Review of AdoreMe

16 E 34th Street, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

magalia1
7/28/17

I like it a lot, I great lingerie great customer service, I would recommend adore me to all my friends and I would definitely keep ordering.

heatherr87
7/28/17

Im a petit woman at 5". Finding a bra that I dont have to alter the straps is hard. But it has finally happened. I did need to order the next size (same cup size) just larger band. Return was super fast and easy.

nicolem174
7/28/17

I love it. It fits perfectly everything I have bought from adore me fits perfectly. I love the colors and the styles they have to offer.

danb202
7/28/17

Very easy to order at Adore Me! Just click on the item, select the size and add to cart! Put in the promotion code and then purchase! Simple as that!

rachelc127
7/27/17

these are amazing bras. I love them, and they are so pretty. Plus the fit is amazing. I recommend this style and store to all my friends.

patriciar157
7/27/17

My first set arrived, and because I didn't quite understand the sizing charts I got one that was too small. They told me "No problem!" and instructed me on how to get it returned, then gave me a code so I could repurchase my set in a different size. I got it yesterday, and I fits like a glove and is soooo comfortable! I truly AdoreMe with this set on <3

judyl62
7/27/17

Adore Me has brought all new awareness to the way I dress. I feel confident inside and out! Adore Me products are beautiful and affordable, the ease of ordering and returns if necessary are a breeze all in the comfort of my own home.

jessicau9
7/27/17

The over all experience was great, I love that you have many choices. And I also like how you can narrow it down to size. The prices are amazing. I love how the come in a nice package. I have already recommend you to several of my friends.

jenniferw237
7/27/17

High quality lingerie at a great price. Loved the selection. Comfortable fit. My boyfriend will love it on me!

melissac176
7/26/17

Wasn't too sure about ordering PJs instead of sexy bra & panties, but when they arrived I was not disappointed. Not only were they extra comfy & soft, but sexy as well. I feel very confident & attractive in them.

jenl66
7/26/17

These are so comfortable and soft - they look and fit great! There were a lot of styles to choose from. I will definitely be buying more!

fml
7/26/17

Nice selection and sizes! I love how they have larger than D - not too many places offer that AND cute selections. So far, my purchases have been true to size.

lindam431
7/26/17

Great company to deal with and items are amazing. I had to return a set and i picked another set and it was shipped as soon as i dropped original off at post office.

kimberlyv24
7/24/17

The colors, fit and fabric amazing! Love this set. Can't wait for my next order. Love all my adore me purchases.

deannag16
7/23/17

I love this site. I can order whatever I want. If the size is wrong, then I can return it with no problem. Has recommended this site for any women who has a hard time trying to find underwear that fit there size. Shop here with no problem!!! I recommend my daughter Taneca Moore to shop here & she has never been so happy before. THANK YOU AGAIN ADORE ME!!!

scottf78
7/23/17

Awesome!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeesssssssssssooooooooooooommmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

sandrao40
7/23/17

I loved it. It was exactly how I thought it would be and it fit just right. I love the colors too. You definitely ordering again.

hatties11
7/23/17

I love the color and the fit. My husband loved it as well. It fit really well and holds me in the right way.

cynthiat41
7/23/17

Products were as expected and when one item did not fit, exchange/return was a breeze and free - perfect!

jessicap157
7/20/17

One of my favorite sets yet. Fits perfect and I love the colors! I will be buying another for sure. Very sexy to boot

paulag54
7/20/17

Love my bra and panties. My husband likes them as much as I do! The style and color is sexy and playful. They are comfortable to wear all day. I've been happy with everything I've purchased from AdoreMe and the prices are very affordable.

jeffreyb77
7/20/17

The bra and panties have very smooth fabric. It has comfortable cross-back straps. The form of the bra cups are a great shape and fit for me.

shanikab
7/20/17

Its worth the money. This is a site u wont regret putting your money into. If i could buy every bra i would. I love this site.

bettyw63
7/20/17

I love every purchase I have made . Everything is made with good quality and it feels great! I would recommend this to all of my friends and family.

jenniferu13
7/19/17

The set looks incredible and sexy in person and is comfortable (from the bra to the bikini, and thong). This is my second order with AdoreMe and I'm very satisfied with the product.

Helpful answer

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T. on 12/9/14
Helpful answer

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/6/17
Helpful answer

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe