Review of The 2 Week Diet

Boise, Idaho 83706, United States

46 reviews with 5 stars

carlac57
9/20/17

Domani si parte. Vorrei capire bene le percentuali di proteine. Quando concesso mangio 15 o 20 gr di proteine ammesse? Cioè 1 cucchiai di carne o pesce o uova o proteine del latte? Spero di aver compreso bene

lisac336
9/9/17

I have been referred by a few friends. I am starting Monday and am excited!! I didnt realize the importance of fish oil so I am going to load up!

lindar222
8/13/17

This is the first plan that has worked for me in years! My Dr instructed me to loose 12# before my next appt. I had 8 months to do it. I'd lose two, gain one, loose three gain two, etc for 7 months. Desperate to succeed I thought I might as well try this one too, I'd tried everything else! I was shocked when the scale actually started to drop. I'm down 7# in 10 days! It a miracle! Hopefully it will continue to work for me, and I can finally begin to get back to my normal weight of 140, that I was before I broke my ankle and then had a cardiac event requiring two stents, leaving me either unable or afraid to exercise. The quick results give you the inspiration to hang in there!!!

mollym49
8/13/17

I have been researching intermittent fasting and came across 2week diet....All the science makes sense and although they have a few adds for supplements, not necessary to buy. I really believe this will work for me!!

adeyinkal
8/5/17

Interesting! This book said it all. I am recommending "The Red Tea Detox" on weight loss, to everyone that want to slim down. The good thing about this short book is that, it's not only for fat people but also for those who want to maintain their stature. It talks about how we get fat, how we can get thin, rapid weight loss and so on. You need to read this before you can understand what I'm talking about.

as5489
7/31/17

The 2 Week Diet is a wonderful book that I really enjoyed reading. Not only does it have scientifically-proven weight loss methods it also motivates you and gives you hope and faith in yourself. Once you start, you feel physically and emotionally lighter and better. Your self-esteem boosts, you accept and believe in yourself, and you are happy with your body. I have been on this diet for a few days now and this is what I feel. Losing weight fast became fun and possible!

chantellt1
7/24/17

I purchased 2 week diet a few days ago, but finally got to finish reading today. I knew about IF, so this was nice to learn more about it. At first I didn't like the advertising of other products, but then I realized some people would want to know choices out there if they need somewhere to start. Very easy to read and understand the material - and it's doable!! Can't wait to start and reach my goal weight! Thanks!!

jeannetter5
7/23/17

It worked. I like the easy way things are explained in the book. I started the diet 3 days ago and really like what I am seeing and feeling. Thanks for helping me and my friend!

namrataw
7/18/17

It really worked for my stubborn fat and changed my life .it educated me about healthy foods and when and how to eat them. It boosted my confidence. Stay blessed always.
Again lots of thanks

amandak81
6/17/17

I just purchased this today, and read through the book. I definitely had a few break through moments going through everything. I look forward to implementing the suggestions and seeing the weight come off.

deec58
4/19/17

I have been exploring a couple options over the internet, and then I stopped by this awesome product. I got rid of my extra pounds within 2 weeks and have started feeling like myself more quickly. Give it a try and I am sure that soon you will also get the body of your dreams! Good luck.

abiudl
4/18/17

I was never popular, in fact I was completely the opposite. I always believed that it was my don't care attitude with my body that caused this so I started the 2weekdiet.. It worked wonders!!! And guess who now sits at the popular table

kilelk
4/18/17

I won't lie, I expected it to be stranious, complicated and time consuming but it wasn't!!! 2weekdiet worked like a charm.
And in less than a month I could see the difference

aldrichj
4/18/17

Diets are usually require major sacrifice, one has to stop eating certain food. However, with the 2weekdiet, I Am able to eat while dieting without too much sacrifice!!! Everyone should definitely try it

kigenv

deborahs102
3/14/17

I haven't started this but I will get back to you as soon as I do. I have spent a lifetime trying to lose weight, not without doing the tough thing. This makes the most sense!

kaylaf6
1/31/17

Having been on diets before, I knew that having protein in sufficient amounts was part of a healthy diet. However, I never knew or understood the role of carbohydrates and fiber and things like that. The simple discussion on what is essential and non-essential nutrients was very enlightening. They are all essential, just that your body creates the non-essential.
After reading this small but powerful book on the 2-week diet, everything started to make sense. The author has explained to me in laymens terms the role of protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. This book has made more sense to me than most other information I have received on the topic of weight loss and nutrition.

