Review of AdoreMe

New York, New York 10016, United States
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
2017 Customer choice award
Sign up and get your first VIP set for $19.95!
Visit Us

heidid29
9/22/17

I've brighten sexy lingerie, comfy lounge wear, corsets, everyday bras and panties throughout the past 4-5 years with Adore Me. I've had only a couple of problems. One due to ineffective post office delivery in our small town. The C.S.R from Adore Me credited me for those items without hesitation as well as checking up with me in the days to follow.

joshr74
9/22/17

Everything fits perfectly and is incredibly sexy. I got multiple items with this order and they are the right size, they came quickly, and my boyfriend loves all of them! Definitely will order again.

pamelac94
9/22/17

So comfy!! Perfect for relaxing after a long day. And the FREE legging are absolutely awesome!! I also purchased my favorite unlined lace bra set. The color is exactly what I ordered and the size is great. ( although I am in between B-c

lindseyb40
9/20/17

Love both of my new sets. They're both super cute and unique! The colors are nice too. Great sets for fall!

matthewv19
9/20/17

Everything that my wife has gotten from you always fit and always comfortable. Amazing products!!!!

margarets117
9/20/17

Love everything I've bought here. Fits perfectly every time. The prices are reasonable as well. I will be a forever customer.

susanc302
9/20/17

This one set is not only gorgeous and sexy, I want to wear it every day! I sure hope they decide to make this in many colors..there is something about these that just fit better and are really comfortable. I can hardly wait for someone special to see them on his birthday tomorrow!

nicolew131
9/19/17

sexy, good quality apparel with great customer service. nice choices. very flattering. highly recommend!

kellyt82
9/17/17

Great fit and better than I expected!!!! Husband LOVED the adorable sleep set I got and the bra and panty set

michaelh401
9/17/17

Every purchase I've made from Adore Me has been great. My wife loves their products. Sizes are accurate and the products look and feel great.
My wife loves these panties and so do I. They look and feel great.

danaw45
9/17/17

I loved everything I ordered the fit was great and they looked good on and they are very comfortable

dh428
9/17/17

Ever since I first tried adoreme.com, I love, love, love to see the purple box at my door!!! All of you adorables out there know what I'm talking about, right?! And if you don't, what are you waiting for?!

valeriem60
9/16/17

Always love the style and perfect fit of the lingerie. Great variety of bras and panties. Will be buying most of my lingerie from Adore Me

jelid
9/16/17

I loved this piece it fit perfect I got a medium I was afraid it would be to big as I am a short girl at 4'11 but it fit perfect!! My boyfriend loved it!!

marilynh35
9/15/17

Bought five pair of the panties, the cheeky ones. Loved them, switching from thongs. The material is soft and so comfortable. Will definitely do this again.

casandrap1
9/13/17

I adore Adore Me's lingerie subscription, I love the selection and I love their promptness when it comes to shipping and customer service.
I do however wish that Adore Me had products for women with uneven breasts such as having to option to add the amount of push-up to a push-up bra's with the removable cookies, or even just selling silicone inserts with different thicknesses. I feel this is important since Adore Me prides themselves on being for every body type and being able to make every woman feel beautiful in their own skin as well as in lingerie.
I also wish that when it comes to exchanging a set that you were allowed to just exchange just the top or bottom instead of the whole set.

henrys78
9/13/17

Everything was perfect- from product selection to delivery and packaging. The matching set and individuals pieces are comfortable, stylish, and fit perfectly. Additionally, the price was right!

amandaw138
9/12/17

I love it. I purchased it to add my collection and phase out old bras! I will purchase in the future.

heatherc112
9/10/17

I love they way they fit and how fast they ship. The color choice are great and the prices are an arm and a leg for such beauties.

janetn31
9/10/17

Love it!! Great fit and very very pretty. Love this style and the color is perfect. Will be ordering more in this style.

