Review of AliExpress

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

santhoshs3
3/17/17

I have ordered an ankle wear in the month of November 2017 . They said that I will receive my order with 70 working days . But this is 18 March 2018 . They cheated me. I have also paid money.....

erich241
3/16/17

Ordered a pair of shoes and they never arrived, the seller continued to lie to me, and buyer protection was no help at all. In the end, they lied to me, stole my money and laughed at me. Don't buy from aliexpress and go somewhere reputable like Ebay or Amazon where customer support is there to support you.

vanessac57
3/16/17

I love buying virgin hair from Aliexpress vendors! Very affordable! But do your research of the vendor of your choosing PRIOR to ordering, I've made that mistake once or twice in the past.

sh16877
3/16/17

Just one horrible purchase will nullify all savings you got from other purchases. Customer service staff are very polite, but is just a lip service. They will promise everything but in the end can't do anything to help you go after a bad seller.

dony18
3/15/17

Ordered 6 items of items. only received 3. They say shipping by air and after checking delivery it has been stuck somewhere between China and Canada for 2 months. Last time I checked there is no airport between Canada and China.
Items are not the best in quality but the price reflects it. You get what you pay for.
I don't know how they even stay in business especially if they want return customers.
I also think they control the tracking system to say it on route when it isn't.

janetc94
3/15/17

Ali express seems to think that parcels from China to Canada arrive in around 2 weeks. In truth they take about 4 months. I get a barrage of email telling me that my warranties are expiring. I can't be bothered to answer them so by the time that I receive my items, the warranty is looong expired and I cannot even write a review.
When I attempted to contact the ali express help chat line, I got a Chinglish speaking computer that kept asking me silly and repetitive questions that showed that it did not have a clue what I was saying. So yeah, in some ways it is great, but I don't understand why they don't have a better public interface. You are basically on your own if you buy from them. If things go south then suck it up!

jg107
3/15/17

If there is a problem, and there will be after just a few orders, there is no way to contact customer service. The purchase protection is a joke. I find Wish to be a much better site to shop on. Sure they have problem sellers too, but Wish has your back, unlike AliExpress.

shivanjnia
3/14/17

I like purchasing from this site. There are some very good sellers on aliexpress so it depends whom you buy from. I usually check out the reviews of the seller and feedback received for that seller before purchasing any item. But overall, aliexpress is really good

deandrac
3/14/17

I ordered 3 different dresses from 3 different sellers and they were all no good. It took longer then they said to deliver. One of the dresses sequence on the dress were falling off and the dress was not made no where close the measurements I gave. Another dress was missing material around the butt of the dress, so your butt was being exposed. The sellers gave a tough time with returning and refunding the dresses. For 3 months now, I have been going back and forth with trying to return and receive a refund from the 3 dresses for the sellers. I also was threatened by one of sellers. We also returned two of the dresses and they did not refund as back our money. This company is horrible. I would not recommend anyone purchasing anything from this website at all.

miguelm57
3/14/17

Rifle scope cost 160 USD which I believe I was getting a great scope but when the product arrived what a disappointment !!!!! Product was broken and I tried to contact seller but no response from seller not from AlieExpress. The number by the webside was 1.408.748.1200 but the number was not working .. get your product from a US company better quality and much much better customer service !! they only sell crap!!

saram138
3/13/17

I've been buying off this website for 2 years now and I've come to realize that you're taking a chance when you purchase any item. I feel that the company has grown quite a lot over the past year or so in my opinion just based on the quality and selection of items I see. I've had horrible experiences on aliexpress and I've had some amazing experiences also. I think you just have to be very very careful when you select what to buy and who to buy it from. I order little things and never an item over $200 because I know I'm going to have a hard time getting that money back if something goes wrong. If I really want an item and the seller has mediocre feedback and not many customer pictures that's a red flag right there obviously don't order from them. Some of the sellers are professionals and some are just down right weird and awkward but I have never had a problem with customer service. So all in all I'd say aliexpress is a great site if you know what you're doing.

