Review of WritingBee

support@writingbee.com

1 star

inezh1
9/5/16

Just want thank you for the great job done by the writer in my last essay. I am sorry concerning the revision request. I am satisfied and I acknowledge the great work done)

ochiengr
8/30/16

Customer support is ever ready, feel free to ask a silly question and they'll quickly respond to all your queries. I used this site for my previous paper because I had a lot of paper all due at once but this site is to the rescue. I highly recommend this site! Go order now. As far i know FastEssay (http://www.fast-essay.com/) is one of the finest writing service provider. There writers impressed me as i got the service what i expected.

waynel33
11/30/15

nicely done

brendac34
10/21/15

Absolutely perfect - brilliantly done.
Great research and accurate facts - well written powerpoint covering all required areas.
A great job - well done.
Thank you so much Writer.
I am very happy.

nathanielf10
8/5/15

Second time choose WritingBee. They totally understand what I want for the paper. The paper is great, the writer followers instruction, and the writing is good! Thanks

percyr13
7/20/15

I like to work with WritingBee again, because their writer follows the instruction very well and writes with examples and explanation. He/she use the references that I require. BuyEssay.net deserves 5 stars.

stevg
4/6/15

I only ordered a paper from Writing bee to have time for other homework, and I was ready for something average. The paper turned out outstanding, I kinda enjoyed reading it myself, and the feedback from my supervisor has never been better! Will keep this site in mind for other assignments.

kated16
11/7/14

I had to write my term paper asap and my friend advised me to use writingbee.com as he ordered there his writing papers several times. FYI they did my paper very well. I was very happy that I could met the deadline.

hovardn
9/19/14

Just love writingbee.com . I'm a working student and don't have much time for writing papers, so writingbee.com saves me when I need. Highly recommend writingbee.com service.

oscars3
9/26/12

The web-sites logo really caught my attention. That is why I decided to go with their offer and order the paper. They followed my instructions. However the tutor asked me to change some stuff after I submitted the paper. Naturally the writer requested for additional payment. I was Ok with it. It takes whole lotta effort to satisfy the tutor

Questions? Get answers from the WritingBee staff and other customers.

WritingBee?