US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sureshj2
7/28/16

I ordered 12 bulbs from LED_Lo seller of Ali Express (Order no. 76051624074625). Out of 12 bulbs I received 10 bulbs defective. Inspite of raising dispute with Ali Express nothing happened. They believed their Seller and finalized dispute in his favor with ultimate loss of USD 42.35. Never purchase from this seller and never trust Ali Express for their warrantee. Chinese will ultimate remain Chinese i.e. Cheaters.

ralphc30
7/26/16

I ordered a flexible garden hose from this company and never received the product. When I tried to contact them it was impossible. I sent a claim to Mastercard and received my money back but this company claimed I received it to the credit card company and I got charged again. I am still fighting the claim but have no way of speaking to Aliexpress and will have to deal with my credit card company again. If I could give this company a 0 star I would. All this for $31.52. Do not trust this company.

jeand46
7/26/16

Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress. Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product. They did send me broken, horrible phone and then ignoring me for 3 months already. Customer support is not aliexpress....they have no rights to help you at all, they are not even in china...just ousider company hired from Aliexpress to avoid contact with customers and emailing to criminals. So you have zero chance to get help if Aliexpress steal your money. If anybody interestad about my story, i have all records,videos, pictures, converstations and messages. They are not even hiding that is robbery, but before you buy it, you have no chance to figure it out.

tardifc
7/24/16

At first glance, Aliexpress might seem an interesting opportunity to afford almost everything you want at a very affordable price. Yet my experience of the last year speaks for itself. From June 2015 to July 2016, I made more than 200 orders, including clothing, small items for home, car and even erotic items. However, in all cases, I had to follow every time if departure from China of my orders was real or fictional. Well yes, it happened to at least 25% of my orders that the seller was not a good one and it provided me a fake tracking number or sent not what I bought. In most of the cases but not all (frustration here), I was refunded, but it requires a lot of monitoring. Also, when I'm looking for something, I always have to wonder if I'm dealing with a fraudster or not. Aliexpress seems completely overwhelmed by the situation and it's management team seems rather incompetent. Moreover, It seems that there is even more crooks than last year on this website. The last 13 months, I have had some good shopping experiences, but I've had terrible also. That made me understand that it's not all to get some things for a good price, but we must also have a nice experience and in general, I really did not. I have decided to pay more and have a pleasure one and get rid of all the stress!

joserrag
7/23/16

Mi experiencia personal ha sido satisfactoria.
He comprado bastantes productos, y no tengo ninguna queja al respecto.
En alguna ocasión he tenido que abrir un aviso al no recibir el producto en el plazo estipulado, pero me han devuelto el dinero integro sin ningún problema.
El resto de producto los he recibido sin problemas y en buenas condiciones.

Creo que es importante saber elegir a que vendedores comprar dentro de Aliexpress un mismo producto, teniendo en cuenta y valorando los comentarios de otros compradores, reputación de la tienda, etc.

sdmsaids
7/23/16

$#*! of aliexpress

maryb318
7/22/16

I PURCHASED MY WEDDING DRESS FROM THESE CROCKS AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT LOOKED LIKE MY GRANDSON MADE IT AND HE'S 2 YEARS OLD. LUCKILY I ONLY INVESTED $100 BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM A UNKNOWN WEBSITE AGAIN. I THINK THE KOREANS OR CHINESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING IT AND WE ALL KNOW THEIR CROCKS!!

ska28
7/21/16

Is ther any facility to get the product by cash on delivery

akisp1
7/19/16

I have used Aliexpress in the past for more than 50-60 orders without having serious problems, except their below average online help service. Unfortunately all have become problematic from late June onwards.
On 28/6/2016 a seller gave me a refund of 62,50 euros for an order and I was eagerly waiting for the money to use to on another order. I was waiting and waiting and waiting. I contacted numerous time the terrible online service and I always had the same answer "The refund process takes 3-15 working days to complete, please waiit a little longer". Well guess what......the 15 working days have already passed and today I received the outrageous answer that I will have TO WAIT ONE MORE MONTH (!!!!) to see the money.

Obviously ALIEXPRESS runs under financial problems..STAY AWAY at any cost because you gamble your precious money on this site.

brookel10
7/16/16

All the one stars are ignorant people who aren't smart enough to buy on a website like aliexpress. I've bought about 20 things from there and everything I've ordered, I've received. When buying all you need to is make sure is that the product has good reviews and that people received the product and look at the pictures, and read the seller rating to ensure they won't rip you off

johnh556
7/14/16

AliExpress guarantees a refund 60 days after ordering if the package is not received. Guess what, I'm on day 66 and they just told me that because the tracking number on China Post said the package left China, that it is still on the way and they reset the clock another 60 days. Apparently as long as the tracking number exists, they will reset the clock. If the parcel never arrives, there is no refund as the tracking number will still show it is on the way. Chinese business ethics and logic at their finest. I'm out $200, yes $200. Unbelievable, I wish I had read the reviews here first. Best to stick to Ebay. You can even get a better price on Ebay for most things and Ebay and Paypal stand behind their guarantees.

