US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cynthiam80
12/2/16

My experience with Adore Me has been very pleasing and satisfying they can have my business and my referrals for business anytime

racheld54
12/1/16

This is my first purchase from Adore Me. Although I was skeptical when placing my order, I was delighted once I received it. The fit is perfect. The price is awesome. Going forward, I will only purchase lingerie from Adore Me.

hopes8
11/30/16

The bras and jammies are awesome and true to fit.. Very happy with this site, and a little addicting..

vanessah31
11/27/16

Can't wait to purchase my next set!!!

rebeccab124
11/27/16

Love this website! Great quality and choices!

elainem58
11/26/16

I love everything that I ordered from Adore Me....great quality and absolutely better than I expected...but the shipping delivery date was a real pain....I paid for 2 day delivery...to make a long story short....it didn't work out and I had to wait two weeks....that was very disappointing.

lisaw213
11/24/16

I'm a big chested girl. It's hard to find bra's that are cute and comfortable. I can find that at Adore Me. I love this site!!!

rh944
11/24/16

I've ordered quite a few items. Almost everything I've purchased looks and feels great. A couple items I bought incorrect sizes or style choices were not for me - so my fault. I've given gifts from Adore Me and they also were perfect!

paulag45
11/22/16

I just love the bras and panties I have purchased so far. The quality is beautiful and I feel sexy and feminine in them.
I love that there is such a large variety for full figured women and recommend this site to friends often.

kathys136
11/22/16

We just love my panties, my husband more than I. We can't wait to see the new looks that will be in soon we hope. Adoreme is the only place my little sexy will be bought, and I say sexy because that's what everything is at adoreme. Love love love. The fit has always been perfect to size and feel wonderful on my skin. Thank you Adoreme .

ericar25
11/21/16

I haven't had a matching set since I was 13. Adore Me has changed my life.

dianeh77
11/20/16

Sizing is very good. Bra spot on and panties run a bit small. Only bad thing is if you have an issue with one items ordered the complete set needs to be returned unworn.

scottt62

Love it!

jessicap113
11/20/16

I would be the first to say I love adore me I love the way it feels and fit. But I have been waiting forever for my last set and I needed it for a dress that I was going to be wearing and they keep saying that it's not their problem but yet it took them 7 days to process the order and to get it ready for shipping. I guess when they stayed it's going to be there at a certain time I expected to be there. The customer service Representatives have lied to me and were extremely rude that does not help me or have confidence

sexxyd
11/20/16

Been a Victoria Secret customer for years,decided to try something new. Next time I will stick to what I know. The panties tear up after one washing (gentle), the bras stretches after use. Every time I receive my order, I get an EXPIRED gift card. Makes no sense.

edag
11/18/16

I oder from adoreme every months because I like it

emilym106
11/17/16

A friend recommended this website to me and I was in serious need of a new bra. When this came in the mail I loved it. The details and lace were so cute and the bow was a nice touch. The underwear are also my new favorite obsession. They are sooooo comfortable and cute.

kelceyb
11/17/16

Loveddddd my order from adore me <3

faithw11
11/9/16

His jaw dropped as my dress slid off

caralees
11/9/16

Great fit, comfy, and makes me feel sexy!!! My husband couldn't be happier!!!

jasonw131

N/a

racquels1
11/8/16

Adore Me is a great find! Very reasonably priced item that are well made and comfortable. Just wish more bras were offered in wireless styles. :)

caileed
11/8/16

Cute stuff a lot of great deals

inesas

Love it!! Will purchase more

annettem36

Love this set

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
elenap29
Elena P.
on 11/5/16
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hello Elena,

Thank you for your message.

As a Pay as You go member you do not have to worry because you do not have to skip the month nor will you be charged. These are only for our VIP members. Hope this information was helpful.

Please let us know if you need anything.

Best,
Answer
adorem
Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep]
A: Hi Terry,

Thank you for your message.

The VIP membership, it is only one of two option offered to customers upon checkout with their first order. The other is Pay As You Go, our one-time purchase option. Moreover, customers are not required to call in order to unsubscribe, this can be done by accessing the helpdesk directly from their account, here: http://adoreme.com/helpdesk.
If there are further comments questions or concerns, please let us know.
Best regards,