US Government’s NSF

Tucson, Arizona, USA
Tel: +1.8776882323

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I ordered a tee shirt for a friends birthday at the end of last month...... my "seller" is very unhelpful.. like " she" said " it will be there from 3-7 days!"
About 3 weeks..... and where is my shirt!!

ok so i deactivated all my listings to close my shop. But hey!! They just reactivated all my listings and took 60$ from my credit card!! So i deleted all my listings and wrote to support to close my shop. And what do you think?! They took another 12$ from my credit card because i hav no listings and this means i need a new plan for my shop which is a "per month" whatever i do. So now i have to close my credit card. I whish i could go into court.

Tip for consumers: Just dont use it

I ordered from The Paper Penny. They had no trouble charging my credit card but I never received my merchandise. Total ripoff. Emailed the seller many times with NO response. Needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau. TOTAL SCAM

I ordered a bathrobe. After making the online payment and a week of waiting got an email saying "this bathrobe has been out of stock for a while. Wld you be interested in a pj set? We also have slippers"
I replied telling them to mark it as out of stock going forward and pls refund my money. She said she will consult with her boss. That was the last time I heard from her.
I feel like this website is a well thought out internet scam. Just wanted some way to let ppl know never to buy from here.

I ordeed a watch from maripur through Art Fire seven weeks ago and have been trying to get help from Art Fire because I have not received my watch. Unable to talk to anyone at Art fire or maripur to resolve my problem. Art Fire customer service is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Do not buy anything from Art Fire or any company on Art Fire if you have any problem you will never be able to get them resolved.

Adrianezh, is the person we got our birthday cake topper from and cheap packages your cake topper in a small box and ships it to you. Ours broke because the box was too small, plus and her contract it states how exactly she should shift your product and she does not ship it that way. So because she didn't ship it the way she was supposed to and stuffed it in a small box, or cake topper broke. She will not email back if your product is broken and she will not refund you any money either. The cake topper cost $50 and we received it broken.

1) They take 2 biz days to respond.
2) They don't read the emails; rather they blindly respond to a few words -- thus, your 2 days have now expanded into 4 days or more.
3) I had to make the same request 3 & 4 times because they did not read emails thoroughly.
4) There are hidden details which don't come up until you're ready to open your shop. I told them that all info like this needs to be revealed upfront.
5) I spent about 3 weeks trying to open a shop -- what with the delays & the staff not understanding English, I ended up asking them to delete my account.
6) Even when you follow the directions, their directions are scrambled, not clear, one hand does not know what the other is doing -- NO ONE IS MINDING THE SHOP!

Ordered from a vendor. Never arrived. Good luck getting a hold of Artfire support, they don't want to be found. Never again. Hope they fail before they can rip anyone else off.

I purchased a purple stone bow ring for my daughter at Christmas. She loved it. Four days ago, one of the stones fell out. I E-mailed the seller and she said no refunds after 30 days. I don't think a stone should fall out of a ring in less than 2 mos. She is an adult with a desk job, and it must've been cheaply made to fall out so quickly. Will never buy from artfire again.

I purchased something 12/26/2015. Never received my order and all contacts to artfire got no response. Stay away!

I ordered a decal to make a t-shirt for my daughter's 5th birthday. Ordered 18 days before her b'day, It is now 10 days AFTER and it still has not arrived. Paid on my PayPal account and 2 weeks later nothing has arrived. Luckily I can file a complaint through PayPal. It was not expensive but in the end there was no response from several emails to the seller, and we made our own decal and t-shirt in about 30 minutes, so no excuse is acceptable. They only had to send a decal. Ridiculous. Take this site DOWN!

I have been selling on Artfire for years and am a legacy seller. It was once a great site selling nice handmade and designed items from a great variety of artisans. There are still great shop owners who care about their craft and clients. I am one of those. I have kept my shop open and have sales but ETSY (sexy2wear) and my own site do much better. I work hard on providing great customer service and custom body jewelry designs. I have purchased from several vendors on Artfire and have had good experiences. It is very disconcerting to read all the negative reviews on here. I do believe they need to have a better resolution process for unsatisfied clients if the shop does not resolve the issue. Since Artfire is a conglomerate of many shops it's hard to rate the individual shops except based on each purchase. Therefore I'm rating my shop based on my own feedback. lol

Tip for consumers: Look at how many sales they have had, a good number of sales is usually a good sign and check their feedback rating. If there's not much feedback (sales are less on Artfire) then touch base with the shop owner prior to purchasing and see if they have feedback on another site. Most shop owners will also have another shop on Etsy or some other site where you can check the feedback.

