Review of 1-800-Flowers

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

georgeh143
5/26/17

I have ordered from you twice in the past month and both times it was very difficult, I almost attempted to contact the company corporate offices, (A) you offer an AARP discount however your website will not calculate it at time of billing (B) both times when I called for help the customer service rep's barely speak or understand English and always have excessive noise in the background (the last time it sounded like children playing) so I switched to "web chat" so we could communicate and resolve my issue. I was using "Pro Flowers" but switched to you for my AARP discount, not sure it's worth the trouble.

robertm501
5/25/17

1800Flowers got a Mother's Day arrangement delivered in time for Mother's day for us after Proflowers blew it and couldn't fix it. Should have gone with 1800Flowers from the start. We won't make the Proflowers mistake again. Thank you 1800Flowers!!!!

wendyw97
5/25/17

Lovely flowers my friend loved them and they were delivered on time! Highly recommend!! I would use this service again. Five star service!!!

donnam212
5/25/17

I do not know if they arrived at the funeral home due to not being able to attend services. I just hope that they arrived.

montoid
5/24/17

I ordered Flowers for my Grandmother, Aunt, and girlfriend a few days before Mother's Day and the recipients all received them by the dates advised and requested. Upon receipt of the flowers I ordered, I was personally informed by the recipients that the flowers were very beautiful and well received. Additionally, the flowers are still alive to date, they have lasted for over two weeks now. Thank you for your time and service 1-800-Flowers.

paulw234
5/24/17

I sent these flowers to my sister in-law for Mothers Day and she was very happy with her delivery. She has since passed away and I've ordered a beautiful arrangement for her funeral.

jacobr55
5/24/17

My mother received her gift of flowers at a prompt time and in GREAT shape. She loved them so much as she cried when calling me to thank me :)

Thank you so much for the great gift and helping her have a wonderful Mother's Day!

mikelw4
5/24/17

They forgot to send the balloon and stuffed animal with gift. I am not sure how this get missed when this your job. greatly disappointed in that this is your job and you failed at it.

cindye29
5/23/17

The plant was for my mother for her birthday and mother's day. I wanted to personalize it with little "Stick Balloons" that said happy birthday and happy mothers day and I saw they have them because they are included with other arrangements. However they do not customize orders. :-(

lindap200
5/23/17

I have ordered from here several times. They do everything they say they do. Flowers are beautiful, delivered on time and you don't have to worry about a thing. Perfect !

michaelf219
5/22/17

The flowers arrived as requested but the delivery person NEVER rang the doorbell!!
My mother just got out of rehab for a broken hip, it was 95 degrees and she had just been to her door for the mail. One hour later she decided to check and outside in the heat were the flowers!!! They started wilting immediately!!. 1800flowers offered to reship another order but has not done so yet, so the jury is still out. How do you deliver a perishable product and not ring the door bell which would allow the occupant to answer the door? LAZY delivery person and not a good reflection on a great company who I have used before without any problems!!!!

lanced23
5/22/17

My past experience with 1-800-FLOWERS has been nothing short of great each time I've ordered from you.

yanelise
5/22/17

I am satisfied and happy with all your services, thank you very much. The website was easy and helpful to use it and there was enough varieties to choose

jaimeh21
5/22/17

The colors of the roses did not look anything like the picture and I had to pay $20 for shipping and handling. Not to mention it took over a week for them to see if I received the order. Probably the last time I order from 1-800-Flowers. Oh well. Guess you learn from your mistakes. On a positive note, my mother received the flowers on the day I asked.

kirant
5/22/17

Thank you for the very large and very delicious assortment of fruits. My mom recently moved to Ireland with her Irish husband. Her 4 kids and 3 grandkids are left behind across Canada and the U.S., missing out on these special celebrations. I ordered the fruit, cheese and crackers basket for Mother's day, from Calgary, Canada, and they were over the moon with the surprise. Sometimes flowers are just not enough when you really want to say I love you and Thank you. I will definitely use you again for more special deliveries to Ireland. For the USD price I paid, I was pleased you didn't skimp on variety, quality and size like other American websites. Thanks for helping me make this a special memory for my mom and her husband!

lindaw250
5/22/17

This makes my 3rd order with 1-800-Flowers, and like before you out did yourself, being that I ordered a Plant for my Mother, for Mother's Day sight unseen, she got a big Beautiful green Plant, from what my Mother said, the Plant blooms Lilies. Thank you again for such a Great experience and the delivery was next day as Promised, when I placed the order the night before. Thank you Thank yo, Thank you. Linda Wofford.

shibinb
5/22/17

DO NOT USE THEY ARE CROOKS took our order and money for funeral today flowers never arrived..no email or explanation just couldnt be bothered ...offered 50% off next order..jokers Disgusting attitude, poor customer service ...Made a sad distressing day even worse....

cassandras22
5/22/17

I understand that I had these delivered just before Mother's Day but there is no excuse for the poor quality of these flowers. I specifically ordered this bouquet because I had sent one to my grandmother several months back. She literally continues to rave about the quality and beauty of this bouquet. The ones that were sent to my mother on Mother's day were far below my expectation of what I was ordering. Truly disappointed.

joelp35
5/22/17

If you need flowers delivered, and don't mind the price, this is all you need! 1800-Flowers has never let me down.

roberth363
5/22/17

Great gift delivered on time, and enjoyed by the two recipients that I sent them to for Mother's Day.

coltonr3
5/22/17

I bought roses for my Grandmother for Mothers day.
They arrived on time, were beautiful and she loved them!!
Only problem was the vase that came with them was to short for the roses and she did not want to cut the stems down short to fit into the vase.
Besides that, I am very happy with the order.

denniss141
5/22/17

Flowers were sold and delivered at a reasonable price. Delivery was on time. Flowers were beautiful. Made my Mother's Day on Mothers day. Thanks again. It is always a pleasure doing business with 1-800-Flowers.

gretchenw5
5/22/17

EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. DELIVERY PERSON WAS VERY NICE. THIS DELIVERY WAS ON TIME, THE DAY BEFORE MOTHERS.

christ6634
5/22/17

The FEDEX person that delivered to my moms house did not ring the doorbell so the flowers sat on her doorstep for hours. By the time she noticed something at her door the flowers were wilted. I asked for a Saturday delivery because my mom doesn't work that day and the inevitable happened. She said they were pretty but some did not make it through the next day.

normab20
5/22/17

Excellent customer service! Everyone expressed appreciation for their gift of beautiful flowers and the teapot.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
justins123
Justin S.
on 3/17/17
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the 1-800-Flowers staff and other customers.

9 Photos for 1-800-Flowers