US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisab85

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. (in 45 reviews)

michaelf104

Always great service, fast shipping and great prices. (in 22 reviews)

joet36

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Allivet.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

eddiea15
7/26/16

GREAT service & the BEST PRICE! The Representative was VERY polite & helpful! I don't see HOW anyone could have a bad review of AlliVet considering the experience I had. I know my experience wasn't an isolated one, as i spoke to other Representatives at AlliVet before i actually placed the order, and compared to representatives at other companies i spoke with during my search for this medicine, it was a NO-BRAINER. I searched ALL OVER the internet for the best price, and NO ONE COULD COME EVEN CLOSE to AlliVet's. I even passed it on to Vet Doctor friends and even THEY were impressed with the prices! I ordered a prescription item and there is a small turn-around time due to Vet getting approval back to them & getting it processed, but the price made it WELL worth the wait - which i would have had anywhere i ordered from. Again, can't say enough about the courtesy & professionalism of the representative - Jamila - and how she actually CARED about seeing to it that I was taken care of! A GREAT company to do business with, and BEST PRICES hands down. Buy with confidence here. FIVE STARS! * * * * *

arlenec15
7/22/16

This was my first experience with you, so I called instead of ordering online. your staff was very helpful and friendly. My order arrived on time, and I saved a lot of money! You are my new pet-med pharmacy. Thank you.

vickiem32
7/17/16

I've purchased products from Allivet for years. Always satisfied. It's also located near my home so I've visited the location. Good clean place with great people.

erinf29
7/16/16

Wonderful

ronaldr48

Great experience!!
By far the cheapest price I could find!!
Very fast ordering process and shipping!!

constancea3
7/14/16

I appreciate the excellent savings in regards to taking care of my pet puppy.
I will continue to do business with them because it's truly is a no brainer for me.

chuckq
7/14/16

Worst online pet med experience ever. Received double strength mg of my dogs Rx. When looking at Rx label, saw I had received someone else's Rx for another dog. Could have overdosed my dog if I had not noticed the incorrect label. Took a couple of days to receive correct Rx and was told a return label would be in box. It was not-they sent it to me by email, and expected me to use my ink/paper to print their label to return their mistake. No letter saying how sorry they were, and that they were looking into the serious issue on hand-nothing. Horrible "Customer Service" if that is what you would call it. The problem is, up to now, everything was going well using them. However, this was the last time I will ever use them.

dawnm78
7/12/16

Allivet cheated me and is still delaying answering my month of emails and calls, apparently in a pattern to make me give up and go away. They still owe me another $70 refund for two prescriptions that I returned. They refunded one but not the other, so I know they received both. I wrapped both boxes in their letter that allowed me to make the return. They had to unwrap both boxes to retrieve the one that they refunded. They have lied repeatedly about receiving only one box, allegedly trying to call me or email me (no record), then changing their story by saying they don't allow returns, that they allow only one return per person, that they didn't receive anything, that they have a steep restocking penalty, that they have to look for the box to see if anything else is in there... a month after they received it!!! They also keep changing the name of the supervisor, because I have talked to three different people claiming to be in charge. This is a scam outfit! I wish I had checked with the Better Business Bureau first! Allivet is a bunch of cheats. Read it all here: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/animal-health-products/allivet-in-hialeah-fl-11011754 I am filing with the Florida State Attorney General Consumer Protection Division, and I'm looking for the owner's contact information so that I can get to the top. Allivet is NOT reputable. They might be low cost, but that goes with low integrity.

demitrab
7/12/16

I received this item broken.

lindseyo6
7/11/16

I would rate negative if I could. I ordered over a month ago and had to call my vet myself only to find out Allivet used the wrong fax number. (3x) Then acted like they had no fault in the situation. I gave them the correct fax number and asked to be contacted by someone in charge when being told they couldn't grant me faster shipping to get my pet his medicine on time. (the rep. informed me i only paid for standard shipping. .. 5-7 day shipping which at the time i had paid for over 14 days prior to the call!) i also emailed multiple times. My last call was a week ago, when calling today I was told they got an approval on the flea medicine but not the heartworm. AFTER A MONTH?! Every dog takes heartgaurd, how.hard can it be to call a vet and ask if it's the correct dose? I canceled the order and was still not offered any extra type of reembursment or money off another order, not even an apology. WOULD NEVER USE AGAIN.

elizabethi8
7/8/16

Great! Always wonderful to deal with and the prices are fair!

laurelf2
7/7/16

Absolutely stellar customer service and the lowest prices on Vetoryl I've been able to find.

mb167
7/5/16

Love your website. Thank you for making it so easy to reorder.

