US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aanl
2/4/17

They refuse to answer your e-mails. When you call customer service, they keep you on the phone for 5 minutes, then say they are unavailable at this time, then hang up on you. The chat is never available. When you order something, they automatically enroll you in a membership and charge your credit card $39.95 each month. There is on one to talk to and they refuse to help you.

cierrab2
2/4/17

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE? I'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER THIRTY MINUTES. NO ONE HAS EMAILED ME EITHER!

ashleyd96
2/4/17

I made an order Jan.24. My order has yet to ship and when I tried to call an ask what's going on no answer. I have called four times. The first time I just get a busy signal. The last three time I waited for about 15 mins and then a recording comes on saying we can't process your call at this time please call back later. I tried to send them an e-mail and the page wouldn't load. What is going on?
Since I originally wrote this review I have been contacted and a partial refund has been given. My order has now been sent out on delivery.

racheala2
2/4/17

I placed an order with this company last week. Was told my items would be delivered by February 1, 2017, and here it is the 2nd, and my items haven't even been picked yet. They do not respond to emails regarding orders, you can't chat with a representative online about your order, which leaves calling, and calls go unanswered. First time I called, it rang for 5 minutes, then hung up on me, second call rang for 10 minutes, then hung up on me. They have no problem taking the money out of your checking account, but they have problems sending you the stuff you bought. This is the first time I have ordered from this company, and I am highly dissatisfied, and I will absolutely not be ordering from here again! I think this place is a scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. I will definitely be doing business with Victoria's Secret instead. At least they don't rip you off, and they send your items when they say they will, and they answer the phone when you call! I will gladly pay more for product if it doesn't have all of this hassle.

rachelm124
2/4/17

First time customer. Placed an order on Jan. 21st. Was billed Jan. 23rd. Purchase was supposed to be here Jan. 31 at the latest. Never came. Order still says processing. Emailed, filed 2 tickets, called and was placed on hold for 10 minutes only to be dropped at the end. Pretty sure I got fleeced. Even if they tried to make good on my order now, the items I purchased are no longer available on the website. Avoid. Last time customer.

jillianc18
2/4/17

I have emailed Adore me multiple times and no one has gotten back to me, and I have called 7 times and no one has picked up the phone. I made my order on January 26th and all it says is that it is being processed...although they had no problem taking the money out of my account right away. I also fear that they will charge me monthly and I have no desire for that. All I wanted was to buy one thing from there and then never use the website again. If they charge me monthly I will sue the company. Extremely dissapoinred and don't even want my order anymore. At this point I just want my money back.

allisonm62
2/3/17

I am not one to complain, but I ordered on January 16th, and was told I would get my order no later than the 23rd or 24th. It is now February 1st, I can't get a hold of anybody, and honestly I don't even want my products anymore. I am out of my money since I can't get ahold of anybody. I have called and e-mailed, and still nothing. I would not reccommend this company to anybody.

breannaf1
2/3/17

Ordering from AdoreMe has been one huge headache. I ordered my first set from their website on January 14th (after normal business hours - around 6pm), and realized only 2 hours later that I had entered the wrong city on my shipping address. This was my mistake. My issue lies with how their customer service handled my case.

I immediately called customer service and explained my issue. The lady who was "helping" me said their policy didn't allow for any changes in shipping address unless the issue was addressed within 30 minutes of placing the order. I asked why this was the case and if I could speak with a manager who had the authority to address my concern, as there was no way they had my order in a box with the shipping information on it ready to put it on a truck within two hours (when I had ordered it after the business day was already over). I was put on hold while she looked for a manager, and she came back and said all of their managers were busy on other calls and she couldn't help me. She said it was probably already on a truck (load of crap) and I could just wait a while for the tracking information to say it had delivered, then call them back and process it as a loss. This would take even more time, then I would be sent a voucher to make a new order (she explained that because this was my first set, my voucher would've been for the $20 I spent, not for the $49 item I purchased - so I wouldn't have even been able to get the merchandise I ordered with their voucher). She also made sure to give me some advice: "Next time you order I suggest that you double check your address before submitting". Thanks, hon. That helps a lot *eye roll*. I hung up, very dissatisfied, and called back about 10 minutes later as my issue had not been solved and I wanted to come to a more definite solution.

