US Government’s NSF

Order #78619216274440
Hair is not Good

blondies
9/27/16

I've been a constant buyer from Aliexpress for a year now. The site has gotten more strict on sellers so expect that currently almost all of them are legit. I used the term "almost" as there are still few unethical sellers out there that may scam you but it does'nt happen too often as compared to the one in iOffer (my god dont get me started on this one)

But anyway, it's best to review the seller stores first before purchasing anything. Some of these shops sells really cheaply made items but at least they deliver on time. Nvtheless, if you are really meticulous on your purchase in this site its best to look at reviews first from their previous buyers to know beforehand the type of product you are about to buy.

Always remember that if they are selling brand name products (adidas, nike, LV, etc) and their store only has below 100 items to sell and its a new store, its a fraud! no doubt! so be really careful. Another way to make sure the seller is legit is to chat / message them beforehand, if they respond to you in a non suspicious way, you could say they are legit.

The chat customer service on the app is below average because they cant speak english well enough for english speaking users but that's fine. If you cancel an order and claim a dispute they will surely refund you with their buyer protction program. I had cancelled one order from a shady seller and reported it on their end, i was refunded back my money in 7 days.

stephens127
9/27/16

I purchased an EKEN H8R 4K 30fps action camera from an amazing company I found through Aliexpress called "Sportscam"
They specialize and sports cameras and have a great range of authentic products.
The person I emailed with questions, responded immediately with knowledgeable answers, so placed my order on Sept 9th. September 22nd. my order arrived, I was shocked! It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks minimum, often longer.
Not only was the EKEN camera authentic, it was loaded with the latest firmware, also offering 720p @ 120fps great for slow motion.
Onside the box, was also a very thoughtful Thank You note for purchasing the camera from them as well as a discount on your next purchase.
That's not all! .... also included was a beautiful red Chinese lucky charm tassel. Nice touch! .. Very thoughtful!
I will definitely buy from them again.

maryc263
9/26/16

I order in the past no problem, but this month's they closed my orders and want a copy of my driver lic and copy of credit card front and back, and copy of my credit card statement to Oder. Are they joking. Customer service is a joke.

jasonl114
9/26/16

I ordered 2 pairs of distressed jeans, my credit card shows but i haven't received the jeans at all!! Ali express can't be contacted by phone or email for some reason, I need my money back or the jeans I purchased in the right size!! All customers should be warned of this site! Ali express needs to step up and do their do-diligence in customer service because it's horrible business practice to have paying customers for poor customer service..!!

sanatm
9/25/16

Most of my orders never arrived from last year and whatever or arrived was 3 sizes smaller. I stupidly ordered a lot for myself and friends!! After several calls and emails nothing happened. They have completely removed my account now. Guys do not order anything from Aliexpress.
And all the good reviews from customers are a lie as Aliexpress asking them to write good review in exchange to refund part of the payment.

yaroslavk3
9/22/16

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews, it's just a platform, so you should be a little bit more careful, need to look at the reputation of a given store, when it was registered, read reviews. So far I have excellent experience and started to do 90% of my shopping in Chinese stores, because who wants to pay more? When you're a level 3, you can escalate disputes quicker.

candaceo2
9/21/16

I typically wear size 8.5 footwear. On August 24th 2016 I purchased a pair of size 9 boots knowing that if they were slightly big I could always wear thick socks. The sellers sizing chart for the boots stated a size 9 would fit 25cm feet. My feet measure 23cm. Alas, the boots arrived and were too small. I immediately opened a dispute, stating the size was not as described. Peter Yang (seller) responded to my dispute, telling me it was my error, and I should have ordered size 4 or 5 boots. I reiterated that the boots were TOO SMALL, but he continued to say based on my 23cm feet, my size would be 4 or 5... EVENTUALLY (now 90+ messages back and forth later) he 'asked' me "you can measure the length of the shoe". I did and sent clear pictures showing the measurements. He then responded "Dear. You can not measure the length of the bottom of the shoes", completely contradicting himself, most likely because the result of the measurement was not in his favour. It is now September 21st and all we have done is gone in circles despite me sending oodles of very clear visible photographic evidence, including the length of the bottom sole which is 24cm on the OUTSIDE of the boot - boots that are supposed to fit a 25cm foot. AliExpress finally stepped in today and after anticipating a logical result finally, I am SO disappointed... they have said my complaint is INVALID. As a cosplayer who purchases MANY items online very frequently, I have NEVER experienced such useless, difficult, frustrating, inefficient customer service. The flawed product is a minimal issue in comparison to the waste of time it has been dealing with their customer service, just to have no resolution in the end. I WOULD NOT recommend this website and especially not this seller.

