US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kellyb190
2/10/17

I ordered a couple toys for my dog. Never received them & asked for a refund. It was only $5.03, but hey I wanted what I paid for. It said item was stuck in customs. They told me it was delivered, & if it was wasn't to my house. DO NOT trust these people !! If you get your order you're one of the lucky few.

ovidiub4
2/10/17

AliExpress political is very simple. They charge low price on product but they get double because they only ship half of the orders and for the other half they just say they shipped but is your local post problem and they won't refund your money.
they NEVER respect what they say on product page of 60 days money back if item is not received. all they do is to extend your protection even if you just want your money back, and after that they won't even answer your messages.
and when Ali Express steps in is even worst because they propose you to wait 10 days, and after that 10 more days and so on...
i have almost 3 month since i ordered some products and they just don't want to send my money back
they are unprofessional and LIARS

Tip for consumers: STAY WAY

angelap63
2/10/17

I SAVED ALL MY WEDDING ACCESSORIES IN MY WISHLIST ON ALIEXPRESS AS WELL AS ORDERED 100PC PARTY FAVOR BOXES. 2 DAYS LATER I CHECK MY ORDERS AND IT HAS MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED, HOWEVER, THE MONEY WAS WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT THE SAME DAY. ON TOP OF THAT, I CHECK MY WISH LIST AND ITS COMPLETELY EMPTY. I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA CHAT AND SHE TELLS ME TO CHECK THE ORDER LIST AND PROVIDE AN ORDER NUMBER. (HOW CAN I PROVIDE AN ORDER NUMBER IF THE ORDER HAS BEEN DELETED ). 10 MIN LATER SHE STILL CANNOT FIND MY ORDER AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WISHLIST. I PROCEED TO TELL HER THAT MY ENTIRE WEDDING PARTY IS ORDERING FROM THIS SITE AND SHE SIMPLY TELLS ME SHES SORRY. NOW GET THIS...... THE NEXT DAY , I CHECK THE ACCOUNT AGAIN AND TO MY SURPRISE, THE WHOLE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO BUY MY PARTY FAVOR BOXES AGAIN, I'M OUT OF $50 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

jeanneh20
2/9/17

I ordered three NFL youth jerseys in November 2016 to be given to my sons as part of their Christmas gifts. I didn't receive the jerseys until the second week of January 2017 and when I did finally receive the package, one jersey was missing and one was in an adult size, way too huge for my 7 year old son. I immediately opened a dispute for both jerseys requesting a full refund. For the one that was sent in the wrong size, I had to supply all kinds of pictures showing measurements, etc. Ali Express still did not rule in my favor and refused to refund me. For the jersey that I flat out didn't receive, Ali Express issued a refund but only for a third of the original price. A third of the price, really? There's no justification for that. Basically they flat out stole from me. Of course, I immediately appealed the decision but I don't have much faith that anything will change. I will NEVER buy from Ali Express again because they are nothing more than dishonest, fraudulent thieves. Also, if you try to go back to the seller's page its always no longer available. The company is a sham! I learned my lesson the hard way and I hope anyone reading thinks twice before ordering from Ali Express. They can't be trusted. I ended up ordering the jerseys from NFLshop. I spent a little more money but received them in less than a week and was very satisfied with them. I can't stress it enough...DO NOT buy from Ali Express. You will get nothing but hassle and you may even get ROBBED like I did.

malissac
2/9/17

I purchased 186.00 worth of merchandise from 4 different suppliers on the site. After about 15 days, I requested a refund. The sellers refused to provide a refund siting the merchandise was sent to me just wait a little longer. I completed a dispute with the company. In return the company blocked my access. I can no longer respond to the sellers. I have no voice. I stuck with whatever the sellers decide. I had a birthday party planned and did not receive the information ordered on 01/07/2017 until 02/06/2017. The party was on 01/22/2017. How unfortunate!!!! I had to purchase most of this stuff from PARTY CITY. Thank God it was discounted to 50% off the day before the party. GO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!!!!!! RUN-RUN- RUN . This will allow you to protect your funds. Find it locally see what you are getting before it gets to you or doesn't get to you.

veronicas61
2/8/17

Be smart; you pay a fraction of an item's price an think you will get the real thing? That's not smart. If a watch that looks like a 100$ brand is sold for 10$, get real!

