Review of AdoreMe

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

miriamh13
3/14/17

I was in desperate need of a good nursing bra. I hate all my old ones, mostly because my husband cringes when I put them on. Just because I'm nursing doesn't mean I have to wear lumpy sports bra's all the time. I love the bra from Adore Me. It's super cute, and my husband was actually confused about it being a nursing bra. It's lacy, sexy, and push up. The only good thing my baby did to body is taking my chest from an A cup to a C cup, and I should be able to enjoy it.

kristinak18
3/14/17

Most comfortable bras I have ever owned! They are made really well without the $60 a bra price tag. I'm one of those women who can't shop at VS or simply walk into any boutique and every other bra place is extravagantly priced for my size. I love Adore Me! Well worth it! I'd recommend them to anyone!

nataliar15
3/11/17

I've ordered from adore me twice now. These experience was great, but the second experience was not. I ordered two brought and panty sets and picked out the expedited shipping that said it would be here the next day. I paid an extra $20 just for that. I was purchasing this lingerie for a boot or shoe and I needed it the next day and that is why I chose this expedited shipping. After placing my order I went to my email on it then said it wouldn't be here until three days after I placed the order when I check out it said it would be there the next day which is March 3. It didn't end up arriving tell March 6 when the boot or shoe had already passed. I reached out through email and over the phone and no one could help me. The lady that I spoke with even said the website is misleading but she could not refund me for the $20 I had paid. very misleading!

judyb83
3/11/17

I have lost 50 pounds over the last year I'm 66 years old so needless to say I sag every where. There measure guide is right on. I've ordered a total of 8 sets for myself feel and look great and people tell me I look 20 years younger. My daughter and grand daughter order and love them too. I wear a 34 DDD so it Victoria secrets or custom made for a lot more money. Haven't had to return anything

laurenr52
3/8/17

They've got the best customer service and an incredibly easy-to-navigate site. There's a plethora of sizes, and anything you could ever want in a lingerie company. I am going to order more as soon as my bank account lets me :)

Tip for consumers: I found their bras to be on the small side (I fluctuate between a 34B and a 34C, had to go up to a 34C). Their exchange policy is incredible and easy.

morreenw
3/8/17

I was skeptical at first, but the merchandise is top quality, and I had to order couple times before I got
the panty size right. I definitely recommend this site and now I have an addiction the styles are so feminine and sexy.

carolinem49
3/7/17

I love AdoreMe, they have the cutest underwear, sleepwear and swimwear! Everything I bought so far has been comfortable, really pretty and good quality. The website itself is very easy to navigate and understand.

joshk58
3/6/17

I have a fetish for bra-panty sets. Very classy as sexy. This site specializes in just that. The shopping for a Type-A male like myself was flawless. Their search fields help you find exactly what you're looking for, and their tutorials are quick and easily teach you what to do. Their products are sexy, yet also well-constructed and not flimsy. Time will tell if they are as sturdy as they seem. As a man buying lingerie online, it was a snap. Extremely easy. And to see my voluptuous wife in their lingerie. Wow!

lavanyam2
3/3/17

I places my first order on Feb 10th for two different products. They said it would ship within two days the order was placed but after waiting for a week, the products were still not shipped. So write to the customer care and they get back to me and say they don't know why the products were shipped and they have no idea when it will be shipped so they gave me half of my money back. But then they came back to me saying they don't have one of the order I placed in stock anymore! So I re-ordered it and they said they shipped it but I still haven't received either of my order and I have called the USPS and the customer service and they tell me neither of them has the package! So now it's been a month and I still don't have my orders!!! I'm never coming back here and I'll make sure none of my friends or family buys from them.

jaffay
2/28/17

I love everything about Adore Me. The fit is perfection. I'll be a return customer. I love the active wear as well.

deneaha
2/27/17

My husband and I were contemplating making an order before Valentines day. The reason we chose adore me over another company was the shipping said it would be here before Valentines day. My husband made the order and only after the order was placed did it say it would arrive after valentines day. Being as this was the reason we ordered from here, my husband tried to call 10 minutes after and cancel the order. They didn't answer. He tried 30 minutes later and someone finally picked up and told us we could not have it shipped any faster and when asked if we could cancel the order and get our money back we were told no and when we questioned that she hung up on us. That was February 7th and we still have not received our order and it is the 27th. Tracking is not working and we called only to have the lady tell us we had to call around and find it ourselves. When we asked again if they could cancel the order and to talk to someone in charge she said that neither of those are possible. We have yet to talk to anyone in charge that can actually assist us or pretend they want to assist us. My husband tried to call again today and was hung up on. We are not sure if we are going to get our stuff at all as they can't tell us where it is and we can't talk to a competent person. We will never ever ever be buying anything else from this company and will be sharing this experience with many friends we also have that purchase from here.

priyad18
2/27/17

Tried to cancel a misplaced order. Told I couldn't so I waited to return the items in full. Processing should only take 1-2 days, with delivery within 3 days of that. The order didn't ship until 10 days later, arriving 3 days after that. Taped the return label on the box without opening it (and in front of three mailroom employees who helped me tape the label on). Now I'm told one of the items wasn't returned so I am not entitled to my full refund. I'm so livid especially after 17 emails and at least 15 phone calls.

ruthc56
2/24/17

The sets are pretty and well made. When something was not a good fit for me, I sent it back and got a replacement promptly, no hassle. The detailed descriptions are accurate. Pay attention to the information about sizing, style, padding or not, etc. and you will get beautiful things at a great price...so much less money than other quality brands cost!

amandal113
2/22/17

I bought some langeries in this site on February 7, they suppose to arrive before Valentine's Day. They never shipped to me and still showing as processing.

