Review of AliExpress

26/F, Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street
Hong Kong, China

annier37
11/3/17

I ordered my daughter's quinceañera dress TWO months before her special day event. They kept sending messages the dress had been shipped and to this date (3 weeks AFTER the event), I have NEVER received it!!! At least we were able to file a dispute with our credit card company and got our money back. Don't trust these people! Don't waste your time and money!

rosf1
11/3/17

the best, it has clothes that look like zara cheapest. i´m impressed. i would recomen it specially this
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/2017-Women-Autumn-Long-Sleeves-V-neck-Orange-Floral-Printed-Jumpsuits-Turn-Down-Collar-Playsuits/32828393889.html, I´m so inlove with that.

audreyp28
11/2/17

Your company is a fraud ! I have tried since July to get a refund of $16. I have contacted your company and the seller. Both are irresponsible

casperr20
11/1/17

the quality of products is good but the delivery process is very slow and tests patience, much improvement needed

herbk4
11/1/17

Not sure if AliExpress help is just a good bot, the replies are very generic and leave you hanging with no conclusions or any real help.

himanshua3
11/1/17

Applied for my appeal, being told will be done in a day or two. More than a week but they are still saying will be done by tomorrow. God knows their tomorrow.
Strongly recommend not to go for them.

seanh92
11/1/17

Site does not work for consumers. Sellers use "generic" photos that do not match the actual product. Actual product color, size, material is usually off. I think they consider this an acceptable business practice and not fraudulent, and maybe that is true for wholesale buyers/sellers. Consumers expect to get exactly what is advertised. Refund process does not work, site makes you give a long explanation and upload photographic evidence and then ignores you, no refund ever.

mohammedh50
10/31/17

Yes dont buy anything from Aliexpress. Aliexpress is fraud and scam site. You buy stuffs but dont get it and then the money is take . Very bad place for shopping .

robl77
10/30/17

Guys DONT GIVE UP, there is a way how to GET REFUND from ALIEXPRESS: browse CITIZEN ADVISOR BUREAU online/form - "Contact the Consumer Helpline"-follow the instruction okay?! :) I did it.
Your Bank may open a DISPUTE on your behalf: it is called DEBITE CARD DISPUTE.
It take a bit of time but TRUST ME IT WORKS: my bank has applied a temporary credit on my account. Just follow the instructions!
In this way this RUBBISH company such as AliExppress will be chasen by dozen and dozen of banks, in the end it will stop to deceive the honest consumers.
PLEASE- SPREAD THE WORD ! ! ! ! ! Ciao. ;) ~R

debbiew107
10/30/17

Horrible experience 2/2. They are NOT there for their customers. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! They say they will help and they are there for you etc. garbage

tanyac47
10/30/17

They denied my claim. After never receiving my items. They ask me to send proof. I cant send proof to something i never received. I feel robbed by this company. 165. 00.... They are thieves

bettyj33
10/29/17

The hair quality was excellent. The delivery was fast and prompt. The seller Mia even asked me if I liked the hair, was it received by me. They are very concerned and excellent customer service.

Betty USA

markp216
10/29/17

The electronics sold are routinely fake, and the company will do nothing to help. Don't believe their buyer protection, they will not provide it.

videana
10/29/17

I have been ripped off by $26 US. Every time ali express team give me false satisfaction by saying that they will recover my money. After a long period of time I just waste my time and lost my money. First and last time I am using this App. Do not use this site because your money is not safe.
Highly recommend using Ebay. At least I feel my self safe and secure.

williamd164
10/28/17

How can I get a forgotten password to my account? I click on "forgot password" and I get another invitation to join up that requires my old password. Help!

annep73
10/28/17

Am still expecting my refund for over 7weeks. Each time I contact them for an update I get different update each time Manager and supervisor are never available. Refund team tell different lie to get you off their back. Am going to take legal action to get my money from them. Please people do your business somewhere else.

vikf
10/26/17

In genre items that you can find on AliExpress it's ok, such as very low prices, but only if you can wait a lot of time!!!

josephw89
10/26/17

I use them regularly. Sometimes I have problems on delivery, but overall - everything works out nicely. Nice service.

zinhlez
10/26/17

i'm really satisfied with their goods and also service. there was one dress that was cancelled i open dispute and i was refunded my money the following day. but you have to be patient because the waiting is very long jhoooo. but anyway good service.

tamarac19
10/25/17

Some great deals, customer support is good, however may take a while to be delivered. If in a hurry dont use this site

dongpingm
10/25/17

AliExpress has at least two US-based credit card charge processing centers. However, AliExpress processed some of my credit card charges in three foreign countries, China, Great Britain, and Luxembourg. My credit card company charged me extra foreign transaction fees, since AliExpress informed my credit card company that I used my credit card in those three foreign countries. The only communication channel is online chat with their customer service. When it happened the first time, they said it would be fixed. Happened multiple times again. Contacted with them. They said it would be fixed. However, it happened again. The third time, their online customer service basically disconnected online chat with me.