wajahatk
9/21/16

I would be very loyal and straight forward with this.
Its been more than 5 years, I've used Aliexpress and I never had any problem, in terms of disputes, orders delivery etc but since the start of this year, I dont know, what happened to Aliexpress, the platform just started supporting liar and scam sellers over and over again.
Take my example, an order of mine came into dispute and I provided legal proofs from post office in dispute but the seller replied that I'm a liar and my account should be terminated...and Aliexpress just terminated my account of over 4500$ pending orders which were closed and money released to sellers.
Everyone, plz stay away from Aliexpress now, it has just started so scam buyers for petty commissions.
BAD ALIEXPRESS NOW.
Also, for sake of God , please stay away from these liar sellers, plz. here are their store links. they are the one's who robbed me.
plz...

amyk81
9/20/16

I ordered multiple head peace Sept 9, 2016 for a wedding and had everything cancel 5 days before the wedding... worst site ever cant get ahold of any customer service representatives. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

arsenk1
9/20/16

best one

paulm336
9/19/16

There has never been anything I wanted that I couldn't get here at bargain prices to boot. With sellers competing you can't get cheaper. So much choice I find things I didn't know I wanted or even existed!

tashj
9/19/16

The site is a very good site but now they took off all the great items ...im thinking of finding a better site...but site is great

ajuad

The app doesn't work for iOs7.2! i cant order anything! :-(

ff41
9/18/16

Be aware of the fraudulent practices of this company. I received a phone with a European charger and I put a dispute online, the guy send me credit for 12 dollars for me to buy my own. After a month and a half the phone broke, people were unable to hear me. When I contacted the seller he was just laughing at me and telling me to upload a video of the problem, which is impossible. Then I contacted their support people. At first they start trying to avoid helping you buy saying, you already put a dispute and the seller sent you the money back... Even when you explain to them that this is a second dispute like 20 times, they pretend not to understand. Then they go to say that since you open one dispute they can't open one more. Then eventually after putting pressure they just tell you that they will contact the seller to resolve the problem. I contacted them over chat and they just laugh at you and they all repeat the same every time you contact them: "we are concern about your experience, I will make sure you problem is resolve. We do not condone the attitude of the seller and we will take care of this problem." when you tell them that they sound like a F.... machine, they say, "no I am a human and I will resolve your problem," then nothing happens. Do not expect to have any kind of warranty like you do in the US. The company is a fraudulent company and their sellers do not have any ethic. They are a bunch of thief.

joanm34
9/17/16

Great products, although if ordering clothing allow a couple of sizes than you would normally wear. Good quality and pleasant and efficient customer service. Wish I could say the same for LIGHT IN THE BOX!

sarahh202
9/16/16

Didn't get the dress I ordered, and didn't get my money back. Their Customer Service is there to wast your time.

waltm5
9/16/16

I ordered a speaker and when i got it it didn't have sound. They asked me to prove my dispute with pictures so i couldn't show them with pictures that the speaker didn't have sound. I tried to make a video and they didn't answered back and i lost my dispute and money just like that.

