Review of The 2 Week Diet

Boise, Idaho 83706, United States

51 reviews with 5 stars

loriw64
11/9/17

I never had much success anytime I attempted dieting over the last 10 years, all the confusing fad diets, weight loss pills, etc did nothing for me.... I saw a random advertisement on Pinterest for the 2 week diet and decided I'd give it a try and wow am I thankful I did!!! I was very committed to the diet and water intake and that alone led to 30 lbs down in 2 months! With a baby and a toddler along with my career, I found it a bit too difficult to fit in the exercise portion but was still extremely impressed with the results with the small changes I made! As I started to add different food back into my diet I was so terrified that all the weight would just come back but it's been almost 2 months now and my weight remains the same! I'm still watching to ensure I don't over eat on calories and maintain my gallon/day water intake but I am once again enjoying breads, pasta, and treats in moderation and am so happy it's not an all or nothing change in my diet!

hagosh1
10/26/17

Interesting! This book said it all. I am recommending "The Red Tea Detox" on weight loss, to everyone that want to slim down. The good thing about this short book is that, it's not only for fat people but also for those who want to maintain their stature. It talks about how we get fat, how we can get thin, rapid weight loss and so on. You need to read this before you can understand what I'm talking about. http://bit.ly/2hccW5r

walkers15
10/23/17

I tried Whole 30 and didn't lost any weight. I tried this and I lost 20 pounds in 20 days and have kept it off. The exercises are simple, the phases of the diet are clear. The recommended amount of water was key to me; it is the difference of feeling hungry all day or feeling full. It was truly a blessing to find this.

rarap
10/21/17

From the first look i knew that you are honest and that confidence that you have made me take a risk and try your diet i am so hopeful keep going

amyg129
9/27/17

My husband sent this to me, as I've been desperate to loose 10-15 lbs. before our trip to Jamaica. I started this a week ago and at first I was skeptical. But I'm on day 8 and I've lost 8 lbs.! It's easy to follow and forced me to take stock on what I considered 'heathy' eating.

carlac57
9/20/17

Domani si parte. Vorrei capire bene le percentuali di proteine. Quando concesso mangio 15 o 20 gr di proteine ammesse? Cioè 1 cucchiai di carne o pesce o uova o proteine del latte? Spero di aver compreso bene

lisac336
9/9/17

I have been referred by a few friends. I am starting Monday and am excited!! I didnt realize the importance of fish oil so I am going to load up!

lindar222
8/13/17

This is the first plan that has worked for me in years! My Dr instructed me to loose 12# before my next appt. I had 8 months to do it. I'd lose two, gain one, loose three gain two, etc for 7 months. Desperate to succeed I thought I might as well try this one too, I'd tried everything else! I was shocked when the scale actually started to drop. I'm down 7# in 10 days! It a miracle! Hopefully it will continue to work for me, and I can finally begin to get back to my normal weight of 140, that I was before I broke my ankle and then had a cardiac event requiring two stents, leaving me either unable or afraid to exercise. The quick results give you the inspiration to hang in there!!!

mollym49
8/13/17

I have been researching intermittent fasting and came across 2week diet....All the science makes sense and although they have a few adds for supplements, not necessary to buy. I really believe this will work for me!!

adeyinkal
8/5/17

as5489
7/31/17

The 2 Week Diet is a wonderful book that I really enjoyed reading. Not only does it have scientifically-proven weight loss methods it also motivates you and gives you hope and faith in yourself. Once you start, you feel physically and emotionally lighter and better. Your self-esteem boosts, you accept and believe in yourself, and you are happy with your body. I have been on this diet for a few days now and this is what I feel. Losing weight fast became fun and possible!

chantellt1
7/24/17

I purchased 2 week diet a few days ago, but finally got to finish reading today. I knew about IF, so this was nice to learn more about it. At first I didn't like the advertising of other products, but then I realized some people would want to know choices out there if they need somewhere to start. Very easy to read and understand the material - and it's doable!! Can't wait to start and reach my goal weight! Thanks!!

