US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

endsleyp
2/21/17

Its a week later & there are still Lilly blooms that have yet to open. It has looked great since its arrival & my honey comments about how great they look every morning. Much nicer looking than just roses!

jerryt45

Good service.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahdhfhfuwuhwhfhgifiwhehguywhshgugjrhwhsg

mikaylas1
2/20/17

My grandma loved her bonzai and wind chime. I know where I will now be getting her flowers and plants. It was well worth the cost!

tomf95
2/20/17

My order was placed online and it arrived on time. Communication with the seller was excellent. The message I asked for on the card was accurate. My wife was thrilled with the bouquet, but it was just the blooms in a vase. I kinda expected it to be trimmed with baby's breath or a ribbon or something to make the bouquet "pop".

darleneo9
2/20/17

I have been a customer for sometime now. Every order I place is delivered and recipients of my orders are happy. 1-800 offers a variety of products to select from, and I have always been happy with their service. I recommend the site to friends and family all the time.

maribeld

I ordered the basket on 2/7
Received a delivery confirmation 2/8. Basket had not been delivered
Called several times and spoke w/ppl outside of the US. The hold time and interaction was very frustrating.
Not sure if the basket was delivered 2/10 or 2/11.

Very unpleasant experience.

chrise70
2/19/17

Delivery was on time and perfect. They were delivered to a school the day before Valentines Day and they were delivered during school hours. Thanks

donaldk35
2/18/17

MADE MY WIFE VERY HAPPY. THEY WERE ON TIME FOR VALENTINES DAY. I WOULD BUY FLOWERS FROM THEM ANY TIME.

brianf110
2/18/17

Product was great, looked just like the item pictured. Prompt on time delivery. Everyone was very happy with the outcome.

bennies15
2/17/17

I don't think this company care about what the product looks like when it arrives to it's destination/ recipient. For this reason, I will shop around and maybe just end up going into a store front and purchase them that way. Nothing personal.

gracek21
2/17/17

I was fortunate enough to see the flowers alongside the recipient I purchased them for when they arrived. In the past, I haven't had a good online experience when. it comes to flower delivery. The last 5 arrangements I had purchased from previous websites similar to yall's always arrived half way through their life or already wilting, petals falling off, brown spots; bad experiences....
I heard a really good review about 1800flowers from a friend of mine, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I ordered 3 arrangements all of which had only just started budding/ blooming when they arrived. Absolutely beautiful, and the highlight of the recipient's day! None of the people I ordered them for have had good experiences receiving or ordering online arrangements, but they all said these were the prettiest and *freshest (the most important thing) that they had seen.
Overall, on a future holiday I will definitely be purchasing again. 2 thumbs up for sure!

bryantt6
2/17/17

My girlfriend received the flowers the day after valentines because she leave work at 5 and it wasn't delivered until 6pm. I paid an extra 7 dollars so she could receive the flowers the day of but this did not happen and now I have to spend more money to make it up to her. Tried reaching customer service twice only to get disconnected after 2 hours of hold music. Would not recommend to anyone nor use again ever.

dennisf45
Dennis F.
2/17/17

The flower My wife received were beautiful, Only negative I ordered the Large and was disappointed in the size of the arrangment

victork34
2/16/17

Stay away for this organization. I ordered a nice arrangement for my sweetheart on 1/26 for delivery on 2/14. It was delivered on 1/27 and the arrangement was not fresh and lasted only a few days. The local associate admitted they did not check the date. They called me to ask what I wanted to do. I said I wanted them delivered as specified. The Spanish speaking associate began to curse at me in Spanish. I terminated the call and called 1800flowers. They said it would be taken care of and were apologetic as they had complaints about this primarily Spanish speaking affiliate. It did not arrive on 2/14. I received a confirmation that it had been belivered 2/15. They lied. It had not. I asked for a refund but they wouldn't do that so I am working with my bank to dispute the transaction.

I will go local from now on. If I could give less than a one to denote the rating I would. It's too bad; their service has got on worse and worse over the last year.

Again, stay away. They are not honorable..

michaelt196
2/16/17

Awesome display and delivered as promised. Flowers were fresh and in perfect condition which is all you can ask for

cp96
2/16/17

My friend was pleased with the funeral flowers. They arrived at the church and put on display with the others. The flowers were then taken home to be enjoyed. I am pleased that the flowers were well received.

