Review of 1-800-Flowers

Tel: 1-800-Flowers
domainadmin@1800flowers.com

marjorier13
7/23/17

Delivered on time the day after I ordered...for a birthday so very important it be on time, and this is the second time I have ordered this arrangement that looks like my Bichon Frise, "Miss Sunie," carnations, a nose, sunglasses, and pretty yellow background flowers. Very cute and looks just like my doggie!!

karenw231
7/23/17

We ordered a perfect vase full of Sunflowers for my daughters birthday,we were told they would be delivered the day before. Well after waiting all day to hear from our son-in-law that it was delivered ,it never was delivered. So I called and they assured me they would be there for sure on her birthday,guess what they were not !! So I got very upset and called 1-800-Flowers, and was informed that one couldn't be delivered on Sunday because it was an Artistan vase.So a very helpful women helped me pick out a different on that was not our first choice.and it was $20.00 dollars cheaper and after already writing my letter saying I wanted my money they owed me I still haven't heard anything.

Tip for consumers: poor service after being told it would be delivered no problem.

andrewj98
7/21/17

The shopping experience through the 1-800-Flowers site was very convenient and easy to navigate. A couple notes to make this a 5-star experience:
1) Explicitly show or mention what currency you will be charging the amount in. I was directing the order to be placed at a Canadian flower shop and the site made no mention of the currency I would be charged in. Turns out it was USD. This wouldn't be a problem if I knew upfront.
2) I had the flowers delivered to a venue that I was not going to be in attendance at. Ideally, the person delivering the flowers could snap a quick picture of the flowers on delivery and send it to the email attached to my ordering profile. This way I would know that the flowers were delivered to where they needed to be on time and as expected.

issama3
7/21/17

Excellent fresh flowers with great customer service. Highly recommended for special occasions. Well done.

ashleyl104
7/20/17

The flowers arrived on time. However, the arrangement did not look anything like the picture. For the price, I definitely expected more.

eugeneh27
7/19/17

It did not send out the text message.It did not send out the text message.It did not send out the text message.It did not send out the text message.It did not send out the text message.

julies193
7/17/17

I will never order here again. The order was not there on time not even on the right day. They charged me more than they quoted. I did not get the product that I paid for it was na entirely different one. Just horrible, never again.

andyb110
7/15/17

It was a gift for my daughter. It arrived on time. She loved the cactus dish garden. All of the plants and the the dish were carefully packaged, arrived without any damage and were beautifully arranged.
Ordering was easy, and I was kept informed of the delivery through email. I would definitely order again.

ericp98
7/15/17

Gave the "serene green" set as a gift, and she loved the flowers! Ordering and gifting (with a personal message) was super easy. Thanks!

bethr63
7/15/17

I ordered the flip flop cookies for a friend who loves flip flops. They arrived as promised and they were so cute - exactly as picture! My friend said they were delicious too!
So I'm very happy with this order!

daphneo
7/13/17

ordered flowers for someone for their birthday on July 3rd, for same day delivery. Although they called at 5:00 I ws unable to answer the phone and they left no message at all. So next day when we could see that they were not delivered, we called and customer service said the local florist didn't have what we had ordered (I believe it was the balloon part of our order) so they just didn't do it. She said it will be delivered on July 5th....what good does that do when her birthday was the 4th????? But what else could we do, we had them deliver the next day and it was still missing the chocolates that we paid for to be with the order. They gave us 50% off but that was not the point. Our friend did NOT get her flowers in time!!

janets138
7/13/17

Hello,
I ordered same day delivery to my Aunt on the 4th of July for her 99th birthday. I was amazed at they actually got there for her special day and with a balloon! My Cousin said they were beautiful so they sent a photo of the arrangement to me. I'm sorry to say I was not pleased with the presentation at all. It looked like someone grabbed flowers and just stuck them in the vase and sent them on their way. All the beautiful roses were lost in this bouquet.
Here is the photo of the arrangement. I'm assuming that because it was rushed that extra care didn't take place.
Yes, I will use you again (because we used you before with great satisfaction.) but please tell your florist at this particular site to be careful. I expected better for spending over $70.00.
Janet Stilley

