US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bt49
12/2/16

I might be a bit spoiled by the amazing fast service from customer centric companies like CHEWY.com , but my first experience with Alivet is one of the worst I have experienced.

I paid extra for priority shipping but they didn't ship it out until the next day after the priority cutoff at the post office. I suspect that they also didn't use the official USPS priority shipping box as the tracking for the last 3 days still only shows the original drop off location.

When I called the customer service they exhibited a blatant disregard for my concern.

(First Time) Last Time Customer

Tip for consumers: RUN AWAY

seanm125
11/30/16

I received a delayed package of Vetsulin that was left outside in 80 degree heat. The warm medicine is garbage. I am disheartened by the sheer and blatant disregard for my concern. My dog, whom has diabetes, has been using their product for 2 years. My order went out on 11/23/2016 understandably with the holiday shortly there after. It arrived a week later even though it was overnight service. When I called to explain the frustration the first person simply said I will have to make a claim with UPS. I explained that I am not frustrated with her but need a supervisor to better assist. I did not catch her name, I have her email which was given to the help line. She simply said that all she could do is refund or resend. I explained that due to the care of my dog I will have to seek medical attention. Is this my fault for ordering too late? Possibly, but I did not expect an overnight package to take a week to get here. When asked for a better answer to my needs the customer service supervisor stated, "There is none." When asked for higher leadership, "They will say the same thing."

This is not acceptable behavior. I will receive the package tomorrow to give to my animal and will find another consumer to rely on. You have lost a long standing customer and I will hopefully make others aware not to make the same mistake of using your service.

katherinew30
11/26/16

We love ordering from this website! Great prices, fast shipping!

patriciab153
11/18/16

Great price, great service

maryanna7
11/13/16

Allivet is most definitely a 5 star company as soon as my order is placed i have an immediate e-mail response and the products i order are always on time and always what I ordered.

darlenej17
11/4/16

Very pleased with the product and the fast delivery. The price is reasonable compared to a lot of other businesses.

patriciab151
11/4/16

I placed a phone order for several items which included two packs of nutra cat vitamins. They sent me the same brand, but for canines. They screwed up the order - I don't have a dog AND I'd ordered these cat vitamins from them before. So they told me to tape the box up to make it look like I hadn't opened it and write RTS on it. I would have to pay the shipping on the replacement vitamins and if I didn't make the exchange, they'd charged me a 15 restocking fee to take back the vitamins they sent me by mistake. The woman strongly insinuated that I'd made the mistake when I placed the order. Their prices are good. But their customer service isn't.
I cancelled my auto ship on the other item I was getting from them. There has to be another company out there that has better service with decent prices.

robertg230
10/24/16

I mailed the scripts to them, after two weeks they claimed that they never received them. Had to go back to the vet and get new scripts. This time I sent them Certified Mail, so I had proof that they were received.

gaill25
10/18/16

MY LITTLE DOG IS DIABETIC AND SHE NEED DAILY DOSE OF VETSULIN AND METHIO-FORM TABLETS. I AM SAVING A LOT OF MONEY WITH ALLIMED.

pauls357
10/12/16

I have been purchasing the flea/tick/heartworm Rx from Allivet for quite some time. They are prompt in filling the Rx and also calling the Vet for authorization. I am pleased with the great customer service and pricing of products.

bk62
10/8/16

Was surprised to read some of the negative reviews about late shipping, etc. Interesting how different the experiences can be with the same site. Been using them over a year for dog's arthritis anti inflammatories and now for another injectable medication, Chondroprotec, and haven't had any issues. Stopped auto ship recently of the anti inflammatories with one easy phone call. They also called me repeatedly when they couldn't get the Chondroprotec script from the vet so I knew there was a hold up and could address it. They were very good communicators. Have had no complaints.

patrickp47
10/7/16

My order got mix up and they refuse to take a return or give me credit.

