NOT BUY

victa
8/10/16

ok so i deactivated all my listings to close my shop. But hey!! They just reactivated all my listings and took 60$ from my credit card!! So i deleted all my listings and wrote to support to close my shop. And what do you think?! They took another 12$ from my credit card because i hav no listings and this means i need a new plan for my shop which is a "per month" whatever i do. So now i have to close my credit card. I whish i could go into court.

Tip for consumers: Just dont use it

cindym106
6/15/16

I ordered from The Paper Penny. They had no trouble charging my credit card but I never received my merchandise. Total ripoff. Emailed the seller many times with NO response. Needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau. TOTAL SCAM

jens288
6/14/16

I ordered a bathrobe. After making the online payment and a week of waiting got an email saying "this bathrobe has been out of stock for a while. Wld you be interested in a pj set? We also have slippers"
I replied telling them to mark it as out of stock going forward and pls refund my money. She said she will consult with her boss. That was the last time I heard from her.
I feel like this website is a well thought out internet scam. Just wanted some way to let ppl know never to buy from here.

linat3
5/3/16

I ordeed a watch from maripur through Art Fire seven weeks ago and have been trying to get help from Art Fire because I have not received my watch. Unable to talk to anyone at Art fire or maripur to resolve my problem. Art Fire customer service is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Do not buy anything from Art Fire or any company on Art Fire if you have any problem you will never be able to get them resolved.

desires1
3/31/16

Adrianezh, is the person we got our birthday cake topper from and cheap packages your cake topper in a small box and ships it to you. Ours broke because the box was too small, plus and her contract it states how exactly she should shift your product and she does not ship it that way. So because she didn't ship it the way she was supposed to and stuffed it in a small box, or cake topper broke. She will not email back if your product is broken and she will not refund you any money either. The cake topper cost $50 and we received it broken.

bjg3
3/15/16

1) They take 2 biz days to respond.
2) They don't read the emails; rather they blindly respond to a few words -- thus, your 2 days have now expanded into 4 days or more.
3) I had to make the same request 3 & 4 times because they did not read emails thoroughly.
4) There are hidden details which don't come up until you're ready to open your shop. I told them that all info like this needs to be revealed upfront.
5) I spent about 3 weeks trying to open a shop -- what with the delays & the staff not understanding English, I ended up asking them to delete my account.
6) Even when you follow the directions, their directions are scrambled, not clear, one hand does not know what the other is doing -- NO ONE IS MINDING THE SHOP!

KEEP AWAY FROM ARTFIRE

nikitap5
2/19/16

Ordered from a vendor. Never arrived. Good luck getting a hold of Artfire support, they don't want to be found. Never again. Hope they fail before they can rip anyone else off.

amyb94
2/13/16

I purchased a purple stone bow ring for my daughter at Christmas. She loved it. Four days ago, one of the stones fell out. I E-mailed the seller and she said no refunds after 30 days. I don't think a stone should fall out of a ring in less than 2 mos. She is an adult with a desk job, and it must've been cheaply made to fall out so quickly. Will never buy from artfire again.

tsingx
1/13/16

I purchased something 12/26/2015. Never received my order and all contacts to artfire got no response. Stay away!

lauraa48
1/6/16

I ordered a decal to make a t-shirt for my daughter's 5th birthday. Ordered 18 days before her b'day, It is now 10 days AFTER and it still has not arrived. Paid on my PayPal account and 2 weeks later nothing has arrived. Luckily I can file a complaint through PayPal. It was not expensive but in the end there was no response from several emails to the seller, and we made our own decal and t-shirt in about 30 minutes, so no excuse is acceptable. They only had to send a decal. Ridiculous. Take this site DOWN!

janc56
12/31/15

I have been selling on Artfire for years and am a legacy seller. It was once a great site selling nice handmade and designed items from a great variety of artisans. There are still great shop owners who care about their craft and clients. I am one of those. I have kept my shop open and have sales but ETSY (sexy2wear) and my own site do much better. I work hard on providing great customer service and custom body jewelry designs. I have purchased from several vendors on Artfire and have had good experiences. It is very disconcerting to read all the negative reviews on here. I do believe they need to have a better resolution process for unsatisfied clients if the shop does not resolve the issue. Since Artfire is a conglomerate of many shops it's hard to rate the individual shops except based on each purchase. Therefore I'm rating my shop based on my own feedback. lol

Tip for consumers: Look at how many sales they have had, a good number of sales is usually a good sign and check their feedback rating. If there's not much feedback (sales are less on Artfire) then touch base with the shop owner prior to purchasing and see if they have feedback on another site. Most shop owners will also have another shop on Etsy or some other site where you can check the feedback.

Beware! I never received my items nor a refund! Horrible company to do business with.

By Eric C.

I get the feeling that when a seller attempts to respond to a buyer's questions, the seller responses are "lost" because somehow they are routed through AF. Found out via an email that this is what happened to the responses sent to me regarding my order. I think AF is a very bad business model. I don't know if this org is losing sellers but it is bleeding customers at this point.

By Laura J.

Save yourself money and aggravation and stear clear of Art Fire!

By Jackie M.

Sure seems that way, Nana. It's a shame because I like to support small businesses but unless I win the lottery and can waste my $$$ with abandon, I am done with AF.

By Laura J.
Questions? Get answers from the ArtFire staff and other customers.

ArtFire?