US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kalles
11/14/16

The service at AliExpess just trying to circumvent problems and prolong the time until you get tired and give up.
Very bad.

omololaa1
11/14/16

ali express does not make things easy. what can kind of eCommerce service wont have an email channel for complaint for complaint? the only thing you get is robot who does not understand good English and who most definitely does not understand anything you say. simply poor! i will never shop there again

rodrigow8
11/12/16

they try to sell, but a transaction can be a nightmare you have to send a lot of documents, and at the end you have to cancel the order....

aaa50
11/11/16

Its scam. There is no buyers protection.

jerrym94
11/10/16

Had countless purchases via this site. The delivery time is standard, however:
-You may receive an item you didnt order.
-You may receive nothing
-You may open a dispute on the case(mainly solved in your favor if you really got a problem).
So in overall the store is a lottery. If You`re feeling lucky - try it, I`d recommend. + the pricing isnt that high

lisac248
11/9/16

I placed an order via the site then canceled the order few hours after since I found I did not see the postage that doubled the price. Instead, I found similar product with lower price on local site. Then the nightmare starts, after several days, I accidentally saw a message say the item is delivered. Then I checked the message. Though I asked for cancellation, the seller said product is in stock and ready to be post. (Buyer cancellation does not means cancellation, seller decide you cancel or not) After received the item, I required full refund and return product with return postage. The seller then approved the dispute and not issue refund and pay for return postage. Customer service is never seemed sure about whats going on. One CS called Zero even say I got the item so I have to pay for it. And i am also been informed sellers return policy is buyer response for return. The issue of cancellation and dispute promise of full refund and return postage is totally been ignored. If I do not return the item. They will issue the full amount to the seller. They suggest me to pay the return postage, double price of my original purchase to return the product then open a compensation due to they has no control of return postage. I simply leave the issue behind by then. Low price means no guarantee, no service and lost of money.

Seller even ask me to give 5 star rate to his service that is simply ridiculous as condition of full refund after all the hazard and who knows if he will refund. The most ridiculous thing is then the costumer service said the full refund is based on 5 star rate...

mrt33
11/9/16

This is like a scam site, some sellers don't provide any repair warranty and Aliexpress doesn't care at all.
I bought a phone to GoTop Smartphone and they don't want to repair it because it's already used.

carmell15
11/9/16

Wow. All the advertising regarding the Big sale on the 11th November 2016, I purchased a dress, paid $18.31. It arrived today. I looked up the exact same seller, it's now advertised for $39.25 but ONLY $18.31 if u buy it on the 11/11/2916. What a rip off !!!
Avoid !!

donnar117
11/8/16

Order 3 items, received 2. Have been waiting since Sept 2016 for the last 1. I have yet to get all of my order. I did a dispute on this and I received quick response just like they took the money from my account. Now they want me to remove the dispute because it is bad for their business. Why should I , I still don't have the merchandise, but you have my money. REALLY!!!!!!!! $

bellef3
11/7/16

I was no fan, I must confess, because of the gossip going around and so, with the rumours upfront poisening my mind I, secretly I admit, peaked into the website and..... I was lost!!!! So very manny and so very different articles, so much articles for my hobbies and so much articles I already put on my list waiting for the moment I will win the lottery. Because yes, Ali has items I can purchase now with my little budget and, very expensive items, waiting for me for the moment ( never to come I fear) I will be rich. And all as nice as I expect items I want to purchase are.
The only reason I do not rate 5 stars is I find it kind of difficult to find my way along the website. But maybe that is because of my age and for you, younger people this will be no problem. Well, you can rate the 5 then.

sophias22
11/6/16

I don't mean to offend anyone but if are getting bad products then you are definitely not a smart shopper. This site is similar to ebay so we can't blame bad products on Aliexpress. Also, I have stressed this with so many people.. READ THE REVIEWS. I don't care how good the product looked in the picture, if there are no reviews then don't buy it. Use common sense people. Reviews with pictures are key. There have been so many times where I came upon products I really like but once I saw the photo review I immediately turned it down. Also read the reviews for the vendor and if they have a bad reputation with returns/exchanges then don't buy it. Be a SMART shopper not dumb ones like many that are below.

eunicem3
11/6/16

We all accept that things can go wrong but we hope for a quick resolution. This site does not value its customers. Stay away!!.
Seller Let's Marry sold me a dress, head gear and veil for my sisters wedding. Promised delivery in 30 days which was fine as it was more than four months before the wedding. Dressed arrived and it was the wrong colour. no head gear, no veil. Contacted seller who did not offer any resolution and stopped communicating.
Put in complaint with AliExpress 6 months ago and followed up periodically. Keep getting told it will be followed up. No concern for the inconvenience caused.

jaredg11
11/6/16

Yes it has some hard to find stuff but many of the merchants are banned from accepting any money from visa branded cards; from my understanding this is due to past bad business and the arrival times of items from here are outrageous. I much prefer dhgate and I'm not advertising it; it has the same great items with better customer support and reasonable delivery times as well as payment actually being accepted. With aliexpress because visa payments weren't going through I would have had to risk a wire transfer....not secure at all!

marck29

This site is great

ar7820
11/5/16

if the item sent matches the item advertised there are few problems. Around 20% of the time the seller is dishonest in some respect and after your money, products are very low quality or do not match description - AliExpress does little to help customer.