Cora Pustaver

teddyh10
2/16/17

If you get tricked into buying a Groupon you can't use the Groupon to buy arrangements at regular price. You have to buy at "special" Groupon prices that are roughly 3 times what their regular prices are. Also another thing they don't tell you is that these flowers aren't delivered by a local florist with free shipping. Instead they come for florists hours away so they can charge $15 to ship them and pad the sale price. Stay far away from these con artists!

carlo1192
2/16/17

My flower order was delivered to the wrong address even through I gave the correct one. Since I guess my company would not allow FedEx to deliver to that address, FedEx took them to the mailroom that would accept them but nobody could tell me where that was. After an hour of calling around, I found out where they were and drove the 15 miles to get them... NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!

oscaro3
2/16/17

I ordered flowers for my spouse for valentine's day and they werent delivered. Her office closes at 5 pmand i received an email a little after 7pm stating that my order had been delivered. So i emailed customer service and they responded today 2 days later saying that they will be redelivering today the 16th at no extra cost for me. I paid 86 dollar for a 60 dollar bouquet of flowers and the rest was shipping fees for them not to make it on time? Why would my wife want a flower arrangement today. They made me look bad for not delivering on time and now they're going to make it worse with their "redelivery" of some valentine's day flowers 2 days late. Horrible seevice. Horrible solution for a refund request. So much for their 100% satisfaction guarantee. Go to a local flower shop instead. Less of a hassle and you can be sure your order will be complete.

toddy5
2/15/17

Terrible customer service and unreliable. A nasty combo! Hope you don't make the same mistake I made and decid to order from this company.

henrichc
2/15/17

Some of the flowers are not fresh no more when they receive it and it not disame like in the photo..........................................................................

brianh200
2/15/17

I can 100% guarantee you I don't have a smile on my face when I think of 1-800-Flowers! They sent me dead flowers and that was just the beginning. Here's my final email to them that sums up my expereince: So you are going to redeliver, issue a 50% refund and a $20 credit (which I will never use because of this experience). I accept this offer but I need to share something with you... I doubt this email will make it any further than you but it should go straight to the CEO. You sent me DEAD flowers. I guess that happens when you're a huge company that doesn't actually make a single flower arrangement, instead you outsource everything to questionable florists looking to make a quick buck. Receiving dead flowers was just the first smack in the face from your company. When I called THE FIRST TIME I was on hold for over an hour before I reached a representative. I explained the situation and requested a full refund. This representative never asked my name, order number, phone number or any additional information. Then he placed me on hold for about 10 minutes before returning to the call and pretending like he couldn't hear me. Then he hung up. No call back, no email... nothing! I had absolutely no way of holding him accountable for this act. The SECOND TIME I called I was on hold FOR ANOTHER HOUR. This time the first thing I asked for was the representative's name and ID number. Her name was Cheri but she refused to give me an ID number. I find it very hard to believe your representatives do not have any way of identifying them to hold them accountable. I also gave her my order number, name, phone number and email in case we got "disconnected" again. Well guess what? She put me on hold and never came back. I waited 30 minutes before hanging up. She never called back. She never emailed. It's clear your customer service staff plays games with your customers instead of handling the situation. It's for this reason I posted this review on every single site I could find. Unfortunately they all have a minimum rating of one star. You don't deserve a star. You deserve to go out of business for treating your customers this way. Sending me new flowers, a 50% refund and $20 credit doesn't even begin to compensate me for all the trouble you caused me. Not only did you lose me as a customer but millions of people will read this review and steer clear of your company because of this. Let this be a lesson. You messed with the wrong person.

arifh2
2/15/17

Don't subject yourself to this nonsense company. I ordered flowers 10 days in advance to be delivered on Vaientine's Day. It's now 5:52PM on February 15, and the flowers aren't delivered, and they won't issue a full refund.

kennethw72
2/15/17

Ordered a $110 arrangement as pictured on their website. What was delivered was a sad, wilting, poor attempt at what was ordered. A few more people in the same office got the same treatment by 1800 Flowers. Several calls later, was promised a 2nd delivery of the correct order. It never came. Couldn't get thru to them for 1 1/2 days so far. I gave up. Called the credit card company to cancel the charge. DO NOT USE 1800 Flowers. Go to a local florist. NEVER AGAIN

vladimirs23
2/15/17

Flowers for my wife were never delivered on Valentine's Day, I paid extra fee for 2/14 delivery. Never again! Worst experience. I was sick as a dog, couldn't go out and buy flowers, figured they would help...ruined my day!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
howarde12
Howard E.
on 5/9/16
Answer
davep86
dave p.
A: You have to fight with them on a regular basis to get actual compensation. This company takes no responsibility for anything.
on 9/26/16
on 1/24/16
Answer
kellyw46
Kelly W.
A: Service is terrible! Will never use them or reccomend to anyone! Use your local florist
on 1/26/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other customers.

8 Photos for 1-800-Flowers