jackh99
7/14/16

The version of the OS on the tablet I bought at AliExpress was called "KUNG" Obviously this version of Android has been altered by it's sellers or manufactures. Something in this OS makes some apps by Google notably G+, not able to install.
This is a huge problem for keeping the tablet safe from malware and infections and viruses as well as making it useless as this is one of the apps I use most.
I disputed 50% of this purchase and made a video showing the problem to AliExpress and they promptly turned it down.
Stay away from AliExpress and its sellers.
I show the problems in this video.

danielm263
7/13/16

PRODUCTS ARENT REAL.. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY.. YOU GIVE THEM MONEY FOR NOTHING IN RETURN! SO WHY WOULD YOU BUT?

jennyt35
7/13/16

don't buy anything from this web online , china people can't trust, they lie . no service at all from this web management ,,, they never can be believe,,,, be careful ...you will lose your money for sure...

geoffd6
7/11/16

How do I cancel my Aliexpress account and have my bank details erased from their records? I was billed twice by Aliexpress for the same item ($31.69) and customer service said their records indicated I had only been billed once. Visa has managed to get my money back but I no longer have any trust in Aliexpress. I had previously had issues with a couple of purchases but this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

julieb147
7/10/16

I ordered a duvet cover and sheet. Product arrived, not looking like it does in the picture. I wanted to return it, but they only offered my 25% of the purchase price back, which will not even cover the cost of shipping it back.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

benp63
7/10/16

WTF is happening? I ordered this in April and still haven't received it. Your site says somewhere it has been successfully cancelled. Who the $#*! cancelled it and what happened with my $#*!en money? I am going to leave appropriately horrible comments on your $#*!en site. Deliver my $#*!en order. Idiots.

alexisg16
7/10/16

this is a rubbish company, rubbish to deal with and sell a load of rubbish from rubbish companies!!! Be warned!!! If you complain to a seller and they wont refund you and you escalate complaint they ask you for more information, how much more can you give than your complaint and a photo of crap goods, they cancel your request for a refund because of insufficient info! and if you start a chat online, the person says they are going to help you then disconnect after no help at all. Dont waste your money on this site its cheap chinese rubbish!!

martinp50
7/9/16

I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138 it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But after more than 2 months i opened a Dispute and made a request at the local post. Aliexpress wanted me to send them the document i recieved from local post so i did. It told that the package can not be found by the shipping Company. But they refused to refund me and said the document is invalid now they want me to send them an official document from local customs but the customs refuse to give me such a document because they never recieved the package. and Aliexpress refuses to refund me. my package is lost and so is my Money because the Support promises to protect the buyer but they dont even communicate with them. I already contacted Aliexpress Live Support 5 TIMES!!! and each time i was told my case has priotity and they will contact me via email and help me with my case but nothing ever happened im so fed up with this im Student and i cant afford another phone now im just pitted off by this Company. I ordered on the 30th of March and now it is the 9th of JULY!!! and they still continue with the Dispute and refuse to refund me. Each week tehy want me something else to provide for evidence i didnt recieve the package. GODDAMN ITS REGISTERED MAIL if i recieved it they would know this. They just ripping off my Money... i dont know how to continue in this case ... im fed up with it and just sad

lisag148
7/7/16

I started shopping on Aliexpress about a year ago after hearing about the great prices from my best friend and I'm addicted. The prices are incredible and most items have free shipping which is a major plus.I've purchased all sorts of items from lipsticks, to chargers, heels, and necklaces and I haven't had any issues. I see a lot of reviews from others stating that they were robbed or got items in the wrong sizes and it just sounds stupid. Aliexpress is just like Ebay.. you run the risk of being scammed and or disappointed if you don't take the time out to simply check out the Sellers reviews & product feedbacks, as well as the sizing charts. Be Cautious as you would be anywhere else. Don't purchase items that are almost free and have very little feedback or a short order history to be safe, make sure to measure yourself according to each sellers sizing chart before you purchase anything and if you still aren't sure ASK the seller BEFORE you purchase. Stay away from sellers with low ratings( under 94%). It isn't rocket Science folks, don't overspend on items you are unsure of or can find closer to home, because hello this is all coming from China, you don't get a warranty for any product that isn't from your own country. Shop Smart & you'll be happy

gilbertz3
7/6/16

SENT ME COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT.
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
STAY AWAY FROM THEM

orlandoa9
7/5/16

Took my money, never got my item ,wrong shipping, don't order from China.

lindap133
7/4/16

I know that are a lot of you guys who may think that Aliexpress is the best way to get stuff from China online, but you should know that there are a lot of pitfalls. First of all, the quality of the products you get may heavily differ from what they offer online. Secondly, the terms of delivery differ from what we usually are assured of. And lastly, there is a high chance of fraud, you know what I'm talking about. Though sometimes when I order an item, everything is OK.

benjaminm49
7/3/16

Alright this is for all you who want to make a little bigger profit :D
Use website called alixpres.co
I use it and i think that its amazing website , in last 2 months I made 200 $ selling old stuffs computer parts and other stuff like old shirts :D
i think that is really useful and you should try it !

Tip for consumers: Use IT !

dianag43
7/3/16

Ali express scams returned a hand bag NEVER was refunded, then I bought army jacket so small never was refunded!WATCH THIS site another bag was $31.00 and I never received, never refunded,who runs this site?I WANT THEM to investigate,these open disputes go back n forth with seller, you get no were,they SCAM, scam you out of money ...we need to investigate aliexpress.com and we need to have owner do right by us customers.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

224 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question