jeannetter5
7/23/17

It worked. I like the easy way things are explained in the book. I started the diet 3 days ago and really like what I am seeing and feeling. Thanks for helping me and my friend!

namrataw
7/18/17

It really worked for my stubborn fat and changed my life .it educated me about healthy foods and when and how to eat them. It boosted my confidence. Stay blessed always.
Again lots of thanks

amandak81
6/17/17

I just purchased this today, and read through the book. I definitely had a few break through moments going through everything. I look forward to implementing the suggestions and seeing the weight come off.

deec58
4/19/17

I have been exploring a couple options over the internet, and then I stopped by this awesome product. I got rid of my extra pounds within 2 weeks and have started feeling like myself more quickly. Give it a try and I am sure that soon you will also get the body of your dreams! Good luck.

abiudl
4/18/17

I was never popular, in fact I was completely the opposite. I always believed that it was my don't care attitude with my body that caused this so I started the 2weekdiet.. It worked wonders!!! And guess who now sits at the popular table

kilelk
4/18/17

I won't lie, I expected it to be stranious, complicated and time consuming but it wasn't!!! 2weekdiet worked like a charm.
And in less than a month I could see the difference

aldrichj
4/18/17

Diets are usually require major sacrifice, one has to stop eating certain food. However, with the 2weekdiet, I Am able to eat while dieting without too much sacrifice!!! Everyone should definitely try it

kigenv

deborahs102
3/14/17

I haven't started this but I will get back to you as soon as I do. I have spent a lifetime trying to lose weight, not without doing the tough thing. This makes the most sense!

kaylaf6
1/31/17

Having been on diets before, I knew that having protein in sufficient amounts was part of a healthy diet. However, I never knew or understood the role of carbohydrates and fiber and things like that. The simple discussion on what is essential and non-essential nutrients was very enlightening. They are all essential, just that your body creates the non-essential.
After reading this small but powerful book on the 2-week diet, everything started to make sense. The author has explained to me in laymens terms the role of protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. This book has made more sense to me than most other information I have received on the topic of weight loss and nutrition.

aqsaz
1/31/17

Weight loss was a dream for me. I know I am overweight, but, still, I dont have an idea of where to start. I tried every supplement, pill, diet, or even vigorous workouts, but didnt help me out. Honestly speaking, I was looking for the shortcut that could shed some pounds and give me the magical results overnight. As a reality, it couldnt be possible. Then, I found this great book and read it thoroughly. On next day, I implemented all the strategies and remain determined with what Im doing. This book has just my perception of losing weight. I lost weight drastically. And as a gift, I got fabulous skin, hair and nails. Thats how this book changes your life.

sarahc225
1/30/17

This handbook is jam-packed with useful information. Following the tactics and taking the supplements outlined in this ebook has helped me to drop 5lbs in my first week! I love how it explains not only how to lose fat but why we get fat in the first place. Brian's diet is not just fluff or repeated strategies, it's actually science backed knowledge to help people live their best and healthiest lives!

serahb
1/30/17

If you are tired of trying to loose wait to no avail, find hope with the 2 Week Diet. This book gives you a two-week only guideline that will help you lose up to 8 kilograms in a fortnight. This book will show you have to eliminate extra fat from your body within a short, incorporating science in its techniques.

my offer was for$27.00 and you don't see the auto payments easily...but they will charge your card $79.00 ...I used paypal because if something goes wrong..they will fight for you to get your money back anyway I hope this helped. warmest regards Vickie

By Vickie W.

All supplements are optional and are only suggested to help accelerate fat burning. All the food is easily available in any supermarket. There's nothing weird you need to buy.

By Laura D.

I think it is ebook only.

By Laura D.

Questions? Get answers from the The 2 Week Diet staff and other customers.

The 2 Week Diet?