Review of AliExpress

26/F, Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street
Hong Kong, China

ashm21
6/24/17

Be careful. AliExpress is a fraud. Big scam. I placed the order and although it was promised 60 days delivery. Nothing was delivered for 120 days and when I asked AliExpress to dispute and refund. They just closed the dispute without asking me or confirmation. Then I asked for refund. They knew order is not sent and not delivered but they never refunded the funds of $200.
I wish I could give -5 to them.
Very poor customer service as you only have chat mode and agents are worse in the world

judic6
6/21/17

The company Doesn't live up to it's promises. It takes about 3 months for delivery and is hard to track. You have to document every thing. I strongly do NOT recommend using this company.

cliffl12
6/21/17

BOUGHT A SCOPE FROM THEM IT CAME LOOSE INSDE AND WAS UNUSABLE AFTER 4 MONTHS.
AFTER TALKING TO THEM FOR 10 WEEKS WON'T REFUND MY MONEY

BUYER BEWARE

georgeg128

Dear AliExpress users,
Would like worn you that AliExpress seller HongKong CINGO Technology Co., Ltd selles broker devices and do not take the responsibility to pay out the damage.

I order from him LG V10 5,7. The phone arrived broker. I make a video and send it to AliExpress and mentoined company as evidence. For my unkown reason AliExpress decide that the prove is not trustfull and canceled my disupt.

Still, the phone is broken and mentioned seller do not takes responsibility to refund fully my the paid money.

I am worning you to buy any item from HongKong CINGO Technology Co., Ltd. You will take the risk that you will loss your investment.

Hope have informed you welll.

Best Regards,
George

piph4
6/20/17

I asked for a refund for goods not received.....I ordered 9 items from the seller.....opened a dispute explaining twice that my refund came to almost £12......turns out you have to dispute every single item in the order.....didn't realise this till it was deemed to late to carry on the dispute.....stupid people can't even get this right.

alank51
6/20/17

I can't even sign in to an account to see anything. Customer service button doesn't work. No way to get in touch with them. Totally locked out, but has my money.

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything from this site!!!!!

michaelg341
6/20/17

I've had a warranty claim in for nearly 2 months now. I'm at the point where they are willing to replace my 10" Tablet with a lower grade one because the price of the one I originally purchased has gone up. I expect the same model or better not a downgrade. Their customer service stinks!

dp75
6/19/17

Ordered 8 items of clothing. after 4 disputes and 65 days still nothing has arrived. I have had to go to mybank and dispite the transaction on my credit card to get my 32 dollars back. I warn all Australians NOT TO ORDER from aliexpress or any other chinky chonk site!

amandam203
6/19/17

I've ordered quite a bit from Aliexpress, and I can tell you I get exactly what I ordered. After reading a lot of reviews after my latest purchase on sites like these, I was scared that I would come across a bad seller. But I have yet to. I just ordered a fox wallet from a newish seller June 9th. I received it today, June 19. It was exactly as pictured, even though the pictures were stock photos. Some sellers are very honest, and I do realize there are some fishy people out there. But that's on every site. I got a bag shipped from ebay in the states sent to me damaged, and the seller wants to refund me 3 dollars of the 20 I spent for it. It all depends on how much research you do. Some of these sellers on Ali are honest people who are trying to make a living just like us. I haven't had to return or exchange or open a dispute so I can't speak on those matters, but just buying simple items have all been perfect.

michelles307
6/19/17

Till now I've orderd some cheap item's and can only say that it's all quite okay. Everything was good and whithin two weeks deliverd. I'm happy and expect to order more when things keep going on like this.

peterk133
6/17/17

I tried to purchase many items through Aliexpress and it truly is a hit and miss experience. If you value your nerves then stay clear away from this site. My success rate has been at best been 50 percent, and when purchases have gone wrong there dispute process forces you (the buyer) to prove that the seller has: lied, scammed, cheated, sent you the wrong item, sent you a faulty items...and many other problems that I don't have the space to describe here. The thousands of other bad reviews on this review site can't all be wrong...truly, if you must purchase as cheap as possible, then stick with ebay. At least you then have some chance of getting a fair outcome when something with your transaction goes wrong.

lewisp20
6/16/17

Please don't bother. Items are not what they advertise. No refunds because they hide behind a wall of deceit.

marcos263
6/16/17

Well if you want to throw your money go for it. I bought a phone in february, stoppet working after 20 days of use, sent back, the package disappear in China, still waiting for refund

laram25
6/15/17

Can these people ever be honest about anything?

First Complaint - They take days and days to ship anything out. You pay extra for the fastest shipping service available, but what for? When they easily take almost a week before they even ship it out to you.

Second Complaint - Poor Quality/Fake Photo's. Most of anything received from these people is garbage. The photo's advertised on this site are 99 % fake and when you question them about it, they always say the opposite, which is a complete lie. What you will actually receive is Broken pieces, Missing parts, Sewing that appears to be done by a 5 year old child, Missing buttons, Loose threads, the wrong color, the wrong item, the wrong size, holes/rips/tears,.....and so on.

Third Complaint - Out of Stock Products. Ok so here is another issue with many sellers from Aliexpress. They advertise products they don't even have in stock, and when you cancel the order and choose the reason *out of stock* The seller contacts you and tells you to choose *other reason* if you want the fastest refund. Basically you have to lie if you want the fastest refund. How does this seem fair? Aliexpress doesn't care because they are more for their sellers than their buyers.

Forth Complaint - Buyer Protection/Lack of. There is very little to none. It's your word against theirs. The amount of proof you have to show to win your case is absolutely ridiculous. Also if you open too many disputes, Aliexpress considers this abusing their system, and they will put a ban on you. Say Good-bye to any orders you have paid for, or money you have invested into this site.
I don't believe Aliexpress want's to believe that they could be harbouring as many crooked sellers as they do.
Also if you do win your case, in most cases you are expected to pay for return shipping. How is that fair?