danielp138
3/13/17

This website is a complete hit or miss... you either get a great product for a great price or you get scammed. Also, recently they started taking down counterfeit clothing, which was big reason why people shopped there... not very good!

kav118
3/13/17

This was my first time ever ordering a dress on here and when I was purchasing my dress, I waited for over a month and a half. Before receiving the dress, it was already torn in multiple spots. This has been my worse experience ever!!!!!!

joeb291
3/13/17

Had multiple orders of products ranging from $1 - $150. Can't say im very satisfied with them. All were cheap knock-offs that either didn't work when received, broke within a week, worked very poorly, came in 1-5 weeks late or just never came in at all. Do not use this website. Save yourself the frustration, time, and money and go purchase elsewhere.

charlenew27
3/13/17

BEWARE If you see a handmade item on aliexpress do some research before you buy. What you see will NOT be what you get. I found several of MY original etsy shop product photos and descriptions being used by an aliexpress store owner. Every single image and product description had been copied from my etsy shop. This seller is also claiming to make wedding dress hangers and other special items.

Tip for consumers: The bookmark images in the attached photo are all mine. If you're going to buy handmade - take a look at all the photos - does the style look the same. If not - I would definately look somewhere else.

leeanneb4
3/13/17

I have a fraudulent charge on my bank card. Cannot "chat" or contact any kind of customer service to find out who made this charge. Have canceled through my bank but still would like some answer to how this charge was made on my card!!! Do NOT deal with this company!!!

danielp141
3/13/17

You do not have any protection if something is happening and you have to handle a malicious seller.

Regards,

ellak18
3/12/17

I purchase from them quite a lot the shipping takes a long time but it's worth the wait but l love all the items that I have ever purchased.

jeffg97
3/12/17

Again, an overseas retailer. Much like the rest of them. However Ali was one of the first and is the largest. Great prices and selection on stuff we do not need, but would like to have. Slow shipping and good customer service :)

alexc170
3/10/17

ordered a phone case. past expected date, yet the product has not arrived. open dispute and I had to contact the customer supplier 3 times, and after 3 times they still have not solved anything. It's been 2 months, the lousy seller keeps saying please wait. super terrible!! because I have contacted customer service thrice, i went to clarify with one of the customer service attendant if she was a robot (as they say the same thing all over again), and she said she is hurt and she will cry. Poor customer service!! No professionalism at all!! I hope no one ever buys from their website. Just terrible. Up till now I have not received my order. I've seen bad reviews made in 2012. It's 2017 now, they're still f*cking up real bad.

andrewg110
3/9/17

Order ID: 81400821170178
Order time & date: 07:49 Jan. 11 2017
Store No.2345032

7 pairs of mechanix airsoft gloves ordered cost 59.72

2017-02-08 08:39:00 DELIVERED ** well 3 pairs were delivered.

Several messages sent and attempts to chat ... nothing ... they are obviously ignoring me so my advice avoid these people at all costs they are not o be trusted

davidw445
3/9/17

Last week's orders just over £150 everything went fine payment excepted all ok. This week asking for photo of driving licence. Photo of bank card, photo of bank statement & photo of passport.
I am now calling it a day with Aliexpress.
Don't trust them anymore - this is private information which should not be passed onto them, especially photos of your bank card.
Looks like they are trying to scam people.
DON'T SEND PERSONAL INFORMATION OR UPLOAD ANY TO THIS SITE.
BUYER BEWARE

poornimag
3/6/17

I received an order which was totally different to what I had actually ordered!
I ordered a coach phone case. https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=82156758645117&productId=32790587536
This seller sent my product after one month only to realise they had sent an incorrect and completely different case cover!!! The only option for me now is to either get a partial refund or bare the cost of shipping and return it and get full refund!!! Wont buy again from this site!

te6856
3/6/17

This company rips off artist images and resells without permission. China scammers. Do not purchase from.

aprild35
3/5/17

The hair is terrible and the customer service his horrible. They also never give refunds.been waiting Teo weeks for a response about the hair I purchase. The hair sheds so much and itches like crazy.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

280 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question