nataleek

True to size
So cute, love to wear! Would recommend to all my friends! Can't wait to order my next set and a robe that I seen on site that was so cute too!! I'm addicted

teulaliam
9/8/17

AdoreMe never ceases to amaze me with their excellent customer service, the quality of their merchandise & their prompt delivery! Thank you again for always coming through with the best!

jacintaw3
9/8/17

The sets that I have purchased are both exquisitely beautiful and structurally functional - which is a rare treat for plus size lingerie! The value is on point and customer service totally rocks! The speed, courtesy and helpfulness of service reps has been unparalleled in my experience with other retailers. I would recommend AdoreMe to anyone.

jessicag173
9/8/17

The pieces were beautiful , great quality and the fit was perfect. The colors are very true to the pictures and customer service very helpful when I needed them .

kimberlym135
9/6/17

From the online gallery, you get what you see. Your bras and panties fit your body to perfection! I'm loving it! Get yours today!

Helpful answer

I was on hold for 30 minutes for 3 days in a row with no answer. I didn't speak to anyone. I was told through messaging with a stylist on the webiste that i could not call and speak to a manager. I did speak with a manager the last time i called and actually got through, because I was having a fit.

By Andrea R. on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).

By Julie L. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

yes but they will keep charging her automatically if she uses it. If she wants to stop the automatic subscription she needs to spend it and then cancel her subscription after the stuff arrives. If they charge her again you can dispute the charge with them within 30 days to get a refund. Honestly you'd be better off letting your credit card company handle it/dispute it.

By Sara S. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us by telephone. As an alternative, we would suggest contacting us by email at help@adoreme.com or via live chat on site. We'd be happy to help you with any issue you might have encountered. Best, Adore Me

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.

By Jennifer T. on 12/9/14
Helpful answer

Hello Nancy, thank you for your question! Yes, you can always choose the Pay As You Go option upon checkout.

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 10/1/15
Helpful answer

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! USPS reuses old tracking numbers and your tracking number/s were not updated immediately after the packages were shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience. Usually the tracking information is updated in 1-3 business days on the USPS website. Please get back to us if you still do not see updated tracking information. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Kimi, Thank you for contacting us with your request! Please be advised that our products are designed to feel comfortable. Every bra is made in order to keep everything in place with the help of the straps that adjust to fit your on-the-go needs. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are continuously working to provide you with the best fitting for the products that you purchase from our website. Every lingerie brand sizes their products slightly differently. Therefore, to avoid creating unwanted confusions for our customers, or any sizing issues, we have a useful sizing chart implemented on our website, which you can use to determine your ideal size which will be correlated with the sizes that we carry, thus ensuring a perfect fit. This chart can be accessed through the following link: http://www.adoreme.com/size-guide Please do not hesitate to contact us through email, phone or chat if you have further questions regarding this matter. You can always ask more information about a specific product since our agents will be more than happy to help. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Koko, Thank you for your question. Since were an online store and we never meet our customers face to face its crucial for us to ensure that our customers can reach us so we can aid them with their encountered issues or answer any inquiry. This is why we offer the possibility of being contacted over various channels, email, phone, social media, so we can ensure that if for any reason the agents on a channel are all busy with customers at any given moment, the customer trying to get a hold of us can still do so on a different channel. If in the future youll again come across the situation were you dont get a fast answer over the phone Im happy to remind you that you can also contact us through email or social media. Your concerns are important to us and we want to make sure that we handle any issue you may encounter or answer any inquiry in a timely manner. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/6/17
Helpful answer

Hello Julia, Thank you for your message. In order to not be charged, but still retain the VIP status, you can simply log into your Adore Me account, access "My Showroom" zone between 1st and 5th of the month, and just press the "Skip the month" button located on the left side of the page. Using this option, your account won't be automatically charged and you can place an order whenever you desire. Let us know if you have any further questions. Best, Adore Me help@adoreme.com

By Adore M. [AdoreMe Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

13 Photos for AdoreMe