US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kittr

i REALLY like the customer service interface that allows you to talk to a stylist IMMEDIATELY! (in 286 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 99 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anthonyd71
5/25/16

Really enjoy the selection and the online experience is great.

teejs
5/25/16

I was so excited when my things arrived and could wait to try them on. They fit so prefect and look so sexy!!

frankp76
5/24/16

I was not sure about it being a unlined bra. It is very comfortable, I even forget I am wearing it. I was surprised about the great support. The cups are a little small and the band is a little loose . I am thinking I maybe should have ordered a 34 G
When choosing a top to wear I need to remember that it is a unlined bra.

caseyb25
5/23/16

Easy to use and purchase website. Delivery is fast and presentable

rebekahw2
5/23/16

I love everything I have gotten. It all feels and looks great !

corald
5/23/16

Fits perfect. Both beautiful & comfortable.

albertc41

great

michaelh251

Fit perfect

melissak41

So pretty and soft

tracic8
5/22/16

I absolutely LOVE the items I ordered. The Suprise package of Panties, I wasn't too fond of, except maybe one pair. The larger type boy short, but silky, reall do not flatter my figure.

Thank you.
~Traci

tinac60
5/22/16

one of the best experiences i have had with an online site ever

nelsond8
5/22/16

Overall a great product. Looks Hot, feels good, comes off easy, what else can I say!!

lindab235
5/22/16

I enjoy that there are many selections in my size that are sexy and they actually fit. Thank you and continue to give me and many others the options at an affordable price.

deidrad
5/21/16

Wonderful..I love the fit and color

sarac65
5/21/16

Love the options, the color was beautiful, fit was perfect, and the sizing guide makes it so easy to pick exactly what I wanted. And it arrived so quickly!

michellej70
5/21/16

Makes u feel sexy no matter what size u wear. Im a size 16 and ive always dealt with insecurities because of my size. I tried Adore me and for the first time, i have found a lingerie that fits.

desireem6
5/21/16

Love my new lingerie... this is the second set I've purchased. The long line bra is so comfortable and perks up the girls quite nicely!

craigv10
5/21/16

The products are awesome. Everything fits perfectly and a happy wife is a happy life!

patricec3
5/21/16

Every item fit perfectly and was made of great quality. Coupons are available which makes high prices doable.

jimm1120
5/21/16

Can only be classed as excellent in terms of quality,service and value

jamesb378
5/21/16

Good service. Great price and quality

rosemariel2
5/21/16

I was totally impressed with the fit, comfort, and price. The bra fits like a glove, and it's pretty to look at as well. I can't wait to order again. I would recommend adore me to everyone.

ashleym148
5/21/16

The bra and panty set are amazing. The fabric is so comfortable that it's no problem to wear all day. There is nothing better than finding a set that is so sexy and comfortable in size G. I'm in love.

okeimam

Perfect fit

joyh14
5/21/16

I'm in between sizes. I tend to use the 'Sister Sizing' technique where you do smaller band and bigger cup, or bigger band and smaller cup because the sizes are similar (if that doesn't make sense, google Sister Sizing). I'm usually either a 34C or 36B depending on the fit of the bra. This bra does run SLIGHTLY smaller in the cups and larger in the band. Being a front closing bra, this is common. I ordered my slightly smaller band/larger cup (usual) size and this bra fit perfectly. It's really cute and is very comfortable! This was my third time purchasing from adore me, and this bra is my favorite so far.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, once placed, the order can only be canceled within the first 30 minutes. After that the orders are processed by our warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Once you receive the order, you are free to exchange it, please read more here: http://www.adoreme.com/free-shipping

Please let us know if there is anything further we may do to help. Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

Best,
5/26/16
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Gloria,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, at the moment, we only ship to US and Canada.

For further support do not hesitate to contact us.

Best,