lindag157
10/6/16

I ordered puppy vaccines and paid for overnight shipping because that is required of course. 4 days went by and the tracking info they sent me said that federal express had still not received the package to ship it. I called customer service to see what the problem was. She said it was out of stock, but should be in stock that day and should/could go out that day for me to receive the following day, but if they didn't get the new shipment in time it might not go out that day and I might have to wait until Monday to receive it! That would be a week after I ordered it with next day delivery!!! She didn't apologize for the delay and my order sat there for four days and no one ever bothered to call me or write to me to tell me it was out of stock! It was not out of stock when I ordered it. I decided it would be best to continue with Allivet rather than order from someone else. I did get the order the next day after talking to customer service. It arrived barely cold. The two ice packs had melted completely and the vaccines were room tempature. Now I'm not sure I should even use them! Big waste of money. I chose then because they had reasonable prices but I will never use them again!

markl162
10/4/16

Allivet is the only place I shop for my dog meds .

donnab145
10/4/16

No cooperation or resolution or refund. Thieves!

teresac51
10/2/16

Bought this for our 12 year old heeler that tore her knee. At her age surgery is not a solution and prescription medication is not ideal for long term. Yucca root is a good inflammatory plus pain killer and won't leave them stupid or tear up their stomach. One drop for every 10 pounds of weight.

jamesa194
9/30/16

I ordered on the 23rd of Sept. It is now late on the 30th. I still don't have it. I am down to my last tablet on my previous order. The product is good but the shipping stinksl. It has been sitting in the USPS facility in Fort Worth where I live since 5:07 a.m. on the 28th.

tinaz4
9/28/16

Price of product is competitive but I paid for the second day delivery and yet it took 4 days and I ended up having to buy the product at the vet. It would have arrived just as fast if I did the free shipping. I had tried to order the product for almost 2 days and ended up having to call them because I could not get it processed on line and then was mislead about the delivery so not real happy with their service

heidib24
9/22/16

Shipping does not arrive in timely manner so if you have pets depending on meds do not count on this company

jamesu8
9/21/16

Like a walk in the Park...Central Park that is...at night!Just kidding. Everything from site mechanics and layout to clear photographs and product description;Allivet is "ALL The VET", You'll Ever Need!
Minus the headache of office appointments, prescription rip offs, long waiting lines, smelly counter help...(oh...that's the auto parts store guys...sorry) ...lovely detail and factual explanation of products makes Allivet the best friend my Cats ever had.Next to me, of course!

ahmeda118
9/17/16

Good

lucianaz
9/15/16

Very good products and service

yvonnes33
9/9/16

Another company taking advantage of the customer through their auto ship policy. My original order was huge to eliminate the shipping charge. I originally chose auto ship and then saw where I would get charged shipping on each order so removed the auto ship request. Today I received my first auto shipment. Another huge order to reflect my first order. Customer service informed me I would be charged 15% restocking and responsible for the shipping charge back to them. My word against theirs that I did not choose auto ship. I will not be doing business with them again.

lyndeed
9/6/16

Contacted to prevent auto ship but shipped anyway. Florida law prohibits me sending back for credit yet their suggestion was they would make an exception when it is against the law. They should credit for good customer service.

dennish70
9/6/16

So tried to buy medicine (fish pen) my billing and shipping address are different due to my job, placed the order and got a email saying they need to "confirm" my billing and shipping addresses so i wrote them a email explaining that they had not changed since i placed the order that day!!! so got another email telling me i need to call and "confirm" again. so called and talked with im guessing customer service, provided my order number and come to find out they had cancelled the order, lady told me i did not reply to the email in time hard to believe since i wrote back the same day i got the email, then told me she could place the order again but would have to go through "confirming" everything again.. said dont think so and no thanks... the few dollars i could have saved by going through them just is not worth the hoops they want me to jump through for fish medicine WTF!!!!!! buy local and stay away from the headaches!! this company is a JOKE

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question