Example:item purchased was not fit for purpose,provided photographic evidence and evidence of other purchasers stating the identical issue. The seller was dishonest and provided non genuine assistance, I opened a dispute to resolve & aliexpress provided assistance to the seller, resulting in full payment for a useless product being authorized and no action available to me. Dishonest seller and very little support

diorl
11/3/16

The store I bought from recently is blatantly dishonest and not professional at all. "Modern Times" is the name of the store which sold me a shirt with all the wrong measurements that don't match up with their descriptions. How can they sell a shirt 6cm short on bust and a few cm short on the shoulder and claimed that it's ok. The seller demands that it's their policy for customers to pay their own shipping and send back item in order to get full refund no matter what the reason is. I disputed that the the verdict was $7.85 refund. My repealing was not accepted because they said the shirt has value. Right, $40 at my loss!

How ridiculous is that when the measurements were so off the chart and the seller and Aliexpress still expecting the customers to accept as is.

MODERN TIMES should be on your list of crooked sellers on Aliexpress.

dyif
11/2/16

This Company is Spam and Crook. I ordered the product for Price of US $16.58 and paid by Credit Card. AliExpress obtained an authorization/approval number to transfer the funds; the transaction charge has appeared on my credit card account immediately. AliExpress thanks me for my payment. Then on next day AliExpress sent the email stated "...we have to cancel your order for security reasons" and advised me to "...provide specific documentation via "MyAppeal" process!?! Wow, the process is requiring to provide my driver's license, or social security #, or passport along with a credit card statement and a photo of the credit card. Very soon after this transaction, I got suspected charge on my credit card. I called to Credit Card Fraud Department and they told me that AliExpress requests sounded extremely suspicious. In America no one respectful business will try to collect this type of documents unless the company tries to do fraud and trick customer to strip them off. Beware and stay out from this scam!

pp52
11/2/16

Lost money, no service,no refund, no communication. Typicall chineese company.

dejand3
11/1/16

Big scam and no customer support so every froud goes

mariac168
10/28/16

Will be my first and last purchase. Buyer protection is a big joke! does not really work. They have inaccurate sizing. This site is the worst site ever, so never ever order from them or you'll get very frustrated/disappointed.

jkw1
10/27/16

The worst part of this site is the buyer's protection. The Aliexpress customer service does not value buyer's rights and allow unfair rip off to happen. I purchased a tablet from this site $336 and the tablet arrived completely cracked and damaged. After uploading all the picture evidence. The aliexpress customer team judged my dispute as invalid and no refund was given. I ended up with paying $336 for a piece of junk.

kuldipn
10/27/16

this site is fraud or not ????

plz.. reply me

omark21
10/27/16

Bought a Doogee pro F3 phone. After receiving it, i realized it's logging and collecting data only to send to redundant apps, like flashlight, and other known tracing apps.

Seller asked me to return the phone to root it for me, so I returned the phone, but since tracking costs us north americans around 80$, which is half the price of the phone, i sent it without tracking.

So now, the seller doesn't even recognize my return, and my money is gone, and there is no more phone.

1 star is too much for them. pay the extra 1$ for ebay fees, and buy from Ebay as i didn't encounter any issues like that with them in 10 years.

courtneyc41
10/25/16

I ordered some hair from Lisa hair last week and paid 12 dollars extra for 'speedy delivery'. My estimated order date was 10/24 and it is still stuck in Flushing, NY. That may not be the vendors faults...but when I contacted the vendor I barely understood what she was saying (typed). When I expressed to her that I needed it by Friday she said I should get it the next day (today) it has STILL not moved. She said I will be refunded for shipping but I still haven't gotten any updates on will that will be or when my package will be delivered. I choose this vendor because of the good reviews but honestly this is the last time I will be buying anything from this site. Keeping it local.

tanyak31
10/25/16

I purchased 2 diffusers from Shenzhen Bester Energy Saving Technology Ltd. on aliexpress. he sent me one that worked with all its items and one that did not come with the correct plug. I sent all the evidence i had ad the seller provided no proof and aliexpress still would not give me a refund or force the seller to send me the correct plug. i spend over 6 hours on customer service and no one could direct me to the team working on my dispute. even after i working this for 7 weeks they closed my dispute and left me with an unworking product! I am disgusted. And will be spreading the word. I selected the correct plug during the buying process and because the seller felt i should somehow contact him because he is too lazy to look at the second order he sent me the wrong plug and aliexpress DID NOT ADVOCATE FOR ME. I provided all the evidence and they closed my dispute and would not allow me to fight it. DISGUSTING COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM>!!!!!

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

253 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question