Review of 1-800-Flowers

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

beesana
3/27/17

order was perfect. thank you for helping me put a smile on my sister's face! it was exactly like the picture on the site.

crystaln11
3/27/17

It was delivered timely, the arrangement was beautiful and it put a smile on our friends face. Just as we ordered. Perfect

williamb275
3/25/17

Easy to order and send products. Delivery was on-time. No hassle gift-buying (whether for yourself or somebody else). Will use their service again, no question.

danielc188
3/24/17

Bouquet was beautifully arranged and delivered at the agreed time. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you

judyw62
3/19/17

My mom said the arrangement was beautiful, sent me a picture and it looked like the picture on the website.

litak
3/18/17

The flowers were beautiful. They were easy to order and track. So many arrangements to choose fun for all occasions. Feedback for the actual arrangement was extremely favorable. I have ordered in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you.

michelleg144
3/17/17

Very pleased with my order which arrived on time and hassle free. Sent as an anniversary gift to my parents who loved the arrangement. I've been pleased with all my orders and will order again.

landulenis
3/13/17

My order arrived early enough during the day, and was intact. The order was accurate and presented beautifully.

jennifers348
3/12/17

It was delivered to the person without any issues. Ordering was an ordeal as there were several types of discounts depending on which URL you clicked to get to ordering. It would be nice to have ONE sale, ONE discount, and make sure that the CELEBRATIONS perks are applicable to ALL situations.

lorrainef9
3/12/17

I had sent flowers to my sister & she said that they were beautiful. The roses were a nice touch to the very colorful peruvian lilies!

steveb253
3/10/17

process was simple and I received just what I wanted on time and to the location that I specified in the order.

kerrif5
3/9/17

I ordered these from Maryland to be delivered to my step mother in Florida. Of course, you're always a little worried when you are so far away and won't be able to see the finish product in person, but the pictures she sent me looked exactly like the one on the website. She was very pleased with this unique arrangement and I was very happy with the purchasing and shipping experience.

angelov11
3/9/17

I have used 1-800-flowers now on three occasions and each time I was 100% pleased with their ease of ordering, service and quality. Made a few people very happy! I recommend them highly.

shawnb55
3/5/17

I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday and I just wanted to say: She loved her flowers and you helped in making her birthday a success.

maryb410
3/4/17

These beautiful flowers were sent to a relative to fell and broke both legs. She was upset as she would not be going how for quite awhile and would miss the buds coming out on her bushes. She was very pleased to see the beautiful spring floral arrangement. It truly brightened her day. Thank you!

evelynh25
3/3/17

Could not have been happier with the delivery and product. The fruit was fresh and all other goodies were enjoyable. Will use this service again.

joycec54
3/3/17

extremely pleased with this floral arrangement for my friend's birthday. It arrived on time and it was beautiful and very fresh

paulr210
3/2/17

I ordered flowers for Valentines Day They arrived before noon great delivery service. The flowers, Roses , did not look good they were limp the pink roses were all browning on the petals the green leaves were all brittle dry or just limp and there was no plant food inside the package. The vase and candies and message were all included and in great shape I called the 1 800 number and left a message In a short period of time I got an apology and a notice a replacement would be sent. I got a message from a local florist that a replacement arrangement would be sent next day.I was pleased with the quick response by both customer service and by the local florist that handled the replacement. The next morning the new arrangement was delivered and it was really nice fresh and was long lasting it is still in bloom The roses from the 1st order lasted 4 days before they all wilted away even with water changes and diagonal cuts on the stem. I am very pleased with the way everything was handled and will remain a customer I don't know what the problem was with the Roses but The holiday volume may be at blame. Thank you for all your assistance and excellent customer service. Paul Rumpf

patrickm162
3/2/17

The arrangement was received with wilted flowers and leaves, it was horrible looking the next day. Not what I expected for the money I paid. Thanks to 1-800-Flowers, I was able to resolve the issue.

clydef4
3/2/17

Flowers arrived after service was completed, We had to go pick them up from wrong location. There I stood with 184.00 worth of beautiful flowers after the memorial service was done. Does not get much worse then that, He was cremated so I did not have a grave site to place them on. I called the phone number provided and could not hardly understand the person on the other end. I only speak English, this is America. Never Again !!!

deving10
2/24/17

Well for Valentine's Day i wanted to surprise 3 lady with flowers. Why did i use these people? They did everything wrong. Delivery date wrong, the color of the flowers wrong, they even got mom wrong. These people really miss spelled mom. By far the worst service ever...

mattv10
2/24/17

The flowers were beautiful but they were delivered at 4:15, after my wife had left for the day. Day after Valentine's Day flowers aren't as nice as ones that are received on the actual holiday

rg71
2/23/17

I have used this florist several times and been more than happy with their arrangement.

Therefore, I recommend them completely.

Enjoy!

lorenb34
2/23/17

I have used 1-800-Flowers many times in the past. The online experience is great. My fiancé had requested that I not send her flowers in a box. She wants them delivered from a local florist. The quality of the flowers from a local florist has been hit or miss lately. This last time for Valentines Day, they were definitely substandard. The flowers were already "aged" and were thrown away within two days. Quite disappointing for spending $190 with 1800flowers!

tjm11
2/22/17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Very please with service and quality of flowers

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/9/16
Answer
davep86
dave p.
A: You have to fight with them on a regular basis to get actual compensation. This company takes no responsibility for anything.
on 9/26/16