Review of AdoreMe

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tommyf35
2/11/17

THEY SAY IT'S important for the customer to be happy but,you can't leave reviews on the site and they rip you off

rebeccab135
2/11/17

I love the lingerie and the prices. There are so many styles to choose from. I would gladly shop here again.

meganb64
2/11/17

I have tried to contact this company multiple times over the phone in regards to my order I placed that I also paid for 2 day shipping. My order was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I have yet to receive an update on my order and the status continues to say processing, if there is an issue with my order there should be a representative or SOMEONE to notify me updates on my order. I need my order by Saturday hence why I paid for two day shipping when I ordered. I will not be ordering from this company anymore and I do not recommend ordering from them AT ALL. They did not hesitate to take the money out of my account but definitely hesitates to update me on my order. Adore me is NOT the new face of lingerie.

jenniferb273
2/10/17

After my first order I received an email confirming my purchase and and the ship date. Because I had paid for a shipping upgrade (2 day shipping) I was surprised to see a receive by date of 5 days later. I called the company 35 minutes later and waited on hold for 10 minutes. I was told that it takes a few days to package up the items and there was nothing that can be done because the order was placed over 30 minutes ago. No canceling the order, no changing the shipping, nothing. Going on a trip for valentines day was the entire purpose of this purchase and for this crap company to offer not a single solution is entirely frustrating.

marianas10
2/10/17

Placed my orders weeks ago planning for Valentines day. Now it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting!! Called (did I mention I had to call 5 times before even getting a hold of someone?) and emailed, received an apology but no real deadline as to when my package will be received. Disappointed doesn't begin to describe how pissed off I am. Was thinking about becoming a VIP member and am glad I tested it out before subscribing. Buyers BEWARE!!!!!

samantham84
2/9/17

I placed an order a couple of days ago and my items haven't shipped out yet. I also upgraded my shipping to 3 day ground which should've been here by now. I've tried contacting them via email and phone call and no responses. The live chat doesn't even work on the site. I'm really disappointed with my purchase.

jessicab212
2/9/17

2/7/17: Like many of the reviewers, I am highly dissatisfied with the service. I placed an order on 1/15/17, and 23 days later, my order is STILL "processing." I have emailed twice now asking for an update on the status, when it will be shipped, etc. and haven't received a response. I also called the customer service line and it rings repeatedly and eventually hangs up.

2/10/17: My status FINALLY changed to "shipped" on February 9 but there is no information available in regards to tracking yet. I am hopeful I will receive the sets by 2/15/17, a full month after my purchase... The company slightly redeemed themselves by refunding half of my purchase price after I posted here. I'll be back with another update if/when I receive my order.

jayh73
2/9/17

Recently I have placed an order on 1st Feb 2017, it has been 7 days and the order is still in processing. I dont really know why it takes them that long to process it even though they have already withdrawn the money from my bank. I emailed them so many times and with no one ever reply to my emails to advise me about the status of the order. They should have sent me an email advising something like due to order overload, my order will have to take a longer time to process, I will be happy with that. Waiting and knowing nothing is really frustrating. I will give them another 2 days to reply to my email before I start contacting the federal trade commission and the bank to report the transaction as a dispute to get my money back.

Tip for consumers: If I was given another choice, i would pay little extra to buy at more reputable online stores where customer services actually help you to resolve any problems.

taylork25
2/9/17

I put in an order over a week ago and my order still hasn't been processed! I need the order for yesterday and that obvious didn't happen because the order is STILL PROCESSING!! I've tried emailing and I get nothing back and then I've called 6 times now and I've never gotten an answer! I either want my item or my money back but it doesn't seem like I'll get either since I can't get ahold of anyone!! Really wanted to love this place but they're making it very hard!

janetd51
2/9/17

I ordered three sets and each one was a perfect fit. I bought a T Shirt bra and two other sets. They fit so perfect I didn't even have to adjust the straps. They feel great and are very comfortable. I will be ordering again. This is my new place to buy bras!

dashial
2/9/17

So I made a purchase on feb 1st I was told my order would be shipped 3-5 days I go back onto adore me web and was told 3-7 days so I tried tracking my order with the order number usps has no idea about this order number!!! Please tell me what's going on with my purchase better yet my money that was taking out of my account !!!!!!!! Order number is 301760692 I also called waited 10 minutes to be hung up in and the chat online constantly says unavailable! I need to speak to someone about my order !!!
Sent from my iPhone

th7025
2/9/17

I've tried multiple avenues to contact this company for my order that was placed. I paid EXTRA to have it shipped to me by the 7th of February and it's still saying processing. Their online page no longer allows you to send emails for customer help and you sit on hold for way too long. This was my first order and I thought it was going to be a great product. I'll stick to going to a regular store. Now I just want someone to contact me so I can cancel this order.

shannonw42
2/8/17

I am very unhappy with the service I am receiving. I placed an order on February 1, 2017. It is still listed as "processing" while it should be delivered no later than the 9th. Ordinarily my orders have been shipped and delivered in 4-5 days at most.

