US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tinob13
12/24/16

Terrible experience. Product not received and opening dispute does nothing. Thieves!!! Do not shop here

rogerr55
12/23/16

I made the mistake of buying a spare battery for my ebike on Aliexpress. They sent me the wrong battery which would not fit my bike ($345). They would not send me the right one even though they had them in stock. Aliexpress buyer protection was a joke. They gave me 500 characters to state my case. I couldn't talk to a human being. They ruled against me, the seller kept my $300 and I threw the battery away because it was useless. Aliexpress only cares about the sellers. Buyers beware!

matthewp53
12/23/16

Ordered stuff from 14 different sellers in a short period. Half of them did not come after 2 months.

ard246
12/21/16

Bought 2 cameras EKEN from ATPowers,who had the best feedback and proposed from EKEN forum.
He send me 2 cameras with issues ,probably from factory. I keep one,the seller refund me 20 $,the 2th returned back and received as replacement another model,used and bad repaired!
So, I make a dispute. But the Buyer protection is a Joke! Its only seller protection,they proposed to refund 12 $, or to returned back and loose 20$ (the cost of shipping).
This was my 1th and last order from Aliexpress.
Also be carefull at the good feedback of sellers,they ask to write good review in exchange to refund part of the payment.

bobbyg30
12/20/16

my order was never delivered and after contacting them was ignored.
keep away from this company They are not reputable and there is very good chance you will lose your money

williamt126
12/20/16

Sent in exact measurements for a dress, dress came incompletely off measurement by over a foot in length. Bodice over 7 inches too big.
Sending back was not an option due to cost of US shipping and 3rd world post beyond that.
The site guaranteed full refund if not satisfied riiiiiight, this was obviously a scam no time or effort was spent on any type of alteration, they grabbed what they had in stock and shipped it out.
After longer than expected we couldn't track and had no idea weather we'd even get it very disappointed the company asked us not to leave a bad review SCREW THEM! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!! My fault for not spending the money and buying AMERICAN we've received a much better deal and higher quality dress at a THRIFT STORE!!!

mickd12
12/20/16

Ordered a TV box in early November, tracking number said posted on 15/11 then said left China on 18/11 and then 2 weeks later shows as ARRIVED at the local depot in CHINA and was sent by plane next day 2nd December and haven't heard from it since, it's now 20/12 and still in China, contacted seller told "it's stuck in customs" then "check your post office" then "tracking is incorrect" all a scam, also ordered some cheap stocking fillers for Christmas few weeks later and they arrived in 3/4 Weeks, no point complain to ALLIEXPESS no matter what they will take sellers side, l now use a site called WISH you might pay an extra $ for shipping but at least they have up to date tracking and are much, much faster. ALLIEXPESS is nothing but a scam STAY AWAY

ralphb54
12/19/16

Bought two rifle scopes that were advertised as first focal plane scopes. When I received them they were second focal plane scopes. Contacted seller and ask for refund, buyer refused refund. turned it over to AliExpress for refund They wanted photos to back up my claim. I told the them I could not photograph the inside of the scope. It takes a better camera than I have to photo the reticle of a rifle scope.
Evidently the idiot that was doing the investigation did not know anything about rifle scopes. I am stuck with two scopes that are not what I ordered. Their buyer protection is a fraud. RB Big Rock TN

michaela282
12/18/16

Bought so many things for Christmas for my wife . 80% of items never came and they say shipped and signed for . Don't buy anything here . Quality is so bad and they are all Liars . Chinese Rip Off Site . Stay Away America

chrizv
12/18/16

We are a 5 years old Aliexpress client. Huge story but we will try to short.
We purchased a Cube tablet from "Shenzhen Senyong Electronic Technology CO.,Ltd." (http://senyong.aliexpress.com/store/408020). - Manager: Weijie Huang.
The tablet received, stopped working after few months but outside it was brand new.
We forced to send it back to China (Why God??) we paid all shippings and after 2 months we received it absolutelly damaged, scratched and not working.
We believe that the seller never took the tablet to the Cube company to fix it.

Seller is a liar, scammer and their reviews are fake.

Aliexpress DOESN'T protect clients. We are very disappointed and we have stopped buying from this scam site.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY from Shenzhen Senyong Electronic Technology CO.,Ltd. He is the WORST Seller and we lost 300 Euro.

williamt125
12/17/16

Long story short : Bought shoes, seller sent me a disgusting used pair. Sent it back (worth $50!), seller recorded a "video" of him unpacking the shoes and finding a dirty sneaker inside. What. The. Hell. Avoid this site at all costs. Their store name is Sipriks Store.

nok21
12/16/16

marianqm
12/14/16

This company will rip you off and send you things that do not work! They also will NEVER side with consumer in a dispute. Do yourselves a favor and buy from EBay!

