US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

krystalw9
3/1/17

I have used this site many many times for several years now. The PROS: you can find pretty much anything and for a way cheaper price then Amazon or anywhere else. (Besides maybe the dollar store) CONS: it takes a pretty long time to arrive in the US so be patient and order with plenty of time to wait (most of the time a month or more).
When buying cheap you can't expect the quality to be of the highest quality no matter where you shop, so be prepared for some things to to have some defects.
I have only ordered things that it wouldn't matter is there were some defects, like some lingire for my web camming. Some of those came with weak stitching that I had to restitch myself but it then that was perfect for what I wanted, or to small because they have smaller sizes then American sizes.
I have also ordered things like Barbie toys and accessories, which again I was shopping for cheap (because it's for a 2 year old that might not even play with it but I bought it to see if they would like those things) and everything I received was actually what was expected (so far, still waiting on about 12 more orders).
The worst thing in my opinion is how long it takes to get here, and the tracking system isn't the best but I can understand and deal with that. I recently had an issue with a seller who didn't ship and closed my order. That seller did not respond to a single one of my inquires which pissed me off. I also didn't see when my refund came since they give you a wide range of days or will come. But I contacted the live 24 hour help and they told me when the refund was issued and I was able to look at my bank statements and find it after that.

Honestly I have found allot of exact same products and quality on Amazon or other places for at least twice the price on some things so don't rule out Ali Express and automatically go to Amazon.

Over all I would highly recommend Ali Express, just a little advice: 1. Don't expect the highest quality and best fit. Shop in person to get a good fit and don't shop cheap if you want the highest quality. 2 be patient it will take a while to get to you. 3 always make sure you check the reviews, ratings, and number of orders to help ensure you will get what you are expecting and a honest reliable seller, just like you should on Amazon, or eBay etc

royr53
2/27/17

I have just received my android box, ordered about two weeks ago. Everything looks fine and the product is in tip top condition. I will be using them again

chanak5
2/27/17

It's fine if it fits. But no way to exchange if too small you are taking risk of just losing what you paid. Can't try anything on. Just have to take the chance if it does not fit and lose your money. I disputed that vest was advertised as larger than it is and sent photos as instructed. I sent dispute same day I received the vest. With no explanation they sent me an email that my dispute is in favor of seller and I cannot exchange or get refund. Stay with amazon and steer clear of Ali express.

kjj2
2/25/17

My experience on AliExpress with seller Amy Co. International was AWFUL. I was scammed by the seller and AliExpress did nothing. The dispute system is a complete joke. I was scammed yet there is no recourse, no one to speak with, and despite wasting my time uploading photos and evidence, they could not have cared less. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CO.

scottb193
2/25/17

I made a purchase using my credit card and got a security warning. They asked for me to send them information taking pictures of my credit card drivers license and statement which I did. I thought it was all approved and then when I didn't receive anything.

I found out the order was canceled and then I try to re-order it again and I have the same problem. Don't waste your time. And don't send them your credit card info. Who knows what they're going to do with that information. I've stopped my credit cards and requested new ones

izzys2
2/24/17

If you want to get a cheap stuff and you are okay with sometimes lose money, then great place to buy.
I have two items never arrived to me, and they won't refund or ship again.
They always tell you that it shipped, please wait a couple of weeks.

johnb803
2/24/17

Bought a motorcycle jacket with 5 protective pads..Received jacket and it was damaged and missing 2 of the 5 pads...I contacted seller and they assured me id get a discount and the 2 pads in mail...I did receive more pads but the $#*!ers sent the wrong ones...opened a dispute and this piece of $#*! site has decline my request of a refund...They are saying i damaged the jacket and dont care I am missing pads...Total bull$#*!.... I now have a damaged jacket with missing pads ...totally wasted my money...These crooks should be shut down...hope they all rot in hell

phephisilem
2/23/17

The curlkolon sold here is not the original, I don't understand why would they take original pictures from curlkolon and make it like a real deal? The real curlkolon is $16.00 per 10inches. This site is a scammer.

anouskah
2/23/17

Tot nu toe alles wat ik besteld heb, is ook aangekomen. Snelle verzending en goede produkten. Ook goed contact met de verkopers. Dus voor mij is AliExpress 100% positief en ik zou de site zekers aanraden...!!!

jasonp108
2/23/17

This site does nothing but perpetrate Fraud, I received my item but no paper work as to what brand it is, no paper work for warranty. I brought this up for dispute and of coarse they found in favored of the seller. Do not buy on or from this site, stick with Ebay or other web sites the are American.

rhondaw43
2/22/17

I placed an order with aliexpress. Com and payed with my credit card. Three weeks later I received an e-mail telling me that my order had been cancelled due to aliexpress. com not having received payment for my order. What happened to the credit card information I submitted with my order??? There is nothing wrong with my credit card account. I am not ever declined for anything ever! ! ! ! I will never order anything from aliexpress.com ever again. In the off chance that they were out of stock, then why blame no payment? ???? My credit card is perfectly good!!!!! I am very unhappy with aliexpress. com. I'm crossing aliexpress. com off my list of sites to check out!

