Review of Allivet

Hialeah, FL 33014, US
Tel: 1 877 500 9944
customercare@allivet.com

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

bettyg36
6/23/17

Very easy to order. The most reasonable prices. Items are always in stock. Ships on time. Has a very mixed inventory, everything you need.

maryw285
6/23/17

web site kept kicking me off the page to change address, etc. also had problems klicking on the items I wanted to order, it would take forever to open them up to input information.

patricias202
6/23/17

They were half the price of what I paid at the vets for the same product. I got free shipping and it arrived a day earlier than promised. .

karens330
6/22/17

I have used Allivet.com for years and they never fail me. I can easily find what I need. It is always in stock and the prices are very competitive with other vendors. Shipping is prompt and reliable and I will be using them anytime I need anything in the pet care line. This is a company that you can trust to do their job right!

terrypatw
6/22/17

I went on your site and clicked reorder. I got a price of $82.95. Went on line to find better price and found YOUR site was $4 cheaper!! If I would have used your "reorder" program I would have gotten screwed out of $4!!!

lynnc98
6/22/17

I placed an order two weeks ago for an antibiotic ad my dog has an ear infection. It happened to be for a qty of 12 and was supposed to be for 21. So I asked them to cancel the order. In the meantime they are still holding funds and my dog is still ill.

lesleec1
6/22/17

They charged my card twice for an Autoship order putting my account in the negative. I emailed them five times and still no response so I'm disputing the charges. BEWARE

bille39
6/19/17

The connivance of auto refill is a great help and reminder for us. The price is competitive and delivery is on time.

janicem81
6/13/17

Very affordable prices and super fast service. I am extremely satisfied with my buying experience. Thank you!

brandonp41
6/8/17

Ordered a bottle of fishmox from them. Charged me $7 for shipping and took two weeks to recieve it. Then they took another week to bill my card for it after I recieved it and caused an overdraft. Efishmox.com had the exact same product for cheaper with free shipping and it even shipped the same day and arrived a couple days later with no billing or other issues.

bethp48
6/2/17

Customer service is a joke and nasty attitude. After receiving my prescription from the vet they continued to place my order on hold while charging my bank account. They will tell you it's on hold on their end yet the money is taken out from your bank and gone. If your meds are time sensitive and serious; do not put this company in charge of their health. Very poor experiences and held no accountability.

alexad10
5/30/17

I got an email saying that I needed to contact them to place my order. I tried muliple times but no one was there during the business hours that I called or the wait time for someone to answer was incredibly long. I FINALLY got a hold of someone all they needed to do was confirm my order. I asked for priority shipping because by this time is was a week since my doctor submitted the prescription and I didnt want to wait another 5-7 business days to get my dog her medication. The customer service rep said no so I asked to speak with a manager. I was on hold for another 5 min.... the manager was not helpful at all and then the call cut out so she couldn't hear me. Its been 10 minutes and still no call back from them. UGH worst customer service ever

dont182
5/26/17

After our two dogs yearly teeth cleaning by their vet we were sent home with samples of these chews. Our dogs love them and we'll know next year what the vet thinks.

kristenw22
5/25/17

Even with my vet's discounts, Allivet beats the prices, and pet meds are expensive. It's also easy to order from them; they contact my vet, and their website easy to navigate.

davidb688
5/24/17

I had ordered this pill from another pharmacy. Sadly, they were using a crushed version of itraconazole which is much less effective. Allivet sold me the capsule with the complicated manufacturing process beads intact.

joyceh58
5/24/17

Allivet is very easy to order from at reasonable prices. If there is a question about your order they will contact you promptly. I enjoy dealing with them.

nancyb211
5/24/17

they sent me the wrong form of medication: I ordered 1 bottle of eye drops for cat, but they sent ointment. They accepted the return of the unopened package (I saw from their shipping notice that they'd sent ointment, not drops, so didn't open pkg), and they refunded me the cost of the drops. However, they would not refund the $22 cost of shipping. So they cost me $22 nothing. No medication, no nothing.

lindad185
5/23/17

The customer service is very helpful and polite. It was my first time ordering, I had a couple simple and basic questions. The young lady on the phone was so helpful and nice even though I was asking obvious questions. Love the free shipping and signed up for the autoship. Great company.

silviam19
5/23/17

I found Allivet through a Google search to find more meds for my dog, knowing that we will have to be giving her meds for a while. The process was super easy to find the prescription I needed, add my pets name and also easily search for my vets information for easy connection between them and Allivet. I was skeptical, but I am a convert. Easy process for a purchase I thought was going to be extremely hard.

sarahm309
5/20/17

I appreciate that AlliVet will contact my Vet so I don't have to coordinate the prescription to complete my order.

tams26
5/19/17

I recently placed an order and selected 3-4 day shipping as I have a Senior dog who was running out of her meds. More than a week went by when I called and reached a representative Rosie. I asked her why I hadn't received my purchase and she said one item was on back order so they have to ship it all together. I asked why they wouldn't let be know why I was not receiving the other medicine that I HAD TO HAVE. She was unapologetic and said that it was standard operation. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she got a Yomi a lead who was on duty on the phone who I thought was taking care of my situation by getting medicine sent to me with complimentary shipping( which I had to ask for ) 2 day delivery since I now had 2 days left of my senior dogs pain medicine. She said I would receive a confirmation email right away. Three days later NOTHING... no email no medicine. When I called back I spoke with Daniella who gave excellent customer service. She got the same Lead person back on the phone. Yomi's attitude was terrible never once said she was sorry that this happened just blamed the shipping area and when I said I never got the confirmation email she just said ..YEAH.
I had to once again ask for special shipping and I did get my medicine after that. I usually have a great experience with just ordering online and receiving my purchase with out having to talk to a representative. If one person had given me poor customer service I would think it was just a rare thing but I got 2 people who gave me poor customer service in one day. Thank you to Daniella who clearly knows how to treat customers.

donaldm97
5/17/17

allivet provided me the most simple and easy way to order. I tried ordering the same item from other sources but they were far yoo long and complicated.

timl94
5/10/17

Last time I placed an order they sent a prescription request to the wrong veterinarian and admitted this was their mistake. I selected 5 day free standard shipping, and by the time this was all sorted out, 5 days has passed from my original order date. My dog was out of his medications so I asked to have them shipped out to me overnight. They would not do this and it took another 8 days for me to receive the meds. I requested a Manager to contact me on 2 different occasions and they have not. Even if I asked to be put on hold to wait they mysteriously disappear.

johnn1114
5/10/17

Bought this for my dog who has been coming in daily with ticks. I guess it's the season. The product prevents the ticks from anchoring into my pets skin.

astrav
5/10/17

I purchased antibiotics for my cat and paid for expedited shipping. Rx was approved the next morning, but Allivet still waited two more business days to ship. (Order placed on Monday, and product shipped on Thursday night.) Any other type of product would have been fine, but antibiotics need to be shipped quickly. Called customer service, and they weren't helpful. I will not shop with Allivet again.

33 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks, 4 days ago
on 5/11/17
on 4/4/17
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Allivet