Order #: W00825226528135
Order Date: 7/3/2017

I sent this letter with a photo to your customer service shortly after seeing my order and no one has contacted me.

karenh248
7/12/17

All nice blooms, no seconds. We have to put them in a vase, but that's no big deal. They arrived right on time. It would be nice if you could have your order delivered in 3 or 4 days, not 5 or 6.

richardr179
7/11/17

Am very pleased with the purchase process; the product was delivered on time and I appreciated the e-mail confirmation of the delivery.

stacyd47
7/11/17

I ordered flowers for a client of our firm who was having a birthday, don't usually use 1800flowers but thought I'd give it a shot. The email updates are great! I received one that said they attempted delivery but no one was home, no big deal. I called the client to ask if she was home, she had just left to dinner with her husband and was expecting a few arrangements from others, she'd left a note on the door to leave the flowers in a specified (shaded) area, the florist did not. I called the C.S. number to update them with a cell phone number (id provided a home phone before). The CS rep said she couldn't get into my order because someone else was in it. I tried the "chat" option and had the same result multiple times. It was frustrating that I couldn't update the information and was now working on overtime to ensure someone else did their job. I would have much rather have spoken to representative at the flower shop who knew exactly what was going on with the driver and was able to solve the problem. I'd probably continue using local florist vs. 1800flowers in the future.

giof1
7/11/17

I liked the service provided and the flower arrived when it was schedule. I would improve the options after your selection, for example if I want the vase or not. Moreover the my text was incorrect and words were missing, I was expecting more for the price of the service.

erinm101
Erin M.
7/10/17

Order arrived on day as expected. I originally requested to be contacted bcs my last order was not as nice looking as expecting however I'm satisfied with this latest order. Very nice flowers arranged as expected.

belyndac1
7/10/17

I have used this service for years and have never had any problems with my orders. The flowers are usually the nicest ones at the service or hospital. I love the convenience and the customer service is terrific!

matthews133
7/9/17

I sent the arrangement to a friend as a thank and there was no card, so he had to guess who it was from. Not a very nice surprise.

lauras247
7/8/17

Ordered flowers for a funeral. They did not show up and there was no phone message when we got back. The phone clerks were very sympathetic and gave me a $20 savings pass because of the poor service. It took a MONTH to get it, so I could reorder the flowers. I would try another place first.

janets137
7/8/17

Two of the three arrangements sent have been received. The third one is scheduled for next week. I received pictures from recipient, and although satisfactory, not as pretty as portrayed in online catalog. Very few roses on the miniature rose plants, and the dendrobium had only one stem of blossoms. :(

scottv23
7/7/17

I ordered flowers for delivery on 7 Jul 17. The were delivered on 30 Jun 17, one week early! These flowers we're for my Mother's 80th birthday and I expected them to be fresh and beautiful for her birthday, not over a week old and dying! FAIL!!

This is my first disappointment with 1-800-Flowers.

laural173
7/6/17

This particular flower arrangement was just lovely. It was delivered as promised. I was completely satisfied with this order.

peggyb55
7/6/17

I ordered two dozen yellow roses with silver embossed vase on June 27th. Delivery option included next day delivery, to my surprise - at no extra cost. The flowers & vase were delivered by Fed Ex in early afternoon in PA. My mother was ecstatic & I was super pleased with the quick shipping, quality of product & cost of just $64.99, plus $14.95 delivery charge! So Happy!!!

millieb8
7/6/17

I ordered flowers for my sister for her 65th birthday. They were not delivered by 7pm. I called customer service and they said they would not be able to deliver them till the next day. I told them that was not going to work with me. I had ordered them in time for her big day. Not the day after. They called my sister and apologized to my sister and let her know it was their fault! But they did deliver the flowers on her birthday at 9:45 pm! That made me a very happy customer! And I will continue to be a customer! Thanks for making my sister very happy on her 65th birthday!!!

Helpful answer

Service is terrible! Will never use them or reccomend to anyone! Use your local florist

By Kelly W. on 1/24/16
Helpful answer

You have to fight with them on a regular basis to get actual compensation. This company takes no responsibility for anything.

By dave p. on 5/9/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other customers.

17 Photos for 1-800-Flowers