AllThatCellular.net reviews

Brooklyn, NY 11229
allthatcellular.net@gmail.com

orab26
5/16/17

Bad bad I ordered a phone from these people on 5/12/2017 paid for next day delivery it is now 5/16/2017 and still no phone. I e-mailed them asking what the problem was and was told oh you ordered the phone after business hours and it wouldn't ship until 5/15/2017 and I would receive it 5/16/2017 still no phone, contacted UPS because that is what I was told by these people only to be told by UPS that the package was not sent as next day it was sent out as regular ground shipping. I will not ever order another thing from these people. I tried contacting them by phone only to get a voicemail. On their web page it says they ship phones put the same day it's ordered that is so untrue.

shaterrias
1/10/17

I just bought a note 4 from them and it charge slow, keep popping up with different ads, the screen keeps freezing and the screen keep shutting off. I don't recommend anyone to buy a phone from the either. I wish I would have saw these reviews before I purchased my phone because I swear they would've never seen my money at all. This is why I don't buy phones online unless I get them from Walmart or the actual phone company. This is so ridiculous. They don't have to worry about me ordering from them anymore. You can bet your life on it.

emmaj44
12/15/16

Great service....quick delivery ....highly recommend.

ellenb44
7/18/16

I ordered a new cell phone. The phone I received was not new. The battery cover would not close securely. The battery, although fully charged, ran down within a few hours. I emailed my complaint. I was informed that a new battery was being sent out that day. This was 7/6/16. That was 12 days ago. I received no answer to my follow up emails.

regenab
7/14/16

DON'T ORDER A PHONE FROM THIS COMPANY.
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
PAID EXTRA FOR 1 TO 2 DAY DELIVERY AND DIDN'T ARRIVE UNTIL 5 DAYS LATER.
PHONE WAS (NEW) BUT BATTERY RAN DOWN IN LESS THAN 1 HR.
HAD TO.PAY TO SEND BACK AND WOULDN'T SEND A NEW PHONE UNTIL RECEIVED.
ASKED FOR REFUND INSTEAD.
CHARGED A 20 PCT RESTOCKING FEE.

judye11
6/18/16

I ordered and quickly received a new Samsung S5 for Verizon. I activated it so easily on line with Verizon. I called them during the ordering process because I was having difficulty finding the "free shipping" option, and they were helpful and courteous. This experience was a far cry from the nightmare time I had with MyWit on Amazon Marketplace.

edgare4
5/4/16

The phone came in a white box, not a Verizon one, there was no user manual for the phone, and the charger was a Kyocera.

dawnk15
6/19/15

Update to my previous review... We did finally get ahold of them regarding the incorrect order they sent us. They priority mailed us the correct phone along with a shipping label to send the other one back. They were apologetic and seemed sincere, but still not sure if I would order from them again, might be better to pay a little more than to deal with the hassle.

claras17
5/15/15

DO NOT ORDER A PHONE FROM THEM. THEY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN PROMISED TO SEND THE PHONE AFTER EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. THEN WHEN I GOT IT FINALLY AND TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT, IT WAS NOT A VERIZON PHONE AND I COULD NOT ACTIVATE IT!!!!!

charlesh74
3/10/15

Poor customer service and poor representatives... if you can get them to answer their phones. Representatives will not even apologize for sending a defective phone. They just tell you to send it back at your expense and be without a phone while they wait for the defective phone to be returned.

sandraml
8/27/14

I bought a Verizon phone and I never received it, I spoke to them but they said that they track the phone and that it said it was delivered but I nerve received it. when I spoke to them they told me to contact the post office because they were the ones responsible for making sure a received the package. I did but the post office told me it was delivered to another address and they open an investigation. I just don't think is right that I paid for something that I did not received and all cellular never did something to resolve this issue. I ended up ordering another phone from amazon.com and I received it in two days.

Tip for consumers: just don't buy from allthatcellular.

micheller5
7/11/10

I bought a set of three used cell phones from this company. Two of them came up as "lost or stolen when I tried to activate them. I sent back the phones and had to pay for the return shipping. I only received one replacement phone for the two phones. I have tried to call and email the company and have gotten no response. I do NOT recommend buying used phones from this company.

sims
3/26/10

I ordered a phone a few months back. The first phone they sent me was a wrong phone and it took them a month to get it to me. The phone was also broken. Then it took another 6 weeks for my replacement to arrive after I sent the broken one in, and it was the wrong phone again!!!

These guys are a complete waste of time!

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the AllThatCellular.net staff and other customers.

AllThatCellular.net?