Think chinese; everything is made in China nowadays. It also means that many items are copied right the chain where they are made. It will look the same, feel the same, sound or act the same... and that might be good for you. It has been for me... at a risk of not being the same, sometimes real bad.

eBay used to sell the real thing. Not anymore. Chinese sellers are all over eBay and you have to be really careful.

Stores that sell wholesale electronics and clothes, and jewels even, are now filled with fakes and sometimes dont even know it. Check for markings and if it seems too good to be sold, dont buy, or accept it may be a fake.

Its a Chinese world, kids. Pretty yellow and fake.

benl76
2/8/17

Did not receive the package even though tracking indicated that it was "Delivered". I expressed for weeks with the seller and AliExpress and they "wanted proof I didn't receive it". Ended up not getting a refund or my product, very mad that I spent $62 for nothing.

michaelb471
2/8/17

I have ordered men's wear twice. Order was for assorted men's boxer briefs, size men's XL, various solid primary colors. I received underwear made of printed fabric remnants that would fit a small boy. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

rachels133
2/7/17

I ordered a wig for Halloween. Fast shipping, good customer service. The wig I received was very good quality for such a low price.

eelcow
2/7/17

In a dispute with a seller that had send two faulty units and requested to send them back saying they would pay for the freight. I have ended up with a freight cost that will not be paid and unlikely to receive any refund for the faulty units. The dispute process has no value as aliexpress does not provide any customer service, they do not look at the history of communication to understand the issue. The chat system is just a of no use as no one their does anything to help. Lots of promises no actions. I have dealt with various online companies like this and have received faulty units before, never ever have i experienced something so unprofessional or has my time been wasted so badly. This is an order from November and still no resolution in february. So bad, just not funny any more. I give up, don't care any more

aarona64
2/6/17

Three months and no item they just keep extending the time for delivery so they don't have to give me a refund! Save yourself the time and aggregation don't bother using this site!

claude-alainh
2/6/17

many interessant articles, one of China market but be careful compare the prices... specially if shipping is included...

jonb91
2/6/17

two orders - 1st they didn't ship anything and took my money, 2nd they shipped damaged items and gave back 1/2?

Sounds like its serious hit or miss on Aliexpress, I love the idea of cheap items direct from the source, but my experience is horrible.

1st order - a bike tire - usually $125 - was to be sent for $50. Never was sent / they claimed it was sent to the wrong address, now the seller doesn't respond. I chatted with customer service twice to try to get something done, both times they said they would take care of it, but never responded again, basically a customer service black hole.

The 2nd order was for a $299, new cutting edge piece of camera equipment, which showed up broken / built cheaply, I uploaded a video of the broken part, the "judge" ruled that I was correct, it was broken, next thing you know, "Dispute Finished Refund Only US $ 129.50" and I spent $70 shipping the item back to china - the seller lied and said they would refund both the full price and shipping. No suprise, they disappeared.

Rules must be different in China... they must love to take money from the "wealthy" United States.

Do yourself a favor - don't bother with this website, buy it somewhere else.

serget4
2/6/17

Commande un téléphone LG g4 il y a plus de 72 jours,pas reçu,contacter le vendeur pas de réponse,contacter aliexpress pas de réponse tracking ne sert à rien au Canada, c'est un deficite de $260 ni plus ni moin un arnaque ce sont des voleurs
Conseil ne pas acheter de aliexpress

markk116
2/6/17

I purchased two coats from Vogue Sky store. My size was - and is - a medium. I followed instructions for measurements and ordered UP 4 sizes. The coats were too small and had NO size tag to verify my complaint. I was told I could return the coats - but suddenly Vogue Sky "disappeared" for over a week. The dispute process was a joke! NEVER EVER again!!