I called them , they give me a half of the money back in February 7 and told me that I was going to have the things shipped to me in 2 days. This never happen.

Unfortunately I move from the house where I was living and once the site still showing as processing , I called them again and ask to change for my new address. The attendant told me that he could do it , so I ask to talk to a supervisor. A supervisor called me , and she said she was going to try but unfurtunately she was also not able to do it , but she was going to try and see what she could do for me. What happen was , she even don't ask my new address what shows clear that she was just trying to handle the situation without even try to help me. In other words , she was just lying to try to make the client happy.

So if I could give you an advise , don't buy from them if you are not ready to wait for a long time and have attendant who don't really care about your problem.

Im glad that after I make a claim here and a lot of claims in their facebook page, I finally had my problem solved.

So thank you very much.

jackeyr2
2/22/17

It's an easy service. I got VIP so my first and last set was 19.99 the bra that I got didn't last long 3 months max and I take care of my bras. But I wouldn't pay more than 20 for these sets. The service is fine.

patriciah137
2/21/17

I have bought two bra and underwear sets and two sleepwear. I love them all. I am very happy with my purchases.

savannahv3
2/21/17

Fourth set of pjs I bought from adore me!! I love love love the quality!! They are so comfy, stylish and fit like a glove!

sarag73
2/21/17

So many items to chose from that its hard to pick just one. Great online experience, free shipping and free returns. The size chart is a little off so order your size you always wear. The bras are quality made and very comfortable.

francescab16
2/21/17

I bought this for my anniversary, and my boyfriend loved it. My only complaint is that the garter strips were so weak, I ended up just cutting them off because there is no way they could hold anything up.

debrah57
2/21/17

I love doing business with adore me because obviously there langerie is so beautiful, the company stands behind there clothes and if u need to return or exchange something they r there for u and help u anyway u need help. They answer questions if u have them and there VIP is also great and if u need to skip a mnth they actually let u skip. Unlike some companies that " oops" charge u anyway! They never do! I tell everyone of my friends female and males alike to use adore me. And in fact one of my male friends found out it gets him out of the dig house better than flowers or even dinner out lol

jessy273
2/21/17

I got this same set in another color....so comfortable and cute. I love whatever I get from this site.

jennief8
2/21/17

This is the most amazing website ever. The app is super easy to use and navigate through. And OMG the products are comparable to Victoria Secret but at a fraction of the price. They have so many beautiful things from size XS to 4X. They even have maternity! Also it's not just bras and panties, they have lingerie, sleepwear, activewear, loungewear, corsets and so much more. They even have tons of beautiful items in Plus size. They have a very helpful sizing guide. And most of all the prices are unbelievable and very affordable. I signed up for the VIP program and I'm looking forward to my next month's purchase. To put this in to perspective I got two bras and two matching panties for the same price of what you would expect to pay for one bra at Victoria Secret. It's a dream come true!

leighm33
2/20/17

My order didnt arrived on the scheduled date. I requested that my order be canceled but I can't get in contact with customer service. I've sent emails and I've called the contact number listed. No response

****update***customer service got in contact with me and apologized for the delay and reimbursed me

quandaw
Quanda W.
2/19/17

It arrived and was actually stolen from my door, I called and immediately they sent out a replacement. IT FIT PERFECTLY !! I'm a size 16 and it fit me perfectly.

alishal10
2/19/17

They never deliver anywhere around when they say. Since they didn't deliver when they said, I told them not to ship it because I was leaving town and they did anyways. I was told I'd get a 10.00 credit and never did. Ordered three more items and it's been 10 days, still not delivered! I'm going to ship every piece back and dispute charges with my credit card company. Don't advertise dates that you can't follow through on! Customer service acts like they can't do anything other than wait and see approach. Oh, and zipper broke on one corset and strings broke on another corset, only wore them a couple times.

55 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
suzannel30
Suzanne L.
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting us with your request!

We are truly happy to see that you have the intention to make a purchase from our website. We hope that your experience with us will be simply adorable!

I would like to inform you that our warehouse is located in New Jersey, and orders to Canada typically take 7-10 business days without factoring in time spent at customs.

In order for you to be able to purchase the perfect size, please be advised that every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently, so its best to consult our bra fitting guide before ordering a different size from our website: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide. You will see here option of measurements for bras and panties, swimwear, lingerie and so on.

However, if this set is not going to be a perfect fit for the first time, on our Adore Me page we have a Frequently Asked Questions section where our exchange and return policy is explained.

Here you can find more information regarding the exchange process: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003474328-What-s-your-free-exchange-policy- and also here we have the return process explained: http://help.adoreme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003473828-How-do-I-return-an-item-).

Because we understand that shopping online for intimates can sometimes be tricky we have free exchanges and easy returns for our valued customers. Furthermore, you can always contact us at help@adoreme.com with questions regarding the exchange process and a friendly agent will be more than happy to assist you!

Best,

Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Tamra,

Thank you for letting us know!

We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with the shipping of your order.

It is not our intention to create inconveniences for our customers while ordering and given that you are our valued customer, we wish to ensure that all your orders are processed, shipped and delivered in a timely manner.

For us to further help you, we would need some additional information in order to identify your account and further investigate what happened.
Therefore, we would kindly ask you to contact us at help@adoreme.com or send a reply here with your order number or an email address and we will take it from there.

We look forward to hearing from you as we want to help you as quick as we can.

Best,