aqsaz
1/31/17

Weight loss was a dream for me. I know I am overweight, but, still, I dont have an idea of where to start. I tried every supplement, pill, diet, or even vigorous workouts, but didnt help me out. Honestly speaking, I was looking for the shortcut that could shed some pounds and give me the magical results overnight. As a reality, it couldnt be possible. Then, I found this great book and read it thoroughly. On next day, I implemented all the strategies and remain determined with what Im doing. This book has just my perception of losing weight. I lost weight drastically. And as a gift, I got fabulous skin, hair and nails. Thats how this book changes your life.

sarahc225
1/30/17

This handbook is jam-packed with useful information. Following the tactics and taking the supplements outlined in this ebook has helped me to drop 5lbs in my first week! I love how it explains not only how to lose fat but why we get fat in the first place. Brian's diet is not just fluff or repeated strategies, it's actually science backed knowledge to help people live their best and healthiest lives!

serahb
1/30/17

If you are tired of trying to loose wait to no avail, find hope with the 2 Week Diet. This book gives you a two-week only guideline that will help you lose up to 8 kilograms in a fortnight. This book will show you have to eliminate extra fat from your body within a short, incorporating science in its techniques.

cherylc89
1/30/17

Having followed this diet I can attest that it does indeed work. At the end of the two weeks I had lost weight and felt fitter and healthier that I have done in a long time. My waist had shrunk by 2 inches and my trousers felt too large for me. I am so happy that I gave this diet a go, I was hesitant about trying yet another diet after having failed at so many others. The two weeks passed very quickly and I sensed from about day 3 that I had lost weight. This spurred me on and gave me the motivation to stick to the diet and also to exercise. Thank you!

rajshreer
1/30/17

I love the way the author Brian Flatt has provided personalised advice and described the diet regimen in a scientific way. It is absolutely beautiful, believable and doable!
The low carbohydrate diet and high fat diet for weight loss has dispelled some myths on high fat foods. For me, at least.
The diet regimen is not that hard except for the long fasting period from previous evening till lunch next day though skipping breakfast is optional depending on one's need.
In fact, twice I have fasted for a whole day on two different occasions without even a drop of water with no after effect. I am not sure I could do it again but for some very motivated reason. Those fasts were kept as a prayer of recovery for two known relatives who were very sick.

alyssas32
1/30/17

Being someone who was constantly teased about her weight growing up, I have always been conscious about my body and how I looked. In the quest to have a healthier and leaner body, I have tried a myriad of diets. Some of them left me sick, I must say. Crash diets that promised rapid weight loss and all sorts of things failed to give me the body that I really wanted.

Then, the 2 Week Diet came along. At first I thought it was just a fad, one of those unhealthy diets that promised rapid but unsafe weight loss. But, I was proven wrong. The result of more than 10 years worth of research, I noticed significant changes in my body after just a week.

Substantial amount of fat was stripped away from my body, I looked better and I had more energy. By following the diet, eating right and exercising, my body was able to maximize the nutrients it needed and restricted those that it did not need. My body is in 24/7 fat burning mode right now. Thank you so much.

anam132
1/29/17

A good, no-nosense read! Very informative. In these 99 pages, Brian highlights to us important and primary essentials to weight loss and maintenance: calorie restriction so you can burn more than you eat, making calories count so you stay healthy, and physical activity so you enhance metabolism or fat burn. He talks simply so everything is easy to understand but he puts in important scientific and medical terms that stimulates the mind and increases ones knowledge. Theres no instant or miraculous weight loss promise being peddled, you are equipped with principles you need to achieve your weight loss goals.

rebeccac92
1/29/17

Not only an informative guide to exercise, but also full of information on natural weight loss super foods, such as: cocoa, goji berries, wheat grass and kelp. The 2 Week Diet contains plenty of dietary and health information with detailed explanations on how to start losing that stubborn weight and how it works. Recommended for anyone interested in weight loss or nutrition.

Helpful answer

All supplements are optional and are only suggested to help accelerate fat burning. All the food is easily available in any supermarket. There's nothing weird you need to buy.

By Laura D. on 5/29/17
Helpful answer

I don't believe any supplements are required to complete the diet.

By Laura D. on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

No supplements are required to complete the diet.

By Laura D. on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

I think it is ebook only.

By Laura D. on 5/1/17

Go to http://www.2weekdiet.com/faq.html to see the 14 day diet plan/

By Laura D. on 4/5/17

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the The 2 Week Diet staff and other customers.

The 2 Week Diet?