After being on the phone with the second representative for about 5 minutes I asked for a supervisor. I was on the phone with the supervisor for 45 minutes as she fed me the same lines over and over again about their policy, basically saying she couldn't do anything. I explained to her that I know how businesses with warehouses work and I knew that was a load of crap. I also explained numerous times that I was more than ok with cancelling my order completely and taking a refund, but apparently orders can't be cancelled (also a load of crap). After asking to speak with a manager who had the authority to actually do something about my case, I was told there were no managers available but I was given a time when a manager would be in and was told to call back then (my order was supposed to be shipped before then, and I had been told before that my order was ready to put on the truck immediately, so this wasn't going to help me but I was BEYOND pissed at this point and I wasn't getting anywhere so I hung up).

A few days go by, my order was supposed to have shipped but it still said "processing" online (oh also they took my money the day after I made the order - I had tried to cancel before they even processed my payment but apparently that couldn't be done. At this point I was out the money with no merchandise on the way, and when it did ship it was going to somewhere nonexistent). 5 days after I ordered, I get an email that says "Sorry, your order hasn't shipped yet, our warehouse is backed up". I immediately call and ask to speak to a manager, but before she puts me through to a manager I am forced to explain my entire situation, and she feeds me the same lines the other customer service people fed me before. I explain that I've already heard that numerous times, manager please! I'm told AGAIN that managers are busy - "call back in 30 minutes and I'll write you down on the list of people who need to speak to them". So I wait and call back in 30 minutes. After sitting on hold for 10 minutes, my call is not picked up, and the line disconnects. I call again, and my call is finally answered after 8 more minutes of waiting. I FINALLY get through to a manager who automatically assumes I'm calling about their warehouse backup issue and starts feeding me lines about how they're so sorry, they've already sent a discount code, yaddah yaddah yaddah. I have to interrupt and say, "actually sir, I have a different issue" and explain everything again. I simply ask if, since I have just been told that my order has definitely not been put on the truck yet, as I was told it had been 5 days ago, my shipping city could be changed. He says "oh yes, that's simple!" and changes it in literally 2 seconds. I checked the order on my online account and confirmed that he had entered the correct address. He says "I'll expedite that for you to make sure you get it at that new address in just a few days". I hung up happy and breathed a sigh of relief. I thought I was done dealing with them. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

Still giddy that I am done with calling their customer service line, I patiently wait for my email confirmation that my order has shipped. I received this email on January 24th. AND it had the correct address! Boy, that manager sure worked wonders! NO.

I have been keeping an eye out for my package since the day I got that email, and it never showed. I checked tracking info yesterday, both on the AdoreMe site and on the USPS site. The AdoreMe site says that it was delivered, yay! The USPS site says it went to the wrong city, and was returned to sender. NOT YAY. I guess the address change the manager said he did didn't actually go through or something.

Feeling defeated, I send an email to customer service last night, hoping to hear back from them this morning (this was late at night after their call center closed). After receiving no response, I called their customer service line after lunch today to report my order as a loss, as the first customer service lady said I should do if this happened. I sit on hold for 10 minutes and the line disconnects. Not surprised, this has happened before. I call again, the line disconnects again after another 10 minutes.

Folks, I gave up.

I pulled out my debit card, called the number on the back, and filed a dispute. I no longer care about receiving my cute underwear set (I actually stopped caring a long time ago). I no longer care about letting them have a chance to fix my problems, as they are clearly not capable of doing so. All I care about is getting my $19.95 back and never ordering from them or calling them again. Now that I have washed my hands of this horrible company I can go back to living my normal, happy life with the bras and underwear that I already have. Unlike AdoreMe's customer service, at least they'll always be there for me.

jayz13
2/3/17

Took one month for my order to even ship out. I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY ORDER. When I called I waited 10 Min on hold then a recording came on and hung up on me. This is the worse customer service I have ever had in my life. Customer service basically is non existent. Don't waste you time or money with this company. I requested my credit card to be removed because it had been canceled and that was never done. No return email and of course no call back. If there are not enough people to answer the phones and help customers don't have a company.