jeffs206
2/5/17

Money charged to account for order never processed. Seems Airtoy vendor didn't have product and used my money in their account for a month for

timm278
2/5/17

Terrible service from AliExpress (Victor Yangs Store). No support when evidence of clear fraud and lies. Out $2000 and will never use this service again.

zulekhan1
2/5/17

Site is not bad but be careful of Jewelry Factory they run a number of stores at AliExpress. They are crooks. Customer service is not of much use at AliExpress either.

eld585
2/5/17

I have ordered 4 LG HG2 18650 3000mAh Batteries. For 60 days I was waiting and with no tracking information. I asked for Buyer Protection Extension (Aliexpress) but nothing came. I open a dispute and they immediately gave it to me.
They had delayed me of getting batteries that I needed for 60 days. They had enchain my money (and still do) that I could use to another serious seller and do my job. Yhey gave me no excuse and no information about my order. What kind of a store they are??? They are unacceptable....
Aliexpress should consider their partnership with such stores. It is bad for business and reputation...

fionnualam
2/4/17

I ordered two pairs of shoes for my daughter in November for Christmas. They were dispatched separately but I was only given one tracking number. In mid January one pair arrived and the buyer marked off the order as being delivered. I uploaded a photo with the order number and the weight of the package and the value of one pair clearly printed and yet the dispute team said I did not have any evidence and awarded full payment for both pairs to the seller. The website is designed to frustrate you and prevent you from making a complaint. The Live Chat was also time consuming, frustrating and a wasted of time. All in all very bad service, none of the agreed time frames were adhered to and very dishonest business acumen. Buyer Beware!

suem74
2/3/17

Have ordered nail products, decorations & craft dies & LED diodes.
DO NOT BUY NAIL products, you will not get them. Ordered diodes & loved them. Craft dies - hit & miss. Some are great & some are junk, same with the decorations.
I guess it's just hit or miss with how reliable the sellers are.

brianr136
2/3/17

I ordered a wedding cake topper .For 2 weeks i checked to see if it was shipped . went to check today my whole account was gone they even erased my email buyer beware scam scam scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanessah36
2/1/17

I PURCHASED SOME BUNDLES, AFTER REVIEWING ALL THE REVIEWS FROM PEOPLE ABOUT THE SELLER. MY FIRST TIME PURCHASING HAIR ONLINE. SO EVERYTHING WAS ALL GOOD..SELLER KEPT IN CONTACT FROM THE BEGINNING AND EVEN AFTER. I GOT THE HAIR, IT DIDN'T SMELL OR FEEL TERRIBLE SO I SAID OK THUMBS UP. INSTALLED THE HAIR & WITHIN DAYS, THE HAIR BECAME MATTED, DIDN'T HOLD A CURL AFTER I WASHED IT, AND THE SELLER TRIED TO HAVE ME GIVE A 5STAR REVIEW EVEN AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. OFFERED ME A 20%DISC WHICH WAS $10 AND TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDN'T DO MORE BECAUSE THEY PAID $20 TO SHIP IT TO ME. BULL$#*!. EVEN STOPPED COMMUNICATING AND RESPONDING TO MESSAGES AFTER THAT. BE CAREFUL. I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ON THAT SITE.

chrisb334
1/30/17

Bu websitesi üzerinden birçok ürün satın aldım satıcıların çoğu güvenilir ancak ürünlerin kargoyla teslim süresi biraz uzun en kötü yanı bu diyebilirim.

maheshs12
1/30/17

I won't say this is the best site to get quality products but the prices are withing the cheapest range I have ever found on the web along with the mostly free shipping products!
I have shopped over 500$ here, and I am mostly satisfied except some of the sellers' products' quality.
However, the shipping takes too long to Nepal, where I reside (normally it takes a month to two and sometimes its three)!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

273 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question