lauram182
6/30/16

I have been waiting for my order for- well over a week. I called them last week to see what the hold up was?? They said they called my vet and my vet said to email the request. Which was a lie! My vet hasn't taken emails or fax Rx in years. When you call customer service be prepared to be cut off. The representative that 'assisted" me sounded like Eeyore, until I asked to speak to a supervisor, then she perked up a little. She said she would call me back with a supervisor on the line. Thirty minutes later...nothing! NEVER Doing business with them EVER AGAIN!

wandaw20
6/30/16

I always get my orders from Allivet on time and the prices are reasonable! Will shop at Allivet for all my pet needs!

janetb80
6/30/16

Great product at great price

frankd82
6/27/16

Our male Labrador, approaching his 13th birthday, has arthritis in his front legs.We had been buying the brand-name carprofen from our vet's pharmacy, where a 60-pill bottle was $105. Our daughter told us about Allivet and said you had a generic version of the medication.

We're very pleased with the price (down 40%) and service was excellent.

jamesb390
6/25/16

apparently there was a problem with the packaging on the first shipping cause it was returned to allivet . yes the refilled it and shipped it right out , but now instead of 5 to 7 days shipping it took 15 days which made me go to my vet and purchase a couple cans of food and a small bag of dry to hold me over for the late shipping. it should been pack better the first time.

reneec34
6/24/16

I've been using Allivet for my dog's prescriptions and supplements for a few years, and things were fine.... however, when my sweet Sally suddenly passed away recently, a week after I had ordered all her new medications through Allivet, and the medication arrived literally on the day she died, I could not believe the customer service received when I called in to inquire about a return. I called a few days later, as I was grieving hard for the first couple days after Sally died. The cold response from the rep. that I spoke to was beyond unbelievable. I understand you are running a business, and you are not required to be sensitive to your customers when they have their pet pass away, but I did expect a bit more than what I did receive. No "I'm sorry for your loss" even. Like that would have been that hard to say - at least pretend, you cold heartless human being. So she explains to me that they will not refund ANY money for the prescriptions that I ordered, even though they are still sitting in the box they arrived in, untouched... and for the other supplements that I ordered they will give me a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.... so for the $123.67 I spent, I wouldl receive approximately $59 for the return. As if that wasn't bad enough, I received an email shortly after the phone call from them that stated (verbatim) "Good news for you, Sad news for us!" explaining that my request for a return was 'accepted' by them and they were sad that I was returning the item that I had ordered from them.... REALLY?!?!?! I mean how insensitive... again, I realize you are just running a business, and this was an automatic email I'm sure, but again - some sensitivity is required when there is a death involved. I would rather pay a little premium and get my medications from my vet, because they are actual caring human beings. I will not be getting any future medications or supplements from them, my other dog Cody will cost a little bit more to maintain his health, but I consider it worth it when it comes to being treated like a human being and not just a source of business/money grab.

johnh546
6/24/16

I ordered medications not one but two times from this company. When I ordered the product it's stated it was in stock online the prescriptions were sent the following day within a few hours after they receive the prescription and depositing my money they indicated that the prescriptions were no longer available and they were on backorder. I called customer service and complain and the indicated that the product was in stock when I ordered it but by the time the prescription was received it was not. That is complete bull$#*!.

I wouldn't order from this place again if my dogs life depended on it I would preferred to go to my regular vet Mary hospital and pay the 10 or 20% more rather than having the headache of dealing with this company.

lorih53
6/21/16

I overnighted my dog's prescription for her insulin on Saturday, which means Allivet received it on Monday. My order was shipped on Tuesday & I received it on Wednesday! I am saving money on her medicine AND it I delivered to my door! It doesn't get much better than this!

jeanp44
6/18/16

These were recommended by our vet for our 13 year old Pom. She is a picky eater but loved these. We noticed a difference in 3 days with her breath. Allivet has the best price and fast shipping. We will continue to order from them as long as we have our little darling with us. Also the vet said these would benefit her and we would not have to get her teeth cleaned, so thats a huge plus not having her to be put to sleep for such a cleaning when these do the same thing. A++++

charlesh126
6/17/16

We canceled our prescription for our dog, but it was shipped anyway. The prescription was canceled because our beloved Shadow had passed away. This horrible company required us to pay a 50% restocking fee...for their mistake. AWFUL. Do not buy from them. No heart, no compassion. Only $$$$$.

susanm217
6/16/16

VERY EASY TO ORDER, AND THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING.

zeevm
6/4/16

Received confirmation for my order and email that request for prescription was sent.
Called my vet, they didn't receive anything.
Called Allivet, they had the wrong fax number. Gave them the correct number, she said they faxed the request.
Called the vet, they received nothing, they asked for Allivet number, after few min she called me and said they faxed the prescription.
2 days later received 3rd email that Allivet send Rx request.
Emailed Allivet to cancel my order.
If my dog have to wait for them to get him the powder, he'd probably die by the time Allivet sends it if at all.
"Thanks" Allivet for wasting my time!

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question