sybilk
2/3/17

Made my first order last month, now I'm hooked and joined the VIP group. I'm plus size and everything fit true to size, super sexy & cute. Simple to use the app... almost to simple... she something and 'Swipe Right' it's yours. Shipping is fast and I like the buy 5 get 6th free offer. Each order I've had a different PromoCode for free item or discount off. Also I like the feature if you don't want to buy that particular month you can skip or be charged and credit your account! I hooked. VIP

rickw60
2/3/17

Ordered something for my wife for Valentine's Day on Jan 18. Giving plenty of time to recive the item. Two and a half weeks and 2 phone calls to them my order still processing. Web site says 2-3 days to process orders. Just a scam complete lies from phone service. Web site says can't cancel after 30 min. This place needs shut down. I responded to the email about my phone contact. Total automated response. Shut this scam down. Why charging credit cards if not shipped. Total thiefs. Don't charge until items shipped

careyr16
2/2/17

Adore me needs to be upfront about shipping times. The website says 3-5 business days and needs to say 2 weeks or more! It has been 5 business days for me and the order still says processing, which means it has not shipped yet. They take payment immediately and do not deliver as promised. I've emailed twice for updates and have not received a response so don't tell me to email help@adoreme, be honest with your customers and don't bill until items ship.

UPDATE***Once they responded to my emails, Adoreme gave me a discount on my merchandise for the delayed shipping which does help ease my buyers remorse. The merchandise has shipped but I still haven't received it, hopefully any day now!

autumnh9
2/2/17

I ordered something on the 27th it's still saying proccessing I've tried to email. No answer I've tried to call left on hold for 10 mins so I finally hung up. They were quick to take my money but not ship my order. I'm very frustrated!

cindym133
2/2/17

I ordered from there special of $19.95 and still have not received it. I order on the 12th of January they charged my card right away and it says 3-5 day shipping which my item was in stock that I ordered. it is now the 31st of January. I have emailed them a few times and have got a response saying the were going to send it right out. Ha bull$#*!. I emailed them a week ago about my order again and no response. It says it still being processed. No refund. Said they would give me half off didn't do that. NEVER again will I order from them. They gave me a $10.00 Off my next order but I won't be ordering from them again.

juliag47

*UPDATE*

AdoreMe contacted me after submitting my review and sincerely apologized. They assessed my situation and provided me with a partial refund for the inconvenience. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they honestly were just under prepared for the high volume orders. I look forward to my order and to shopping with them in the future.

*END UPDATE*

------------------------------

I've had my eye on some of the pieces from AdoreMe for awhile and after some of my favorite youtubers recommended it, I bit the bullet.

I placed my order for a PJ set on January 12th. It is now January 31 and my order still shows processing. THAT'S 19 DAYS. I've contacted customer service and only been provided with a "we're sorry, heres $10 off your next purchase (order now and you'll get it in time for christmas 2017!) (they didn't say that), your order will ship out by the end of the week."

At first, I was totally understanding, there was a sale, v-day is coming up, ok, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Then another week passed and, OH, here comes another week. Like someone else mentioned, oversea's orders get here quicker than that. I'm very curious what the heck they're doing in the warehouse! Just hanging out and shipping one order a day? Maybe they're out of stock?

At this point, I'd really like to cancel my order, even for the sake of the cute PJs cuz 20 bucks don't grow on a tree. But I'm a pretty nice lady, so I'll wait till the three week marker and then try to cancel with AdoreMe again or go through Paypal.

The End.

carolynnf1
2/2/17

Let me start by saying that I have been an VIP member since this site started. I have never had any issues with returns, my subscription or my order being delayed, until this last order that I placed.
On January 17 I ordered 8 items mostly with the credit I had built up from the monthly membership fee. On the 23rd I sent an email to customer service asking about my order that I had not received yet, my response from customer service was basically that my order was processing and would be shipped in a few days.
I called on January 26 and spoke to customer service and after a lengthy conversation the rep promised it to be sent out in the next day or so and she was to refund some of my money as a credit fro my trouble. She sent me a confirmation email that stated "I was able to look into your account and I am very sorry to see that your order has yet to ship from our warehouse. Orders usually ship within 2 business days of being processed.
I have requested a refund of 50% of your order balance for the inconvenience. We do apologize for the extended processing, but we want to be sure that your order is perfect when you receive it. Your order should be shipped out, within the next day or so.
You will receive a separate email confirmation with the refund transaction confirmation details."
Update: Jan 31 I have heard zero, my products have not shipped AND I have not received a refund yet of an sort.
This is my problem with the whole thing: I placed an order with a company that I trusted and I have been a member since conception. I feel like I have been lied to over and over again about this order. I do not feel like they were overwhelmed with orders and that is real issue. There are temporary staff workers available EVERYWHERE. Had extra help been called in and working hours been extended to cover their promises, this would not have become the monster issue that it is today.
I have COMPLETELY lost faith in AdoreMe.com and if I ever get my order, I don't know that I would ever be able to trust what they say again.
2/1 Thank you. I signed onto your site for the second time this morning, after your response, and I see that you have given me the credit that was promised last week after the calls and emails that I initiated to customer service.
I look forward to seeing that status of my order being "shipped" and receiving my order so that I can change my reviews to good ones

