US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donnam173
1/19/17

I received a photo of the flowers we sent my Aunt while she was in the hospital and they looked just a pretty as the photo on the website! I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from 1-800-Flowers.com! Donna Murdock - Wakeman, Ohio

myrtler18
1/18/17

The fruit bouquet was awesome, they loved it and I'm sure by now it is all gone. I got a little worried when by 4:30pm, they hadn't received the fruit, but I called and you said it might be 7:00pm before it would be delivered. I think around 5:00pm they called and said it had arrived!

eddieb41
1/16/17

Flowers wilted in 3 days. Arrangement was horrible. Only had one rose on one side. Ordered 18 roses so this wouldn't happen. Will not use this company ever again.

chaze6
1/14/17

Needed a funeral floral arrangement quickly the same day. Ordered at 1pm and flowers were at the funeral home by 5pm... Great Same Day Service. Also item matched the online picture perfectly! Price was very good and couldn't be more pleased. Thanks 1-800-Flowers for a great product and service!

rondaj7
1/14/17

I always send a tree and plaque for sympathy as I feel it has a lot more meaning and will last for ever. I always have the recipient send me a photo when they receive it. I always buy the larger tree so it looks fairly nice when they get it. This time it looked much like the smaller tree, in fact it was very small. Otherwise I am usually happy with my orders and will continue to shop here.

rebeccaj51
1/13/17

delivered as directed to my sister in PA. Thank you I believe she will be pleased with the choice as her birthday party is tomorrow.

cheris52
1/13/17

I sent the arrangement with the Westie Dog made out of white carnations in the center of the arrangements, since the person receiving this for her birthday owns two Westies, and she was thrilled beyond words with the arrangement! She loved how they filled her kitchen with happiness and the touch of the dog in the arrangement made it even more special!

richardh214
1/12/17

I was happy to see that the display arrived, was in excellent condition (even in our harsh climate), and stood out amongst all the other displays that were there. It was a very nice selection offered in the sympathy category and I'd have no problem as a return customer and I'd also recommend to others. Thank you!

beverlyh41
1/10/17

Flowers were appropriate. Pricing was a little much, could have been a little fuller for the money.

colleens36
1/9/17

My order was shipped as promised & I received full confirmation via e-mail from 1-800 Flowers & the lovely recipients! They said it was beautiful!!!

sm979
1/8/17

The actual bouquet did not resemble anything like the photo. Granted I realize local florists may not have all of the exact flowers, I was hoping the color scheme would be adhered.
However, the flowers did arrive on time and was well received. Thank you.

norbc
1/6/17

I did not see the flowers personally but my lady was thrilled with them and sent me a picture with heartfelt thanks

sureshk13
1/6/17

Shopping with 1-800-Flowers is easy. They have a wide choice of gifts which could be chosen based on your need for various occasions.

kelvinm40
1/6/17

Excellent service and price. I will be ordering monthly for the entire year of 2017 for my wife. A tradition my grandfather did for my grandmother, now I'm caring it on with my wife and preparing my son to do the same when he's married.

susanp144
1/3/17

My family was happy with the flowers. They served as a beautiful center piece. I appreciated being able to get the flowers delivered the next day.

karena113
1/3/17

The flower arrangement was perfect and was exactly like the picture on your website. The flowers were delivered in just a few hours after I ordered them from the website. Would definitely order again!

laurac202
1/3/17

The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and fabulous. I purchased a large centerpiece and a bouquet that had similar flowers. So gorgeous. Quadrupled the effect in the house.

jaya96
1/2/17

We were pleased with your service, especially the follow through when there wss a mistake!

beautysmartyb
1/2/17

Thank you. The flowers certainly succeeded in creating the excitement and joy I brought them for n

jp196
1/2/17

The ease of ordering and delivering were wonderful. Unfortunately the flowers that were delivered never opened, they just died.

yvettek2
1/2/17

I had this delivered to my 6 year old granddaughter...she loves kittys. Really cute arrangement, but smaller than I expected. A little overpriced with the additional 15 dollar fee. Just small carnations,evergreens and a few babys breath. Total was 80 dollars. I would purchase again but only at lower price.

valerieb47
1/2/17

She loved the flowers very much. Said they filled her house with such a wonderful aroma. They weren't open when she got the arrangement but the day they just started to come alive.

sharonj65
1/1/17

I ordered flowers from 1-800 Flowers that were shaped like a cat for a friend who loves cats and is not well. She received the "Caroling Cat" and was thrilled. It made her day and mine as well. It was a job well done.

kathyf45
1/1/17

Arrangement was pretty and my sister enjoyed it. I thought the picture from which I ordered it seemed fuller and had more color. It did look very Christmas like.

carolynk26
1/1/17

I love flowers. So when you send flowers you desire that the recipient is "wowed " in such a way that it delights the heart and engages your sight, smell and touch. It's in that one magical moment you know the recipient knows they are loved. My oh my! That's exactly what happened. Thanks 1800Flowers

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
howarde12
Howard E.
on 5/9/16
Answer
davep86
dave p.
A: You have to fight with them on a regular basis to get actual compensation. This company takes no responsibility for anything.
on 9/26/16
on 1/24/16
Answer
kellyw46
Kelly W.
A: Service is terrible! Will never use them or reccomend to anyone! Use your local florist
on 1/26/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other customers.

7 Photos for 1-800-Flowers