Tip for consumers: Use EBay instead!

gordons45
12/14/16

My wife signed up for a "free" trial of their facial creams and decided she did not like the product. She called and told them to cancel her account. This company later charged my account without my permission and when I called Customer Service to dispute the charges I was told I would be reimbursed 100 percent. My wife received an e-mail the next day saying we would be reimbursed 35 percent of the total charges. When I called Customer Service again, they were NOT polite and refused to deal with me. I ended up contacting my credit card company and had the charges removed. DO NOT do business with these people. They are not customer oriented and what they do is borderline illegal.

sharonj63
12/12/16

they take your money, don't ship your item and consistently say "don't worry" your item is in transit. They are a scam

sehamm
12/11/16

I ordered a hair straightening comb on 04/23/16 never got it...seller never gave refund...please don't buy from them beware of fraud...wishop..is the name of seller...save your money...a lot of fraud sellers are out there.

kfirm1
12/11/16

do not buy from this site

michaelp265
12/11/16

I was trying to send a gift to a friend of mine in Ukraine from Texas. If you have never tried this, you will find it is very hard to accomplish. AliExpress has reviews that says you can pay them and they will get it delivered. I spend the time with my friends and put in several orders. My bank called me to verify payment and I agreed. We waited several days with it getting closer to the holidays. Finally I received an email that said they had canceled all of my purchases. "We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons. To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification."

After reading the documentation they were requesting ... My drivers license, Social Security Card, and Pasport. Next they wanted all one Bank statement?

Who does this? I don't even provide this to the American government. Amazon and eBay do not even request this to sell or buy?

I tried to question this issue. They have no phone number to call. The one email address I have found is for buyers questioning sellers on their site. Not questioning AliExpress bad behavior.

I tried chat and was told that I did not have a choice. I hate to tell them that I always have a choice. I have chosen to let the world know about their scam of a website and will buy my products from reputable websites.

Buyers beware! SCAM SITE!!!!!!

shelbyb46
12/11/16

Do not ever buy anything from this site! I orders 6 dresses they were all different! One of the dresses was purple and put together okay and then the other dresses were bright Red! I asked to to send them back and get a refund and of course it's my fault! This website is horrible horrible !!!

sidt12
12/11/16

paid for my order and waited 3 months...Customer service will still advise you to wait..and they said : It is the only way , you have to wait because you case has been escalated to AliExpress ....at the end MONEY LOST...it is SCAAAAMMMM

bongs1
12/10/16

The best of the shopping mall with my friends

grega38
12/10/16

I ordered football jerseys from Ali. There's a count down on my order from Ali stating that my order will be cancelled and full refund issued if seller does not ship in allotted time. I went ahead and cancelled the order beacause I wanted time to order elsewhere by Christmas. The items suddenly showed shipped three days AFTER I cancelled and Ali voided my cancellation request. I have a tracking number that still has not been updated in over over 35 days. I entered a dispute and my time to dispute was expiring. Ali asks if I want to continue dispute? I did and they extended the waiting time again. I will not receive my itens. I now know that Ali is working with these currupt sellers. Expensive lesson learned. I have friends that ordered with success. I'm out of $165. I'm not a gambler, therefore I'll pass on taking incredible risks like this to save a few bucks.

yn15
12/10/16

Item arrived scratched and broken. Aliexpress refused to replace/fix.

ls125
12/9/16

I buy online a lot. After seeing that AliExpress promoted international shipping - I ordered about 30 items in August 2016 to be delivered to me in Berlin, Germany. Only 3 arrived. I was told to wait long after delivery times posted came / went - giving the missing items until December to show up. In December, I complained and started asking for refunds - with proof in the tracking showing the items never were even allowed in Germany and were returned to the sellers. So does AliExpress return the money for the all items I never received? No. Instead, they terminated my account so that I could no longer even be able to make a claim for refunds. They sited a policy that said nothing specifically other than accounts can be terminated on their whim / will - and I did nothing but ask for refunds for items never received - which was backed up by the tracking info on the site itself. AliExpress may not have customs issues elsewhere - but it certainly should never falsely claim they can ship to (thus sell to) German buyers. I have never experienced such a scam website before. Never buy from AliExpress - they are a scam. I will now be taking this situation to my credit card company. I will also be writing posts about my experience in as many places as I can this weekend to try to help other avoid losing their money like I did. This is the first time I ever bought anything that was not delivered - let alone approx 27 items that were not delivered.

ninav14
12/9/16

Ordered one item. When I did not get it, I attempted to contact. Can only chat with them with no TEL #. I was told it was delivered to someone at a different state. I could not dispute since they had made a mistake and spelled my name wrong and there was one US account and Chinese account that could not communicate. I contacted the seller who never replied. Spend hours on chat and no one could help me. I was transferred through chat at least 5 times every time. What appeared to be machines. They kept providing repeated sentences that was not related to my question. This is Chinese or Japanese base company without any customer service. Its fraud. Worse online snooping experience ever.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

263 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question