US Government’s NSF

50%
Tel: 201-301-8771

tanam3
11/11/15

Apricots from God is a website for those who insist on being responsible for their own healing. My husband was diagnosed with stage IV lymphoma/prostate and a metastasized hip bone... Taking responsibility we utilized alternative medicine rather than chemo/radiation/surgery. We are blessed in that Apricots from God was there to supply us with alternatives. The staff was very helpful on more than one occasion and the shared reviews were inspiring! My husband is doing fine and we have them to thank!

privateb
10/11/13

They charged my credit card 10% more than what the order/invoice stated. I had to email them 3 times before they said they would credit the overcharged amount. They were very nasty about it instead of apologizing for their error, if it was an error. I called to find out how many slices there were in 2 ounces and they were very rude, first claimed not to know, then stated about 300 which I do not believe. Acted like I was bothering them for asking what should have been in the description. Also they are using the name of God to market their products, and have the audacity to call themselves "Christian Brothers".