edgarc23
2/22/17

i just got my aliexpress account closed because I subited several disputes since i never i received items i bough in december 2016 so after 3 months and go back and forth with the sellers and their not working tracking numbers, aliexpress costumer services decided to closed my account and i never received any refund, what i found is that all the tracking numbers only get as far as china clearance export point and that's it i was never able to track them in canada post website.
I'm not planning to buy anything again from aliexpress since i found their buyers protection a flat lie.
I couldn't even contact the costumer service again

davidr351
2/22/17

I bought 12 items and only 1 came in and one still waiting on ..so far they gave me a refund but to have 10 items never show bad bad business ,i guess that is there busisness take your money for 3 months and refund you some money back,,never again poor shipping if they shippied ??

lucifera
2/22/17

Aliexpress is excellent site for online shopping..specially gadgets..usually it takes 30-40 days to get free delivery but I got in 15 days 1 time.. really great site with unbelievable prices...

amirr17
2/21/17

They force me to accept seller 50% refund even if got damage items and scratches on it so I did not accept that offer
They are showing something on the picture and sending very low quality anyhow I already informed to credit card
It's thousands time better Amazon who is taking care for buyer
And customer service is much better then Aliexpress

iuriit
2/19/17

30% of orders never come. Refunds are very rare even if you win the dispute. Standard shipping is about 6 - 8 weeks. Money into the trash.

ermano
2/19/17

Hi,
First of all I would like to point out that there is no shopping from Aliexpress. The suppliers they are hosting are deceiving people. They support them at Aliexpress. He's holding on to the suppliers. I bought the product for $ 85. I ordered the product to Turkey. Entry of the product to Turkey is prohibited. Customs did not approve the introduction of the product. The supplier knew that you would not give consent. As a bottom note on the page where the product is listed, if the customs in your country does not give permission, they can not make money. They are listed as pictures in this article. When the computer writings turn to my language, it can not translate because this is the bottom picture. For this reason I did not see this note. Customs product stopped entry into the country. The supplier does not recall the product and does not return the money to me. He was on the side of the supplier at Aliexpress and did not make money. Well, I am asking why you are selling this product to that country if you know the product is forbidden to enter the country. You're deceiving and cheating people. I definitely do not recommend buying from Aliexpress. Do not throw away your money. Supplier name: Vapethink Intermediate to this: AliExpress

kenp49
2/18/17

Very slow delivery and shipped me wrong size. Won't exchange or refund. Not great prices and poor quality

arsalank2
2/18/17

For all those people bashing Aliexpress, all I can say is that you are not careful while buying. I have been using the website for 2 whole years now and have hardly had to cancel my payment. Please follow these simple steps to always be in a good position to buy what you want:

1) Always contact the seller before buying an item. Wait for their response, and see how good their reply is. Dont buy from people not responding, simple.

2) Always check store credibility, especially checking user feedbacks on their products to gauge whether the store is good or not.

3) Remember: CHINA POST IS EITHER FREE OR HAS A SMALL CHARGE AND YES, SHIPMENTS ARE SOMETIMES DELAYED BY MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, AND EVEN GET LOST. For confirmed delivery, order via DHL or EMS. In my case, whenever a shipment was lost, i opened a dispute and my money was returned within 2 weeks.

4) If you are seeing something dirt cheap, do consider that it is a copy of the original. it WILL WORK, I am not implying that it is a fake, but it still would be a copy. Alot of items are worth it even if they are copies of the originals.

kevinw161
2/18/17

Bought car media player but had missing cables and main car connector is incorrect. All messages to seller were completely ignored and arbitration, which seems to be automated rejected photographic evidence saying I needed a video to prove it didn't work. How can I connect it to make a video if cables are wrong? Now they want me to send back to China. I only want the correct cables but can make no contact with human. Never again.

sophies33
2/17/17

Even though they have large varieties of products their customer service is very poor. The products take more than months to be delivered, Sometimes they're not even delivered.

bbbbbr
2/16/17

I bought one good item thru AliExpress - the seller is excellent. Item as described.
Avoid buying from SmartKing Store - I bought an item but seller did not send the item.

sb199
2/16/17

I BOUGHT A COMPUTER MOUSE FROM JIANGLIANG AT ALIEXPRESS.COM. UPON RECEIPT I INFORMED STORE IMMEDIATELY THAT THE ITEM WAS DAMAGED. I KEPT GETTING USELESS RESPONSES FOR MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I PROVIDED EVIDENCE OF DAMAGE, ALIEXPRESS SAID I DID NOT, (CLEARLY VISIBLE PICTURE WAS PROVIDED). NEEDLESS TO SAY, I HAVE WASTED MY MONEY AND ONLY WANT TO WARN OTHERS NOT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM JIANGLIANG!!

jeanclaudeg
2/16/17

i received their answer about my arbitration request : it looks like nobody read my explanation but strictly refered on their incorrect tracking data . Is this a ROBOT doing FAKE ARBITRATION or what ?

kathleeno8
2/16/17

Lie about delivery time, lie about orders being cancelled, lie about signature required for shipping, lie about returns and lie about refunds - If I could give 0 stars I would! If you like throwing money away, go ahead and order from these people.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

274 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question