US Government’s NSF

customercare@allivet.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

annev20
8/29/16

My dog Honey is 12 years old and for most of her life has dealt with being itchy...chewing on her paws, rubbing against furniture and carpet. Apoquel has been a little miracle for her! A little on the expensive side, $1.99 first 3 orders, now increased to $2.49 each tablet. So disappointed in this increase!! What was just under $60 a month, is now almost $75 a month. I may have to discontinue our little miracle due to price increase

laurag106
8/26/16

I have always trusted Allivet for my pet needs. When it comes to service, just place your order, include all the necessary information and they handle the rest. Very impressed with the amount of follow ups provided and the excellent, fast and reliable service.

sharonn27
8/25/16

I have order more than once from this co. I am very happy with both the price and the product. The price was more than half off the price the vet charged for the same thing.

jaquelineb1
8/25/16

Great products, great prices, quick delivery!

helainat
8/25/16

Easy to order from, quick to deliver and best prices on pet products!

patricias137
8/22/16

very helpful and order arrived quickly

cheryls76
8/13/16

I have been using Allivet for some time. I started when the prescriptions were getting too expensive with my vet. I have been very happy with not only the price but how fast they get the order sent. The only problem I have had was with my vet not responding to their fax. But Allivet, when called, sent another fax and got it done. Whenever I call, the salesperson is so gracious and helps with whatever needs to be done. I will continue using them and would recommend them to anyone.

aisad
8/12/16

Extremely good prices, super fast shipping, and I like the "add a pet" and "add a vet" profiles so you can easily re-order the right medication for the right animal companion from the right doctor. Allivet a nice, convenient online ordering site with great prices and fast shipping - what more could I ask for?

starlah1
8/7/16

I ordered Bravecto for fleas and ticks. The first time I got this med was from the vet and it worked very well. My dog had a flea allergy and she grew all her hair back very quickly after taking this medication. I ordered it again but this time from Allivet and I question the companies authanticity. My dog is losing hair again after taking the same medication but this time from allivet. It seemed to do nothing for her.

johnb662
8/5/16

Best prices I have found, except on Revolution bulk...

scottn36
8/4/16

Loved how fast the product was delivered. Good value and

shayh15
8/3/16

I ordered this product early afternoon on 7/21. I received an email that day that it had shipped (with Tracking # included in email). When I checked the tracking # the next day, and the day after that, and the day after THAT, etc...it showed that the product had not even arrived t UPS to be shipped! I had to contact customer service, and more then a day later they responded to let me know that they had shipped it. I finally received it on Monday 8/1. Half of the cans are dented. I paid over $55 for this, shipping included. I will never purchase anything from this company again, because 1. I should NOT have to tell a company to ship something, and 2. It should not take 10 days to ship something. Also, the email they wrote back had misspellings and no punctuation, and no apology.

lindaw189
8/1/16

I wish I could write something positive but the order was shipped on July 25th and today is August 1st and I still have not received it. The tracking e-mail that was sent to me on July 25th still has the same message today, August 1st. that "pre-shipment info sent to USPS on July 25th so where is the order?

Linda Wojcik

eddiea15
7/26/16

GREAT service & the BEST PRICE! The Representative was VERY polite & helpful! I don't see HOW anyone could have a bad review of AlliVet considering the experience I had. I know my experience wasn't an isolated one, as i spoke to other Representatives at AlliVet before i actually placed the order, and compared to representatives at other companies i spoke with during my search for this medicine, it was a NO-BRAINER. I searched ALL OVER the internet for the best price, and NO ONE COULD COME EVEN CLOSE to AlliVet's. I even passed it on to Vet Doctor friends and even THEY were impressed with the prices! I ordered a prescription item and there is a small turn-around time due to Vet getting approval back to them & getting it processed, but the price made it WELL worth the wait - which i would have had anywhere i ordered from. Again, can't say enough about the courtesy & professionalism of the representative - Jamila - and how she actually CARED about seeing to it that I was taken care of! A GREAT company to do business with, and BEST PRICES hands down. Buy with confidence here. FIVE STARS! * * * * *

arlenec15
7/22/16

This was my first experience with you, so I called instead of ordering online. your staff was very helpful and friendly. My order arrived on time, and I saved a lot of money! You are my new pet-med pharmacy. Thank you.

vickiem32
7/17/16

I've purchased products from Allivet for years. Always satisfied. It's also located near my home so I've visited the location. Good clean place with great people.

erinf29
7/16/16

Wonderful

ronaldr48

Great experience!!
By far the cheapest price I could find!!
Very fast ordering process and shipping!!

constancea3
7/14/16

I appreciate the excellent savings in regards to taking care of my pet puppy.
I will continue to do business with them because it's truly is a no brainer for me.

chuckq
7/14/16

Worst online pet med experience ever. Received double strength mg of my dogs Rx. When looking at Rx label, saw I had received someone else's Rx for another dog. Could have overdosed my dog if I had not noticed the incorrect label. Took a couple of days to receive correct Rx and was told a return label would be in box. It was not-they sent it to me by email, and expected me to use my ink/paper to print their label to return their mistake. No letter saying how sorry they were, and that they were looking into the serious issue on hand-nothing. Horrible "Customer Service" if that is what you would call it. The problem is, up to now, everything was going well using them. However, this was the last time I will ever use them.

dawnm78
7/12/16

Allivet cheated me and is still delaying answering my month of emails and calls, apparently in a pattern to make me give up and go away. They still owe me another $70 refund for two prescriptions that I returned. They refunded one but not the other, so I know they received both. I wrapped both boxes in their letter that allowed me to make the return. They had to unwrap both boxes to retrieve the one that they refunded. They have lied repeatedly about receiving only one box, allegedly trying to call me or email me (no record), then changing their story by saying they don't allow returns, that they allow only one return per person, that they didn't receive anything, that they have a steep restocking penalty, that they have to look for the box to see if anything else is in there... a month after they received it!!! They also keep changing the name of the supervisor, because I have talked to three different people claiming to be in charge. This is a scam outfit! I wish I had checked with the Better Business Bureau first! Allivet is a bunch of cheats. Read it all here: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/animal-health-products/allivet-in-hialeah-fl-11011754 I am filing with the Florida State Attorney General Consumer Protection Division, and I'm looking for the owner's contact information so that I can get to the top. Allivet is NOT reputable. They might be low cost, but that goes with low integrity.

demitrab
7/12/16

I received this item broken.

lindseyo6
7/11/16

I would rate negative if I could. I ordered over a month ago and had to call my vet myself only to find out Allivet used the wrong fax number. (3x) Then acted like they had no fault in the situation. I gave them the correct fax number and asked to be contacted by someone in charge when being told they couldn't grant me faster shipping to get my pet his medicine on time. (the rep. informed me i only paid for standard shipping. .. 5-7 day shipping which at the time i had paid for over 14 days prior to the call!) i also emailed multiple times. My last call was a week ago, when calling today I was told they got an approval on the flea medicine but not the heartworm. AFTER A MONTH?! Every dog takes heartgaurd, how.hard can it be to call a vet and ask if it's the correct dose? I canceled the order and was still not offered any extra type of reembursment or money off another order, not even an apology. WOULD NEVER USE AGAIN.

elizabethi8
7/8/16

Great! Always wonderful to deal with and the prices are fair!

laurelf2
7/7/16

Absolutely stellar customer service and the lowest prices on Vetoryl I've been able to find.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question