dawnl60
2/1/17

Last week I left a very critical but honest review of Adore Me on this page. In the interest of fairness, I feel like should add an addendum. While their actual shipping times and insistence on leading customers to believe that they can fulfill their orders within a week are beyond ridiculous, their products are fantastic. I have an extremely large bust and this is the first time I have actually gotten reasonably priced, well made, supportive and sexy bras from an online store. I still don't want to shop with them again but I would recommend them to someone more patient than myself.

aliciam61
2/1/17

shipping is suppose to take 1-2 business days. i had ordered my order on january 14, 2017, it is now january 30th and my item currently says it is still being processed and not shipped. it had already charged my credit card as well. i tried calling and i am currently on the phone waiting for a representative to answer the phone, i have been waiting for about 20 minutes now and no answer. i am so disappointed and would not recommend this site to any person around me.

chelsias
1/31/17

I ordered something on the 13th of January and have yet to receive it - it's the 29th, now. I've contacted customer support twice now. I'm very dissatisfied that they already have removed money from my account, yet I have not had a chance to enjoy the product that I've paid for. It would be nice if they could at least give a reason for the backlog - maybe let customers know that they do not have the item in stock or something. So far, I've been promised three times that my order would be shipping out within the next day or two.

Honestly, I have sticky notes everywhere to keep my eye on this - I'm worried they will pocket the money and never actually send me the product.

Tip for consumers: Be cautious.

karam35
1/31/17

As a girl that's well endowed, finding a good selection of pretty, true to size bras that don't cost you your first born is next to impossible. But since finding AdoreMe, I've bought myself more bras in a few months than I have in the last couple years. I'm so happy and so are my girls!

teresas72
1/30/17

These are the first bras that fit beautifully and they are comfortable from day one! Plus---they are gorgeous!

annal133
1/29/17

I ordered two sets from adore me and paid an extra 10 dollars to get it here by the 27th- the date given on their shipping checkout step. It is the 27th and the tracking information says that the items are still in New Jersey. When I called customer service, first, I waited on hold for 10 minutes and then the system hung up on me! When I called back, it was another 8 minutes before someone picked up. Then she told me that she could not help me because the site needs 1-2 days to process the order before the 3 day shipping time. When I explained that the date I was going off of was the one that the adore me site gave me, she said that it was an error in the system. No refund, no help whatsoever. So they just milked an extra 10 dollars out of me for literally nothing. I will not be a return customer!

katiem96
1/27/17

I ordered my set on the 17th confident that I would be receiving my order in time for my weekend getaway this weekend, because of their "3-5 business day shipping" guarantee. Here it is ..8 business days later... and it has not even shipped yet! on the 24th I conversed with someone from the company via e-mail about my concern and they assured my my order would ship in 1-2 days. Still nothing. And now when I try to contact them, be it on their website or via email, I get zero response. I'm feeling quite scammed, and upon reading their copy and pasted response to everyone's similar complaints to mine, I know the best I will get is them instructing me to do what I've already done...

danielleg42
1/27/17

I love my latest purchase from Adore me! I purchased 3 sets at one time this last time! I love how each one looks and feels! I'm so hooked!!!

elizabethb192
1/27/17

I would recommend Adore me to any woman. I just love the fit colors and how it feels. Beautiful lingerie for an affordable price! I have ordered many sets and will keep ordering! So ladies try it out! U will be glad you did!

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kokom3
Koko M.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Koko,

Thank you for your question.

Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry.

This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel.

If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media.

Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner.

Best,
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Julia,

Thank you for your message.

In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page.
Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,