Hidden fees.and if u don't pay them the reports go to your credit report.contacting them is almost immpossible except thru facebook messenger.i hope they crumble soon.I'd like to punch and kick the ceos of this company.

I have decided to give them a try. Several hours after I placed my order I have received the following e-mail -
"Unfortunately, we have some bad news. :(
We were unable to process your payment with PayPal and so we need to cancel order #
If you need any assistance please let us know."

And I have more than $3000 balance..... Surprisingly they no longer have the item for sale ;)

Maggie did an amazing job. Was very helpful and put up with my craziness. We love the shirts and can't wait for the kids to wear them.

Just become a seller on the . Pay for $20/month for a selling plan with additional 9% of combination fee . That's all I see on the plan . Listed over 900 items in the month of July/2015 . Sold only 2 items . And last week I got a bills for the commission selling , and I was very surprised because they added more 3% on each items sell . So I end up paying 12% . Email them ask why I got the additional 3% . They email me back saying that is the Hidden fee for commercial top-level category . And I still don't know what's it . If you want to because a seller , just stick with Etsy . This site is totally not worth a try . Many hidden fee and not many traffics . Listed over 900 items in 30days and got 2 items sold . Lost money , wasted time .

This is going back 2 years ago but couldn't find a place to put in my review until now,I bought some eyeshadows from a store that was Called hi fi cosmetics,after two weeks nothing came so I contacted the seller via email and she said they are on their way,another week went and still nothing so I contacted her again this time she didn't reply to my email,the eyeshadows never came and I found out that hi fi cosmetics shut down,it was my first purchase on artfire and because of the experience I had I haven't used the site at all since,I have had a much better experience with etsy than I had with artfire and I reccomend to stay away from artfire and you will find better stuff at etsy and as it was the first and last purchase I would ever make on artfire.

On May 13, 2015 I made an order with Butterfly Bowtique. I paid $55 for a bubble guppies tutu outfit for my daughters 2nd birthday to wear on her birthday. She said her turn around time was 3-4 weeks from payment to shipment. Well I emailed her the first time & she replied back saying every item is made to order so it will take 3-4 weeks from payment to shipment & said once its finished I would get a confirmation with my tracking numberoonce the label was printed. Well I emailed her 3 times and no response. I even went on her actual website and sent a message through there as well and still nothing. It is now going on what 6 weeks? And still nothing. No refund and no package. Pisses me off that someone could be so cold hearted to rip me off $55 and also do this to a 2 year old for her birthday. I had wanted it by June 12 but of course that didn't happen. I don't know what to do or who to report this person to. I will never order from this site to just be on the safe side. Yeah everyone on here may not be bad sellers but sorry I'm not going to take that chance.

I bought a leather satchel from GenuineProducts on ArtFire. This bag fell apart after 2 weeks of use, the lining split and frayed and not only that but the glue that was used oozed through the material and made all of my items sticky! This company wouldn't reply with their address, finally when they did, I sent it back, I still have pictures of the terrible quality of the bag and they still refuse to refund my money! I have spent so much money with nothing to show for it, save yourself the trouble!

I placed an order for an iPhone case, my first ArtFire purchase. They gave me a tracking number for Indonesia Post and I have no confirmation of shipping in 3 days. Sent email to the seller in the UK, no response.

My recent purchase from DaRosa on ArtFire was a complete disappointment
the cabinet knobs I received were absolute junkcheap trinkets glued to a threaded base

I have a store on Etsy (wonderful) does really well and fantastic customer service. I have a similar store on ArtFire and after over 300 apparent listing views not a sale so far!.....I have failed many times to get the google analytic code to work (to verify listing views) I have now decided to close my ArtFire store. I read so many wonderful good things about about being a seller on ArtFire, but I firmly believe now that they have created successfully a site that is over hyped to catch small fish just like me.

Tip for consumers: Think very hard about the time and investment for a zero return.

Sellers: Avoid! Don't use sites that charge a monthly or yearly flat fee.

I ordered a Sailor Neptune necklace for my best friends birthday from ANIMECOUTURE. It has been a week now and I have been emailing both the company and ANIMECOUTURE jewelry and no response. They STOLE my money. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BURN, REPORT THE SITE AND SHUT IT DOWN, just look at all the reviews beneath me! I'm so glad I payed with PayPal! $20 down the drain. I'm livid!

Ordered earrings and never received them nor response to fraud complaint. Company does not care about their reputation or it's customers. Wasted money time...beware!!!

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ArtFire staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question