US Government’s NSF

9701 Jeronimo Rd, Suite 300
Irvine, California, USA

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

That's a scam.. They told us that the maintenance fee is just $1.. but they charged me $190 per month,i am not aware to the original price, they're really a scam .. That's too much :'(

I have told them not to call me about ten times over the past two years. They still call me once a week, and sometimes three or four times in one day.

The have "sister" companies that perpetuate the same fraudulent practices as 29prime. In other words, they keep scamming, but under different names.

The only solution is to stay on the phone and waste their time (while you catch up on you web surfing). When they feel comfortable with you, ask them about 29prime.

They did absolutely nothing for me other than take my money. When I called to cancel, they told me they would review my site and call me back. They never called me back. I wrote to them to cancel the service (supposedly can be canceled each month), they failed to cancel and continue to bill me. Avoid this service like the plague!!!

I use 29Prime for my local SEO and they are quite spotty. You have to stay on them to keep moving on the things they promised. They picked up the wrong phone number (it still works) for most of my listings and have been slow to fix. They did just post my second You Tube video, so that part is moving forward. My #1 rankings are flat right now, so I have to get on them about that. On the plus side I have 94 #1 rankings on Google that they got for me. And I do get calls (we are not retail).

These guys robocall me every day, not matter how many times you ask them to remove you. If you google them you will see that they are a complete scam and they are using services to post fake reviews on sites like this that won't catch it. Check the yelp reviews! Hard to fake that!

changed buissness adress made me loose buisness scam artist just type in 29 prime scams in google and you will see be ware

Love this website! It is simple to navigate and has a lot of cool things to read. I like the company because it helped my boss out. He seems pretty happy and isn't bugging me anymore about helping him with his website. I had to call the company a couple of times to clear some billing issues but it was really easy and the customer service rep who talked to me, Joshua was extremely helpful. Thanks 29 Prime for making my life at work easier.

Really like their website, easy to navigate. Heard great things about this company and signed up for their service a couple of weeks ago. So far they seem to really know their stuff and very helpful with picking good keywords. I dealt with Joshua, nice personable lad. He spent an hour on the phone with me explaining exactly what is being done. I'm very satisfied with their service.

My family owns a local dry cleaning business and my dad asked me to find a way to get us noticed more on internet search engines, especially Google. I was surprised that my dad even knew what Google was. I remember once we got a call from 29 Prime and at the time my dad passed the phone to me since he didn't speak English that well. I told them we weren't interested at the time. I went to the website and read more about what they do. I showed and explained it to my father who was instantly interested in 29 Prime's services. He wasn't too excited about the price though but I told him he had to stop being so cheap about everything.

I liked how easy the website was to navigate and how informative and eye catching it was. The company seems to be very easy to work with. They offer different packages which is easily displayed on the site and you can even get a huge discount if you sign up long term which is what we did. So far, the service has been excellent. We have nothing to complain about.

I have to admit that I didn't know much about online marketing a couple of years ago. But I kept reading about it online and hearing about it from friends who owned businesses. It seemed complicated and tedious to keep up with so like anything that is extremely technical in nature, I brushed it aside and didn't give it much more thought until my sister, who owns a local jewelry store told me she wanted to build her online business. She asked me how to get more traffic to her website and boost her visibility on Google. I really didn't have a clue how she could do this but told her about a friend who used an online marketing company to help them. She was hesitant at first because she didn't want to invest a great deal of money into it. I called up the friend and got the name of the company they used which was 29 Prime. My sister was happy to see that their rates weren't outrageous and decided to give it a try. They guaranteed that my sister's business would show up on the front page of google. It's only been a month but so far, she is really happy with the customer service and what they've been able to do for her. I'm just happy that I was able to help her out even though I wasn't that knowledgeable about the topic. 29 Prime has been so easy to work with and well worth the investment.

