US Government’s NSF

customercare@allivet.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

heidib24
9/22/16

Shipping does not arrive in timely manner so if you have pets depending on meds do not count on this company

jamesu8
9/21/16

Like a walk in the Park...Central Park that is...at night!Just kidding. Everything from site mechanics and layout to clear photographs and product description;Allivet is "ALL The VET", You'll Ever Need!
Minus the headache of office appointments, prescription rip offs, long waiting lines, smelly counter help...(oh...that's the auto parts store guys...sorry) ...lovely detail and factual explanation of products makes Allivet the best friend my Cats ever had.Next to me, of course!

ahmeda118
9/17/16

Good

lucianaz
9/15/16

Very good products and service

yvonnes33
9/9/16

Another company taking advantage of the customer through their auto ship policy. My original order was huge to eliminate the shipping charge. I originally chose auto ship and then saw where I would get charged shipping on each order so removed the auto ship request. Today I received my first auto shipment. Another huge order to reflect my first order. Customer service informed me I would be charged 15% restocking and responsible for the shipping charge back to them. My word against theirs that I did not choose auto ship. I will not be doing business with them again.

lyndeed
9/6/16

Contacted to prevent auto ship but shipped anyway. Florida law prohibits me sending back for credit yet their suggestion was they would make an exception when it is against the law. They should credit for good customer service.

dennish70
9/6/16

So tried to buy medicine (fish pen) my billing and shipping address are different due to my job, placed the order and got a email saying they need to "confirm" my billing and shipping addresses so i wrote them a email explaining that they had not changed since i placed the order that day!!! so got another email telling me i need to call and "confirm" again. so called and talked with im guessing customer service, provided my order number and come to find out they had cancelled the order, lady told me i did not reply to the email in time hard to believe since i wrote back the same day i got the email, then told me she could place the order again but would have to go through "confirming" everything again.. said dont think so and no thanks... the few dollars i could have saved by going through them just is not worth the hoops they want me to jump through for fish medicine WTF!!!!!! buy local and stay away from the headaches!! this company is a JOKE

kentd10
9/2/16

This was the easiest transaction we have every had with a pet pharmacy. They provided us with the correct proscription with little communications or hassle all in a timely manner low cost.

gails71
9/1/16

Have had good experience ordering from Allivet, both on the phone and using the website

dianneb25
8/31/16

I had a horrible experience with Allivet. My pet's med did not come when it was promised. I had an even worse experience with customer service. The agent I spoke absolutely did not care about my concerns and was very unsympathetic. Plus I had to wait forever on line just to actually speak with some one. Horrible experience!

kimim3
8/31/16

be aware that while you are waiting for your delivery of a prescription it could be on back order and you will not be notified, although the money was charged from your account and the order was accepted. Terrible display of customer service. No accommodation was made, except the offer to purchase a lower dosage pill that would be the same price, so I would need to buy 3 rather than 1 for the correct dosage. Yes, that's triple my cost.

lilianep
8/30/16

Your service stinks. Always a problem with you contacting vet. My sister had the same problem. Will try to find another company for my dogs meds.

annev20
8/29/16

My dog Honey is 12 years old and for most of her life has dealt with being itchy...chewing on her paws, rubbing against furniture and carpet. Apoquel has been a little miracle for her! A little on the expensive side, $1.99 first 3 orders, now increased to $2.49 each tablet. So disappointed in this increase!! What was just under $60 a month, is now almost $75 a month. I may have to discontinue our little miracle due to price increase

laurag106
8/26/16

I have always trusted Allivet for my pet needs. When it comes to service, just place your order, include all the necessary information and they handle the rest. Very impressed with the amount of follow ups provided and the excellent, fast and reliable service.

sharonn27
8/25/16

I have order more than once from this co. I am very happy with both the price and the product. The price was more than half off the price the vet charged for the same thing.

jaquelineb1
8/25/16

Great products, great prices, quick delivery!

helainat
8/25/16

Easy to order from, quick to deliver and best prices on pet products!

patricias137
8/22/16

very helpful and order arrived quickly

cheryls76
8/13/16

I have been using Allivet for some time. I started when the prescriptions were getting too expensive with my vet. I have been very happy with not only the price but how fast they get the order sent. The only problem I have had was with my vet not responding to their fax. But Allivet, when called, sent another fax and got it done. Whenever I call, the salesperson is so gracious and helps with whatever needs to be done. I will continue using them and would recommend them to anyone.

aisad
8/12/16

Extremely good prices, super fast shipping, and I like the "add a pet" and "add a vet" profiles so you can easily re-order the right medication for the right animal companion from the right doctor. Allivet a nice, convenient online ordering site with great prices and fast shipping - what more could I ask for?

starlah1
8/7/16

I ordered Bravecto for fleas and ticks. The first time I got this med was from the vet and it worked very well. My dog had a flea allergy and she grew all her hair back very quickly after taking this medication. I ordered it again but this time from Allivet and I question the companies authanticity. My dog is losing hair again after taking the same medication but this time from allivet. It seemed to do nothing for her.

johnb662
8/5/16

Best prices I have found, except on Revolution bulk...

scottn36
8/4/16

Loved how fast the product was delivered. Good value and

shayh15
8/3/16

I ordered this product early afternoon on 7/21. I received an email that day that it had shipped (with Tracking # included in email). When I checked the tracking # the next day, and the day after that, and the day after THAT, etc...it showed that the product had not even arrived t UPS to be shipped! I had to contact customer service, and more then a day later they responded to let me know that they had shipped it. I finally received it on Monday 8/1. Half of the cans are dented. I paid over $55 for this, shipping included. I will never purchase anything from this company again, because 1. I should NOT have to tell a company to ship something, and 2. It should not take 10 days to ship something. Also, the email they wrote back had misspellings and no punctuation, and no apology.

eddiea15
7/26/16

GREAT service & the BEST PRICE! The Representative was VERY polite & helpful! I don't see HOW anyone could have a bad review of AlliVet considering the experience I had. I know my experience wasn't an isolated one, as i spoke to other Representatives at AlliVet before i actually placed the order, and compared to representatives at other companies i spoke with during my search for this medicine, it was a NO-BRAINER. I searched ALL OVER the internet for the best price, and NO ONE COULD COME EVEN CLOSE to AlliVet's. I even passed it on to Vet Doctor friends and even THEY were impressed with the prices! I ordered a prescription item and there is a small turn-around time due to Vet getting approval back to them & getting it processed, but the price made it WELL worth the wait - which i would have had anywhere i ordered from. Again, can't say enough about the courtesy & professionalism of the representative - Jamila - and how she actually CARED about seeing to it that I was taken care of! A GREAT company to do business with, and BEST PRICES hands down. Buy with confidence here. FIVE STARS! * * * * *

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question