Review of Addoway

67%
Tel: 1470866636

fashionableg
2/27/17

No customer support and after several emails I am still being charged for a transaction that was never completed. The buyer never paid, there is no way on the site to file this and they DO NOT respond to emails.

scottb129
2/18/16

Addoway is a great venue with excellent customer service for both sellers and buyers. Very easy to list and navigate. If there is a problem, which isn't often, their support is right on top of it to fix it quickly with excellent communication. I highly recommend it to everyone.

bartk1
2/1/11

Anyone running an ecommerce site these days has some integrated shipping system and odds are you are buying pitney bowes and avery labels every month. I really like ordering from this site and their prices are a tad lower than other office supply sites. One of the sites that I found invaluable in my ecommerce business.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Addoway staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/20/16
Answer
maryt147
Mary t.
A: I'm so sorry to hear this I'm not an addaway employee but I do sell on there..too bad undone st people make it bad for the honest ones..
on 9/20/16