US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

zep10
12/4/16

I've ordered more than 100 products in last years.

The delivery is almost of the times slow but on time. If you have problems the support works reasonably well.

Takes it time but works.

meagans6
12/3/16

I don't spend big but don't have big expectations and have never been disappointed. Purchased golf items, putter, hybrids, Ping G30 driver and lots of other items.

tiborh2
11/30/16

i was lucky to ordering goods from AliExpress until .. when i ordered a silver bracelet 21cm lon for $70.00 and i got 23cm long i complain send pictures with measures offer to fix it which they refuse the cost was $40.00 and finally send it to back // cost me $11.00 ../ and 2 days later i got the letter to inform me..... not qualify to refund !!!
since no answer no refund...no connection no hope..rip off artist ..do not use them

lauraa24
11/30/16

In 5 years with aliexpress, literally every order was with issues. Their sellers are the worse and aliexpress knows that and protects that. the difference is that this time I'm furious as I got tired of their lies and rude tone.I ordered two dresses from a seller and he sent only one out. When I contacted the seller he said he knows he sent only half of the order out but he doesn't care and isn't sendin g the whole order out. Then he went on in a vulgar tone. I contacted aliexpress chat but they just transferred me for an hour and then said they can't or won't do anything. Opened a dispute but that doesn't mean anything, as I know from past they don't give you the money. This is a horrible company with zero customer service, where they protect the seller. Don't buy from them. eBay is amazing, they will never do anything like this. Personally, I started with shein but after 4 years, closed my account as I saw they are a Chinese scam company and I will do the same even with aliexpress. They are horrible and have zero respect for the customer.

khushm1
11/29/16

I ordered too many things from aliexpress and on the same day all items protection was running out waited for more time extended time but didn't get items that's why i opened more the 5 disputes together and i got my account disabled more the 5 times connected with their support team via live chat and always false promises i loose money on my remaining orders as i was not able to open disputes but for which i opened the favored the seller because my account was disabled.

They are big, They don't care who's buy or not as they have too many customers if they loose few then no worries.

This is my last time i used it, Never ever will use aliexpress again.

carlas36
11/29/16

Great site. good deals

cl5561
11/27/16

When place an order on the Aliexpress.com, they will charge to your credit card account immediately. You would expect they will give you credit/refund back the same efficient way. But not!

I placed an order with Aliexpress. Several days later, seller informed me that they did not have the stock (don't ask me why they put the product for sale), and that I need to initiate the cancellation for my order. I did as instructed. Seller accepted my cancellation and the refund process presumably started as shown on my order status.

However, nothing happen for half a month now. I contacted the seller, they said I will get my refund but they don't know when. I contacted Aliexpress customer service, they say I should receive my refund soon, if not, contact them again. However, they gave me no information regarding when I should receive the refund or transaction number for the refund process.

This order was cancelled from the very beginning and concurred by the seller, I am sure Aliexpress can handle the refund process as efficient as when they handle the charges for the order. The reasons behind why they won't do it, is really give all buyer a bad taste.

I have initiated a dispute process with my credit card company. My credit card company are more reliable then Aliexpress.

nadiaj8
11/25/16

Items rarely come as they are advertised. I've received poor quality items, damaged and even broken items. And when you issue a complaint with the seller or directly with the site itself, you get no where! They don't care about customer satisfaction, all they care about is coving their own behinds and that of their sellers!
Show some consideration and take responsibility!

frankiep12
11/24/16

I have purchased Jerseys, sweaters, hats and other clothing with no issues. Yes it takes a little longer to get the stuff in the mail and it doesn't always come together but that is a small inconvenience for the price I am paying. I just ordered most of my Christmas list for less than half the price

nanaa7
11/24/16

i ordered for just pens in July to try you and till date, its not delivered. the pens are in the form of nurses, doctors, redcross, ambulance..etc.

if i had read your reviews first to know your customer service isvpoor, i would not hzve tried ordering.

i used a card bearers's name Isaac Arthur to order the pens to Ghana to a mail box ...
Nana Ama Yirenkyiwaa Gyan
P. O. Box MC1289
Takoradi
Ghana

i still need my pens or refund as soon as possible.
my email:ikema251272@gmail.com

soniam37
11/23/16

I order a long sleeve yellow with flower cheongsam dress in October 2016 in the picture it looks beautiful but in person it wasn't done rigth and stiched unfinished . what a rip off I'm glad I paid only $26. Dollars for it. I gave the site a try and I don't like it at all it took for ever to get the unfinished dress don't recommend it

ericaj28
11/23/16

I have been on AliExpress for over 6 months and I love it, but it has its one flaw. I love the fact that you can make small orders with the vendors and the prices are very low. The is a wider variety of products so there is something for everyone. The one draw back for me would be the shipping. It takes well over a month for you to receive your order and the tracking is so-so at best. They are great and u will continue to do business with them.

hameda6
11/22/16

Aliexpress is a very unpleasent company.