*Update: I sat on the phone for 3 hours this evening and no one picked up. It hung up after 10 minutes each time, and I kept calling back. EXTREMELY dissatisfied with AdoreMe and the customer service. I don't think I will be ordering again after this debacle. I was hoping to wear this set for my anniversary on the 11th, but I have given up hope after this.*

tessc5
2/8/17

I ordered on 1/17/17 and still have not received my order. I have called and emailed multiple times with no response. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! SCAM!

susannahl3
2/8/17

Ordered a set from this site on January 26th and was told that it would arrive no later than February 6th. I've checked the status of my order daily and it still hasn't even been shipped. I wanted to contact a customer service rep about this, but their chat is never available and the option to email them doesn't load no matter where I am. So, I attempted to call and was on hold for over 20 min, even though it says on their website that they won't make you wait for more than a minute. Do NOT order from here unless you want your money taken from you while you receive nothing in return.

heathern28
2/7/17

ORDERED OVER A MONTH AGO, CALLED SEVERAL TIMES, EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES.....STILL NO PACKAGE. I LITERALLY COULD HAVE BOUGHT THE MATERIAL AND MADE MY OWN SETS IN THE TIME IT HAS TAKEN FOR MY ORDER TO STILL SAY ITS BEING PROCESSED! WHERE IS IT BEING PROCESSED IN NEVERLAND? I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO AVOID THE HEADACHE AND HASSLE OF THE BULL$#*! THAT YOU GO THROUGH FOR THIS COMPANY TO IMMEDIATELY TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NEVER DELIVER THE GOODS!

anns121
2/7/17

I placed my order, of course debit card was charged immediately!, 2 weeks later no order. I called and was told they had a lot of orders in Jan and they didnt know when it would be shipped. I told them to cancel my order, they said they did. I made the mistake and didnt request an email confirming order cancelation).That day I received an email stating my order was shipped, yet their site had a request was made to UPS for pick up. Amazing how quickly they caught up their orders! Fortunately I had already filed a dispute with my bank, they told me to refuse the package and they would handle it. Also, when I filed the dispute with the bank they told me Adore me had that transaction listed as reoccuring. Yet Adore me had it listed as VIP inactive. An Adore me rep said the bank was wrong! REALLY!!! (and none of my conversations with the company had been documented. How convenient!)

nichellet
2/7/17

Ordered lingerie after 5 days it still was processing. I called customer service and said since it wasn't going to arrive in time to cancel my order. I ordered it two weeks early!! The customer service lady said we will give you $10.00 toward your next purchase but you have to wait until you receive and return. Why would I ever order from them again!! This was for my wedding!!!

justinb123
2/7/17

Well I saw the add on tv and I went to this site. I decided not to become a "member" as of yet just to test the waters before jumping in. As of now, I am dissatisfied with this company. The order said 3-5 day delivery. I ordered on January 23 and was billed on January 24, it is now Feb. 05 and the order still says "Processing". After reading several other reviews, I have found that this company lies to it's customer base about shipping. Every review reply states that the warehouse is overloaded with orders and are running behind. Yet the site still states 3-5 day delivery. This was my first time coming to this site and now I am scared that I am out the money I spent. I will be contacting a lawyer if the items aren't here in the next week or so.

geoffw15
2/6/17

This is my third order with the company. The first one was a horrible experience and u should have learned my lesson, but I gave them a second chance and they actually delivered. Now I placed my third order and it has been processing for two weeks. I have emailed customer service twice with no response and I have called multiple times staying on hold for 10 minutes and then being hung up on. I think it might be time to contact the federal trade commission.

sarah3365
2/6/17

Really loved the quality of the garments, and the shipping time was almost non-existent. Looking forward to being a VIP!

aanl
2/4/17

They refuse to answer your e-mails. When you call customer service, they keep you on the phone for 5 minutes, then say they are unavailable at this time, then hang up on you. The chat is never available. When you order something, they automatically enroll you in a membership and charge your credit card $39.95 each month. There is on one to talk to and they refuse to help you.

cierrab2
2/4/17

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE? I'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER THIRTY MINUTES. NO ONE HAS EMAILED ME EITHER!

ashleyd96
2/4/17

I made an order Jan.24. My order has yet to ship and when I tried to call an ask what's going on no answer. I have called four times. The first time I just get a busy signal. The last three time I waited for about 15 mins and then a recording comes on saying we can't process your call at this time please call back later. I tried to send them an e-mail and the page wouldn't load. What is going on?
Since I originally wrote this review I have been contacted and a partial refund has been given. My order has now been sent out on delivery.

racheala2
2/4/17

I placed an order with this company last week. Was told my items would be delivered by February 1, 2017, and here it is the 2nd, and my items haven't even been picked yet. They do not respond to emails regarding orders, you can't chat with a representative online about your order, which leaves calling, and calls go unanswered. First time I called, it rang for 5 minutes, then hung up on me, second call rang for 10 minutes, then hung up on me. They have no problem taking the money out of your checking account, but they have problems sending you the stuff you bought. This is the first time I have ordered from this company, and I am highly dissatisfied, and I will absolutely not be ordering from here again! I think this place is a scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. I will definitely be doing business with Victoria's Secret instead. At least they don't rip you off, and they send your items when they say they will, and they answer the phone when you call! I will gladly pay more for product if it doesn't have all of this hassle.

53 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ashwinin
Ashwini N.
2 days, 16 hours ago
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Ashwini,

Thank you for your message.

If you have removed just the bar code/size tags, is perfectly ok to start your exchange process for the product. However, if the tags sewn directly to the set were removed, it no longer qualifies for exchange/return.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Joann,

Thank you for contacting us!

It is ok to exchange the sets if the garment tag sewn directly to the item is still present. If the plastic/paper tags were removed, there is no issue with the return (while the product which had the sewn label removed, could be considered as damaged and will not pass warehouse verification).

Let us know if we can assist you further, we are always here and glad to help!

Best,