Review of AdoreMe

16 E 34th Street, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

gracec86
6/6/17

The sets are fantastic! Beautiful design & quality. They are true to size too, so I didn't need to order a size up like VS :)

melaniep28
6/5/17

I must say it fit so good I love it and it wear very well feel so good thank you for such a beautiful out fit love

belindaw19
6/5/17

Everything I've ordered has fit true to size ~ so pretty. Disciption of products on point. I am hooked. Costumer for life.

yanceyb
6/5/17

My wife looks amazing! Very happy to see her excited to show off her new items each time. Love that she likes how they feel and fit!

aprilc44
6/5/17

I purchased 3 sets and I love them all! Reasonably priced and I had to exchange a swimsuit so I know returns are easy! I love Adore Me! Bye bye VS.

audreyg17
6/4/17

Super flattering, I've never really been a "jumper person" per se but I'm officially converted! Absolutely love it!

kaleyh1
6/4/17

Super sexy. I loved it! My boyfriend loved it! I loved that you could untie the cups. Slightly on the small size on the bra but over all great sizing

jenniferd195
6/4/17

I love my bra's and panties. Excellent service! If something doesn't fit, you mail it back. They immediately credit your account. No other place does this.

deborahg63
6/4/17

I love everything about it the style and the way it fits. Plus the prices are awesome. I love the way my bras fit and feel they are very comfortable. This is the only place I shop for my bras, panties and lingerie now.

nadiac11
6/1/17

I took one set from my mom before I decided to start ordering my own
got three sets my first order and got a 4th the next week!

I love all 4 sets they are gorgeous and exactly as expected

kaylah43
6/1/17

Always the best quality and best service. Product always arrives promptly and has never disappointed!

deborahd70
5/31/17

I loved it! Fit great and my husband loved it. I received a lot of compliments as well Will definitely be ordering again.

tinan38
5/31/17

This bra is perfect! It fits perfectly and true to size. I bought it in nude, it blends well with my skin

andream142
5/31/17

Love all the sets. They all fit and are beautiful. The PJ's are soft. Real confidence booster to have such beautiful lingerie under my clothes. Try one, totally worth it! Husband agrees!

amandal125
5/31/17

I love adore me. My shipment came in quick and lots of pretty styles to choose from. I ordered wrong size of bra but the sleep wear fit perfectly.

brigitter5
5/30/17

I never order clothes online because I worry about it not fitting. I gave adore me a chance and ordered an adorable bathing suit. However, when it arrived it was a little snug. To my surprise their return and exchange process was the quickest and simplest I've ever experienced. My new suit came quickly and for perfectly! It's now my new favorite bikini and my new favorite website. Thanks Adore Me!!

rachelf49
5/30/17

Great prices. Great sales. Well made underwear and bathing suits. Cute styles. Fits well. New items all the time. Easy exchanges. Fast shipping.

samanthap70
5/29/17

I love the items I get but 13 days to get something is totally unacceptable. I would buy more if they could get it to me in a reasonable amount of time.

krise11
5/28/17

amazing fit feel and look love this site! I will definitely shop here many more times over the fit was what I was hoping for and I even waited a few weeks after a few wash cycles to see if the leggings and sports bra kept their firm fit. And suprisingly they did unlike others that would have loose fitting after just a few washes...

dianav24
5/28/17

I love all my underware, they are comfortable and fit like a glove, I truly recommended Adore Me to all my friends and family

jaclynn6
5/28/17

love this set! super comfortable, great for yoga or just running around. Love how the fabric feels too

jeremyt24
5/28/17

My wife said they are very comfortable to wear and they look great on her. I have bought several sets for her and she has liked them all

tempestf
5/28/17

I have been purchasing from AdoreMe for a year or so and everything I have purchased I Love it. Material is sustainable, merchandise supports the areas of target.

paulinem36
5/28/17

Well made at great price for hard to find plus sized lingerie. Very pleased. Well done! A great find with easy to use app.

morgand26
5/28/17

I have ordered from AdoreMe multiple times. They have quality products in a variety of shapes and styles. Joining the VIP club has been super convenient when it comes to shopping for bachelorette parties! Of course I spend some on myself too though!

Helpful answer

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T. on 12/9/14
Helpful answer

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/6/17
Helpful answer

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe