WriteMyPaper4Me.org reviews

support@writemypaper4me.org

21 reviews with 5 stars

maiyad
6/14/19

I was recommended this site by one of my friends. I must say that I was cautious about using this site due to possible credibility. This site has helped me attain an -A in two of my courses. And the availability for tech support or IT questions is also awesome they truly keep all type of hours for all types of students. An added bonus is when I'm surprised that the paper has been completed a day before I requested.

violettad
5/29/19

I have been using this website for various writing needs, whether it is graduate academic research or simple papers for BA. The papers are always of amazing quality, and if they are not - ask for a revision, and they will be. I appreciate all the work people who run the website put in to!

estelas4
1/23/19

These are very respectful, trustful and on point. If there is something wrong and you point it out they will fix. Every single paper I have gotten an A! They are honest and extremely helpful. Using them has saved me time and headaches.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Estela, your feedback is very appreciated and we are very happy that you received an excellent grade. If you need any more help with your tasks, we are always ready to help you! :)
jamess1564
1/4/19

That's probably was the best experience with the online writing services that I had in a long time. No due date changing, no long calls with the support team trying to get some info from them, everything was quick and more importantly everything was right from the start. Thank you guys, you saved my New Year's eve

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi there, James! I would like to thank you for leaving your comment here as we are very pleased by the fact that all our efforts cause such a satisfactory results :) We will be more than happy to keep on our cooperation!
forrestl22
12/12/18

I've got a B for the paper they wrote for me. This is the way better than the service I used before. The price is moderate and you get what you pay for!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Forrest :) Thanks a lot for your kind feedback! We work really hard for the prices on our website corresponded the provided quality of the papers. If you need any further help with the tasks, we are here 24/7 to assist.
devonw21
8/7/18

As a foreign student I often has a problem with a classical literature essay. This service gives you a great example of how it should be done. And you did it well. Next time I would order an essay without any hesitation.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Thank you, Devon, for sharing your opinion with us! We really hope that you are completely satisfied with the results you receive and we would really appreciate an opportunity to keep on working with you :)
alah1
7/24/18

I'm really happy with your services.
the writer submit everything on time
and the writers really work hard on the tasks .

I really appreciate their efforts

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Ala! We really appreciate your opinion and feedback about the work we provide. I hope that you'll get back to us with more tasks and our experts will be more than happy to help you with them :)
jasonf111
4/19/18

Some of people are complaining but my experience with the service was amazing. I got everything I ordered on time and everything was even better than I expected. I haven't yet pas it all to my professors but 2 out of 5 works that I send got the highest grade. I recommend that you experience this yourself and only then make a decision but I personally highly recommend it. Goo luck!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hey there, Jason! Thanks so much for your kind words :) I really hope that you'll keep ordering with us and we will have a lot of chances to help you! You can always get back to us with your tasks as we are available 24/7 to help :)
annat131
4/2/18

I reversed this kind of services before and never thought that I'm gonna do it till last week. I wanted to visit my friends in other town but amount of home assignments was so high that there was zero possibility that I could do it. Just because of that I decided to order it online. I'm not feeling good about it but in the end I managed to spend great weekend with my friends and not fail any of my classes. I think that If you are still considering it you should do it just because its works.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi there, Anna :) That is so nice to read such kind words about our company, so thank you for that! Also, we do understand the importance of having a chance to receive some help while you are facing a workload with other things, that is why we are here to help you and a lot of other people 24/7 :)
marya902
3/19/18

I really enjoy using these guys, they are very professional and they have quick response and they do whatever it takes to make things right. I have used them several times and am very pleased with my results. I highly recommend them.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Mary! This is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. I feel really pleased when I have an opportunity to see such a nice review about us here :) We will definitely keep up such level of quality of the papers! Wr 382 will be more than happy to help you with your tasks in the future, so do not hesitate and get back to us! :)
barbarad126
2/6/18

i have used several sites before for help with these assignments that come last minute, and most need a week at least heads up, these guys ask for 12 hours- and ALWAYS deliver early. very affordable for us broke college kids. SUPER helpful customer service.

has been my go to since i found it!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, Barbara :) It is so nice to hear such outstanding words! Thank you so much, we really appreciate that and will do our best to keep providing you with the papers of the best quality, according to your deadline and instructions, 24/7 further :)
melissad112
1/12/18

Having a 5-year-old and a newborn at home while my fiancé is away is nothing shy of crazy... now add college classes, one of them being an English class that you have to have done in the next 4 weeks (online). You have at least 3 essays in that class along with "700-800 word papers for assignments". You feel like your head is going to explode from 59 5-year-old questions, a crying newborn that wants love and cuddles all the time because Granny spoiled him during the holidays and now you have homework on top of it. You cannot even get through a ten fill in the blank without something going wrong. Well if you're life is like that YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE!!! They have saved my life from more stress than I care to admit to. The writer they assigned is amazing and I can request to get them again. The customer support is super friendly and helpful. I've received 100% on everything I've turned in from them. I HIGHLY encourage you to give them a shot.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, Melissa! This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. Thank you so much for such a kind feedback! :) We really hope to help you in future and always expect to deliver papers of the best quality for you!
kahliae
11/7/17

Writemypaper4me.org has some of the most talented and intelligent writers! They are attentive to the needs of their customers. They are very thorough and if additional information is needed they will contact you in efforts to make sure that the product that is received is of the highest quality. This team is simply amazing! Did I mention that they are also available to answer any questions you may have. Their response time is quick. The breadth of knowledge that this team holds and can write about is simply amazing!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Kahlia. This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me and I am extremely happy when we receive such nice feedbacks. That means that what we do here really helps people and we should not stop! Thank you for such inspiring words :)
denisep47
8/31/17

This year i faced such a problem in my studies...I had to write lots of book review for my Literature course. It turned out, i am not good at it. It's so difficult sometimes to express your idea, to formulate the main idea of the book, to find the conflict and to characterize the main heroes of the book. Moreover, i have no idea about all these stylistic devices and it's almost impossible for me to find it in the text and to explain their meaning. I ordered 5 book reviews at writemypaper4me.org. Anf what i got was a profound analysis of each book, with strong conclusions and bright descriptions. I read them form cover to cover and was excited, well done. Thank you for your hard detailed job, i got A for each of these brilliant book reviews.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hey, Denise :) I'm Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org and I am happy to see such kind words about our company! We always glad to help people with their tasks, our team works to satisfy our clients and meet their expectations fully! Don't hesitate to get back to us, I'm sure that other tasks can be completed by our writers as well :)
geralds66
4/10/17

Love this service as it frees student from academic assignments that are really monotonous. Good delivery, and prices.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
It's nice to find such a pleasant comment about our services! Thank you, Gerald, for using our company and leaving your feedback. Nothing makes us happier more than helping such awesome people with their assignments. We are always ready to complete them on time and with the best quality! :)
jackr89
12/15/16

i ordered an essay on Literature, which i needed urgently. I ha to pass it the other day. I chose 12-hours deadline, the price was higher, than the usual one, but it was my guit..I had to order it earlier. But everything happens.. In 12 hours, time in time, my paperwas delivered to my email. I read it, it was flawless. I was happy and satisified. Next day i handed it to my prof, and in 2 dys she returned it to me, saying it was good. Thank you for your help

thomasa78
11/30/16

During my study session I was extremely busy preparing the materials for home writing assignments. This essay service was the best helper in finding the right bibliography. Thanks to their consultancy, I have got an A+

grego800
10/13/16

So hear me out. I never used the sites like this before and I never expect myself to be in this kind of situation. I need essay paper and I need it fast. Who knew that there are tons of sites that provides this kind of services. Without second thought I put my order and started to wait. In the end of the day I got my order and I was completely satisfied with their work. I rarely got As on this kind of thing so basically it was totally worth the money. Next time there will be no double thoughts)

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to ask support. The guys are good!

sergs8
8/3/16

I am very grateful of this service. You had guide me and had help me tremendously. I really appreciate all the hard work and your commitment for excellence. All the papers I have order I got an A+. Thank you so much!

lindac202
7/31/16

I have never been the best writer but this essay was a major part of my grade and I knew I was going to make a low grade if I did it on my own but i took a risk and was hesitant to pay the full 40 to get it done in 2 days but i got the paper back the very next day and it was exceptional they went above and beyond , they made my paper longer and better than what my teacher asked for :)

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPaper4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyPaper4Me.org?