I know my SEO work is in good hands. Now I have set special small budget for you guys for my next year just for SEO from 29prime. My management is very impressed with your work and we also plan to get you guys involved in rest of our company websites and also our client's sites.

29Prime, thanks for your help with the link building and SEO service. For a very small amount of money, you were able to move one of my websites from nowhere at all to 10 on page one of Google.

This was a big lesson in stupidity for me....and I learned my lesson well. They called me on my cell phone, telling me they were calling regarding my "Google Listing" and wanting to verify my information. Huh? I asked if they were Google, and they said they were associated with Google, and could increase my website hits, and have me on the first page of Google in a month, and number 1 in three months. Now, to be honest, I didn't know anything about Search Engine Optimizing, but my brother said I was #16 on Google, and I didn't know that was pretty good. So I did sign up. Wow....what a ripoff! Not only did I not get number 1 like they promised, but my website dropped to the third page after 3 months, and then completely fell off of Google entirely.

Guess what? Google flagged my site for unscrupulous search engine practices. I had to actually get a whole other domain name because of what they did!!! They refused to refund my money, although they clearly did not achieve the objectives that they promised.

Stupid me for believing telemarketers. And Kathy H, I think you are right. I have noticed that all the people giving this company glowing reviews just have that 1 review. That couldn't possibly be a coincidence.

29Prime are a firm I consistently refer people to for great link building and targeted SEO campaigns in a wide variety of markets. Always professional, always reliable and very friendly - great to work with all around.

The SEO and SEM services is really a high beneficial to enjoy from 29prime. If you've never work here you always missed out the most beautiful techniques they're using to serve us. Give a blow for your keywords and websites to make it doing exceptionally well.

I wasn't aware of the SEO when I was in desperate in need. I started working when my business was doing some basic groundwork. 29Prime promised to blow my sites as a chart busters and latter I read the feedback from other client and I thought I should have them a try. It was really mind over matter with the remarkable work they've done. I've become the regular client when they're looking to blow their business and on the other side me too. Now, we're working more precisely and they never had me a chance to say.

I am really grateful to 29Prime SEO Services for their customized email campaigns that brought us increased calls and more business. Thanks to this professional firm, we have been able to introduce our products to an international audience. The extensive knowledge base and prompt responsiveness of 29Prime is really impressive.

I truly appreciate you stepping up for me when I got stranded with the SEO of my website. Thanks again, for all of your help specially Anthony who helps me all the way. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your work on my site. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Your professionalism and dedication are to be commended. It's wonderful to have an SEO company like you guys. Talent and skill such as yours can truly be recommended, Thanks 29Prime.

29Prime has done search engine marketing for us for many years and more recently has taken over the ongoing upkeep of our web site. They are very responsive and proactive to our needs. 29Prime built a beautiful web site for us at a reasonable cost. They handled everything professionally including the SEO on our site.

I initially contacted 29Prime, Inc. to hire them for SEO and SEM services, and I was astonished to see the dramatic changes in my search engine rankings in just the first week after contacting and hiring them! They really prove what they promised with me. I'm so grateful for the service they provide.

Gents when looking for a SEO company simply right click and look at the source code. In keywords look at what they have inside < > then search a couple of them, if they can't do it for themselves how are they going to do it for you?

The online marketing and search engine optimization from 29prime was a great success. It has brought in a lot of new inquiries and clients. We will definitely continue using their service.

29Primehas done a terrific SEO job quickly and efficiently. Communications are good and profession approach and explanation of where the project is heading and guidance on direction and work involved very strong.

I appreciate 29Prime honesty and their dedication to quality customer service and providing SEO service too. I know that as I am getting sound search engine rankings, I always have friendly, well-trained, and knowledgeable people that I can talk to with any concerns I might have.

I've been very happy with the work 29Prime has done for us on our two fanpages and the redesign of our website. Marcus actually listened to what we wanted and showed a lot of patience . We've also been very satisfied in his understanding of what we want and then finding technical solutions to enact. Highly recommend 29Prime for SEM services!