The order I received was not as in the description and I never received the agreed refund.
Customer service is very bad, nobody can help.

I recommend not to buy there

emadh1
11/22/16

I claimed the the shoes i purchase (app 90$) was not genuine leather as described.
AliExpress replied that i have no evidences.
They are both in the same country and I am in UAE.
Aliexpres should verify that the materials are as described, and not to transfer the money to the seller while the depute is still open.

Tip for consumers: No costumer support against liar sellers

luisg55
11/20/16

I bought a product that they said it fits to my Glock pistol. The product they sent me didn't fit. It is a low quality. I tried to solve the issue, but never had a costumer service person, just a computer generated messages. Their website is confusing, contradicting the information between the pages. At the end, I never had a solution for my problem. They stole my money.

Tip for consumers: I warn you about making any bussiness with this website. You could lose your money.

sa20976
11/20/16

loose threads to snip, some stuff directly to the trash can it was so cheap, one item was wrong item, another item out of stock and eventual refund, fabrics pretty cheap, bad sewing jobs, weird sewing and stiching jobs, my bank charged me six bucks in currency conversion fees and I had to fight my bank over that. some stuff was really cute kids clothes, I was buying Bear Leader and similar kid clothes. Really hit or miss. Basically the quality of walmart clothing or worse. One skirt had glue gun applied butterflies and gems that kid just picked off easily or the butterflies were shredding apart because they were cut out of fabric and it just shredded along the cut edges. one item the flower decoration was a brooch type pin not sewn on and not great for four years old, some stuff was really big and some stuff barely fit. I honestly trashed the cheapest junk and did not bother to ship back to China. So I lost big on those two items, the ugle one and the glue gun one. One coat is sewn pretty wonky but wearable. Its a silky fabric I never expected for a kids raincoat. So it looked like a raincoat but ended up being a windbreaker I guess. You have to look very closely and enlarge those photos. I got one refund for an item they were out of stock on. SO, we get compliments on the best items however lost money on the others. Overall, could've purchased a few high end items in the US and made out the same financially.

lorenzor18
11/19/16

ordered some led bulbs from HEM led lighting store
for about 50.00 US and even though they guarantee full refund min case of dispute.
they do not. they are simply low life, dishonest thieves. Filed a complaint. Ali said they would give a refund voucher - not even that. total BS. will never buy anything again from ALI.

hayleym17
11/19/16

They are only as good as the sellers that list their goods through their Marketing site. You also must keep in mind that their standard are not the same as those here in the US. Here in the states we have regulations that prevent a company from selling products that use lead based paints, for example. Their government does not impose the same regulations so in this instance the buyer must use caution and know what they are buying and "buyer beware". If it's hair scrunchies you want and you don't have to concern yourself with lower grade or substandard materials, but want a cheaper price it may prove cost effective like shopping the dollar store or just shopping for a cheap knock off when you don't need to have the name brand. I have shopped Aliexpress 20+ times, but I don't shop them when it's designer quality that I demand from the product.

Tip for consumers: If the deal sounds too good to be true, that's probably because it is. They can promote their products as "Real silver" even when it isn't real silver by the standards set in the USA.

michaelg276
11/19/16

Saved me lots of money, highly recommended

nickw66
11/18/16

I have used Aliexpress for year . Great for small electronics and cheap.
Unfortunately I ordered a refurbished samsung S5 cost me $240 NZD.
Phone wouldn't connect to computer. So I wanted refund. Meaning I had to send it back. Cost $45 NZD.
Conclusion: Don't spend more than $50, bigger items buy local

michaelb437
11/17/16

The goods I ordered were delivered in the wrong size. AliExpress was most unhelpful in handling my dispute. It was as if they didn't believe me No matter what I did, they were not going to address the matter and give me a refund.

My advice - do not risk buying from them.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from AliExpress. The bears in the photo are supposed to have been the same size. AliExpress would not accept that my photo showed the bears were different sizes.

robertar16
11/16/16

"I ordered a lace front wig from them. They didn't send me a lace front wig they sent 3 pieces of hair for $318.00. They claimed if I sent the items back they would give me back my money. I sent it back but because it is international the u.s. post office cannot give you a tracking for it. Long story short they received their merchandise back and kept my money as well. THEY ARE TERRIBLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND NO ONE PURCHASE FROM THEM AT ALL. ONCE YOUR MONEY GOES OVER THERE IT IS GONE. "

kalles
11/14/16

The service at AliExpess just trying to circumvent problems and prolong the time until you get tired and give up.
Very bad.

omololaa1
11/14/16

ali express does not make things easy. what can kind of eCommerce service wont have an email channel for complaint for complaint? the only thing you get is robot who does not understand good English and who most definitely does not understand anything you say. simply poor! i will never shop there again

rodrigow8
11/12/16

they try to sell, but a transaction can be a nightmare you have to send a lot of documents, and at the end you have to cancel the order....

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

249 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question