vikis
9/13/16

Almost all electrical items bought, or not worked or have stopped working after a short time. Sellers attract the correspondence, degrading and belittling. The team gives the result of the debate, very unprofessional and unfair. The team should help buyers have no power against sellers

mad1153
9/13/16

I have ordered from Ali Express multiple times. Only a few of those orders were smooth and ok. The problem is when the item one purchases falls apart shortly after the 15-day dispute period. If the seller is not willing to work with you, then the money is lost. I recently ordered a bag for my daughter for her Karate uniform. The bag arrived, even somewhat in time (took about 3 weeks to get here), but it ran a little smaller than expected. Well, we lived with it and were able to fit the uniform. However, the bad sat around for 3 weeks, and now that school started, we were finally able to utilize it. It lasted a whole 3 times, and the zipper broke. Now what? I cannot file a dispute anymore since the product had arrived and the 15 days are up. $15 wasted. I would have been better off to go to Wal-Mart. Buyer, beware!

adityap3
9/13/16

My experience ith Ali express as nice because i never got cheated by the seller. It is not safe as Flipkart or amazon.
so advice would be to follow some steps before buying from Ali express.
And all that you will find in this link: https://mrmelange.wordpress.com/

josephb135
9/13/16

Aliexpress must be like pot luck: I have ordered and received 6 items now, from 4 vendors, and they have been all good - except one where the watch band broke - they asked for a photo of this, and I was refunded the purchase amount in 3 days. The watch itself works, it is a replica of a high end watch, with little dials for seconds, moon phases etc - they don't work, but look good enough to be worn as a dress watch, maybe.
All these items were under $7.00, BTW, I wasn't kidding myself about trusting large amounts of money to completely unknown entities that aren't covered by an umbrella organisation like Ebay, or Fishpond.

karleed1
9/12/16

I ordered about 25 small items from this site. I received every single one of them within 2-6 weeks, which I think is great since it came from China to Canada, not to mention shipping was free. Pricing was low and I was satisfied with all but one of the products. The only problem I had was with a counterfeit north face coat. I filed a complaint on the site and they responded promptly, saying they would contact the seller and ask for their certificate of authenticity, and the seller had a time frame to provide it. They contacted me after that time frame saying the seller couldn't prove authenticity and refunded me entirely, I didn't even have to return the coat. All in all I had a great experience, but ordering from a discount site like aliexpress is always a risk. You win some and you lose some, but I had absolutely no problems with customer service and was satisfied, would definitly place another order.

lizzied2
9/10/16

With Aliexpress you must realize that this site is like ebay not in bidding but in that you are buying from each person individually. Each store has their own ratings and way to ship. I don't buy from anyone with a rating under 96 or 95. Same as I do with Ebay.

EVERYTHING is going to take at least weeks to ship, because its from out of the country.

I have gotten amazing deals here. Items selling stores here for 60 dollars I have gotten for 5 Shipped. Shipping is mostly free.

You just got to be smart, always read the reviews, don't buy it if there isn't a review on it. look at the pictures in the review, they are almost always different the real pictures.

Clothing is almost always a bad choice to buy. They are almost always very very poorly made. Everything else jewelry and househould items are awesome and I have gotten great deals. Toys are 50/50. Stuff animals are cute and worth it most of the time.

Shipping is slooooooow always. Returns depends on the store you buy from. Most give you a refund for a decent review without returns. So that's worth it.

quality depends on the store.

It's good to note that although your card will be charged when your order is placed, the store you bought from doesn't get paid until you confirm you received the order and rate them. So if you are unhappy don't say you received it until you contact the seller first. I have always had people willing to work with you.

so be carful and smart when buying here. Some items can be duds but It can be well worth it, if you are smart when buying!

Tip for consumers: Clothing is a risk, be aware of that and look at the pictures of past reviews!

Always look at past reviews from other costumer because those pictures would be honest!

Don't buy anything without a review or lower than 95. store score!

marien14
9/7/16

Got dress from supplier Suzhou Asa Wedding & Evening Dress Co., Ltd. on alieexpress, they will not admit that dress i received is not what i ordered, badly made and fit all wrong. Sent photos with measurements, they will not give refund or ask me
to post back to them to review.

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

233 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question