bobe53
10/25/17

STAY AWAY, all the negative comments are true. The positive comments are probably written by these scammers

camillea11
10/24/17

Love the items we purchased from this site. We pay extra for rush things and it definitely comes earlier than expected. Oh and they look so nice too. Cycling jersey, ladies' accessories and even party decors.

kristens51
10/24/17

Ali express is a marketplace with everything under the sun. The prices are great but I have 2 issues. First. Everything seems to come from China. I don't read Chinese. So I have no idea of what I bought is what is advertised. Second. The shopping time is ridiculous. I waited for nearly a month for an order. Also, be mindful of buying brand name products. In not sure that they are truly what is advertised. Be aware! Things may not as they seem. If it's too good to be true...it is.

anonymousa132
10/24/17

This site is a legit scam. The stuff they send is crap. Also, if you want to return or if they made a mistake, you have to pay for shipping which most of the time is the same or more than the items cost! I bought a pair of shoes, I am a size 7.5-8 and I went up to a 9 to be safe, and the 9 was STILL small! AliExpress sides with the seller even though his shoe size chart was incorrect in correspondent to the shoes he sent me. Biggest scam.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They cheated me out of my money! I don't trust them and you can't talk to anyone. Stay away from them!!

By Dennis F.

You are taking a very big chance by ordering anything from them...you will never get your money back and chances are you won't even receive the item you want. BUYER BEWARE

By Joan P.

There is no customer service what so ever so be very careful when buying on AliExpress. Buyer protection is a load of BS and if problems arise with your order they will always side with the seller. I would suggest using a shop that someone that you know has already used to purchase hair.

By Melody F.

I had this issue several times. The issue is that they only allow a certain number of characters ( Letters and numbers) in the description of the problem. So you will need shorten the number of words in the description and re-send until it goes through.

By JAMES B.

From my experience, there are as responsible sellers and is not responsible sellers. Second worse then have to raise a dispute. If this does not help, then raise a dispute above, and then as they say it all depends on You. As far as your arguments are strong. Almost always get a refund in the amount of shipping cost or part cost of the goods, if the goods were not received appropriate quality. Less full price. The full value is returned when the order didn't come at all. Also when you have paid but you did not send an order for a certain time. But again, it all depends on your arguments and facts provided by the seller or, to the Commission on the proceedings of the claims. But it is also necessary to take into account all the items from the seller, this is what guarantees he gives, product reviews buyers. And his overall rating. Never be lazy to write a review about the product from a particular seller, you will be the same customers as You. There is also an important factor, which I would say is pretty negative. It if the product was defective and not as described on the website. The seller has the punkt Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping; or keep the product & agree refund with seller.) 1. If the seller accepts returns, and the buyer also wants to return their purchase, simply follow the seller's sets of Returns on who will pay the return shipping fee. If the seller will pay the fee, communicate with them in advance about the payment method and the logistics service. 2. If a seller sets no return necessary or you want to keep the product, simply agree the refund amount directly and ignore the return shipping fee. It turns out that if you decide to return, it will often more expensive than the product itself and the meaning of no turning back, because when you return the money, only for the goods excluding the cost of shipping there and back. Therefore, I can not sell brand quality products, and will only return part of the money for the goods. That financial will have a negative impact but only You. Which means be careful, $#*! all the "pros" and "cons". You are not forced to buy it personally, Your decision. The more You provide facts that you have been deceived, the more chances and money You have spent, You will return. For all the time of purchase, the money is returned in full or in part. The Commission for the analysis of complex situations works, but is considering the case for a long time, so don't despair if You didn't reply, just "keep abreast" and you will not lose anything Sorry my bad English :)

By Yaroslav B.

Those swindlers sell what they don't have... forget about it... they are a bunch of Chinese thieves!

By Dirk v.

Omigod, they're not just knockoffs, they're knockoffs that are produced in someone's ill-lit basement by captive chimpanzees that are blind, malnourished, and suffering closed head injuries. Seriously, you'd get better value from your money if you used it to wipe your bum. Don't buy from this group of criminals and ripoff artists!

By Deborah W.

Hi! Yes, the site is real but if you want to buy from there, I recommend that you don't spend to much money and buy only unexpensive stuff, because you may get your product with default and without your money back!

By Luis M.

no I did not ,but I don,t recommend it because the pic it not the same

By hyder h.

I did not buy and shoes but the clothes I purchased all were so far from being true to size I wouldn't try it. I would not recommend buying any clothing from this site unless you don't care what size you get.

By Cindy B.
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other customers.

149 Photos for AliExpress