Fifth Complaint - Customer Service. Is anybody real?, as it seems that most of anyone you talk too here is a robot.

All in all, Aliexpress is not the best service to use from my past experiences.

If you actually have a good experience using this website, consider yourself very fortunate.

jonasu1
6/15/17

Got a much cheaper and crappier version of the product I ordered. Not even the same brand. They initially said they would resend it for me, Then I hear nothing and now they don´t answer my mails. A total rip-off.

hassis
6/14/17

Dont trust if you dont recieve your order they will keep telling you we gone à resolve it but they lie they just give more time to vendor and you dont get any thing.

annickg
6/14/17

CEKO, is a seller you must avoid by all means ! Despite providing photos of the damaged cardigan, even ali express team said I should have provided a video..... Amazing, maybe the seller is friend with ali express team which would explain how arrogant he is !
Feedbacks are a joke, they don't show up if seller doesn't want to, the privilege of some of them ???
Memorize the name and blacklist it !

delylag
6/13/17

I always order from them here and there and every seller ive had has been very helpful. shipping is ok once ur package enters the US tracking kind of stops tho but i have always gotten what ive ordered and if i wasnt happy with something i have always gotten a full refund

I have ordered and received phone cases, waist trainers, wigs, bags, leggings, shirts.
phones cases are good, bags are good too but wigs and any clothing you order from anyone on there are gonna be very cheap looking and nothing like what they are showing almost any clothing item is see-through

jamiet40
6/12/17

Cheap goods, low quality. Ignore the fancy claims and advertising. Don't trust the Buyer Protection or warranty, it is useless. 90% of the time rules in favour of the seller.

Tip for consumers: Save time and time, go more reputable sellers or secure with Paypal.

zedd5
6/11/17

I purchased 3 items - 2 are coming dammaged (this was not the problem with delivery), one come after two months. The sellers are not answering and the Customer Service from aliexpress is nothing doing - didn't help. They cooperate, the money is not payed back. The sellers are scammers and aliexpress is scammer company.

Tip for consumers: Go away!

audreym24
6/11/17

I have been buying from AliExpress for around 5yrs and out of over 200items bought I've had 3 bad experiences..I recommend that when you are looking at items on this site that you check the ratings of each store and even if the ratings are quite good I would make a very small purchase initially to check out the quality, customer service and shipping speed time..when you purchase online with any store you are always taking a risk so I would keep the amount you spend always within your budget and thoroughly check the stores ratings

sammyz2
6/10/17

I think it is important to know what type of item you are buying on aliexpress. All of the stationery sticky notes and tapes I have bought have arrived so far. The other thing that I bought was clothes, and there had been only one issue with the seller when I bought a pair of pants and it didn't match my size. Aliexpress sellers will fight you tooth and nail against refunds. And usually the site itself is on the sellers side. But it was my fault for buying the wrong size. The other clothing had arrived with no problem.

Just remember that you buy what you pay for. If the item is considerably cheaper, then either the quality is bad or the seller wants to scam you. I had bought a pair of pants for around 40$ and the quality was extremely good. But again, it depends on the seller you are buying from. Items the same price can have different quality.

Some of the sellers don't respond to my messages and questions about the item, or they say something else entirely which is probably done with an automated system.

Overall, aliexpress is an okay site when it comes to buying clothes (just look at the sizing info and measurements when buying) and cheap stationery. I have no information about the potential safety of other types of items nor have I buyed any.

shandoriag
6/10/17

This website doesn't deserve any stars whatsoever but that was the only way to let everyone know this is an illegitimate website, straight up bogus!!!!! They dont even have a contact number you can ONLY contact them through chatting online && if you leave off chatting to click on anything for any reason you will have to start over with a new customer representative every time! I just had to throw that out there before I go into detail about my experience with this website my very 1st time ordering!

I ordered my daughter's pageant dress in enough time to receive it and to make sure of that I paid for fast shipping!!! After I realized it still wasnt delivered to me yet I then reached out to the seller which she told me it would take her a couple more days to make her dress and I simply told her if its not going to be here by May 6th just cancel the order , we'll do business at a later time & that I'll just get on the road to get her a dress.

Do you know the seller sent it anyway!!! Im sure when she dropped it off it told her when I would be expected to get it which was two days after my daughters event May 8th!!! Need I remind You I already spoke with her because I notice it on my account saying it has been shipped, she immediately says its my fault and she wont refund anything!I even offered to pay for returning fees just send me the address because the dress was late and I now had no use for it! I had a chat with a live agent because thats the ony way of contacting them for anything and waiting on a dispute that they're going to deny right off! I wish I would have read reviews before I purchased anything but thats a lessoned learned I will stick to Amazon!!!! Hopefully they throw the whole damn company away soon!!!

Like I said i you order anything you are a FOOL!!! If its not what you expected you will have to deal with it && its no one to talk to about it!!! Suck it up!!!!!

robp44
6/10/17

Stay away from this place. They tell you that you're item is shipped and it never shows up!! Forget about a refund, cuz it's not gonna happen. Lesson learned!!!

ditor
6/8/17

These sites Ali Baba and Ali Express are Shady at best. they charge your credit card right a way but you may not be lucky to get your item at all. There are many Crooked Seller in this site and no surprise Ali Express will take their side even if you open a dispute in case of no show of items that happen a lot more than you think. your money your choice. I personally feel bad complaining in the past about Amazon or eBay they are serious companies with serious customer service not like these con artists.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

295 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AliExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 7/30/15
on 7/22/15
on 1/24/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the AliExpress staff and other customers.

140 Photos for AliExpress